NATION

PASSWORD

Hogwarts: A New Era(OOC, Signups, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we skip to the end of the day?

Yes
68%
No
32%

Total votes : 50

Mnar Secundus
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:54 pm

Is there a Co-OP established who could evaluate my app?

Name: Claire Dullahan
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor
Wand Type: Ebony, 11 inches, with a dragon heartstring core.
Pet: Mictlan, a male T. a. delicatula barn owl about 35 cm in length, with a wingspan of approximately 95 cm.
Quidditch Position: None. He has no appreciation whatsoever of Quidditch.
Blood-status: Half-blood.
Family: His father, Charles (Muggle-born), is a doctor at St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. His mother, Helen (pureblood), died giving birth to his little sister, Alice (7 years old), who is a Squib.
Personality: Extremely calm and rather cold and calculating as a rule; however, he is extremely passionate about his interests and very loyal to the rare people he cares about. Also very curious. He has no prejudice whatsoever against any particular community, and tends not to hold grudges unless they are logically justified (for instance, he loves his sister very much, despite her accidental part in his mother's demise). He is a pathological perfectionist.
Appearance: He is of average height, with a thin build; his hair is ink-black and straight, cut in a pageboy with a V-shaped fringe. He has dark blue eyes with unusually large irises, and wears wide, rimless circular glasses. His features are thin and angular. Despite his academic tendencies, he is quite athletic, since he practices Kung Fu diligently.
History: He was born in a bookish family and developed an interest in magic very early on. His magical talent showed itself around the age of six, and he almost immediately began experimenting with it. His life was largely uneventful: he often went to the hospital to study and observe the doctors' work as much as possible, and took great care of his little sister (their father spent most of his time at work), often going out of his way to hurt people who discriminated against her as a Squib. He was unsurprised to be invited to Hogwarts; upon receiving his wand, he quickly started practicing his spells during the vacations, and his main concern at the moment - besides his research - is that nobody will be there to assist Alice.
Interests: Magic in general (currently the interactions between magic and mundane elements); botany; Chinese martial arts; clockwork; Muggle science; cooking and housework; manga and anime.
Strengths: Obsessively diligent about his interests; extremely logical and analytical; doesn't really feel fear for himself; quite talented at magic, with a peculiar gift for legilimency and occlumency; doesn't balk before extreme measures if he feels they are necessary; doesn't let the rules hinder him if he doesn't see them as justified; very straightforward; has unusually good close-combat skills for a wizard, not that it would be very important; he remains calm in most situations.
Weaknesses: Very lazy about everything that doesn't interest him, which at present includes everything apart from his listed interests; obsessive-compulsive about cleanliness and order; doesn't care much about the rules; somewhat blunt and unfeeling; lacks empathy; can fall into a panic when people he cares about are in danger; his lack of emotions makes him utterly unable to use any emotion-based magic, like the Patronus spell; despite his intellectual brillance, his magical power is actually weaker than average, making him unable to use the more powerful spells.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 pm

So how to be the Head of House?
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:What kind of creatures of playful and happy? I was going to have my character's wand use a core made of them, but I could find no such beast.

Fairy.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:38 pm

Mnar Secundus wrote:Is there a Co-OP established who could evaluate my app?

I believe so, but I think he just logged off for the night.

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:American who was moved to Britain by her parents because of work? Only way of them being American of origin and going to Hogwarts would be immigration. Up to you, I imagine an American girl at Hogwarts would probably turn some heads and be pretty noticeable, especially if she had a real noticeable accent.

I think I'll just say she's a British version of the character.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:41 pm

History of Magic will not have a boring lesson. Of course, the homework will mostly work on the past history, so we maybe see history of Ulric the Terrible and Eric the Oddball. And perhaps we will journey into the peak of witches, which are during the medieval and colonial age.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Toronina
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Toronina » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:51 pm

Tomia wrote:Again you misunderstand me. I meant an heir of Salazar Slytherin, the actual human being. His decedents like the Guants could speak parseltongue with the exception of Harry Potter there is no one outside of that bloodline who can speak it. Bolden ory called himself the heir of Slytherin because he was an actual heir of Slytherin. He was a descendant of the creator of the Hogwarts house through the Gaunt line. Here's the wiki link if it will help. http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Parseltongue

Harry is actually related to Salazar Slytherin. HP and TR are very very very very very distant cousins
Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:17 am

Toronina wrote:
Tomia wrote:Again you misunderstand me. I meant an heir of Salazar Slytherin, the actual human being. His decedents like the Guants could speak parseltongue with the exception of Harry Potter there is no one outside of that bloodline who can speak it. Bolden ory called himself the heir of Slytherin because he was an actual heir of Slytherin. He was a descendant of the creator of the Hogwarts house through the Gaunt line. Here's the wiki link if it will help. http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Parseltongue

Harry is actually related to Salazar Slytherin. HP and TR are very very very very very distant cousins

According to Salazar's page on HP wiki:

Harry is very distantly related to Salazar Slytherin, but is not a descendant of him, as Voldemort is descended from Slytherin and the second Peverell brother, while Harry is a descendant of the third.

Though Voldemort is a descendant of both Salazar Slytherin and Cadmus Peverell, there is no evidence that Slytherin is an ancestor of Peverell.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:28 am

Hmm, gonna post tomorrow. Going to try and get my sleep schedule in check.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:11 am

Wow. Got kinda left behind while sleeping. Hope I didn't miss anything too important.
Times are looking grim these days~

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:39 am

Mnar Secundus wrote:Is there a Co-OP established who could evaluate my app?

Name: Claire Dullahan
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor
Wand Type: Ebony, 11 inches, with a dragon heartstring core.
Pet: Mictlan, a male T. a. delicatula barn owl about 35 cm in length, with a wingspan of approximately 95 cm.
Quidditch Position: None. He has no appreciation whatsoever of Quidditch.
Blood-status: Half-blood.
Family: His father, Charles (Muggle-born), is a doctor at St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. His mother, Helen (pureblood), died giving birth to his little sister, Alice (7 years old), who is a Squib.
Personality: Extremely calm and rather cold and calculating as a rule; however, he is extremely passionate about his interests and very loyal to the rare people he cares about. Also very curious. He has no prejudice whatsoever against any particular community, and tends not to hold grudges unless they are logically justified (for instance, he loves his sister very much, despite her accidental part in his mother's demise). He is a pathological perfectionist.
Appearance: He is of average height, with a thin build; his hair is ink-black and straight, cut in a pageboy with a V-shaped fringe. He has dark blue eyes with unusually large irises, and wears wide, rimless circular glasses. His features are thin and angular. Despite his academic tendencies, he is quite athletic, since he practices Kung Fu diligently.
History: He was born in a bookish family and developed an interest in magic very early on. His magical talent showed itself around the age of six, and he almost immediately began experimenting with it. His life was largely uneventful: he often went to the hospital to study and observe the doctors' work as much as possible, and took great care of his little sister (their father spent most of his time at work), often going out of his way to hurt people who discriminated against her as a Squib. He was unsurprised to be invited to Hogwarts; upon receiving his wand, he quickly started practicing his spells during the vacations, and his main concern at the moment - besides his research - is that nobody will be there to assist Alice.
Interests: Magic in general (currently the interactions between magic and mundane elements); botany; Chinese martial arts; clockwork; Muggle science; cooking and housework; manga and anime.
Strengths: Obsessively diligent about his interests; extremely logical and analytical; doesn't really feel fear for himself; quite talented at magic, with a peculiar gift for legilimency and occlumency; doesn't balk before extreme measures if he feels they are necessary; doesn't let the rules hinder him if he doesn't see them as justified; very straightforward; has unusually good close-combat skills for a wizard, not that it would be very important; he remains calm in most situations.
Weaknesses: Very lazy about everything that doesn't interest him, which at present includes everything apart from his listed interests; obsessive-compulsive about cleanliness and order; doesn't care much about the rules; somewhat blunt and unfeeling; lacks empathy; can fall into a panic when people he cares about are in danger; his lack of emotions makes him utterly unable to use any emotion-based magic, like the Patronus spell; despite his intellectual brillance, his magical power is actually weaker than average, making him unable to use the more powerful spells.

Pretty good, I'll enjoy adding him to the team, welcome to the crew ^.^
Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Mnar Secundus
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:44 am

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Pretty good, I'll enjoy adding him to the team, welcome to the crew ^.^

Thanks!

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:50 am

Mnar Secundus wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Pretty good, I'll enjoy adding him to the team, welcome to the crew ^.^

Thanks!

Your welcome, every team needs that one intelligent guy. If we were all meat heads that did heavy lifting who would be the problem solver? :P

*"Your party is faced with an immovable rock, you have three choices
A.) Grab a fulcrum lever and move it
B.) Smash it to pieces with something
C.) Try to push the large rock

Most likely option with no actual thinking people in the group
Pound it with our giant meatheads until something else comes along!

Okay, maybe we aren't that bad, but higher intellect will definitely help if we ever break into the Ministry of Magic at some point :P
Last edited by Holy Empire of Avalon on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:57 am

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:
Mnar Secundus wrote:Thanks!

Your welcome, every team needs that one intelligent guy. If we were all meat heads that did heavy lifting who would be the problem solver? :P

Okay, maybe we aren't that bad, but higher intellect will definitely help if we ever break into the Ministry of Magic at some point :P

Remember, we are not living in the time when dark forces are looming.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:59 am

What have I missed?
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:04 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Your welcome, every team needs that one intelligent guy. If we were all meat heads that did heavy lifting who would be the problem solver? :P

Remember, we are not living in the time when dark forces are looming.

No, but trouble will come. Trouble always comes, it could be school work, a dueling match, etc. but trouble will come.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Tumbra
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 29, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tumbra » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:06 am

Name: Thaddeus Martin
Year(For a student only): Year 3
House(order the four houses from favorite to least favorite. I'll try to give you your first or second choice): Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin
Wand Type: Oak and Thestral hair, 12 inches (30.48 cm)
Pet(Name, Type, Description): Helix, Snowy Owl, wingspan 64cm
Quidditch Position(Team, Position): None whatsoever, Thaddeus is a mediocre flyer at best, he's tried for the Quidditch team before but wasn't accepted.
Blood-status: Pure-Blood
Family: His father (Henry) is a medium-rank Ministry operative whilst his mother (Jane) runs a sweetshop on Diagon Alley that imports sweets from all over the world. Is quite well-off financially. His grandmother (Bertha) is a Healer while his grandfather (Charlie) is retired, having passed on the family buisness (the sweetshop) to his daughter. Both paternal grandparents are deceased. He has a younger brother (Theodore) that's six years old.
Personality: Rather shy. He tends to keep close to a certain group of friends if he makes any, because he's usually caught up in his studies. If he dosen't, though, he's often seen wandering through halls alone. A clean freak, who takes showers in the morning, before lunch and after dinner. As mentioned in the last sentence, extremely studious. Is a klutz, and when his house plays, he's often seen bringing a book to read, only cheering when they score a goal. Is quite kind hearted and will pay visits to anyone who is in the infirmary, bringing them sweets from his mother's sweetshop for free. An avid reader of the Daily Prophet.
Appearance: Slick brown hair that always seems to stick to his head, deep black eyes, average build.
History: When he was young, he sat on his lap, listening to his grandfather's tales of a wizard called Harry Potter, and the evil he faced down. Wants to work for the Ministry of Magic and become an Auror one day. His paternal grandparents both died in a freak accident when Thaddeus was seven, when a tree his paternal grandfather was uprooting to make space for a garden fell on them after the grandfather lost control. Has been scared of trees ever since.
Interests: History, Studies, Astronomy.
Strengths: Grades, speed-reeding.
Weaknesses: His lack of emotional depth, always wanting to stay clean, fear of death.
Favourite Subjects: History of Magic, DADA, Potions, Charms, Transfiguration
I hope this makes it in, I tried as much as possible to balance the pros and the cons.
Last edited by Tumbra on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF TUMBRA
Tumbra - a sprawling, modern federal democratic republic located in Esportiva. Strong economy, strong civil rights, strong freedoms.
Population: 121 million | TLA: TMB | Capital City: Straton | Largest City: Couno
Constitution | Domestic Database | Domestic Football | Domestic Motorsports | Wiki Article
President: Edward Merryweather (United) | Prime Minister: Bertram Andrews (Labour)
U-18 World Cup 13, 21 Champions/Di Bradini Cup 51, 57 Champions

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:10 am

Tumbra wrote:Name: Thaddeus Martins
Year(For a student only): Year 3
House(order the four houses from favorite to least favorite. I'll try to give you your first or second choice): Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin
Wand Type: Oak and Thestral hair, 12 inches (30.48 cm)
Pet(Name, Type, Description): Helix, Snowy Owl, wingspan 64cm
Quidditch Position(Team, Position): None whatsoever, Thaddeus is a mediocre flyer at best, he's tried for the Quidditch team before but wasn't accepted.
Family: His father is a medium-rank Ministry operative whilst his mother runs a sweetshop on Diagon Alley that imports sweets from all over the world. Is quite well-off financially. His grandmother is a Healer while his grandfather is retired, having passed on the family buisness (the sweetshop) to his daughter. Both paternal grandparents are deceased. He has a younger brother that's six years old.
Personality: Rather shy. He tends to keep close to a certain group of friends if he makes any, because he's usually caught up in his studies. If he dosen't, though, he's often seen wandering through halls alone. A clean freak, who takes showers in the morning, before lunch and after dinner. As mentioned in the last sentence, extremely studious. Is a klutz, and when his house plays, he's often seen bringing a book to read, only cheering when they score a goal. Is quite kind hearted and will pay visits to anyone who is in the infirmary, bringing them sweets from his mother's sweetshop for free. An avid reader of the Daily Prophet.
Appearance: Slick brown hair that always seems to stick to his head, deep black eyes, average build.
History: When he was young, he sat on his lap, listening to his grandfather's tales of a wizard called Harry Potter, and the evil he faced down. Wants to work for the Ministry of Magic and become an Auror one day.
Interests: History, Studies, Astronomy.
Strengths: Grades, speed-reeding.
Weaknesses: His lack of emotional depth, always wanting to stay clean, fear of death.
Favourite Subjects: History of Magic, DADA, Potions, Charms, Transfiguration
I hope this makes it in, I tried as much as possible to balance the pros and the cons.

Little more on this history if you could. With those I usually put the minimal at three lines. I know history will not play much into the story, but at times it can be the difference between a 2d static character and a 3d round. So work on that some, otherwise it is really good.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:33 am

Jordslag wrote:Name: Victor Băsescu
Year(For a student only): 1st year
House(order the four houses from favorite to least favorite. I'll try to give you your first or second choice): Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff
Wand Type: Redwood, Unicorn Core, 8 Inches, Rigid
Pet(Name, Type, Description): Victor has a large Husky by his Side named Traian. It is very Friendly, but also very Protective of his master! and refuses to let strangers touch him.
Quidditch Position(Team, Position): None (Yet)
Family: Abandoned him when he was a newborn; Unknown
Personality: Victor is a Romanian Greedy and Mischievous boy who prefers Living on his knees then Dying on his Feet. He is often Friendly, but more likely then not this is an attempt to steal any trinkets you may have.
Appearance: Victor Is Short, but Skeletally thin. He has Short, Red hair, and Blue Eyes. He often has a Confident Smirk on his face, unless a Scam went against him. Then he he usually laughs and runs away.
History: Victor's parents abandoned him at an Orphanage when he just a Newborn. Nobody knows who they were, not even him. He often could be found in the Punishment Corner, due to his a Thieving, and was not well liked. One day, when he went to get the mail as usual, he found a letter... Addressed to HIM! He headed for the train Station, with all his Possessions (Not much), and his Faithful Former Stray Husky, who he had only meant to keep temporarily. He is currently looking for a compartment to steal from.
Interests: Stealing, Gold, Charms, Transfiguration
Strengths: He is a Great Pickpocket, and can get away with his prize before you finish this sentence. He has a Silver-Tongue, and has Sweet Talked himself out of many a situation. He has a huge interest in Transfiguration, and intends to use it to Con people with Fake Gold.
Weaknesses: Can't resist Gold, and it easily lures him into Traps. He already has a Reputation for being a Thief, which possibly may have leaked to Hogwarts. He is bad at Magic, despite being a Pure-Blood, due to only knowing about Magic within the last few days.
Class that you teach(For a professor only): N/A
Occupation(Ministry Official only): N/A

Name: Soturi Maaginen
House(order the four houses from favorite to least favorite. I'll try to give you your first or second choice): Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff
Wand Type: Holly, Dragon Scale, 10 inches, Rigid
Pet(Name, Type, Description): A Brown Barn Owl named Oli.
Quidditch Position(Team, Position): None yet.
Blood-status: Pure-Blood.
Family: Has 5 brothers and a Mother back home in Finland. His Father died of Natural Causes.
Personality: Soturi is very Hotheaded, and takes offense at most slights. Many who have met him say he talks too much, and this may be an Understatement. He likes being around other people, and being Alone scares him, though he'll never admit it.
Appearance: Light Black Hair, Black Eyes, Average in height and weight, and a smile of Confidence seemingly stuck on his face.
History: Soturi was born into a magical Finnish family with a long lineage. He spent many years in Home, studying Magic, seeking Adventures, and fighting his Brothers. When he turned 11, as with most Pure Bloods, he received the Invitation to join Hogwarts. He was eager to take up the offer, as his Parents were. His 5 brothers had already gone off to various Wizard Schools, and he was the last one. He is at the Train Station, boarding the Train, but is starting to be hesitant about wether he wants to go here.
Interests: Magic, People, Adventures, Fighting.
Strengths: Has studied Magic since he could Read; Is very Brave when with other people; is Physically strong; is good at talking to other people.
Weaknesses: Hot headed, and often falls for Tricks; Is bad at English, and has a difficult time communicating; Isn't very patient when it comes to learning Magic; Afraid of being Alone.

Co-OP, is this good?

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:37 am

Jordslag wrote:
Jordslag wrote:Name: Victor Băsescu
House(order the four houses from favorite to least favorite. I'll try to give you your first or second choice): Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff
Wand Type: Redwood, Unicorn Core, 8 Inches, Rigid
Pet(Name, Type, Description): Victor has a large Husky by his Side named Traian. It is very Friendly, but also very Protective of his master! and refuses to let strangers touch him.
Quidditch Position(Team, Position): None (Yet)
Family: Abandoned him when he was a newborn; Unknown
Personality: Victor is a Romanian Greedy and Mischievous boy who prefers Living on his knees then Dying on his Feet. He is often Friendly, but more likely then not this is an attempt to steal any trinkets you may have.
Appearance: Victor Is Short, but Skeletally thin. He has Short, Red hair, and Blue Eyes. He often has a Confident Smirk on his face, unless a Scam went against him. Then he he usually laughs and runs away.
History: Victor's parents abandoned him at an Orphanage when he just a Newborn. Nobody knows who they were, not even him. He often could be found in the Punishment Corner, due to his a Thieving, and was not well liked. One day, when he went to get the mail as usual, he found a letter... Addressed to HIM! He headed for the train Station, with all his Possessions (Not much), and his Faithful Former Stray Husky, who he had only meant to keep temporarily. He is currently looking for a compartment to steal from.
Interests: Stealing, Gold, Charms, Transfiguration
Strengths: He is a Great Pickpocket, and can get away with his prize before you finish this sentence. He has a Silver-Tongue, and has Sweet Talked himself out of many a situation. He has a huge interest in Transfiguration, and intends to use it to Con people with Fake Gold.
Weaknesses: Can't resist Gold, and it easily lures him into Traps. He already has a Reputation for being a Thief, which possibly may have leaked to Hogwarts. He is bad at Magic, despite being a Pure-Blood, due to only knowing about Magic within the last few days.

Name: Soturi Maaginen
House(order the four houses from favorite to least favorite. I'll try to give you your first or second choice): Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff
Wand Type: Holly, Dragon Scale, 10 inches, Rigid
Pet(Name, Type, Description): A Brown Barn Owl named Oli.
Quidditch Position(Team, Position): None yet.
Blood-status: Pure-Blood.
Family: Has 5 brothers and a Mother back home in Finland. His Father died of Natural Causes.
Personality: Soturi is very Hotheaded, and takes offense at most slights. Many who have met him say he talks too much, and this may be an Understatement. He likes being around other people, and being Alone scares him, though he'll never admit it.
Appearance: Light Black Hair, Black Eyes, Average in height and weight, and a smile of Confidence seemingly stuck on his face.
History: Soturi was born into a magical Finnish family with a long lineage. He spent many years in Home, studying Magic, seeking Adventures, and fighting his Brothers. When he turned 11, as with most Pure Bloods, he received the Invitation to join Hogwarts. He was eager to take up the offer, as his Parents were. His 5 brothers had already gone off to various Wizard Schools, and he was the last one. He is at the Train Station, boarding the Train, but is starting to be hesitant about wether he wants to go here.
Interests: Magic, People, Adventures, Fighting.
Strengths: Has studied Magic since he could Read; Is very Brave when with other people; is Physically strong; is good at talking to other people.
Weaknesses: Hot headed, and often falls for Tricks; Is bad at English, and has a difficult time communicating; Isn't very patient when it comes to learning Magic; Afraid of being Alone.

Co-OP, is this good?

Yeah, looks pretty good.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:38 am

Jordslag wrote:Co-OP, is this good?

Yeah, looks pretty good.

K, thanks. Anybody have two spots open in their compartment? I want these two together. The Finn will get so angry. :p

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:40 am

Jordslag wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Yeah, looks pretty good.

K, thanks. Anybody have two spots open in their compartment? I want these two together. The Finn will get so angry. :p

I think the compartment my characters are in might
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:40 am

Jordslag wrote:K, thanks. Anybody have two spots open in their compartment? I want these two together. The Finn will get so angry. :p

I think the compartment my characters are in might

Might?

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:43 am

Jordslag wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:I think the compartment my characters are in might

Might?

Only like six of us in there at most I think, compartments fit ten right?
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:56 am

Jordslag wrote:Might?

Only like six of us in there at most I think, compartments fit ten right?

They fit 4 comfortably, and 6 at most.

Tumbra
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 29, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tumbra » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:56 am

Edited my history, what about it now?
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF TUMBRA
Tumbra - a sprawling, modern federal democratic republic located in Esportiva. Strong economy, strong civil rights, strong freedoms.
Population: 121 million | TLA: TMB | Capital City: Straton | Largest City: Couno
Constitution | Domestic Database | Domestic Football | Domestic Motorsports | Wiki Article
President: Edward Merryweather (United) | Prime Minister: Bertram Andrews (Labour)
U-18 World Cup 13, 21 Champions/Di Bradini Cup 51, 57 Champions

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse