NATION

PASSWORD

The Bank of Yohannes—NationStates' Oldest Bank RP

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:14 am

The K9 Regiment of the Royal Army would like to open an account.

Application Form [Account Creation]
Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [X], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: Maria Checovich
Official nation of origin: The Royal Empire of the GAmeTopians
Type of account [tick one]:
Standard [] Executive [X] Cash Fund [] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: 10 million NSD/USD
Do you want us to invest the money nationally? Yes
Do you want us to invest the money overseas? No
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? Portfolio Management Allocation
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: The GAmeTopians

Postby Yohannes » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:03 am

Bank of Yohannes I Parenga-Motu
Parliament Square, Te Whanganui-a-Tara
BY9 1008, Kingdom of Yohannes
Contact Us
Customer Service0800 117 7442
From Overseas+585 53381717

Account creation application
Associated representative
K9 Regiment, Royal Army
Empire of Gametopians

The GAmeTopians wrote:
The K9 Regiment of the Royal Army would like to open an account.

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [X], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: Maria Checovich
Official nation of origin: The Royal Empire of the GAmeTopians
Standard [] Executive [X] Cash Fund [] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: 10 million NSD/USD
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? Portfolio Management Allocation

Addressed to the representative of the Gametopian K9 Royal Regiment

Kia Ora! He ra pai ki a koutou - a good day to you and the Whānau. We are pleased to have been given the opportunity to serve the K9 Royal Regiment of the Gametopian nation as its provider of financial services, and its chosen banking institution. I am hereby informing you of the approval of your account creation application by my colleagues this morning. The relevant papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with the creation of your account will arrive within one day's working time, 6:58 am of the sixth of October, signed and authorised by me.

As listed in your application, we will ensure that the the following range of benefits will be realised for your represented organisation:

• No more than sixty per cent of initial fund released by your client will be channeled as available capital to our International Portfolio Management Allocation Scheme, or known as the multi-regional PMA by our senior staff. Through this scheme, we have accumulated the capital of eager multi-regional investors, and invest accordingly following our standard of best practice in nations having acknowledged as well as rigorous regulatory regimes and checks in places. The category of our target entities can range from 'very low risk' to 'very high risk', as according to the investment option each of our client will make available for us to pursue. In your case, it will be designated as 'moderately high risk' to 'extremely high risk' due to your executive account setting.

• As one of our many, but equally important international private banking clients - your account has been listed under the ‘List of Accounts’ [ link here ] in our official storefront to indicate its designation under our international private banking category - you are entitled to the numbered bank account service. This will provide you the ability to remove your name and any other forms of client identification, from virtually every single computerised record, and almost every single documents - with the exception of one, made available only to the Chairperson of Group Audit Committee of our institution.

• We will prioritise your home nation and related domestic industries pertaining to the above scheme as the primary destination of our capital, as requested by your represented client in the 'If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money?' section of our application. Equal by order of importance, your fund will be allocated to overseas nations having the presence of fiscally prudent and diplomatically responsible governments, the existence of a coherent rule of law and stable regional position, and those possessing a relatively advanced financial & banking sector within their respective economies. The focus of investment target relating to your fund will be those projects relating to the construction sector, particularly that of the urban residential and property market, in small, developed nation within our network of financial services & banking.

• You will also be given your very own silver pager - certainly not mass-produced from Whatyoucallit-ian Empire or the Manufacturing People’s Republic, it is made in Yohannes - which will include your number and code, acting as the required proof of identity to our banking representatives.
International investment is not something for the faint-hearted, and we are aware of the various risks involved, where the pattern of your investment can initially, or temporarily, experience that of a downward trend. You can rest assure, however, to know that the Bank of Yohannes will take as many preventive measures as possible - within our available means - to minimise the above mentioned unwanted scenario.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone, or my office.

Sincerely,
Hon Edmund Autenberry MP
Independent non-executive Director
Last edited by Yohannes on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Skadinkia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Skadinkia » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:17 pm

Official name on record: Skadinkia
Official nation of origin: Skadinkia
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: NSD 1 Billion
Last edited by Skadinkia on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(V)(;,,;)(V)
Need a signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V)(;,,;)(V)
>DEFCON 5: Minimum Security<
DEFCON 4: Heightened Awareness
DEFCON 3: Forces Deployed
DEFCON 2: Armed Conflict
DEFCON 1: Warfare
DEFCON 0: Nuclear Warfare
"ARE YOU A GOD?"
"Uhh... no?"
"THEN DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!"
"Ray, if someone asks you if you're a god, you say 'yes'."
"The problem with quotes from the internet is that you can't confirm their validity." ~Abraham Lincoln
Skadinkia
The Delicate Delegacy
My puppet: Appacher Siense

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Skadinkia

Postby Yohannes » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:45 pm

Contact Us

Relevant agency or government body
Government of Skadinkia

Skadinkia wrote:
Official name on record: Skadinkia
Official nation of origin: Skadinkia
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: NSD 1 Billion

Addressed to the representative of the Skadinkian Government

Kia Ora! He ra pai ki a koutou - a good day to you, and your extended national Whānau! It is truly my honour to have personally received an application coming from your Government, indicating your trust of our institution to serve as your chosen guardian of wealth. I am hereby writing to you of the approval of your account creation application by the Board this morning. The relevant papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with the creation of your account will arrive within one day's working time, 8:38 am of the sixth of October, signed and authorised by me.

As listed in your application, we will ensure that the the following range of benefits will be realised for your represented government:

• No more than fifty per cent of initial fund released by your client will be channeled as available capital to our International Indirect Investment Scheme, or known as the triple I&S by our senior staff. Through this scheme, we have accumulated the capital of eager multi-regional investors, and invest accordingly following our standard of best practice in nations having acknowledged as well as rigorous regulatory regimes and checks in places. The category of our target entities can range from 'very low risk' to 'very high risk', as according to the investment option each of our client will make available for us to pursue. In your case, it will be designated as 'medium risk' to 'high risk' due to your cash fund preference and account setting.

• We will prioritise your home nation and related domestic industries pertaining to the above scheme as the primary destination of our capital, as requested by your represented client in the 'If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money?' section of our application. Equal by order of importance, your fund will be allocated to Skadinkian enterprises with the presence of fiscally prudent and diplomatically responsible managing models, the existence of respect of international trading law, and stable regional position. The focus of investment target relating to your fund will be exploratory projects relating to uranium mining in Skadinkian regions within our network of financial services & banking.

• As one of our many, but equally important international private banking clients - your account has been listed under the ‘List of Accounts’ [ link here ] in our official storefront to indicate its designation under our international private banking category - you are entitled to the numbered bank account service. This will provide you the ability to remove your name and any other forms of client identification, from virtually every single computerised record, and almost every single documents - with the exception of one, made available only to the Chairperson of Group Audit Committee of our institution.

• You will also be given your very own silver pager - certainly not mass-produced from Whatyoucallit-ian Empire or the Manufacturing People’s Republic, it is made in Yohannes - which will include your number and code, acting as the required proof of identity to our banking representatives.
International investment is not something for the faint-hearted, and we are aware of the various risks involved, where the pattern of your investment can initially, or temporarily, experience that of a downward trend. You can rest assure, however, to know that the Bank of Yohannes will take as many preventive measures as possible - within our available means - to minimise the above mentioned unwanted scenario.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone, or my office.

Sincerely,
Dame Aliena Thorndon
Adviser to the Board
Last edited by Yohannes on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Zunkwentania
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zunkwentania » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:50 pm

Dear sirs,
Hello! As the Zunkwentanian economy grows, we need a safe investment to store extra funds. Already having invited you to set up branches, we have decided to invest in the bank. In addition, we would like to set up a joint venture. For every Arten invested in the Zunkwentanian economy, we will match it up to NS$1 billion. Attached are the appropriate forms. We eagerly await your response!
-The Zunkwentanian Ministry of Commerce
Application Form [2014 Shares]
Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [x], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: Zunkwentanian Ministry of Commerce
Official nation of origin: The Democratic Republic of Zunkwentania
Why do you want to invest in our business [summary]? To grow our economy, and to maintain strong relations with the nation and bank of Yohannes.
Last edited by Zunkwentania on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:53 pm

The Ministry of Finance & HM's Treasury

www.minoffintres.gov.br
The Bresdennian Treasury Building

www.brrevenuebur.gov.br
28 Capital Street

www.budmngtbur.gov.br
St. Corlo, Bresdenn, BR 10101

(+11)354-9174

Vaughn Paul Jones, Minister

To: Bank of Yohannes
From: M. Fernandez, Comptroller-Treasurer, Ministry of Finance & HMs Treasury
CC: Office of the Secretariat; V.P. Jones, Minister of Finance & HMs Treasury
Re: Account Deposit

October 6, 2014

Greetings;

On behalf of the Bresdennian government, I would like to deposit the sum of $2,600,000,000.00 into our The General Bresdennian Government Reserve Account #3 High Security Account and the sum of $1,500,000,000.00 into our The General Bresdennian Investment Fund #2 Executive Account.

I have been authorized to open a Cash Fund and Gold Bullion account with the Bank of Yohannes with the sum of 9,834,715,669.42 to be wired from the Bank of Saint Corlo Platinum Executive Account # SC-2049-654-07-872-9911 and 850,000,000.00 worth of Gold Bullion for sakekeeping from the Bresdennian National Secret Gold Depository 2. Account Forms are attached below.
Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [x], Government [], Individual [], Organization []
Official name on record: The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm General Account #9
Official nation of origin: The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm
Standard [] Executive [x] Cash Fund [] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]:9,834,715,669.42 plus
Do you want us to invest the money nationally? YES
Do you want us to invest the money overseas? YES
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? Natural Resources, Precious Metals and Jems, Oil & Petrol, Land. Energy

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [x], Government [], Individual [], Organization []
Official name on record: The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm Gold Depot
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [x] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: 850,000,000.00 worth of Gold Bullion
Do you want us to invest the money nationally? NO
Do you want us to invest the money overseas? NO
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?

Signed in thanks,

Maria de la Soledad Fernandez

Deputy Minister & Comptroller-Treasurer

Ministry of Finance & HMs Treasury

The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm
Last edited by Bresdenn on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Le Royaume le plus Chrétien de Bresdennian
Kingdoms of Bresdenn, Varionae, Bresdennique, Antionique & Territories

King Brian IV Paul of the Bresdennian Realm
Evangeline Carter, Secretariat
Deborah Chapman-Lewis, Min. of State/Antoine Kelly, Min. of Foreign Affairs & Trade/ Vaughn Paul Jones, Min. of Finance & HM's Treasury/Jefferey St.Goode, Min. of Justice/Dr. Brian Morco, Min. of Education/H.William Hall, Min. of Commerce,Labor & Economics/Amaud- Antoine Bellamy, Min. of National Security/Dr. Jean-Francois Louvre, Min of the Environment, Science & Technology/Karla Peterson, HM's Executive Secretary

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Zunkwentania

Postby Yohannes » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:05 pm

Contact Us

Shareholding application
Ministry of Commerce
Government of Zunkwentania

Zunkwentania wrote:
Dear sirs,
Hello! As the Zunkwentanian economy grows, we need a safe investment to store extra funds. Already having invited you to set up branches, we have decided to invest in the bank. In addition, we would like to set up a joint venture. For every Arten invested in the Zunkwentanian economy, we will match it up to NS$10 billion. Attached are the appropriate forms. We eagerly await your response!

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [x], Individual [], Organisation []
Why do you want to invest in our business [summary]? To grow our economy, and to maintain strong relations with the nation and bank of Yohannes.

Addressed to the representative of the Zunkwentanian Ministry of Commerce

Kia Ora! He ra pai ki a koutou - thank you for your decision to invest in the Bank of Yohannes! We are pleased to have the Government of Zunkwentania entrusting their faith in our institution. I am Eleanor White, and in my position as a member representative of the Board, I shall hereby authorise for the approval of your shareholding application. The relevant papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with your participation in our organisation will arrive within one day's working time, 8:54 am of the seventh of October, signed and authorised by me.

In regard to your proposition, specifically promising a scheme whereby our investment contribution would be reinforced with the contribution of ten billion in NationStates or Universal Standard Dollars from your government, for every Arten invested in the Zunkwentanian economy, I would like to warn you of the prohibitively exorbitant price and cost such an initiative or pledge will have for your government. We thoroughly welcome a kind of unitary action to raise the living standard of the common Zunkwentanian working men and women, but do caution that heavy government or public, tax-payer funded intervention or involvement would not be the answer.

The Bank of Yohannes is proposing instead for the establishment of a partnership programme between our institution and the top exporting firms of your nation. By solidifying Zunkwentanian export and export-related industries, we will create new-found wealth, generate extra profit coming from the scheme, bring in more income and provide much-needed new jobs at the same time.

Humbly awaiting your opinion,
Dame Chloe McLachlan
Chairwoman of Group Sustainability Committee
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zunkwentania
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zunkwentania » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:29 pm

Yohannes wrote:
(Image)

Contact Us

Shareholding application
Ministry of Commerce
Government of Zunkwentania

Zunkwentania wrote:
Dear sirs,
Hello! As the Zunkwentanian economy grows, we need a safe investment to store extra funds. Already having invited you to set up branches, we have decided to invest in the bank. In addition, we would like to set up a joint venture. For every Arten invested in the Zunkwentanian economy, we will match it up to NS$10 billion. Attached are the appropriate forms. We eagerly await your response!

Addressed to the representative of the Zunkwentanian Ministry of Commerce

Kia Ora! He ra pai ki a koutou - thank you for your decision to invest in the Bank of Yohannes! We are pleased to have the Government of Zunkwentania entrusting their faith in our institution. I am Eleanor White, and in my position as a member representative of the Board, I shall hereby authorise for the approval of your shareholding application. The relevant papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with the creation of your account will arrive within one day's working time, 8:54 am of the seventh of October, signed and authorised by me.

In regard to your proposition, specifically promising a scheme whereby our investment contribution would be reinforced with the contribution of ten billion in NationStates or Universal Standard Dollars from your government, for every Arten invested in the Zunkwentanian economy, I would like to warn you of the prohibitively exorbitant price and cost such an initiative or pledge will have for your government. We thoroughly welcome a kind of unitary action to raise the living standard of the common Zunkwentanian working men and women, but do caution that heavy government or public, tax-payer funded intervention or involvement would not be the answer.

The Bank of Yohannes is proposing instead for the establishment of a partnership programme between our institution and the top exporting firms of your nation. By solidifying Zunkwentanian export and export-related industries, we will create new-found wealth, generate extra profit coming from the scheme, bring in more income and provide much-needed new jobs at the same time.

Humbly awaiting your opinion,
Dame Chloe McLachlan

Good day! Firstly, I'd like to thank you for accepting our investment application. 10 billion was a typo; we meant 1 billion. As for your proposal, we would like to accept; however, a simpler method would be to establish a front of Zunkwentanian public and private sector businesses wishing to partner with the bank. You might be interested in investing in the lucrative renewable and thorium sector; as burning fossil fuels is illegal in Zunkwentania, this sector has been expanding greatly over the last few years, and it would cover many of your Green Future accounts.
Best regards,
Claude Holasi,
Zunkwentanian Minister of Commerce

Lolomz
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolomz » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:18 am

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [], Individual [], Organisation [x]
Official name on record: IBFD -International Bank of Finance and Development
Official nation of origin: The United Republic of lolomz
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [x] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: 750 Million $+ NS$1,000,000,000
NS$3 billion for Humanitarian proposals
Do you want us to invest the money nationally? no
Do you want us to invest the money overseas? yes ( we are Humanitarian Organisation and Financial Services Provider
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?
Pro: Suid Afrika, Imperial State of Iran, Rhodesia,Republic Of China ,Seperate but equal policy on the US, Capitalism,whites-only voting rights. Hasmite rule on jordan
Anti: Socialism/Social democracy/etc.. ,Palestine,Saudi Arabia,Islamic Republic Of Iran,end of the aparthied on Suid Afrika(South africa it's ilegtimate nation on my eyes).
RP Data :
Regime : Aparthied
RP name: The White Republic Of Suid Afrika
Prime Minister: Henrik Forward

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Zunkwentania, Bresdenn, and Lolomz

Postby Yohannes » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:53 pm

[Out of character: sup guys? I am really sorry I have not replied yet to any of your in-character roleplaying posts. I am away for holiday + studying for a mock exam at the moment and hadn't really touch the website. I'll reply to each of your post when I am able to, and this is to say that I have not ignored the posts (or in case I am ignoring you guys, as Lolomz telegrammed me two days ago haha). Cheers ]

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Lolomz

Postby Yohannes » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:11 pm

Contact Us

Relevant agency body or department
International Bank of Finance and Development

Lolomz wrote:
Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [], Individual [], Organisation [x]
Official name on record: IBFD -International Bank of Finance and Development
Official nation of origin: The United Republic of lolomz
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [x] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: 750 Million $+ NS$1,000,000,000
NS$3 billion for Humanitarian proposals
Do you want us to invest the money nationally? no
Do you want us to invest the money overseas? yes ( we are Humanitarian Organisation and Financial Services Provider

Addressed to representative of the International Bank of Finance and Development

Kia Ora! He ra pai ki a koutou - a good day to you, and your represented organisation's Whānau! It is an honour for our institution to be chosen as your financial services and banking provider. We thank you for your trust in our institution, granting us with the privilege to be your guardian of wealth. My name is Sir Grant Wellington, and in my position as Director of Foreign Relations Committee of the Bank of Yohannes, I have authorised for the approval of your account creation application. The relevant papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with the creation of your account will arrive within one day's working time, 7:04 pm of the nineteenth of October, signed and authorised by me.

As listed in your application, we will ensure that the the following range of benefits will be realised for your represented organisation:

• No more than ten per cent of initial fund released by your organisation will be channelled as available capital to our International Indirect Investment Scheme, or known as the triple I&S by our senior staff. Through this scheme, we have accumulated the capital of eager multi-regional investors, and invest accordingly following our standard of best practice in nations having acknowledged as well as rigorous regulatory regimes and checks in places. The category of our target entities can range from 'very low risk' to 'very high risk', as according to the investment option each of our client will make available for us to pursue. In your case, it will be designated as 'very low risk' to 'low risk' due to your high security preference and account setting.

• We will prioritise target allocation toward foreign industries of the international community pertaining to the above scheme as the primary destination of our capital, as requested by your represented client in the 'If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money?' section of our application. Equal by order of importance, your fund will be allocated to multinational enterprises having the presence of fiscally prudent as well as responsible business managing models, the existence of respect and acknowledgement of international trading law, as well as relatively stable regional position. The focus of investment target relating to your fund will be exploratory projects relating to the metallurgy industries of growing regions within our network of financial services & banking.

• You will also be given your very own silver pager - certainly not mass-produced from Whatyoucallit-ian Empire or the Manufacturing People’s Republic, it is made in the Kingdom of Yohannes - which will include your number and code, acting as the required proof of identity to our banking representatives.

Cordially Yours,
Sir Grant Wellington
Director of Foreign Relations Committee
Your Truly Multiregional Bank
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Zunkwentania

Postby Yohannes » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:33 pm

Zunkwentania wrote:Good day! Firstly, I'd like to thank you for accepting our investment application. 10 billion was a typo; we meant 1 billion. As for your proposal, we would like to accept; however, a simpler method would be to establish a front of Zunkwentanian public and private sector businesses wishing to partner with the bank. You might be interested in investing in the lucrative renewable and thorium sector; as burning fossil fuels is illegal in Zunkwentania, this sector has been expanding greatly over the last few years, and it would cover many of your Green Future accounts.
Best regards,
Claude Holasi,
Zunkwentanian Minister of Commerce

From the Desk of Sir Matthew Alexander Gilligan, Group Chairman

Kia Ora! Good day, a good day to you, Honourable Minister Holasi. I would like to very much apologise for our rather delayed reply to your letter - to answer your curiosity of our opinion: I would like to assure you of my full trust and complete willingness to follow your proposed scheme. Through our national presence and operation in Zunkwentania, our branches will directly support various Zunkwentanian businesses, in partnership with, and supported by your proposed ministry of Commerce supported organisation.

Indeed, I believe that your proposal will help support our current mission to further diversify the numerous portfolios and fund included within our multiregional Green Future scheme. And for that, I would like to offer my thank you to your Government. I am looking forward to see, through the years to come, the benefit of Yohannesian capital investment in your nation, and equally the positive commercial effect generated by our partnership of mutual trust, confidence and of our shared goal to accelerate the growth of Yohannesian and Zunkwentanian commercial relationship.

Sincerely Yours,
Sir Matthew Alexander Gilligan
Group Chairman
Your Truly Multiregional Bank

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm

Postby Yohannes » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:25 am

Bresdenn wrote:

The Ministry of Finance & HM's Treasury

www.minoffintres.gov.br
The Bresdennian Treasury Building

www.brrevenuebur.gov.br
28 Capital Street

www.budmngtbur.gov.br
St. Corlo, Bresdenn, BR 10101

(+11)354-9174

Vaughn Paul Jones, Minister

To: Bank of Yohannes
From: M. Fernandez, Comptroller-Treasurer, Ministry of Finance & HMs Treasury
CC: Office of the Secretariat; V.P. Jones, Minister of Finance & HMs Treasury
Re: Account Deposit

October 6, 2014

Greetings;

On behalf of the Bresdennian government, I would like to deposit the sum of $2,600,000,000.00 into our The General Bresdennian Government Reserve Account #3 High Security Account and the sum of $1,500,000,000.00 into our The General Bresdennian Investment Fund #2 Executive Account.

I have been authorized to open a Cash Fund and Gold Bullion account with the Bank of Yohannes with the sum of 9,834,715,669.42 to be wired from the Bank of Saint Corlo Platinum Executive Account # SC-2049-654-07-872-9911 and 850,000,000.00 worth of Gold Bullion for sakekeeping from the Bresdennian National Secret Gold Depository 2. Account Forms are attached below.

Official name on record: The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm General Account #9
Standard [] Executive [x] Cash Fund [] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]:9,834,715,669.42 plus
Do you want us to invest the money nationally? YES
Do you want us to invest the money overseas? YES
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? Natural Resources, Precious Metals and Jems, Oil & Petrol, Land. Energy

Official name on record: The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm Gold Depot
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [x] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: 850,000,000.00 worth of Gold Bullion
Do you want us to invest the money nationally? NO
Do you want us to invest the money overseas? NO

Signed in thanks,

BY9 1008, Empire of Yohannes
Contact Us

Approval confirmation

Automatic Message

Your request to deposit the sum of [US$2,600,000,000.00] to the following account: 'The General Bresdennian Government Reserve Account #3' and [US$1,500,000,000.00] to the following account: 'The General Bresdennian Investment Fund #2', has been processed and pertinent information soon to be registered for the account creation of the following accounts:

362. The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm General Account #9
    Nation: The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm
    Account: Executive
    Deposit: US$9,834,715,669.42
    Interest rate: 7.00% pa

363. The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm Gold Depot
    Nation: The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm
    Account: Gold Bullion
    Deposit: 850,000,000.00 worth of Gold Bullion
Has been verified by our automatic record holder. [ link here ] Thank you for entrusting us - the world's multiregional bank - with your business.

[This is an automatic message and not to be replied upon for it will be left unanswered]

Yngen
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yngen » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:18 am

From the desk of Yvette Pelletier, CEO of Goldwing Finance

Dear Sir Adolphe,

Goldwing Finance is greatly interested by your proposals, in particular with regards to an integrated transfer system. If an agreement by which customers of both our groups could access their accounts free of charge at all of our branches and ATMs could be reached, we believe it would profit both the Bank of Yohannes and Goldwing Finance immensely.

We would welcome you to send representatives to Notoya City to further discuss your proposal. May I say, both personally and professionally, I and my senior staff are extremely excited by the prospect of future co-operation with the Bank of Yohannes.

Warmest regards,
Yvette Pelletier
CEO

Goldwing Finance is dedicated to protecting the environment. Please consider the impact on the atmosphere before printing this page. All logos and the Goldwing Finance name are subject to Imperial copyright.
-GO STAMPEDERS / GREY CUP 2014.-
-Ingen - "The Eyes of Justice"-
-Laptev Axis is best Axis-

The Jade Empire of Ingen; a vast, anachronistic, character-driven FT superpower
You want realism? In what 'realistic' nation would you be in charge?

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Yngen

Postby Yohannes » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:06 pm

"Goldwing Finance has accepted our proposal", the bald man declared openly, and so suddenly to his audience.

They were the cream of the nation, seven men and three women selected to fill their current position - of prestige and deep responsibility - based purely upon merit. One was the former Speaker of the House, another was Regent Cid's one and only daughter. And the two surely were not the exception, for trawling through the record and resumes of their colleagues would reveal equally distinguishable positions and titles held throughout their lives. Again however, the bald man thought approvingly to himself, despite their distinguished positions throughout Yohannesian society they were chosen purely upon their merit.

And he thought of current situation of the institution's upper echelon with pride. It was once not the attractor of geniuses and accomplished souls of today; actually, he worded that sentence of silent thought in a wrong way, it was once not the home of the nation's cream not because it was unable to attract these people... but because it did not gave them the positions they seek for. Nor did it gave these eager souls the opportunity to fairly contest the application selection process, for the Bank of Yohannes was once an elite institution composed of senior decision makers chosen not based upon their merit alone, but also their possible connection with powerful interests of government institutions or the private sector of the economy. And so on that long, distant past, the former Speaker of the House would be chosen not because he was the right individual for the job, but because he was, well, a former Speaker of the House. And Her Majesty would be chosen outright, for she was the daughter of Regent Cid himself - the man constitutionally leading his four and a half million subject across the land of the kingdom.

"Sir Gilligan... why are you smiling to yourself? You look a bit goofy I daresay...", the beautiful princess amusingly - and rather unbecomingly - interjected to rudely break the uniformed rapt silence of the ten individuals sitting on the round table.

"No one has motioned for us to speak, by Gobbledygook!", the man sitting beside the young lady admonished her, with a bit of a smile to accompany it. After all, the nine members, and - they knew - the Chairman now standing before them have for quite some time adored the youngest member of the Board, subconsciously treating her as either their own little sister, or perhaps their own high-achieving - but rather impishly mischievous - young daughter.

"I know.. I know, sigh", the twenty-three year old princess waved her hand impatiently at the man.

"Shall I continue... or maybe I should wait further, Ms Alexandros?"

"No, Sir Gilligan, pardon my rudeness", the young princess shuffled through her briefing document.

"Thank you. Now... where was I... yes, Goldwing Finance. The Imperial Yngen institution has accepted our proposal, and from the first day of the next month, the agreement will be acknowledged as binding to the respective multi regional operations of our institution, and theirs. Furthermore... our contracted third party analysts and panel committees have roundly estimated the profit that will be had from the successful implementation of this agreement."

"What's this Yngen is like?", once again Princess Garnet interjected.

Eighteen eyes rolled simultaneously at the sudden question being asked, and the Chairman could not but avoid to make a small smile.

"Your Majesty", the bald man now addressing her specifically spoke with a large smiling expression, "The nation of Yngen is a..."

"So so nation" another lady - albeit looking a little bit older - suggested. Her colleagues nodded their heads collectively, and the young Princess too with a baby-faced expression of approval.

"Enough", the Chairman indicated with his right hand. "McLachlan, I expected better of you..."

"Dame McLachlan", the woman corrected him.

Cough, "Where was I... yes, Yngen. Distantly far from our own kingdom in the region of Maredoratica, geographically speaking of course. Commercially and trading-wise, none of our influential trading partners have had recollections of ever being in notable relationship with the nation in question..."

"Oh cut through the bullshit will you", the fat, Hagrid-like middle-aged man raised his hand exasperatedly. This time eight eyes rolled up, though the Chairman himself was not very much amused, to say the least, "Sir Wellington... explain?"

"I'll explain for y'all. That's rite. I'll explain for y'all. Its a small nation, no influence, if we're goin' imperialist free trade mode like the good ole' days it'll just be one of our many small colonies with enslaved population of cotton pickers, fruit growers and trading posts abroad. Not even worthy of bein' a dominion I tell ya. Their institutions are small, just like that other institution recently showin' in our rightful backyard"

"You mean the one from Dragomerian something something?", the Princess nodded approvingly.

"Yes, the one from Dragomerian nation or I am sure the name would be similar to that. They even went as far as proclaiming themselves as having the largest banking institution around! Oh Gobbledygook"

"Thimble", the princess was surprised to hear that claim. "Are you sure they actually claim their institution is, to quote your very own sentence, "the largest banking institution around?"

"Well what ya think, ehh, baby-faced Serene Highness? By Thimble alrite I am sick of all these political correctness that has spread far and wide throughout the international community of nations. Where once we colonised the upstarts and taught them what's rite, now we mollycoddle them and let them think they're the baws! How can they grow as a better nation, with better future, when no one 'round tells them what they're doin' wrong? And terribly wrong at that."

The Director of Foreign Relations Committee then stood, "Even our fellow great powers like dat Lamoni ran by President Andrew is now too scared of tellin' the newbies what's right and what's wrong, lest they went the politically incorrect way of doing their business."

"The Lamonian government should have just colonised these upstarts... or we could, easily at that by the way?", the princess suggested.

"Enough", the Chairman raised his hand once again. The Hagrid-like Sir Wellington took his seat, knowing he clearly crossed the boundary with his last sentence.

"They are not 'upstarts'.. and for once, the Lamonian government do not 'colonise' other nations. And yes, their commercial operation or presence may be small, not even a hundredth or a thousandth of our institution, but nevertheless they will one day grow to perhaps become just as large... or even better, larger, than us."

"Small-mindedness and arrogance will not get us anywhere. After all, it was not small-mindedness and arrogance that has brought us to where the Bank of Yohannes is now. We historically was once dominated by the likes of Lamoni, ViZion, United Gordonopia, Lyras, etc. etc. on the world market, not just commercially but politically too. Now, we have usurped their position to become the leading economic power multi regionally. Yohannesian investment has resulted in the construction of numerous buildings - charter schools, state-of-the-art regional hospitals, manufacturing centres, car factories... even satellites, around the world. Lamoni and Lyras may sell weapons - of mass destruction, terror and death. But we have something that they do not have. Money. And we have lots of it too, invested in hundreds of nations around the world."

"But we cooperated still with both the Lamonian government and the Lyran protectorate. We need their technological expertise - and the more metaphorical, or literal, friends, the merrier. In return, we provide them with capital investment. Or Wellington would say, we 'give'em money'."

"Goldwing Finance may be is a small fish in a sea of sharks and whales, but they can - and note this to be of true declaration - and they will join our ranks one day. Just like we were once a small fish ourself, swimming in a sea of sharks and whales. We were lucky enough to be guided by the like of Lamoni, Lyras, Van Luxemburg and Santheres. Now it's the time for us to return the favour, and do what is right. To guide the small fishes of the present time."

"What say you? Aye or Nay to the finalisation of this recent agreement with Goldwing Finance?"

"Aye", came a resounding exclamations from the room. Princess Garnet then raised herself from her seat, and in full view of everyone, proclaimed: "this is too cheesy, I am out to do some paperwork guys, by Wiggles..."

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

IC bumping to front page :p

Postby Yohannes » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Empire of Maxtopia and Bigtopia Republic funded Bank of Yohannes Advertisement
Holding the fictional wealth of NationStates roleplayers since the year 2010 [TM]

Private Bank of Yohannes

The President of the Banana Republic is
the ideal IPBY high-net client
The International Private Bank of Yohannes - commonly known for domestically as the IPBY - has been proven historically to be the most well-known division of our institution abroad, despite the fact that we have always - since the foundation of our institution - emphasised, and prioritised, our overseas operation upon the field of multi-regional market & institutional banking division. At IPBY, we provide the support wealthy individuals as well as notable and ultra high-net valued institutions and government agencies will need to safely preserve and store, as well as ultimately grow, their wealth. At the most basic level, IPBY services are grouped together along seven separate subdivisions: that of the Standard, Executive, Cash Fund, High Security, Green Future, Next Generation and Gold Bullion. Each of the aforementioned subdivisions represent the respective name of accounts their clients have chosen. As of the year 2014, holding in excess of US$100 trillion of total assets under our management, IPBY is one of the largest international private banks.

Multiregional Bank of Yohannes

Why the Multiregional Bank of Yohannes, or more commonly referred to domestically as simply the MBY, is the most important division of the four banking divisions within the Bank of Yohannes? The answer is rather quite simple. We help build schools and universities around the world, state-of-the-art hospitals in numerous nations, and rejunevate the flagging economies of nations historically facing man-made or natural disasters - some examples of which were the civil war historically raging throughout New Edom, the past financial crisis in Malgrave and countless other [OOC: well roleplayed] notable nations. We have historically funded Yohannesian close-trading partners of notable international commercial and military standing - such as Lamoni and Lyras - while at the same time restricting our institution from the debilitating tendency to influence - or attempting to influence - those looking for our support. We are first and foremost a business of neutrality. We provide the capital nations and institutions around the world needed to achieve sustainable growth, and while at the same time maintaining our neutrality to assure the best possible client experience.

The world's multiple regions are increasingly interconnected with one another, and at the MBY we are determined to be at the forefront of this development.

New Chilokver
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Chilokver » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:31 pm

To: The Bank of Yohannes
Encryption: Moderate

Greetings from the International Congress of Nations!

Our organization recently noticed your booming corporation and would like to propose an offer. We would like to invest $25 billion NSD in your company, to further fund its growth and development. In return, we would like to see a return of at least $28 billion NSD. Should you accept, we will wire the amount immediately. We look forward to hearing back from you.

About User
Hong Kong-Australian Male
Pro: Yeah
Neutral: Meh
Con: Nah
| [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] |
[HOI I - Peacetime conditions]
Head of Government: President Sohum Jain
Population: 195.10 million
GDP (nominal): $6.39 trillion
Military personnel: 523.5k
IIWiki
| There is no news. |
Other Stuff
Lingria wrote:Just realized I'm better at roleplaying then talking to another human being.
Fck.
WARNING: This nation represents my RL views.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: ICON / Chilokver

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:56 pm

Contact Us

Investment agreement
Relevant body or department
International Congress of Nations

Kia Ora, Sir/Madam, I would like to thank you for your decision to trust the Bank of Yohannes as the institution of financial services and banking for your represented organisation. Her Serene Highness Garnet til Alexandros, in her position as secondary non-voting member of our board, has referenced to me the warm relationship His Majesty's Government and the nation of Yohannes have had with certain signatory members of the International Congress of Nations. That alone, I feel, is enough to assure me of the further potential that may be presented and developed in the years to come, between the Kingdom of Yohannes and assorted nations aligned together under the banner of your organisation.

We have voted for the acceptance of your investment proposal, thus ensuring the finalisation of this agreement between His Majesty's Government and the ICON. We will immediately proceed to allocate your fund under the Executive Fund criteria, from where we believe your required projection of return will comfortably be reached. We will prioritise target allocation of your fund toward your domestic industries pertaining to the above scheme as the primary destination of our capital. Equal by order of importance, your fund will be allocated to domestic enterprises having the presence of fiscally prudent as well as responsible business managing models, the existence of respect and acknowledgement of international trading law, as well as relatively stable regional and market position. The focus of investment target relating to your fund will be that of the automobile manufacturing industry within your nation.

Sincerely Yours,
Sir Adolphe Lewingston
Non-voting Member of the Board
Your Truly Multi-regional Bank

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Official In-Character Roleplaying Update

Postby Yohannes » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:58 pm

Good morning! If you are living in the real life country of New Zealand, other than that, a good day or good night of hello to you! Here comes the latest news & update of the Bank of Yohannes in the roleplaying world of NationStates. Yesterday, we have finally concluded an agreement with the Estenian government, and With the confirmation of that successful negotiation realised [ link to the event ], the Bank of Yohannes is proudly announcing that it will proceed to invest up to 50 trillion in NationStates or universal standard dollars equivalent currency designated for the expansion of production of various businesses in the nation of Estenia - a truly fine nation within the region of Atlas. Atlas is an emerging roleplaying region, containing many up and coming nations of the NationStates roleplaying world. Our capital investment will be directed to, and ensure the further expansion of the already burgeoning Estenian light manufacturing industries for the next eight years.

While in another part of the world, the following favourable development has unfolded for yet another one of our multinational allied institutions:

More factories built, more
jobs created, productivity increased
Yngen wrote:FINANCIAL NEWS

Following a spate of investments, including a reputed 15% stock investment by Kauvers International Holdings, and a major agreement with the powerful Bank of Yohannes, Goldwing Finance stocks have surged, and closed yesterday at $21.44. This jump was tempered by speculations regarding Goldwing's capacity to meet these new expectations, but overall confidence remains high and the financial institution has begun a widespread recruitment campaign, looking to expand by 3000 staff over the next year in order to cope with increased demand and expanding operations.

The Bank of Yohannes is proud to announce the successful realisation of its latest partnership with the Imperial Yngen institution of Goldwing Finance, as well as the pending realisation of its would be commercial agreement [ link to the event ] with various exporting institutions from and the government of Funam. The negotiation has proceeded as we speak, with consul plenipotentiary Alice Price-Cooper giving the tweet this morning, Yohannesian time zone:

#cerium #promethium #cometomothercountry
#trillionsofforeigninvestment #sotrue #firstworldproblem

Meanwhile, pending negotiation is about to start with the nation of Valaran, yet another emerging power from the region of Atlas. The Bank of Yohannes is looking forward to begin a negotiation based upon the well-known relationship of equal diplomacy and commerce between both the Kingdom of Yohannes and the fine nation of Valaran.

Until next time, Goobledygook!

Skadinkia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Skadinkia » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:02 pm

Application Form [Branch Opening]
Nation: Skadinkia
Type of government: Empire
[Optional]Economic policy: N/A
[Optional]Foreign policy: N/A
(V)(;,,;)(V)
Need a signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V)(;,,;)(V)
>DEFCON 5: Minimum Security<
DEFCON 4: Heightened Awareness
DEFCON 3: Forces Deployed
DEFCON 2: Armed Conflict
DEFCON 1: Warfare
DEFCON 0: Nuclear Warfare
"ARE YOU A GOD?"
"Uhh... no?"
"THEN DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!"
"Ray, if someone asks you if you're a god, you say 'yes'."
"The problem with quotes from the internet is that you can't confirm their validity." ~Abraham Lincoln
Skadinkia
The Delicate Delegacy
My puppet: Appacher Siense

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Skadinkia

Postby Yohannes » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:07 am

Contact Us

Branch opening
Relevant Ministry or agency
Government of Skadinkia

Kia Ora, Sir/Madam, greetings to you. It is truly an honour for the Bank of Yohannes to be presented with the opportunity, by your government, to expand our financial services and banking operation in the Empire of Skadinkia. In my full authoritative capacity as a representative and full voting member of the Board of the Bank of Yohannes, it is my pleasure to inform you, or your representative, of the acceptance of your branch opening application this morning.

The relevant papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with the establishment of our network of operation in your nation will arrive within one day's working time, 9:03 am of the twenty-sixth of October, signed and authorised by me.

As pledged in our storefront website, we will ensure that the application of the following range of benefits will be realised in Skadinkia:

• The opening of our subsidiary branches or offices in your nation will provide you with a comprehensive list of services, ensuring our availability and readiness to meet your domestic or international demand: whether it's the need to borrow some capital for first home buyers or a local start-up business ready to be set up by an ambitious entrepreneurial individual from your nation, the experiment of your newbie mum-and-dad investors, the simple saving of one of your prestigious national corporation, or a portion of your government budget as well as sovereign wealth fund -- we have all the service that you need.

• We will give twenty-eight per cent of financial profit from our branches and operation in your nation to your government. We will play our part as a responsible financial & banking institution, morally supporting as well as financially sponsoring local businesses, cultural, educational as well as sporting events and initiatives. At the Bank of Yohannes, we are truly the world's multi-regional bank: where connecting with your people is our first and foremost rule of the book.

• We will provide internationally-acknowledged high-standard and high-paying various local employment positions for your population. Middle-level managerial level, indirect financial support and businesses generated to various accounting and legal firms in your nation: where the Bank of Yohannes operate, the local economy is sure to benefit.

• Connecting with us allows you to join our multi-regional commercial network, thereby giving you the opportunity to connect your economy with various other growing nations of the world: under one banner of mutual prosperity.
I am truly convinced by the range of benefits associated with our opening in Skadinkia. The Bank of Yohannes and its associated subsidiaries as well as financial branches will provide new opportunities of high-paying, world-standard employment position for your people, and further secondary jobs indirectly created for accountants and law firms in your nation would be made into reality by our institutional presence.

Through our international banking and investment operation as stated above, the Bank of Yohannes and its subsidiaries offer one of the most comprehensive service - ranging from business loan to local and regional governmental borrowing and banking depository plan with an engaging, credible interest rate - which would surely attract numerous potential clients throughout the land of the empire.

Sincerely Yours,
Dame Chloe McLachlan
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Western Saharah
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Saharah » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:03 am

Important OOC: We Are A 3 World Nation With GDP Per Capita of 2500 $

Application Form [Branch Opening]
Nation: The Saharan Republic
Type of government: Unitary Presidential Republic
[Optional]Economic policy: We Try To Develop Our Economy On Services Sector As Point Of Starting And Hoping For Ride On The Right Track Of Hong-Kong Economy With Some Welfare Services
[Optional]Foreign policy:

Application Form [Investment]
Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [x], Organisation []
Amount to be invested [US$]: 90 Million $
Summary of how and where we should invest in your nation: On Creation Of Education And Welfare Systems And The Development Of The National Infrastructure

Application Form [Instalment Loan]
Official name on record:The Saharan Republic Treasury
Official nation of origin: The Saharan Republic
Amount to be borrowed [US$]: 500 Million $
Repayment plan [tick one]: <6 months [], <1-2 years [], <4-6 years, <8-10 years, 10 years+ [], Others/please explain [x] (The Loan Will Be Returned By Lolomz And Financial guarantees Will Be Also Provided By Lolomz) And The Loan Will Returned From 11 Years From Today
What will the loan be needed for [summary]?( To Development Of Our National Institutes On The Educational ,Financial And Factories
Last edited by Western Saharah on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nation Name :We RPing As :The Kingdom of Western Sahara /The Saharan Kingdom
Regime: We Are Absolute Monarchy
National GDP:$12,006,500,000 (With Foreign Aid)
Main Industry :Uranium Mining
Main Income Source :Foreign Aid And Donations
Population: 554,795
Army :50,000 Saharians + 55,000 Reservists And Advisors From Lolomz +50,000 Volunteers From UESE
IATA Member Proud Member of The Grand Alliance of Free Nations

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Western Saharah

Postby Yohannes » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:55 am

Contact Us

Branch opening
Relevant Ministry or agency
Government of Western Sahara

Kia Ora, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to expand in your nation.The Bank of Yohannes is fully prepared to allocate the fund you require, with the injection directed towards various available private education institutions and support services. We are furthermore more than willing to acquire a certain percentage of stakes in your infrastructure construction sector.

The Bank of Yohannes fully understand the associated regulation and foreign investment requirement of your government, and will do out utmost in negotiating only a deal of fair relationship with your representatives in our incoming meeting, from where we can discuss further the details of this agreement. Secondly, as proposed by you, we are fully prepared to act as commercial creditor and institution of instalment lending of your government. Further on-the-ground negotiation by both of our representatives in the incoming week to come will hopefully result in the fruitful realisation of this agreement.

In my full authoritative capacity as a representative and full voting member of the Board of the Bank of Yohannes, it is my pleasure to inform you, or your representative, of the acceptance of your branch opening application this morning. The relevant papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with the establishment of our network of operation in your nation will arrive within one day's working time, 11:35 am of the twenty-sixth of October, signed and authorised by me.

As pledged in our storefront website, we will ensure that the application of the following range of benefits will be realised in Western Sahara:

• The opening of our subsidiary branches or offices in your nation will provide you with a comprehensive list of services, ensuring our availability and readiness to meet your domestic or international demand: whether it's the need to borrow some capital for first home buyers or a local start-up business ready to be set up by an ambitious entrepreneurial individual from your nation, the experiment of your newbie mum-and-dad investors, the simple saving of one of your prestigious national corporation, or a portion of your government budget as well as sovereign wealth fund -- we have all the service that you need.

• We will give twenty-eight per cent of financial profit from our branches and operation in your nation to your government. We will play our part as a responsible financial & banking institution, morally supporting as well as financially sponsoring local businesses, cultural, educational as well as sporting events and initiatives. At the Bank of Yohannes, we are truly the world's multi-regional bank: where connecting with your people is our first and foremost rules of the book.

• We will provide internationally-acknowledged high-standard and high-paying various local employment positions for your population. Middle-level managerial level, indirect financial support and businesses generated to various accounting and legal firms in your nation: where the Bank of Yohannes operate, the local economy is sure to benefit.

• Connecting with us allows you to join our multi-regional commercial network, thereby giving you the opportunity to connect your economy with various other growing nations of the world: under one banner of mutual prosperity.
I am truly convinced by the range of benefits associated with our opening in Western Sahara. The Bank of Yohannes and its associated subsidiaries as well as financial branches will provide new opportunities of high-paying, world-standard employment position for your people, and further secondary jobs indirectly created for accountants and law firms in your nation would be made into reality by our institutional presence.

Through our international banking and investment operation as stated above, the Bank of Yohannes and its subsidiaries offer one of the most comprehensive service - ranging from business loan to local and regional governmental borrowing and banking depository plan with an engaging, credible interest rate - which would surely attract numerous potential clients throughout the land of the republic.

Cordially Yours,
Sir Grant Wellington
Director of Foreign Relations Committee

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Good afternoon! If you are living in the real life country of New Zealand, other than that, a good day or good night and hello to you! Here comes the latest news & update of the Bank of Yohannes in the roleplaying world of NationStates, for the real life date of the twenty-sixth of October twenty fourteen.

The Bank of Yohannes is currently in negotiation with the Global Economics & Trade (GE&T) index listed company of Allure Botanicals [ link to storefront ]. We are hoping that that fine company - originating from the all-too-familiar Astyrian nation of Costa Aluria - will choose the Bank of Yohannes as its financial services and banking provider. And our shareholders are certainly hoping for just that too, for the surge in base share value, and their metaphorical wallet, that would accompany such a show of successful deal - one after the others we have made previously. Well known for its motto, 'The Art of a Million Flowers', Allure Botanicals is Costa Aluria's premier floral provider. According to its storefront website, It is dedicated to the advancement of floral design as a true artform!

Logo of the Prestorian
Reserve Group
In another news, the Board of the Bank of Yohannes has announced its decision to join the Prestorian Reserve Group [ link to storefront ]; a coalition of financial services and banking institutions coming from the nations of Bratislav, Elemental North, Libraria and Ausitoria and Zunkwentania. We can add the Kingdom of Yohannes to that list of nations pretty soon of course! As of the present time, however, we are planning to join the group as simply a signatory member institution, and will opt out, at least temporarily, from joining its Board of Governors. Once we have evaluated whether doing so would result in a positive scenario for our many shareholders, and after conducting our public meeting, the Bank of Yohannes will then decide whether to forward its interest to become a member of the group's Board of Governors.

With nations coming from both the emerging regions of Atlas and Hemithea, the majority of member of parliaments of His Majesty has unilaterally voted - without the usual mud-slinging divisions and zoo-like rowdy arguments - for the passing of the bill 'Prestorian Reserve Group Membership', thus resulting in the go-ahead and permission granted by His Majesty for us to pursue this partnership with other members of that Group.

Until next time, Goobledygook!
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:22 pm

To Bank of Yohannes:

Greetings! The Legion Corporation, as an international conglomerate with partial ownerships and control of over 36 storefronts worldwide, would like to apply for bank accounts on behalf of our respective wholly-owned subsidiaries, to better allow autonomy and independence of financial statements. This would aid our stability in corporate expansion, and keep our budgets in check. This is a major cooperation between the Legion Corporation and the Bank of Yohannes, and we hope to continue growing this trust and bond between the two corporations for greater financial and partnership success. We hope that the Bank of Yohannes will process our bank accounts so that we can obtain more proper accountability for our services with our clients. Attached are the list of 10 accounts we would like to open.

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [x], Government [], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: Legion Properties Group
Official nation of origin: The Recon Empire
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: NS$90 billion
Do you want us to invest the money nationally? Yes.
Do you want us to invest the money overseas? No.
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? As deemed suitable by the Bank of Yohannes.
Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [x], Government [], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: Legion Constructions Inc.
Standard [x] Executive [] Cash Fund [] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: NS$20 billion
Do you want us to invest the money overseas? Yes.
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? As deemed suitable by the Bank of Yohannes.
Official name on record: Legion Hypermarkets International Co.
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: NS$190 billion
Do you want us to invest the money nationally? No.
Official name on record: Legion Insurances Company
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: NS$80 billion
Official name on record: Pegasus Petroleum Company
Standard [x] Executive [] Cash Fund [] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: NS$50 billion
Do you want us to invest the money overseas? Yes.
Official name on record: Legion Health Group
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: NS$220 billion
Official name on record: Legion Pharmaceuticals Company
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: NS$5 billion
Official name on record: ProLife Inc.
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: NS$950 million
Official name on record: Kauvers International Holdings, LLC.
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: NS$62 billion
Official name on record: The Legion Foundation Inc.
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: NS$50 billion

The Legion Corporation itself would like to make a corporate deposit of an additional NS$200 billion from our sinking fund into our conglomerate bank account.

With the aforementioned independent company accounts registered, we hope to purchase equivalent amount of stocks of the Bank of Yohannes. Kauvers International Holdings, LLC. will be in charge of managing the stocks of all Legion Corporation subsidiaries and companies. We will be purchasing 1 billion shares of the Bank of Yohannes through our 10 independent entities. We have attached the application below. If you require us to submit independent applications for the respective subsidiaries, we are happy to do so, just let us know!

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [x], Business [], Government [], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: The Legion Corporation
Why do you want to invest in our business [summary]? We hope to form tight bonds through our trust in the Bank of Yohannes and its expertise to invest our money wisely in the desired fields.
Remarks: We will be purchasing 1,000,000,000,000 stocks on behalf of the 10 independent subsidiaries of the Legion Corporation.

Thank you very much, and we hope to hear back from you!

Sincerely yours,
A joint statement with signatories of,

Ms Sarah MacPherson, GP of Legion Properties Group
Mr William Recondo, MD of Legion Constructions
Mr Carl Blinken, President of Pegasus Petrol
Ms Maria Faure, President of Legion Hypermarkets
Mr Alvin Brooks, President of Legion Insurances
Dr Mark Meyer, GP of Legion Health Group
Mr Blake Kowie, MD of Legion Pharmaceuticals
Ms Camilla Arden, MD of ProLife Inc.
Mr Benjamin Crawford, DCC of Kauvers International Holdings
Dr Susan Desmond, FP of The Legion Foundation

Mr Stewart Stern
Chief Financial Officer
The Legion Corporation

and

Mr Pierre Gionata
Chief Investment Officer
The Legion Corporation/Kauvers International Holdings LLC.
Last edited by The Recon Empire on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade