NATION

PASSWORD

Punch - social networking website (IC/open for all)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Thursday, 9/18/48

Liu Yan
People's Republic of Zhouran
Philippine military analyst
Wrote a shout out just a while ago:

Category: Critiscism, military

I have researched into the Philippine military, and I do have some critiscism.

Firstly, their air force lacks any aerial refueling tankers. As a result, their fighter jets keep having to land in airbases to refuel. In fact, it would take them like a week to send fighter jets into another country.

Secondly, they only have a small number of cargo planes, only having about 300, while Zhouran maintains thousands.

Thirdly, their soldiers always fight, and yet, has Terten even heard of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?

To me, Terten does not know anything about military science. In fact, I doubt if their military officers even have proper military understanding. Also, they spend way too much on defense, and even though us Zhouranese are highly militarized, we don't spend a lot on defense, because we care about economic growth.

Their Hukbo was established in 2041, and so, Terten's army is still young. To me, the Philippines' rival, Gran Cuscatlan, might be more professional, and more experienced.

29,294 Hits
Last edited by Zhouran on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:46 pm

---------Tuesday, 09/01/25--------

Nosamo News Service International
Guadalupador
International News Service

Category: News

Martinezist Volunteer Fighters Under Int'l. Scrutiny

Guarija, Chucara- Recently, a unit of Russian Martinezist Fighters arrived in Chucara under the command of the MNC, and Santiago Pact Forces. The counter-revolutionary St. Alexander's Battalion has come under some recent criticism by several human rights NGOs for their handling of POWs and use of torture. Several reports of the St. Alexander's Battalion torturing and mistreating Chucaran prisoners of war have surfaced from several sources from within Guarija. The Minister of Defense has recently made a statement on the use of the Battalion, calling them: "A bloodthirsty gang, that'll do anything for Martinez and his murderous croneys." The Guadalupadorian Government has yet to release an official statement on the use of these mercenaries in Chucara.

420,000,069 Hits
Last edited by Guadalupador on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Thursday, 09/18/48

KAPITAN LOKO
(Martin Galaman)
Philippine bayan
Student, Xavier University

Category: Criticism

What has Zhouran done to match the things done that had ever been done by our bayan?

983 Hits
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Thursday, 9/18/48

Liu Yan

Category: Politics, history

@KAPITAN LOKO... Asigna Philippines is like a toddler while Zhouran is like an old wise man. Toddlers will learn as they grow up, but Asigna Philippines still young, and would need another decade to mature.

For what Asigna Philippines have achieved, we Zhouranese have achieved many just decades ago. Your bayan is decades behind Zhouran, and behind China, who is Terten's enemy, and the United States of America, who have been a superpower since the end of World War 2.

It's best for Terten to look at not just other powerful nations, but also, look at ancient powers as well, like the Romans.

27,843 Hits

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:56 pm

---------Monday, 09/15/2014--------

Marshal-General Mustafa Haddad (مصطفى حداد )
Riysa (جمهورية العربي ألفاشية الريسي)

Category:Politics, Military

@Liu Yan These are some interesting observations, and I'd like to add my own in addition to that.

It appears that their tactical and strategic theory are, at most, basic, as they prefer relying on that their equipment will be superior than their enemies - a gamble that, at best, is extremely risky. They attempted to apply conventional warfare to a setting that was wholly unsuitable for it and against an enemy that was smart enough to fight on its own terms, thus leading to a complete inability to respond to the Burmese militias and resulted in an unholy amount of losses. There were multiple openings that their soldiers could have taken and at least inflicted some bad losses on the militias, but proved incapable of seizing the initiative at crucial moments. Furthermore, as the recent construction and buildup in Thailand shows, if they can not defeat their enemy initially, then they try to resort to brute force, which presents a whole set of logistical problems alone. Brute force is hard to direct, and a smart opponent can easily reduce a proud army to shreds. It also should be mentioned that brute force has only been rarely used throughout warfare (Iran-Iraq comes to mind), and has resulted in major defeats or Pyrrhic victories for the user.

19302 Hits

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Thursday, 09/18/48

KAPITAN LOKO
(Martin Galaman)
Philippine bayan

@Liu Yan
I don't care what you think, i care what you know. No one likes opinions, we want facts.

983 Hits
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Thursday, 9/18/48

Liu Yan

Category: Military

@Marshal-General Mustafa Haddad... That's some good post you made.

To me, Asigna military has so much equipment that they have to store many in their storage facilities. As a result, they would have to spend big money to maintain these stored weaponry and equipment.

And yes, they always try to use the idea of our equipments are superior, which is definitely risky, just like a gamble, but instead of betting on money, they are betting on power.

29,243 Hits

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:04 pm

Thursday, 9/18/48

Liu Yan

Category: Politics, history

@KAPITAN LOKO... what facts do I need when it is obvious on just how young Asigna Philippines is.

It's like saying this 1 year old baby is more stronger than a 15 year old teenager.

27,843 Hits

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Thursday, 09/18/48

KAPITAN LOKO
(Martin Galaman)
Philippine bayan

@Liu Yan Such accusations don't even have solid evidences and are ultimately, baseless. Has everyone tried to look at the statistics surrounding Zhouran's army? 7 million active...And they accuse us of being economically unincentive?

Take note...we only have 1 million active and only 700,000 of them are ground troopers, the rest are either pilots, sailors or commanding officers.

Our own military makes its own money, they have their own $ 1 trillion strong economy that provides for themselves with their own food and ammunition, making it sure that there will be no disruption with the military economy should the civilian economy falter and the civilian economy will not falter should the military economy falter... That would give room for the two to recover while not affecting each other. Take note, Dangan corporation, the Hukbo's source of money. Zhouran likes to think it is the most powerful nation in the world though even the Pacific islands wouldn't buy that blatant lie.

We no longer listen to old men, they teach us outdated values that no longer apply to this modern 21st century.

983 Hits
Last edited by Asigna on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:10 pm

Nosamo News Service International
Guadalupador
International News Service

Category: News

New High Admiral Granin: "Big Changes to Naval Strategy are Coming."

Nosamo, Guadalupador- In a press briefing this afternoon, newly promoted, High Admiral Granin explains how the Guadalupadorian Federal Navy's policy and strategy will be changed. "Big changes are coming, our enemies don't care for diplomacy, or politics. They will strike without warning, and without mercy. We must adapt to this strategy as soon as possible. We can't rely on other nations having our backs all the time." Granin said. This comes as a breath of fresh air from many representatives on the Defense Committee, as the naval disaster in the Andaman Sea last week forced the previous High Admiral into retirement. "Our navy will no longer be a peacetime navy. It will be a wartime navy." Granin finished off the briefing with that statement. Indicating, that this new High Admiral is serious about mobilizing, even if the National Assembly is hesitant to go to war.

123,456,789 Hits

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:11 pm

ST. ALEXANDER'S BATTALION
CHUCARA
COUNTER-REVOLUTIONARY

Category: #ChucaraLibre

I am now watching Guarija burn. Our base was thanks God not hit and we re alive. No member of the battalion has been killed so far.

We are packing up. General Fulgencio Garcia, visited us few moments ago and told us to pack up. We are going to major operation.

Pray to God I will be alive, for I feel that many of us will not leave Chucara. However, we are the elite: We are Alexander Nevsky's battalion, and only God can stop us!

S Nami Bog!

90871 Hits
Last edited by El Cuscatlan on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:14 pm

Sunday, 9/7/48

CoS Veni Javez
Castille de Terro, RNI

Category: Public Announcement

I must sarcastically thank all of the leaders who have criticized the Asignist military power.
Thank you, because now they are unaware of their own flaws.
Thank you, because now any military power going against this once-rational regime will now be unable to exploit those flaws.
Thank you, because now more men will die as any military conflict will last longer.

I must strongly advise against any future criticism, gloating, or anything of that nature...

18,576 Hits

Sunday, 9/7/48

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:16 pm

---------Wednesday, 09/17/2014--------

Marshal-General Mustafa Haddad (مصطفى حداد )
Riysa (جمهورية العربي ألفاشية الريسي)

Category:Politics, Military

@Liu Yan Their economy is, I'd say, inflated - a bubble economy. All it takes is one prick to bring it all crashing down.

Since we're at war with Asigna, I think very soon a body count will show how "good" their armed forces is. All ready, they've lost about 2,500 soldiers, and I believe upwards of 130 armored vehicles (over half of what they deployed) from Burma, plus an artillery brigade, and those were from Martinezist militias.

19302 Hits
Last edited by Riysa on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:29 pm

Thursday, 09/18/48

Hen Jon Meier 78 RAC
BUSY
Philippine bayan

Category: Military
Don't be overjoyed that you managed to eliminate our first assault. That was not planned at all. We made the mistake of having a politician plan the assault (Terten for that matter) when it was supposed to be us, the Hukbo high command, who should have planned it. We are fixing our mistakes.

Don't worry filthy Martinezist...You shall have a fight, and it won't be the mere Terten styled raids. :p

Something better.

10,985 Hits

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:36 pm

RAUL MARTINEZ
GRAN CUSCATLAN
EL CAUDILLO

Category: Politics

@HenJonMeier78RAC

Toy tanks became too boring and you decided to play with real tanks?

Come on, surprise me......

198 982 Hits
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Yuzhou
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuzhou » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:48 pm

---------Wednesday, 09/17/89--------

Cap'n Shosomi
Yuzhou
YSF Tengri, Admiral

Category: Politics, Life

Gooood Day citizens of the world!!

I am here in breathtaking Yu city, enjoying the sunny weather. While I spend my leave here at home, I can't help but be bothered by something on my mind. That something, is the current state of affairs revolving around the conflicts I hear so much about on the news, at the base, and even here, on Punch.

The most depressing has to be the lives soon to be lost by these conflicts. It is regrettable, because both sides talk of the crimes committed by the opposing side. My question is, if these accusations are nothing but potent lies, then why haven't these "leaders" found it within themselves to bring about peace?

As a military man myself, I know that conflicts are often avoidable, if those in charge would rationalize and confront the issue with compassion. It sickens me that more death is to come at the hands of squabbling children who received way too much ice cream when given the chance. Guess it's a good day to be a Yu citizen.

Also, happy late birthday to Supreme Commander of the Southern Phoenix Kiniro Zakarii! I only missed it by a day, but you are a whole year slower, uglier, and more senile. Love ya dad!

21,989 Hits

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:51 pm

---------Wednesday, 09/17/14--------

The Laughing Man
Location Unknown
Soothsayer
Saddam's Ghost wrote a shout out just a while ago:

Category: #Facts

Let me start this communication, by stating that Asigna Philippines is the absolute laughing stock of the civilized world. Terten is a fucking joke, and rules his people like a sauced up pauper lords over a stinking garbage heap composed of the table scraps from countries better then itself.

In the backwards mind of the supposed "great" Terten, he thinks that his country is the greatest thing to ever grace the international scene in recent years. The truth however, if quite the opposite, as many an established and long standing nation is absolutely fed up with Terten and his constant uncontrollable rage against anything and everything that is western or progressive thinking.

Tell me oh great one, how did it feel when The Dominion landed troops on you're shores and completely caught your pathetic military completely off guard with it's hipster skinny jeans firmly around it's ankles? I bet Terten cried like a little girl softly into his fluffy pink sheets upon hearing the news that his supposed great nation wasn't near as mighty as he tried to claim it to be. I hear Dominion controlled Eastern Samar is a shining jewel compared to the rest of your backwards country.

The international community as a whole, should step in and remove Terten the Fool from his thrown of mournful sorrow at the point of a loaded gun. The world would be a much better place without this pauper mouthing off his biased and racist views at every chance he gets.

Yolo.

4,120,601 Hits
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:53 pm

Enrique Yanama
Guadalupador
Former Grand Premier of Guadalupador

Oh, @RaulMartinez, you're so sassy! Though seriously, your black and white view of the world is probably the most destructive thing ever wrought upon this Earth within the last 50 years.

210,678,201 Hits
Last edited by Guadalupador on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Planeia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Planeia » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:34 pm

Thursday, 9/18/2024

Task_Force_Fan_Gurl99
(Misaka Trito)
Arcthro Letium, DURP
Intern at the Planeian Committee of Xeno Affairs

Category: YOLO

ugh, so much frucking politics and dick comparing on this site! you earthlings are so depressing!

#PoliticallyApathetic #YOLO #SWEG

804,789 Hits
Paradise has Fallen

Rasputin the Evil Roleplayer
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rasputin the Evil Roleplayer » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:56 pm

---------WEEKDAY, MM/DD/YY--------

Grigori Rasputin
Russian Empire
Priest

Category: YOLO

100 years later. they still think i am dead, so lets go online and celebrate!
#Can'ttouchthis

215432 Hits
Last edited by Rasputin the Evil Roleplayer on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:37 pm

Zhouran wrote:
(Image)
Thursday, 9/18/48

(Image)
Liu Yan

@KAPITAN LOKO... we don't claim that we are the most powerful on Earth.

Also, we don't rudely invade other nations. Why don't you ask Terten to deploy peacekeapers instead.

27,843 Hits

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:44 pm

---------Wednesday, 09/17/89--------

Abishag Korey
Olyan, the Zurithalissaran Monarchy
Foreign Minister of the United Kingdom of Ganosia, Veceria and France

With the recent acquisition of the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent (due to our Eminralian allies), we have begun our next phase of operations.

We look forward to establishing a new order in the region, one that shall ensure peace and prosperity will be bestowed upon all men, women and children, one that shall quell the decades-long violence and discord. If you have a problem with us due to this new development, please feel free to contact us accordingly. Certain kinds of problems, however, will require certain....answers, to say the least.

419,666,049 Hits
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:53 am

OOC: Just to make it clear: Merrick Isles semi-controls India in Burmese war. It is different cannon, in which India is independent and is Merrick's ally.

TERTENBUSTERS
Gran Cuscatlan
Tertenbuster

Category: #RemoveGorsa, #Cucco4Evah!

Asignists storming IYF embassy? How about us giving those Pinos a beating? Today under El Libertador statue, and bring your guns friends for there will be blood!

568 098 Hits
Last edited by El Cuscatlan on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Christian Jerusalem (Ancient)
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Jerusalem (Ancient) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:16 am

---------WEEKDAY, MM/DD/YY--------

Good king joe
Jerusalem
Warrior King

Category: #warning
I am getting sick of hearing people say that they control the Middle East, i may not be on the best terms with Arabia, but i am beginning to feel threatened and if i need to ally with Arabia i will,

100,000 Hits
Hello! call me Acre. I am just a friendly Christian with a love of alternate history, and i always wondered what would have happened if the crusades where successful
I don't have anything against Islam, nor do i see them as my enemies, this is just a Roleplay nation

Hello Islamic Extremist nations, i see you're Jihad and il raise you one Crusade

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:34 am

Tuesday 18/09/14

Jalnatzic the Greatest
Bolrieg
Holy Crusaders

Category: #JoinTheJalnatzic

Are you concerned by the Ganosi goat lover empire building?
Are you worried about the threat of Islamic extremism?
Are you threated by the threat of the Filipese Ustase?
Do you want to be with that nice girl you see everyday?
Are you just bored fuckless?

If the answer to any or all of these are "Yes". The Jalnatzic are for you, triumph over the mujihadeen, slaughter the Ganosi Fauns, dance over carcasses of the eastern Ustase. Have that girl by your side and if her jealous tan monkey of an ex threatens you yell "I AM JALNATZIC" Then shoot him and be admired for it.

U Boj Za Narod Svoj.

560000 Hits
Last edited by Bolrieg on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates