NATION

PASSWORD

The Last of us RP: IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:30 pm

Abbotsford, Canada
Isaiah woke up, it was night. He was in a cold sweat. John passed out, but the wall was well boarded up. He heard loud moaning.. It was too loud. By the time he came to senses, he realized that the main herd from Abbotsford has arrived. The road was full of them. Isaiah almost freaked out. But he remained calm. He woke John up. John almost freaked out but Isaiah calmed him down.
"W-we... We're screwed.."-John
"Yep... I have a plan though... We are in a prison, yes? It leads to some where, yes?"-Isaiah
"Yes... Why does it matter?"-John
"Well, Our Canada Stash is screwed.. But, I heard about a large boat in Seattle.. And I guess its our only choice.."-Isaiah
"What?! We can't make it back on foot!"-John
"Sh! Listen, I will talk to you tomorrow... Just get to sleep, I will guard.."-Isaiah
"Got it.."-John
John went back to sleep while Isaiah sat in a chair in front of the door.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:00 pm

Seattle, Washington

A squad of five members from the Scorpions had been dispatched to a downtown area sewer system. They were ordered to dig and raid the drugstore plotted near the entrance of the Sewers. The Scorpion squad gladly accepted. They genuinely liked the dark. Made spotting any clickers, or runners, easier and less risky. The Scorpions had gotten used to sewer life, knowing the city map and it's sewer counterpart like the back of their hands. For the most part. Anyways, this squad had their red spraypaint needed to post their logo on the drugstore they were about to raid. They found the spot in the sewers that was right under the drugstore. They took out their sledge hammers, stepping back. They slammed it upwards into the would be floor. The metal cranked and began cracking due to it's rust. They slammed again, breaking through to the floor. The floor fell out infront of them, as they stepped back with their hammers. They then used the rubble to climb up and into the drugstore. The painter was in the back area near the hole painting their logo, whilst the other four took out their pistols and began searching the drugstore for usable items.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:04 pm

The V O I D wrote:Seattle, Washington

A squad of five members from the Scorpions had been dispatched to a downtown area sewer system. They were ordered to dig and raid the drugstore plotted near the entrance of the Sewers. The Scorpion squad gladly accepted. They genuinely liked the dark. Made spotting any clickers, or runners, easier and less risky. The Scorpions had gotten used to sewer life, knowing the city map and it's sewer counterpart like the back of their hands. For the most part. Anyways, this squad had their red spraypaint needed to post their logo on the drugstore they were about to raid. They found the spot in the sewers that was right under the drugstore. They took out their sledge hammers, stepping back. They slammed it upwards into the would be floor. The metal cranked and began cracking due to it's rust. They slammed again, breaking through to the floor. The floor fell out infront of them, as they stepped back with their hammers. They then used the rubble to climb up and into the drugstore. The painter was in the back area near the hole painting their logo, whilst the other four took out their pistols and began searching the drugstore for usable items.

Atlas made his way in to the drug store shortly after they broke through the floor. He didn't immediately notice them, and began gathering up what remaining items there were. He probably should have been more alert, but he hadn't seem anyone for a long time, and runners and whatnot were generally pretty easy to notice.....Not like a group of people breaking through the floor wasn't, but whatever.
Times are looking grim these days~

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:07 pm

Terintania wrote:
The V O I D wrote:Seattle, Washington

Atlas made his way in to the drug store shortly after they broke through the floor. He didn't immediately notice them, and began gathering up what remaining items there were. He probably should have been more alert, but he hadn't seem anyone for a long time, and runners and whatnot were generally pretty easy to notice.....Not like a group of people breaking through the floor wasn't, but whatever.

Drugstore, Seattle, Washington

One of the squad members had made his way into Atlas' aisle, but was behind Atlas. He held is pistol out, clicking it and holding it so it aimed right at Atlas. The gun was only about a foot away from his face, if he turned around. The Scorpion member spoke through his gasmask, which all of them were wearing ontop of their bodyarmor.
"Oi. What are you doing?", he said. Loudly, to alert the other members of his squad of a foreign person within the store. The other members knew that's what it meant, and prepared to come storming to him if there was gunfire. If Atlas made the wrong move, his life expectancy would shorten to about a minute longer than this.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:14 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Terintania wrote:Atlas made his way in to the drug store shortly after they broke through the floor. He didn't immediately notice them, and began gathering up what remaining items there were. He probably should have been more alert, but he hadn't seem anyone for a long time, and runners and whatnot were generally pretty easy to notice.....Not like a group of people breaking through the floor wasn't, but whatever.

One of the squad members had made his way into Atlas' aisle, but was behind Atlas. He held is pistol out, clicking it and holding it so it aimed right at Atlas. The gun was only about a foot away from his face, if he turned around. The Scorpion member spoke through his gasmask, which all of them were wearing ontop of their bodyarmor.
"Oi. What are you doing?", he said. Loudly, to alert the other members of his squad of a foreign person within the store. The other members knew that's what it meant, and prepared to come storming to him if there was gunfire. If Atlas made the wrong move, his life expectancy would shorten to about a minute longer than this.

Atlas spun around as soon as the squad member entered the aisle, but the guy was already pointing a gun at him. "Um..." He said, looking scared,"I-I need medicine for my little sister. She's really sick, and she'll die without this medicine." His voice was full of fear, as well as concern.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:18 pm

Terintania wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

Atlas spun around as soon as the squad member entered the aisle, but the guy was already pointing a gun at him. "Um..." He said, looking scared,"I-I need medicine for my little sister. She's really sick, and she'll die without this medicine." His voice was full of fear, as well as concern.

The squad member frowned slightly under his gasmask, but then continued to have his gun aimed. He grunted, and spoke clearly.
"Sorry, but everything in this drugstore now belongs to the Scorpions. You'll have to look somewhere else.", he said without any form of emotion in his voice.
Scorpion soldiers were trained for combat, not negotiations. If Atlas wanted that medicine, he'd have to convince the Scorpion member to let him have it.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:20 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Terintania wrote:Atlas spun around as soon as the squad member entered the aisle, but the guy was already pointing a gun at him. "Um..." He said, looking scared,"I-I need medicine for my little sister. She's really sick, and she'll die without this medicine." His voice was full of fear, as well as concern.

The squad member frowned slightly under his gasmask, but then continued to have his gun aimed. He grunted, and spoke clearly.
"Sorry, but everything in this drugstore now belongs to the Scorpions. You'll have to look somewhere else.", he said without any form of emotion in his voice.
Scorpion soldiers were trained for combat, not negotiations. If Atlas wanted that medicine, he'd have to convince the Scorpion member to let him have it.

"There is nowhere else," Atlas said,"I've looked. Everywhere else, there's nothing else. Please, I'll just take what I need and leave, you can keep the rest. My little sister is only 5, and she needs this medicine. We've lost our parents, I can't lose her, too." There were tears in his eyes, and he looked desperate.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:27 pm

Terintania wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

"There is nowhere else," Atlas said,"I've looked. Everywhere else, there's nothing else. Please, I'll just take what I need and leave, you can keep the rest. My little sister is only 5, and she needs this medicine. We've lost our parents, I can't lose her, too." There were tears in his eyes, and he looked desperate.

The squad member sighed, and clicked the gun back to safety, holstering it, knowing his friends were nearby if he got into trouble.
"Look. If you come with us to meet Charlie, he might give you some supplies we have. Is someone watching your sister while you're away?", he said and then asked, his voice sounding sincere. The other Scorpions also heard him holster his pistol, knowing it'd be go time if anything went wrong.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:29 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Terintania wrote:"There is nowhere else," Atlas said,"I've looked. Everywhere else, there's nothing else. Please, I'll just take what I need and leave, you can keep the rest. My little sister is only 5, and she needs this medicine. We've lost our parents, I can't lose her, too." There were tears in his eyes, and he looked desperate.

The squad member sighed, and clicked the gun back to safety, holstering it, knowing his friends were nearby if he got into trouble.
"Look. If you come with us to meet Charlie, he might give you some supplies we have. Is someone watching your sister while you're away?", he said and then asked, his voice sounding sincere. The other Scorpions also heard him holster his pistol, knowing it'd be go time if anything went wrong.

Atlas looked relieved, but still a but concerned when the guy holstered his weapon. "A family friend is looking after her," He said, nodding. He hesitated, seeming nervous, then nodded,"Alright, I'll come with you. Anything to get something to help her."

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:32 pm

Terintania wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

Atlas looked relieved, but still a but concerned when the guy holstered his weapon. "A family friend is looking after her," He said, nodding. He hesitated, seeming nervous, then nodded,"Alright, I'll come with you. Anything to get something to help her."

Seeing as the Scorpions already filled their bags, for the most part, all the way, they left what was left in the store, jumping down into the hole before the squad member with Atlas did. The squad member with Atlas nodded, and pointed as if he wanted Atlas to follow. The squad member reached the edge of the hole.
"I'm Jones, by the way. And, before you ask- Yes, the smell coming from the hole is sewage.", he said quickly and calmly.

((OOC: I gotta go, so I'll respond to your post when I return.))

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:35 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Terintania wrote:Atlas looked relieved, but still a but concerned when the guy holstered his weapon. "A family friend is looking after her," He said, nodding. He hesitated, seeming nervous, then nodded,"Alright, I'll come with you. Anything to get something to help her."

Seeing as the Scorpions already filled their bags, for the most part, all the way, they left what was left in the store, jumping down into the hole before the squad member with Atlas did. The squad member with Atlas nodded, and pointed as if he wanted Atlas to follow. The squad member reached the edge of the hole.
"I'm Jones, by the way. And, before you ask- Yes, the smell coming from the hole is sewage.", he said quickly and calmly.

When the squad member turned away, Atlas grabbed a few more things of medicine silently, then followed. "I'm Atlas," He said, wrinkling his nose. He still looked nervous, and kind of suspicious. "You live in the sewers?" He asked, not able to understand why anyone would possibly want to choose to live down there.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:04 pm

Terintania wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

When the squad member turned away, Atlas grabbed a few more things of medicine silently, then followed. "I'm Atlas," He said, wrinkling his nose. He still looked nervous, and kind of suspicious. "You live in the sewers?" He asked, not able to understand why anyone would possibly want to choose to live down there.

Jones nodded. He grinned under his mask, figuring he could explain on the way.
"Well, think about it. We've colonized one, or two, major sewer stations that are surrounded by gates and guarded by two guards. Runners, clickers, and the whole bunch can't exactly sneak up on a pre-made bunker. And, the sewers got tunnels going all over the city. We can be in and out of places we raid within minutes, and the only thing left will be our mark and a hole. Course, we know the sewers like the back of our hand- and where we've raided. Hell, I'm sure we could raid camps if we wanted to, but we don't. We've got plenty of supplies for ourselves...for now, at least. Anyways, come on. I'll lead the way to the colony I come from. Charlie lives in the main colony, and so do all the other major Scorpion leaders. By now, though, my squad's back and radioing him to ask for his visitation to our colony.", he said fast, as he jumped into the hole and began walking away, turning on a flashlight attached to his body armor. It seems as though the Scorpions' leader, and founder, Charlie, knew what he was doing.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:31 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Terintania wrote:When the squad member turned away, Atlas grabbed a few more things of medicine silently, then followed. "I'm Atlas," He said, wrinkling his nose. He still looked nervous, and kind of suspicious. "You live in the sewers?" He asked, not able to understand why anyone would possibly want to choose to live down there.

"Well, think about it. We've colonized one, or two, major sewer stations that are surrounded by gates and guarded by two guards. Runners, clickers, and the whole bunch can't exactly sneak up on a pre-made bunker. And, the sewers got tunnels going all over the city. We can be in and out of places we raid within minutes, and the only thing left will be our mark and a hole. Course, we know the sewers like the back of our hand- and where we've raided. Hell, I'm sure we could raid camps if we wanted to, but we don't. We've got plenty of supplies for ourselves...for now, at least. Anyways, come on. I'll lead the way to the colony I come from. Charlie lives in the main colony, and so do all the other major Scorpion leaders. By now, though, my squad's back and radioing him to ask for his visitation to our colony.", he said fast, as he jumped into the hole and began walking away, turning on a flashlight attached to his body armor. It seems as though the Scorpions' leader, and founder, Charlie, knew what he was doing.

"How do you not get sick?" Atlas asked, taking his gas mask off his backpack and putting it over his face. "Doesn't sewage carry diseases? Like, the kind that you could get through one tiny cut?" He made sure his gas mask was secure, then jumped in,"Or just from breathing in the fumes." He followed along behind Jones.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:11 am

Terintania wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

"How do you not get sick?" Atlas asked, taking his gas mask off his backpack and putting it over his face. "Doesn't sewage carry diseases? Like, the kind that you could get through one tiny cut?" He made sure his gas mask was secure, then jumped in,"Or just from breathing in the fumes." He followed along behind Jones.

Sewer Tunnels, Seattle, Washington

Jones shrugged. He then sighed as he walked along, and spoke a bit quietly.
"Guess our immunity to sewage-born diseases has increased because of how long we've lived down here.", he said, although it sounded more like a guess than complete and utter fact. And so, Jones continued walking through the tunnels. There was very shallow sewage in the tunnels that the Scorpions used. Jones continued to think about that. He shrugged the question away and assumed his guess was correct. Then, Jones spoke again, a bit louder to Atlas.
"Well, shouldn't be long now. Maybe a five minute longer walk.", he said.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:53 am

The V O I D wrote:
Terintania wrote:"How do you not get sick?" Atlas asked, taking his gas mask off his backpack and putting it over his face. "Doesn't sewage carry diseases? Like, the kind that you could get through one tiny cut?" He made sure his gas mask was secure, then jumped in,"Or just from breathing in the fumes." He followed along behind Jones.

"Guess our immunity to sewage-born diseases has increased because of how long we've lived down here.", he said, although it sounded more like a guess than complete and utter fact. And so, Jones continued walking through the tunnels. There was very shallow sewage in the tunnels that the Scorpions used. Jones continued to think about that. He shrugged the question away and assumed his guess was correct. Then, Jones spoke again, a bit louder to Atlas.

"Don't you have to get sick to build immunities to any particular thing?" Atlas asked tilting his head,"How long have you guys been living down here?" He made faces at the sewage, and kept glancing around nervously. He gave a nod when Jones said how much further it was, then just frowned as they walked

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:49 am

Terintania wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

"Don't you have to get sick to build immunities to any particular thing?" Atlas asked tilting his head,"How long have you guys been living down here?" He made faces at the sewage, and kept glancing around nervously. He gave a nod when Jones said how much further it was, then just frowned as they walked

Sewers, Seattle, Washington

Jones thought about that question. He did the math in his head; it'd been sixty years or so since the apocalypse. He recounted.
"Well, Charlie and the other founders have been here for almost this entire... "thing". I am not that old, but I've been living down here since I was a kid.", he said. Which, made sense. Jones sounded about twenty years old, and if they'd been living here for a lot longer than that, it makes sense a community has started. Jones continued walking, and then they entered a tunnel which had a gate at the end, two guards on either side. Jones began to walk a bit faster to them.
"This is the guy who wanted to meet Charlie, and ask for some help.", he said to the guards. They each nodded, and began to unlock and open the gate.
Jones walked through.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:54 am

The V O I D wrote:
Terintania wrote:"Don't you have to get sick to build immunities to any particular thing?" Atlas asked tilting his head,"How long have you guys been living down here?" He made faces at the sewage, and kept glancing around nervously. He gave a nod when Jones said how much further it was, then just frowned as they walked

Jones thought about that question. He did the math in his head; it'd been sixty years or so since the apocalypse. He recounted.
"Well, Charlie and the other founders have been here for almost this entire... "thing". I am not that old, but I've been living down here since I was a kid.", he said. Which, made sense. Jones sounded about twenty years old, and if they'd been living here for a lot longer than that, it makes sense a community has started. Jones continued walking, and then they entered a tunnel which had a gate at the end, two guards on either side. Jones began to walk a bit faster to them.
"This is the guy who wanted to meet Charlie, and ask for some help.", he said to the guards. They each nodded, and began to unlock and open the gate.
Jones walked through.

"Still doesn't seem like it would make a difference, but what do I know. Maybe a generation or so is enough," Atlas said, shrugging. He needed to be careful what he said...."It's amazing the things people will do to survive, isn't it? I mean, choosing to live in human waste just to be safe." He remained silent while Jones talked to the guard, then followed him inside.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:01 am

Terintania wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

Jones walked through.

"Still doesn't seem like it would make a difference, but what do I know. Maybe a generation or so is enough," Atlas said, shrugging. He needed to be careful what he said...."It's amazing the things people will do to survive, isn't it? I mean, choosing to live in human waste just to be safe." He remained silent while Jones talked to the guard, then followed him inside.

Camp #2, Sewers, Seattle, Washington

The guards closed the gate behind Jones and Atlas. Jones walked over to some friends, talking with them. They pointed to an older man, who looked to be in his fifties, at least. Jones walked over and talked to the old man, who then in turn walked over to Atlas. The old man was wearing an eyepatch, for some reason.
"Hello there, sir. Jones tells me you're the one asking for mah help, ye? I'm Charlie.", he said. His accent was slightly...redneck. Ish.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:05 am

The V O I D wrote:
Terintania wrote:"Still doesn't seem like it would make a difference, but what do I know. Maybe a generation or so is enough," Atlas said, shrugging. He needed to be careful what he said...."It's amazing the things people will do to survive, isn't it? I mean, choosing to live in human waste just to be safe." He remained silent while Jones talked to the guard, then followed him inside.

The guards closed the gate behind Jones and Atlas. Jones walked over to some friends, talking with them. They pointed to an older man, who looked to be in his fifties, at least. Jones walked over and talked to the old man, who then in turn walked over to Atlas. The old man was wearing an eyepatch, for some reason.
"Hello there, sir. Jones tells me you're the one asking for mah help, ye? I'm Charlie.", he said. His accent was slightly...redneck. Ish.

Atlas followed along, wringing his hands together nervously and looked at everyone suspiciously, like he didn't really trust them. When the older man came over to him, he kind of just figured the eye patch was because his eye was messed up....It seemed like a safe assumption. "I-I'm Atlas," He said,"I need medicine for my sister. She's really sick, and she'll die without it. She's only 5."

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:19 am

Terintania wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

Atlas followed along, wringing his hands together nervously and looked at everyone suspiciously, like he didn't really trust them. When the older man came over to him, he kind of just figured the eye patch was because his eye was messed up....It seemed like a safe assumption. "I-I'm Atlas," He said,"I need medicine for my sister. She's really sick, and she'll die without it. She's only 5."

Charlie nodded slowly to himself, thinking a moment. He sighed, having trouble deciding.
"What kind of medicine does she need? I'll be willing to lend you a bit of some medicine.", he said. Of course, the other Scorpions, knowing Charlie, knew that there'd be a catch for it. The catch? Charlie gets half of their supplies after his sister is better.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:21 am

The V O I D wrote:
Terintania wrote:Atlas followed along, wringing his hands together nervously and looked at everyone suspiciously, like he didn't really trust them. When the older man came over to him, he kind of just figured the eye patch was because his eye was messed up....It seemed like a safe assumption. "I-I'm Atlas," He said,"I need medicine for my sister. She's really sick, and she'll die without it. She's only 5."

Charlie nodded slowly to himself, thinking a moment. He sighed, having trouble deciding.
"What kind of medicine does she need? I'll be willing to lend you a bit of some medicine.", he said. Of course, the other Scorpions, knowing Charlie, knew that there'd be a catch for it. The catch? Charlie gets half of their supplies after his sister is better.

"Um. She needs antibiotics," Atlas said,"And medicine to knock down a fever." He wrung his hands together, his eyes darting around nervously. He didn't know there was a catch, but he should have been able to guess that there would be.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:44 am

Terintania wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

"Um. She needs antibiotics," Atlas said,"And medicine to knock down a fever." He wrung his hands together, his eyes darting around nervously. He didn't know there was a catch, but he should have been able to guess that there would be.

Charlie nodded, and snapped his fingers. A scorpion soldier walked over, and he told him what Atlas needed. Charlie turned to Atlas.
"Alright. Now, there's just one, or two things. First, you can't tell anyone about our sanctuary, or supplies. Second, I will call on you for... a favor, after your sister is better. Alright?", he said quickly, as the soldier soon returned with a bag which was full of medicinal supplies.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:47 am

The V O I D wrote:
Terintania wrote:"Um. She needs antibiotics," Atlas said,"And medicine to knock down a fever." He wrung his hands together, his eyes darting around nervously. He didn't know there was a catch, but he should have been able to guess that there would be.

Charlie nodded, and snapped his fingers. A scorpion soldier walked over, and he told him what Atlas needed. Charlie turned to Atlas.
"Alright. Now, there's just one, or two things. First, you can't tell anyone about our sanctuary, or supplies. Second, I will call on you for... a favor, after your sister is better. Alright?", he said quickly, as the soldier soon returned with a bag which was full of medicinal supplies.

"Alright," Atlas said, agreeing to the first thing. To the second, his response was a bit different. He rubbed his hair,"Uum, alright," He said, seeming nervous for some reason. Like, a different nervous than he'd been before. He then seemed to recover, and nodded,"Alright."

Ameige
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ameige » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:34 am

Merida kept on driving for a few more miles, easily noticing how the snow started to turn to a slushie consistency and the snow turned more into a mix of sleet and rain, the further on she traveled. She had no idea that anyone was out here, nor did any reason come up as to why someone would be silly enough to trudge through snow and rain, especially in these conditions. Thusly, she would have no reason to suspect she might run into a couple people passing by the mountains as she headed toward steven's pass.
Last edited by Ameige on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:37 pm

Terintania wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

"Alright," Atlas said, agreeing to the first thing. To the second, his response was a bit different. He rubbed his hair,"Uum, alright," He said, seeming nervous for some reason. Like, a different nervous than he'd been before. He then seemed to recover, and nodded,"Alright."

Charlie nodded at the soldier, who handed the bag of medicinal supplies to Atlas. Charlie grinned slightly.
"Good man. I hope you remember the way you came here from. If not, I can have someone escort you back.", he said plainly, his voice becoming very monotone and stern. Charlie had a fire in his non-eyepatch covered eye. This fire made him seem...dangerous, to cross. It also made him seem very inhumane, as if he lost something...something that made him human, a long time ago.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse