NATION

PASSWORD

What Fun Games We Have Here (closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

What Fun Games We Have Here (closed)

Postby Cerberus Industries » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Carmine Compound, Cerberus Industries.

A city of it's own the Carmine compound is in essence the capital city of the Carmine family, many on the newest innovations are found here as well as the Patriarch of the family when he's not busy on his affairs, which was currently busy preparing for some select guests to arrive. They would be landed by plane more than likely or could of very well landed on the coast, either way a sleek train would take them here. Security looked lax at best everywhere but that's how Cerberus Industries works, things look the way they wish you to think them to be. Once every now and then one could perhaps see that of Cerberus Industries well armed police going about or actually spot the gleam of one the hidden cameras that form an array. Near constantly through out the compound news was being broadcasted mainly that involving the Carmines' endeavors but it was only background sound for the metropolis. This train would drop them off at the base floor of the Carmine palace, a large tower with several spires around it, Palace guards regularly patrolled with their armor and weaponry.

It would not take long for these esteemed guests to be taken to a dining hall on the top level, there in the middle and head of the table sat the Matriarch of the Carmine Family, Rosa Carmine. Her long hair flowed elegantly and she looked not a day over twenty-eight. Her smile was disarming as were her peaceful eyes that seemed ever watching but yet kind. The only crinkle on her face was that of when she smiled or laughed the lines tight around the edges of her mouth, accustomed to those who seem to have a grand old time. Seats were ready for those to attend in a circle fashion and many doors lead to other parts of this palace of scientific fantasy, welcome to the most dangerous man in Cerberus Industries home.
Last edited by Cerberus Industries on Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:29 pm

D seemed at her happiest in a while, which became obvious once she began almost dancing everywhere she went even twirling occasionionally much to her guardian's and her brother's dismay. One twirl she nearly fell and as her Guardian, Rose attempted to catch her C promptly as if it were instinct bodied her out of the way to save the day instead which only put Rose into a worse mood than she already was. Still Rose being DIF had to maintain her composure despite dreading this visit, if she could help it she would have never came to see the annoying silver snake that Carmine was.

C and his guardian outside of his intervention in D's tumble hadent done or said much outside of walking silently while examining and in the case of his guardian memorizing the area and searching for escape route in case they would be needed. Everyone except D had hoped that Carmine would head the king's request as always to allow the guardians to still carry their service weapons (with live ammo) while C just hoped nobody would notice or care about the small pistol stowed away in his black combat boots he always wore it seemed. As for D she continued on happily in her favorite white dress with the golden seams despite having literally hundreds of options and she was the only one that had no weapon considering that she neither wanted weapons or was trained in them.

Once inside the dining room C made sure to sit next to D while Rose sat to D's right and C guardian to C's left. Among the initial reactions were D's astonishment on how much the woman before them seemed much like her own mother just that her mother didn't have silver hair and was quite dead. Using this information D tried and hide much of her amazement. Meanwhile Rose kept an eye out for Carmine to show up and made bets with C's guardian silently via their LANDWALKER systems that Carmine wouldn't know what was C's guardian's name which seemed like it at odds of 1:1 so they made a different bet quickly on whether he would remember and recognize Rose. Surprisingly the Dergarians were quiet C/D were busy repressing memories of their deceased miter while trying to hide the fact that they were doing it, therefore they hoped the Trellians would be prompt with their arrival and eager to speak since they wouldn't be.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

One day during the average diplomatic session a broadcast came through of a man brutally kiling five people in various and gory ways. While most of the nations thought it barbaric or tried to look away the Dergarians there loved it even so much to forward the video to the news so everyone could enjoy the entertainment.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:26 pm

Rosa flashed her current four guests a smile as she dipped her head gently. "Oh I understand why my son speaks so highly of all of you. I'm glad you could make it and- oh blast I'm sorry dear, you the one next to Charlie Johnson, what is your name? Excuse my rudeness I never recall my forgetful son saying your name in his stories." She smiled kindly as ever her voice was so full of energy and so sincere. Her movements were so gentle to he dress flowing with her as she stood taking long strides to the doorway of a side room ordering up the meals to come now that the first guests were here. She also had a slight mischievous gleam in her eyes. She said it loud enough for them to hear. "Oh and do bring them those pictures of my son while you're at it. It will be entertaining for them to see him before he gets himself all ready to look all professional. Oh yes the workout one will do, he hates even showing arm skin!"

She laughed and it was like honey. Just everything about her was delicate and kind, how could a man like Carmine come from her parenting? She did sit down shortly after smiling at D especially. "Oh you're hair is so sleek you must tell me how you do it sometime dear. So I heard you two are signed up for my son's college I hope he doesn't bother you two too much. He always was a trouble maker however he did plan a rather sincere set of events for you two and the other guests but I think you would all enjoy a few laughs at his expense before he arrives? His skin will crawl if you talk about the color of his hair without the dye."

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Once food began to enter the picture Rose and C's ever silent guardian began removing their helmets layer by layer (3 layers in total) until finally their faces were exposed. Both of them had little to no hair on their entire heads, even thir eyebrows seemed to be lacking their full length. This was due to the rigorous and very specific standards a DIF operator was held to as far as personal hygiene especially if they weren't in any sort of combat zone. Also once their helmets were removed the two DIF reluctantly removed their XM9s and slung them over their chairs since firstly it was more comfortable that way and secondally they thought it would be more acceptable for the others if they were unarmed. Though they kept their composure well it was clear that the two operators were not used to not having temperature control systems or not having their LANDWALKERs at the ready for a secret conversation.

C simply laid back in his seat a bit as he watched keeping close eyes on everyone trying to memorize any patterns and hopefully notice some security detail left unattended or some guy who just plain looked odd or un-motivated. While D was much more like her normal self once she got over the intial shock of noticing Carmine's mother, D replied almost instinctively at first but her tone lead back toward surprise as she concluded. "Well I can't take the credit for how my appearance is to much of an extent some of our servants tend to my hair, and yes ma'am my brother and I did sign up for your son's college, or institute as he calls it. But you said Uncle Carmine dyes his hair?"
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

One day during the average diplomatic session a broadcast came through of a man brutally kiling five people in various and gory ways. While most of the nations thought it barbaric or tried to look away the Dergarians there loved it even so much to forward the video to the news so everyone could enjoy the entertainment.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:59 am

Unfortunately for Charlie his search for any small crack in the machine of people Carmine created was nonexistent. The servants seemed actually rather content and we're all in suits even the women for a more mutual business like look. The security measures seemed to be even more hidden but Rosa made one camera very obvious as she just waved to a corner of the room that seemed no different then the others. She turned back to them smiling at the two operators. "My you may both speak freely if you wish this is a home for anyone who visits besides like my son would let anything happen to his favorite people."

Even though she was cryptic she still seemed so warm. She also seemed to be able to easily tell slight differences in people or what their goal was. Someone had to have taught Carmine the game and it must have been the sweet Rosa. Another servant however soon arrived that seemed a little uneasy as he had a small framed picture hidden acrossed his chest with his arms. He spoke loud enough for everyone to hear but it was obvious it was intended for Rosa. "I retrieved the picture from his quarters ma'am....you know he won't be happy you had us retrieve something from his quarters without your permission." He was given a bit of a look by Rosa and he seemed to settled into ease as he handed it to her gently before quickly departing.

Rosa finally free of her distraction held the frame for her to look at it first before looking up at Delta. "Oh yes, he said he didn't like it anymore but I knew he was doing it probably because of society. He always loved his old hair but that changed around when he took over the role as Patriarch, might of just been him with his mid life crisis even if he'll live past his hundred year. Oh he looks so charming in this photo he wanted to join the military most of his life." She then turned the frame around for them to see. The first thing to notice was he was only sweats and a tank top in some kind of work out room. He was actually rather strong and built and it became obvious he hid it under his suit. He looked a lot unprofessional and less guarded then he usually was and seemed generally happy. The most shocking thing of all however was above his gray eyes was short cut silver hair that seemed to had caught light from the ceiling looking even a little brighter.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:11 am

C taking in the entirety of the atmosphere around him began to mentally disarm himself and relax for once, his eyes stopped searching for anything to go wrong he stopped thinking about escape, defense, and even self preservation plans, stopped making list of people in the room and value ing their lives on a sort of hierarchical list, and many other things he normally did as he was trained to do. He didn't even peak at the photo until D made a high pitched squeal of what sounded like a combination of surprise and joy while reaching out to get a closer look at the photo assuming Rosa would allow her to hold it. Besides the two royalty losing just about any sense of their composure (which D rarely held anyway) C guardian was still silent and even re-adorned the outer most layer of his helmet so that he could take a picture if the photo and send it along with a short description back to the palace where many more would likely be surprised or maybe even angry in one case in particular. Rose noticing the silence decided to do something with multiple reasons in mind. Firstly she introduced herself as Special Operations Sergeant Rose while extending her hand out to Rosa for a handshake which though slightly out of place would make Rosa more likely to comply to D's request to get the photo in her hands which allowed Rose to be polite while still serving her primary purpose for being here. With all this commotion happening not a single Dergarian had even looked at the food presented before them, each of them were all busy doing something or another likely if asked none of them could have even told someone what color the tablecloth was on the table if there even was one.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:48 am

Rosa of course let D hold the picture and she seemed rather delighted of her reaction. The frame itself was a black and smooth and almost felt like a weathered wood to the point of which it felt like plastic. The food itself was that of a mainly vegetable and some subtle meats. They were always strict on calorie in-take. The servants however soon became uneasy knowing what had just occurred. The Carmine secret had just been let loose and the man was coming to this room very soon. They made their goodbyes and swift apologies to Rosa before they all began to depart back to their quarters. Rosa smiled shaking Rose's hand gently giving her a smile.

She spook actually rather happy with Rose. "Finally a woman who knew how to put my son in his place. He speaks a lot about you, you know. He might fancy you a bit rarely does someone fight him so often." She gave her a wink after that covering her mouth with a gloved hand as she laughed gently. "He is also into military people after all." She just smiled again retracting her hand as she made sure all arrangements were made. Then Dominick Carmine himself came next into the room from the same elevator entrance as he fixed his tie looking over them being known the wiser of the current events. "I hope my mother didn't bother you all too much?" The same old smile however it seemed different less forced and more genuine and friendly.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:32 am

Rose chuckled despite being throw off quite a bit by Rosa's remarks, Rose always considered herself as a soldier first and a woman second but maybe it was healthy for normal people to get compliments like those. Although Rose quickly dismissed any strange thoughts she had since first off she had no clue what "normal" compliments were as well as fully knowing that she would be unable to ever have a family for multiple reasons. But to try and look as if the remarks didn't bother her she quickly have a smart remark of her own to Carmine. "You know you shouldn't smile when you don't mean it Carmine... It makes your genuine smiles seem generic if that is genuine I'm still not sure."

C elbowed his guardian under the table when Carmine entered signaling him to get what he had on of his helmet which his quickly obliged, not long after they both checked on Carmine to make sure the picture and the actual looked alike just to be sure before poking at their food. After a moment of that C made a short count down with his fingers starting at two then the two raced to see who could finish their food first. Meanwhile D had a big smile as she commonly did being as cheery as she was and just had to share some information with her uncle. "Also I don't think that anyone will contest you being called uncle anymore since, well your secret is out uncle. Welcome to the family... sort of officially!" D would have normally tried to get everyone to cheer after her declaration but she knew that C and his guardian wouldn't stop for anything once the race began so she decided not to even attempt the minor celebration.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:59 pm

Carmine shrugged off Rose's comment immediately but his smiled seemed to raise a bit surprisingly enough. His attention went over to Delta when she had her odd proclamation. He walked over slowly a bit rigid and stuff before stopping as he saw what picture she had. His eyebrows raided and he looked down at it for a bit. "Oh." was the only thing he seemed to say as he looked at the photo of him the only seeming change was apparel and the level of happiness as if the duty of ruling a country that needed much reform. "I uhm....oh...." He was entirely lost for words as he went a little pale even as he sat down.

Rosa laughed a tiny amount shaking her head. "He always loved the idea of making a mask so people would treat him normally. He actually dyed his hair before coming to power fully knowing he wanted to have the hair of his father to be a bit more respected, I guess he liked hiding it from you the boy likes a challenge." She just smiled waving off the fact her son seemed to be in shock from his little secret going out even laughing at the quick eating contest.
Last edited by Cerberus Industries on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:14 pm

Rose leaned back in her chair as she took in Carmine's reaction, a couple of seconds later she tried to ease the situation. " How can you complain after being recognized as royalty? Even if the common people will never know, we know and in all honesty do you even care what the Dergarian people think?" D on the other hand began eating but she did nod and agree vocally as she are though she never said a full word.

As for the race that was taking place C victoriously threw his silverware onto his guardian's plate to show his success over his life long companion. After his display C looked over to Carmine and asked "what's wrong with him?" as he thought out loud showing how concentrated he was on his contest. C's plate would have appeared clean if it wasn't for some water lacing some of the far of his plate though not a crumb or any solid trace remained that there was ever food on his plate (which was how clean it needed to be to win a Dergarian eating contest.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Carmine merely sighed taking a sip of water and raised his hand to silence his mother. He tapped his mouth with a napkin after a short reprieve but he only grimaced sighing. "It's simple really, I wanted to be looked at as a common person in your royal family, it was why I got along with the first so well...To answer the other question yes I actually care a lot about the Degarian people why do you think I always try so hard to bring our countries into a close kind of union all the time? I'd like relations to be warm but they hear here all the time of the old man causing poisonous words, you think if my people found out I had your family's blood in my family that people wouldn't ask questions of why I always try to be so buddy buddy. Besides I just....didn't want to be treated like I was here, I like the challenge." He smiled a bit sheepishly as he was actually embarrassed by his childlike decision.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:09 am

D began to speak instead of Rose ask most like they were taking shifts eating and talking to Carmine, "Look at it this way Uncle, the people already adore you to a large extent plus most of us in the palace already liked you but now we just have another reason to enjoy your company." To which Rose nodded similarly to D when she spoke.

C on the other hand just shrugged at Carmine's complaint stating "You got what you wants here, just cause your family only makes me more worried about you if it changed my opinion at all, take B for example he was my brother but I never allowed him to be behind me even if he was a so called pacifist. Carmine being family isn't how people come to like you... Or at least Dergarian royalty." C's guardian instead of replying continued to sit there silently and as he readjusted in his chair he tapped the outer layer of his helmet almost like he had activated something or perhaps to was just him moving his hands as well to get comfortable it was up to the interpreter to decide.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:27 am

Carmine shrugged smiling a bit. "Oh I wasn't worried about the royalty ' s opinion on the matter, no offence. Sure it might of given me a little easier of a time maybe. I was talking about that of a certain old man who likes to lie about me. If this had come out sooner then well he wouldn't of made it all so fun and challenging to orientate myself with my second family as you would say it. Also your father is a little bit biased when it comes to genes. Honestly Charlie I can tell by your tones anymore and no it was not a complaint I was merely showing my viewpoint and why I was knocked off kilter. Not to mention it caught me off guard a bit."

He just shrugged as he began to pick at his food. "So, anything you two would like to do, besides of course see your rooms while you stay to attend to college." He smiled as he took out a small device from within his coat pocket inside it, it had a rather extensive list of activities including sparring of many forms even jousting surprisingly enough. A few seemed to be more hidden though such as the weapons range and suit outfitting both business and actual armor.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:09 pm

D looked puzzled the first she revealed while the second she kept tucked away as she prodded at the device as if she didn't know what she wanted to do while in reality she was just debated whether she should reveal her extensive CQC training that hunter has discovered long ago. Eventually she said "If knew Duke was lying about you why didn't you say it? And I guess if I have to choose something I'll pick, getting a new dress sounds nice, some jousting never hurt though I've never rode a horse before, and why not some casual full contact sparing." After D finished all the Dergarians appeared quite surprised (except for Rose but she put on a well practiced display) Shortly after C suddenly grew a large grin and simply stated "Game" which Carmine may have remembered from the twin's early childhood that stating game meant the next events were to be a competition. It was likely that their guardians were thinking the same thing since they also ha a rivalry though they silently agreed to the contest.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:35 pm

Before Rosa could jump for joy Carmine interjected and shot down any cheer. Mr. Carmine had surprisingly finished his meal seemingly faster than Charlie or his guardian and hadn't drawn any attention to himself. "Well mother you can have Delta after the festivities, Hunter should be coming along soon and you know how he is. Delta dear there is no issue of it, we can all have you fitted for practice armor if you wish or just have padded lances, our horses are very well trained but if you still don't feel comfortable with them I have a few animatronics instead. We can do this tournament style but I warn you I'm quite the knight when in a suit and on a horse. If you will all come with me then, Hunter will join us shortly."

Of course if and or when they followed they'd be taken up the elevator to the roof access where a large field was ready not to mention the fact a replication, with modern architecture and technology for better comfort and not the smell of feces. The stable was on the farthest side and not only had a kind mechanic like depot as well where sparks of light were seen in the window, it all seemed so clean and pleasant though, as if no combat ever occurred here but a few splotches of blood here or there at the lancing area or in the small sand circle where some melee combat occurred. Being so high up as well it was surprisingly warm, they always wanted everything so perfect in Cerberus.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:51 pm

D smiled as was typical of her especially before festivities were to begin, and immediately got up to follow Carmine. Which lead Rose, C, and eventually C's guardian to all follow D although the guardians not only retrieved their rifles before leaving they also put their helmets back on so that they maintained DIF's normal image. On the way up D contemplated whether she would need assistance or not, as well as how much assistance if any was needed. Alas her thought was interrupted by how warm the roof was. (considering the frigid temperatures in Dergaria this shouldn't be a surprise) It appeared as if the two unarmored Dergarians had to shake the cold off of them as they reached the roof, even with the shake it still seemed they were bothered slightly but the drastic change in temperature. Also during the course of the way up C and his guardian were speaking quietly about something rather unclear due to their volume, but with some focus one could hear a note about Rose's torso specifically her upper chest, but this conversation also was interrupted by the change in temperature. As for Rose, she simply walked quietly next to D looking around instinctively looking for any possible aggressors.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:41 am

Carmine's ears seemed to twitch lightly at certain conversations as he exited the elevator. "Oh I forgot, apologies I can set the temperature to a bit cooler if you Degarians wish I merely have it warm for the fact the muscles are more relaxed so when you fall or make contact with your opponent there is less chance of bruising. There are several dressing rooms in the lancing area I'd you so wish to change, we'll use padded lances instead of the standard lance for just in case, sometime wood gets a little tough after all."

Carmine smiled slightly walking to the area that seemed a mix of medieval and the technological advances of Cerberus to make an arena of sorts, this is where they'd try to see who was the superior knight. However a brief shadow appeared overhead and for a few seconds Carmine continued to walk before the shadow passed over him. A few seconds later a large form tackled him a paraglider sliding across the field as Carmine and what slowly became recognized as Hunter tumbled about seemingly in some form of combat. Of course any seriousness was cast aside as Hunter had his boot on Carmine who seemed to sigh rolling his eyes. "Okay Hunter you won this time! Get your bloody boot off me, I thought I told you no VIP hunting when guests were visiting!"

Hunter just seemed to grunt displeased of no words of praise as he took his boot of Carmine and hoisted him up. Turning to the Degarians the unexpected occured, he actually made a formal bow to the waist for these Degarians by far the most social interaction he's had with them. Carmine seemingly walked off without further say leaving the Degarians with Hunter who nodded to escort them to changing rooms. "So you come to lance then? I never had any Intel any of you would bother with his games."

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:55 pm

"No its fine, its just... its normally very cold back home and I guess we were more used to it than we thought we were, I'm sure it should clear up soon." D said still shaking off the effects of the new temperature. Once Hunter dropped down at first D gasped thinking that her uncle was about to be killed before her eyes but the shocked turned to laughter once she realized just who it was, meanwhile the rest of the Dergarians simply watched Hunter come down and pounce on Carmine... C even chuckled a bit but tried to hide it. "With that over let us adorn our arms sir knight." D said while returning the bow making it clear that she was getting into the spirit of medieval fun. C who typically was weary of Hunter seemed slightly disarmed by the stunt, smirking for a few moments as the rest followed Hunter so that they could get ready for the games.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:02 pm

Hunter laughed just a wee bit seeming to take the compliment well enough. He slowed at a series of doors on the back of the coliseum like area for the lancing stepping out of their way as well. "Normal suits are on the left but if the weight is too heavy for you or you prefer the feel of a powered suit then they are on the right. What horses do your four wish to have so I may go get them?" It was if there was a new Hunter standing before them like a disgruntled angry one was always protecting Carmine and this was the civil one for the people of Cerberus and their esteemed guests. He seemed rather relaxed even having a loose stance that shifts with the artificial breeze that seemed to have picked up to help the Dergarians a bit. "If there's anything else you need or want I'll be here waiting." With that he nodded merely nodding to the doors.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Rose scratched the back of her neck just before replying as her way of stalling time while she thought of a nice way to word her reply. " um, I don't think we need suits or at least Stalker and I." D interjected soon after as to not risk any sort of negative reaction out of their host. " But my brother and I would be happy to take some, I'll take a powered suit as a matter of fact." While C just scoffed for a moment then gave a smart remark... " C'mon sis you can't say you really jousted unless you use the normal suit, here I'll prove it. Oh, and for my horse get me the tallest, and largest solid black horse you have." D for a moment balled a fist as if she was gonna take a practice swing on C but soon after regained her composure and simply asked for a white horse. When it came to Rose and Stalker's time to decide their steeds they had a short conversation via their LANDWALKERs then Stalker spoke (C's guardian) " Carmine said there were mechanical horses, and I believe them to be appropriate at this time due to our armor. Therefore I will requisition that Operative Rose and I be granted those mechanical horses for this task." Based on Stalker's sentence structure one could come to the easy conclusion that Stalker did not speak much to anyone who wasn't another DIF and still spoke similarly to how a trainee must speak when becoming a DIF operative.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:03 pm

Hunter nodded as he slowly walked off. "Suit yourselves, the horses are rather sturdy some even more so then the animatronics." The rooms were rather accommodating for the two members of royalty and the suits looked medieval but of course were that of the intricacy that only a Carmine would bother to put into them. It's a little withheld and hidden bit of history but of the three families the Carmine's had the longest run of wars in their blood but they do try not to mention it or else the Johnson's might of felt a little jealous. Soon enough however there was a small horn that erupted into a bellowing call to the center. It was a moderate hint for the four on where to go. A hologram audience applauded them as they entered, it all seemed to be trying to be as authentic as possible to how it would feel to be in a medieval tournament.

Carmine was there already in a suit of armor that seemed extremely bulky even compared to the other's armor. He seemed to have some small difficulties moving but otherwise his movements were rather fluid. The white horse behind him however was monstrous and in no way could of been breed naturally as it seemed to be able to at least hold perhaps two Hunters. Not to mention the similar three black horses for Hunter and the royalty as well as three armored and obviousely robotic ones but just as responsive robotic horses. Carmine just turned tugging his helm. "Ah you all look ready for fun."

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:35 pm

The two royalty found if difficult to quickly get the suits for a few reasons, 1. their guardians waited outside not really thinking for the moment as they began to relax or at least as much relaxation as two DIF could have. 2. they very rarely had to even put on their own garments due to the extensive care they have had since they were newborns. 3. they also have never worn garments that weren't made just for them until now. Once the horn sounded two around half geared up royalty jumped/ stumbled out still trying to get the suits on, fortunately despite some laughter their guardians helped them finish up as they headed to the sound of the horn.

Once the applause sounded D looked around to take in the moment while C and the DIF just ignored the noise staying focus on their thoughts about the soon to happen events. C after he noticed Carmine's armor he quickly cross referenced his armor to Carmine's to check to see if his assumptions were correct that Carmine would have armor much lighter than any other's, but he was disappointed by the reality of it. Once this small train of thought was finished passing through the ever busy station that was C's thinking process he managed to reply not sounding as disappointed as he was that he didn't have Carmine figured out. " Well, lets see just how ready we are then Carmine."

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:05 am

Carmine just laughed as he nodded to the four of them as well as with a flick of the wrist signaled Hunter to bring forth the horses. "Sorry in advance Charlie for my armor not being the same, family tradition demands it. So who shall you four wish to go against? Brother versus sister or royalty versus their protected? Hunter and I will have to sit out a round sadly the first round thanks to the number of our group. Not to be full of ourselves but if any of you wish for a quick few tips or rather a short lesson we can offer it before we begin."

The mechanical horses stood with as much compose as their DIF counterparts. The other horses seemed rather tame and affection Delta's horse, seemed to pick up her mood right away licking at her helm bringing a slight laughs to surprisingly Hunter of all people who was still standing rather at attention.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:49 pm

The DIF didn't move a muscle, they were determined to prove that they were better than the robotic steeds. Likely because of a notion from long ago to replace all the human DIF with robotics although in the end the people won, however having your entire childhood to prepare to be better than a robot made to defeat you individually is a bit difficult and can leave a scar or two. As for the more fortunate of the group D seemed for a moment like she was going to ask for assistance but shortly after instead just said. "See Uncle, learning the hard way is a lot more fun than just being told how to win, but I do need to know just how to play this game. It isn't like I've ever been on a horse to even play this game before let alone faced off against people who knew what they were doing in it, or even know how to win. Meanwhile C was busy mounting his stead or at least he was trying, after a few slips and squirming horse excuses later Stalker just silently pushed him up trying to make it unnoticeable as he did.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:27 pm

Mr. Carmine was of course willing to oblige her however he just kind of took a step back and smirked as Hunter had beaten him to assisting a guest. The rule were simple, one point for each hit upon the other, two points if the lance is broken, and three if the opponent is knocked off their steed. It would take until either one of them conceded which all who were in attendance knew that the likes of this were not to happen, or one of them achieved a total of seven points. Of course Hunter gave slight pointers as well, how to hold it in the crook of her arm so that someone of her strength even with assistance of the armor could thrust properly.

Mr. Carmine however had his own amount of fun as he stepped backwards to be beside Rose. "I suppose you didn't expect me to be in such lovely games, Agent Rose." He fidgeted seeming quiet annoyed. "I suppose you probably got along with my mother, she has spent her life torturing me so, you both seem to enjoy doing that." He smirked but his eyes narrowed slightly, playful banter mixed with a tad bit of some resentment over the whole photo ordeal.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates