NATION

PASSWORD

Conference Thread 1836 IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Kisinger
Senator

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Conference Thread 1836 IC

Postby Kisinger » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:00 pm

You know what to do...
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Don't you dare take my other 75% orgasm. I'm a greedy womyn, influenced by the cold hard erection of the patriarchy.

"First rule of leadership: everything is your fault." ~ Bug's Life

Elepis
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:47 pm

Capsland wrote:
Elepis wrote:
"Just one, how would you say the Japanese navy currently compares to say the French navy?" said one of the Mexican's "I am Commodore Phillip Juare by the way"

The Advisor looked at the commodore
"Ah, commodore, the Japanese fleet has been trained and fitted by the best. With the British advancements i'm sure we as a nation are on par with the French. I mean, our fleet is practically the same as Britain, a naval superpower. Although we don't have as many ships as Britain, we certainly have the experience and tactics. So, to answer your question commodore, Japan is on par with France on the naval side of things."
The Advisor turned around. "Follow me". They walked up some stairs to a balcony. Underneath was a prototype for a new ship design.
"Here is our latest design. It is a normal frigate but with modifications, you see, in the front there are large metal plates and armour. This is to make use a ramming and to protect the front of the ship. The gun count on this war machine sits at 122 in total, maybe more if we decide to modify the design. The mast is reinforced as we see that it is very weak on other ship models and we have utilised the use of steam power into the military for a faster and agile ship that doesn't rely on the wind. We calculate that this would cost £74,000 for each ship to be built and commissioned" The Advisor stopped. "Any questions about this ship?"

The Mexican's admired the frigate, the commode looked at the ship very closely. "How much would it cost for us to buy say four off you once you have built them. These ships are truly marvelous and they would be of great benefit to us."
"Krugmar - Today at 10:00 PM
Not sure that'll work on Elepis considering he dislikes (from what I've observed):
A: Nationalism
B: Religion being taken seriously
C: The Irish"

Capsland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:04 pm

Elepis wrote:
Capsland wrote:The Advisor looked at the commodore
"Ah, commodore, the Japanese fleet has been trained and fitted by the best. With the British advancements i'm sure we as a nation are on par with the French. I mean, our fleet is practically the same as Britain, a naval superpower. Although we don't have as many ships as Britain, we certainly have the experience and tactics. So, to answer your question commodore, Japan is on par with France on the naval side of things."
The Advisor turned around. "Follow me". They walked up some stairs to a balcony. Underneath was a prototype for a new ship design.
"Here is our latest design. It is a normal frigate but with modifications, you see, in the front there are large metal plates and armour. This is to make use a ramming and to protect the front of the ship. The gun count on this war machine sits at 122 in total, maybe more if we decide to modify the design. The mast is reinforced as we see that it is very weak on other ship models and we have utilised the use of steam power into the military for a faster and agile ship that doesn't rely on the wind. We calculate that this would cost £74,000 for each ship to be built and commissioned" The Advisor stopped. "Any questions about this ship?"

The Mexican's admired the frigate, the commode looked at the ship very closely. "How much would it cost for us to buy say four off you once you have built them. These ships are truly marvelous and they would be of great benefit to us."

"Four of them? Then the Advisor for Trade would probably price them at £345,000. These frigates don't come cheap... Anyway, moving on." The Advisor walked down a suspended walkway to the next room. It was a marble floor with a large painting of 'Admiral Sei Yu' on the wall. The Advisor pointed at the painting.
"That is Admiral Sei Yu, currently the greatest Admiral in the Japanese Navy. He couldn't be here as he's just coming back from the Guam colonies to meet up with the Japanese fleet in Nagasaki. This man was responsible for transporting the settlers to Sakhalin, The Kurils and Guam. He also studied the naval tactics of Britain, France and Portugal. So you can imagine he knows how to command a fleet. He is also responsible for defeated multiple Shogunate navies en-route to Tokyo to burn the city. Because of him, Tokyo still stands and the Empire of Japan is not a husk of Shogunate Japan." The advisor looked towards a model of a ship that stood on a podium.
"This is IJN Empire, the first western ship built by the Japanese harbours. It is currently owned by the Emperor himself." The Advisor smiled and looked at the Mexican officials. "Now any questions about what I have just showed you?"
Don't take anything I say seriously... Seriously.
Currently sleeping in the region of Sunalaya

"I drink to forget but I always remember" - Helen the hall monitor

#SingleStateSolution4Ventismar

Elepis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:24 pm

Capsland wrote:
Elepis wrote:The Mexican's admired the frigate, the commode looked at the ship very closely. "How much would it cost for us to buy say four off you once you have built them. These ships are truly marvelous and they would be of great benefit to us."

"Four of them? Then the Advisor for Trade would probably price them at £345,000. These frigates don't come cheap... Anyway, moving on." The Advisor walked down a suspended walkway to the next room. It was a marble floor with a large painting of 'Admiral Sei Yu' on the wall. The Advisor pointed at the painting.
"That is Admiral Sei Yu, currently the greatest Admiral in the Japanese Navy. He couldn't be here as he's just coming back from the Guam colonies to meet up with the Japanese fleet in Nagasaki. This man was responsible for transporting the settlers to Sakhalin, The Kurils and Guam. He also studied the naval tactics of Britain, France and Portugal. So you can imagine he knows how to command a fleet. He is also responsible for defeated multiple Shogunate navies en-route to Tokyo to burn the city. Because of him, Tokyo still stands and the Empire of Japan is not a husk of Shogunate Japan." The advisor looked towards a model of a ship that stood on a podium.
"This is IJN Empire, the first western ship built by the Japanese harbours. It is currently owned by the Emperor himself." The Advisor smiled and looked at the Mexican officials. "Now any questions about what I have just showed you?"

The Mexican's took down many notes as they went along, the Commodore nodded "I do not think we have any questions"
Not sure that'll work on Elepis considering he dislikes (from what I've observed):

Capsland
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:46 pm

Elepis wrote:
Capsland wrote:"Four of them? Then the Advisor for Trade would probably price them at £345,000. These frigates don't come cheap... Anyway, moving on." The Advisor walked down a suspended walkway to the next room. It was a marble floor with a large painting of 'Admiral Sei Yu' on the wall. The Advisor pointed at the painting.

The Mexican's took down many notes as they went along, the Commodore nodded "I do not think we have any questions"

"Excellent, if you would follow me, I'll take you to the tactics and planning room" The Advisor walked up a set of stairs to the 3rd floor for the building. They he opened a door to a room with a table in the middle with small model ships on it and a political map showing East Asia and the Pacific. The room was full of officials and workers, Running around with paperwork.

"This is the tactics room, here all of the naval movements are documented and thought through." he walked up to the table and pointed to Japan on the map. "Here, you can see that the first fleet, second and third fleet are all stationed at Nagasaki while the fourth and fifth are here in Tokyo also the colonial fleet here" He pointed to Guam "In Guam." It also listed Russian, Chinese, French and Korean fleets. "There" He pointed to the Chinese coast. "That is a Chinese navy that our scouts and galleys have reported, of course that was over two weeks ago so this information might be outdated but it's still useful to know" The Advisor looked at the Mexican officials "Well, thats the tactics room and the end of our tour of the admiralty. Any further questions?"

Elepis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:09 am

Capsland wrote:
Elepis wrote:

"Excellent, if you would follow me, I'll take you to the tactics and planning room" The Advisor walked up a set of stairs to the 3rd floor for the building. They he opened a door to a room with a table in the middle with small model ships on it and a political map showing East Asia and the Pacific. The room was full of officials and workers, Running around with paperwork.

"This is the tactics room, here all of the naval movements are documented and thought through." he walked up to the table and pointed to Japan on the map. "Here, you can see that the first fleet, second and third fleet are all stationed at Nagasaki while the fourth and fifth are here in Tokyo also the colonial fleet here" He pointed to Guam "In Guam." It also listed Russian, Chinese, French and Korean fleets. "There" He pointed to the Chinese coast. "That is a Chinese navy that our scouts and galleys have reported, of course that was over two weeks ago so this information might be outdated but it's still useful to know" The Advisor looked at the Mexican officials "Well, thats the tactics room and the end of our tour of the admiralty. Any further questions?"

"If the Chinese were to launch an attack on say Osaka with 20 of their best boats, how would you react, engage and defeat them? Which ships would you use, what formations and how many?" said an engineer at the back of the group.

Capsland
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:17 am

Elepis wrote:
Capsland wrote:"Excellent, if you would follow me, I'll take you to the tactics and planning room" The Advisor walked up a set of stairs to the 3rd floor for the building. They he opened a door to a room with a table in the middle with small model ships on it and a political map showing East Asia and the Pacific. The room was full of officials and workers, Running around with paperwork.

"If the Chinese were to launch an attack on say Osaka with 20 of their best boats, how would you react, engage and defeat them? Which ships would you use, what formations and how many?" said an engineer at the back of the group.

"Well, Osaka is well defended with shore defence cannons so it could hold out until help arrived, half an hour away in Nagasaki. The response fleet would have about 25 ships, all frigates. 10 of which would go round to the front of the enemy fleet and engage them as to not bring any more damage to the city or island, then 10 other ships would swerve around to the back of the enemy fleet to box them in. Which leave 5 remaining frigates to deliver the final blow and engage or even ram the enemy fleet into submission. We estimate minimal losses using this tactic and maximum damage to the enemy fleet... Well that is the tour over. I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to have look around or ask more questions."

Elepis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:44 am

Capsland wrote:
Elepis wrote:

"Well, Osaka is well defended with shore defence cannons so it could hold out until help arrived, half an hour away in Nagasaki. The response fleet would have about 25 ships, all frigates. 10 of which would go round to the front of the enemy fleet and engage them as to not bring any more damage to the city or island, then 10 other ships would swerve around to the back of the enemy fleet to box them in. Which leave 5 remaining frigates to deliver the final blow and engage or even ram the enemy fleet into submission. We estimate minimal losses using this tactic and maximum damage to the enemy fleet... Well that is the tour over. I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to have look around or ask more questions."

The group dispersed to have another look at the admiralty but the commode stayed behind "Will we have the honour of seeing the great Japanese fleet on our visit?"

Capsland
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:38 am

Elepis wrote:
Capsland wrote:"Well, Osaka is well defended with shore defence cannons so it could hold out until help arrived, half an hour away in Nagasaki. The response fleet would have about 25 ships, all frigates. 10 of which would go round to the front of the enemy fleet and engage them as to not bring any more damage to the city or island, then 10 other ships would swerve around to the back of the enemy fleet to box them in. Which leave 5 remaining frigates to deliver the final blow and engage or even ram the enemy fleet into submission. We estimate minimal losses using this tactic and maximum damage to the enemy fleet... Well that is the tour over. I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to have look around or ask more questions."

The group dispersed to have another look at the admiralty but the commode stayed behind "Will we have the honour of seeing the great Japanese fleet on our visit?"

"Yes, there should be a military parade here in Tokyo to celebrate The Era of the Rising Sun. There will definitely be aa naval ceremony where the frigates will demonstrate their fire power. I urge you to come and see, if you're staying"

Elepis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:15 am

Capsland wrote:
Elepis wrote:

"Yes, there should be a military parade here in Tokyo to celebrate The Era of the Rising Sun. There will definitely be aa naval ceremony where the frigates will demonstrate their fire power. I urge you to come and see, if you're staying"

"We will certainly stay to see it"

Capsland
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:19 am

Elepis wrote:
Capsland wrote:"Yes, there should be a military parade here in Tokyo to celebrate The Era of the Rising Sun. There will definitely be aa naval ceremony where the frigates will demonstrate their fire power. I urge you to come and see, if you're staying"

"We will certainly stay to see it"

"Great, I need to be going now. There's a meeting I must attend. feel free to look around at our ship designs and just ask anyone for questions. There's a carriage outside for you to go to your accommodation" The advisor left the room, down the hallway.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse