NATION

PASSWORD

New Imperialism - AH RP v 2.1 [OOC, Signup]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

How fun is this RP?

The best, or nearly the best
22%
Among some of the much better ones
38%
Somewhere above average
16%
Pretty decent; not bad
No votes
Not so great; seen better
2%
Really not much
5%
Not at all, whatsoever
19%

Total votes : 64

Aldelxane
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aldelxane » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:38 pm

What about a Hussite Bohemian Empire that managed to take over Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia, and Serbia?

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:40 pm

Aldelxane wrote:What about a Hussite Bohemian Empire that managed to take over Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia, and Serbia?

It's funny because I'm playing EU4 as Bohemia :P
I'M FROM KYLARIS, AND I'M HERE TO HELP!

Aldelxane
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldelxane » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Caltarania wrote:
Aldelxane wrote:What about a Hussite Bohemian Empire that managed to take over Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia, and Serbia?

I'm just trying to think of a way to own IRL Austria-Hungary without being Austria-Hungary. Alternatively, I could scrap the Hussite Bohemians idea and find another way to make those territories more interesting. Perhaps a surviving Přemyslid dynasty or a Hungarian Empire...
Last edited by Aldelxane on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:47 pm

The Grand Republic of Hannover wrote:
Application

Name: Empire of Brazil (Empire du Brésil)
Symbols:Flag,Coat of Arms
Claims: http://i.imgur.com/ndkzq7m.png (Credits to GMW)
Power: Secondary Power (?)

Government Structure: Constitutional Monarchy (Monarchy acts as Executive)
Ideology/Policy: State Capitalism, Resource Nationalism,
Leaders: Pedro II
Capital City: Rio de Janerio

Population: 12.5 million
Primary Ethnic Group: Brazilian
Minority Ethnic Groups:
Description of Ethnicity:
Language: French
Religion: Roman Catholicism

Foreign Relations:
Military Information:
Army Size:
Navy Size:

Economic Policy: State Capitalism
Economic Situation:
Infrastructure:
Imports & Exports:
Currency:

History:
Miscellaneous:
RP Example:

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Re-Posting this. I will be finished momentarily

So shouldn't your leaders name be something french and not Portuguese?
Edit: also Rio de Janeiro means January river in Portuguese so shouldn't it's name be Rivière de Janvier?
Last edited by Epraria on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
I am Spanish so don't ever expect me to have anything close to perfect grammar.
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:
HorusLand wrote:How's the revolution going?

I will not pay my taxes this year :p

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Founding Member of LAVMEO
My proud anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ5dSdxUGLc

The Grand Republic of Hannover
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hannover » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:53 pm

Epraria wrote:
Re-Posting this. I will be finished momentarily

So shouldn't your leaders name be something french and not Portuguese?

Probably. I will change it later
NSG - Independent. Senator Daniel Krumholz
1870 Real-World RP - Colombia
2014 RP - Colombia
Marsisian Communist Revolution - Hannover
1913 RP - Great Britain

You may also contact me at Here

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:54 pm

Epraria wrote:So shouldn't your leaders name be something french and not Portuguese?

Also the French name for Rio de Janeiro is Rivière de Janvier.
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:55 pm

Aldelxane wrote:
Caltarania wrote:

I'm just trying to think of a way to own IRL Austria-Hungary without being Austria-Hungary. Alternatively, I could scrap the Hussite Bohemians idea and find another way to make those territories more interesting. Perhaps a surviving Přemyslid dynasty or a Hungarian Empire...

A surviving Hussite Empire is really interesting though, ngl.
I'M FROM KYLARIS, AND I'M HERE TO HELP!

Aldelxane
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldelxane » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:57 pm

Caltarania wrote:
Aldelxane wrote:I'm just trying to think of a way to own IRL Austria-Hungary without being Austria-Hungary. Alternatively, I could scrap the Hussite Bohemians idea and find another way to make those territories more interesting. Perhaps a surviving Přemyslid dynasty or a Hungarian Empire...

A surviving Hussite Empire is really interesting though, ngl.

The issue is I'm not sure how that would happen.

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:59 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Aldelxane wrote:Right...

Austria or some state in the Levenant are possibilities. Or the Pope.

Especially since the Levenant can exploit the technology of the Forerunners and is already investigating several Halo installations. :p

Bujahla wrote:Got bored, thought I'd mess around with color scheme of the map (even tho Al told me not to which I forgot about until I was done xD).

Current Map
- I don't like the ways the colonies in Asia work out. They look really ugly all next to each other (color wise).
- American nation colors are too bright. They are literally MSPaint colors and they hurt my eyes xD.

Nostalgia Color Scheme
- Wondered what the world would look like if all the nations were using colors from NI 1.
- Decently appealing. Still has some oddities though.
- Don't like the idea of actually using it because too reminiscent of olden times.

My Preferred Colors
- What I personally find to be the most appealing colors.
- Taken from a lot of old maps of successful RP's.
- Looks high quality.

I like the last map best.

On a side note, was Marx around in this timeline? And if so, how influential was he? I'm toying with some ideas and I just need a quick update.
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

The Industrial States of Columbia
Senator

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby The Industrial States of Columbia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:00 pm

Senkaku wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:
Austria or some state in the Levenant are possibilities. Or the Pope.

Especially since the Levenant can exploit the technology of the Forerunners and is already investigating several Halo installations. :p

Bujahla wrote:Got bored, thought I'd mess around with color scheme of the map (even tho Al told me not to which I forgot about until I was done xD).

Current Map
- I don't like the ways the colonies in Asia work out. They look really ugly all next to each other (color wise).
- American nation colors are too bright. They are literally MSPaint colors and they hurt my eyes xD.

Nostalgia Color Scheme
- Wondered what the world would look like if all the nations were using colors from NI 1.
- Decently appealing. Still has some oddities though.
- Don't like the idea of actually using it because too reminiscent of olden times.

My Preferred Colors
- What I personally find to be the most appealing colors.
- Taken from a lot of old maps of successful RP's.
- Looks high quality.

I like the last map best.

On a side note, was Marx around in this timeline? And if so, how influential was he? I'm toying with some ideas and I just need a quick update.

What should Pallasia's color be? :(
Cobalt Network Signups-|-Cobalt Network Main Page
A Fan of Type II alternate history
-Dom Pedro II
-Queen Elizabeth I
-Our Current Pope
-Teddy Roosevelt
-Joan of Arc
-Giovanni Belzoni
-Nikola Tesla
Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:08 pm

Ok, guys just bought EU4...

Already have Vicky 2 and HOI3.

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:10 pm

The Emerald Dragon wrote:Ok, guys just bought EU4...

Already have Vicky 2 and HOI3.

Ah, well, that's nice. Only game I have in that genre is Empire Total War.
Last edited by Erich von Manstein on June 9, 1973, edited 24 times in total

MGSV: The Phantom Pain hype! Game of the decade!

The Grand Republic of Hannover
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hannover » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:11 pm

Epraria wrote:

Also the French name for Rio de Janeiro is Rivière de Janvier.

Thanks. I will change it :hug:
Last edited by The Grand Republic of Hannover on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NSG - Independent. Senator Daniel Krumholz
1870 Real-World RP - Colombia
2014 RP - Colombia
Marsisian Communist Revolution - Hannover
1913 RP - Great Britain

You may also contact me at Here

Greater Mid West
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mid West » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:22 pm

The Grand Republic of Hannover wrote:The diplomatic relations with Argentina are in the freezer due to the Uruguayan Question.
I like that, I like that

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:23 pm

I like it, hella different. Hella unique.

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:32 pm

It's the United provinces of Mexico not the Mexican Empire.
Myansaland wrote:

Carathon
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:34 pm

Application

Name: Ecclesiastical States / Status Pontificius ( Papal States )
Symbols:

Claims: Latium.
Power: Minor Power.

Government Structure: Above all in the Papal States, is the Pope himself. Claiming to rule in God's name alone, his authority is that of an absolute monarch and with the full power of the Catholic Church behind his back, he has so far managed to weather the liberal tides of these changing times. Below him is the College of Cardinals, the senior most Ecclesiastical officials, serving as both advisors to the Pope himself and electors if any unfortunate circumstances happen upon the Holy Father. They may or not may rule. Finally, are the various lower Archbishops, Bishops, laymen, administrators and Princes that govern and make up the Papal States.
Ideology/Policy: Theocratic absolute elective autocracy
Leaders: Pope Innocent XIV
Capital City: Rome

Population: 312,624
Primary Ethnic Group: Italian - Roman
Minority Ethnic Groups: Negligible
Description of Ethnicity: While the Romans do not differ in any major ways from other Italians, they still maintain regional differences - including speaking the central Italian or Umbrian dialect, which is still almost perfectly mutually intelligible with other Italian dialects. The Romans are highly Metropolitan people, with most of the population of the Papal States living within the urban boundaries of Rome itself with a small portion working as farmers or living in villages in the Latinum country-side.
Language: Italian, Central Italian dialect.
Religion: Roman Catholic. The peoples living in Italy and under the central authority of the Pope himself are particularly known for their pious nature and devoutness even in the face of increasing modernity.

Foreign Relations: One of the major reasons for the Papal States continued "independent" (as far as Independent goes these days, being surrounded by super-states) existence is it's massive clout over Catholic nations, thusly it maintains mostly good relations with said nations but relationships are increasingly strained with Protestant, Orthodox and other such branches.
Military Information: The Papal Army (l'Esercito Pontificio) is comprised of a varied assortment of mercenaries, volunteers and locally recruited soldiers. Mostly equipped with modern weapons and drilled decently well. While naught but a few decades ago the Papal Army numbered fifteen thousand, and even more when the Holy See controlled vast swathes of Central Italy, it has been reduced and it's budget reinvested in civil projects. Whilst the Papal Army is diverse, many of it's soldiers are well motivated by both piety and tradition, such as the case of the renown Swiss Guard.
Army Size: 8,500 consisting of: Two regiments of locally recruited Italian infantry, two Swiss regiments and a battalion of Irish volunteers, plus artillery and dragoons. These soldiers are varied in their motivations and loyalty, but over-all well-equipped and well trained, especially the Swiss Guard units.
Navy Size: Two transport schooners, three aging steamers and one relatively modern steamer, four twelve gun schooners and two recently donated steam-driven cruisers, yet to be equipped with guns. Negligible merchant ships, civilian ships, etc available to be drafted.

Economic Policy: Mixed Economy
Economic Situation: in the Present day, the financial admistrations of the papal states are being increasingly put into the hands of lay-persons. Under Pope Innocent XIV there has been steady increase in revenues stemming from the taxation of exports, imports and trade and a decrease in spending especially for the papal army, though the army's professionalism has increased. The tax burden of the citizens is far below European average, which resulted in an influx of foreign residents into Rome, many of them non-Catholics, which created local problems with religious services and their integration. The papacy reacted with new consumption taxes for luxury items and beer, and an exemption from real estate taxes of low-cost houses for long-term residents.

The funds from these ventures have been reinvested into systematic improvements of the infrastructure by building roads, viaducts, bridges and sea ports as-well as railways that have helped the Papal States connect to Northern Italy. There has also been gained in agro-industrial fields, such as silk, olive oil and wine production and great productivity gains in agriculture, accredited in part to a scientific research institute and benevolent taxation, which has permitted refinancing of existing debts. Over-all, the Papal States are not particularly rich in comparison to the sprawling, colony consuming Empires but most of it's debts have been paid off, it's ledgers balanced and infrastructure updated.
Infrastructure: As mentioned above, there have been considerable investments into updating sea-ports, railroads and roads, as-well as aqueducts that bring large amounts of fresh spring water from the hills, as it did in Roman times.
Imports & Exports: The Papal state exports silk, olive oil, wine, and large amounts of Artisan goods whilst primarily importing rare raw materials and grain for it's population.
Currency: Roman scudo

History: The history of the Status Pontificius mostly has remained mostly the same until it's partial incorporation by The Dual Kingdom of Catalonia and Naples in the 18th century and it's subsequent vassalization by that same nation, the Pope - by now disparaging referred as the " Prisoner in the Vatican " - found himself coerced into declaring the Dual Kingdom as the Defender of the Faith. The State of the Affairs in the Papal State gradually became dire - inflation and poverty becoming rampant until the Invasion of Italia by Napoleon later in the century and into the eariler part of the next.

Rome was briefly occupied by the Frenchmen and forced the Pope into exile and into the arms of the Dual Kingdom. Later, Rome was liberated and the Pope returned to the status-quo. Gradually, Rome adapted to it's weakened state - eventually even prospering. Most recently, Cesare Orsini, a reluctant cardinal from a powerful Italian family and a dedicated romantic was elected the Pope. So far, the man has proved competent in continuing the gradual economic improvements in Rome and ambitious - perhaps dangerously so.
Miscellaneous:
RP Example: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=322850
Last edited by Carathon on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am from the United States, just so you know.

Male.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:36 pm

So I'm redoing my populations for India, because I think my estimates were too low.

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:38 pm

Carathon wrote:Application

Symbols:

Government Structure:

Description of Ethnicity: While the Romans do not differ in any major ways from other Italians, they still maintain regional differences - including speaking the central Italian or Umbrian dialect, which is still almost perfectly mutually intelligible with other Italian dialects. The Romans are highly Metropolitan people, with most of the population of the Papal States living within the urban boundaries of Rome itself with a small portion working as farmers or living in villages in the Latinum country-side.
Religion: Roman Catholic. The peoples living in Italy and under the central authority of the Pope himself are particularly known for their pious nature and devoutness even in the face of increasing modernity.

Foreign Relations: One of the major reasons for the Papal States continued "independent" (as far as Independent goes these days, being surrounded by super-states) existence is it's massive clout over Catholic nations, thusly it maintains mostly good relations with said nations but relationships are increasingly strained with Protestant, Orthodox and other such branches.
Military Information: The Papal Army (l'Esercito Pontificio) is comprised of a varied assortment of mercenaries, volunteers and locally recruited soldiers. Mostly equipped with modern weapons and drilled decently well.
Army Size: 8,500 consisting of: Two regiments of locally recruited Italian infantry, two Swiss regiments and a battalion of Irish volunteers, plus artillery and dragoons. These soldiers are varied in their motivations and loyalty, but over-all well-equipped and well trained, especially the Swiss Guard units.
Navy Size: Two transport schooners, three aging steamers and one relatively modern steamer, four twelve gun schooners and two recently donated steam-driven cruisers, yet to be equipped with guns. Negligible merchant ships, civilian ships, etc available to be drafted.

Economic Situation: in the Present day, the financial admistrations of the papal states are being increasingly put into the hands of lay-persons. Under Pope Innocent XIV there has been steady increase in revenues stemming from the taxation of exports, imports and trade and a decrease in spending especially for the papal army, though the army's professionalism has increased. The tax burden of the citizens is far below European average, which resulted in an influx of foreign residents into Rome, many of them non-Catholics, which created local problems with religious services and their integration. The papacy reacted with new consumption taxes for luxury items and beer, and an exemption from real estate taxes of low-cost houses for long-term residents.

The funds from these ventures have been reinvested into systematic improvements of the infrastructure by building roads, viaducts, bridges and sea ports as-well as railways that have helped the Papal States connect to Northern Italy. There has also been gained in agro-industrial fields, such as silk, olive oil and wine production and great productivity gains in agriculture, accredited in part to a scientific research institute and benevolent taxation, which has permitted refinancing of existing debts. Over-all, the Papal States are not particularly rich in comparison to the sprawling, colony consuming Empires but most of it's debts have been paid off, it's ledgers balanced and infrastructure updated.
Infrastructure: As mentioned above, there have been considerable investments into updating sea-ports, railroads and roads, as-well as aqueducts that bring large amounts of fresh spring water from the hills, as it did in Roman times.
Imports & Exports: The Papal state exports silk, olive oil, wine, and large amounts of Artisan goods whilst primarily importing rare raw materials and grain for it's population.

History: The history of the Status Pontificius mostly has remained mostly the same until it's partial incorporation by The Dual Kingdom of Catalonia and Naples in the 18th century and it's subsequent vassalization by that same nation, the Pope - by now disparaging referred as the " Prisoner in the Vatican " - found himself coerced into declaring the Dual Kingdom as the Defender of the Faith. The State of the Affairs in the Papal State gradually became dire - inflation and poverty becoming rampant until the Invasion of Italia by Napoleon later in the century and into the eariler part of the next.

Rome was briefly occupied by the Frenchmen and forced the Pope into exile and into the arms of the Dual Kingdom. Later, Rome was liberated and the Pope returned to the status-quo. Gradually, Rome adapted to it's weakened state - eventually even prospering. Most recently, Cesare Orsini, a reluctant cardinal from a powerful Italian family and a dedicated romantic was elected the Pope. So far, the man has proved competent in continuing the gradual economic improvements in Rome and ambitious - perhaps dangerously so.
Miscellaneous:
RP Example: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=322850

As Defender of the Faith, I shall protect my dearest protectorate from the evils of a unified Italy.

Carathon
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:39 pm

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:
Carathon wrote:Application

Symbols:

Government Structure:

Military Information: The Papal Army (l'Esercito Pontificio) is comprised of a varied assortment of mercenaries, volunteers and locally recruited soldiers. Mostly equipped with modern weapons and drilled decently well.

Miscellaneous:
RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=322850

As Defender of the Faith, I shall protect my dearest protectorate from the evils of a unified Italy.

My hero.
I am from the United States, just so you know.

Male.

Pacificana Islands
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacificana Islands » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:17 pm

Sorry guys, my internet has been having major issues the past couple of days and I lost my app, so I'll have to make a new one...

Application

Name: Eвазийская Республика/Eurasian Republic
Symbols: Flag, Coat of Arms, National Animal
Claims: My computer is refusing to export images from GIMP for some reason, So Russia, the remainder of the Caucasus region, and the remainder of the -stans. Also a small trading outpost in Chichi-Jima
Power: Great Power

Government Structure: Multi-party parliamentary republic. There are 100 seats in the National Assembly, and the amount of seats given to each party is directly related to the percentage of votes they as a party received. For example, if Party A received 40% of the votes, Party B received 32%, Party C received 24%, and and Party D received 4%, Party A would have 40 seats, Party B would have 32, Party C would have 24, and Party D would have 4. Any party with 1% or more of the votes can receive a seat. These representatives are chosen by the party. The Prime Minister sits on a council of 4 where he is the representative of his party, and the other ministers are the representatives of the next 3 largest parties.
Ideology/Policy: The main political party's, and by extension most of the government and populace, ideals include nationalism, industrialization, modernization, and a strong national military.
Leader: Prime Minister Yuri Primakov of the Eurasian National Party
Capital City: Yashingrad(Real Life Nizhny Novgorod)

Population: About 97.7 million
Primary Ethnic Group: Russian(Eastern Slavic)
Minority Ethnic Groups: Tartar, Ukrainian, Bashkir, Chechen
Description of Ethnicity: Mainly Russian, with many regional ethnicities.
Language: Russian, regional languages taught based on location.
Religion: Mainly Eastern Orthodox, some Nestorians.

Foreign Relations: Eurasia's man allies are most likely Portugal and Alaska. It also maintains friendly relations with most European nations and the Nestorian Empire. The Republic is very hostile towards Ruthenian Empire, where a war seems unavoidable.
Military Information: Due to the Eurasian National Party's support of a strong military,
Army Size:
Navy Size:

Economic Policy:
Economic Situation:
Infrastructure:
Imports & Exports:
Currency:

History:
Miscellaneous:
RP Example:

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Pacificana Islands wrote:Sorry guys, my internet has been having major issues the past couple of days and I lost my app, so I'll have to make a new one...

Application

Claims: My computer is refusing to export images from GIMP for some reason, So Russia, the remainder of the Caucasus region, and the remainder of the -stans. Also a small trading outpost in Chichi-Jima

Government Structure: Multi-party parliamentary republic. There are 100 seats in the National Assembly, and the amount of seats given to each party is directly related to the percentage of votes they as a party received. For example, if Party A received 40% of the votes, Party B received 32%, Party C received 24%, and and Party D received 4%, Party A would have 40 seats, Party B would have 32, Party C would have 24, and Party D would have 4. Any party with 1% or more of the votes can receive a seat. These representatives are chosen by the party. The Prime Minister sits on a council of 4 where he is the representative of his party, and the other ministers are the representatives of the next 3 largest parties.
Ideology/Policy: The main political party's, and by extension most of the government and populace, ideals include nationalism, industrialization, modernization, and a strong national military.

Foreign Relations: Eurasia's man allies are most likely Portugal and Alaska. It also maintains friendly relations with most European nations and the Nestorian Empire. The Republic is very hostile towards Ruthenian Empire, where a war seems unavoidable.
Military Information: Due to the Eurasian National Party's support of a strong military,
Army Size:
Navy Size:

Economic Policy:
Economic Situation:
Infrastructure:
Imports & Exports:
Currency:

History:
Miscellaneous:
RP Example:

I hope you and me are allies.

Greater Mobile
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 19, 2014
Capitalizt

Postby Greater Mobile » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:21 pm

*cough* orthodoxy is the true religion
This post made possible by a public-private partnership with the Greater Mobile Coalition of Big BusinessTM. GMCBB: It’s our Republic, you’re just living in it!

Pacificana Islands
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacificana Islands » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:21 pm

Marsisian wrote:
Pacificana Islands wrote:Sorry guys, my internet has been having major issues the past couple of days and I lost my app, so I'll have to make a new one...

Application

Army Size:
Navy Size:

Economic Policy:
Economic Situation:
Infrastructure:
Imports & Exports:
Currency:

History:
Miscellaneous:
RP Example:

I hope you and me are allies.

You're Bulgaria/Romania, right?

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:22 pm

Pacificana Islands wrote:
Marsisian wrote:I hope you and me are allies.

You're Bulgaria/Romania, right?

Indeed.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse