NATION

PASSWORD

Hogwarts: A New Era(OOC, Signups, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we skip to the end of the day?

Yes
68%
No
32%

Total votes : 50

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:39 pm

I don't know how to introduce my character on the train so I think I'll wait until you all get to Hogwarts or the sorting hat (whenever that'll be)

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Terintania wrote:Name: Killian Ryder
House: Hufflepuff (Head of house if possible)
Wand Type: 9 inch, Vine wood, Dragon Heartstring
Pet(Name, Type, Description): Name: Kira. Type: Marble Fox. Description:

Quidditch Position(Team, Position):
Blood-status: Muggle-born.
Family: None. All deceased
Personality: Kind, caring. Pays attention to each student and gives them extra instruction if needed.
Appearance:
History: Killian had a pretty boring, average muggle life until he was 10, when his parents died in a car crash. A year later, he was off to hogwarts. He was always a bit slow at learning, until he got to his third year and chose animal studies, which he excelled at. A few years later, he graduated from Hogwarts and trained to become a Care of Magical Creatures teacher. Basically, his life didn't really have much notable about it. He's now a Care of Magical Creatures teacher at Hogwarts.
Interests: Animals, both magical and not, animal care, teaching.
Strengths: Animal care, teaching animal related stuff. Is a animagus
Weaknesses: He's not all that great at magic that doesn't involve animals. Would be willing to die to protect his students.
Class that you teach(For a professor only): Care of Magical Creatures
Last edited by Terintania on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Times are looking grim these days~

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:01 pm

Also, everyone else got their wands out as well, Avalon. Did Astrid not notice, or can you edit?

Mnar Secundus
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:02 pm

Name: Jill Hawky
Year: 6th
House: Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw; besides, I'd like her to be a prefect, if that's possible.
Wand Type: Cherry, 9.3 inches, with a unicorn tail hair core.
Pet: Spiderman, a lightly-colored Malaysian flying fox with a wingspan of 1.5 m. It is extremely affectionate and quite intelligent.
Quidditch Position: Beater
Family: Her father, William, is a violent, unemployed drunk; her mother, Jessica, is a cleaning lady, and has drug issues. They have been divorced for eight years. Jill was taken into custody by child care services at the age of eight, and mostly grew up in an orphanage.
Personality: Upbeat, optimistic and friendly. However, she has to work hard on this: her natural personality is much darker, very cold and quite frightening. She loves fighting, though she tries to hide it. She hates people with prejudices against others.
Appearance: Like this. She's extremely athletic, though.
History: Jill was born to a poor family in a rough neighborhood. She grew up mainly on the streets, trying to avoid her father's drunken abuse, and took up Muay Thai as a hobby and a means to defend herself at the age of six. Whe she was eight, her father tried to kill both Jill herself and her mother; he failed, but the couple divorced, and Jill was taken awau from them and put in an orphanage. This was marginally better than her initial setting, but still not very nice: she was bullied until she beat her harassers down and made herself an entourage. This was before she was nine. She took other orphans under her wing and worked towards making the place better for everyone.Her magical powers manifested themselves at the age of ten, not very spectacularly (she unconsciously Apparated a meter away), and she didn't mention them or use them until she received the letter from Hogwarts. Of course, neither she nor anyone around her believed it until a school professor came by to explain the situation. After enrolling at Hogwarts, she spent her school years uneventfully up till now, becoming a Beater in the Hufflepuff Quidditch team in second year and the House prefect in fifth year. She attained an OWL in DADA (E), Transfiguration (A, didn't continue to NEWT level), Care of Magical Creatures (O), Herbology (O) and Muggle Studies (O). She intends to take NEWTs in Care of Magical Creatures and Herbology.
Interests: Muay Thai (and fighting in general); herbology; magical creatures; music and dancing; Quidditch; pranks.
Strengths: A semi-professional Thai boxer, which makes her vastly superior to most wizards in athleticism and close-combat skills; charismatic; brave to the point of fearlessness; extremely hardworking and diligent; very loyal to her friends; a great flyer; determined; extremely talented in Apparition, despite her otherwise lackluster magical skills; surprisingly, her raw magical power is humongous, but she's unable to pull off the subtle and complex spells that would allow her to put that potential to use.
Weaknesses: Impulsive; not very talented at magic in general; a horrible cook; has a very bad memory; not very bright in the academical meaning of the term.
Last edited by Mnar Secundus on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Terintania wrote:
Terintania wrote:Name: Killian Ryder
House: Hufflepuff (Head of house if possible)
Wand Type: 9 inch, Vine wood, Dragon Heartstring
Pet(Name, Type, Description): Name: Kira. Type: Marble Fox. Description:

Quidditch Position(Team, Position):
Family: None. All deceased
Personality: Kind, caring. Pays attention to each student and gives them extra instruction if needed.
Appearance:
History: Killian had a pretty boring, average muggle life until he was 10, when his parents died in a car crash. A year later, he was off to hogwarts. He was always a bit slow at learning, until he got to his third year and chose animal studies, which he excelled at. A few years later, he graduated from Hogwarts and trained to become a Care of Magical Creatures teacher. Basically, his life didn't really have much notable about it. He's not a Care of Magical Creatures teacher at Hogwarts.
Interests: Animals, both magical and not, animal care, teaching.
Strengths: Animal care, teaching animal related stuff. Is a animagus
Weaknesses: He's not all that great at magic that doesn't involve animals. Would be willing to die to protect his students.
Class that you teach(For a professor only): Care of Magical Creatures

Accepted, but if not at Hogwarts where does he teach?
Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:09 pm

Mnar Secundus wrote:Name: Jill Hawky
Year: 6th
House: Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw; besides, I'd like her to be a prefect, if that's possible.
Wand Type: White ash, 9.3 inches, with a unicorn tail hair core.
Pet: Spiderman, a lightly-colored Malaysian flying fox with a wingspan of 1.5 m. It is extremely affectionate and quite intelligent.
Quidditch Position: Beater
Family: Her father, William, is a violent, unemployed drunk; her mother, Jessica, is a cleaning lady, and has drug issues. They have been divorced for eight years. Jill was taken into custody by child care services at the age of eight, and mostly grew up in an orphanage.
Personality: Upbeat, optimistic and friendly. However, she has to work hard on this: her natural personality is much darker, very cold and quite frightening. She loves fighting, though she tries to hide it. She hates people with prejudices against others.
Appearance: Like this. She's extremely athletic, though.
History: Jill was born to a poor family in a rough neighborhood. She grew up mainly on the streets, trying to avoid her father's drunken abuse, and took up Muay Thai as a hobby and a means to defend herself at the age of six. Whe she was eight, her father tried to kill both Jill herself and her mother; he failed, but the couple divorced, and Jill was taken awau from them and put in an orphanage. This was marginally better than her initial setting, but still not very nice: she was bullied until she beat her harassers down and made herself an entourage. This was before she was nine. She took other orphans under her wing and worked towards making the place better for everyone.Her magical powers manifested themselves at the age of ten, not very spectacularly (she unconsciously Apparated a meter away), and she didn't mention them or use them until she received the letter from Hogwarts. Of course, neither she nor anyone around her believed it until a school professor came by to explain the situation. After enrolling at Hogwarts, she spent her school years uneventfully up till now, becoming a Beater in the Hufflepuff Quidditch team in second year and the House prefect in fifth year. She attained an OWL in DADA (E), Transfiguration (A, didn't continue to NEWT level), Care of Magical Creatures (O), Herbology (O) and Muggle Studies (O). She intends to take NEWTs in Care of Magical Creatures and Herbology.
Interests: Muay Thai (and fighting in general); herbology; magical creatures; music and dancing; Quidditch; pranks.
Strengths: A semi-professional Thai boxer, which makes her vastly superior to most wizards in athleticism and close-combat skills; charismatic; brave to the point of fearlessness; extremely hardworking and diligent; very loyal to her friends; a great flyer; determined; extremely talented in Apparition, despite her otherwise lackluster magical skills; surprisingly, her raw magical power is humongous, but she's unable to pull off the subtle and complex spells that would allow her to put that potential to use.
Weaknesses: Impulsive; not very talented at magic in general; a horrible cook; has a very bad memory; not very bright in the academical meaning of the term.

Accepted
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:10 pm

Terintania wrote:Also, everyone else got their wands out as well, Avalon. Did Astrid not notice, or can you edit?

Sure, problem is I didn't wand to judge other characters since she was supposed to be seeing the aura of folks and judging who they are or would be based off that.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:11 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:
Terintania wrote:

That was a very strange typo.

Also, I'm adding a version of myself to this RP, to fulfill my dreams of going to Hogwarts *nods* :P

Terintania wrote:Also, everyone else got their wands out as well, Avalon. Did Astrid not notice, or can you edit?

Sure, problem is I didn't wand to judge other characters since she was supposed to be seeing the aura of folks and judging who they are or would be based off that.

You could always telegram me first, and I could see if it seems right or something?

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:13 pm

Oh cool a Hogwarts RP, I always wondered why nobody ever made one.....
I'm a Tired Old Man with Liberal Ideas and a Raging Jew Fro

Plus I Know Aona's Real Name, HMU

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:15 pm

Terintania wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Accepted, but if not at Hogwarts where does he teach?

That was a very strange typo.

Also, I'm adding a version of myself to this RP, to fulfill my dreams of going to Hogwarts *nods* :P

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Sure, problem is I didn't wand to judge other characters since she was supposed to be seeing the aura of folks and judging who they are or would be based off that.

You could always telegram me first, and I could see if it seems right or something?

Yes, but the last time i spoke to a girl alone was... Paris, France in the mid of 1941 or 1942? Just kidding, I'll TG you in a bit then. :P
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:16 pm

Terintania wrote:That was a very strange typo.

Yes, but the last time i spoke to a girl alone was... Paris, France in the mid of 1941 or 1942? Just kidding, I'll TG you in a bit then. :P

OK

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:20 pm

Avalon, are we going to wait for the OP for the train to arrive at Hogwarts ? Or are you going to do it?

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:23 pm

Tomia wrote:Avalon, are we going to wait for the OP for the train to arrive at Hogwarts ? Or are you going to do it?

I don't know, do you all think we can stand to be on the train until Saturday? The train to Hogwarts takes one or two days right?
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Tomia wrote:Avalon, are we going to wait for the OP for the train to arrive at Hogwarts ? Or are you going to do it?

I don't know, do you all think we can stand to be on the train until Saturday? The train to Hogwarts takes one or two days right?

I don't think the train to Hogwarts takes more then a few hours

But I'm fine with waiting, it gives a chance for students to get to know each other

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:27 pm

Terintania wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:I don't know, do you all think we can stand to be on the train until Saturday? The train to Hogwarts takes one or two days right?

I don't think the train to Hogwarts takes more then a few hours

But I'm fine with waiting, it gives a chance for students to get to know each other

Maybe something happens to the tracks and another route must be taken?
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:27 pm

Terintania wrote:I don't think the train to Hogwarts takes more then a few hours

Are there any other routes though?
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Terintania wrote:I don't think the train to Hogwarts takes more then a few hours

I imagine they could probably repair it with magic.

We can just have our characters chat until Saturday, and say only a few hours has gone by. You can talk a bout a lot in a few hours.

If the RP seems to start dying, I think you could probably move it on then.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Ya it's only a few hours. We can wait until the OP comes back. I was just curious. Also I believe that's the only set of tracks but I'm not a hundred percent on that.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Maybe something happens to the tracks and another route must be taken?

Are there any other routes though?

We could say that in the few years since HP's story ended they added more tracks :P
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

San Monteriano
Minister

Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby San Monteriano » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:40 pm

Name: Rosamund Pike
House(order the four houses from favorite to least favorite. I'll try to give you your first or second choice):
  • Gryffindor
  • Ravenclaw
  • Hufflepuff
  • Slytherin
Wand Type: Ebony, with a Unicorn hair core; 93/4 inches; Unyielding
Pet(Name, Type, Description): Percival; Cat; grey British Shorthair
Blood-status: Half-blood
Family: Percival Pike (Father; 1947-1978; Wizard); Margaret Pike-Donoghue (Mother; 1949-Present; Muggle); Alfred Burke (Husband; 1954-Present; [Estranged])
Personality: Rosamund is a bubbly, fearless woman with a very protective nature, particularly concerning her friends, family and students. She enjoys socialising very much, and could be considered garrulous and overly-familiar with her peers. Despite her perceived confidence, she masks her difficult, fatherless childhood and her involvement in the Second Wizarding War. She intends to be helping to others, and will assist those in distress wherever applicable. As a testament to her House, she is strong-willed in nature and is not frightened easily.

She appears somewhat optimistic in nature, and prefers to wear vibrant and ostentatious clothing whenever she can.

Appearance: Here
History: Born in Ashford, Surrey to Percival Pike, a Ministry for Magic official, and Margaret, a Muggle bursar. Her father was involved in the First Wizarding War under the Minister for Magic, Millicent Bagnold. Due to this affiliation, he was tortured and killed by Death Eaters. This affected Rosamund's childhood development, which led to the flourishing of her strong-willed persona. As most budding wizards and witches in the United Kingdom, she attended Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry - despite her mother's protestations - and was sorted into Gryffindor house, befriending a fellow student called Rosemary Weasley, a distant relation of the Weasley magical clan; they were collectively known as "the two Rosies", and her infamous for their mischief. There, she passed her O.W.Ls and N.E.W.Ts, achieving 'Exceeded Expectations' in most, 'Outstanding' in Potions and Defence Against the Dark Arts and an 'Acceptable' in Transfiguration.

After Hogwarts, she went to work at the Ministry in the Improper Use of Magic Office, working directly under Mafalda Hopkirk during the outbreak of the Second Wizarding War. During this period she resigned from her work at the Ministry, recognising the influence of Voldemort, and assisted the Order of the Phoenix from afar. She was present when her best friend Rosemary was killed by a Death Eater, which was traumatic and fuelled her hatred for the Dark Arts. After, when Voldemort had been vanquished, she was assigned to tracking down his former supporters in the Auror Office. However, this was short-lived and, in 2000, she became an adviser of the then-Minister for Magic, Kingsley Shacklebolt. She then spent several years conducting research in the Balkans concerning confidential Ministry affairs. Her research took her around Europe and Asia, and eventually she found herself applying for the position of Potions Professor at Hogwarts.

Interests: Travelling; Dancing; Magical Artefacts; Charms
Strengths: Potions and Charms; non-verbal spells; she is a courageous individual.
Weaknesses: Mild Alcoholic; often absent-minded; can be over-familiar with people.
Class that you teach: Potions
Last edited by San Monteriano on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Monarch: Caterina I, HRDM
Prime Minister: Cristina S'Forza (PD)
Capital: San Monteriano (city)
National Language: Italian; English
Demonym: San Monteriani/Monterianese
RP Population: 62.5 million
Anthem
Cosmopoles wrote:
Tunasai wrote:Why would he make this up though?

Can I interest you in these magic beans I'm selling?

Ceannairceach wrote:If I were optimistic, I'd never be pleasantly surprised.

Wisconsin9 wrote:Every vegetarian and vegan in the world is sitting back and laughing cruelly at you right now. Or at least one is. Eh, close enough.

Tagmatium wrote:Yes - anything else is wishful thinking or wilful ignorance.

Without the EU, the UK is nothing but a backwater with delusions of grandeur and a history of empire.

"RENLY IS NOT RIGHT!" - Galbart Glover

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:51 pm

San Monteriano wrote:Name: Rosamund Pike
House(order the four houses from favorite to least favorite. I'll try to give you your first or second choice):
  • Gryffindor
  • Ravenclaw
  • Hufflepuff
  • Slytherin
Wand Type: Ebony, with Unicorn hair and Dragon heartstring; 9 inches; Unyielding
Pet(Name, Type, Description): Percival; Cat; grey British Shorthair
Blood-status: Half-blood
Family: Percival Pike (Father; 1947-1978; Wizard); Margaret Pike-Donoghue (Mother; 1949-Present; Muggle); Alfred Burke (Husband; 1954-Present; [Estranged])
Personality: Rosamund is a bubbly, fearless woman with a very protective nature, particularly concerning her friends, family and students. She enjoys socialising very much, and could be considered garrulous and overly-familiar with her peers. Despite her perceived confidence, she masks her difficult, fatherless childhood and her involvement in the Second Wizarding War. She intends to be helping to others, and will assist those in distress wherever applicable. As a testament to her House, she is strong-willed in nature and is not frightened easily.

She appears somewhat optimistic in nature, and prefers to wear vibrant and ostentatious clothing whenever she can.

Appearance: Here
History: Born in Ashford, Surrey to Percival Pike, a Ministry for Magic official, and Margaret, a Muggle bursar. Her father was involved in the First Wizarding War under the Minister for Magic, Millicent Bagnold. Due to this affiliation, he was tortured and killed by Death Eaters. This affected Rosamund's childhood development, which led to the flourishing of her strong-willed persona. As most budding wizards and witches in the United Kingdom, she attended Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry - despite her mother's protestations - and was sorted into Gryffindor house, befriending a fellow student called Rosemary Weasley, a distant relation of the Weasley magical clan; they were collectively known as "the two Rosies", and her infamous for their mischief. There, she passed her O.W.Ls and N.E.W.Ts, achieving 'Exceeded Expectations' in most, 'Outstanding' in Potions and Defence Against the Dark Arts and an 'Acceptable' in Transfiguration.

After Hogwarts, she went to work at the Ministry in the Improper Use of Magic Office, working directly under Mafalda Hopkirk during the outbreak of the Second Wizarding War. During this period she resigned from her work at the Ministry, recognising the influence of Voldemort, and assisted the Order of the Phoenix from afar. She was present when her best friend Rosemary was killed by a Death Eater, which was traumatic and fuelled her hatred for the Dark Arts. After, when Voldemort had been vanquished, she was assigned to tracking down his former supporters in the Auror Office. However, this was short-lived and, in 2000, she became an adviser of the then-Minister for Magic, Kingsley Shacklebolt. She then spent several years conducting research in the Balkans concerning confidential Ministry affairs. Her research took her around Europe and Asia, and eventually she found herself applying for the position of Potions Professor at Hogwarts.

Interests: Travelling; Dancing; Magical Artefacts; Charms
Strengths: Potions and Charms; she is a courageous individual.
Weaknesses: Mild Alcoholic; often absent-minded
Class that you teach: Potions

Accepted
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

San Monteriano
Minister

Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby San Monteriano » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:58 pm

San Monteriano wrote:-snip-

Accepted

Thank you! I've been re-watching them and thinking about Harry Potter for a bit now; I even searched through my attic for the books, but to no avail :(
Monarch: Caterina I, HRDM
Prime Minister: Cristina S'Forza (PD)
Capital: San Monteriano (city)
National Language: Italian; English
Demonym: San Monteriani/Monterianese
RP Population: 62.5 million
Anthem
Cosmopoles wrote:
Tunasai wrote:Why would he make this up though?

Can I interest you in these magic beans I'm selling?

Ceannairceach wrote:If I were optimistic, I'd never be pleasantly surprised.

Wisconsin9 wrote:Every vegetarian and vegan in the world is sitting back and laughing cruelly at you right now. Or at least one is. Eh, close enough.

Tagmatium wrote:Yes - anything else is wishful thinking or wilful ignorance.

Without the EU, the UK is nothing but a backwater with delusions of grandeur and a history of empire.

"RENLY IS NOT RIGHT!" - Galbart Glover

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:59 pm

San Monteriano wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Accepted

Thank you! I've been re-watching them and thinking about Harry Potter for a bit now; I even searched through my attic for the books, but to no avail :(

Pottermore has them online I think
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:00 pm

Terintania wrote:

At foreign academy, or at other school? Seamus did mentioned that he was supposed to be moved to Eton (Or similar to that) to avoid Harry in fifth year.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:01 pm

Well. I think I found something interested, There is this website, pretty easy to use that you can use to make a anime (Warning Anime) version of your characters

http://i.imgur.com/iXEHL0c.jpg
I suppose this should be Cyrus

If Anyone is Interested They can either use

this site
http://www.rinmarugames.com/game/?game_id=421

Or I could make them for you, if you just show me where you app was so I can make your character...
Just putting that out there.
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse