NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Multilateral Prosecution Act

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Unibot
Senator

Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:03 am

OOC: I've tweaked the language a lil' again.

Any suggestions? Comments?

Manticore Reborn
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Manticore Reborn » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:15 pm

The Kingdom of Manticore Reborn does not see the point of this legislation. Crimes committed within our territory will be dealt with by our courts and our law enforcement agencies. The only use we see of a committee of this type would be to determine, or perhaps negotiate between involved nations, under which jurisdiction a criminal whom has committed crimes in more then one nation state should be prosecuted.

The humble representative from the Kingdom of Manticore Reborn yields the floor.
Respectfully,
Hamish Alexander, Eighteenth Earl of White Haven
Minister of Foreign Affairs to His Majesty King Roger VI
The Kingdom of Manticore Reborn

Our National Anthem
Factbook on NSWiki

Unibotian WASC Mission
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibotian WASC Mission » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Manticore Reborn wrote:The Kingdom of Manticore Reborn does not see the point of this legislation. Crimes committed within our territory will be dealt with by our courts and our law enforcement agencies. The only use we see of a committee of this type would be to determine, or perhaps negotiate between involved nations, under which jurisdiction a criminal whom has committed crimes in more then one nation state should be prosecuted.

The humble representative from the Kingdom of Manticore Reborn yields the floor.

The Multilateral Arbitration Act is not concerned with unilateral arbitration, your excellency.

Manticore Reborn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Manticore Reborn » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Unibotian WASC Mission wrote:The Multilateral Arbitration Act is not concerned with unilateral arbitration, your excellency.

Nor should it. My government doesn't see the point to this legislation and was simply offering a situation that the focus of this august body would be better spent on.
Respectfully,

Our National Anthem
Factbook on NSWiki

Unibot
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Manticore Reborn wrote:
Unibotian WASC Mission wrote:The Multilateral Arbitration Act is not concerned with unilateral arbitration, your excellency.

Nor should it. My government doesn't see the point to this legislation and was simply offering a situation that the focus of this august body would be better spent on.

But your suggestion is to a degree what this resolution is pertaining to, it merely handles it differently.

Unibotian WASC Mission
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibotian WASC Mission » Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm

I just realized that I used the same acronym + committee as Glen-Rhodes did in his Arbitration draft. Maybe I'll change the name to Multilateral Courthouse for Arbitration (MCA) or something. No hard feelings, GR?

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sanctaria » Tue May 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Taking into account the proposed name-change to the committee, Sanctaria has no problem with this proposal as written.

I could add more, but any concerns I may have had have been addressed previously in the debate and I'd rather not clutter this with the same riff-raff.

Yours etc.,
Divine Federation of Sanctaria

Ideological Bulwark #258

Dr. Bethany Greer CMD, Sanctarian Ambassador to the World Assembly
Author of:
GA#109 GA#133 GA#176 GA#201 GA#222 GA#297
GA#590 (Co)
Frisbeeteria wrote:Do people not realize that moderators can tell when someone is wanking?

Luna Amore wrote:Sanc is always watching. Ever vigilant.

Auralia wrote:Your condescending attitude is remarkably annoying.

Unibot
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Tue May 11, 2010 3:38 pm

bump!

Ainocra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ainocra » Wed May 12, 2010 5:39 am

Unibot wrote:OOC: I've tweaked the language a lil' again.

just one

give up :P

no wait, make that two
Meet me over at the bar I'll buy you a drink.
Last edited by Ainocra on Wed May 12, 2010 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alcon Enta
Supreme Marshal of Ainocra

"From far, from eve and morning and yon twelve-winded sky, the stuff of life to knit blew hither: here am I. ...Now--for a breath I tarry nor yet disperse apart--take my hand quick and tell me, what have you in your heart." --Roger Zelazny

Unibot
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Thu May 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Ainocra wrote:
Unibot wrote:OOC: I've tweaked the language a lil' again.

just one

give up :P

no wait, make that two
Meet me over at the bar I'll buy you a drink.

Eduard raised his eyebrow, "I'll take up your offer after I get this bill passed, your excellency."

Glen-Rhodes
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Glen-Rhodes » Thu May 13, 2010 3:52 pm

My objections to the funding of incarceration aside, I am actually sympathetic to the idea of the World Assembly creating a court to try 'stateless' criminals. Some observations:
Applauding the work of previous and currently adopted legislation to establish perimeters for international territory, and the elimination of servitude, terrorism and international piracy on a coordinated multilateral platform,
I would be worried about referencing to past resolutions. It's not technically in violation of rules, but it assumes too much in my opinion.

2. Requires that all stateless detainees captured by a multilateral effort under the provisions of WA legislation must be transported safely to the Multilateral Courthouse for Arbitration (MCA);
"Multilateral Courthouse for Arbitration" seems to imply that the court itself is multilateral, made up of different appointees from member states. I would consider a different name. You aren't limited to a three-letter acronym, so you can be more specific as to what the court actually is for. (Also, there's an ICA remnant in the text that's been missed.)

4. Affirms the prerogative and duty of the MCA to conduct tribunals to adjudicate the innocence or lack of, of stateless detainees for whatever crimes (as stipulated further in WA legislation) they are accused of, with a fair trial, when the stateless detainee (or a group of detainees) has been captured in a multilateral effort;
This clause is awkwardly worded. Also, a tribunal is typically a specialized court outside of a mainstream judicial system. For instance, Glen-Rhodes has made tribunals specifically for trying human rights violations after war. Consider the following changes:
4. Affirm the duty of the [MCA] to try accused stateless detainees captured by a multilateral effort, for crimes established by World Assembly resolutions;

(b) Shall reflect the legal and judicial systems that the World Assembly promotes for member nations in its future, and past regulations;
This sounds like some kind of self-executing amendment clause. I would be worried about the legality here.

8. Declares that all defendants found innocent of all or some of their accused crimes must be appropriately reimbursed by the World Assembly, at the judicious discretion of the MCA;
Would 'judicious discretion' imply a separate trial to determine if the nations involved acted irresponsibly in detaining the innocent individual?

As a small suggestion, some articles seem pretty bare-boned and could probably be condensed. On a personal level, I don't find the use of ellipses appealing at all.

Dr. Bradford William Castro

Ambassador-at-Large,
Permanent Chief of Mission for World Assembly affairs,
the Commonwealth of Glen-Rhodes

Unibot
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Thu May 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Glen-Rhodes wrote:My objections to the funding of incarceration aside, I am actually sympathetic to the idea of the World Assembly creating a court to try 'stateless' criminals.

Eduard nodded -- Eduard was not a supporter of incarceration, either, having been a prisoner of a Nouth-South-Hell-devised purgatory. He personally hoped that an all-mighty, all-wise judcial delegation of arbitrators would always refrain from incarcerating stateless people -- and was aware that this proposal gave them the power and freedom to.

Applauding the work of previous and currently adopted legislation to establish perimeters for international territory, and the elimination of servitude, terrorism and international piracy on a coordinated multilateral platform,

I would be worried about referencing to past resolutions. It's not technically in violation of rules, but it assumes too much in my opinion.

OOC: I thinks my argument is that it's more the fact that the World Assembly has in the past promoted multilateral efforts to capture criminals that could be stateless. If a mod rules its illegal, so be it, but I'll be keeping it for the moment.

If it is ruled illegal, I have an idea or two to rephrase it. Thanks for bringing it up.

2. Requires that all stateless detainees captured by a multilateral effort under the provisions of WA legislation must be transported safely to the Multilateral Courthouse for Arbitration (MCA);
"Multilateral Courthouse for Arbitration" seems to imply that the court itself is multilateral, made up of different appointees from member states. I would consider a different name. You aren't limited to a three-letter acronym, so you can be more specific as to what the court actually is for. (Also, there's an ICA remnant in the text that's been missed.)

OOC: Thanks for catching the miss, and I think I'll go with "Courthouse for Multilateral Arbitration" (CMA) then. I don't think the name needs to go into more detail, I could be wrong though.

4. Affirms the prerogative and duty of the MCA to conduct tribunals to adjudicate the innocence or lack of, of stateless detainees for whatever crimes (as stipulated further in WA legislation) they are accused of, with a fair trial, when the stateless detainee (or a group of detainees) has been captured in a multilateral effort;
This clause is awkwardly worded. Also, a tribunal is typically a specialized court outside of a mainstream judicial system. For instance, Glen-Rhodes has made tribunals specifically for trying human rights violations after war. Consider the following changes:
4. Affirm the duty of the [MCA] to try accused stateless detainees captured by a multilateral effort, for crimes established by World Assembly resolutions;

OOC: Okay, I'll remove the 'tribunal' references and use your suggested phrasing with a minor alteration or two.

(b) Shall reflect the legal and judicial systems that the World Assembly promotes for member nations in its future, and past regulations;
This sounds like some kind of self-executing amendment clause. I would be worried about the legality here.

OOC: Once again, if it's legal, and I can get away with it, I'll go for it, if I can't, I won't. :)

8. Declares that all defendants found innocent of all or some of their accused crimes must be appropriately reimbursed by the World Assembly, at the judicious discretion of the MCA;
Would 'judicious discretion' imply a separate trial to determine if the nations involved acted irresponsibly in detaining the innocent individual?

OOC: The language is vague anywhere when the MCA (or CMA) is involved because I'd like to give the delegation of the CMA the freedom to do what is right, as we can trust them to not do what is wrong, unless of course we force them to do so with our own regulations. If the situation calls for it, the CMA has the freedom to do so, I believe that clause 4 gives them the freedom and the duty to do so. However, the nations would be in compliance with WA law when they 'acted irresponsibly', so what sort of irresponsibility are you suggesting they committed?

As a small suggestion, some articles seem pretty bare-boned and could probably be condensed.

Yep. There are some talented editors out there I'd love to get chopping at this thing *glances over at Mousebumples*

On a personal level, I don't find the use of ellipses appealing at all.

Err.. ellipses?
Last edited by Unibot on Thu May 13, 2010 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Unibot
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Sat May 22, 2010 9:43 am

Eduard made a couple more additions and edits to the proposal, and looked around the lobby. A grasshopper chirped in the distance.

"Hhhmm... Is anyone here?"

Unibot
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Sun May 23, 2010 11:17 am

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sanctaria » Sun May 23, 2010 11:22 am

I just approved it, being the first to do so. I wish you good luck!

Yours.,
Divine Federation of Sanctaria

Ideological Bulwark #258

Dr. Bethany Greer CMD, Sanctarian Ambassador to the World Assembly
Author of:
GA#109 GA#133 GA#176 GA#201 GA#222 GA#297
GA#590 (Co)
Frisbeeteria wrote:Do people not realize that moderators can tell when someone is wanking?

Luna Amore wrote:Sanc is always watching. Ever vigilant.

Auralia wrote:Your condescending attitude is remarkably annoying.

Quelesh
Minister

Founded: Jun 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Quelesh » Mon May 24, 2010 8:46 pm

I have a couple questions about the submitted text, Your Honor.

(b) "Multilateral Effort" as a group of multiple WA member nations working in conjunction with one another to capture an accused criminal or a group of accused criminals;

2. Requires that all stateless detainees captured by a multilateral effort under the provisions of WA legislation must be transported safely to the International Courthouse for Multilateral Prosecution (ICMP);

[...]

4. Affirms the duty of the ICMP to try accused stateless detainees captured by a multilateral effort, for crimes established by World Assembly resolutions;

Can the ICMP only try people for crimes established by WA resolutions (i.e. for violating a WA resolution)? Or can it try people for any act that is a crime in any of the nations that participated in their capture?

What if the nations involved in the capture agree amongst themselves that the individual should be tried in one or another of their nations? Or that a regional court or something similar should have jurisdiction?

9. Outlaws the use of capital punishment against, or otherwise, murder of a stateless individual;

This clause does not seem to be limited to sentences handed down by the ICMP. Is the intent here to prohibit all execution of stateless criminals, even execution by member states in unilateral prosecutions? That seems to be the effect here. (I would not necessarily object to this, as capital punishment as a whole is barbaric and has no place in the modern world, but it caught my eye.)

Also, if there are any nations in which murder as a whole is not illegal, this clause would require that nation to criminalize murder of stateless individuals, thus granting such individuals more rights than everyone else.
"I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am." - Samuel Johnson

"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw
Political Compass | Economic Left/Right: -7.75 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -10.00

Unibot
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Mon May 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Quelesh wrote:Can the ICMP only try people for crimes established by WA resolutions (i.e. for violating a WA resolution)? Or can it try people for any act that is a crime in any of the nations that participated in their capture?

If these nations can agree upon enforcing a law, then these nations are acting upon an international law that is not affiliated with the World Assembly. So this other entity of international law, can find justice with its own court. It is not the right, nor the responsibility of the World Assembly to try people for crimes that are not what we recognize as international law.

What if the nations involved in the capture agree amongst themselves that the individual should be tried in one or another of their nations? Or that a regional court or something similar should have jurisdiction?

It is a Stateless individual, none of these nations involved have more of a right to try this individual than any of the other nations involved with the capture. To choose one court system over another is an injustice, as nations tend to try these individuals in the court that has the 'toughest' laws (because they are under the delusion that the tougher the punishment is, the more prevalent justice is), not the fairest court.

This clause does not seem to be limited to sentences handed down by the ICMP. Is the intent here to prohibit all execution of stateless criminals, even execution by member states in unilateral prosecutions? That seems to be the effect here. (I would not necessarily object to this, as capital punishment as a whole is barbaric and has no place in the modern world, but it caught my eye.)

Yes, you understand it correctly.

Also, if there are any nations in which murder as a whole is not illegal, this clause would require that nation to criminalize murder of stateless individuals, thus granting such individuals more rights than everyone else.

Well then, these nations could prohibit stateless people from entering their nation, that could keep these 'privileged' people from entering their nations and keep everyone in these nations equal. Although it is sad that the right to not be murdered is actually a privilege in some places.
Last edited by Unibot on Mon May 24, 2010 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Quelesh
Minister

Founded: Jun 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Quelesh » Mon May 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Unibot wrote:
Quelesh wrote:Can the ICMP only try people for crimes established by WA resolutions (i.e. for violating a WA resolution)? Or can it try people for any act that is a crime in any of the nations that participated in their capture?

If these nations can agree upon enforcing a law, then these nations are acting upon an international law that is not affiliated with the World Assembly. So this other entity of international law, can find justice with its own court. It is not the right, nor the responsibility of the World Assembly to try people for crimes that are not what we recognize as international law.

Ah, I seem to have missed the phrase "under the provisions of WA legislation" in clause 2. It makes a lot more sense now that I've noticed that. If nations cooperate on their own in an effort to capture someone that violated those nations' laws (but not WA resolutions), then the nations can try the person themselves. But if the nations cooperate to track down and capture a stateless person who violated WA resolutions, then the person must be tried by the ICMP. I'm OK with that.

Unibot wrote:

Well then, these nations could prohibit stateless people from entering their nation, that could keep these 'privileged' people from enter their nations and keep everyone in these nations equal. Although it is sad that the right to not be murdered is actually a privilege in some places.

Sad (and ridiculous) it is.
"I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am." - Samuel Johnson

"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw
Political Compass | Economic Left/Right: -7.75 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -10.00

Diatraba
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Diatraba » Tue May 25, 2010 7:02 am

Unibot, you always write the best ever resolutions...god I love you for that one reason!

Anyway....proclomation time!

On behalf of the Council of Directors of the Democratic Dictatorship of Diatraba, and Lou Zai, Governor-General of the Autonomous Colony of Pandoriana, I do issue this proclamation:

To the Honourable members of this assembly

We, the Council of Directors of the Democratic Dictatorship of Diatraba and Her Excellence, Lou Zai, Governor-General of the Autonomous Colony of Pandoriana, having heard advice from the Assembly and the House, do grant our assent and do condone this, multilateral Prosecution act. Thus, we order that this Bill be inscribed into the Books of Statute, at this time, 14:56, on the, Twenty-Fifth of May in the Year of 2010.

With this Bill, we intend to streamline the complex laws surrounding crime and justice throughout the world

May the World Assembly prosper forevermore, our best regards, the Council of Directors and Lou Zai, Governor-General of Pandoriana.

Witnessed by our hands:

Nikolai Yanko
Supreme Director of Diatraba

and

Lou Zai
Governor-General of Pandoriana

Unibot, tu écris toujours le meilleur jamais résolutions ... Dieu Je t'aime pour cette raison-là!

Quoi qu'il en soit, le temps proclamation c'est tout!

Au nom du Conseil d'administration de la dictature démocratique du Diatraba, et Lou Zai, gouverneur général de la colonie autonome de Pandoriana, je ne délivrer cette proclamation:

Pour les membres de cette honorable Assemblée

Nous, le Conseil d'administration de la dictature démocratique du Diatraba et Son Excellence, Lou Zai, gouverneur général de la colonie autonome de Pandoriana, après avoir entendu l'avis de l'Assemblée et de la Chambre, ne accorder notre assentiment et ne tolérer cela, multilatérale des poursuites Loi. Ainsi, nous ordonnons que ce projet de loi soit inscrit dans les livres du Statut, en ce moment, 14h56, sur le, vingt-cinquième mois de mai de l'année 2010.

Avec ce projet de loi, nous avons l'intention de simplifier les lois complexes qui entourent le crime et la justice dans le monde entier

Que l'Assemblée mondiale de la prospérité à tout jamais, nos meilleures salutations, le Conseil d'administration et Lou Zai, gouverneur général de Pandoriana.

En présence de nos mains:

Nikolai Yanko
Directeur suprême du Diatraba

et

Lou Zai
Gouverneur général de Pandoriana

Unibot, siempre escribir la mejor de todas las resoluciones ... dios Te amo por eso uno!

De todos modos, es el momento de la proclamación!

En nombre del Consejo de Administración de la Dictadura Democrática del Diatraba, y Lou Zai, Gobernador General de la Colonia Autónoma de Pandoriana, puedo hacer la edición de esta proclamación:

A los miembros de este Honorable Asamblea

Nosotros, el Consejo de Administración de la Dictadura Democrática del Diatraba y Su Excelencia, Lou Zai, Gobernador General de la Colonia Autónoma de Pandoriana, tras haber escuchado los consejos de la Asamblea y la Cámara, le otorgan su consentimiento y no toleran esto, multilaterales Fiscalía actuar. Así, para que este proyecto de ley se inscribe en los libros de Estatuto, en este momento, 14:56, en el, vigésima quinta de mayo en el Año de 2010.

Con este proyecto de ley, tenemos la intención de simplificar las complejas leyes que rodean el crimen y la justicia en todo el mundo

Que la Asamblea Mundial de la prosperidad para siempre, nuestros mejores deseos, el Consejo de Administración y Zai Lou, el Gobernador General de Pandoriana.

En presencia de nuestras manos:

Nikolai Yanko
Director Supremo de Diatraba

y

Lou Zai
Gobernador General de Pandoriana

Unibot, si scrive sempre il migliore di sempre risoluzioni dio ... ti amo per questo motivo uno!

In ogni caso, è il momento proclamazione!

A nome del Consiglio di Amministrazione della dittatura democratica del Diatraba, e Lou Zai, Governatore Generale della Colonia Autonoma di Pandoriana, faccio rilasciare questo annuncio:

Ai membri di questa assemblea parlamentare

Noi, il Consiglio di Amministrazione della dittatura democratica del Diatraba e Sua Eccellenza, Lou Zai, Governatore Generale della Colonia Autonoma di Pandoriana, dopo aver ascoltato pareri da parte dell'Assemblea e della Camera, si concede il nostro consenso e non tolleriamo questo, multilaterale procura agire. Pertanto, ordiniamo che questo progetto venga inscritto nei libri di statuto, in questo momento, 14:56, sulla, venticinque di maggio dell'anno del 2010.

Con questa legge, abbiamo intenzione di semplificare le leggi complesse criminalità e della giustizia in tutto il mondo

Possa l'Assemblea Mondiale prosperare per sempre, i nostri migliori saluti, il Consiglio di Amministrazione e Lou Zai, governatore generale del Pandoriana.

Testimoniato dalla nostre mani:

Nikolai Yanko
Direttore Supremo di Diatraba

e

Lou Zai
Governatore Generale del Pandoriana

Unibot, вы всегда пишу лучших когда-либо резолюции ... бог, я люблю тебя за то, что одна причина!

Впрочем, это провозглашение время!

От имени Совета директоров демократическая диктатура Diatraba и Лу Зай, генерал-губернатора автономного колония Pandoriana, я выпуск этой прокламации:

Для Уважаемые члены этой сборки

Мы, Совет директоров демократическая диктатура Diatraba и Ее Превосходительство г-Лу Зай, генерал-губернатора автономного колония Pandoriana, выслушав рекомендации Ассамблеи и дома, не дать нашему согласия и не мириться с этим многосторонним преследования действовать. Таким образом, для того, чтобы этот законопроект будет внесен в Книгу Устава, на этот раз, 14:56, на, двадцать пятого мая в 2010 году.

В этом законопроекте мы намерены упорядочить сложные законы окружающего преступности и уголовного правосудия во всем мире

Мае на Всемирной ассамблее процветать во веки веков, наши наилучшими пожеланиями, Совет директоров и Лу Зай, генерал-губернатор Pandoriana.

В присутствии наших руках:

Николай Янко
Верховный директор Diatraba

и

Лу Зай
Генерал-губернатор Pandoriana
Unibot, vy vsegda pishu luchshih kogda-libo rezolyutsii ... bog, ya lyublyu tebya za to, chto odna prichina!

Vprochem, eto provozglashenie vremya!

Ot imeni Soveta direktorov demokraticheskaya diktatura Diatraba i Lu Zaĭ, general-gubernatora avtonomnogo koloniya Pandoriana, ya vypusk etoĭ proklamatsii:

Dlya Uvazhaemye chleny etoĭ sborki

My, Sovet direktorov demokraticheskaya diktatura Diatraba i Yee Prevoshoditelʹstvo g-Lu Zaĭ, general-gubernatora avtonomnogo koloniya Pandoriana, vyslushav rekomendatsii Assamblyei i doma, ne datʹ nashemu soglasiya i ne miritʹsya s etim mnogostoronnim presledovaniya dyeĭstvovatʹ. Takim obrazom, dlya togo, chtoby etot zakonoproekt budet vnesen v Knigu Ustava, na etot raz, 14:56, na, dvadtsatʹ pyatogo maya v 2010 godu.

V etom zakonoproekte my namereny uporyadochitʹ slozhnye zakony okruzhayushchego prestupnosti i ugolovnogo pravosudiya vo vsem mire

Mae na Vsemirnoĭ assamblyee protsvetatʹ vo veki vekov, nashi nailuchshimi pozhelaniyami, Sovet direktorov i Lu Zaĭ, general-gubernator Pandoriana.

V prisut·stvii nashih rukah:

Nikolaĭ Yanko
Verhovnyĭ direktor Diatraba

i

Lu Zaĭ
General-gubernator Pandoriana

Unibot,你總是寫有史以來最好的決議 ...神我愛你其中的一個原因!

無論如何,它的宣布時間!

我謹代表董事局對民主專政的 Diatraba,和婁崽,總督的自治殖民地的Pandoriana,我發出此公告:

對於本屆大會的各位成員

我們的董事局民主專政的 Diatraba和她的閣下,婁載,總督的自治殖民地的Pandoriana,在聽取意見,由大會和眾議院,並給予我們的同意並寬恕這個,多邊起訴行為。因此,我們為了使這項條例草案列入規約成書,在這個時候,14點 56,在第二十五屆年5月在2010年。

有了這個條例草案,我們打算簡化複雜的法律和司法環境犯罪在世界各地

5月的世界大會永遠的繁榮,我們的問候,理事會董事及婁在總督總 Pandoriana。

見證了我們的手中:

尼古拉揚克
最高法院主任Diatraba

婁再
總督的Pandoriana
Unibot, nǐ zǒng shì xiě yǒushǐ yǐlái zuì hǎo de juéyì... Shén wǒ ài nǐ qízhōng de yīgè yuányīn!

Wúlùn rúhé, tā de xuānbù shíjiān!

Wǒ jǐn dàibiǎo dǒngshì jú duì mínzhǔ zhuānzhèng de Diatraba, hé lóu zǎi, zǒngdū de zìzhì zhímíndì de Pandoriana, wǒ fāchū cǐ gōnggào:

Duìyú běn jiè dàhuì de gèwèi chéngyuán

Wǒmen de dǒngshì jú mínzhǔ zhuānzhèng de Diatraba hé tā de géxià, lóu zài, zǒngdū de zìzhì zhímíndì de Pandoriana, zài tīngqǔ yìjiàn, yóu dàhuì hé zhòngyìyuàn, bìng jǐyǔ wǒmen de tóngyì bìng kuānshù zhège, duōbiān qǐsù Xíngwéi. Yīncǐ, wǒmen wèile shǐ zhè xiàng tiáolì cǎoàn liè rù guīyuē chéng shū, zài zhège shíhou,14 diǎn 56, zài dì èr shí wǔ jiè nián 5 yuè zài 2010 nián.

Yǒu le zhège tiáolì cǎoàn, wǒmen dǎsuàn jiǎnhuà fùzá de fǎlǜ hé sīfǎ huánjìng fànzuì zài shìjiè gèdì

5 Yuè de shìjiè dàhuì yǒngyuǎn de fánróng, wǒmen de wènhòu, lǐshì huì dǒngshì jí lóu zài zǒngdū zǒng Pandoriana.

Jiànzhèng le wǒmen de shǒuzhōng:

Ní gǔ lā yáng kè
Zuìgāo fǎyuàn zhǔrèn Diatraba

Lóu zài
Zǒngdū de Pandoriana
Last edited by Diatraba on Tue May 25, 2010 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dimitri MacCarinson - Honourary Chief Ambassador on behalf of the Communist State of Diatraba (PMT)- One nation, one vision!
DEFCON: 3 - army at rediness - rediness levels above normal
UK Threat Level: Substantial - an attack is a strong possibility
REDCON: 2 - Full Alert - Army ready to fight
My Nation's Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Social Libertarian Authoritarian: 3.69
My Political Compass
Our economic report

Dredafen
Spokesperson

Founded: May 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dredafen » Tue May 25, 2010 7:50 am

Diatraba wrote:Unibot, you always write the best ever resolutions...god I love you for that one reason!

This is off topic, but considering your nation is outspokenly atheist, shouldn't you swear on something other than God?

Just food for thought.
Ambassador Charles Slattery, phd.

Representing his majesty King Andlekor, esteemed monarch of the Kingdom of Dredafen.

Economic Left/Right: +9
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: +3.23

Unibot
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Tue May 25, 2010 8:54 am

Diatraba wrote:Unibot, you always write the best ever resolutions...god I love you for that one reason!

Um, thank you. I suppose. :)

I personally prefer the work of some of the previously active delegations like the Quodite, Yeldian and the Kennyite proposals, but thanks, I appreciate the nod.

Embolalia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Embolalia » Wed May 26, 2010 9:02 am

Pandoriana wrote:

If you're a puppet of Diatraba, you might be interested to know part of the reason everyone blocked you is those ridiculous multi-language spoilers which you can't even be bothered to keep nicely together.
If you aren't a puppet of Diatraba, you might consider taking a lesson from his effective banishment from the floor here, and not have ridiculous multi-language spoilers that you don't keep neatly together. (Just put the spoiler tag on the same line as the last /spoiler tag)

Anyway, more to the point. I think this resolution looks pretty good. Approval added.
Last edited by Embolalia on Wed May 26, 2010 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do unto others as you would have done unto you.
Bible quote? No, that's just common sense.
/ˌɛmboʊˈlɑːliːʌ/
The United Commonwealth of Embolalia

Gafin Gower, Prime minister
E. Rory Hywel, Ambassador to the World Assembly
Gwaredd LLwyd, Lieutenant Ambassador to the World Assembly
Author: GA#95, GA#107, GA#132, GA#185
Philimbesi wrote:Repeal, resign, or relax.

Embassy Exchange
EBC News
My mostly worthless blog
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
Liberal atheist bisexual, and proud of it.
@marcmack wrote:I believe we can build a better world! Of course, it'll take a whole lot of rock, water & dirt. Also, not sure where to put it."

Manticore Reborn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Manticore Reborn » Wed May 26, 2010 9:13 am

Embolalia wrote:not have ridiculous multi-language spoilers that you don't keep neatly together. (Just put the spoiler tag on the same line as the last /spoiler tag)

Hear, hear.
Respectfully,

Our National Anthem
Factbook on NSWiki

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Wed May 26, 2010 11:10 am

The honoured ambassador from Charlotte Ryberg has no problems with this resolution from what Ms. Harper understands. I am confident that this will not affect the ability for a nation to impose the justice of the death penalty on a war criminal that was a brutal dictator and is a citizen of a active nation. The "no death sentence" clause for stateless people is pretty much a fail-safe feature to prevent miscarriages of justice if we later found out that the said stateless person was a citizen of a nation, that had abolished the death sentence.

Yours etc,

Eraplevok
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Eraplevok » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Is it safe to assume that the ones prosecuting and defending the stateless detainee are the gnomes? Is there a jury of his peers? Lets say the stateless detainee commited a crime in nation A and only in Nation A, but it was a multilateral effort to arrest the man. Is it still up to the judiciary commitee of the WA, or are the trials held in nation A and punishment issued by nation A (subject to international law of course)? What if there was a multilateral effort with a nation not involved with the WA? What if the law that was broken isnt recognized by the WA (the law is only recognized by the specific states).

This is a good proposal, I'm just curious about these circumstances. They may have already been addressed in the resoltuion and this thread. If thats the case, I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Representative of Eraplevok

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives