NATION

PASSWORD

Hogwarts: A New Era(OOC, Signups, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we skip to the end of the day?

Yes
68%
No
32%

Total votes : 50

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:02 am

I think I'm going to make a first year character. I'm not sure what house yet though.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:04 am

Okay; Apologies for my lack of posting, I've been tied down with other RPs that I've started, so I guess I'll have to see them through to the end. Anyways, the next few days (Today, Monday, probably Tuesday and Wednesday, as well as next weekend) I'll be busy as hell, work's picked up and my math course I'm taking part time is wrapping up, so exams and final projects. Just posting this to let everyone here know that I'm still actually interested in the RP, and that, I will, as soon as possible, post in the IC and get caught up. Anyone willing to get Tereza as a friend?
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Tumbra
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 29, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tumbra » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:08 am

Lorellion wrote:Is there a group of first years who wants Ella in their friend group? She's the Minister of Magic's daughter and she is very intelligent. She is going to be a Ravenclaw.

The MOM's daughter?! Hot damn. I''ll meet her once we're at school, I am in Ravenclaw after all.
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF TUMBRA
Tumbra - a sprawling, modern federal democratic republic located in Esportiva. Strong economy, strong civil rights, strong freedoms.
Population: 121 million | TLA: TMB | Capital City: Straton | Largest City: Couno
Constitution | Domestic Database | Domestic Football | Domestic Motorsports | Wiki Article
President: Edward Merryweather (United) | Prime Minister: Bertram Andrews (Labour)
U-18 World Cup 13, 21 Champions/Di Bradini Cup 51, 57 Champions

Lonacondria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lonacondria » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:08 am

Morning Guys

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:09 am

Lorellion wrote:Is there a group of first years who wants Ella in their friend group? She's the Minister of Magic's daughter and she is very intelligent. She is going to be a Ravenclaw.

None of my characters would care about her specifically being the Minister of Magic's daughter, but I could see Adair and Mist being fine with another friend. They seem to be getting along with each other quite well.

Transoxthraxia wrote:Okay; Apologies for my lack of posting, I've been tied down with other RPs that I've started, so I guess I'll have to see them through to the end. Anyways, the next few days (Today, Monday, probably Tuesday and Wednesday, as well as next weekend) I'll be busy as hell, work's picked up and my math course I'm taking part time is wrapping up, so exams and final projects. Just posting this to let everyone here know that I'm still actually interested in the RP, and that, I will, as soon as possible, post in the IC and get caught up. Anyone willing to get Tereza as a friend?

You missed all the fun yesterday! My character was senselessly flirted with all day :P

What year is Tereza? There really is too many characters for me to keep track...
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Lonacondria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Lonacondria » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:11 am

did Agatha or Arthur post in the IC yet

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:12 am

Corrian wrote:

None of my characters would care about her specifically being the Minister of Magic's daughter, but I could see Adair and Mist being fine with another friend. They seem to be getting along with each other quite well.

Transoxthraxia wrote:Okay; Apologies for my lack of posting, I've been tied down with other RPs that I've started, so I guess I'll have to see them through to the end. Anyways, the next few days (Today, Monday, probably Tuesday and Wednesday, as well as next weekend) I'll be busy as hell, work's picked up and my math course I'm taking part time is wrapping up, so exams and final projects. Just posting this to let everyone here know that I'm still actually interested in the RP, and that, I will, as soon as possible, post in the IC and get caught up. Anyone willing to get Tereza as a friend?

You missed all the fun yesterday! My character was senselessly flirted with all day :P

What year is Tereza? There really is too many characters for me to keep track...

Fourth, but she's the kind of person to kind of not care about what age her friends are.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?

Mnar Secundus
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:14 am

Feel free to be Claire's friend if you want to. He's socially awkward but very intelligent too, and he wouldn't really care about her father's job. He's in a cabin with two older students and one first year.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:15 am

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Corrian wrote:None of my characters would care about her specifically being the Minister of Magic's daughter, but I could see Adair and Mist being fine with another friend. They seem to be getting along with each other quite well.

Fourth, but she's the kind of person to kind of not care about what age her friends are.

She could get closer to my characters if you want. They're the same age for the most part.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:16 am

Lonacondria wrote:did Agatha or Arthur post in the IC yet

I just posted, but not with Agatha because she's spacing out.

Also, you can always check for yourself...

Transoxthraxia wrote:Fourth, but she's the kind of person to kind of not care about what age her friends are.

Well, my fourth year seems to be anti-friends at the moment, or at least hasn't made any at Hogwarts yet despite being a 4th year (Possibly likely to change soon), so that probably wouldn't work.

It might work with my sixth year, though, who I doubt cares what age her friends are, either, even if she may mostly have 6th year friends. Which was why I was trying to arrange all the 6th years to be kinda friends or something :P Because I don't think there was many.
My Last.FM and RYM

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:21 am

Tomia wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:Fourth, but she's the kind of person to kind of not care about what age her friends are.

She could get closer to my characters if you want. They're the same age for the most part.

I'd be up for that, I guess.

Corrian wrote:

Well, my fourth year seems to be anti-friends at the moment, or at least hasn't made any at Hogwarts yet despite being a 4th year (Possibly likely to change soon), so that probably wouldn't work.

It might work with my sixth year, though, who I doubt cares what age her friends are, either, even if she may mostly have 6th year friends. Which was why I was trying to arrange all the 6th years to be kinda friends or something :P Because I don't think there was many.

Sure, if you'd like. I'd just ask to see what page that character app is on so I can read up on it a bit.

(Tereza's in on 4.)

Lonacondria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Lonacondria » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:22 am

@corran

I replied to Agatha

Lorellion
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorellion » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:30 am

I'm sure she'll meet people once she gets to Hogwarts, too.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:31 am

Transoxthraxia wrote:Sure, if you'd like. I'd just ask to see what page that character app is on so I can read up on it a bit.

Type in "Holly Desjardins" (because she has a strange last name) into the "search this topic" on the top of the page and it should take you to the app. I forgot what page it was on...

Lonacondria wrote:@corran

I replied to Agatha

I can read the IC, you know :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:35 am

Name:Walter Witten
Year(For a student only):1st
House(order the four houses from favorite to least favorite. I'll try to give you your first or second choice):Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gyffindor, Slytherin
Wand Type:10 inch, cherry, dragon heartstring
Pet(Name, Type, Description):None
Quidditch Position(Team, Position):None currently
Blood-status:Muggle Born
Family:An older sister named Maggie and his parents Clint and Wanda Witten
Personality:Walter is kind and compassionate, but also shy and has a bit of a self confidence problem. He is very intelligent and always felt a little out if place in the muggle world.
Appearance:Walter is tall for his age and has red hair and hazel eyes.
History:Walter was born to a muggle family and for most of his life knew nothing of the wizarding world. At age nine he began to display magical abilities an when he turned 11 received a letter inviting him to attend Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Interests:Magical creatures, learning about spells, reading about the wizarding world.
Strengths:Very intelligent, a fast learner, skilled at deduction.
Weaknesses:New to the wizarding world, very inexperienced when it comes to magic.

Lorellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lorellion » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:51 am

Tomia wrote:Name:Walter Witten
Year(For a student only):1st
House(order the four houses from favorite to least favorite. I'll try to give you your first or second choice):Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gyffindor, Slytherin
Wand Type:10 inch, cherry, dragon heartstring
Pet(Name, Type, Description):None
Quidditch Position(Team, Position):None currently
Blood-status:Muggle Born
Family:An older sister named Maggie and his parents Clint and Wanda Witten
Personality:Walter is kind and compassionate, but also shy and has a bit of a self confidence problem. He is very intelligent and always felt a little out if place in the muggle world.
Appearance:Walter is tall for his age and has red hair and hazel eyes.
History:Walter was born to a muggle family and for most of his life knew nothing of the wizarding world. At age nine he began to display magical abilities an when he turned 11 received a letter inviting him to attend Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Interests:Magical creatures, learning about spells, reading about the wizarding world.
Strengths:Very intelligent, a fast learner, skilled at deduction.
Weaknesses:New to the wizarding world, very inexperienced when it comes to magic.

Accepted!

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:53 am

How to be the Head of House?
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:55 am

Yes that sounds perfect for Alexander's character

Lonacondria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Lonacondria » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:58 am

I'll make a professer
can he be head of griffindor

it's not going to a class that Eva's in though too confusing

Lorellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lorellion » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:02 am

Well we have a head of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff right now.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:03 am

Lorellion wrote:Well we have a head of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff right now.

So who is this two professors?
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Rephesus
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rephesus » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:06 am

Lorellion wrote:Well we have a head of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff right now.

Again, I volunteer as Slytherin head.

Lorellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lorellion » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:11 am

Ok, so the Divination professor is Ravenclaw, the Care of Magical Creatures is Hufflepuff, Charms is Slytherin now, and that leaves Gryffindor open, but it looks like we'll have that position filled soon.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:14 am

Lore, I posted for your character just to give you a heads up.

Rephesus
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rephesus » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:23 am

Lorellion wrote:Ok, so the Divination professor is Ravenclaw, the Care of Magical Creatures is Hufflepuff, Charms is Slytherin now, and that leaves Gryffindor open, but it looks like we'll have that position filled soon.

Defence Against the Dark Arts or Transfiguration maybe?

Anyway, my Slytherins won't be evil little bastards.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse