NATION

PASSWORD

Destiny: In the Traveler's Light [OOC/OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Is the Traveler actually evil, or not as good as we think he is?

Yes.
40%
No, you heretic!
60%

Total votes : 25

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:11 am

Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:If Destiny-fied, sure. Feel free to just describe your armor, if you like.

ok, heres the pic i was going to use
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ezXfXwVkn3k/T ... t04b02.jpg

Yeah, that can work.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:14 am

And muh app. Will add more later.

Guardian Application
Name and nicknames: Emilia, the Awoken
Race: Awoken
Class: Titan
Appearance:

Personality: Generally quiet and brooding. "Mysterious", if you like.
Equipment:

Scout Rifle, Machine Gun.
Bio: Emilia, the Awoken, was returned to life by a Ghost in the area that used to be the city of Rotterdam, before the coming of the Darkness. Descendant of Awoken that had left the Reef for the Last City, she had little understanding how she got where she was, mainly due to a massive memory loss, recalling almost nothing of her previous life. Grabbing an old gun, she set about to find a way out, with the help of her Ghost. Luckily for the newly awoken Emilia, the city appeared to be void of anything hostile and, even better, had always served as a port city - in the Golden Age, too. Led by her Ghost, she managed to find a jumpship, and left for the City.

Returned to the Last City, Emilia found herself having become one of the famous Guardians and, with the help of her Ghost, was sent across the Old Earth in missions, combating the Fallen, exploring ancient ruins, and recovering several fallen Ghosts, bringing them back to the City, recoveting information thought long lost. Now, she stands as one of the more experienced Titans of the Last City.

Additional information
Timezone: GMT +1
Theme Song: The Fields of Ard Skellig
Anything else you would like to add?: My actual in-game character. Surprise.
Last edited by The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Adin
Minister

Founded: Dec 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:14 am

WIP App

Guardian Application
Name and nicknames:
Edward, also known as Lone Wolf and the Flame Warlock. He likes setting things on fire.
Race:
Human
Class:
Warlock
Appearance:

Personality: Even though social, he prefers to be alone. Part of the reason is his Fallen ally.
Equipment:

Bio: Two paragraph (=4 sentences) minimum.
Edward was brought by back his ghost which he calls Blackbeard in a broken down mill somewhere in the United States. There the Fallen and the Hive were there in droves trying to take control of the sector. Edward managed to make it out of the mill after looting some weapons off a dead Fallen.

While the two sides fought against each other Edward tried sneaking his way out, but was found by a small pack of Hive who alerted more Hive. Apparently, a small team of Fallen came to try and kill both him and the Hive which ended in failure as Edward tore through them while also earning many scars. Despite the injuries, Edward went to try and find a spacecraft capable of getting him to the city and he did find it along with a ally.

Blackbeard found a semi-workable spacecraft and Edward followed the waypoint to the ship. However, there a House of Wolves Fallen Captain was looting the area after escaping the Reef's Queen after she killed the House of Wolves kell. Edward nearly killed the Fallen Captain on the first shot, but thanks to his armor the Captain survived and a short fight occurred. The fighting also attracted a large horde of Hive in the area as the Fallen begun to retreat. And after the Hive came raging in Edward and the Captain begrudgingly agreed to a truce. The duo held the Hive off for four days before the Hive retreated for unknown reasons.

Such that time the Fallen Captain managed to integrate himself into the Fallen House of Devils. There are two reasons for this, to survive and to get revenge. Edward also went towards the Last City where he proved himself to be quite the Crucible fighter as well as deep-strike operative. From time to time Edward and the Captain would meet up to raid a few Fallen/Hive bases and 'help' the Fallen House of Devils fight against the growing Hive threat. Of course, they keep this alliance hidden best they can.

Additional information
Timezone: American Midwest Time Zone
Theme Song: for your character. Optional. Some people like to do this.
Anything else you would like to add?:
Last edited by Adin on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We are a coalition of different species with advanced tech. There are many nations/planets that make up this coalition.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:18 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:
Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:
ok, heres the pic i was going to use
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ezXfXwVkn3k/T ... t04b02.jpg

Yeah, that can work.

thanks

WIP
Guardian Application
Name and nicknames: Christopher "Hammer"
Race: human
Appearance:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ezXfXwVkn3k/TTCm46QK9NI/AAAAAAAAAB8/5g5SW-YKm9g/s1600/ih_odst04b02.jpgPersonality:
Equipment: Preferably a picture of your armor. Game stats won't be held in a very high regard - otherwise you'll all just be spamming super rare equipment, and I don't want that. Name your weapons or, at least, weapon types.
Bio: Two paragraph (=4 sentences) minimum.

Additional information
Timezone: You're not required to fill this in, but I recommend you do. I try to put people in similar time zones in the same Fireteam. Also, don't fill in your country. "US=/= a timezone", "GMT-1" is.
Theme Song: for your character. Optional. Some people like to do this.
Anything else you would like to add?: i have school and cross country so ill be kinda on and off

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:35 am

Is it okay if my character is a Cryptarch along with being a Guardian?
Signatures are so 2014.

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:37 am

tagiin it

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:38 am

Utceforp wrote:Is it okay if my character is a Cryptarch along with being a Guardian?

Yes.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:38 am

Utceforp wrote:Is it okay if my character is a Cryptarch along with being a Guardian?

You'll most likely be hated by every guardian just because you are a cryptarch.
If at first you don't succeed try again with an equally horrible plan.
FT Nation: The Aurelian Imperium

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:47 am

The blood ravens wrote:

You'll most likely be hated by every guardian just because you are a cryptarch.

That's a very nice Legendary Engram you have there...

It would be a shame if you got an uncommon...
Signatures are so 2014.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:48 am

Utceforp wrote:
The blood ravens wrote:You'll most likely be hated by every guardian just because you are a cryptarch.

:lol:
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:49 am

heres the completed version of my App

Guardian Application
Name and nicknames: Christopher "Hammer"
Race: human
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ezXfXwVkn3k/T ... t04b02.jpg
Personality: quiet, not very social
Equipment:Suros Regime, Silver Dollar MK.35, and armor above
Bio:
Chris was born and raised in the City, he was surrounded by his loving family that had enough to support the family. His father was a Titan and soon he was destined to be one. At the age of twelve he started two show signs of a Guardian, his father quickly started to train him in the arts of the Titan. Over the years of training Chris was becoming a fine Titan following orders and taking a name for himself, near the end of his training Chris was given a the title that is father had "Hammer".

Chris is a expert in medium close range weaponry, his favorite weapons being a pistol, shotgun and Assault Rifle. he also likes wearing lighter Titan class armor, to be more mobile on the battlefield. He is quite unfriendly but buy him a drink and he will trust you more, also Honor is everything to him. In his eyes being un-honorful is wrong and you shouldn't be living
Additional information
Timezone: New York timezone
Theme Song:
Anything else you would like to add?: i have school and cross country so ill be kinda on and off
Last edited by Northern Arcadian Empire on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:52 am

Can you please delete the text that was already there?
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:54 am

Utceforp wrote:
The blood ravens wrote:You'll most likely be hated by every guardian just because you are a cryptarch.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:04 pm

Guardian Application
Name and nicknames: Baligant-14, Baligant
Race: Exo
Class: Warlock Voidwalker
Appearance: Baligant's casing is a deep blue colour. His eyes are a dark orange, and his face is coated with white war-paint. He has this-style of face, but with additional black armour on his forehead instead of the broken bits on the top left of the face in the image.
Personality: Baligant is a strong, if not outspoken, supporter of New Monarchy. He is fascinated by the relics of the Golden Age, and seeks to find them wherever he can. Similarly, he wishes to find his long-lost memories. A born leader, he tends to find it hard to obey other people's directions if he thinks that there's a better way, but is loyal and rule-abiding to a fault, meaning he will voice his objections loudly to a plan, but will follow it to the letter anyway. If he thinks that he needs to get something done, he will attempt to push himself further and farther to achieve that goal, even if it means the harm of himself or others. TL;DR a Lawful Good/Lawful Neutral Determinator.
Equipment:
ImageImage

(Yes, I know faction armour is Legendary and would make my character OP. Just ignore the armour bonuses)

Painted Suros BZL-45 Pulse Rifle
Amina-E7 Sniper Rifle
Hannibal-E Machine Gun

Bio: Baligant was one of a large group of mass-produced Exo soldiers created during the last days of the Golden Age. After the Darkness came, he was sent to the Arctic circle to fight a Siege Dancer invasion there, where his entire unit was massacred. That is all he knows of his past. Encountered by a Ghost in the vast snowy wastes that had picked up the distress signal emitted by the dead Exos, Baligant was the only one of his unit intact enough to be revived. The advanced subroutine that grants the Exos sentience kicked in during the last hours of the battle against the Cabal, and he had no idea where he was or what he was when his Ghost revived him.

After fleeing the Siege Dancers (What, did you think a newly-revived Guardian was going to be able to take down an entire Cabal detachment on his own?) Baligant made his way south with his Ghost, while it explained to him what had happened. Using spare parts found in the post-apocalyptic battlegrounds of the Arctic, Baligant managed to repair a shot-down Cabal dropship and used it to make his way to the City. His newly-found sentience came with a passionate curiosity about the Golden Age and humanity's past, enhanced by the fact that Baligant had no memory of it. This curiosity made him gravitate towards the Warlock Orders, the Cryptarchs, and New Monarchy, and after months of fighting on Earth and beyond, delving deep into Golden Age installations to find the relics within and study them, he has become a respected member of all three groups.

Additional information
Timezone: Eastern
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckUrcdnWZ2g
Anything else you would like to add?: Just a suggestion, but we should take advantage of the fact that we don't have the limitations the game has. For example, we could have missions in areas mentioned but not focused on in the game, like the non-Russian parts of post-apocalyptic Earth, the Jovian Kingdoms, the Reef, the City outside of the Tower, etc.
Last edited by Utceforp on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Signatures are so 2014.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:07 pm

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Can you please delete the text that was already there?

edited

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:26 pm

Anything else you would like to add?: Just a suggestion, but we should take advantage of the fact that we don't have the limitations the game has. For example, we could have missions in areas mentioned but not focused on in the game, like the non-Russian parts of post-apocalyptic Earth, the Jovian Kingdoms, the Reef, the City outside of the Tower, etc.

I for one would like to see what the rest of earth is like without being limited to a cosmodrome in Russia. So agreed.
Last edited by The blood ravens on Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:36 pm

The blood ravens wrote:

I for one would like to see what the rest of earth is like without being limited to a cosmodrome in Russia. So agreed.

I agree. I also want to see more of the Reef, since the brief glimpse of the Awoken's domain was very interesting.

Question: Is the RP going to take place before, during or after the game's main campaign?
Signatures are so 2014.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:39 pm

Utceforp wrote:
The blood ravens wrote:I for one would like to see what the rest of earth is like without being limited to a cosmodrome in Russia. So agreed.

I agree. I also want to see more of the Reef, since the brief glimpse of the Awoken's domain was very interesting.

Question: Is the RP going to take place before, during or after the game's main campaign?

Imagine New York with its streets flooded requiring the guardians to use fast attack boats to navigate the streets, the ruins of London after the fallen devils sacked it, the overgrown ruins of DC, ect.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:47 pm

The blood ravens wrote:
Utceforp wrote:I agree. I also want to see more of the Reef, since the brief glimpse of the Awoken's domain was very interesting.

Imagine New York with its streets flooded requiring the guardians to use fast attack boats to navigate the streets, the ruins of London after the fallen devils sacked it, the overgrown ruins of DC, ect.

They could just use Sparrows outfitted with weaponry rather than boats, but the concept is really good. I also want to see large battles involving grunt City soldiers backed up by Guardian shock troops fighting enormous enemy armies in huge battles, and spaceship-to-spaceship combat. The spaceship combat could be in the Reef, also.
Signatures are so 2014.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:49 pm

Utceforp wrote:
The blood ravens wrote:Imagine New York with its streets flooded requiring the guardians to use fast attack boats to navigate the streets, the ruins of London after the fallen devils sacked it, the overgrown ruins of DC, ect.

They could just use Sparrows outfitted with weaponry rather than boats, but the concept is really good. I also want to see large battles involving grunt City soldiers backed up by Guardian shock troops fighting enormous enemy armies in huge battles, and spaceship-to-spaceship combat. The spaceship combat could be in the Reef, also.

I'm not entirely sure sparrows can float on water.

Especially deep water.

Exploring all the derelict ships in the reef would be awesome.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:53 pm

The blood ravens wrote:
Utceforp wrote:They could just use Sparrows outfitted with weaponry rather than boats, but the concept is really good. I also want to see large battles involving grunt City soldiers backed up by Guardian shock troops fighting enormous enemy armies in huge battles, and spaceship-to-spaceship combat. The spaceship combat could be in the Reef, also.

I'm not entirely sure sparrows can float on water.

Especially deep water.

Isn't there a section of the Cosmodrome with a river that your Sparrow can ride over?

I hadn't even thought of the derelict ship idea, but a whole bunch of guardians landing on a dead ship, slowly finding out how the crew was killed and realizing that it's been infested by the Hive before having to get out as quickly as possible would be awesome.
Signatures are so 2014.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:55 pm

Utceforp wrote:
The blood ravens wrote:I'm not entirely sure sparrows can float on water.

Especially deep water.

Isn't there a section of the Cosmodrome with a river that your Sparrow can ride over?

I hadn't even thought of the derelict ship idea, but a whole bunch of guardians landing on a dead ship, slowly finding out how the crew was killed and realizing that it's been infested by the Hive before having to get out as quickly as possible would be awesome.

That was more of a creek. Not really that deep.

But slowly floating through the dark corridors of a derelict ship after cutting open one of the hatches for an escape pod, and fighting fallen or hive in zero gravity sounds like pure awesomeness.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:25 pm

Guardian Application
Name and nicknames: Ulrica "Wolf" Yseult
Race: Human
Class: Hunter.
Appearance: Perfect Nord.
Personality: Calm and collected, loyal and fulfills her duties to the letter.
Equipment:
Helmet
Cloak
Chest
Gauntlets
Boots
StA52 Knockoff :P
Sniper Rifle
GjallarHorn

Bio: Ulrica, or Wolf as she prefers clearly because of the amount of Wolf related armor and carves a wolf in to all of her weapons and even her sparrow and ship, built her reputation from scratch being a loyal Guardian but an even fiercer Hunter. She prefers long range engagements as to short but is comfortable with medium range ones as well, however she will adapt as needed to any situation. She's defensive about her past and usually keeps to herself about it, but isn't afraid to share with someone she truly trusts. There have been rumors among the newer Guardians that occasionally they'll see a few hostiles just fall over, dead, and wouldn't have been able to guess where the shot came from.

Additional information
Timezone: GMT-8
Theme Song: Shepard of Fire by Avenged Sevenfold
Anything else you would like to add?: Still mad I can't have a wolf girl. ;w; (also know I have a crappy bio but it's all I could put together >..<)
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Guardian Application
Name and nicknames:Gregory Amakov "Greg"
Race:Human
Class:Hunter
Appearance:

Personality:He's generally a happy soul,his dream of getting out of the city and seeing the world finally fulfilled by his becoming a guardian.This is despite the fact that his family views him more as an extension of themselves than as their son,never showing him genuine love in his life.Due to their devotion to the cause of the Future War Cult they have sent many of their sons and daughters to join in the fight against the forces that assail humanity as workers,soldiers and guardians for the cult. He is disliking of spending too much time in (inhabited) metropolitan areas (He has developed this from begin cooped up in the crowded city) and prefers the peace and quiet of the rusted lands than he does the loud and busy Last City that he will happily defend from the hated fallen.And like his father before him he holds an distinct interest in collecting whatever he can and carrying it back with him as a memento of the places he's been and the creatures he's fought in the name of the Amakov family.(thinks new monarchy is foolish and dead orbit are cowards)

Equipment:
As you can tell the family color is blue :p

Weapons:
Primary

Special

Heavy

Do you want exact stats in the weapons?

Bio:Born in the Last City,Gregory was son seven of Tomalk Amakov's twelve children.From the moment they were able to talk they were instilled with a distinct hatred for the Fallen and a lesser hatred for the other races that exist in the ruins of what humanity had once claimed as their empire.This was due to the Amakov family's ancestral history of public officials who once were governors of old Russia before the fall of humanity.Now Gregory was put through an overbearing process of indoctrination into the FWC and its beliefs and the Xenophobic ideals of the Amakov family,giving him a natural dislike for anyone who isn't 100% human. (robots and awakened are seen as tools more than people to him.)After years of sitting in his Amakov family dominated apartment bloc,watching his cousins and siblings leave with cheers by those who remained behind,he was finally shown to be capable of being a guardian and was sent to join the ranks of the Guardians to bring glory to the Amakov family name and to bring sorrow upon the much hated fallen.

Additional information
Timezone: Eastern Time zone
Theme Song:Brand X Music - Decimate (Volume 16 - Epic Choral Massive Hybrid)
Anything else you would like to add?: As the RP goes along he will either see the "others" as equals or as bad as he was taught depending on what they do.
Last edited by Servinta on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:14 pm

Servinta wrote:Guardian Application
Name and nicknames:Gregory Amakov "Greg"
Race:Human
Class:Hunter
Appearance:
Personality:He's generally a happy soul,his dream of getting out of the city and seeing the world finally fulfilled by his becoming a guardian.This is despite the fact that his family views him more as an extension of themselves than as their son,never showing him genuine love in his life.Due to their devotion to the cause of the Future War Cult they have sent many of their sons and daughters to join in the fight against the forces that assail humanity as workers,soldiers and guardians for the cult. He is disliking of spending too much time in (inhabited) metropolitan areas (He has developed this from begin cooped up in the crowded city) and prefers the peace and quiet of the rusted lands than he does the loud and busy Last City that he will happily defend from the hated fallen.And like his father before him he holds an distinct interest in collecting whatever he can and carrying it back with him as a memento of the places he's been and the creatures he's fought in the name of the Amakov family.(thinks new monarchy is foolish and dead orbit are cowards)

Equipment:
(Image)
As you can tell the family color is blue :p

Weapons:

Do you want exact stats in the weapons?

Bio:Born in the Last City,Gregory was son seven of Tomalk Amakov's twelve children.From the moment they were able to talk they were instilled with a distinct hatred for the Fallen and a lesser hatred for the other races that exist in the ruins of what humanity had once claimed as their empire.This was due to the Amakov family's ancestral history of public officials who once were governors of old Russia before the fall of humanity.Now Gregory was put through an overbearing process of indoctrination into the FWC and its beliefs and the Xenophobic ideals of the Amakov family,giving him a natural dislike for anyone who isn't 100% human. (robots and awakened are seen as tools more than people to him.)After years of sitting in his Amakov family dominated apartment bloc,watching his cousins and siblings leave with cheers by those who remained behind,he was finally shown to be capable of being a guardian and was sent to join the ranks of the Guardians to bring glory to the Amakov family name and to bring sorrow upon the much hated fallen.

Additional information
Timezone: Eastern Time zone
Theme Song:Brand X Music - Decimate (Volume 16 - Epic Choral Massive Hybrid)
Anything else you would like to add?:

Greg and Baligant are going to get on wonderfully. *nods*
Signatures are so 2014.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse