NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice Rebooted (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Name for floating Island

Genesis
30%
Columbia
9%
Genosha
12%
Haven
16%
Sanctuary
14%
Paradise
5%
Avalon
14%

Total votes : 43

Baxten
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:46 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Baxten wrote:I'm gone for three days and we have a reboot.

Could I still make Polarice in his deity form. I'll nerf him, of course.

Sure, he can't be above city buster though.

OK
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.36

Baxten
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:58 pm

Name/alias/titles: Jacob Avery/Deus Glacies

Appearance: Image

Species: Deity

Backstory: Jacob Avery was a normal Canadian man who lived in Vancouver. He moved to Alaska due to a job opportunity in ice mining. He started mining on Kenai Peninsula when he came upon a strange, glowing rock. He went to go mine it, when it froze him. No one noticed what had happened After the ice melted, he felt weak and feeble. He went home, and discovered his powers when he fell off of a cliff at work the next day and, if by instinct, floated himself down to the bottom by shooting ice at the ground. He decided to become the hero Polarice. After many years of helping others save the world, his house had burned to the ground, devastating him. He decided to go to his hometown of Vancouver where he found his parents dead, He did some more saving when he decided to do some more training. He went to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for 2 days outside world time. After he came out of the Chamber, he went and isolated himself at Mount Everest. He lost all of his happiness and good feelings during this time, and he was never the same. Polarice goes to a planet way outside of the solar system and freezes it, making it his own world and called it Glacies. Unfortunately, he had just killed a race of innocent people. He lives in an ice palace on this planet. He is noticed by the (Greek) ice god Khione, who try's to keep him in check in order to make sure he doesn't freeze any other defenseless planets. He kills her and must assume the role of Ice God. His planet is destroyed due to an explosion by an alien race, and he returns to Earth and saves people there.

Powers and Abilities:
Ice Manipulation: Can create anything out of Ice. Included is the ability to shoot large beams of ice and normal ice shards both at immeasurable temperatures. Has the ability to freeze blood so much to the point of death

A Thousand Winters: This gives him the ability to release the power of a thousand winters in an area the size of New York City

Super Strength

Super Speed/Flight

Freeze Resistant: Can resist any cold temperature to any degree.

Ability to Breath Anywhere: Can breath anywhere, from the outermost parts of the galaxy to the deepest depths of underwater

Regeneration: Can regenerate when there is water (including water vapor) around him. Can also surround himself with ice to get the same effects

Weaknesses:
[b]Heat: Can only withstand the normal amount of heat a human can withstand.

Rage Mode: Can enter into a rage that will make him unable to fight with others for hours. Will try to kill anything around him.

Untrusting: Suspicious of almost anyone who isn't a close friend

Inability to Feel Some Emotions: Can't have the emotions of happiness, joy, fear, or love due to a psychological problem, and this makes his moral compass a little loose

Destructive Capacity: City Level

Speed: Mach 1

Durability: City Block (without Regeneration in consideration)

Lifting Strength: Class 50

Striking Strength: High End MJ

Stamina: Limitless

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Average in academics but great strategist. Also is very clever
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:09 pm

Well, I just got my new PC, but I just found that my Great Grandmother just passed away, also I am debating on Introducing Asumar and Kazuko, or Sanji, Ryaku, and Myaku.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Baxten wrote:Name/alias/titles: Jacob Avery/Deus Glacies

Appearance: (Image)

Backstory: Jacob Avery was a normal Canadian man who lived in Vancouver. He moved to Alaska due to a job opportunity in ice mining. He started mining on Kenai Peninsula when he came upon a strange, glowing rock. He went to go mine it, when it froze him. No one noticed what had happened After the ice melted, he felt weak and feeble. He went home, and discovered his powers when he fell off of a cliff at work the next day and, if by instinct, floated himself down to the bottom by shooting ice at the ground. He decided to become the hero Polarice. After many years of helping others save the world, his house had burned to the ground, devastating him. He decided to go to his hometown of Vancouver where he found his parents dead, He did some more saving when he decided to do some more training. He went to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for 2 days outside world time. After he came out of the Chamber, he went and isolated himself at Mount Everest. He lost all of his happiness and good feelings during this time, and he was never the same. Polarice goes to a planet way outside of the solar system and freezes it, making it his own world and called it Glacies. Unfortunately, he had just killed a race of innocent people. He lives in an ice palace on this planet. He is noticed by the (Greek) ice god Khione, who try's to keep him in check in order to make sure he doesn't freeze any other defenseless planets. He kills her and must assume the role of Ice God. His planet is destroyed due to an explosion by an alien race, and he returns to Earth and saves people there.

Powers and Abilities:
Ice Manipulation: Can create anything out of Ice. Included is the ability to shoot large beams of ice and normal ice shards both at immeasurable temperatures. Has the ability to freeze blood so much to the point of death

A Thousand Winters: This gives him the ability to release the power of a thousand winters in an area the size of New York City

Super Strength

Super Speed/Flight

Ability to Breath Anywhere: Can breath anywhere, from the outermost parts of the galaxy to the deepest depths of underwater

Regeneration: Can regenerate when there is water (including water vapor) around him. Can also surround himself with ice to get the same effects

Weaknesses:

Rage Mode: Can enter into a rage that will make him unable to fight with others for hours. Will try to kill anything around him.

Inability to Feel Some Emotions: Can't have the emotions of happiness, joy, fear, or love due to a psychological problem, and this makes his moral compass a little loose

The Random Force strikes again.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:14 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Well, I just got my new PC, but I just found that my Great Grandmother just passed away, also I am debating on Introducing Asumar and Kazuko, or Sanji, Ryaku, and Myaku.

Does it matter? They're all practically the same with just like a few tweaks.

Rob Halfordia wrote:

Powers and Abilities:

Super Strength

Super Speed/Flight

Weaknesses:

How so Rob? He has Ice powers.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:17 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:Well, I just got my new PC, but I just found that my Great Grandmother just passed away, also I am debating on Introducing Asumar and Kazuko, or Sanji, Ryaku, and Myaku.

Atria, that's exactly what I'm trying to do, I'm trying to make my characters different.

Baxten
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:23 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:

Powers and Abilities:

Super Strength

Super Speed/Flight

Weaknesses:

The Random Force Episode V: The Random Force Strikes Back

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:29 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Atria, that's exactly what I'm trying to do, I'm trying to make my characters different.

Well. You always use Asumar and Kazzy. Try something different.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:30 pm

IC is on the way!

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:30 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

You could create new characters?

Baxten
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:32 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:IC is on the way!

Is Poarice accepted?

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:32 pm

Baxten wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:IC is on the way!

Is Poarice accepted?

Yes.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:35 pm

The Five Galaxies wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

You could create new characters?

I have a few characters Involved, one Is from my favorite Console Video Game and one Is from my favorite PC Game.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:43 pm

Guess What's UP?!: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=330801

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:01 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:02 pm

Name: Alexander Cero

Appearance: Alexander Cero

Species: Human [For Now]

Backstory: Alexander was born in England, to a wealthy family in the heart of the British countryside. He possessed his innate abilities since birth though he did not learn how to access them until he was a young teenager. Curious as to what separated him from the other, normal people in his life, Alexnader is presently seeking out the answers to determine what it is that makes him special enough to have such a unique gift and what he can do with it to make both the world and his own life better.

Powers and Abilities: -Telekinesis: Alexander is a proficient telekinetic though his skills are still developing, limiting what he can do with his power though he has great potential ahead of him. Presently the limited powers he can accomplish with his abilities are:

• Levitation: Alexander can levitate himself and others with a thought; and is able to lift objects alongside him though he struggles with objects weighing more than the average person.
  • Telekinetic Grip: Alexander can focus his telekinesis around an object or person in order to stop them from moving, essentially paralysing an individual or halting a persons fall.
  • Telekinetic Strength: By focusing his telepathy on himself, Alexander can increase his strength to superhuman levels for short periods of time. The amount of strength he gains depends on his concentration; allowing him to shatter wooden doors, twist and tear metal with his bare hands, lift heavy objects and throw them long distances. His other physical capabilities other than strength are not affected.
  • Telekinetic Force-Field Generation: Alexander can defend himself and others by creating a deflective shield of telekinetic energy.
-Enhanced Intelligence: Aside from his telekinetic abilities, Alexander is also a gifted genius possessing an intuitive aptitude for many subjects and a photographic memory. He is very perceptive when it comes to other individuals and is exceptional at tactical analysis; able to form strategies on the spot when he recognizes a situation or scenario.

-Pocket Universe Creation: Alexander can create a personal and private Pocket Universe (PU) which he can freely enter and exit at will. Though its spatial dimensions are much smaller than our own Main Universe (MU), it is mapped directly parallel to it allowing him to exit his PU and appear anywhere else in the MU. Alexander possesses a large degree of control and influence within his PU, able to alter reality and manipulate matter as well as tamper with the internal flow of time to accomplish number effects. He can store items, weapons and people within the PU to extract them at a later point and he can also grant permission for others to enter his PU as well.

Weaknesses: Presently Alexander cannot send anybody into his Pocket Universe without their consent making imprisoning enemies there impossible. While he can shape the appearance of his Pocket Universe, he cannot create new items there which can be bring out (though he can take items in there to take out later). Alexander is also basically Human without his telekinetic augmentation and defences.

Destructive Capacity: Level 6 - City Block Level

Speed: Peak Human Speed

Durability: Level 10 - City Level

Lifting Strength: Class M

Striking Strength: Class GJ

Stamina: Average Human level physically, but his telekinetic strength and endurance is much greater.

Standard Equipment: Anything he takes into his Pocket Universe.

Intelligence: Alexander is a gifted genius possessing an intuitive aptitude for many subjects and a photographic memory. He is very perceptive when it comes to other individuals and is exceptional at tactical analysis; able to form strategies on the spot when he recognizes a situation or scenario.

Theme Song: Free Bird
Last edited by The Five Galaxies on Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:13 pm

Baxten, the events of the last RP didn't really happen, the universe was split by Frost and it kind of reset everything.
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:20 pm

So, what's the deal with Rebel?

Also, have any events of the past two RPs occurred?
Last edited by Krytonus on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Baxten
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:29 pm

I'm gonna edit the post, but as a disclaimer: his parents still have died and his house burned down. That's why I put it in the bio. But I'll edit the post accordingly.

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:32 pm

Baxten wrote:I'm gonna edit the post, but as a disclaimer: his parents still have died and his house burned down. That's why I put it in the bio. But I'll edit the post accordingly.

I was under the impression it was a whole new Polar Ice.

And by the way, the universe that this is taking place in is a whole different universe. Frost was sealed away in the 7th, so a new one was molded into the 7th universe's image. Let's say, the 16th Universe. (As long as Atria is okay with it)
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:41 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Baxten wrote:I'm gonna edit the post, but as a disclaimer: his parents still have died and his house burned down. That's why I put it in the bio. But I'll edit the post accordingly.

I was under the impression it was a whole new Polar Ice.

And by the way, the universe that this is taking place in is a whole different universe. Frost was sealed away in the 7th, so a new one was molded into the 7th universe's image. Let's say, the 16th Universe. (As long as Atria is okay with it)

Yeah sure.

Galaxies, accepted. Though I thought your characters name was Alexander Oreo at first glance

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:42 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:I was under the impression it was a whole new Polar Ice.

Yeah sure.

Galaxies, accepted. Though I thought your characters name was Alexander Oreo at first glance

Hahaha, perhaps I should change his name that. Nah, anyway, thanks for the acceptance, I'll get an IC post up in the morning.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:55 pm

Here now!

May post soon - have another dinner date with the girly soon.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:59 pm

My app is nearly done. Just need to stop being lazy.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:01 pm

Yay! Temp is here!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse