NATION

PASSWORD

PMT Government Change RP Interest/Sign-Ups

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

PMT Government Change RP Interest/Sign-Ups

Postby Saurisisia » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:44 pm

It is the year 2053 AD, it has been about a decade since the Royalist Sauropolis Conflict and the ascension of the Tyrannus family to the newfound throne of Saurisia. Despite the relative peace enjoyed since the Royal Coronation, there still remains great tension within Saurisian society regarding the unusual and rather complicated government system implemented by the dominating Dinosaurs First Party for nearly a century. More and more do ordinary Saurisians believe that a return to the old Republic system that existed for hundreds of years with both the Saurian Republics and Saurisia in its early days. However, other political factions have different ideas as to what governmental system Saurisia should follow since the Nationalists believe that Saurisia should become a benevolent enlightened dictatorship, banning any sort of voting system yet maintaining liberal social and economic policies whereas the Fascists believe Saurisia should become a totalitarian dictatorship following the Fascist ideology.

And, of course, there is the Old Guard of the DFP who believe that Saurisia should remain the way it is and will do whatever it takes to maintain that particular status quo. Over the course of the Fall of 2053, there has been increasing political tension as rallies supporting the various opposing ideological beliefs have become more and more prevalent throughout the country and the government is becoming increasingly concerned.

This is merely something to gain interest in a PMT RP I wish to do but which I unfortunately have no clue as to how play it out. Obviously, any welcomed participants would RP as journalists, businesssaurs, tourists, diplomats, or anyone else who found themselves in Saurisia at this particular time and witnesses the political violence for themselves.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:12 pm

Bump
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
MT FT Embassy

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:10 am

I'm certainly interested.

Also, would it be allowable for me to become invovled militarily as well in time?
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:00 am

Organized States wrote:I'm certainly interested.

Also, would it be allowable for me to become invovled militarily as well in time?

If it would, it would be a rather small deployment.
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:52 am

Saurisisia wrote:
Organized States wrote:I'm certainly interested.

If it would, it would be a rather small deployment.

That's fine with me.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Return to International Incidents