NATION

PASSWORD

WorldVision Song Contest 36- Müllhipu, Tödlichebujoku [IC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Venasta
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Venasta » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:34 am

38. Venasta
Bright as the Sun - Mariatta Clouds
Language: English
Tune: Pastora Soler - Vive

Mariatta stood on stage wearing a casual outfit with a white shirt covered and a denim blue jacket covering it. She wore skin-tight black leggings and black boots to match. Her brown hair was tied back in a single ponytail which ran down her back. She was accompanied by three female backup singers and a violinist, and the lights flared on as soon as she started singing. The panels above showed different angles of sunlight while the floor emulated an actual sun.

Your sweet face, it radiates the colors of the sun above
When I see you I know that there's something more

When I see you standing tall I know you won't be brought down
And then I know that you, you're stronger than I will ever be

Mariatta extends her arms out to either side as she sings, her brown eyes wide and happy as she did so.

You're brighter than the sun
Shining on everyone

Shine down on me
So I'll know, oh I'll know how to live
'Cause you have so much to give
To the world

So I'll be there so you can

Shine down on me
To the world

So I'll be there, be there, be there, be there.

Mariatta looks around and smiles before quickly returning back to the microphone to sing the next verse. Spotlights from all around all focus on Mariatta and the yellow coloring of the lights seem to make her glow.

I don't know what it is, but I love to be around you
Call me crazy, but I just can't seem to get enough

Mariatta now gently takes the microphone away from its stand and runs about the stage, pointing to the crowd while singing. The spotlights follow her as she does so.

You're brighter than the sun
Shining on everyone

Shine down on me
To the world

So I'll be there so you can

Shine down on me
To the world

The violinist started playing and Mariatta slowed her pace and returned to the center of the stage where the violinist was right next to her. The backing singers can be heard singing , "Be there, be there, be there".

To the world

So I'll be there so you can...

To the world

Because you're
Brighter than the sun
For you

And with that, the song was ended and Mariatta and the rest of them exited the stage in an orderly fashion.
Last edited by Venasta on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:02 pm

ETV1 presents WorldVision 36 - English language commentary by Cerin Erali and Flynn Taggart

21 - Gaciadia

CE: It... starts off quite nicely but sort of... gets bad towards the end. But, lyrics-wise... I liked it. I actually feel sorry for the guy.
FT: Yes. So did I.

22 - Kishrael

FT: Can you say it right this time?
CE: Kishrael. And it was a typo!
FT: Either way, ladies and gentlemen, Fuck It All. Including this song.
CE: Don't be like that. I liked it.
FT: Maybe so, but it's just generic poppy-dance stuff.
CE: True, but someone at home might enjoy it.
FT: Maybe they will.

23 - Chameliya

FT: What the hell was that?
CE: I have no idea. I mean the performance I liked and the outfit is A-OK. But the song itself? I don't even know whether or not I like it!
FT: Let's just hope the next entry is better.

24 - Mister X

CE: This is like classical music on DMT!
FT: That bad, huh?
CE: No, I mean the instruments seem completely fast paced and frantic, yet a bit overexcited.
FT: Shame, because I liked their last entry, which sadly got no points from us. Thanks to all 10 of our viewers last time.
CE: Who knows? This might get a point or two from the Elejamian public. We'll just wait until the votes are in.

25 - The Great British Kingdom

CE: Queen de Teetha there, wanting to have a baby with us. Or one of us. Sadly, despite the nice music...
FT: ... I'm already taken...
CE: ... And I swing a different way altogether.

26 - Missus X

CE: Rick Leg there, making a miraculous recovery there from his trip to Ye-tribia.
FT: Maybe they sent him to Los Santos or somewhere like that. Somewhere with great hospitals.
CE: Either way, I didn't like this song and I don't think it'll make a good impression here tonight.
FT: Join the crowd.

27 - Tödlichebujoku

CE: Although I do like it, I just don't feel it's spectacular.
FT: What do you mean?
CE: Back when I used to hit the clubs, I listened to pounding techno and funky house all night, but I balanced it out with a little bit of classical, little bit of ambient or chillout, just to soothe me before I slept. So a little variation would be nice.
FT: Uh-huh...
CE: And even so, this song just made me want to dance. It didn't make my spirits soar, it didn't make my heart skip a beat, it didn't make me get down on my knees and pray to the almighty like I was from the Free Republics.
FT: So let me get this straight, Cerin: You'd buy the CD but you won't listen to it often?
CE: Yes, right. I see this getting a few points from Elejamie, but I won't peg it as the favourite. It's just Toad-lick-a-bazooka doing another dance song.

28 - Yttribia

CE: Yuh-tripping there, with a little something for the indie crowd. Even when you look past the sad lyrics and what they're about.
FT: Agreed. Possible Top 10 finish.

29 - Bloodbath Generation

TBA

30 - Ekoz

CE: If Normandy and Picardy don't win it this year, then this should. Seriously, this is a brilliant entry.
FT: I agree with you. I don't like this music at all, but I'd still listen to it.
CE: I actually met Alfaans after the last contest. He was a nice guy, we had a couple of drinks together. I hope he does well tonight.

31 - Polkopia

CE: After Ekoz's entry, which was a masterpiece to put it frankly, this seems... a little bit disappointing.
FT: Yes. It might reach number 40 over here, but that's about it.

32 - The Sword Bloke

(The only thing the people at home could hear is Flynn lighting up and using a bong)
CE: Here, pass it when you're done.

33 - Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic

CE: A nice song with a powerful message. Especially considering what happened earlier this year.
FT: Yes. I hope this does well tonight.
CE: I am Charlie. Yo soy Charlie. Ma Charlie.

34 - Estenia

CE: A nice little poppy ballad. Honestly, the best one of its kind tonight.
FT: Agreed.

35 - Ekozian Milea

FT: This reminds me of a terrible film I saw a few years ago.
CE: Which film was th... Oh, yeah! I remember now! I liked that film.
FT: Still, sending a national anthem as an entry sounds a bit...
CE: Creepy? Yes, now that I look at it. Suddenly, Ekoz's entry now makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

36 - Swordean Historical Society

FT: There are no words.

37 - Russadonia

CE: This was a nice song. I can see Russadonia making some waves tonight.
FT: True. I don't see why they can't.

38 - Venasta

CE: Nice and uplifting. That's all it can be said about it.
FT: Some of the lyrics seem a little forced but, apart from that, you're right. Might get it as a Valentine's Day gift for my wife. If it ever gets released over here.

39 - Wazekia

CE: A nice gentle piano ballad...
FT: That I didn't care about. The lyrics aren't that good but they're still leagues ahead of Swordean Historical Society.
CE: Even 4'33" had better lyrics than those guys.
FT: To be honest, I don't think this will be anywhere near the top 10. Mid-table at best.
CE: Maybe. But I still thought it was OK.

40 - Praciba

CE: After last's years entry, which was so wrong I just wanted to turn myself in, we've got Mendrick Vexx - two Xs, by the way - with his song Praciba.
FT: It sounds like something from a bad 80s demo and it just feels like a bad advert for the country.
CE: That may be, but I liked it. If I could, I would vote for it if I didn't already vote for many of the entries before it. Still, it has to be said: Praß Praciba.
Last edited by Elejamie on Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:36 pm

- P R E S E N T S -

OFFICIAL TÖDLICHEBUJOKI COMMENTARY
with Kielo Tsukino and Taiki Bosch

KIelo: Hello everyone, and welcome to WorldVision 36 in beautiful Müllhipu!
Taiki: At long last, it's finally come here. I'm liking it.
Kielo: So am I. So much less timezone lag.
Taiki: You mean virtually no timezone lag- we've come from Stergo, not terribly far from here...
Kielo: Right. It's still less than usual no matter what.
*Taiki subtly rolls his eyes*
Taiki: Anyway, the instrumental's just ended, and the opening act is about to begin.

Opening - Can't Stop Dancing in Müllhipu (Cream of the Crop)

Taiki: Kukka Flater's just amazing. If anything, it's Kentahashi who seems a bit out of his element without using his Umgangs or Lagoa.
*Kielo doesn't seem to be paying attention*
Kielo: I wish I had something like that dress.
*Taiki looks askance at her*
Taiki: ... naturally. Looks like matrix celebrity Jalo Böttcher's up there on stage as host-
Kielo: And VYY lead singer Helmi Tonakai, who is smoking hot.
*she fans herself*
Taiki: Well so is Jalo.
*Kielo decides to avoid Taiki's addition by moving on*
Kielo: Soo... Grellenbyōsha-ga is up first, with one of the main minds behind the International Crystalys, sanIX, performing with a close friend, jiuVI.

Grellenbyōsha-ga - Please Don't Forget Us

Taiki: Standing up for supernatural rights. Props to sanIX and jiuVI, must take a lot courage to announce it to the world.
Kielo: Truly, though I wonder how many attending nations even have any supernatural beings in their realities.
Taiki: Yeah, that's the problem with sending out the message this way, some may be extremely confused.
Kielo: Not to mention how the music sounded a bit dark and frantic at times.
Taiki: That too. Next we have Nobreloen, which had the rival bid that scared the living daylights out of the TÖBUK host-bidding board.

Nobreloen - Maerun Nein

Taiki: Nobreloen was forgettable last time. Now it's salivation-inducing.
Kielo: The music is refreshingly simpler than Grellen's. Also I want to be Louisa, just for that one part with that huge dress.
Taiki: Of course, it's second and might still be forgotten. Hopefully not.

Teague - Broken

Kielo: Amazing entry from Angelica Slate.
Taiki: This is really weird. The first three songs are actually quite good. Someone hit my knee, I might be dreaming.
Kielo: Drama, energy, passion. Cute girl and amazing dress.
Taiki: I thought you'd say something about the aerial stunt. She literally became a living disco ball!
Kielo: Not sure that I'm really jealous of that actually.

Lymantatia - TBA

-encoding error-

Taiki: Ooh, Izmedu is next. They're generally good.

Izmedu - Run Free

Kielo: Oh, I love her.
Taiki: She's really passionate, matches her song.
Kielo: This should win.
Taiki: Um, we have over thirty entries to go.
Kielo: No.
*Taiki shrugs*
Taiki: Suit yourself. Arlnonsen's next.

Arlnonsen - Life

Taiki: And that's the alternate opening song.
Kielo: This edition seems so much more creative than the previous ones. Lots of rising through the air, anyway.
Taiki: I like how it's almost... haunting.
Kielo: Maybe spiritual.

Talvezout - We Exist

Taiki: Wow.
Kielo: That's deep. I liked it.
Taiki: Simple, but it works.

Regica - Jô Ani

Taiki: Weird.
Kielo: I prefer "unique".
Taiki: I'm not really a fan of the semi-rap, personally.
Kielo: I think it adds variety, quite nice.
Taiki: But of course the meaning is weighty and matches the song's style. Revenge against a dictator.
Kielo: And those poor orphans!

Elejamie - Cannibal

Kielo: I... ah.. oh my.
Taiki: Rebellious. Someone's gonna feel him up, especially if he visits a, um, sausage-packing district.
Kielo: Well he's obviously not from around here, so it would happen in the, uh... dairy-handling part of town. Moving on, he might have hit someone with that microphone stand he threw.
Taiki: My prayers go out to whoever got love-tapped.
*Kielo coughs*
Taiki: But yeah, I liked the metal. That's my sort of variety.
Kielo: The singing was too awkwardly spaced for me, that wrecked underwear was totally unnecessary. Is it a joke entry?
Taiki: I thought it was fine, just a bit of fun.

The Holy Republican Empire - Only God in the World

Kielo: Appeal to religion. I suspect she's going to get Grellenbyōsha-gese votes.
Taiki: Ignoring, of course her sexuality, which she didn't touch upon.
Kielo: Nonetheless, the Grellenbyōsha-gese and probably certain liberal sects will enjoy the message.
Taiki: Other than that, she'll get a few votes from random expats in the cities and some random horny people who've tuned in partway in, enjoyed the pounding tune, tuned out before the end and totally misunderstood the message.
Kielo: Oh, my.
Taiki: Kinky, yes.

IesusisGodistan - Gregory the Phony God

Taiki: I like this tune.
Kielo: Comedic but totally lacking in performance.
Taiki: I wonder how IesusisGodistan is like?
*Kielo shrugs*
Kielo: Well, Gregoryisgodistan is next. How will they fire back?

Gregoryisgodistan - Do You Want To Blow Up Saintland?

Kielo: ... Flashy. Fiery. They fired back, quite literally.
*Taiki seems lost in thought*
Taiki: I wonder if Saintland worships Gregory the Phony God.
*Kielo pales significantly, and leans in to whisper in Taiki's ear*
Taiki: ... uh.. NEVER MIND. We love you, Gregory!
Kielo: I'm sure one or two people do.
*she leans toward Taiki again*
Taiki. Neutrality.
Taiki: Right, right. Anyway, the contest is going to take a little break while the crews fix the alarms and clean up the mess. Looks like the Xians have decided to evacuate.
Kielo: Are they pyrophobic?
Taiki: Ehh, I think they're just allergic to smoke, or at least smoke originating from burning humans.
Kielo: Can't blame them. I think the security people might be having a moment, because it does remind one of those demonic terrorism events. Maybe they're related? Who knows.

Taiki: Again, the contest will be back, after the smoke clears and the stage is repurified. It would be a disaster if a demon sensed the residue and decided to appear.
Kielo: No guarantees on when those Xians will return. They've gone quite far, I think.
*Taiki peers closely at the surveillance feed, the display set in the wall to his right*
Taiki: Powers above, they are totally preparing for a demonic attack. When do you think they'll return?
Kielo: They can't take more than one entire performance to return, right? Maybe two?

Electrum - Dreamland

Taiki: I have some really great fantasies, actually.
Kielo: How about you not elaborate.
Taiki: Fine. Anyway, a nice wistful, dramatic song.
Kielo: And a nice use of the orchestra.
Taiki: In other news, the Xians are still out for some reason.

Electrum Diplomatic Offices - Sore Knee

Taiki: Creepy as feck.
Kielo: Also, not very diplomatic of them to humiliate and torture citizens of another nation. Poor couple.
Taiki: Why did the security people not invoke a shielding spell?
Kielo: Now I see the Xians' strategy. And now I see the light...
Taiki: Huh? Oh! That's brilliant of them, actually, especially considering EDO's entry last time. We should try it sometime.

Kielo: Now the question is, is the worst over?
Taiki: We'll be keeping an eye on them. If the Xians stay outside, we'll brace ourselves for whatever happens on stage.
Kielo: And prepare to evacuate.
Taiki: We'll return in a bit.
Last edited by Todlichebujoku on Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Mister X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mister X » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:24 pm

COMMENTARY

Due to a lack of Latin viewing figures, the commentators have been asked to talk in English, and so the Latin feed is no longer available (Mister X being bilingual). MRX ONE therefore hosts the commentary, with Robert Baxter and Craig Rebel Snorewood.

Robert: Welcome back to the 36th WorldVision Song Contest.

21 GACIADIA

Craig: When he tried to return to where he started, he was one inch too far to the right. So he loses points off me for that.
Robert: The song wasn't great, either, it took too long to get going. And when it did, it wasn't great either.
Craig: Are you going to tell them how to vote?
Robert: Of course. You dial 9 12 12 21 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 21 from a landline.

22 KISHRAEL

Craig: Your lyrics were too profuse, swaggering is not dancing, the links in and out of the head spins were too jerky, and the run around was not around the same circle.
Robert: But they would have crashed into each other then, wouldn't they?
Craig: No. Turn around and run your half back the other way. Add 22 if you want to vote for them.
Robert: I'm not finished, yet. Musically, it was very good, I have to say, and I hope that gets a good result. But then I don't really want to see Kishrael win after I had to give those flowers to that girl in Thatcher City, I have to say she was more interested in the trophy Sam gave her. Mister X is at 24, so if you want to start praying, now's a good time to do it...

23 CHAMELIYA

Robert: So, good luck Sam and Jack! Song number 24: Mister X, Sam Smith and Jack Baxter, "Wrong Man". Good luck, boys!

24 MISTER X

Robert: OH... MY... GOD!
Craig: FAB-U-LOUS!!!! FANTASMAGORICAL, DAARLIN--

[WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INTERRUPTION TO TRANSMISSION. CRAIG AND ROBERT HAVE WET THEMSELVES WITH HOW GOOD THEY PERCEIVE THAT PERFORMANCE TO BE.]

25 THE GRAND BRITISH KINGDOM

[WE CAN NOW RETURN TO MULLHIPU.]

Robert: --ollection of nations. I thought you had Britonisea and North Britonisea, but apparently they're both a part of The Grand British Kingdom. Right. Although that technically doesn't qualify Britonisea and North Britonisea as "nations" to compete in this contest. The song, anyway, was... OK. Not good. Not bad.
Craig: She was too nervous, too, daaaarling.
Robert: Well, it's 25 for, er, whatever this participant is called. Now, representing Missus X is... oh no, Rick Leg, and he'll be performing "Communists". As long as it's not pro, it's fine. Hopefully. See what you think: song 26.

26 MISSUS X

[WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INTERRUPTION TO TRANSMISSION. CRAIG AND ROBERT HAVE WET THEMSELVES WITH HOW GOOD THEY PERCEIVE THAT PERFORMANCE TO BE.]

27 TODLICHEBUJOKU

[WE CAN NOW RETURN TO MULLHIPU.]

Robert: --ed it!
Craig: I agree. It was FAB. U. LOUS. Darling.
Robert: I adored that, I think that's... fantasma...?
Craig: Fantasmagorical, darling.
Robert: Yes. That. Dial 9 12 12 27 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 27 from a landline if you want to vote for them. We'll take a break, join us again in a few moments, as we get a bollocking from the producers.
MISTER X
WV29: 19th, debut
WV30: 10th, first top 10
WV31: 8th, new PB
WV33: 3rd, new PB
WV34: 6th, first hosting
WVYF: 11th, last place
WV52: 2nd, new PB
WV59: 7th, second hosting
WV62: 1st, first victory

Wazekia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wazekia » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:07 am

39. Wazekia
Kylig Terak - "Free"

Tune: Lucia - Silence
Language: English

Ms. Kylig Terak takes the stage. She was already seated at a piano that had been put on the stage for her. The stage lighting has in simple black and white designs going across the stage. The white shapes were smooth and orderly while the black designs were angular and sinister looking. A single ballerina entered the stage and Kylig begins to sing.

Live free
Today I gotta live free
Today I’m gonna take a bow
Still not believing
This day could be true
Next I wanna do what’s right
We’re not on safari
I am not your quarry
If I am your quarry, how?

I won’t wait I’ll grow
I won’t wait I’ll grow
To sublime.

The ballerina dances slowly, in slight and measured steps. It is not very fluid and rather shaky. Slowly she starts to warm up as the music begins to pick up.

Today
I am gonna be free of,
I am gonna be free of,
Today
I am gonna be free of,
I am gonna be free of,

This shyness
This shyness
This shyness…aaaah
This shyness
This shyness

The ballerina breaks out and poses with her arms above her head. She begins to dance in a flawless and skilled routine, moving around the stage as the black shapes fade away and the white shapes circle around her. Kylig continues to sing, more loudly now.

Break free
Today I’m gonna break free
Today I’m gonna break free
This I can do
Today this I will do
Today I’ll do what’s right
No more appeasing
I won’t be a pleaser
I will seize the crown

I won’t wait I’ll grow
I won’t wait I’ll grow
To sublime.

Free of her inner demons the ballerina spins across the stage, white lights shine down on her. She pulls out a white streamer that spins around with her.

Today
I am gonna be free of,
I am gonna be free of,
Today
I am gonna be free of,
I am gonna be free of,

This shyness
This shyness
This shyness…aaaah
This shyness
This shyness

Kylig begins to sing softer and the ballerina starts to wind down her dance to simple, slow, and graceful motions.

Today I’ll be free
You’re gonna see
What I will bring about
X4
What I will bring about
X2

The ballerina takes a bow and the lights cut to black.

The Grand British Kingdom
Secretary

Founded: Dec 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand British Kingdom » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:15 pm

THE GRAND BRITISH KINGDOM

A Kingdom which enters sovereign states, North Britonisea and Nightom alongside the Centreplex Group. Hosted by Kia McKalie (KI) and Riley Sammonds. (RI)

00- THE OPENING CEREMONY

KI: Hello and welcome to the first WorldVision broadcasted to most of the Kingdom and the commonwealth. Shown to 6 billion people!
RI: For those who don't know, WorldVision is a great, queer, contest which gathers people approximately 39 countries to sing.
KI: Anyway, the Opening Ceremony was a bit, like, creamy, don't you think?
RI: Well, I think so, of course.

Twit' like a Brit'

#WV36| Nice creamy start to my evening. @LLYS
#WV31| Nearly a cycle. Oh, remember that rubbish entry? It came penultimate. @BGQO
#Cream| It was interesting, too creamy for me. @GEQA
#PUNSinWV36| Stop. @GGGA

01. Grellenbyōsha-ga

KI: I am quite disappointed, to be honest.
RI: So am I. I thought they were going to be something.
KI: Please don't ignore us?
RI: I will.
KI: 01 to 12345.

02. Nobreloen

RI: Quite disappointing, to be real.
KI: I am very disappointed.
RI: Really good bid, really bad song. It is in another language. I can be bothered.
KI: Don't be deep. They worked hard they deserve a bit of well done.
RI: 02 to 12345.

03. Teague

KI: She looks like me a bit. She spits a bit as well.
RI: First good song of the night.
KI: I disagree, I hate her.
RI: Why? She was good, no?
KI: No, I have that lipstick, and I can't find mine in my bad, so I think she took it.
RI: Stop complaining, I took it.
KI: 03 to 12345. Why did you, you made me...forget it.

04. Lymantatia

This is reserved.
RI: 04 to 12345.

05. Izmedu

RI: This girl was successful in those days.
KI: Yes, I can imagine.
RI: Lol. You're funny.
KI: What do you mean?
RI: We are..Shut up.
KI: 05 to 12345.

06. Arlnonsen

KI: Well done.
RI: There is nothing more to say, than Well Done.
KI: Yep.
RI: 06 to 12345.
KI: Did you know Britonisea is at 19 and us at 25?
RI: Yep.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

07. Talvezout

WIP.

To be continued every day.
I am the Kingdom consisting of Britonisea, North Britonisea, Nightom, Aloquirbe and Centreplex Limited.

THE GRAND BRITISH KINGDOM'S WORLDVISION HALL OF FAME! Check it out, and like it!

Ekoz
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 24, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekoz » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:36 am

Mollie: Good Evening Ekoz and welcome to STE One's coverage of the thirty-sixth WorldVision Song Contest, held in the beautiful Mullhipu, Todlicebujoku! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Mollie Sokkerhoeden; former host of Totaalmusiek Live on STE Three and I am filling in for the gorgeous Alfaans who is representing our wonderful nation with his huge hit, Its the Time!

Over thirty nation's are competing within this contest! I'm not going to name then because, well, quite frankly, I didn't know that many nations existed, but there we go. Tonight is sure to be a huge party! After getting down on my hands and knees for STE (you dirty people with your dirty minds); I was actually begging for unlimited alcohol supplies up here in the commentary box, and they caved.

Mollie - 1, STE - 0.

As much as it pains me to say this, I am contractually obliged to say 'voting opens after the LAST song has performed. As much as you'd like to, you CANNOT vote for your own nation. That'd be stupid. Calls cost 1,50GE from an EkoeseTelecom landline and may be considerably more from mobiles. Texts cost 0,20GE but please ask the bill-payers permission.

Bluergh. As if we don't here that all the time. Sorry guys.... Anyway back to the good shit and PLEASE don't bother complaining about my expletive; I've seen the rehearsals for some of the entries, save your money for them.

Oh, it looks like the hosts are ready, so here we go everyone. Welcome to the 36th WorldVision Song Contest!!

Opening Act | Beginte Akte
I'm in the party spirit now! A mix of 20's music with modern TDM that we all love! Sorry Alfaans, you ain't getting this seat back! Let's party everyone!

ONE | Grellenbyōsha-ga | EEN
Pretty decent! Futuristic and you all know how much I like a dub-influenced banger! Nice little message too. I've decided for every song I like, I will take a shot. So, cheers Grellen-blah blah, I'm not going to even attempt to say that name.

TWO| Nobreleon| TWEE
WHAT WAS ALFAANS ON ABOUT! I'm having a blast! That song could do well in the charts for sure! Well, time for that shot....

THREE | Teague | TRIJ
Her voice is full of emotion and hurt. I'm impressed with the songs so far. Don't worry Angelica, he's probably an huge asshole anyway!

FOUR | Lymantatia | VOOR
reserved

FIVE | Imezdu | VIJV
A classic WorldVision pop song! I'm definitely downloading the WorldVision 36 Album! At this rate I am going to be absolutely off my face if I keep on taking these shots.... but, it's a challenge I'm willing to take, for professional purposes of course... Go Imezdu!

SIX | Arlnonsen | SEKK
This bish needs to tell me where she got those extensions from. I need! A chilled, laid back and alternative entry which again, is a good entry! I feel for you voters this edition! #drinkingfromthebottle

SEVEN | Talvezout | SETT
Now this type of music isn't really popular with me, but this isn't bad. Cute little dance routine too.

EIGHT | Regica | OTT
Firstly, RIP to Szimon. This song isn't what I listen to at all, I like party hardcore music. But on the plus, Regican sounds like a manly rugged language. They sound weirdly sexy. I'm drinking.

NINE | Elejamie | NOEV
This contest got all of a sudden quite rocky and alternative. Boo. This type of music reminds me of my underage nights out at a seedy bar in Loekensaaal. *Shudders*

TEN | Free Republics | TIEN
WHAT THE FUCK. Dance music and God do NOT MIX. My ears. My eyes. I need to flash my boobs or do some sort of sin. I feel like I've been blessed.

ELEVEN | Iesusisgodistan | ELVE
I don't like it. But props to using this as a platform to express his views against Gregoryisgodistan.

TWELVE | Gregoryisgodistan | ZWELV
*STE OFFICIAL sternly says "STE does not condon or promote any of the content of this entry

THIRTEEN | Electrum | TRIJTIEN
I'm not sure its because I'm drunk but this bish has me in a trance. The colours.

FOURTEEN | Electrum Diplomatic Offices | VOORTIEN
Note to self never go to E.D.O. What a creepy woman and what a creepy song. She throws anything at my back stage and I will go for her.

FIFTEEN | Gloriax | FIJVTIEN
Heartbreak are hot. I don't like the song, but he doesn't have to open his mouth. I would sit on that lead singers face in a second. *writes down their names*

SIXTEEN | Titaniumland | SEKTIEN
Titaniumland always send chart-ready songs. I went to an Alicia Sumner concert in Titaniumland and ended up sleeping with a security steward. Good times.

SEVENTEEN | Puppetville | SETTIEN
These bishes want to eat us. But, the song is so catchy. My head hurts. Twitter's going wild over this.

EIGHTEEN | Britonisea | OTTIEN
Didn't these foxy ladies represent Britonisea last edition? Greedy WorldVision space takers! I'm messing, I like it. DRIIIIIIIIIIIINK,

NINETEEN | Normandy & Picardy | NOEVTIEN
This edition is completely half alternative and half pop/dance. Very torn down the middle. It could go either way. This is pretty alright though.

TWENTY | Sumaltheria | TWEEZIK
The different types of dancers was super off putting, but I love the tune. YAASSSS.

TWENTY ONE | Gacaidia | TWEEZIK EEN
WorldVision is full of some sexy looking men. Gacaidia is another place I need to go to tick off my list of nationalities. I'm on... um, mums watching so. Yeah. A cool song. It'd do well in Ekoz for sure.

TWENTY TWO | Kishrael | TWEEZIK TWEE
Kishrael always deliver good tunes. I know the Ekozian jury voted this song top points and I wonder why. This is LIFE. Dem curse words doe. #downyourdrinksbishhhh

TWENTY THREE | Chameylia | TWEEZIK TRIJ
She looks fierce as hell, but the song doesn't live up to her outfit. Shame. I'll take a shot just for the outfit.

TWENTY FOUR | Mister X | TWEEZIK VOOR
I cant even. I saw these guys a few editions ago. I'm wet right now, and I didn't even spill any drinks. Ummmm

TWENTY FIVE | Rest of Grand British Kingdom | TWEEZIK VIJV
This bish looks good for having a baby in the oven. Good on you sis!

TWENTY SIX | Missus X | TWEEZIK SEKK
Ummmmmmmmmm.

TWENTY SEVEN | Todlichebujoku | TWEEZIK SETT
Classic and well known TDM. Todlichebujoku, you are having a paaaaaaarty tonight! The party bus is back on, next stop, Grey Goose! *STE producer promptly states "other Vodka's are available"

TWENTY EIGHT | Yttribia | TWEEZIK OTT
Former hosts. This little flower-pie seems so serious. She has nice voice though. Something about a regime but I'm too drunk to notice. WHISKEY?

TWENTY NINE | Bloodbath Generation | TWEEZIK NOEV
-

THIRTY | Ekoz | TRIJZIK
Look at Alfaans trying to be a serious popstar HAHAHAHAHAHAH. He can't even dance! I'm going to rip the s**t into him once he's finished! Good Job Ekoz WOOO!

THIRTY ONE | Polkopia | TRIJZIK EEN
Sexy voices. Sexy suits. Sexy everything. I want these guys, inside. Please. Now.

THIRTY TWO | The Sword Bloke | TRIJZIK TWEE
STE does not condone the content of this entry

THIRTY THREE | Alinghi F.D.R | TRIJZIK TRIJ
What a nice message remembering what happened in Paris a few weeks back. Warmed my heart, might be the alcohol but, still. Very nice entry.

THIRTY FOUR | Estenia | TRIJZIK VOOR
19 years old and shes dancing around with sass. Go girl. Decent little pop song too. #1234only4shots

THIRTY FIVE | Ekozian Milea | TRIJZIK VIJV
Such a good anthem we have, but this will NOT go down well in the stadium or in EM. Uh oh. Ekozian Milea does very nice wine though. #nowayrosé

THIRTY SIX | Swordean Historical Society | TRIJZIK SEKK
What is this.

THIRTY SEVEN | Russadonia | TRIJZIK SETT
I love this tune. I need to meet Violet so she can tell me how to get my hair as big as hers!

THIRTY EIGHT | Venasta | TRIJZIK OTT
Damn this girl can sing. She could've dressed up a bit though, bish you're at WorldVision honey.

THIRTY NINE | Wazekia | TRIJZIK NOEV
This girl playing piano and looking all classy and I'm hanging drunk. She's good. Don't think this will win, but hey, it's WorldVision anything happens here! *Hiccup*

Mollie:So 39 songs later! I need the toilet or a bin or something. That vodka is coming back up. Oh God, plus I need to hunt down those sexy boys. STE viewers, I hope you're all as messy as I am right now. We'll be back after the break...
Last edited by Ekoz on Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koniksgrand Eköses
The Great Kingdom of Ekoz
Ekoz in the WorldVision Song Contest

Wazekia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wazekia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:41 am

WAZTEL

~Presents~

Hello, I'm Jon Myrok and I'll be your host tonight on WAZTEL as we go on a musical journey, through the world that is the WorldVision Song Contest. Nations from all around the world will be competing against one another through song to win the much coveted...something. Let's begin:

“They certainly are enthusiastic about this city. A bit flashy in the opening act, the song is much better than the performance. I can only hope that the upcoming acts have more chemistry than our two hosts this evening. Let’s begin with tonight’s first performance.

“Please don’t ignore us”

“It’s very hard to ignore something when it isn’t there on the first place. Is a vocaloid singing this? The light show was pretty, but that’s about it. I don’t understand the thing with the microphones. As for the song, it’s much too whiny. The music certainly makes me feel more detached from the performance, or should I even call it that since there’s nothing performing. ‘Do not forget us’? If only I could.”

“Maerun Nein/Seize the Day”

“Please don’t watch this if you suffer from epilepsy or decent taste. It’s the first non-English entry, though it isn’t clear what language it’s in. It’s certainly better than the previous entry, but not by much. Apparently the singer is trying to say life is too short to be sitting in ugly chairs, thus we must learn to fly. I guess.”

“Broken”

“Raw and emotional, but I’m still underwhelmed. The lyrics are rather generic break up material, then she if lifted up into the rafters for some reason? If you can’t solve your problems clearly you need to head up to the roof and reconsider your life choices. I’m also beginning to wonder why a contest themed on the earth has every singer being lifted into the air. Perhaps no one got the message?”

“TBA”

“Run Free”

Their committee decided to take best of best pop music in their country and oh does it show. They just did not care about this performance. The adlibbing was terrible. The backup singers looked like they were pulling most of the weight for Zlatica. What is she even punching at? The performers of Grellenbyōsha-ga? That was terrible.

“Life”

This song is supposed to be about the earth, but I feel like I’m in outer space. Now there’s more flying here, am I missing some message at this contest? I feel dizzy just watching this performance, with all the twirling. This is perhaps the spaciest performance I feel we’ve seen so far. How many times can she say: ‘Our dear guardian is with us'…and it just keeps going on.

“We Exist”

“So much navel-gazing in this song, this also a song a viewers who suffer from epilepsy should avoid at all cost. The lyrics are easy to get lost in, not because they are meaningful, but it’s difficult to understand what the band is talking about. On top of this have the singer trying to hit very high notes that she really should be avoiding. ‘We exist’ is a good summary of the rest of the band; that’s about all they seem to do. In closing: ‘And it's driving me insane!’, yes it certainly is.”

“Jô ani”

“You can’t take the mood down if it was never up in the first place. Now, we have a shameless pity card being thrown onto the field early here. This song has become a boorish anti-war anthem; I’m not moved at all by this. Regica may not have died, but I can’t say the same for my opinion of their performance.

” Only God in My World”

Hail Debora, full of judgment, the boredom is with thee; befuddled are you among contestants and befuddled is the text of your song, or whatever. Holy Debora, mother of travesty, pray for us listeners now and at the second you leave the stage. Amen.

”Gregory the phony God”

“I’m not sure if this is meant by Iesusisgodstan to be a joke entry or not. Intention aside, it clearly is a joke entry, but without any of the humor. It’s just sad.

"Do You Want To Blow Up Saintland"

“Suddenly things make more sense, but not by much. It’s certainly very intense and also intensely terrible. I’m suddenly missing the spacier entires quite a lot.

”Dreamland”

“Speak of the devil. I feel like I’ve had a breath of fresh air, then I’ve been punched in the stomach. Please no more of these political songs and images. Now she’s up in the clouds like nearly every other contestant this year. I think I’ve seen boards of wood with more expression than her. Dreamland is the only place she’s going to win the contest with this song.

”Sore Knee”

“It appears like many other nations, Electrum has elected to make its representation to the World Assembly a sovereign entity. It also appears they are very vocally unhappy with their amount of votes from last year’s contest. ‘Sour Grapes’ would be a more accurate title for this song. It reminds me of a performance piece I once reviewed, that was also directed a detractor of the playwright’s previous work. I’ll repeat what I said then: ‘It’s simply a loud- sounding nothing’. Judging from this year’s performance, I imagine we will be seeing the Diplomatic Offices again next contest. At least if they can’t be talented, they can be entertaining.”
Last edited by Wazekia on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Praciba
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Praciba » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:56 pm

40 - Praciba
Praciba by Vexx mós Þor Leriogonæs AsÞuß (Vexx and the Legion of Love)

Tune: Papaya - Alexander Marcus
Language: Pracib

As it becomes Praciba's time to perform, all lights are dimmed. Due to these dimmed lights, no one was able to make up what was happening on the stage except for the technicians and mechanics that were sent, among others, with the performers. Wearing night-vision goggles, they placed the required props for the performance and carried the performers to their places. While the performers were more than capable of moving themselves, it was deemed safer for them to get carried to their place, as they would probably knock something over or get seriously hurt in the dark. The largest prop that was added was a massive disco-ball that would 'explode', technically burst open, and drop a Pracib flag onto the performers. While some had found it rather cheesy, Mendrick Vexx had insisted on it stating that the performance needed some 'Triple Vexxx', making an arrogant hint towards his, somewhat lower-class, casino.

When the lights were again turned on, the last of the mechanics was seen jumping off the stage to avoid being seen by the cameras. On stage, wearing a glitter-covered suit made of rare baby elephant leather resembling the disco-suits of the 80's, Mendrick Vexx could be seen standing on the foreground. Taking off his sunglasses and placing them in his hair, he suddenly looked more casanova-like and less like a douche. In the background, wearing spandex leotards each depicting a slice of the Pracib flag, his companions, the Leriogonæs AsÞuß could be seen holding keyboard guitars. While some figured that there were meant for the music to be played from, they were actually custom-made remote controls, to allow for them to slow or speed the music up, depending on Vexx's singing. All shouting a quick hello to the crowd while the music began, Vexx started to sing with the Leriogonæs providing backing vocals.

Þor fouglür photfuß asÞuß unt vælor æn Þor punþuß
Boustmos ot þori iba ös gott gottæß menðis
Praß gott asÞuß poi asÞuß ös gott

Taking a short break, Mendrick Vexx gave out some winks and points to people in the crowd. Starting up some party moves, mostly overly-cheesy disco dancing, he goes on singing. Seen by the cameras is the fact that several types of underwear, both male and female, are thrown onto the stage from within the crowd. Whether or not this was done out of free will or as a PR stunt by the Pracib delegation isn't seen by the cameras however and is left to the viewer to decide on.

Mugo æ Þor iba ul barimenðius, yalðmmi
Yagg as e yalðag poi asÞð ös hastur
Eggis Merous phott praß, Praciba yans!

Reaching the chorus part of the song, the Leriogonæs come forward and join Vexx. Now seen better by the crowd, it shows that the leotards leave nothing up to the imagination. Yes, Pracib are really that blessed. Doing a simple-yet-sensual dance routine while surrounding Vexx, the Leriogonæs ensure that the spice is turned up in the song.

Praciba Praciba Unðaß AsÞuß

With the Leriogonæs taking a step back, ensuring that Vexx takes the spotlight, the song continues. Tweaking the music a tad, although nothing large enough to make the crowd notice, the Leriogonæs are seen handling their keyboard guitars for a while before shoving them off to a part of the stage that isn't going to be used, seemingly happy with their work. Instead of handling their keyboard guitars, as they did from the beginning of the song up until now, they begin doing acrobatic acts, making various letters, eventually showing that they are spelling Praciba.

Mugo Þor menauto ul asÞæß namaus egi ibus, as asþe
Eggi ya eggu gott unt jet eggi akk menþis iban
Blarrð mugo nau - oh - cuemß æn naun
Eggi winsch eggu æ egginsib 'arrð iban
Eggi akk aßð Þor dünkð woonß bamphuß
Þor boust ös toggi, xu tochuß

Again doing a simple-yet-sensual dance routine while surrounding Vexx, the Leriogonæs ensure that the spice is turned up in the song. Yes, Pracib are still just as blessed.

With the chorus ending, the five Pracib males joined hands, Vexx standing in the middle. Swaying side-to-side, this gave the song a more intimate feel to it, as if it wasn't sung in a massive arena but in a small, smoky bar by five friends after just a few too many pints. Due to huge amounts of training, the five men managed to join into one strangely high-pitched, echo-ish voice.

Bluuk ös ot Þor pattos unt mijay ös æ Þor botnoß, ib xulu nummus xulë eggig e botmus
Boustmos ænxul asÞæß winschs ib nackles unt petros, meronogg ös nogg wonoggð poi asÞð ös asÞæß
BlarranÞ eggit unt egi wuns baribus og baribe
AsÞuß ös numflor, ya nogg numboust AWN poi gott akk sumþos asa Þor qoth ul eg. Cue egi aug og ya egi wonogg fraþanaugen?
Miga Þor tachus æn Þor dougtruß, asÞuß ös eggis æniba gott muðius
þori ös Praciba unt eggi wonogg gott æn xul eggis æniba mugoðius, yans!

As the last chorus began, the men let each other go and form a three-two pyramid, the three below being on hands and knees while Vexx and one of the Leriogonæs stand on their backs. Vexx is slightly behind the Leriogonæ, hiding his right arm and a small part of his outfit behind the young man.

Praciba Praciba Praciba Unðaß AsÞuß

As the last word, Asþuß, is spoken, the massive disco-ball shatters and reveals a massive flag of Praciba, destined to fall on the Pracib contestants. Almost at the same time, the leotard of the Leriogonæ next to Vexx is seen falling down at a rapid speed, almost as if it had contained a secret velcro strip holding it together. While many eyes in the crowd could be seen focusing on certain parts of the performer, these eyes were disappointed as, if almost planned, the Pracib flag covered the contestants at the same time as when those certain parts became visible, ensuring that no-one had seen anything.

The birds whisper love and peace to the stars
Dancing on this land is all eternal pleasure
Bless all love for love is all
When in the nation of tolerance, partake
Don't be a flake for death is fake
Our god says hey, Praciba yay

Praciba Praciba United Love

When the cart of life pulls you near, be dear
We did it all and yet we are still here
Because when push - oh - comes to shove
We take it in together 'cause here
We are like the donkey take deer
The party is close, get near

Coke is on the table and weed is in the mouth, people going down gives some a frown
Dancing through life gives people chafing and strife, repent is not needed for death is life
Question us and you get husband or wife
Love is free, do not fear STD for all are tested by the tree of me. Can you see or do you need binocular?
From the beaches to the forests, love is our way all day
This is Praciba and we want all to go our way today, yay

Praciba Praciba Praciba United Love

Thor fouglür photfuss asthuss unt vaelor aen thor punthuss
Boustmos ot thori iba ös gott gottaess menethis
Prass gott asthuss poi asthuss ös gott
Mugo ae thor iba ul barimenethius, yalethmmi
Yagg as e yalethag poi astheth ös hastur
Eggis Merous phott prass, Praciba yans

Praciba Praciba Unethass Asthuss

Mugo thor menauto ul asthaess namaus egi ibus, as asthe
Eggi ya eggu gott unt jet eggi akk menthis iban
Blarreth mugo nau - oh - cuemss aen naun
Eggi winsch eggu ae egginsib 'arreth iban
Eggi akk asseth Þor dünketh woonss bamphuss
Thor boust ös toggi, xu tochuss

Bluuk ös ot thor pattos unt mijay ös ae thor botnoss, ib xulu nummus xulë eggig e botmus
Boustmos aenxul asthaess winschs ib nackles unt petros, meronogg ös nogg wonoggeth poi astheth ös asthaess
Blarranth eggit unt egi wuns baribus og baribe
Asthuss ös numflor, ya nogg numboust AWN poi gott akk sumthos asa thor qoth ul eg. Cue egi aug og ya egi wonogg frathanaugen?
Miga thor tachus aen thor dougtruss, asthuss ös eggis aeniba gott muethius
Thori ös Praciba unt eggi wonogg gott aen xul eggis aeniba mugoethius, yans

Praciba Praciba Praciba Unethass Asthuss
Last edited by Praciba on Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to help build a world? Like to roleplay? Come to Werenth and claim your slice of paradise!
Pracib Questionnaire for the Establishment of Worldwide Pracib Numbers - Filling it in is highly appreciated!
The Tästa Þóstellär Group - He Who Touches shall receive you now
Praciba Votes - Lokkeþar | Your opinion matters!
I don't bite and even if I did, you wouldn't feel it anyway. Feel free to send me a telegram, even if you just want to talk.

Talvezout
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Talvezout » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:13 am

TRT 1 COMMENTARY
Commentators are Sara bint Suleiman & Chris Rothman.

bint Suleiman: And we're back from our commercial break. If you were listening during the broadcast earlier, you would have heard the preview for Talvezout's third entry, "Cars".
Rothman: So, back to the commentary.

16. Titaniumland
bint Suleiman: I liked it.
Rothman: Simple, but good.
bint Suleiman: Catchy tune as well.
Last edited by Talvezout on Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
talveziobiblio.org.tz

United Vaalia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Vaalia » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:34 am

41. United Vaalia
SONG: Human
ARTIST: Elena Roman

I stood alone in the night
I cried, a wolf searching for the moon
And all I saw was the snow

I'm only human
We are not strong enough
I'm only human
We fell into the trap
Into the trap
Into the trap

Hey
Don't you cry out when you get lonely?
Hey
You're not the only one who's alone
Hey
This is the fate of our being
Hey
Everyone knows how cold it can get

Into the trap
Into the trap
Into the trap
Into the trap...

So when you call to the stars
You'll hear my cry echo back to you
And I'll be there next to you

I'm only human
We are not strong enough
I'm only human
We fall into the trap
Into the trap
Into the trap

Hey
Don't you cry out when you're lonely?
Hey
You're not the only one who's alone

This human night
This human night

Hey
This is the fate of our being
Hey
Everyone knows how cold it can get

Into the trap
Into the trap
Into the trap
Into the trap...

Kalosia
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kalosia » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:08 am

Kalosia
Ja Diros Si Sa Sanot (I Would've Said Yes If I Knew) — Daniel Armado & Anita Silvi
performed in English and Kalosian to the tune of Avrei Voluto by Anna Oxa & Fausto Leali

Daniel Armado and Anita Silvi had originally sung this song for a Kalosian historical fiction musical whose basic plot resembles Romeo & Juliet - Daniel plays the widower father of the boy, and Anita the widow mother of the girl. In the story, the rivals are conquistadors (the boy's family) and Kalosian locals (the girl's family). Despite the conflict, the boy and girl fall in love with each other, and the characters played by Daniel and Anita try to stop them. Their children die, and in regret, the two sing this emotional ballad at their respective children's to-be-buried coffins.
Fans of the musical had long petitioned RTVK to send this song to WorldVision, and they finally gave in to the request. The announcement of the entry was during the most recent Festival di Melodi Kalosiana, Kalosia's national final for the World Hit Festival, where Daniel and Anita performed the version of the song they're performing at WorldVision. Parts of the song (particularly Daniel's) were translated into English in order to be understood by the international audience, though the rest of the song remains in Kalosian.

Daniel was dressed in fashion similar to a conquistador, while Anita was dressed in a simpler version of Kalosian women's clothing worn during the 15th century. There were two coffins on stage (with a distance between the two) - the one on the left belongs to the boy, while the one on the right belongs to the girl. Daniel was kneeling beside the boy's, and Anita beside the girl's, facing each other. The stage is dark, and the background screen plays a short recap of the original movie's plot - at least just the scenes that are directly relevant to the song (so that viewers understand). And then all settles down and with no music, Daniel starts singing. All is dark except for a spotlight that shines on him.

note: Daniel sings the same parts Fausto Leali sang in the original song, same with Anita and Anna Oxa. For the most part, Daniel's parts are in English and Anita's in Kalosian, except for the parts they sing together.
I would’ve wanted to be there
With you so that I could understand more
Why you seem so happy when you are with her
All this time that I’ve wasted
All this time that I’ve tried separating you two
I could never trust them
So I couldn’t trust her
No, until I saw the truth
The truth…

The spotlight fades away and a new one shines on Anita.
Sa sanot sëtë arvenos
Ja konsentos il eža kon te
Penšot kë së ežat mal
Penšot kë il ežat mal
Pirže ja ivot pora
Ur ja rëgreto tuta kë ja dirot su il
Si, tu ežit dritë
Konfeso në tu fidot
Konfeso në ja vedrot
Ten pruva kë t’amirar

The spotlight returns to Daniel, the camera showing him on the left side of the screen. In the line after that in the next part, it goes again to Anita.
I would say yes if I had known
Ja diros si sa sanot

The camera shows both of them from the front of the stage, with only spotlights shining on both of them. Daniel stands up dramatically, seeming stressed, and belts out his next part. Note that both of them are in-character.
I thought you fell to seduction
And I thought I was trying to save you
But the truth is you needed
Someone that you could rely on

Again the lights and camera shift back to Anita, while Daniel kneels back to the side of the coffin. He's shown again at the third line of the next part, and basically the camera and lights go back and forth according to who's part is it to sing. At the last part, both of them are shown from the front of the stage.
E kadë su te kidat
Kadë në puvot eškolta a ten problemi
I admit that I didn’t listen to what you want
Ma eškolta kadë parli
You, she understood better
Pju ad ja puvot

In the last line above, a light beige light slowly filled the background (kinda like the first few seconds of this). In the last line of the next part, Daniel sings "Alorëm karo perdël me", while Anita sings "Alorëm kara perdël me" (for ease, both have been combined by having it written that way).
I only tried to protect you
But I didn’t know that it would be worse
Sano s’ežat men kolpa
Alorëm kar@ perdël me

The blinding beige light slowly starts to fade.
Në puvo fa jentë
Per difa tuta këlo arvent, ankë sa provos
I would do anything if it meant you returned
Even for just one more time
Ma ur së se trop tardë per fa jentë, alorëm

By the end of the previous line, everything is dark again, with only a spotlight shining on them two. But as Anita holds the last line of the next part, a white (not beige) light fills the stage, and the intensity of the light fluctuates like waves, in tune with the rhythm of the song.
Per favorë, perdël me

Per ja amiro te, men fil
I’d love you like she had loved you
Ja diros si sa sanot

The song ends and everything fades to black. The regular lights come back on and Daniel and Anita stand up and thank the audience. The stage was being cleared as the hosts of the contests appeared to open the voting.
I would’ve wanted to be there
With you so that I could understand more
Why you seems so happy when you are with her
All this time that I’ve wasted
All this time that I’ve tried separating you two
I could never trust them
So I couldn’t trust her
No, until I saw the truth
The truth…

If knew this would happen
I’d allow him to be with you
I thought it was bad
I thought he was bad
Because I was scared
Now I regret everything I said about him
Yes, you were right
I admit I didn’t trust you
I admit I didn’t see
Your proof that he loved you

I would say yes if I knew

I thought you fell to seduction
And I thought I was trying to save you
But the truth is you needed
Someone that you could rely on

And when he cared about you
When I couldn’t listen to your problems
I admit that I didn’t listen to what you want
He listens when you talk
You, she understood better
More than I could

I only tried to protect you
But I didn’t know that it would be worse

I know it was my fault
So darling, forgive me
I can’t do anything
To undo all that has happened, even if I tried
I would do anything if it meant you returned
Even for just one more time

But now it’s too late to do anything, so
Please forgive me

Because I love you, my child
I’d love you like she had loved you
I would say yes if I knew
Last edited by Kalosia on Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:00 pm

Jalo and Helmi return to the stage to announce the end of the entries.

"Well, we're not going to stick around long, because we know what you're all waiting for." Helmi winks at the audience. Noting the silence, she whispers, "The winner!" into the microphone, prompting the audience into surprised, if mild, laughter.

"But we have to discuss the voting rules and arrangements, and whatever else a person new to the WorldVision Song Contest might need to know," Jalo adds.

"Of course. Vote for your favorite entry by calling, texting, etching- whatever your broadcaster prefers- or use the Seed app," Helmi continues.

Jalo nods. "Nations will give points to their top ten entries- 12 to their top pick, 10 to their next, then 8 down to 1 for the rest of their top ten."

"With that done, who wants to have a taste of Tödlichebujoku's Cream of the Crop?" Helmi asks.

Hearing the roar of the crowd, the two shout, "Then let's go!" As they leave the stage, the contest security restrains some Kasanova-Koraticans who apparently misinterpreted the phrase and tried to "go" with the hosts.

Three former WorldVision entrants perform samples of their new singles:

3 large pedestals are placed on the stage- two on opposite ends of the main stage and one on the protruding platform. The one on the far left is illuminated, and a man rises from its top.

SIN AGAIN (0:00-1:14)
VulkanischenJään

performed "Love Lies" in WV28

Vulki stands up on his pedestal/tower, which glows slightly sea green in its center
Never saw it was a friend
Translation:

Didn't know where you had went
So then I did something I never knew I would
But couldn't stop
So much lost
Before I returned and realized what I'd done to my own life

He looks down in remorse
Didn't do what I had to do
Always stopped myself too soon
But now I know
You've helped me find my path again

Vulki looks back up, with a weak smile and a multitude of ethereal lights shine from the ceiling
I've changed from within, in the end
I fled from the power of love and reason
Aikaa keika shita
経過した
Time has passed

Olen modottekita戻ってきた
I have returned

And I'm never gonna sin again
[ends, 1:14 of video]
He sinks back down, and his tower fades into the darkness as the next one, on the other side of the stage, is illuminated

ALIVE (2:00-3:30)
Asuka Virtanen ft. Tekata

performed "Dragon Ride" in WV30, Tekata with "Sunlight" in WV35

Asuka, in a silky gold dress, rises from her own tower, which glows gold in its center and the end of the background screen near her glows red. She stares into the view accusingly
[begins at 2:00 of video]
You shoved me to the concrete, rammed my head against a wall
Blood and hate were spilling, and I couldn't think at all

Yet I lived and here I am, still standing in one piece
You may not wish that I exist, but I'm here for you to see

The parts of the stage accents and background screen that are near her light up in flashing gold and pink, and Asuka's expression turns to rapturous joy
I'm alive, I'm alive
Throw me down and still I'll rise
I'm alive, I'm alive
As if I would really die
So here I am, another day
I'm alive, I'm alive
You thought that you would never pay

Bright white spotlights sweep out across the audience
I'm alive, I'm alive
Throw me down and still I'll rise
I'm alive, I'm alive
As if I would really die
So here I am, another day
I'm alive, I'm alive
You thought that you would never pay
[ends, 3:30 of video]
As she finishes singing, the lights dim and she falls to her knees, then fades into darkness

NOT COMPLETE (2:02-end)
Veli Pinheiro

performed "Cyanide Eyes" in WV32

Finally, the tower on the platform is illuminated, and glows white. The arena is otherwise almost completely dark. Veli (wearing this outfit, but no sunglasses) raises his head as he comes into view, his body turned slightly away from the audience and the spotlights so that he is only half lit
[begins at 2:02 of video]
I stood alone, for love, not truth
One searing glance, you've strode away
I'm lost in the storm

The lights turn on over the audience, blinking on and off in a wave with the music. Veli stands and faces the audience, his voice thundering across the arena
Retreat, breathe out,
and admit I'm blind

Here you will prevail
Here I won't deny

We are mortal and not divine
Flaws lie deep within our minds

Here you will prevail
Here I won't deny

The entire stage glows white, and the background screen shows a repeating black explosion. Veli kneels down, clenches his fists and shuts his eyes- partially in reference to his metaphorical blindness- as the spotlights intensify
I'm not complete

After a few moments of stunned silence as the music ends, the audience erupts into wild cheers. The other two towers are illuminated, and all rise and bow- including Tekata, who rises from his seat in the audience (having decided to keep away from the limelight after his surprising success and to spend his time working on various projects). After bowing, the singers descend back to the ground and leave the stage in preparation for the voting.
Last edited by Todlichebujoku on Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Normandy and Picardy
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Normandy and Picardy » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:03 pm

NPTV
Worldvision 36, MondeVis 36
VOTING RESULTS

The text in speech marks is Emile singing.

(As the host begins to speak, the face of Emile DeForste appears on the background. She begins to speak)

Hello Worldvision, this is Normandy and Picardy calling! What a wonderful night we have had in Mullhipu. Both of you have done an excellent job as hosts, and the audience has been amazing. Let's look at the first 7 points from the Normand Vote.

Time to move onto our top 3 songs.

8 Points go to the song which "set our world aflame" - Yttribia!
10 Points go to the song which caused me to have an existential crisis. "Do we exist", it's Talvezout!
And our12 Points, our Twodeca Ponites, go to "eis toela ars nott" - it is the moment - for Nobreloen

Once again, thank you for the wonderful show. We have had a wonderful time and we wish the best of luck to all the acts, but most importantly to the Subtle Swords.
(Just as she cuts off, she shouts the below text)
#FREEEKOZIANMILEA!
Northern French Names but with a general Western Med vibe, welcome to N&P

Talvezout
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Talvezout » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:19 pm

TRT 1
WORLDVISION #36 MÜLLHIPU
VOTING RESULTS

The voting presenters: Ofelia Del Granado and Michael Burns.

Ofelia: Hello Müllhipu! Thank you for the great show, and of course, here are the points!

Michael: One point goes to Gregoryisgodistan. Please don't kill us
Ofelia: It's time to go as two points go to Ekoz!
Michael: Three points go to Nobreleon. We like quirky.
Ofelia: Four points is for Titaniumland. That certainly got us dancing in Gaçe.
Michael: Five points go to the host nation, Tödlichebujoku!
Ofelia: Six points go to Mister X.
Michael: Seven points are going to Teague!

Ofelia: The first "big" points go to Normandy and Picardy!

Michael: Ten points go to Russadonia!

Together: Twelve points, go, to.... ELECTRUM!
Thank you Müllhipu, and good night!
Last edited by Talvezout on Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
talveziobiblio.org.tz

United Vaalia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Vaalia » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:06 pm

7 - Electrum
6 - Arlnonsen
5 - Nobreloen
4 - Kishrael
3 - Lymantatia
2 - Todlichebujoku
1 - Teague

Grellenbyosha-ga

Russadonia

Regica

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:10 pm

ETV1 presents WorldVision 36 - English language commentary by Cerin Erali and Flynn Taggart

41 - United Vaalia

CE: It's in the same area as Toad-bazooka earlier.
FT: Huh?
CE: I mean, I can't tell which one's better than the other, but this just feels like a dance track.
FT: I see.
CE: The lyrics here are a little bit... not as good... but still I just can't really get into this.

42 - Kalosia

CE: And that's a wrap, ladies and gentlemen!
FT: Yes it is. 42 entries.
CE: And what a way to end a show!
FT: Yes, although this could've been better in the middle.
CE: Maybe. But still, I liked this. I can really see this doing well tonight.

Recap

CE: So, whilst these two lovely people are talking, I'm afraid we have to interrupt them. But don't worry, we'll be quick!
FT: Yes, we just wanted to say that the WorldVision line's back up again. 555 72 53, then your choice. Let's say you wanted to vote for Grellenbyōsha-ga - thank the cue cards - you would call that, followed by 01.
CE: Not just that, but also text SONGXX to 36210. XX, by the way, should be replaced by your choice. For example, if you texted SONG01 to that number, you would be voting for Krillin-Bag-of-Show or whatever they're called. SONG02 would mean a vote for Nobreleon. And SONG03... You get the drift. All the way up to 42.
FT: Calls cost 50ᶈ per minute from an EleTel network; other carriers have different rates. Texts cost 25ᶈ plus your standard network charge.
CE: Aren't we forgetting something? That's right! The seed app. Just follow the instructions on it to place your vote.
FT: And one last thing: You cannot vote for Elejamie. It would be nice if you could, but you can't.
CE: Right, now we've got the voting cleared up and all that, let's get ready for the interval act!

Interval Act

CE: To kick it off, we have Sin Again by some guy whose name I cannot say. All I know is that he came fifth in WorldVision 28. And a mighty fine song it is.
FT: To you, maybe.
CE: Followed by Alive, which is a nice catchy dance song, performed by WorldVision 30's 4th-placer Asuka Virtanen, with some help from runner up of WorldVision 35 Tekata. It's a shame they couldn't do something like that this year.
FT: Yes. It still probably wouldn't have been my cup of tea.
CE: But it was still pretty damn good, if you ask me.
FT: And you want it a copy of it?
CE: Yes, exactly.
FT: I'll see if I can get one for your birthday.
CE: Fenci Fluh-yeen. And finally, a song from the winner of WorldVision 32, it's Valley Pin-hero...
FT: Veli Pinhiero.
CE: Bulaes yu. Valley Pin-hero with Not Complete. It may take a while to get going but, when it does...
FT: I can actually agree with you there.
CE: In total, not the most spectacular of intervals, but it's something I would watch once or twice more. I only wish I could be down there seeing it up close, rather than up here in the commentary booth.
FT: And probably get killed.
CE: Maybe. But enough pining. It's time to vote!
Last edited by Elejamie on Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

The Sword Bloke
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sword Bloke » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:13 pm

Hello InterTV viewers, welcome to the Swordean World Vision Votes being revealed! I'm Shop Owner here! Our votes are-

1- Electrum Diplomatic Offices
2- Elejamie
3- Britonisea
4- Regica
5- Kishrael
6- Iesusisgodistan
7- Electrum

8 goes to Nobroelen

10 to Gregoryisgodistan

And the big 12 to Swordean Historical Society!!!!

Thanks to all attending Swordeans for cheering on the multiverse's best nation!
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Last edited by The Sword Bloke on Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
IBS Ranking: 16th
KPB Ranking: 80th
WBC Ranking: 44th
IBC Ranking: 27th
WCOH Ranking: 21st
RP Population: 38,000,005
Esportiva, It's the place.
GO CAVS!
10th WJHC Host & Champion 10th IBS 4th Place

Swordean Historical Society
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Swordean Historical Society » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:18 pm

More Swordean votes are in!

1- Electrum Diplomatic Offices
2- Elejamie
3- Britonisea
4- Regica
5- Mister X
6- Iesusisgodistan
7- Electrum

8 to Nobroelen

10 to Gregoryisgodistan

12 to TSB!!!!!

Well, let's hope both Swordean sides garner the votes to grab the title!
Last edited by Swordean Historical Society on Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Puppetville
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Puppetville » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:05 pm

Here are the Puppetvillian votes

12. Normandy and Picardy
10. Lymantatia
8. Praciba
7. United Vaalia
6. Regica
5. Polkopoa
4. Nobreloen
3. Arlnonsen
2. Ekozian Milea
1. Ekoz

WorldVision Committee
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby WorldVision Committee » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:47 pm

On behalf of Arlnonsen, here are their votes:

12 Regica
10 Nobreloen
8 Talvezout
7 Izmedu
6 Mister X
5 Kishrael
4 Normandy & Picardy
3 Electrum
2 Titaniumland
1 Chameliya
WorldVision Song Contest Committee
"Uniting the Multiverse through Music"

Run by Carrelie, Elejamie, Malta Comino Gozo, South Batoko, and Ugunnustan

WorldVision Committee
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby WorldVision Committee » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:48 pm

On behalf of Nobreloen, here are their votes:

Nobreloen's Votes
12 Arlnonsen
10 Regica
8 Chameliya
7 Talvezout
6 Normandy & Picardy
5 Kishrael
4 Ekoz
3 Titaniumland
2 Mister X
1 Izmedu
WorldVision Song Contest Committee
"Uniting the Multiverse through Music"

Run by Carrelie, Elejamie, Malta Comino Gozo, South Batoko, and Ugunnustan

Mister X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mister X » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:55 pm

Good evening Millhipu, this is Thatcher City calling.

If we could give negative points to Iesusisgodistan, we could, but we can't, sadly.

Anyway, here are the votes from Mister X:

1 Gaciadia
2 Gloriax
3 Ekozian Milea
4 Ekoz
5 Yttribia
6 Todlichebujoku
7 Kishrael
8 Gregoryisgodistan
10 Kalosia
12 Missus X

Thank you, Millhipu, and let's hear it for WRONG MAN!!! COME ON BOYS!!!
MISTER X
WV29: 19th, debut
WV30: 10th, first top 10
WV31: 8th, new PB
WV33: 3rd, new PB
WV34: 6th, first hosting
WVYF: 11th, last place
WV52: 2nd, new PB
WV59: 7th, second hosting
WV62: 1st, first victory

Missus X
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Missus X » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:01 pm

Down with communists.

1 point to Free Republics. Down with communists.
2 points to Ekoz. Down with communists.
3 points to Polkopia. Down with communists.
4 points to Kishrael. Down with communists.
5 points to Gregoryisgodistan. Down with communists.
6 points to The Sword Bloke. Down with communists.
7 points to Tolichebujoku. Down with communists.
8 points to Kalosia. Down with communists.
10 points to Normandy and Picardy. Down with communists. That includes you. Now, a Missus Xian official will be along shortly to convert you to Thatcherism.
12 points to Mister X.

Down with communists.
WV32: 35th
WV33: 10th
WV34: 13th
WV35: 22nd
WV36: 34th
WV37: 16th
WV38: 23rd
WV39: 30th
WV40: 18th
WV41: 22nd
WV42: 18th
WV43: 13th
WV45: 18th
WV46: 23rd
WV47: 27th
WV48: 29th
WV49: Withdrew
WV50: 17th
WV51: 17th
WV52: 19th
WV54: 26th
WV55: 20th
WV56: 21st
WV57: 13th
WV58: 23rd
WV60: 20th
WV61: 18th
WV62: 13th
WV63: 10th
WV64: 21st
WV65: 27th
WV67: 18th
WV68: 18th

Puppet of Mister X.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:24 pm

"Dobra večere WorldVision! Hello Mullhipu, Vodiznad calling. Here are the first seven points from the Izmeduan vote..."

1 point - Arlnonsen
2 points - Talvezout
3 points - Todlichebujoku
4 points - Regica
5 points - Kishrael
6 points - Russadonia
7 points - Electrum

"We now move onto our top 3."

POLKOPIA

GLORIAX

WAZEKIA
LA DEMOKRATSKA REPUBLIKA IZMEDU