NATION

PASSWORD

Dragons in a modern world (MT, 2014, IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Sensorland
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Dragons in a modern world (MT, 2014, IC)

Postby Sensorland » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:23 am

Eridor

Eridor flew over the landscape, searching for a safe place to stay. However, since he was at a big city, it would be hard finding somewhere where a dragon of his noticeability could easily hide.

In a smaller, less populated section of town, he found a warehouse, abandoned. "A dragon should not have to resort to such measures," sighed Eridor. "I will have to fly at dawn tomorrow to see if I can find a forest or the sort."

Hope Dream

Hope was watching whatever dragons she could see, and trying to follow them. She had never met one yet, but she wanted to. To feel their skin, their warm nose, maybe even tickle one a bit, "Well, that would be my dream," she thought to herself. "They're such amazing creatures. The ones that shapeshift- if they exist- might live among us. I may have met a dragon!" She soothed herself with these thoughts, but deep down, she knew she had yet to meet a real dragon. "But I will."
Sensorland of the West Pacific
I mostly use NS stats
Just here to have a good time
Author of issue #1325
Social liberal, Georgist, atheist, vegan

Blackwing Coast
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Blackwing Coast » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:38 am

Zataniel, X Territory

There was little the X-tremists knew about Zataniel, only that he had show up one day, in a battered pick-up carring the carcass of a dragon, wearing a mask that was glued together from a still functional gasmask and the dragon's skull, a face too terrible to remember, and an oath of revenge.

In fact, they did not even know his true name, to their ears he was "Bjorn", and neither did they know that wearing a dragon's bones in Zataniel's native culture was a gesture of respect. Small bones were worn as a talisman, hoping to bring the guidance of the ancestors. Least of all they knew he was a dragon himself.

Currently he overheard them planning their next hunt. He would have to contact the other dragons, somehow.
This could either make or break his infiltration.

---

Nectala, Tease Territory

Nectala was happy. Not only had they accepted her, she had even earned her first nickname, "Fuse".
Of course they did not know she was a dragon. Well, except Archie, and Kenny probably suspected something.

Currently she was fiddling with a detonator, human science was so interesting.
While her claws dug into the wires, heat resistant enough to keep things in place for her soldering iron,
her tongue snaked out of her mouth and sought for the nearby jar of sweets. It was there somewhere, she knew it. She could taste it. Just a little bit further.
A sound reached her ears, but she was too caught up in the circuits to parse it.
The taste moved father away, and her tongue followed. By now it was over a foot long and spread its forked tip like a pair of feelers, drawing more air into the proto-lung and olfactoric nerves deeper within.
She considered installing an eye, but it would take weeks of getting used to.
And by now she knew the culprit.

Archie laughed.

Sensorland
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sensorland » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:28 am

A few goons from a smaller gang began to patrol the streets, and seeing Hope out for a walk, they thought they might mug an old lady. As she walked past the alleyway, she was pulled in by one of the three goons.

The first one said to her, "Hey lady, you got any money in that purse of yours?" Hope replied, trembling, "Y-yes, wait one second, sir..." She pulled out her wallet and began to sift through it. "Gimme that!" shouted one of the more muscular ones. "All right now, that wasn't so hard, was it. Go along now." said the third one. "And don't come back!"

Hope ran away quickly, hearing shouts behind her of, "AUGH! Hell, this was a fake wallet!" and sentences of the like. The wallet had no money in it, and had a metal pad which would electrocute you on contact.
Sensorland of the West Pacific
I mostly use NS stats
Just here to have a good time
Author of issue #1325
Social liberal, Georgist, atheist, vegan

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Jasper was in his house typing on his computer. As he typed he said to himself " Finally after two years my latest book The Blood Collector is finished". Then he emailed the product to his publisher. Then he went outside and started to walk towards the book store because he had a book signing to go to. As he walked he looked around so he would not be ambushed by gang members.
Last edited by Shark isle on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to Portal to the Multiverse