NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High: Prometheus Rising (OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:45 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Mighty, do you mind if I skip over the bit about talking to the guards?

I don't mind at all.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:46 pm

I will post either later or tomorrow.
Times are looking grim these days~

Glovania
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Glovania » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:12 pm

Estar wrote:Also, the images I'll use for Archibald are drawings, I hope that is ok :)

You can hang out with me.
Last edited by Bernard Montgomery, 24 March 1976, eight times in total.

West Aurelia wrote:Three times more Americans have married Kim Kardashian than have died from Ebola. I'm not worried.

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:15 pm

Post is coming Soon (tm)
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:43 pm

Kershya, Bramwell and Makoto are not hanging-out at the same table.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Kershya
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kershya » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:Kershya, Bramwell and Makoto are not hanging-out at the same table.

Oh, so Bramwell then.
Full Name:
The United Nine Constitutional Monarchies of Kershya

Economy

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.72

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:24 am

Estar wrote:Also, the images I'll use for Archibald are drawings, I hope that is ok :)

Are they ones you drew? Because drawing your own characters sounds cool to me :)

Either way, it doesn't matter as far as I'm concerned. I just use actual people because I'm absolutely terrible at describing peoples appearances in good detail, so I'd rather give a visual idea for people than some crappy worded description that I can come up with on the top of my head for my characters. Which I have a hard time imagining them without some sort of visualization, anyway, with the exception of some of my characters from way back in the day, and before really seriously getting into RPing.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Jereathiel of Jedmathia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Jereathiel of Jedmathia » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:13 am

is it ok to put the head master of the school like personalty or like brought to s placed and met or forced like (EX) a new kid before he was a student got in the bad books by avoiding every thing the government and some of the schools people could throw at him but finally getting caught and brought to the head master personalty? and for the teacher app as well for recommendation?

Jereathiel of Jedmathia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Jereathiel of Jedmathia » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:25 am

whats the status of the Villain to Vigilante to Hero ratio ?

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:00 am

THERE. I POSTED.

*crawls into his bed, never to leave it again*
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:57 am

Apparently Goltia, Grace, and Josh are now Game of Thrones fans.

Anyway, I like how it seems like we have a bunch of new people who act like they're here to stay, instead of making an app and either never posting, or posting a few times and then disappearing forever. That seems to happen an awful lot in RP's for some reason.
My Last.FM and RYM

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:58 am

Altruistic Paladins wrote:Kershya, Bramwell and Makoto are not hanging-out at the same table.

I read this as "Kershya, Bramwell and Makoto are not banging on the same table."
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:43 am

Jereathiel of Jedmathia wrote:is it ok to put the head master of the school like personalty or like brought to s placed and met or forced like (EX) a new kid before he was a student got in the bad books by avoiding every thing the government and some of the schools people could throw at him but finally getting caught and brought to the head master personalty? and for the teacher app as well for recommendation?

Neither the headmaster nor any other of the shool's staff personally go out to recruit new students. Teachers are generally sought out and asked to work at the school.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:59 am

I will post on my other characters sometime else. Don't have the brainpower for it now
Times are looking grim these days~

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:51 am

Thinking about making a male teacher.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:18 am

Again, somehow my post managed to get bigger than I expected.
My Last.FM and RYM

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:07 pm

Corrian wrote:Again, somehow my post managed to get bigger than I expected.

Must...resist..urge...to...make...dirty joke.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:28 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Corrian wrote:Again, somehow my post managed to get bigger than I expected.

Must...resist..urge...to...make...dirty joke.

I think your brain needs to be washed out with soap today, Mavorpen.
My Last.FM and RYM

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:20 am

Redone app for Abigale. Her power set has changed somewhat.

Name: Abigale Moyle
Nationality: None
Height: 5" 3'
Weight: 50kg
Hair: Auburn, hip length
Eyes: Red; Missing left eye has been replaced by a modular multi-lens eyepatch.
Costume (if any): Only constant piece is a brown overcoat.
Abilities: Short range teleportation (35 meter range, requires line of sight and no obstructions), limited thermal vision (eyepatch is capable of limited infrared detection, however it cannot maintain it for a long duration)
Subject: Science, General Mathmatics
Brief Bio: Whatever happened on Earth, Abigale is tightlipped on the matter, refusing to explain what transpired, or what robbed her of her left, natural eye. Whatever happened, however, changed the young Empowered for the better; her temperament is far calmer, and she's more expressive in her emotions. That said, her temper remains intact, as does her fondness for blades, and the willingness to use them.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:37 am

Lightwood wrote:not really seeing anywhere empty to sit, 99 shrugged and sat in an empty pot next to some kid with cool ears. not taking out her earbuds, she looked forlornly at her food and began to eat. another song that she liked, DARE by gorillaz, began playing, so ahe hummed along.

I don't know who this character is, but I love her already.

Lightwood (Ancient)
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lightwood (Ancient) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:42 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Lightwood wrote:not really seeing anywhere empty to sit, 99 shrugged and sat in an empty pot next to some kid with cool ears. not taking out her earbuds, she looked forlornly at her food and began to eat. another song that she liked, DARE by gorillaz, began playing, so ahe hummed along.

I don't know who this character is, but I love her already.

^.^ also, I be on mobile, so I might be making mistakes...

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:44 am

Lightwood wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:I don't know who this character is, but I love her already.

^.^ also, I be on mobile, so I might be making mistakes...

As long as we can understand it, it's not an issue. :p

Lightwood (Ancient)
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lightwood (Ancient) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Lightwood wrote:^.^ also, I be on mobile, so I might be making mistakes...

As long as we can understand it, it's not an issue. :p

yay! also, I do apologize for the inactivity. I had a recital! after preparing all year, the 60 act, three day, two part recital is done.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:36 am

I was gonna post yesterday but got distracted with stuff related to a game I now want thanks to my dad...
My Last.FM and RYM

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:22 pm

Orinon wrote:
Redone app for Abigale. Her power set has changed somewhat.

Name: Abigale Moyle
Nationality: None
Height: 5" 3'
Weight: 50kg
Hair: Auburn, hip length
Eyes: Red; Missing left eye has been replaced by a modular multi-lens eyepatch.
Costume (if any): Only constant piece is a brown overcoat.
Abilities: Short range teleportation (35 meter range, requires line of sight and no obstructions), limited thermal vision (eyepatch is capable of limited infrared detection, however it cannot maintain it for a long duration)
Subject: Science, General Mathmatics
Brief Bio: Whatever happened on Earth, Abigale is tightlipped on the matter, refusing to explain what transpired, or what robbed her of her left, natural eye. Whatever happened, however, changed the young Empowered for the better; her temperament is far calmer, and she's more expressive in her emotions. That said, her temper remains intact, as does her fondness for blades, and the willingness to use them.

Accepted.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse