NATION

PASSWORD

The First International Congress of Economic Superpowers-IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Sun May 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Lulukien’s mouth lightly curled into a grin when Kristina seemed to go straight to the punch, rather than waste their time chatting. He carefully listened to what Kristina had told them, deciding now was the best time for Fullip and the others to scatter off and chat amongst other delegates. Heading off and leaving Lulukien and Portal alone at their table, he quickly pulled off his right hand, shaking the arm that was now a stub, for a moment, before reattaching it.

“Artificial.” He stated. “Lost it a while back; a friend of mine, Portal, built me this…” he quickly explained, pointing to his large friend beside him before finally going on to Kristina’s topic. “We are entirely willing to invest and help your nation grow. We also do not do trade barriers. Well, except in times of health or national security. But I doubt that those will come into play.” Lulukien explained.

- - - -

As Fullip and his wife Lei wandered about, trying to find a conversation to begin, the two picked up on a Ketrily delegate talking of technology. The two headed over to them, as the conversation sounded interesting. Finding the right time to enter, Fullip and Lei began to introduce themselves.

“Sorry to interrupt. I am Fullip Xodem, Sub-Overlord for the Empire of the Overlordy. This is my wife Lei. We picked up a little on what you have been talking about, and we wish to join in.”

- - - -

At the same time, Tropek and Barboren, hand in hand, headed over to Mr. Walt McLean and Mr. Price. Tropek felt a little tense, so Barboren, when they arrived, decided to greet Tropek and himself.

“Hello. This is my partner, Tropek; the Military Man for the Overlordy, and I’m Barboren.” He spoke. Smiling.
*In no chronological order*
Sleep

Overlord: Lulukien Vin Yorgale
Technologies Adviser: Portal Dieudonné La'Port
Public Affairs Adviser: Iuo Pouryeh
Military Man: Tropek Rudfesht
Delegate of National Affairs: Zorodo Evemics
Embassy Members (1 so far): Jacqueline Benoite La'Port

Sharks are a sacred animal in The Empire of the Overlordy. Attempting to eat them or even kill them, less they attack you first is an illegal act that can result in two years of prison as a minimum punishment.

Sylent
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sylent » Sun May 23, 2010 10:44 pm

The Overlordy wrote:Lulukien’s mouth lightly curled into a grin when Kristina seemed to go straight to the punch, rather than waste their time chatting. He carefully listened to what Kristina had told them, deciding now was the best time for Fullip and the others to scatter off and chat amongst other delegates. Heading off and leaving Lulukien and Portal alone at their table, he quickly pulled off his right hand, shaking the arm that was now a stub, for a moment, before reattaching it.

“Artificial.” He stated. “Lost it a while back; a friend of mine, Portal, built me this…” he quickly explained, pointing to his large friend beside him before finally going on to Kristina’s topic. “We are entirely willing to invest and help your nation grow. We also do not do trade barriers. Well, except in times of health or national security. But I doubt that those will come into play.” Lulukien explained.

Kristina was unfazed by the artifical hand, her expression as stern as ever showed no change. She merely nodded once in approval at Lulukien's reply and stated "Pleased that you understand our situation. Perhaps we can formalize economic relations between our two nations later this week. I am sure it will be of great benefit to us both. Right now, what I want to know is: what exactly does Overlordy want to accomplish during this summit?" She folded her arms and waited for the response.

Chrobalta wrote:
Sylent wrote:"Sorry for interrupting your discussion honored delegates from Chrobalta, I'm Marco Wu, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Republic of Sylent. Mind if we talked?" he asked while smiling.

"I hope you've heard of us" Marco jokingly said to try and break the ice.

Finance Minister Pete Rubin gazing back at the Foreign Affairs Minister from Sylent responded by saying "Of course we have heard of you, we have done our research on all of the nations attending them summit, and we are delighted to have the opportunity to discuss business with your state." Pete now motioned for the Foreign Minister to seat himself with the Chrobaltan delegation. "We have much to discuss."

Marco settled down on the chair and began to talk animatedly, his recent lethargy from lack of sleep during the past few days evaporating faster the more he spoke.

"Yes, and I certainly do hope our discussions now will be fruitful" Marco started as he gazed at the several individuals seated across the table. "Sylent is small as I'm sure you're know, I wouldn't be suprised if you haven't heard of us prior to this summit" he joked lightheartedly but then began to speak more seriously.

"However, I say so not out of simple flattery but to get across my point. Chrobalta is an economic powerhouse, yet it is with pity I must acknowledge at the lack of any ties between our nations. This can easily be blamed on our isolationist attitude for the past century, but I'm here in the hopes of remedying this situation. Sylent has an immature but burgeoning manufacturing industry. What we hope to secure during this summit is trade with more nations and less barriers."

Pausing slightly to grab a breather, Marco then gestured towards the Chrobaltan delegates and asked "Having said so much, hopefully it didn't bore, what do you gentlemen have to say?"

Polythinia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Polythinia » Mon May 24, 2010 12:57 am

Sylent wrote:
Polythinia wrote:"Of course, Mister Witte. My government has strong feelings over the issue of us developing nations, and would be delighted to have some sort of leverage for economic growth in this congress; you might want to speak to several other delegates to build something of a developing powers coalition..."

"Of course, of course" Alfred replied while bobbing his head. "You've read my mind Mr. O'Brien. A coalition was exactly what we were looking for. My two colleagues Kristina and ... umm ... whathisname ... Marco, that's right, how could i forget? Yes, my two colleagues Kristina and Marco are currently looking around for other like-minded nations. Or they should be, I can't really recall if I told them to do so..."

"Anyhow,aside from fighting restrictions that would hinder both our countries economic growth, is their anything specific Polythinia is also seeking during this summit?" Alfred inquired. "I'm sure if we come to a certain understanding we'll be able to support each other better. Sylent hopes to leave with friendlier economic ties with more nations as well as have assurance of less trade barriers so that our developing manufacturing industry can grow. Can we count on your support?"

"I can't see why my government would object to such a partnership," answered Aaron, smiling at his faint senility, "Really what the Polythinian government wants is something of a multinational trading network, and to establish a multipolar world economy. That and encouraging growth among small economies, of course."

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Mon May 24, 2010 1:59 am

Mr Leong comes in and replies: "I'm sorry that I'm late. May I propose that instead of trading sanctions, lifts and etc., we should form a trade alliance trading whatever resources and technologies we have. Is that OK with everyone available in this congress?"
Now mostly a politik discuss account.

Satirius
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Mon May 24, 2010 2:58 am

Thabo, seizing the opportunity to talk to the Jenrakian princess-well, ex-princess, he corrected himself-he turned to his right, and looking stunned extended a hand and a warm smile. "Well, hello there, Your Highness! My name is Thabo al-Qaam, Chief Ambassador of the Administrative Domain of Satirius, and I must say your speech was up there with the best of them."
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Saint Abbra
Envoy

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Saint Abbra » Mon May 24, 2010 3:01 am

Mr. Price looked at the two newcomers, stating:”Hello, and pleased to meet you. I am Donald Price, Foreign Minister, and this is my colleague, Maurice McLean, Minister of Commerce.”
McLean recalled the last informational meeting in Saint Abbra, where his subordinates had called the Overlordy economy ‘fragile’. Pondering upon this, he said:”How are things in the Empire? I expect you have come here for the same reasons as us; better solutions to economical problems?”

Across the room, Mr. Tell and Mr. Bishop were eating their food in peace. Bishop respected that the President wanted some time to ‘recharge his batteries’, and the President in turn knew that they would probably be disturbed any minute, so they should get some food while the time was for it. This didn’t keep Mr. Tell from looking aware around every once in a while, as if he already hunted for a group where he could discuss his views.

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Mon May 24, 2010 10:32 am

As Lulukien listened to her second question, the thin man pondered deeply. There was more than one reason to attend this meeting, obviously, but the question was. Which one was of more importance to focus on. Thinking hard about it; the goals ranging from more relations with fellow nations, increased foreign trade, and trying to boost their lowering economy, just a few of the many goals they had at this International Congress; Lulukien had to say that their focus was on working to rise their economic state. Mainly because they were recently getting bombarded with issues that when the moral solution was chose, suddenly gave a blow to the economy. And right now, they wanted to hear what other nations did to try and boost their economy AND keep the morally right choices. They really didn't want to succumb to the corrupt companies and have other suffer just so the economy would function well.

"Currently we have a... fragile, economic status." Lulukien began. "We've recently been facing issues that tend to involve some choices that would benefit the economy, but result in someone innocent suffering. And choices where it is morally right, but our economy get a major drop if we make the decision. We are hoping that by conversing with other nations and a few superpowers, we might be able to find a balance without having to lose one or the other." Lulukien explained. He was considering saying 'fellow superpowers', but felt it was a little wrong to assume that. Besides, while they might want to see themselves as a powerful nation, it really wasn't up to the Empire of the Overlordy itself to decide this. It was much like a new country; one could not be a new country less the world and most powerful nations acknowledge that it is a new country.

- - - -

As Tropek and Barboren finalized their greetings, they listened carefully to what Mr. Price had said. Picking up, from the sounds of how he worded his question, that he was aware that their economy wasn't in the best state. Which was the main reason why they had come. Well, alright, it wasn't the cause; but from some polls and studies recently done before they had joined the International Congress. There was signs that, if they were to continue making certain choices, it was likely that the economy would falter. Leading to why they had come in the first place.

"Yes... currently, we're not facing good times." Tropek began. "Everything would be peachy in the Overlordy, except that our economy is currently in a bad state. We're trying to see if we can find other nations to help us gain a balance between helping the economy AND keeping corrupt corporations under line." he explained. "Though of course, we're here for other reasons as well. Such as boosting trade, gain more relations with other nations." he went on, listing a few.
Sleep

Sharks are a sacred animal in The Empire of the Overlordy. Attempting to eat them or even kill them, less they attack you first is an illegal act that can result in two years of prison as a minimum punishment.

New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Mon May 24, 2010 2:43 pm

An Official Communiqué of the
Glorious Ixionist Empire of New Azura
From the Hand of His Eminence, the Righteous Ixion William VI

To: Open
Subj: An Official Proclamation by the Ixion

Honored Leaders & Principal Figures of the Summit:

I would like to thank everyone heartily for their attendance here this week in New Azura for the First International Congress of Economic Superpowers. New Azura is currently seeking trade partners over the next two days of the summit. We are looking not only to open up our vast reserves of oil and gold to the market, but we're also hoping to acquire new markets for our many corporations. If you are interested, please telegram New Azura's main nation page!

By the Hand of His Eminence the Righteous Ixion William VI,
Let it Be Done, This the 24th Day of May in the Year of Our Lord, Two Thousand and Ten.

His Eminence William Alexandros, the Righteous Ixion,
of the Righteous and Noble Hegemonic Ancestry of the Alexandros Lineage

(:---~~~+++ End of Transmission +++~~~---:)
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Minotzia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Minotzia » Mon May 24, 2010 11:48 pm

"To put it frankly," the Minotzian cabinet member said,"I want to set up a special trade relationship between our two countries. We've got a lot alike politically, and there's certainly a lot we can profit from mutually. Only political barriers separate truly open trade lanes and real progress. I've come to this summit to not only learn about and resolve on the current economic state of the world at large, but also to form a dedicated and beneficial relationship with a nation like yours."

Boris was feeling rather good about the prospects of their relationship, but he never really expected to negotiate with a power like Arcadia. It was quite a goal to seek economic prosperity, but something else entirely to do so at no expense to politics. Indeed the Arcadian government had much in common with Minotzia, and as such was not liable to the same sort of public image problems that would have followed an agreement with one of the other superpowers.

New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Tue May 25, 2010 6:44 am

To: President John Sheppard, Capitalist Arcadia
Subj: Trade Agreement Proposal

Honored Leader of Capitalist Arcadia:

Thanks in part to our vast colonial empire, we have been blessed with an overabundance of several expensive commodities, such as petroleum, coal, gold, silver, and uranium. We also have a sufficient amount of fertile land with which to feed our burgeoning population. However, what we are in need of particularly is something that is in desperately short supply throughout the colonial empire: new markets.
With such a mighty empire, New Azura needs to constantly expand its business horizons in order to remain economically stable. What this means is that we're seeking constant trading partners to help lower the glut of expendable commodities, such as petroleum, for instance. What we'd like to propose, therefore, is a trade pact that accentuates a common need for all nations - oil - with our desire to establish suitable markets for our businesses.
We propose a trade pact, whereby the Glorious Ixionist Empire of New Azura will transport one million barrels of oil a day from our oil fields to your country. In return, we ask that we be allowed to establish no-compete clauses with your country in regards to petroleum. If you take a base-line of 1 million barrels per day, we would like to be your exclusive provider of petroleum beyond what you already need. If your population requires roughly two million barrels per day, we could provide such an arrangement for the price of one million. It's a win-win for both of our countries: you receive copious amounts of petroleum at half price, and we establish a new market zone while alleviating our own glut of resources. The life of the arrangement would exist for twenty years, without calculating renegotiation costs.

To: The Representatives of Sylent
Subj: Trade Agreement Proposal

Honored Leader of Sylent:

As with all other negotiations transpiring this week, we were delighted to receive a telegram wire from your delegation regarding potential trade agreements with New Azura. To wit, we have discussed with our interior ministers the outlook of your nation as a potential market, and we would be delighted to make some sort of trade agreement with you; one that we pray will benefit both nations equally.
New Azura would like to assist you in your need to acquire natural ore. We are prepared to offer 650,000 tons of flat-rolled steel annually for twenty years in exchange for a lend-lease agreement on exploring the petroleum oil fields that may be found within your country. We would also like to acquire territorial access to your coastal waters (extending out 250 miles) for the purposes of oil exploration and our fishing industries.

To: Open
Subj: Trade Alliance Creation

Honored Leaders and Delegates of the Summit:

The purpose of this brief communication is to invite the various nation-states of this alliance into the discussion regarding the creation of a multinational trade alliance, which will help foster increased financial security and diplomatic relationships between us all. Though the details of this alliance have yet to be examined fully, one would hope to include facets regarding the protection of maritime trade, the opening of markets for our financial sectors, and lend-lease-trade agreements established in the protocol. Please indicate your desire to form such an alliance by telegramming the New Azura Consulate immediately!

By the Hand of His Eminence the Righteous Ixion William VI,
Let it Be Done, This the 25th Day of May in the Year of Our Lord, Two Thousand and Ten.

His Eminence William Alexandros, the Righteous Ixion,
of the Righteous and Noble Hegemonic Ancestry of the Alexandros Lineage

(:---~~~+++ End of Transmission +++~~~---:)
Last edited by New Azura on Tue May 25, 2010 7:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Saint Abbra
Envoy

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Saint Abbra » Tue May 25, 2010 8:50 am

OOC: Directed at Overlordy's Tropek & Barboren.

IC:
Mr. McLean recalled what Adam Tell had said before departure; Above all, remain civil. The moment we resort to insults, we show weakness. Saint Abbra is never weak. When Tropek had spoken, McLean cast a glimpse at Mr. Price. The two shared eye contact for a second, then broke it again.
McLean said: “I do not believe that keeping the corporations in line and helping the economy are mutually exclusive. In Saint Abbra, we’ve liberalized several sectors in order to make them more efficient. This has resulted in a system where the state legislates and the market sorts out the rest. And if the state does not legislate on a subject, then the consumers will usually decide what they believe is the best for them. The market is harsh in the way that those who do not please the customers will not live long without subsidies.”
Mr. Price interrupted, looking slightly worried, and explained: “We come from a culture where taking care of your own money is more important than taking care of others’. We often saw Saint Abbran state-owned or state-controlled firms slack more or perform poorer, because it was not their own money at risk. We have seen other cultures with other norms, however, and we’re aware that our solution is not right for every culture.”

Capitalist Arcadia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Capitalist Arcadia » Tue May 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Official Communique of
The Armed Republic of Capitalist Arcadia

To: His Eminence Ixion William VI
From: John Sheppard ~ President of The Armed Republic of Capitalist Arcadia

Most honored King of New Azura:
Your offer of a no-compete clause in regards to oil is very satisfactory to us and will, I believe, be very beneficial to both nations. Our Congress met earlier today and voted unanimously to approve this trade agreement and also agreed that New Azura should be our sole supplier of foreign oil. Arcadia wishes to obtain two million barrels per day in return for the price of one million. The proposed twenty year time frame has also been approved by our Congress.
We wish to begin transportation of the oil as soon as possible and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Last edited by Capitalist Arcadia on Tue May 25, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nation Stats
Current military strength: 6,000,000
Nuclear Warhead Count: 9,873 and more on the way!
Defcon: 1 2 3 4 5

Conflicts
-none-

Past Conflicts
The Arcadian-Langley Beach Civil War - Victory
The Liberation of Baradov - Victory
The Durgonian Crisis - Withdrew
Baradov Island
Member of The First International Congress of Economic Superpowers
Supporter of WASO

Capitalist Arcadia Factbook

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Tue May 25, 2010 7:05 pm

At first, the moment the two men glanced to each other for two seconds, a mild wash of worry came over Tropek. He had a feeling that they might not have similar views, let alone an answer. And, while it wasn't bad, the way they hesitated for a moment to answer, bothered Tropek a little. However, when he had heard their reply; some relief came over him. And he pushed the worry aside, assuming that the two had simply worried or carefully thought over their reply. Since obviously from their answer, Overlordy and Saint Abbra had different functions. And he assumed that they worried their answer might either upset them or cause problems.

"Understandable. Every nation is different, some people in one nation will likely work harder and have a better economy using one method. In others, it may be different." he explained. "Well, the real reason we're trying to find a solution is because we MIGHT have to, for now, abandon morals and help the companies; even if it might involve some... unpleasant results." he explained. "And most Overlordians tend to get riled up; we're usually a very eco-friendly, safe nation. To have one or the other slip, well, it worries our people. So we're hoping we can find a good balance to solve this, and not upset our people AND help the economy." he went on. Obviously The Overlord would never let the nation die and let so many suffer on a moral standard. If they had to, they would have to toss their morals in the wind for now and obey. To a limit, of course. Including it would be temporary; and they were really hoping they could find a solution soon. If not though, it wasn't the end of the world. Well, okay, it would cause some problems, but eventually the economy would get better and than they could go back to the morally right ways.
Sleep

Capitalist Arcadia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Capitalist Arcadia » Tue May 25, 2010 7:16 pm

OOC: Directed at Minotzia

IC:

Sheppard nodded his head approvingly. He liked this guy. Good head on his shoulders and didn't waste time with a lot of political double-talking bull. Yep, this just might work out. He listened closely as Boris laid his thoughts and ideas regarding a trade relationship. Minotzia stood for a lot of the same values and beliefs that Arcadia did. Sheppard believed they'd make a strong ally and a trustworthy trading partner.

"Alright you've got my attention, son. I think it would be beneficial to form some sort of a trade relationship and I would much rather associate with a nation such as Mintozia than some others in the region. Right now Arcadia is booming economically. You may or may not know that Arcadia is currently at war and as you know war brings about growth economically. Things just seem to speed up when war comes and that directly affects economic growth." The President paused to take a sip and then continued. "The arms industry is huge in our country and is eagerly looking for foreign markets. That's just one of many areas in our economy that might interest your country. Before I go on I'd like to hear your thoughts...please."
Nation Stats
Current military strength: 6,000,000
Nuclear Warhead Count: 9,873 and more on the way!
Defcon: 1 2 3 4 5

Conflicts
-none-

Past Conflicts
The Arcadian-Langley Beach Civil War - Victory
The Liberation of Baradov - Victory
The Durgonian Crisis - Withdrew
Baradov Island
Member of The First International Congress of Economic Superpowers
Supporter of WASO

Capitalist Arcadia Factbook

Salzland
Ambassador

Founded: May 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Salzland » Wed May 26, 2010 7:13 pm

OOC: Sorry for the crap post. My wi-fi keeps cutting out on me.

IC:

Word of the Ixion's proposed meeting quickly reached the Salzland delegation, all of whom were shocked. While it was expected that, given the ongoing tensions between ODECON and the Conglomerate, there would be some informal meeting during the conference, that it would come so soon caught the entire delegation off-guard. Anything that caused the wheels of government to turn that quickly could only be of the utmost importance.

A reply was sent by the same messanger, that the Salzland delegates would happily attend such a meeting, at the Ixion's convenience. Each member eagerly anticipated what their hosts would have to say. The conference had certainly become much more interesting, at least for the attending Salzlanders.
Last edited by Salzland on Wed May 26, 2010 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Armed Republic of Salzland (Citizen: Salzlander)
    Proud ODECON Member
    Dagora Doctrine Signatory
    CASTLE Accords Signatory
    Polaris Initiative Member
    Akiwealth Member

Embassies: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1134

Flag Courtesy Of Fictions
Risk Management Incorporated: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=55886

And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, ODECON was born—to fight the foes no single nation could withstand! Through the years, their roster has prospered, changing many times, but their glory has never been denied! Heed the call, then—for now, ODEVENGERS Assemble!

Retired Roleplaying Mentor

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents