NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC, DBZ X/Over, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

End IJ here and start a new IC and OOC with IJ2?

Yes! New OOC and IC!
78%
No! New OOC but same IC!
22%

Total votes : 18

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:56 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Hey Russia. Right now everyone is a good guy.

Why can't I have the token evil teammate on the team? He won't betray them or anything, he'll just have an opposing morality.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:05 am

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Hey Russia. Right now everyone is a good guy.

Why can't I have the token evil teammate on the team? He won't betray them or anything, he'll just have an opposing morality.

Hmm... Explain a bit.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:07 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Why can't I have the token evil teammate on the team? He won't betray them or anything, he'll just have an opposing morality.

Hmm... Explain a bit.

Hard to explain but I put a link to the TVTropes page in the app, also his villainy will be played for laughs at points so he is also a heroic comedic sociopath.
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:08 am

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Why can't I have the token evil teammate on the team? He won't betray them or anything, he'll just have an opposing morality.

Hmm... Explain a bit.

A hero with the heart of a villain is what I think he's talking about. A ruthless and cruel individual who happens to be on the good team.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:22 am

Hmm... Explain a bit.

Hard to explain but I put a link to the TVTropes page in the app, also his villainy will be played for laughs at points so he is also a heroic comedic sociopath.

As long as he's on the team. More like an Anti-hero?

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:24 am

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Hard to explain but I put a link to the TVTropes page in the app, also his villainy will be played for laughs at points so he is also a heroic comedic sociopath.

Yeah, he's like an anti-hero, his app is almost finished except for the theme song which I will get soon.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:35 am

Yeah, he's like an anti-hero, his app is almost finished except for the theme song which I will get soon.

Alright. That's pretty good. Also. You can put Genetic manipulation as the source of his powers.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:41 am

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Yeah, he's like an anti-hero, his app is almost finished except for the theme song which I will get soon.

Alright. That's pretty good. Also. You can put Genetic manipulation as the source of his powers.

ok
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:50 am

Are you sure you would'nt allow time travel? I've though up some very elaborate rules and things.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:54 am

Krytonus wrote:Are you sure you would'nt allow time travel? I've though up some very elaborate rules and things.

Maybe for plot purposes but not as a main power.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:20 pm

Updated Character App

Dallen Thomsen, Asgardian God of Combat, Loyalty and Strategy, General in the Asgardian army, Defeater of Monsters, Bane of Fafnir, Dwarf-friend, Bearer of Mjolnir

Name: Dallen Thomsen
Superhero Alias: None
Race: Asgardian
Appearance:

Costume:

Source of powers: Physiology/Magic
Brief Bio: Dallen was born to Torgrim and Helena of Asgard. He had a relatively normal childhood. In his classes, he began to show combat proficiency far beyond any for quite a while. He won the respect of Thor, the Warriors Three and Lady Sif (who he had a huge crush on) by coming close to besting all of them. After he finished his basic classes, he joined Thor and his buddies on many of their missions despite his age. And so the Warriors Three became the Warriors Four, Dallen joining their ranks. When he came of age, he was gifted the title of the God of Combat, Strategy and Loyalty. He also joined Asgard's army, and quickly rose up the ranks, making some enemies in doing so..Soon enough, he became a Lieutenant in the army and commanded a small platoon of soldiers. However, he did not know, that back in Asgard, his parents Helena and Torgrim were accused of treason. Odin had always conflicted with Torgrim, and over time they became basically enemies. Torgrim and Helena were implicated in a high security prison break and were executed by Odin, who also tried to have him betrayed by his men in a battle, supposedly killing him. But the young Asgardian fought his way out and fled to Earth, though everyone thought him dead. Dallen traveled the Nine Realms, honing his skills.

After he joined Infinite Justice, he played a major part in their early battles and training. However, he left temporarily to plead his case to Odin, who accepted if Dallen completed a quest. Dallen did so, surviving in Jotunheim for a week, defeating Fafnir and so gaining 3 of the dragon's hearts of hearts and slew 3 Bilgesnipes. In the process of defeating Fafnir, his old sword, Vilvis, was broken. He took the shards of Vilvis and the hearts of hearts to Nidavellir, realm of the dwarves. Dallen, having befriended the dwarves and their king earlier, had his sword and new armor forged. The Blade that was Broken, reforged anew of the enchanted heart of heart of a dragon, the shards of Vilvis and the powerful uru metal, used to make Mjolnir. And so, Silverthorn emerged. The dwarves also forged a new, more powerful set of armor for him, self healing and able to block many types of attacks. After returning to the Watchtower, Dallen witnessed the aftereffects of the schism, staying on the side of Daniel due to his loyalty. He was unaffected by Amendment 52, but understands the sides of both the Ultra Corps and Infinite Justice, being sympathetic to both, though he still remains a part of IJ.

Dallen, during the Kryptonian War, became worthy of Mjolnir and so now bears it as his primary weapon.

Powers and Skills:
Asgardian Physiology including
--Superhuman Strength: (40 tons)
--Superhuman Speed, Reflexes, Agility
--Superhuman Stamina
--Superhuman Dense Tissue
--Superhuman Durability
--Superhuman Extended Longevity
--Regenerative Healing Factor
Masterful Combat Skill - Dallen, being the God of Combat, has legendary skills with all weapons(besides ranged weapons), beyond what should be possible
Brilliant Strategist - Dallen always has a plan and can make multiple strategies on the spot, adapting to each situation.
Weapon Manipulation - Dallen can create, shape and manipulate summon any weapon to him at all times
Aura of Loyalty - Dallen inspires loyalty around allies, allows them to fight longer and not flee, despite the odds. He can also tell who is loyal to who, including himself, and the level of that loyalty.
Undying Loyalty - Dallen will remain completely loyal until the very end unless he has been betrayed or his loyalty rejected.
Attire- Can change to regular form or battle form at will
Enchanted Armor - Dallen's armor, made of the heart of heart a dragon is enchanted, protecting him from many types of attacks and regenerating immediately after damage is suffered.
Enchanted Sword: Silverthorn is also enchanted with a dragon's heart, allowing Dallen to direct energy bolts as he wishes with the sword.
Flight - Dallen has the power of flight, being able to fly at even higher speeds than before due to Mjolnir, while completing complicated maneuvers.
Weather ManipulationWith Mjolnir, Dallen can control every form of weather.

Weaknesses:
-Terrible with Ranged weapons
-Susceptible to Magical attacks more powerful than that of his armor, especially elemental ones.
-Feels extremely hurt inside when loyalty is betrayed
-Loyalty may blind him
-Extremely loyal to a fault.

Theme Song: Blackheart, by Two Steps from Hell
Last edited by The Starlight on Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:24 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:

Hmm... Explain a bit.

A hero with the heart of a villain is what I think he's talking about. A ruthless and cruel individual who happens to be on the good team.

So like Richard the Warlock?
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:27 pm

The Starlight wrote:Theme Song: Blackheart, by Two Steps from Hell

Majestic power.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:40 pm

The Starlight wrote:Character App.
Name: Dallen Thomsen
Superhero Alias: None
Race: Asgardian
Appearance: http://flavorwire.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/bale.jpg
Costume: His battle form is Silver, gold and blue exquisite plate armor, a long green cloak with brown boots. His regular form is a green bow tie on a white shirt, with a long brown cloak.
Source of powers: Physiology/Magic
Brief Bio: Dallen was born to Torgrim and Helena of Asgard. He had a relatively normal childhood. In his classes, he began to show combat proficiency far beyond any for quite a while. He won the respect of Thor, the Warriors Three and Lady Sif (who he had a huge crush on) by coming close to besting all of them. After he finished his basic classes, he joined Thor and his buddies on many of their missions despite his age. And so the Warriors Three became the Warriors Four, Dallen joining their ranks. When he came of age, he was gifted the title of the God of Combat, Strategy and Loyalty. He also joined Asgard's army, and quickly rose up the ranks, making some enemies in doing so. He also fell in love with Sif secretly, though she too had feelings towards him.Soon enough, he became a Lieutenant in the army and commanded a small platoon of soldiers. However, he did not know, that back in Asgard, his parents Helena and Torgrim were accused of treason. Odin had always conflicted with Torgrim, and over time they became basically enemies. Torgrim and Helena were implicated in a high security prison break and were executed by Odin, who also tried to have him betrayed by his men in a battle, supposedly killing him. But the young Asgardian fought his way out and fled to Earth, though everyone thought him dead, besides Sif, who continues to look for him. Dallen has lived on Earth ever since. Note: (I'm pretending that Dallen's actual Asgardian age is the equivalent of 19, and that Sif is around that age too)
Powers:
Asgardian Physiology including
--Superhuman Strength
--Superhuman Speed, Reflexes, Agility
--Superhuman Stamina
--Superhuman Dense Tissue
--Superhuman Durability
--Superhuman Extended Longevity
--Regenerative Healing Factor
Masterful Combat Skill - Legendary Skill with all Weapons
Brilliant Strategist - always has a plan and can make strategies on the spot.
Weapon Manipulation - Can summon any weapon to him at all times and can control it
Aura of Loyalty - Inspires loyalty around allies, allows them to fight longer and not flee, despite the odds.
Attire- Can change to regular form or battle form at will
Weaknesses: Terrible with Ranged weapons, susceptible to Magical attacks, especially elemental ones.
Theme Song: Blackheart, by Two Steps from Hell

Now that's an APP. Accepted! And bonus points for using Two Steps From Hell.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:44 pm

Raktio wrote:
The Starlight wrote:Theme Song: Blackheart, by Two Steps from Hell

Majestic power.

Indeed. :)
If I could have three, it would be To Glory, Blackheart and Heart of Courage.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:45 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Now that's an APP. Accepted! And bonus points for using Two Steps From Hell.

Thanks, and yep, TSFH=epicness. :)
Call me Star

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Let's see if we can't get a few more apps. Hey Star, mind if I advert on VRO?

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:28 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Let's see if we can't get a few more apps. Hey Star, mind if I advert on VRO?

Go ahead, thanks for asking. You should probably advert it on the RP ad forum, DOTM and MMM, if you haven't already.
Call me Star

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:35 pm

TOTALLY didn't forget to tag...

TOTALLY wasn't trying to find this thread for like 5 minutes...
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:49 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:TOTALLY didn't forget to tag...

TOTALLY wasn't trying to find this thread for like 5 minutes...

I know right?
;) ;)
Call me Star

The United Zones of the West
Envoy

Founded: Aug 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:05 pm

Character App.
Name: Captain Marcus Chronos
Superhero Alias: The Chrono Legionnaire
Race: Human
Appearance: http://images.psxextreme.com/wallpapers/psp/halo_spartan_kneel_676.jpg
Costume: Halo Spartan-like suit that enhances his already powerful strength and skill by 1.5x
Source of powers: Augmentation, then a military experiment gone awry, and subsequent added augmentation
Brief Bio: Born into a military family, Marcus followed in his father's footsteps. Because of his young age, he was accepted into a secret military project to create Captain America-like soldiers. However, the serum used on Marcus was actually a prototype, and it was mislabeled. The only person this special serum would work on was Marcus, because of his unique DNA and physique. It gave him super-strength far beyond the likes of Captain America, and numerous other powers as well. About a month after, he was asked to stabilize an experimental time machine called the Chronosphere, because he was the only one with the right physique to handle the intense warping and space-time manipulation. When he went in, he realized he had to destroy the Chronosphere or risk destabilizing the very fabric of reality. He did just that, but the crystal that powered the device managed to penetrate and enter his body. He was found in the rubble alive but unstable. He was rushed to a research facility and they made him cybernetics that harnessed the crystal's power and gave him his new range of powers that allowed him to go toe-to-toe with other superhumans in the universe.
Powers(Be detailed!):
Super Strength: Self explanatory
Teleportation: Ability to punch holes in space-time (AKA portals) at distances not exceeding 20,000 miles
Supersenses: Ultra-enhanced sense of matter and energy and time, even moreso than Superman
Time Dilation: To be learned, it is the ability to speed up time for himself to appear to go at blazingly fast speeds
Flying: self-explanatory
Energy Blasts: he will learn to create powerful energy blasts, similar to Iron Man's repulsors
Healing Factor: can regenerate serious injuries in a few minutes, and minor injuries in seconds
Force Field: he will learn to create force fields by creating different realities: virtually impassable barrier, but drains his energy a lot and cannot weaponize this ability
Weaknesses: If you can somehow put him to sleep, it is possible to surgically remove the crystal, thus eliminating most of his powers. However, this is difficult and a slow process. EMPs or powerful electrical blasts can stun him or even make him pass out, although a lot of electricity is required to make him pass out. Magic also tends to hit him a bit harder than normal attacks.
Theme Song: Hell March https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb-gI_pFog0

Can I create more than one character?
Last edited by The United Zones of the West on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I cannot ask you to give internets, so I will not. http://internetometer.com/image/44811.png

I am an INTP. Take the test and find out what you are. http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Contrary to most people, I like being different and not fitting in.
RP: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=317068&p=22163187#p22163187

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:05 pm

The United Zones of the West wrote:Character App.
Appearance:
Costume: Halo Spartan-like suit that enhances his already powerful strength and skill by 1.5x
Source of powers: Augmentation, then a military experiment gone awry, and subsequent added augmentation
Brief Bio: Born into a military family, Marcus followed in his father's footsteps. Because of his young age, he was accepted into a secret military project to create Captain America-like soldiers. However, the serum used on Marcus was actually a prototype, and it was mislabeled. The only person this special serum would work on was Marcus, because of his unique DNA and physique. It gave him super-strength far beyond the likes of Captain America, and numerous other powers as well. About a month after, he was asked to stabilize an experimental time machine called the Chronosphere, because he was the only one with the right physique to handle the intense warping and space-time manipulation. When he went in, he realized he had to destroy the Chronosphere or risk destabilizing the very fabric of reality. He did just that, but the crystal that powered the device managed to penetrate and enter his body. He was found in the rubble alive but unstable. He was rushed to a research facility and they made him cybernetics that harnessed the crystal's power and gave him his new range of powers that allowed him to go toe-to-toe with other superhumans in the universe.
Powers(Be detailed!):
Teleportation: Ability to punch holes in space-time (AKA portals) at distances not exceeding 20,000 miles
Supersenses: Ultra-enhanced sense of matter and energy and time, even moreso than Superman
Time Dilation: Ability to speed up time for himself to appear to go at blazingly fast speeds
Energy Blasts: he will learn to create powerful energy blasts, similar to Iron Man's repulsors
Healing Factor: can regenerate serious injuries in a few minutes, and minor injuries in seconds
Force Field: he will learn to create force fields by creating different realities: virtually impassable barrier, but drains his energy a lot and cannot weaponize this ability
Weaknesses: If you can somehow put him to sleep, it is possible to surgically remove the crystal, thus eliminating most of his powers. However, this is difficult and a slow process.

Theme song subject to change.
I cannot ask you to give internets, so I will not. http://internetometer.com/image/44811.png

I am an INTP. Take the test and find out what you are. http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
RP: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=317068&p=22163187#p22163187

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:11 pm

Appearance:
Powers(Be detailed!):
Time Dilation: Ability to speed up time for himself to appear to go at blazingly fast speeds
Weaknesses: If you can somehow put him to sleep, it is possible to surgically remove the crystal, thus eliminating most of his powers. However, this is difficult and a slow process.

Hmm... The weakness needs to be better for the amount of power you have. How high is his Super strength?

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:27 pm

Appearance:
Powers(Be detailed!):

Hmm... The weakness needs to be better for the amount of power you have. How high is his Super strength?

About the strength of Thor.
Last edited by The United Zones of the West on Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:28 pm

The United Zones of the West wrote:

About the strength of Thor.

Yeah. You're going to need a better weakness. Either that or take some powers away.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse