NATION

PASSWORD

World War III (Closed; AoGN Only; SIGN-UP/AH/OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Who shall take the CO-OP Spot? THE MOMENT OF TRUTH

Poll ended at Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:37 pm

1. Eddoren
86%
2. Togeria
14%

Total votes : 7

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

World War III (Closed; AoGN Only; SIGN-UP/AH/OOC)

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:52 pm

Last damn time, it's only the Alliance of Great Nations, if you want to be part of it, you can join it here! Well, this is a thread I made for the Alliance of Great Nations to have fun killing each other for the lolz and fun. So yea, hope you guys enjoy, remember, AoGN only, no one else is allowed to join.

DESCRIPTION:
In a world, cursed with war and hatred, many Nations unite with each other to form a new country, the newer nations also form alliances and pacts with other new Nations. Everyone who lived in one of these Nations knew that the World will never be the same of how it was before. In some countries, Crime rate might rise because of Military boost ups. Anyway, thanks to many territorial claiming, rebels rise up against the Governments, that includes starting Revolutions, same as Civil Wars. Since the World is a place full with fire, smoke, death and blood, who would win in a cold-blooded world like this? ENJOY NOW.

OP: Republika Srpska Party
CO-OPs: Deian salazar, SPOT OPEN
OFFICIAL MAP MAKER: Eddoren

NOTE TO DEIAN: Please, during RP in the IC, MAKE A DAMN SPACES AFTER A COMA AND A DOT.

MAP: It's the post underneath this one. Eddoren makes the maps here.

APPLICATION:
Code: Select all
[b]Name of Nation:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b]
[b]Population (Be realistic):[/b]
[b]Territorial claims:[/b]
[b]Active Military Personnel:[/b]
[b]Reserve Military Personnel:[/b]
[b]Total Military Personnel:[/b]

RESERVATION APPLICATION
Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Claims:[/b]
[b]By what time will you get your app done?:[/b]

Name of Nation: Serbian Federal Republic
Head of State: Lazar Karadzic
Head of Government: Milos Radovic
Population (Be realistic): 77,500,498
Territorial claims: Serbia (including Kosovo), Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria
Active Military Personnel: 506,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 720,162
Total Military Personnel: 1,226,162

ROSTER:
Guild Republic of Eddoren - Eddoren
Feng Dynasty - Deian salazar
People's Empire of Togeria - Togeria
The Kingdom of the Netherlands - Irav
The Empire of the Allied Connurist States - Allied Connurist States
The 2nd British Empire - Northern Arcadian Empire
Last edited by Republika Srpska Party on Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Official Member of the Slavic Alliance
I'm an MT Nation, and handle it.
KOSOVO JE SRBIJA!.Albania's Nightmare.NATO War Crimes over Serbian People.
IATA Member
Pro: Russia, Donetsk, Serbia, Greece, Romania, China, India, Armenia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ireland, IRA, Scottish Independence, Lugansk, North Korea, Italy, Canada, Israel, DR Congo, Spain, France, Libya, Switzerland, Kurdistan, South Africa, Angola, Algeria
Neutral: LGBT Rights, Egypt, Morocco, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Iran, Sweden
Anti: Ukraine, NATO, USA, Albania, Turkey, Hungary, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Independent Kosovo, UK, Palestine, Yemen, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina
-Lithuanian Gulf War - LDF Side [LDF SURRENDER]

Eddoren
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:53 pm

I would love to fill the open CO-OP spot.
http://i.imgur.com/DBNkMqO.jpg -- Map

Eddoren -- Gray -- Russia
Togeria -- Dark Red -- S.Korea
Irav -- Orange -- Netherlands + Germany
Allied Connerist States -- Blue -- Australia
Deian Salazar -- Gold -- China (Minus Tibet)
Republika Srpska Party -- Light Red -- Balkans
Naval Monte -- Steel Blue -- France
Patrick OConner -- Green -- USA
North Arcadian Empire -- Purple -- UK + Canada

UPDATED
Last edited by Eddoren on Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 9 times in total.
IATA Member
Member of The Alliance and current Host of the Alliance Council.
Currently in a State of DEFCON 4

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:00 pm

I would like the CO-OP spot.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Eddoren wrote:I would love to fill the open CO-OP spot.
http://i.imgur.com/n8iNgKK.jpg -- Map

Check my claims, and add them to the map. Plus, I'm red. :3

Anyway, you're going to be Italy? Or someone else.

RESERVE ET OR PUT AN APP SO I KNOW!
IATA Member
Pro: Russia, Donetsk, Serbia, Greece, Romania, China, India, Armenia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ireland, IRA, Scottish Independence, Lugansk, North Korea, Italy, Canada, Israel, DR Congo, Spain, France, Libya, Switzerland, Kurdistan, South Africa, Angola, Algeria
Neutral: LGBT Rights, Egypt, Morocco, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Iran, Sweden
Anti: Ukraine, NATO, USA, Albania, Turkey, Hungary, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Independent Kosovo, UK, Palestine, Yemen, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Revised
Last edited by Eddoren on Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IATA Member

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:08 pm

Eddoren wrote:Name of Nation: Guild Republic of Eddoren
Head of State: Queen-Mother Katariah (I) Goldenglow
Head of Government: Grand Master Adelaide Blackfyre
Population (Be realistic): 120,000,000
Territorial claims: Japan
Active Military Personnel: 1,000,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 5,000,000
Total Military Personnel: 6,000,000

Lower the Military a little, and you're in.
IATA Member

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Republika Srpska Party wrote:
Eddoren wrote:Name of Nation: Guild Republic of Eddoren
Head of State: Queen-Mother Katariah (I) Goldenglow
Head of Government: Grand Master Adelaide Blackfyre
Population (Be realistic): 120,000,000
Territorial claims: Japan
Active Military Personnel: 750,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 5,000,000
Total Military Personnel: 5,750,000

Lower the Military a little, and you're in.

Not going lower than this. China is to our East. We are a militarized society now... not the same old Japan you may know.
Last edited by Eddoren on Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:12 pm

Eddoren wrote:
Republika Srpska Party wrote:Lower the Military a little, and you're in.

Not going lower than this. China is to our East. We are a militarized society now... not the same old Japan you may know.

Okay, you're in. I will be putting up a CO-OP vote.
IATA Member

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Allied Connurist States » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:12 pm

Name of Nation: The Empire of Allied Connurist States
Head of State: Emperor Connor I
Head of Government: ^
Population (Be realistic): 230 million. Population of Australia is 23 million but they only have 2.99 people per square km. USA has 31.95 per square km. So if I have 30 people per square km I get 230 million.
Territorial claims: Australia. It's on the map already : P
Active Military Personnel: 1.4 million
Reserve Military Personnel: 800,000.
Total Military Personnel: 2.2 million.

(Is this okay?)
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:13 pm

Allied Connurist States wrote:Name of Nation: The Empire of Allied Connurist States
Population (Be realistic): 230 million. Population of Australia is 23 million but they only have 2.99 people per square km. USA has 31.95 per square km. So if I have 30 people per square km I get 230 million.

(Is this okay?)

You're population is through the roof! Most of your land isn't even considered Habitable.
IATA Member

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:14 pm

Allied Connurist States wrote:Name of Nation: The Empire of Allied Connurist States

(Is this okay?)

Lower the population.

I need to get my Roster done right now.

Anyway, Edd, MY CLAIMS ARE THESE: Serbia (including Kosovo), Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Turkey and Cyprus

You forgot to add Turkey, Hungary and Cyprus to me.
IATA Member

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:15 pm

(Is this okay?)

Lower the population.

Anyway, Edd, MY CLAIMS ARE THESE: Serbia (including Kosovo), Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Turkey and Cyprus

That would be too many nations under you. Hungary, Cyprus and Turkey aren't considered Balkan States.
IATA Member

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:16 pm

Eddoren wrote:
Republika Srpska Party wrote:Lower the population.

That would be too many nations under you. Hungary, Cyprus and Turkey aren't considered Balkan States.

I'll exclude Hungary. I don't care if Cyrpus and Turkey aren't on the Balkans. I WANT DEM.
IATA Member

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Eddoren wrote:

(Is this okay?)

You're population is through the roof! Most of your land isn't even considered Habitable.

What would you suggest?
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Eddoren wrote:That would be too many nations under you. Hungary, Cyprus and Turkey aren't considered Balkan States.

I'll exclude Hungary. I don't care if Cyrpus and Turkey aren't on the Balkans. I WANT DEM.

Then INVADE them. It's just a lot of nations for one person when many of us are choosing one or nation.
IATA Member

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Deian salazar wrote:Name of Nation:Feng Dynasty
Head of State:Emperor Yan Yin
Head of Government: Emperor Yan Yin
Population (Be realistic): 920,000,000
Territorial claims:China(Minus Tibet),NK,Vietnam
Active Military Personnel: 2,000,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 8,000,000
Total Military Personnel: 10,000,000

Accepted if you lower the Military just a little bit.
IATA Member

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Name of Nation:People's Empire of Togeria
Head of State:Chairman Aka Joseph-Mazadaki Petersvain
Head of Government:Head of assembly Aya Petersvain.
Population (Be realistic):50,000,000
Territorial claims:South Korea
Active Military Personnel:600,000
Reserve Military Personnel:4,500,000
Total Military Personnel:7,100,000

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:18 pm

Eddoren wrote:
Republika Srpska Party wrote:I'll exclude Hungary. I don't care if Cyrpus and Turkey aren't on the Balkans. I WANT DEM.

Then INVADE them. It's just a lot of nations for one person when many of us are choosing one or nation.

Add Turkey and Cyprus to me...

I'm gonna take care of those countries surrounding me.
IATA Member

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:18 pm

Allied Connurist States wrote:
Eddoren wrote:You're population is through the roof! Most of your land isn't even considered Habitable.

What would you suggest?

Nevermind.
Last edited by Eddoren on Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:21 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Republika Srpska Party wrote:I'll exclude Hungary. I don't care if Cyrpus and Turkey aren't on the Balkans. I WANT DEM.

Lemme guess:You want dem cuz SE Europe is like a triangle and Asia Minor has good natural defenses.....And combining those in 1 empire with Istanbul as capital is badass,and looks cool,right?

Istanbul is renamed to Constantinopole.
IATA Member

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Togeria wrote:Name of Nation:People's Empire of Togeria

Denied, ur app is sht go back wer u came from.

I'm joking.

Accepted.

Deian salazar wrote:
Republika Srpska Party wrote:Accepted if you lower the Military just a little bit.

Altered it in this quote.Better?

Yes. CAN YOU START ACCEPTING AND SAYING WHAT'S NOT GOOD WITH APPS PLEASE, MY HANDS ARE GETTING TIRED OF TYPING?!
IATA Member

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:24 pm

Togeria wrote:Name of Nation:People's Empire of Togeria

Denied, ur app is sht go back wer u came from.

I'm joking.

Accepted.

Deian salazar wrote:Altered it in this quote.Better?

Yes. CAN YOU START ACCEPTING AND SAYING WHAT'S NOT GOOD WITH APPS PLEASE, MY HANDS ARE GETTING TIRED OF TYPING?!

Yay!!!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Irav
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Name of Nation: The Kingdom of the Netherlands (Later renamed to Dutch Republic)
Head of State: King Willem-Alexander
Head of Government: Mark Rutte
Population (Be realistic): 18.793.290
Territorial claims: Netherlands (Including overseas territories)
Active Military Personnel: 45.000
Reserve Military Personnel: 276.000
Total Military Personnel: 430.000
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:29 pm

(Is this okay?)

I'd like to make a revision to my claim. I would ALSO like New Zealand and my population should be around 120 million, 'tis more realistic. :P

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Allied Connurist States wrote:

(Is this okay?)

I'd like to make a revision to my claim. I would ALSO like New Zealand and my population should be around 120 million, 'tis more realistic. :P

Deian will read this. BECAUSE I'M STRESSED NOW.
IATA Member

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse