NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonslayer (OOC/Interest/Discussion)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:35 pm

Hey Illan, I was thinking, if your character is the main Evil Guy, could I create his right-hand man? (or dragon, as the case may be.) I have a picture picked out and I've got some character ideas.
Last edited by Utceforp on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signatures are so 2014.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:45 pm

Utceforp wrote:Hey Illan, I was thinking, if your character is the main Evil Guy, could I create his right-hand man? (or dragon, as the case may be.) I have a picture picked out and I've got some character ideas.

He isn't.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:47 pm

Illan wrote:
Utceforp wrote:Hey Illan, I was thinking, if your character is the main Evil Guy, could I create his right-hand man? (or dragon, as the case may be.) I have a picture picked out and I've got some character ideas.

He isn't.

Nevermind then. I'll still make the character, but I'll have her work on her own.
Signatures are so 2014.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Utceforp wrote:
Illan wrote:
He isn't.

Nevermind then. I'll still make the character, but I'll have her work on her own.

Is she evil then?
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:56 pm

Illan wrote:
Utceforp wrote:Nevermind then. I'll still make the character, but I'll have her work on her own.

Is she evil then?

Yep, if you couldn't tell from the picture. I was thinking of doing a sort-of draconic "crusader" who believes she's been tasked by the dragons of really pure bloodlines (like the Zethrans) to take Tempest back for the dragons. She would project a façade of complete certainty in her views of dragon superiority but would have hidden doubts about what she believes she has to do.
Signatures are so 2014.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Utceforp wrote:
Illan wrote:
Is she evil then?

Yep, if you couldn't tell from the picture. I was thinking of doing a sort-of draconic "crusader" who believes she's been tasked by the dragons of really pure bloodlines (like the Zethrans) to take Tempest back for the dragons. She would project a façade of complete certainty in her views of dragon superiority but would have hidden doubts about what she believes she has to do.

Ooh, definitely sounds like there could be interesting interactions between the two.
Above even The Boss

Lathuria
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lathuria » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:56 pm

App
Nation name: Unknown
Character name: Barbas
Race: Demon

Appearance: Barbas stands a mere two feet tall in his original form. He resembles an imp. Barbas' skin is a deep red, and his eyes are large orbs of solid black the size of baseballs. On either side of his head are large ivory horns that resemble a ram's. His mouth is filled with many small, sharp teeth. Barbas' hands are disproportionate to the rest of his body as they are quite large, and tipped with claws capable of shredding flesh just as well as a blade. His tail is quite long, four feet in total, and ends in a razor sharp barbed tip. A pair of bat-like wings sprout from his back.

Bio: Barbas was spawned in the void at the whim of a powerful Demon, more than likely as a joke, or for entertainment. Many centuries passed before Barbas' power was enough to break free from his master, and he appeared on Tempest in an underground monastery devoted to his creator. The cult tried to destroy the young Demon, and would have succeeded had Barbas not been so clever. He struck a pact with the cultists, binding himself to the will of a powerful magician. He served the man until his life ended. Now freed from the pact, Barbas slipped away into a wide new world, taking the form of an orphaned Human child.

Barbas roamed the land for many years, killing when the urge took him, sometimes making deals with ambitious magicians in exchange for trinkets and even alcohol. One fateful day while Barbas slept in a fox hole, a Dragonslayer chanced upon him and yanked him from his slumber. Initially planning to slay the Demon, Barbas was able to convince the Human that he could be an asset. And indeed he could, as the Dragon the Slayer sought was a powerful one, and surely have killed the reckless young man without Barbas' help. Aided by the Demon's magic, the two slew the Dragon, and the Slayer gained the glory he sought. Later that same night as the man drunkenly stumbled to his room at the inn after a boisterous celebration, Barbas tore his throat out while he slept.

Abilities: Nightsight - Barbas can see perfectly in utter and complete darkness, even better than he can see during the day.

Shapeshifter - Barbas can take the form of any Humanoid race that he has seen. He retains his normal strength and does not gain any extra abilities.

Child of the Void - Born of the void, Barbas can call upon the forces of chaos to send pulsing spheres of raw energy from his palms at his opponents. These projectiles burn as if they were flame, and eat through organic material. They are less effective against armor, and take many direct hits to penetrate.

Infernal Blight - A bite or cut from Barbas festers with poison and causes the victim to become sick within minutes. The muscles become weakened, making combat slower and more difficult. This is completely ineffective against Dragons, Dragonkin, and other Demons.

Starry Eyes - As a defense and means of escape, a being that looks into Barbas' large eyes begins to see swirls of galaxies, and the whirling chaos of the void and is transfixed by his gaze. While in this state, the victim ceases to wish harm on Barbas as long as Barbas keeps his concentration. If Barbas breaks eye contact, the spell is broken and the victim is overcome with a feeling of deep peace and tranquility, feeling as if they have just woke up from a dream.

Illusion Magic - Barbas can create a practically unlimited range of visual and auditory hallucinations. He can create several minor illusions on a wide range of people, or an elaborate illusion on a single target. The more complex or elaborate the illusion, the more physically drained Barbas becomes.

Weaknesses: Sunlight leaves Barbas almost completely blind. In melee combat, Barbas relies on his speed and agility rather than his strength, choosing his attacks wisely and often tiring his opponent out before he moves to kill. Obviously his small size would make him more susceptible to a physical attack.

RP Sample: (if none, then don't worry. It's simply to give a good idea of your style.)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=155838&hilit=GoTM
Last edited by Lathuria on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Corparation wrote:No. It could become popular among apple fanboys aka hipsters. As we all did NS "Before it was cool" It would turn us into hipsters. And I for one do not want to be a hipster.

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Here comes the mods in black...
Mods in black...
Internet defenders...

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:00 am

Yep, Illan is accepted. If Utceforp wants to do an evil character to, then better. We may have a few Dragons, but not any other evil ones, I think. They'll be a challenge for Maggs, and her wolf companion.

And possibly one of my other ideas. Anither pure blooded dragon from the east (Chinese Dragon) who's too weak to turn into a dragon, so they're stuck in human form.

Ooh, an Imp. Me gusta.

Well, just dropping by. Will do more work tomorrow.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Lathuria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lathuria » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:04 am

Torsiedelle wrote:Yep, Illan is accepted. If Utceforp wants to do an evil character to, then better. We may have a few Dragons, but not any other evil ones, I think. They'll be a challenge for Maggs, and her wolf companion.

And possibly one of my other ideas. Anither pure blooded dragon from the east (Chinese Dragon) who's too weak to turn into a dragon, so they're stuck in human form.

Ooh, an Imp. Me gusta.

What about Barbas? :lol:
The Corparation wrote:No. It could become popular among apple fanboys aka hipsters. As we all did NS "Before it was cool" It would turn us into hipsters. And I for one do not want to be a hipster.

Mods in black...
Internet defenders...

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:25 am

So I have some religious text made up for the Church so far. Me and Valyria are still working out some major parts of Church theology but this is what we've got so far.

Laws of the Architect as described in the Book of Albus

1: Life is a gift given by the Architect and his creations have no right to dene each other that gift.

2: We are one in the same as creations of the Architect and must act as such. We must care not for ourselves but for those around us in equal portions.

3: Be humble in what you are handed. Envy and greed are something to rebuke from your mind. If things come to you take them as they are but never go out of the way for the items of the flesh.

4: Do not let yourself fall to Lust, keep yourself pure until you've become one spiritually with a a wife or husband.

5: Keep the Architect holy and do not forsake his name or gifts.

6: Do not forsake the holy authority of the Architect for that of another false divine.

7: Love all whom you come upon. We are all constructs of the Architect and are thus all the same at the highest level.

8: Wrath and Hate are the antithesis of love and one should rebuke these feelings from their souls.

9: One who truly walks the path the Architect has laid out shall also be spiritual warriors to combat the threats of evil in the world both for themselves and for others around him.

10: The Architect is one whom is saddened to see his creations go through their flaming baptism to relive the damnation of the world. As followers of his oath we have a duty to help others avoid their flaming baptism and to live enterally in the Architects Realm.

Creation Story as told in the Book of Crispus (Modernist Translation)

In the time of darkness the Architect stood in the darkness empty. He was an all powerful being but he was without reason and this sought out reason for his all powerful existence which had no being and shall have no end. He took his heart from his chest took a part of it and created the world in which we live. He molded his flesh and formed the mountains and the abysses through his molding and through that process helped create the various forms of earth from the clay which is the closest to the original flesh of the Architect to stone which had been compressed and shape the most by his hands. After he had molded the earth he slit his finger and that drop of blood became all the water upon our world which filled all of the deepest pits of the world. Then he finally created the sun and the moon by taking his eyes and placing them above the world so that he could see all who existed and all of existence.

As the world bloomed with vegetation he continued to wish for greater reason. Using the clay of the earth he he first molded the beasts of the earth and later he later took the clay and infused it with his divine being and molded two people the original humans Semel the Woman and Cordus the Man. The Architect then carved out a home for the two, dubbed Hortus Divinitatis where the two lived for millennium. However as time grew and the Architects affection for man grew some Angels who were the Architects first creation of divine origin grew jealous of man. Two angles Nerva the angel whom personified Strength and Power and Imperatoria the angel whom personified Intellect went down to the World to sabotage the humans.

The Architect however being omnipotent new of the Angels plans and allowed as a test to his creations. When they came to the sanctuary they noticed Semel was seemingly weaker than her male counterpart but Cordus had less cognitive intellect. At the time Cordus had finished creating a structure in which to house them while Semel has creating items of clothing to protect their weak skin. Nerva approached Cordus and have him the knowledge of sexuality and beauty while Imperatoria approached Semel and gave her the intake rial knowledge of destruction. Corrupted Cordus unlocking the knowledge of sexuality came and raped Semel. In retaliation her intellectual knowledge of destruction gave her the though of reprisal and vengeance rather then self defense and torched his one and only creation the house in which he built. The two had sinned in by arming one another's knew knowledge.

Saddened the Architect came down and explained to them what had happened and that they had failed his test and were thus expelled from the sanctuary for such sin as it had sullied the perfection of the sanctuary. Cordus and Semel were exiled from the sanctuary and Nerva and Imperatoria were banished from the Architects realm. However the architect did recognize that the sin that Cordus committed against Semel was far worse then the Sin she committed and thus blessed her with the one ability a man did not and that was the ability to creat the vassals of a soul through child birth and was then surprised by her first pregnancy at the hands of Cordus whom had 120 other children throughout their life span. Nerva and Imperatoria were banished to their own realm of damnation where they intern harbored children through the ability of mixing their blood and giving life to the blood soaked rocks creating the first generation of Demons and this civilization had started.

The Afterlife as described in the Book of Aesop.

When you body fails you and you cease to exist within the moral world you half to paths for your soul. If you have been in going conscious and have followed in the path the Architect has laid out for us your soul ascends beyond the grasp of our own reality and into the realm of the architect where we live among the righteous and Angels in perfect as the first humans did before the first sin.

If you have lived a life inline with the spirits of evil and have been misguided from the path of the Architect you will be guided by the angel Belthanos to the gates of Harbul where your physical body is laid intact. Upon passing the gates Belthanos throws you into the Fires of Harbul where your physical body is burned to ash and soul is baptized in the fires of Harbul. Upon the ending of the infernos cleansing of your souls you wait in a void of nothingness until your soul is recycled into a new vessel to relive life again in hopes you may live your life righteously.

(Further expanded upon in a first person native in the Book of Hesperos)

Various parables.

Enos 1:4 - Water is weak yet it carves rock but my spirit is Iron and will never fall to water nor rock. Iron sharpens iron and my goal is to sharpen all the iron I see.

Cyrus 23:5 - We call him the Architect because he has created us. If we are thus creations and not the creator so would we know how to direct ourselves? Does a hammer know how to direct a hammer? No because it is our creation wrk now what to do with it. A hammer has no though and in inanimate however the Architect is far more intelligent compared to us the we are compared to the hammer. Give your direction to the Architect and he will use you in your intended manner.

Bartholomeus 12:11 - I have stumbled upon the Labyrinth of the Demon Abezethibou. I was lost and mortal logic had not seen me through this tribulation but I fell to my knees in prayer asking the Architect for guidance. After my prayers I had found the center of the demons Labyrinth thanks to the grace and guidance of the Architect

Ioaba 11:19 - Criminality is not natural it is a condition of human imperfection. If you catch a thief don't take at him with your blade but give him spare grain so he may become a man of respectable means

Obed 32:9 - Be humble and helpful in your life. If a beggar ask for bread give him his fair piece. For if you were to become a bigger would you wish to go hungry?

Onesiphotus 2:33 - If a man be found a murder punish him fairly but not equally. Justice is not the taking of a life in exchange for a lost life. Justice is reprisal that makes one reflect on his actions.

Zebulon 16:22 - If you are a drunk or am addicted to the desires of the flesh do not indulge in such destructive activities. Do all in your power to fight them cut off your genitals if you must, live secluded if you must, char your tongue if you must you will be a better person without these indulgences.

Urban 8:33 - de a defender of the faith, cut down a heretic if you must for his soul will be given another chance on this damned world we've been exiled to. Your sword of faith will be as justly guided by the architect as your soul will.

Ultimatum 6:19 - Even in my end I shall still lead you to water and still lead you green pastures for it is not my physical end but my metaphorical end. And in my metaphorical end the physical end of the world is clear but as I have done since the day I breathed life into the original humans I will lead you through the tribulation of the mortal world but only if you accept my existence as fact and my word as law.

Ezrathus 1:12 - Those who propagate peace shall seen the Architect after their death

Yzrael 10:21 - As a person of faith you must spread the word of the architect, if you can give your life to the spreading of the world. Travel the country side and speak of the architect, speak of the Architect in the market, or give spare coin to the Church to help in this noble goal.

List of Books in reading order

Crispus
Enos
Cyrus
Aldus
Aesop
Hesperos
Ioaba
Bartholomeus
Hukkaz
Ralican
Qowas
Husa
Yzrael
Zebulon
Echnon
Maculus
Nerva
Urban
Ezrathus
Belthanos
Onesiphotus
Obed
Festus
Eutychus
Esau
Absalom
Absolon
Azrael
Ultimatum
Last edited by Insaeldor on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Lathuria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lathuria » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:07 am

Insaeldor wrote:So I have some religious text made up for the Church so far. Me and Valyria are still working out some major parts of Church theology but this is what we've got so far.

1: Life is a gift given by the Architect and his creations have no right to dene each other that gift.

2: We are one in the same as creations of the Architect and must act as such. We must care not for ourselves but for those around us in equal portions.

3: Be humble in what you are handed. Envy and greed are something to rebuke from your mind. If things come to you take them as they are but never go out of the way for the items of the flesh.

4: Do not let yourself fall to Lust, keep yourself pure until you've become one spiritually with a a wife or husband.

6: Do not forsake the holy authority of the Architect for that of another false divine.

7: Love all whom you come upon. We are all constructs of the Architect and are thus all the same at the highest level.

8: Wrath and Hate are the antithesis of love and one should rebuke these feelings from their souls.

9: One who truly walks the path the Architect has laid out shall also be spiritual warriors to combat the threats of evil in the world both for themselves and for others around him.

10: The Architect is one whom is saddened to see his creations go through their flaming baptism to relive the damnation of the world. As followers of his oath we have a duty to help others avoid their flaming baptism and to live enterally in the Architects Realm.

In the time of darkness the Architect stood in the darkness empty. He was an all powerful being but he was without reason and this sought out reason for his all powerful existence which had no being and shall have no end. He took his heart from his chest took a part of it and created the world in which we live. He molded his flesh and formed the mountains and the abysses through his molding and through that process helped create the various forms of earth from the clay which is the closest to the original flesh of the Architect to stone which had been compressed and shape the most by his hands. After he had molded the earth he slit his finger and that drop of blood became all the water upon our world which filled all of the deepest pits of the world. Then he finally created the sun and the moon by taking his eyes and placing them above the world so that he could see all who existed and all of existence.

As the world bloomed with vegetation he continued to wish for greater reason. Using the clay of the earth he he first molded the beasts of the earth and later he later took the clay and infused it with his divine being and molded two people the original humans Semel the Woman and Cordus the Man. The Architect then carved out a home for the two, dubbed Hortus Divinitatis where the two lived for millennium. However as time grew and the Architects affection for man grew some Angels who were the Architects first creation of divine origin grew jealous of man. Two angles Nerva the angel whom personified Strength and Power and Imperatoria the angel whom personified Intellect went down to the World to sabotage the humans.

The Architect however being omnipotent new of the Angels plans and allowed as a test to his creations. When they came to the sanctuary they noticed Semel was seemingly weaker than her male counterpart but Cordus had less cognitive intellect. At the time Cordus had finished creating a structure in which to house them while Semel has creating items of clothing to protect their weak skin. Nerva approached Cordus and have him the knowledge of sexuality and beauty while Imperatoria approached Semel and gave her the intake rial knowledge of destruction. Corrupted Cordus unlocking the knowledge of sexuality came and raped Semel. In retaliation her intellectual knowledge of destruction gave her the though of reprisal and vengeance rather then self defense and torched his one and only creation the house in which he built. The two had sinned in by arming one another's knew knowledge.

Saddened the Architect came down and explained to them what had happened and that they had failed his test and were thus expelled from the sanctuary for such sin as it had sullied the perfection of the sanctuary. Cordus and Semel were exiled from the sanctuary and Nerva and Imperatoria were banished from the Architects realm. However the architect did recognize that the sin that Cordus committed against Semel was far worse then the Sin she committed and thus blessed her with the one ability a man did not and that was the ability to creat the vassals of a soul through child birth and was then surprised by her first pregnancy at the hands of Cordus whom had 120 other children throughout their life span. Nerva and Imperatoria were banished to their own realm of damnation where they intern harbored children through the ability of mixing their blood and giving life to the blood soaked rocks creating the first generation of Demons and this civilization had started.

When you body fails you and you cease to exist within the moral world you half to paths for your soul. If you have been in going conscious and have followed in the path the Architect has laid out for us your soul ascends beyond the grasp of our own reality and into the realm of the architect where we live among the righteous and Angels in perfect as the first humans did before the first sin.

If you have lived a life inline with the spirits of evil and have been misguided from the path of the Architect you will be guided by the angel Belthanos to the gates of Harbul where your physical body is laid intact. Upon passing the gates Belthanos throws you into the Fires of Harbul where your physical body is burned to ash and soul is baptized in the fires of Harbul. Upon the ending of the infernos cleansing of your souls you wait in a void of nothingness until your soul is recycled into a new vessel to relive life again in hopes you may live your life righteously.

Various parables.

Enos 1:4 - Water is weak yet it carves rock but my spirit is Iron and will never fall to water nor rock. Iron sharpens iron and my goal is to sharpen all the iron I see.

Cyrus 23:5 - We call him the Architect because he has created us. If we are thus creations and not the creator so would we know how to direct ourselves? Does a hammer know how to direct a hammer? No because it is our creation wrk now what to do with it. A hammer has no though and in inanimate however the Architect is far more intelligent compared to us the we are compared to the hammer. Give your direction to the Architect and he will use you in your intended manner.

Bartholomeus 12:11 - I have stumbled upon the Labyrinth of the Demon Abezethibou. I was lost and mortal logic had not seen me through this tribulation but I fell to my knees in prayer asking the Architect for guidance. After my prayers I had found the center of the demons Labyrinth thanks to the grace and guidance of the Architect

Ioaba 11:19 - Criminality is not natural it is a condition of human imperfection. If you catch a thief don't take at him with your blade but give him spare grain so he may become a man of respectable means

Obed 32:9 - Be humble and helpful in your life. If a beggar ask for bread give him his fair piece. For if you were to become a bigger would you wish to go hungry?

Onesiphotus 2:33 - If a man be found a murder punish him fairly but not equally. Justice is not the taking of a life in exchange for a lost life. Justice is reprisal that makes one reflect on his actions.

Zebulon 16:22 - If you are a drunk or am addicted to the desires of the flesh do not indulge in such destructive activities. Do all in your power to fight them cut off your genitals if you must, live secluded if you must, char your tongue if you must you will be a better person without these indulgences.

Urban 8:33 - de a defender of the faith, cut down a heretic if you must for his soul will be given another chance on this damned world we've been exiled to. Your sword of faith will be as justly guided by the architect as your soul will.

Ultimatum 6:19 - Even in my end I shall still lead you to water and still lead you green pastures for it is not my physical end but my metaphorical end. And in my metaphorical end the physical end of the world is clear but as I have done since the day I breathed life into the original humans I will lead you through the tribulation of the mortal world but only if you accept my existence as fact and my word as law.

Ezrathus 1:12 - Those who propagate peace shall seen the Architect after their death

Yzrael 10:21 - As a person of faith you must spread the word of the architect, if you can give your life to the spreading of the world. Travel the country side and speak of the architect, speak of the Architect in the market, or give spare coin to the Church to help in this noble goal.

Crispus
Enos
Cyrus
Aldus
Aesop
Ioaba
Bartholomeus
Hukkaz
Ralican
Qowas
Husa
Yzrael
Zebulon
Echnon
Maculus
Nerva
Urban
Ezrathus
Belthanos
Onesiphotus
Obed
Festus
Eutychus
Esau
Absalom
Absolon
Azrael
Ultimatum

Do Demon's count as creations of the Architect? Does the church believe he created all of the races?

Mods in black...
Internet defenders...

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:14 am

Lathuria wrote:
Insaeldor wrote:So I have some religious text made up for the Church so far. Me and Valyria are still working out some major parts of Church theology but this is what we've got so far.

Various parables.

Crispus
Enos
Cyrus
Aldus
Aesop
Ioaba
Bartholomeus
Hukkaz
Ralican
Qowas
Husa
Yzrael
Zebulon
Echnon
Maculus
Nerva
Urban
Ezrathus
Belthanos
Onesiphotus
Obed
Festus
Eutychus
Esau
Absalom
Absolon
Azrael
Ultimatum

Do Demon's count as creations of the Architect? Does the church believe he created all of the races?

Technically. Nothing set in stone yet but in this draft Demons are the creation of the two Angels who sabotaged the first humans. The two angels are creations of the Architect so yes they are partly Devine in nature.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:06 am

Torsiedelle wrote:Yep, Illan is accepted. If Utceforp wants to do an evil character to, then better. We may have a few Dragons, but not any other evil ones, I think. They'll be a challenge for Maggs, and her wolf companion.

Ooh, an Imp. Me gusta.

Woot woot :lol:

My dragon's not going to be evil, just so you all know. More of an antihero, really.
Above even The Boss

Seno Zhou Varada
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Seno Zhou Varada » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:29 am

Seno Zhou Varada wrote:App
Nation name: Seno Zhou Varada
Character name: Hershikal
Race: Pureblooded Lesser Dragon

Appearance: http://akanetonbo.deviantart.com/art/sm ... -322703589
This but 4 feet long and 3 to 4 feet tall
Bio: Born a top the icy mountain peaks, where snow constantly fell. He was born in from a nest but with one single egg left and a dead dragon, his assumed mother probably. Killed by humans in her own lair and all the eggs but his dealt with or taken. He was left to die in the freezing mountains but those humans didn't realize the Lesser dragons were usually clever. After a few hours of poking around and the like as his baby stage went by fast he stormed out of the cave into the freezing cold to find food as he knew he wouldn't last without his mother. After a couple hours he managed to catch a few birds and small animals. After a few months of living up there however something happened, Dragonslayers. They attacked his small den in the middle of night with their magic and dragon slaying weapons. Hershikal tried to fight but he was overwhelmed and captured for some strange reason. His hatred for humans grew after that point extremely. No one ever messed with a dragon in their lair or den! Then as a dragon his powerful magic began and the cage he was in melted and burned as his hatred exploded and moments later he was free from them fleeing west towards Sutherland.

Abilities: Small: He's small and can fit into many places and is less noticable than some of the bigger ones. Clever: To make up for his lacking strength he is smart and thinks through problems instead of attacking them.
Burning Hatred: His anger burns brighter than a thousand suns and can unleash death itself if he's angry enough.
Stealthy: He moves quiet whether flying or walking.

Weaknesses: Small: With that he is also less intimidating and has less strength than many larger ones. Not strong: Yeah no help from him physically at all he has less muscles than average. Young: He has yet to grow into full size and is still quite small and naive. Purest: He can not change into any mammal only reptilian creatures.
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=317537

Here was my app from page 3 (yes earlier than Illan's)
Political Compass: Economic: -8.88 Social: -9.54
Libertarian Socialist with Anarcho-Communist Leanings
Still dirty commie, shower is currently being collectivised.

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:15 am

This looks neat so I did an app, I was hoping to do something with demons but I'm pretty flexible if that doesn't work.

App
Nation name: Atlannia
Character name: Lillin
Race: Human (mostly)

Appearance: Skinny, pale and dark haired. Lillin has a taste for full length dresses and the colour red, a wide brimmed, conical hat (in red of course) tops off her look and occasionally pokes out the eye of someone taller than her which is most people. She is also rarely seen without a large, red umbrella. The only part of her appearance that looks unusual is her red eyes.

Bio: Lillin was inspired to become a mage by the simple but deeply held conviction that no situation could be made less fun with the addition of raging infernos. A talented and enthusiastic student, Lillin was quickly accepted into the local mages guild (or equivalent) and just as quickly expelled after accidentally burning down a fortune in alchemical supplies. A string of similar incidents across the land left Lillin banned from every credible institute of magical study in the country, forcing the young prodigy to wander the continent in search of less... orthodox means of honing her craft. One such avenue was a mysterious old man she met on the road. After helping him set up a camp fire which turned out to be more of a bonfire they shared a meal and the man told Lillin of a secret group far out in the wilderness dedicated to studying magic and eager for new members, the order of the secret flame.

With trademark enthusiasm Lilin set out in search of this group and after a few months found them. Unfortunately the group in question turned out to be a cult of dark magicians bent on conducting grotesque experiments involving humans and demons. After a brief but explosive battle Lillin was subdued and experimented upon. She remembers nothing of this period except the incredible agony of having her soul ripped into pieces and reformed over and over again. When she awoke her soul had been shattered and fused to that of a demon and several important chunks of her memory were missing. The demon had feared even worse, not even remembering his name so Lillin has taken to calling him Nillil. Presumably the intent of the order of the secret flame had been to combine the power of a demon and a mage into a single being still bound to their will through the usual demonic rites. Whether this would have worked is unkown the ritual was interrupted by a powerful dragon and the old castle the order was using was burnt to the ground with all of its inhabitants dead. Thanks to her newly flame resistant, demonic nature Lillin survived more or less intact but the dragon didn't stick around to answer questions.

Lillin and Nillil got to talking and realised they now share two common goals, exact a painful, burning revenge on whoever is responsible for their current state and restoring their souls to normal. Their only clues are an old man whose name they don't know and a powerful dragon that might try to kill them on sight.

Abilities: Lillin is well aware that many mages cultivate a sophisticated arsenal of varied and interesting spells and wants nothing to do with them, if fire isn't working she applies more fire and repeats until whatever she wants gone is burnt, melted or disintegrated. TO support her fire she has also developed some mastery over the wind, she can direct and shape her fire with surprising accuracy and control the air temperature. One of her favourite techniques is to lift herself by heating the air underneath her umbrella, if she needs to move faster she can even simply throw herself around with wind.

This is all supposing Lillin stays in control, when she is seriously injured, stressed or hungry the demon Nillil takes over. When this occurs Lillin's appearance changes dramatically, her skin becomes black and she develops razor sharp talons and functional wings. Just as Lillin is not a very sophisticated mage Nillil is not a very sophisticated demon, he is very fast, very strong, resistant to damage and very aggressive. He is however aware that his life is tied to Lillin's and will retreat if it looks like their shared body is in danger of being destroyed. While NIllil is dormant Lillin's injuries also heal much faster, which is fortunate because his reckless fighting style often leaves her injured.

Weaknesses: Water for one, although it takes an incredible amount of water to put a real dent in Lillin's abilities. When Nillil is in control the pair are also vulnerable to weapons and magic designed for use against demons. The split nature of Lillin's identity is also a weakness, Nillil often has a different (more violent) idea on how to pursue their goals and can take control at inopportune times. She is also frequently seen having conversations with herself as a result which can be unnerving. Socially speaking Lillin would probably be threatened by the church, depending on how much they knew about her and also has outstanding warrants for arson in several major cities
RP Sample: I don't have anything recent to link to and linking my old stuff is kind of cringey, I can write a short little scene or something now though if you want.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:39 am

Seno Zhou Varada wrote:
Seno Zhou Varada wrote:App
Nation name: Seno Zhou Varada
Character name: Hershikal
Race: Pureblooded Lesser Dragon

Appearance: http://akanetonbo.deviantart.com/art/sm ... -322703589
This but 4 feet long and 3 to 4 feet tall
Bio: Born a top the icy mountain peaks, where snow constantly fell. He was born in from a nest but with one single egg left and a dead dragon, his assumed mother probably. Killed by humans in her own lair and all the eggs but his dealt with or taken. He was left to die in the freezing mountains but those humans didn't realize the Lesser dragons were usually clever. After a few hours of poking around and the like as his baby stage went by fast he stormed out of the cave into the freezing cold to find food as he knew he wouldn't last without his mother. After a couple hours he managed to catch a few birds and small animals. After a few months of living up there however something happened, Dragonslayers. They attacked his small den in the middle of night with their magic and dragon slaying weapons. Hershikal tried to fight but he was overwhelmed and captured for some strange reason. His hatred for humans grew after that point extremely. No one ever messed with a dragon in their lair or den! Then as a dragon his powerful magic began and the cage he was in melted and burned as his hatred exploded and moments later he was free from them fleeing west towards Sutherland.

Abilities: Small: He's small and can fit into many places and is less noticable than some of the bigger ones. Clever: To make up for his lacking strength he is smart and thinks through problems instead of attacking them.
Burning Hatred: His anger burns brighter than a thousand suns and can unleash death itself if he's angry enough.
Stealthy: He moves quiet whether flying or walking.

Weaknesses: Small: With that he is also less intimidating and has less strength than many larger ones. Not strong: Yeah no help from him physically at all he has less muscles than average. Young: He has yet to grow into full size and is still quite small and naive. Purest: He can not change into any mammal only reptilian creatures.
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=317537

Here was my app from page 3 (yes earlier than Illan's)

u trying to start stuff boi
Above even The Boss

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:24 am

Hey, if anyone is interested in being friends/companions with me from the start, could you TG me? :)
Above even The Boss

Ancian
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancian » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:08 am

App
Nation name: Ancian
Character name: Barenter
Race: Minotaur (Think Narnia style, with full hair and stuff. )

Appearance:
Bio: Barenter and the rest of his people live in the far northwest of the mainland, in a land called Matoren, the capital being Koten. Unable to agree with or get along with in general with the rest of Chimerans, they left. This happened years and years and before he was born. They are a warrior people. Dragons hate them less than humans, but there's no lost love between the races. A kingdom, they fight many peoples. However, they have a reputation of being noble and honorable, not barbaric savages like most Chimerans have. Barenter is the king of this proud people. He rules fairly, and honorably. Under him, they're reputation has increased ten fold. He has a small 5 year old son. He has intricate armor that marks him out as a king. Along with his duel sided omega blade shaped Axe heads, he is a dangerous sight. His goal is to make the humans stop hating them and other Chimeran peoples, by force if he has too. But, for the most part, he has a witty, fun, sense of humor and is laid back, for his people at any rate. He enjoys nature and the wild. He loves and hates passionately, and with no holds bar. Barenter is one of his kind, and is ready to help change the world for his people and make it a better place. No matter who or what gets in his way.
Abilities: Great fighter, experienced, and very hard to kill. Has better speaking skills than most of his people.
Weaknesses: Doesn't know when to retreat, flammable, literate, but not exactly a professor.
RP Sample: (if none, then don't worry. It's simply to give a good idea of your style.)
Long Dark (Preferred, my best rp in opinion.) Others are SW:Fight of the Separatists. and LOTR: Naught but Ashes.
Last edited by Ancian on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Governor of WZEU.
Economic Left/Right: -1.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.33

Seno Zhou Varada
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Seno Zhou Varada » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:09 am

Illan wrote:
Seno Zhou Varada wrote:Here was my app from page 3 (yes earlier than Illan's)

Nah

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:12 am

Seno Zhou Varada wrote:
Illan wrote:

Nah

You still wanna be Vol's adopted little brother? :D
Above even The Boss

Ancian
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancian » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:14 am

Is it okay I just kinda made more lore and took part of the map, or should i change stuff?
Proud Governor of WZEU.

Seno Zhou Varada
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Seno Zhou Varada » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:17 am

Illan wrote:
Seno Zhou Varada wrote:Nah

Sure why the f*ck not.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:18 am

Ancian wrote:Is it okay I just kinda made more lore and took part of the map, or should i change stuff?

I did something similar, I don't think he minds as long as it isn't drastic.
Above even The Boss

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:18 am

Seno Zhou Varada wrote:
Illan wrote:

Sure why the f*ck not.

Yay, little brother!
Above even The Boss

Ancian
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancian » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:30 am

Illan wrote:
Ancian wrote:Is it okay I just kinda made more lore and took part of the map, or should i change stuff?

I did something similar, I don't think he minds as long as it isn't drastic.

Ok
Proud Governor of WZEU.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse