NATION

PASSWORD

Past: The Zaira Chronicles (Semi-Open) OOC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Past: The Zaira Chronicles (Semi-Open) OOC

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:55 pm

The year is 1994. The world is becoming more and more computerized as satellites are thrown into the atmosphere, connecting the world ever so slowly, into one giant industrialized center. One center that has been split into so many factions of countries that it was often wondered how the human race made it as far as they did.
Competition amongst countries was common, but so was assassination. If a person could not be hired or kidnapped, what better way to keep one’s enemies from achieving a scientific or militaristic breakthrough than killing the man in charge?
Companies began popping up to deliver the trained assassins needed for these missions. But, the largest of these companies was the Black Pirate Corporation. With over 200 missions taking place daily in over 50 different countries, it was no wonder that it was churning a billion dollar profit.
Now, our story begins fifteen years ago, where a seven year old girl is picking through the dirty streets of Belvin, Rhodevus. As she opens a garbage can lid to check for food, she hears a car pull up beside her. “Hey. Hey little girl.” Called the man inside the car. The girl turned to the man, who was dressed in a high class suit, smoking a cigar. “Yes?”
“What’s your name little girl?” The man asked, taking the cigar out of his mouth, blowing the smoke in her direction.
“Zaira. My name is Zaira.” The man smiled. “Zaira, Zaira Zaira. Do you know who your parents are? How about where they are?”
Zaira teared up at the mention of parents. “I don’t know! I am alone.”
“Why don’t you come with me? I can cloth you and feed you. How does that sound? You’ll be off the street.”
“but…”
“No buts. Zaira, I know your mother. Actually, her name is Jane. I’m her brother, your uncle. You need to come with me.”

Zaira worked for her uncle for 15 years. As an assassin for the Black Pirate Corporation, which her uncle started. She trained for most of her life, and became one of the world’s top assassins.
One day, her uncle called her into his office. Zaira walked into his office, kneeling down in from of his modern black desk. “you called?”
“Yes. Yes. Zaira, I have a very important mission for you. Given to us directly from the Rhodeve Monarch, King Benner the Great. We are going to take out a very high ranked official that has been working his way up the military ranks. Admiral Nathanial Timmel. He has been leaking information to the Bannerless Brotherhood Organization for years.”
“Understood.” Zaira nodded.
“It will be much too hard to do this alone. I have called in to other companies from other countries to send their greatest assassins and spies in order to help you…”

OOC:
Welcome to the Zaira Chronicles Chapter 1: Past!
This will be my attempt at a second trilogy, but I am going to take it one RP at a time. I want this RP to be fun, exciting a full of twists. So this means, if I am not in a crucial moment, you all can lead the RP where you think it is going!
Also, I don’t want this to be too stressful for everyone; posts should be between 1-5 paragraphs, no more. No need to go too in detail, like the opening post. Just sit back relax and enjoy the ride…

APPLICATION
Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Company Name:[/b]
[b]Name of Assassin/Spy:[/b]
[b]Picture of Character:[/b]
[b]Special Skills:[/b]
[b]Age/History of Character:[/b]
[b]RP Sample:[/b]

Nation Name:Rhodevus
Company Name:Black Pirate Corporation
Name of Assassin/Spy: Zaira (Assasin)
Picture of Character:Image
Special Skills: Acrobatics, Martial Arts, Scoped Snipers, Knives/Knife throwing, Lying
Age/History of Character:22, The important history of this character is the OP
RP Sample:Ya, I don't need to do this

IC: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=306540
Last edited by Rhodevus on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Aznazia
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aznazia » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Nation Name: Aznaiza
Company Name: Discrete Solutions
Name of Assassin/Spy: Connie Keithel
Picture of Character:

Special Skills: Ex-Spec Ops (ASOD), Highly trained marksman, small arms expert, helicopter pilot, some martial arts, decent hacking abilities.
Age/History of Character:

Connie was born in Port Patterson, Aznazia on February 11th, 1969 and raised as a middle class girl. She had her mother, father and younger brother whom she was extremely close too. However on July 26th, 1985 her family was taking a ferry across Lake Terminus when the ferry began to sink after it crashed into another boat in the fog. The ferry sank so fast that only Connie and a few other passengers were able to escape. With here family gone Connie was placed in a foster home until she reached the age of 18. From there she was drafted into the Armed Forces like all 18 year olds that failed to pass into the universities (This was still a requirement during this time and would be eliminated by 1985). After she served her two years she decided to stay in the military and in 1989 became part of ASOD where she preformed admirably with her team. In 1992 she finally left ASOD and became a member of Descrete Solutions; a Aznazian based PMC working for anyone that needs something done with secrecy. Jobs for Descrete Solutions range from tracking spys in Aznazia, spying on nations and companies, and even assassinations of foreign 'targets'. However they would in no case betray Aznazia or spy on Aznazia. Connie quickly became a well regarded member after her assassination of of a CEO for a competing company. Now that she has proven herself Discrete Solutions plan on sending her on a much more dangerous task. One that will set her on a collision course with Zaira.

RP Sample:

Ummm do I need this?
Last edited by Aznazia on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Federal Republic of Aznazia

My Political View: https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=4.13&soc=2.82
Pro: USA, Guns, Republic, Capitalism, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Gay Rights, Patriotism, Environment, Green Energy.
Anti: Communism, Corruption, Crony-Capitalism, Accommodation, Fascism, Religious Extremism, Neo-Progressivism.
Peace Time: 450,000 total

Breakdown by branch (peace time):
    -Army: 250,000
    -Navy: 100,000
    -Marines: 35,000
    -Air force: 65,000
Population: 98.362 Million
Current Chancellor: Fredrick Pudikov
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dwight Folwer
Press Secretary: David Piers
Aznazian Trade Secretary: Christopher Olson

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Aznazia wrote:Nation Name: Aznaiza
Company Name: Discrete Solutions
Name of Assassin/Spy: Connie Keithel
Picture of Character:
Special Skills: Ex-Spec Ops, Highly trained marksman, some martial arts, decent hacking abilities.

Connie was born in Port Patterson, Aznazia on February 11th, 1965 and raised as a middle class girl. She had her mother, father and younger brother whom she was extremely close too. However on July 26th, 1981 her family was taking a ferry across Lake Terminus when the ferry began to sink after it crashed into another boat in the fog. The ferry sank so fast that only Connie and a few other passengers were able to escape. With here family gone Connie was placed in a foster home until she reached the age of 18. From there she was drafted into the Armed Forces like all 18 year olds that failed to pass into the universities (This was still a requirement during this time and would be eliminated by 1985). After she served her two years she decided to stay in the military and became part of ASOD where she preformed admirably with her team. In 1988 she finally left ASOD and became a member of Descrete Solutions; a Aznazian based PMC working for anyone that needs something done with secrecy. Jobs ranged from tracking spys in Aznazia, spying on nations and companies, and even assassinations of foreign 'targets'. However they would in no case betray Aznazia or spy on Aznazia. Connie quickly became a well regarded member after her assassination of of a CEO for a competing company. Now that she has proven herself Discrete Solutions plan on sending her on a much more dangerous task. One that will set her on a collision course with Zaira.

RP Sample:

Ummm do I need this?

you don't need it, I've RP'ed with you enough. So accepted!!
She/Her
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook

Oblaren
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:14 am

It's gone
Last edited by Oblaren on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:32 am

Oblaren wrote:Nation Name: Oblaren
Company Name: Self-employed anti-assassin.
Name of Assassin/Spy: Roy Ackerman
Picture of Character:No such thing exists

Skills: now if I told you, that would ruin the fun."
-Roy Ackerman.

Roy was born in a lower class family. Sadly his younger sister died at age 7 due to a unknown sickness. His father worked in the army as a code breaker. His father and mother went to a military ball held in honor of those serving. Roy's father and mother were assassinated. Roy became obsessed with how to kill assassins. He studied their strategics and trained him to use any gun well. He studied his father's books and soon learned how to break codes. At age 18 Roy killed his first assassin, the one going for his father's coworker.roy burned his house down and left no trace if himself behind. Roy worked in the shadows killing assassins whenever he got the chance. He got he nickname "The Phantom Bullet" from assassins and a few tried to kill him. He dealt with all of them but one. A woman named Amanda Lenz. Amanda pleaded with Roy to share her life,which he did. However Amanda then had to work for Roy. Any trouble from her would result in her (as Roy put it) removal from this world. Amanda wasn't very intimidating and not the best shot with the sniper she used, she controlled small drones that helped her pinpoint a target. After awhile a kind of understanding formed between them. Today, Roy was leaving for Rhodevus but he hadn't told Amanda why. Although working with Roy put meaning in her life , Amanda was tired of being controlled by him.

sorry, but you lack an answer to some of the application. This includes, what your character looks like, his skills, and above all his history. There were no drones in the 1990s. They began being used in the mid-2000s, and only experimented with in 1995, a year before the RP took place.

edit: Also, if you are an assassin killer, then how do you know about this mission, which is for assassins and spies only?
Last edited by Rhodevus on Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her

Factbook

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:33 am

Tagging

Spy is a spy!
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

The Dictatorship POD
Minister

Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dictatorship POD » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:42 am

Nation Name: The Fully Militarized Nation of the Dictatorship POD
Company Name: P.O.D.I.--P.O.D.E.F.>>Service Adjustment Division
Name of Assassin/Spy: Erich Delson
Description of Character: 6'3" in height, 240 lbs, and strong build. Black hair, brown eyes, male, Caucasian. Exit scar on left cheek and entry scar over right eye.
Special Skills: Expert marksman, explosives expert, firearms expert, close quarters combat expert, skilled in hand to hand combat.
Age/History of Character: Age: 37

History:

At age twelve, Erich began the mandatory combat training for The Dictatorship's citizens and found it to be a particularly enjoyable time. After the mandatory training ended nine years later, Erich went to apply for the P.O.D. Army and was accepted only to spend four more years in advanced combat training. Once he was out of advanced combat training, at age twenty five, he served the minimum four years and retired at the rank of Colonel.

It was due to his impressive service record during the <<RESTRICTED>> Conflict that P.O.D.I offered him a job working with the Foreign Service Adjustment Division.

RP Sample: Necessary?
Last edited by The Dictatorship POD on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Defensive Condition
Current Def-con level: Def-Con 0
Apply for embassies here
EFEC member.
Allies

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:44 am

The dictatorship POD wrote:Nation Name: The Fully Militarized Nation of the Dictatorship POD
Company Name: P.O.D.I.--P.O.D.E.F.>>Foreign Service Adjustment Division
Name of Assassin/Spy: Erich Delson
Picture of Character: Would a description be acceptable?
Special Skills: Expert marksman, explosives expert, firearms expert, close quarters combat expert, skilled in hand to hand combat.
Age/History of Character: Age: 37

History:

At age twelve, Erich began the mandatory combat training for The Dictatorship's citizens and found it to be a particularly enjoyable time. After the mandatory training ended nine years later, Erich went to apply for the P.O.D. Army and was accepted only to spend four more years in advanced combat training. Once he was out of advanced combat training, at age twenty five, he served the minimum four years and retired at the rank of Colonel.

It was due to his impressive service record during the <<RESTRICTED>> Conflict that P.O.D.I offered him a job working with the Foreign Service Adjustment Division.

RP Sample: Necessary?

a description would be fine. and for you, no sample required. I RPed enough times with you! Accepted
Last edited by Rhodevus on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her

Factbook

SuperFruitland
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby SuperFruitland » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:46 am

Tagged, will edit in application when I get back from Canada.

The Dictatorship POD
Minister

Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dictatorship POD » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:00 am

Rhodevus wrote:a description would be fine. and for you, no sample required. I RPed enough times with you! Accepted

Thank you.
Defensive Condition
Current Def-con level: Def-Con 0
Apply for embassies here
EFEC member.
Allies

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:06 am

Delete my post if you can. I'm withdrawing my applicantion

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:02 am

*sighs* Take two

Nation Name: Oblaren
Company Name: Phantom Bullet
Picture of Character: I don't know how to do images so here's a description. Roy has short black hair, is 5' 11", weights 160 pounds, has grey eyes, pale skin, a faint scar on his cheek
Special Skills: Is an amazing sniper, good code breaker, knows some martial arts, decent at disguises.
Age/History of Character: 31 years old

History

Roy grew up in a lower middle class family. At a young age his father (an army code breaker) was murdered in his office by a fellow officer and his sister died at 7. His mother was surrounded by grief and was unable to care for Roy so he left her and joined the army in 1981. He got trained as a sniper and when into active duty for three year. After he got into a fight with an officer in 1984 he was thrown out of the army. Roy sent two years looking for a job when one day he was found by Phantom Bullet recruiter in 1986. He accepted the job and has been working with Phantom Bullet since 1986 taking down "enemies of the state".

RP Sample: Do I need to?

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:04 am

Oblaren wrote:*sighs* Take two

Nation Name: Oblaren
Company Name: Phantom Bullet
Picture of Character: I don't know how to do images so here's a description. Roy has short black hair, is 5' 11", weights 160 pounds, has grey eyes, pale skin, a faint scar on his cheek
Special Skills: Is an amazing sniper, good code breaker, knows some martial arts, decent at disguises.
Age/History of Character: 31 years old

History

Roy grew up in a lower middle class family. At a young age his father (an army code breaker) was murdered in his office by a fellow officer and his sister died at 7. His mother was surrounded by grief and was unable to care for Roy so he left her and joined the army in 1981. He got trained as a sniper and when into active duty for three year. After he got into a fight with an officer in 1984 he was thrown out of the army. Roy sent two years looking for a job when one day he was found by Phantom Bullet recruiter in 1986. He accepted the job and has been working with Phantom Bullet since 1986 taking down "enemies of the state".

RP Sample: Do I need to?

Accepted for sure.
She/Her

Factbook

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:40 pm

Nation Name:The People's Republic of the United Soviet Jason Republic
Company Name: The Ministry of Internal Affairs
Name of Assassin/Spy: Leon Trauvalski
Picture of Character:

Special Skills: Skilled in the use of multiple firearms, languages, mixed martial arts

Employed in the USJR army for general mandatory service it became clear that Leon was a skilled solider, serving on special ops teams. After helping prevent a nuclear power plant from sabotage the Ministry of Internal Affairs hired him and continued his training. Soon after he was reported killed in a flight that went down over the ocean, killing the entire crew with it.

However the crash was a fluke, devised by the IA to make a new crack squad of men in the modern warfare stage. The group itself is used to maintain stability when needed in the USJR on special missions which has made the IA the most feared organization in the USJR. No public records exist on this group. The Party Soviet has also been kept out of the loop. The IA is the most free and feared ministry.
RP Sample:

*ehem*
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:25 pm

United Soviet Jason Republic wrote:Nation Name:The People's Republic of the United Soviet Jason Republic
Company Name: The Ministry of Internal Affairs
Name of Assassin/Spy: Leon Trauvalski
Picture of Character:
Special Skills: Skilled in the use of multiple firearms, languages, mixed martial arts

Employed in the USJR army for general mandatory service it became clear that Leon was a skilled solider, serving on special ops teams. After helping prevent a nuclear power plant from sabotage the Ministry of Internal Affairs hired him and continued his training. Soon after he was reported killed in a flight that went down over the ocean, killing the entire crew with it.

However the crash was a fluke, devised by the IA to make a new crack squad of men in the modern warfare stage. The group itself is used to maintain stability when needed in the USJR on special missions which has made the IA the most feared organization in the USJR. No public records exist on this group. The Party Soviet has also been kept out of the loop. The IA is the most free and feared ministry.
RP Sample:

*ehem*

accepted!
She/Her

Factbook

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:39 pm

Are we RPing as just our assassin or as a nation and our assassin?

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Oblaren wrote:Are we RPing as just our assassin or as a nation and our assassin?

for this chapter, just the assassin/spy
She/Her

Factbook

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Thank you Rhodevus

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:11 am

IC thread will be posted by tomorrow.
She/Her

Factbook

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:16 am

Rhodevus wrote:IC thread will be posted by tomorrow.

Sweet

Aznazia
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aznazia » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:27 am

Rhodevus wrote:IC thread will be posted by tomorrow.

Awsome
The Federal Republic of Aznazia

My Political View: https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=4.13&soc=2.82
Pro: USA, Guns, Republic, Capitalism, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Gay Rights, Patriotism, Environment, Green Energy.
Anti: Communism, Corruption, Crony-Capitalism, Accommodation, Fascism, Religious Extremism, Neo-Progressivism.
Peace Time: 450,000 total

Breakdown by branch (peace time):
    -Army: 250,000
    -Navy: 100,000
    -Marines: 35,000
    -Air force: 65,000
Population: 98.362 Million
Current Chancellor: Fredrick Pudikov
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dwight Folwer
Press Secretary: David Piers
Aznazian Trade Secretary: Christopher Olson

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:53 pm

She/Her

Factbook

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents