NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Liberate Islam

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Chester Pearson
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

[DRAFT] Liberate Islam

Postby Chester Pearson » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:32 pm

The Security Council,

Recalling that Islam is a historic region founded for members of the Muslim faith to peacefully exchange ideas,

Disappointed that on October 31, 2014 the region was brutally invaded by a hostile militant force from the region of Sicarius, along with support from Cimmeria, and The Association of Imperialism,

Angered that upon occupation the hostile delegate of Westerly Winds, a puppet nation of Ever-Wandering Souls began to forcefully eject the native population, whilst simultaneously also suppressing the regional message board, in an attempt to destroy the history of the region,

Observing that November, 9, 2014 Westerly Winds began to change their tactics with pledges peace and security for the region, whilst beginning to re-establish embassies with the regions former allies,

Outraged that on November 18, 2014 Westerly Winds once again began to eject non-member nations of this august assembly in an attempt to secure their influence level whilst simultaneously cancelling embassies,

Saddened that the former natives of the region have been forced to relocate to Islamya, whilst their cherished home and its long and colorful history is systematically burned,

Noting that the occupying delegate has not yet, at the time of this writing, made an attempt to bar free entry to the region,

Disclosing that the nations affiliated with this delegate and the regions they represent have a long history of permanently conquering regions,

Seeking to prevent the imposition of a delegate imposed free entry to the region, while a hostile occupying force remains in control,

Hereby liberates Islam.

Feed me feedback please. I would like to push this as soon as possible, so anything I am missing would be greatly appreciated.
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,
Ambassador, Imperial Minster of Foreign Affairs United Federation of Canada
Premier The North American Union
Secretary-General United Regions Alliance
World Assembly Resolution Author
Recognized as one of the most famous NS's ever

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:14 pm

Chester Pearson wrote:Feed me feedback please. I would like to push this as soon as possible, so anything I am missing would be greatly appreciated.

Against. Westerly Winds is no longer in control of Islam, and Sicarius is disbanding. The liberation would only threaten Islam's security, not restore it.

EDIT: I was in favor of this draft, but that was before Westerly Winds went out of power.
Last edited by Redsward on Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-Grandmaster of the small merc group Red Armor
Currently a resident of the Black Hawks
Security Council Debater
Religion and spirituality are different things

Chester Pearson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 am

So if there is no objections, I will send this to the floor tomorrow.....
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:27 am

Recalling that Islam is a historic region founded for members of the Muslim faith to peacefully exchange ideas,

Wasn;t the founder a Nazi?

Disappointed that on October 31, 2014 the region was brutally invaded by a hostile militant force from the region of Sicarius, along with support from Cimmeria, and The Association of Imperialism,

AoI definitely warrants a mention, providing over half the pilers, but Cimmeria is only one (badass) person. If you're going to credit them, you should credit the other dozen orgs that helped, or at least ones like TBR that provided a large portion of the initial jump force and swung by at updates to reinforce for weeks.

Angered that upon occupation the hostile delegate of Westerly Winds, a puppet nation of Ever-Wandering Souls began to forcefully eject the native population, whilst simultaneously also suppressing the regional message board, in an attempt to destroy the history of the region,

Won't argue the first bit, but I'll note a few things-
I've also ejected quite a few bringer of hate speech, ISIS sympathizers, and likewise.
I've kept true to my promise to eject none endorsing me, including the two natives who have done so, and a third until he revoked it.

On the Suppression - unlike many raids, I've suppressed very little. Go, look. I did not, in fact, suppress back to the end of time, and hide away years of history. Most of what I've suppressed has been hate speech and trolling from the above-mentioned people.

Observing that November, 9, 2014 Westerly Winds began to change their tactics with pledges peace and security for the region, whilst beginning to re-establish embassies with the regions former allies,

Outraged that on November 18, 2014 Westerly Winds once again began to eject non-member nations of this august assembly in an attempt to secure their influence level whilst simultaneously cancelling embassies,

Well, there has been peace, no? :P Heavy-handed peace, but peace nonetheless. And security! I've watched over Islam every update, unlike the old delegate...
Also, something is wrong with your dates there, I think. I reverted a lot of the embassies right before the opened/closed to save another three days building/destroying, so nine days seems excessive.

Saddened that the former natives of the region have been forced to relocate to Islamya, whilst their cherished home and its long and colorful history is systematically burned,
Some have been forced to relocate to the Rejected Realms, but I don't happen to have a button that forces them to Islamya. I have mentioned that moving there might be best for them, and indeed, several left of their own accord to go there. There, they are entirely safe under their native founder. Also, burned? Again, no historic suppression. GO on, check.

Noting that the occupying delegate has not yet, at the time of this writing, made an attempt to bar free entry to the region,

Very true! Anyone is welcome, on the conditions that they endorse the delegate and make no hate speech against others.

Disclosing that the nations affiliated with this delegate and the regions they represent have a long history of permanently conquering regions,

Seeking to prevent the imposition of a delegate imposed free entry to the region, while a hostile occupying force remains in control,

Sure, sure, yada yada, alright....oh, locking it? That'd take years! I'm not that crazy, right?
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:57 pm

The hostile militant force listed here, Sicarius, disbanded recently. That means there is quite honestly nobody to liberate this region from. But more pointless Libs have been submitted and passed before, so whatever, carry on if you wish.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:56 pm

Chester Pearson wrote:So if there is no objections, I will send this to the floor tomorrow.....

They disbanded...Natives are back in place~

No interest from anyone to come take over so a liberation is pointless.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Rifty wrote:
Chester Pearson wrote:So if there is no objections, I will send this to the floor tomorrow.....

They disbanded...Natives are back in place~

No interest from anyone to come take over so a liberation is pointless.

Technically, Souls and Timriirr are still there (Timriirr was a Red Armor Master), but they are helping Islam out instead of harming it. So...

...yeah. Syl and Rifty said it. Although I did already myself :p
Ex-Grandmaster of the small merc group Red Armor
Currently a resident of the Black Hawks
Security Council Debater
Religion and spirituality are different things

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:18 pm

Actually, I logged on to pull my puppet to find a message from the old delegate asking me to stay there, and keep my old position, so I did. I have no window on his reasoning, but who am I to turn down a chance to.....erm, "interact with the natives at a later date." ...yeah, let's call it that :P
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Chester Pearson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:09 am

And with this turn of events I will withdraw this draft at this time. I will leave it open in case it is needed in the future....

Regards,
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council