NATION

PASSWORD

Pretty Okay Company (Reboot; interest and signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jeremy Beaver
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeremy Beaver » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:33 am

A reboot? Last I saw of this I thought about joining but for some reason decided not to.

Its a military character RP what the fuck was I thinking back then?
The one and only Senior Constable Geert and local Vladimir Putin at the 389th OPC Chat thread.

One of P2TM's only Kansans!
Proud Putinist

"From space there are no Borders just geographical landmarks" - Le me.
Hall of Failed RP's!
SOLAR a Space character RP
Men of Steel a WW2 Tank Crew RP
Skys of Thunder:Korea a Aircraft Character RP
Operation Cherry Blossoms at Night Character RP DOA

The New Byzantine
Minister

Founded: Dec 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Byzantine » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:41 am

Tag me!
Kumbhalgarh wrote:"Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back." - Kumbhalgarh in Solence RP

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:40 am

Placeholder for Joe Constand Mulder. Does anyone have any objections to me taking control of a squad, instead of the platoon?

At ease. Sit down. What's your name? Joseph Constand Mulder, but call me Constand.
How old are you, Constand? 30.

What rank do you hold in His Majesty's army? Sergeant.
How long have you been serving, Sergeant? Let's see...I was conscripted at 16...so...12 years.
What is your civilian occupation? I manage an upper-class tavern in Altaflor.
Do you or members of your family hold nobility, titles or land? Nope. I grew up from "humble" origins.

Thank you. Now, if you have wishes pertaining to your role, please list three in order of preference. What job you want, is what I'm asking. Squad Leader, Fire Controller, Platoon Sergeant.
Right. Would you prefer serving in a certain platoon/squad? Put me where-the fuck-ever. Pardon my language.

Thank you, Sergeant Mulder. Drop that medical record by the nurse's office, and we'll call you when your unit is formed. Welcome to 4th Armored, soldier.

The medical record is just a bullshit excuse for asking about the following:
Sex/Gender: Male.
Appearance: Mulder.
Personality & traits and habits: Mulder's a pretty typical leader. He cares about the troops under his leadership, and while he wants to bring them all home once their tour is over, he is well-aware that not all of them will make it back. He respects his soldiers to a point, and he understands that his own attitudes will influence his troops, thus he does his best to keep them in line without being too overbearing. His front-line experience has changed him, desensitizing him to the horrors, stresses, and the triumphs of combat. Outward, he shows no signs of psychological stress or fear in combat, but deep down, the rigors of trauma tug at his sanity. Despite a tough childhood and 12 years of service, even he can't ward off the stress and horror brewing below his surface. Regardless, he's an approachable guy, more than willing to converse with his troops so that they can form a bond. He can keep secrets that are confided in him, only bringing them up when necessary.

When interacting with his men, he is very attentive, though he doesn't go out of his way to ruthlessly police his squad. When performing routine inspections of his men, he expects them to put effort into such an activity, though he isn't too stringent on regulations. Minor rule-breaking, such as consensual sex and gambling, are often overlooked by the Sergeant, though expect him to investigate any reports of assault - sexual or otherwise - originating from his squad. However, when it comes to preparations for combat, he loses that semi-relaxed demeanor and ensures that they do not screw themselves over when it pertains to assembling a suitable combat kit. When all hell breaks loose and the blood, bullets, and grime start to fly, he snaps into the burgeoning warrior mindset that he has spent 12 years erecting. He fights hard, and he does his best to inspire his men to fight with equal tenacity. Your garden-variety Sergeant.

Mulder holds a special place in the hearts of the brass, because he's the go-to guy when the Dukes and Margraves are enjoying libations during their briefings, and they need someone to manage the refreshments. More than once has he been pulled from his squad to oversee attendants and alcoholic beverages during a staff meeting or a celebration. In fact, his tavern in Rialtum caters to the elite of the city, and he knows a great many generals, colonels, and so forth. He even met the King once, though the noble's bodyguards roughed him up for speaking out of turn to the man.

Mulder does not judge his troops based on their personal attributes, unless they are unmotivated, chronically idiotic, and/or recidivists. Man, woman, or trans and gay or straight, he could care less. He doesn't care where his troops are from either, because as bastard child from Revaalsbandt, he never felt much loyalty for his home. He's loyal enough to Antediluvia that he'll fight and die if necessary, but he doesn't consider himself to be gung-ho in his loyalty. He has his disagreements with the royals, but he knows where he's standing.

Mulder is never without his personal piece, which is a blued steel, heavy-framed revolver chambered for .357 Magnum. The grips of the weapon were hand-made from pearls harvested off of the coast of Rialtum, with Mulder maintaining a jest that the grips were enchanted by one of Rialtum's secret mage societies. The ribbed, heavy barrel of the weapon is 3 inches long, and the weapon is double-action, useful in close-quarters combat. His sketchy background included mingling with the underworld criminal element of Oorburg, that he had joined at the age of 12 and left at the age of 20. He had acquired the weapon shortly before he fled the city in the midst of a massive gang war that ravaged the slums and ghettos of Oorburg. He doesn't talk much about that period of his life.

Despite being a reasonably well-liked NCO, Mulder's enlisted years were marked by numerous rule violations, most notably violating regulations that pertained to the consumption of alcohol as well as consensual sex. He spent a fair amount of time in the stockades, enough time that the older MPs know him on a first-name basis. At 22, he really cleaned his act up in the face of a dishonorable discharge, becoming the tempered, obedient Sergeant that he is today.

When addressing him, you should call him Sergeant Mulder, or Sarge. If you're an NCO, Mulder is a good-enough name to call him by. Having only a few close friends that are still alive means that his first name is off-limits to all but those whom he has known for a considerable amount of time. He holds the principle of first-hand basis as sacrosanct, so don't expect him to call you by your first name. He hates being called sir, or being saluted, especially after he took a bullet a while back after a Levy saluted him in the field. Cross him in any way, and forget about his hospitality.
Last edited by Cylarn on Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 9 times in total.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:08 am

INTEREST
Can I use my old char?
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:37 am

At ease. Sit down. What's your name? Samuel Patrick, but call me Sam.
How old are you, <name>? 19.

What rank do you hold in His Majesty's army? Private.
How long have you been serving, <rank>? 1 year.
What is your civilian occupation? Gunsmith.
Do you or members of your family hold nobility, titles or land? No.

Thank you. Now, if you have wishes pertaining to your role, please list three in order of preference. What job you want, is what I'm asking. Driver, Marksman, Mortar Operator.
Right. Would you prefer serving in a certain platoon/squad? Nah.

Thank you, <rank, name>. Drop that medical record by the nurse's office, and we'll call you when your unit is formed. Welcome to 4th Armored, soldier.

Sex/Gender: Male, Straight.
Appearance: Do I have to? I'll describe him ICly, I promise.
Personality & traits and habits: Really picky about wh touches his equipment, be it his gun or his uniform.

Ayreonia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayreonia » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:38 am

Agritum wrote:
At ease. Sit down. What's your name? Kaede Fairbanks-Shinden.
How old are you, <name>? 24.

What rank do you hold in His Majesty's army? Lieutenant.
How long have you been serving, <rank>? Eight months, after five years of Military Academy.
What is your civilian occupation? I'm a military academy graduate, and professional soldier.
Do you or members of your family hold nobility, titles or land? I'm the holder of a Knighthood, like the rest of my family. We own an adequate amount of land.

Thank you. Now, if you have wishes pertaining to your role, please list three in order of preference. What job you want, is what I'm asking. Platoon Leader. I'm open to taking up other field leadership roles as needed.
Right. Would you prefer serving in a certain platoon/squad? No, thank you. I prefer to let my superiors decide.

Thank you, <rank, name>. Drop that medical record by the nurse's office, and we'll call you when your unit is formed. Welcome to 4th Armored, soldier.

Sex/Gender:Female
Appearance:Photo.
Personality & traits and habits: After examinations and tests, Lt. Fairbanks-Shinden exhibited a stable psychological and physical profile. Academic records describe her as a good student and particularly willful junior officer, with a particular interest in CQC tactics and active field leadership. During war games, she was noted as being particularly adept at planning infantry charges and offensive manuevers.

During an interview, Shinden described herself as a staunch supporter of the monarchy and the armed forces, but expressed firm apoliticism when it came to other political and governmental matters. The Lieutenant expressed a strong belief in loyalty to superiors and sworn lords, honourable conduct on the battlefield and "lead by example" style of leadership.

On a more personal note, Shinden affirmed a particular love for collecting antique weapons and assorted militaria, and bringing some of them on the battlefield as "morale boosters". The Lieutenant admitted to a particular interest in bladed weapons, and an habit to bring her ceremonial parade sword on the field.

Shinden is clearly a fairly sociable albeit quiet minded person. Regardless, she doesn't appear particularly challenged by verbal exchanges with superiors and other commanding officers. Shinden appears to be fundamentally aromantical to a degree.

Will add bio tomorrow, because yes. I must also explain her...heritage.

Welcome aboard. No Poppy, though?
The Enclave Government wrote:
At ease. Sit down. What's your name? Ryan R Revan
How old are you, 43

What rank do you hold in His Majesty's army? Seargent.
How long have you been serving, Seargent? 13 Years /b]
[b]What is your civilian occupation? Intelligence Agent.

Do you or members of your family hold nobility, titles or land? Revan is formally known as Lord Revan, he is a member of a off-shoot branch of His Majesty.

Thank you. Now, if you have wishes pertaining to your role, please list three in order of preference. What job you want, is what I'm asking. Company Officer, Executive Officer, Platoon Leader.
Right. Would you prefer serving in a certain platoon/squad?Not particularly.

Thank you, Seargent Revan. Drop that medical record by the nurse's office, and we'll call you when your unit is formed. Welcome to 4th Armored, soldier.

Sex/Gender:Male
Appearance:(Image)
Personality & traits and habits:Revan is aloof, quiet, smart, persuasive, basically the CO troops really want but never get.

(right now he's a seargent but wants to get a rankup)

Denied, as it is. Why make him an NCO and apply for officer positions? Also, the formatting of that app hurts my eyes, fix that up please.
Otulia wrote:
At ease. Sit down. What's your name? Um... Emily Falfin
How old are you, <name>? 16? I'm not sure, we don't celebrate it...

What rank do you hold in His Majesty's army? I was told I was a Levy, sir...
How long have you been serving, <rank>? They pulled me from school this afternoon and put me on a bus here, so a few hours, maybe?
What is your civilian occupation? Student? I worked a part time shift at the local grocery store, though I'm not sure that counts.
Do you or members of your family hold nobility, titles or land? Hah! If we did, do you think they would've dragged me out of here?

Thank you. Now, if you have wishes pertaining to your role, please list three in order of preference. What job you want, is what I'm asking. I don't really know. Infantryperson, perhaps?
Right. Would you prefer serving in a certain platoon/squad? I don't know any, so it doesn't matter to me.

Sex/Gender: Female
Appearance: Very short, slim frame, blond hair, green eyes, and reasonably well-shaped
Personality & traits and habits: Insecure, anxious, sarcastic, tends to have nightmares and scream

Alright.
The Tophat Empire wrote:
At ease. Sit down. What's your name? Wiking Björsson
How old are you, Wiking? 32

What rank do you hold in His Majesty's army? Captain
How long have you been serving, Captain ? 3 years in active service
What is your civilian occupation? Reserve trooper(i suppose that it is called the national guard in the US?) Baron(taking care of the land, houses and whatever else)
Do you or members of your family hold nobility, titles or land? I am a Baron, and the current heir to the lands, titles and others that my father control/have

Thank you. Now, if you have wishes pertaining to your role, please list three in order of preference. What job you want, is what I'm asking. Executive officer, Vehicle commander or Platoon sergeant
Right. Would you prefer serving in a certain platoon/squad? negative

Thank you, Captain , Wiking. Drop that medical record by the nurse's office, and we'll call you when your unit is formed. Welcome to 4th Armored, soldier.

Sex/Gender: Male
Appearance: there we go
Personality & traits and habits:

"A stable, cold, calculated mind" those are the words that the psychological report for Wiking starts with, He showed a good leadership role during training, able to act with a cool head head at all times, and when the situation dictated, act on his own accord. This do not mean that he dislikes to socialize with his men, quiet the contrary, by interacting with his men he hopes to gain there trust, more then just as there Co. As he in realty do care quiet allot for the men and women under his command, he just rarly show it. Something he will not accept however is Disloyalty, and failure to comply with orders. He rarely shows emotions, this has lead to several incidents with other cadets during training. He also enjoys Fencing, books and Tea(Earl Grey being the favorite)

If you want more text, just say the word =)

Again, why an officer if you want NCO positions? It makes no sense.
Zeinbrad wrote:
At ease. Sit down. What's your name? Jim Jorenus, Bastard Son of Jill and James of The Gentlemen's Brothel on Downing Street,Oorburg. Also known as that fucking bastard with the miner tattoo.
How old are you, Jorenus?

What rank do you hold in His Majesty's army? Lance Corporal Bloody honored, no really, I am,swear on me mum.
How long have you been serving,Lance Corporal? Five years by my count.
What is your civilian occupation?Miner and handsome bastard.
Do you or members of your family hold nobility, titles or land? Not that I know of, mind checking for me laddie?

Thank you. Now, if you have wishes pertaining to your role, please list three in order of preference. What job you want, is what I'm asking. AT Gunner, blowing things up is my specialty. In more ways then one, lass.
Right. Would you prefer serving in a certain platoon/squad? The one were I get to shot stuff.

Sex/Gender: Looking down and with my bachelors degree in bullshity and masters in not dying, I can say with professional certainty I am in fact male.
Appearance: Jim is a bull of man who is muscle and more muscle due to working in the mines of Oorburg, through do make the mistake of underestimating his intelligence. Jim has spent years on the streets of Oorburg well below the poverty level with no father and a mother under the leash of her 'boss' (Note-Jim has called this man many things, including-sicko, sadist, bimbo maker 9000, money grubbing pig eating slob on downing streets and other not so nice words.). Jim also has a miner tattoo giving to him in his miners days as a sign that he belonged to a clan of miners most of them having the same story has him.
Personality & traits and habits: Jim in his own words is a drunk bastard with a hatred for nobility and love for striking stuff with the end of his fist. He likes drinking and because he grew up in the slums of Oorburg, knows how to handle himself in a fight of varying capacity. Through he has sworn he has never done any drugs but did admit he does have a minor criminal record. It is hard to tell once you are considered a friend of Jim, as he is a known liar and cheat and comes from a background of backstabbing. This leads to Jim often faking a smile or faking to be distracted which has led to making broken noses by people trying to prank him.

Jim can be found at his quarters drinking if allowed or playing cards with his mates. He also likes knife throwing and carving.

Question-Is the Slammer rockets like a LAW or something like the AT4?

Oorburg, huh? Someone's been doing his homework. Welcome.

As for your question, the Slammer is very much like the LAW, but a bit more powerful to make AT gunner characters more useful.
Rupudska wrote:
At ease. Sit down. What's your name? Deryn Price.
How old are you, Miss Price? Twenty-six years old.

What rank do you hold in His Majesty's army? Sergeant.
How long have you been serving, sergeant? Eight years,
What is your civilian occupation? I'm a bodyguard-for-hire for various nobles back home in Blackroke.
Do you or members of your family hold nobility, titles or land? *self-depreciating laughter*

Thank you. Now, if you have wishes pertaining to your role, please list three in order of preference. What job you want, is what I'm asking. Tank commander
would be the best for me. Or mobile artillery. Or a fire controller, if you can't find a tank to put me in.
Right. Would you prefer serving in a certain platoon/squad? Isn't that your job?

Thank you, Sergeant Price. Drop that medical record by the nurse's office, and we'll call you when your unit is formed. Welcome to 4th Armored, soldier.

Sex/Gender: Female
Appearance: link
Personality & traits and habits: "Miss Price comes off immediately as sarcastic. Incredibly so, with an incredibly dry sense of humour that on occasion dips into
black (or gallows) humour. However, she seems amiable enough, though I shudder to imagine her behaviour around someone who she wouldn't like. Of extra note is
her rather *ahem* colourful choice of language.

Yay, Price.
Images likely to cause widespread offense, such as the swastika, are not permitted as national flags. Please see the One-Stop Rules Shop ("Acceptable Flag Policy").

Photoshopped birds flipping the bird not acceptable.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:42 am

Completed. Tell me if I should amend anything.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:47 am

Mine is there, let me know as well.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:53 am

I'll remake Poppy soonish.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:09 am

Ayreonia wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:
At ease. Sit down. What's your name? Wiking Björsson
How old are you, Wiking? 32

What rank do you hold in His Majesty's army? Captain
How long have you been serving, Captain ? 3 years in active service
What is your civilian occupation? Reserve trooper(i suppose that it is called the national guard in the US?) Baron(taking care of the land, houses and whatever else)
Do you or members of your family hold nobility, titles or land? I am a Baron, and the current heir to the lands, titles and others that my father control/have

Thank you. Now, if you have wishes pertaining to your role, please list three in order of preference. What job you want, is what I'm asking. Executive officer, Vehicle commander or Platoon sergeant
Right. Would you prefer serving in a certain platoon/squad? negative

Thank you, Captain , Wiking. Drop that medical record by the nurse's office, and we'll call you when your unit is formed. Welcome to 4th Armored, soldier.

Appearance: there we go
Personality & traits and habits:

"A stable, cold, calculated mind" those are the words that the psychological report for Wiking starts with, He showed a good leadership role during training, able to act with a cool head head at all times, and when the situation dictated, act on his own accord. This do not mean that he dislikes to socialize with his men, quiet the contrary, by interacting with his men he hopes to gain there trust, more then just as there Co. As he in realty do care quiet allot for the men and women under his command, he just rarly show it. Something he will not accept however is Disloyalty, and failure to comply with orders. He rarely shows emotions, this has lead to several incidents with other cadets during training. He also enjoys Fencing, books and Tea(Earl Grey being the favorite)

If you want more text, just say the word =)

Again, why an officer if you want NCO positions? It makes no sense.

you said to list 3, so i listed 3. and quoting from the ranks tab, "Captain -- company commanders, mostly. Most Captains are Barons in real life." did i misunderstand the text? in any case, i really want to be the XO. If i cannot be it, i can pull him down to a NCO.
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:15 am

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:Tagged.

well, well, well, hello there CC :p

Hello Tophat! :p
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Aquesta
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquesta » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:15 am

Tag
Economic Left/Right: 1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 8.26
Catholic, Fascist, Irish male.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:27 am

If we can get past the first chapter of the RP, I've got an idea for a future operation.

Perhaps Werebear is dispatched to seize control of a town or village playing host to a Precambrian Chemical Corps detachment. There are two ways we could diverge into for this storyline:

1. The platoon (and whatever supporting units) enters the area just after an unanticipated retreat from the town by the Precambrians. The platoon quickly seizes the town and they proceed to establish a defensive position while waiting for reinforcements to take over security functions. Suddenly, the town is shelled by chemical mortars, firing what appears to be tear gas into the town. Quickly, the troops begin to fall under the influence of a powerful hallucinogen, which would force them into a temporary state of madness and hallucinations. Depending on what the agent is, the platoon will either be captured, or they will be forced to not only battle their hallucinations and the effects of the agent, but they will quickly be subjected to a Precambrian assault, with the enemy troops dressed in protective equipment, as the withdrawal and the chem-mortar were part of a Precambrian field experiment testing the potential of hallucinogen-based chemical weaponry in combat.

2. The Precambrian hallucinogen experiment fails to move into position in time, as Werebear engages the defending forces before they can withdrawal to their minimum safe distance and conduct the chem-mortaring of the town. The two forces engage in a heated firefight as the chem scientists desperately scramble to get their chemical trucks out of the combat zone, with their commanders giving the order for the chem crew to withdraw to the safe zone and launch the mortar strike, as the chem crew's security element holds the Antediluvian forces in the town. However, the chem trucks are engaged by Werebear and destroyed, thus contaminating the combat zone with the agent.

Just an idea. Feel free to dissect it how you wish.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Aquesta
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquesta » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:45 am

At ease. Sit down. What's your name? Ayden Armstrong.
How old are you, Ayden Armstrong? 20

What rank do you hold in His Majesty's army? Private
How long have you been serving, private? 1 year and 3 months i believe.
What is your civilian occupation? Miner.
Do you or members of your family hold nobility, titles or land? Negative.

Thank you. Now, if you have wishes pertaining to your role, please list three in order of preference. What job you want, is what I'm asking. AT gunner,support gunner,rifleman.
Right. Would you prefer serving in a certain platoon/squad? Negative.

Thank you, Private Armstrong. Drop that medical record by the nurse's office, and we'll call you when your unit is formed. Welcome to 4th Armored, soldier.

Sex/Gender: Male.
Appearance:Image
Personality & traits and habits: Armstrong is cold and aloof and rarely shows emotion,however he has been known to lose his temper in extreme situations. He also enjoys gallows humour.

Armstrong is a patriot and would gladly lay down his life for the glory of Antediluvia. Or at least that's what he says.

Armstrong is a heavy gambler and drinker. He is often found doing both when he gets the chance.
Last edited by Aquesta on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: 1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 8.26
Catholic, Fascist, Irish male.

The Enclave Government
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Enclave Government » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:59 am

At ease. Sit down. What's your name? Ryan R Revan.
How old are you? 50 years of age, sir.

What rank do you hold in His Majesty's army? General
How long have you been serving, General Revan? 30 years of murdering, sir.
What is your civilian occupation? Duke, assorted jobs and works related to that title. Executor of the Revan estate. I've just returned from a leave to walk my daughter down the aisle.
Do you or members of your family hold nobility, titles or land? As Duke Revan, I execute the Revan Estate, a off-shoot branch of His Majesty's royal family's lineage. We hold a large stake of land in the West.

Thank you. Now, if you have wishes pertaining to your role, please list three in order of preference. What job you want, is what I'm asking. General Staff, sir.
Right. Would you prefer serving in a certain platoon/squad? Not particularly, sir.

Thank you,Sir Revan. Drop that medical record by the nurse's office, and we'll call you when your unit is formed. Welcome to 4th Armored, soldier.

Sex/Gender:Male
Appearance:Image
Personality & traits and habits: Revan is about a typical hardass General. Having enlisted 30 years ago, he is almost permanently in a war mood. Having a habit of personally observing and sometimes leading his troops into battle, he's seen the horrors of the Great Forest personally, and they have turned him into a cold, husk of a man.
Last edited by The Enclave Government on Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ifreann wrote:Natural law is what people call it when they want to believe that their personal views are actually the deep truth of the universe.

Resident of South Carolina. Apparently I'm a democratic socialist. Social liberal, fiscal liberal, foreign policy neocon. Pro America / Europe / Western Civilization / Secular Government / Regulated Capitalism. Neutral with regards to Russia / Communism. Anti China / Unrestricted Capitalism / Isolationism.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:17 pm

Bringing him back. ~Might~ make a second char, I haven't decided yet.

At ease. Sit down. What's your name? Alrick zu Heltzer
How old are you, Alrick? 23

What rank do you hold in His Majesty's army? Private, sir.
How long have you been serving, private? A little over a year
What is your civilian occupation? I was in college
Do you or members of your family hold nobility, titles or land? I am part of House zu Heltzer, sir.

Thank you. Now, if you have wishes pertaining to your role, please list three in order of preference. What job you want, is what I'm asking.
Right. Would you prefer serving in a certain platoon/squad? Rifleman, Marksman, or Driver; I have no preference to platoon or squad.

Thank you, Private zu Heltzer. Drop that medical record by the nurse's office, and we'll call you when your unit is formed. Welcome to 4th Armored, soldier.

Appearance:

Personality & traits and habits: Alrick zu Heltzer is reserved, something indoctrinated into him no doubt given his family line, but can open up relatively easy once engaged. He speaks plainly and doesn't care for nuances and innuendos but practices it with evasive answers when the topic of his family comes up. What is known is his fierce loyalty to them and heaven help anyone that so much makes a sideways glance at the name of it. It's not all too clear what exactly happened between him and his line but his reluctance to speak of his family speaks volumes on its own. A trait as much as it is a habit, Alrick is fastidiously fussy on being neat and organized. He has a calm demeanor and does not break easily from stress or pressure (likely another learned trait).
Last edited by Mincaldenteans on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:25 pm

Just a heads-up, but the Company XO would likely be a Senior Lieutenant. The CO would be a Captain. Battalion XOs would be Majors.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:26 pm

Sweetness. Tagging for interest.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Oceans Haven
Envoy

Founded: Nov 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Oceans Haven » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:37 pm

At ease. Sit down. Whats your name?
Mal Arkey sir.

How old are you Arkey?
18 next month sir.

What rank do you hold in his majesty's army?
Uhmm...I...dont know? Someone called me a Revy earlier...is that what i am?

How long have you been serving Levy?
I got on a bus 4 hours ago.....so 4 hours?

What is your civilian occupation?
I am...was...a farmboy...

Do you or members of your family hold nobility, titles, or land?
I dont know about my mom...But my dad had a large area of farmland before he died. Nothing fancy tho just the useual. Potatoes, carrots, corn...

Thank you. Now, if you have wishes pertaining to your role, please list three in order of preference. What job you want, is what I'm asking.
Role?...uhmm...I...guess whatever im good at...W-wait isnt this boot camp?!? Dont i choose after i complete training???

Right. Would you prefer serving in a certain platoon/squad?
Uhmm.....the friendly one?...wait...IS THIS THE FRONTLLINE!?

Sex/Gender:Male.

Appearance: Caucasian. 6'2. Just a bit taller then the average man. Years being raised as a farmboy have done well for his health resulting in a slim yet muscular frame whose tonned muscles only become visualy obvious when shirtles. Other features include blonde almost white hair, electric blue eyes, and reading glasses which he normaly keeps in his pocket.

Personality & traits and habits: An overall calm and levelheaded boy who joined the army after the passing of his father, his last close family member. Often hunted and skinned animals growing up and as a result isnt squeamish at the sight of blood but also has commendable skill as a medium to long range marksman. Also knows how to perform basic first aid, has excelent cardiovascular health, and suffers from very mild farsightedness requiring him to use glasses to read small print letters.It should also be noted, that he should under no circumstances be put behind the wheel of and vehicle. He can make a car overheat and strip its gears while in neutral, and once tried to change an oil filter by removing and disassembling the entire transmission on a truck. Lastly, carries a red pocket journal at all times on his person. Hates it when strangers touch it but more then happy to share it with friends.

(im omw to work so heres a rough app. let me know if anythings wrong or if theres an issue with me being a farmboy. lastly would it be ok if he brought his own revolver or hunting knife? like a keepsake from his dad and past life? its fine if i cant just thought it would be a nice thing to have)

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:19 pm

Neozoa and The Shinden Clan

Lieutenant Kaede Fairbanks-Shinden ancestral roots are in the far Island of Neozoa. Neozoanese people are sharply different from Antediluvian and Precambrian mainlander. While sharing a similar degree of skin tinge, Neozoan facial features tend to be a peculiar mix of low cheekbones, soft oval-ish faces and most glaringly, thin almond shaped eyes. Their hair is almost always dark, and blondism is virtually nonexistent in their population.

In the past, Neozoa was ruled by a collection of squabbling Lordships nominally united under a figure known as the Great Sun Emperor. During the various feudal conflicts that hit the country, the local lords employed members of a warrior class much akin to Antediluvia's knights. The Shinden were one of the prominent "knightly" clans in Neozoa.

The Neozoan "knights" endured a golden age, which was however struck down a century ago, when the newest Sun Emperor grew tired of anarchy reigning in his country, and unified the squabbling states through diplomatical and military actions. The Neozoan "knights" were either rendered innocuous, or outright purged, due to the Emperor's distrust in a class anchored so much to the old feudal values.

The Shinden escaped the purges as exiles, and eventually obtained asylum in Antediluvia. As a tribute to the hospitality received by the monarchy, they immediately swore fealty to it and the ruling dinasty.

After marrying in the Antediluvian noble family of Fairbanks, the Shinden obtained the right to have a stable knighthood. Currently, Kaede is part of the third generation of post-Exile Shinden.

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:25 pm

Can I carry over my old charatcer, or must I re-apply?
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:35 pm

Agritum wrote:Neozoa and The Shinden Clan

Lieutenant Kaede Fairbanks-Shinden ancestral roots are in the far Island of Neozoa. Neozoanese people are sharply different from Antediluvian and Precambrian mainlander. While sharing a similar degree of skin tinge, Neozoan facial features tend to be a peculiar mix of low cheekbones, soft oval-ish faces and most glaringly, thin almond shaped eyes. Their hair is almost always dark, and blondism is virtually nonexistent in their population.

In the past, Neozoa was ruled by a collection of squabbling Lordships nominally united under a figure known as the Great Sun Emperor. During the various feudal conflicts that hit the country, the local lords employed members of a warrior class much akin to Antediluvia's knights. The Shinden were one of the prominent "knightly" clans in Neozoa.

The Neozoan "knights" endured a golden age, which was however struck down a century ago, when the newest Sun Emperor grew tired of anarchy reigning in his country, and unified the squabbling states through diplomatical and military actions. The Neozoan "knights" were either rendered innocuous, or outright purged, due to the Emperor's distrust in a class anchored so much to the old feudal values.

The Shinden escaped the purges as exiles, and eventually obtained asylum in Antediluvia. As a tribute to the hospitality received by the monarchy, they immediately swore fealty to it and the ruling dinasty.

After marrying in the Antediluvian noble family of Fairbanks, the Shinden obtained the right to have a stable knighthood. Currently, Kaede is part of the third generation of post-Exile Shinden.

This doesn't belong in the worldbuilding thread?

The United Remnants of America wrote:Can I carry over my old charatcer, or must I re-apply?

Ayre has already said that we're allowed to carry over our old characters, but you'll have to make an app all the same.
Last edited by Nature-Spirits on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Pan Asian Amercian Coalition
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan Asian Amercian Coalition » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:38 pm

At ease. Sit down. What's your name? Artyom Barrisivo, sir.
How old are you, Artyom? 23 as of last month, sir.

What rank do you hold in His Majesty's army? Recruit, sir.
How long have you been serving, Recruit? I finished training three days ago, sir.
What is your civilian occupation? I farmed and hunted, along with helping my sister brew perkele for money, sir.
Do you or members of your family hold nobility, titles or land? (The private glances away for a few seconds before answering. Name similar to that of an influential Precambrian royal family before the mass exile.) A few acres in Revaalsbandt, sir.

Thank you. Now, if you have wishes pertaining to your role, please list three in order of preference. What job you want, is what I'm asking. Marksman, AT Gunner, or Vehicle Gunner, sir.
Right. Would you prefer serving in a certain platoon/squad? Not particularly, sir.

Thank you, Recruit Barrisivo. Drop that medical record by the nurse's office, and we'll call you when your unit is formed. Welcome to 4th Armored, soldier.

Appearance: Taken on 22nd birthday. Stands 6'2" tall.
Personality & traits and habits: Quiet, passive, sleepy and prefers to spend downtime alone. Has difficulty trusting officers, and his loyalty to the King is frequently called into question. Owns several personal possessions that he refuses to part with, including a Revaalsbandti 1.5cm bear rifle (imagine a PTRD rifle w/ an octagonal barrel), a purple-red scarf, and a small gold pendant in the shape of the Artic Lilly, which is the symbol for the Revaalsbandti Imperial family. Dislikes talking about his family to unfamiliar people and is slow to make friends. May or may not be illiterate. Has a heavy Revaalsbandti accent.
Last edited by Pan Asian Amercian Coalition on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Scientia viam libertatis "...................................................................................... ///I take my realism with cream and sugar///
MT/Near Future. Mechs, Railguns, Jet VTOLs, Etc.
Factbook under construction. Nat'l Anthem
Humanist Demi-Socialist Technocractic Militant Democracy. Quite a mouthfull, ain't it?
The End of Oil.------Tank otaku. Panzer is my passion!
XCOM Alphabet
Rupudska wrote:
Pan Asian Amercian Coalition wrote:Nice to see that this is back.

You are impressively slow.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:43 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:

The United Remnants of America wrote:Can I carry over my old charatcer, or must I re-apply?

Ayre has already said that we're allowed to carry over our old characters, but you'll have to make an app all the same.

Actually, a bit of both, since it's also Kaedr's family background.

Ah, Ayre, put up a bio section.

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:45 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:

*Groaning*

Alright, I;ll get tha up eventually. I'm building a tank right now, so i might be a bit delayed. Expect the Baer from Blackrocke to be back, though.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse