NATION

PASSWORD

The Last of Us: OOC (New Version/Semi-Alive?)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:25 am

Saestea wrote:
Terintania wrote:That wasn't nearly as heartwarming and inspiring as I had imagined, but oh well

Still thinking of what to do next. X3

I imagine the timeskip could happen soon
Times are looking grim these days~

Saestea
Senator

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:29 am

Right. After Woodrow and Aden save Sofia.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:10 am

I just realized. I'm not sure Drake knows any of their names, and vice versa....

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:17 am

New Strausberg, if you want, I could make a child character for your group for their communicating or whatever.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:10 am

You can accept this one, too, Terintania.

Nation Name: Corrian

Single Person or Group: Single person in a group

Single Person Name or Group Name: Loretta Byrnes, age 21, height 5'5"

Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Wears black leather fingerless gloves just because...they look cool? And that outfit in the pictures.

Single Person Equipment: Other then a family pendant, nothing really of note. Maybe a gun for protection

Group Ideology:

Group/Person Location: Wherever The Freedom Racers go

Brief Summary on Group/Person: Loretta wasn't quite born into the group, but she might as well have been. Her parents ended up joining when she was quite young, and she quickly developed their lifestyle and found that she quite enjoyed it. Pretty much by the age she could reach the pedals in a car, or the starter on a motorcycle, she wanted to learn how to drive. And so she did, because who cares about when you're supposed to legally learn how to drive anymore, after all? She ended up getting really good at it, too, both motorcycles and various types of cars, but especially motorcycles. She ended up entering lots of the various races that took place, both on motorcycles and in cars, and while not the best (Clearly), she still made a name for herself amongst the group and didn't do bad at all. She tries her best to not let it get to her head, though, and just does it for fun. If the world was normal and she was actually famous, it probably WOULD go to her head.

Just like with Cally, Loretta doesn't seem to think much about the fact they're in an apocalyptic world anymore. Her childhood out with her parents had been a bit rough, but she's long over that, and now keeps her head held high and always acts rather perky. Maybe not in the same way that Cally does, but she's by no means an unhappy person. Half the time though you have to wonder if it's from her drinking. She loves to party any chance she gets, especially after a good race. If they're not in the middle of something serious, she has been drunk on multiple occasions if alcohol is around, and usually if there are others around to party with.

As mentioned above, she can do both motorcycle racing and driving racing, but she focuses the most on being a scout when out and about on the caravan, due to a lack of much for shooting skills for the driver status.

She tries to be close friends to as many people as possible in the group, including the mechanics like Cally, and the current leader Jake. Though there are certainly people in the group she'd rather NOT be close friends to, because she really doesn't see herself getting along with them well enough at all to force the close friendship.

Technology Summary: Cars and motorcycles?

RP Example (Not really absolutely needed): This RP :P
Last edited by Corrian on Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:50 am

Corrian wrote:New Strausberg, if you want, I could make a child character for your group for their communicating or whatever.

Yes that would help alot thank you

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:50 am

Corrian wrote:You can accept this one, too, Terintania.

Nation Name: Corrian

Single Person Name or Group Name: Loretta Byrnes, 21

Appearance:

Wears black leather fingerless gloves just because...they look cool? And that outfit in the pictures.

Single Person Equipment: Other then a family pendant, nothing really of note. Maybe a gun for protection

Group Ideology:

Group/Person Location: Wherever The Freedom Racers go

Brief Summary on Group/Person: Loretta wasn't quite born into the group, but she might as well have been. Her parents ended up joining when she was quite young, and she quickly developed their lifestyle and found that she quite enjoyed it. Pretty much by the age she could reach the pedals in a car, or the starter on a motorcycle, she wanted to learn how to drive. And so she did, because who cares about when you're supposed to legally learn how to drive anymore, after all? She ended up getting really good at it, too, both motorcycles and various types of cars, but especially motorcycles. She ended up entering lots of the various races that took place, both on motorcycles and in cars, and while not the best (Clearly), she still made a name for herself amongst the group and didn't do bad at all. She tries her best to not let it get to her head, though, and just does it for fun. If the world was normal and she was actually famous, it probably WOULD go to her head.

Just like with Cally, Loretta doesn't seem to think much about the fact they're in an apocalyptic world anymore. Her childhood out with her parents had been a bit rough, but she's long over that, and now keeps her head held high and always acts rather perky. Maybe not in the same way that Cally does, but she's by no means an unhappy person. Half the time though you have to wonder if it's from her drinking. She loves to party any chance she gets, especially after a good race. If they're not in the middle of something serious, she has been drunk on multiple occassions if alcohol is around, and usually if there are others around to party with.

As mentioned above, she can do both motorcycle racing and driving racing, meaning that she can be a driver or a scout depending on what they need at the time.

She tries to be close friends to as many people as possible in the group, including the mechanics like Cally, and the current leader Jake. Though there are certainly people in the group she'd rather NOT be close friends to, because she really doesn't see herself getting along with them well enough at all to force the close friendship.

Technology Summary: Cars and motorcycles?

RP Example (Not really absolutely needed): This RP :P

Looks good to me. Just, I think the group would have wanted her to focus specifically on either being a Driver or a Scout, because if she's a Driver, she would have to learn some basic shooting skills.

So they would prefer if she choose a main job, but she would be allowed to drive both, obviously.

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:10 am

Nation Name: Saestea

Single Person or Group: Single Person

Single Person Name or Group Name: Sofia Lightell

Single Person Equipment (About 10 to 15 items preferably, though less than that is perfectly fine if you want your character to not have much at all):
Ruger No. 1 Varminter K1-V-BBZ Hunting Rifle with scope

Group Ideology: N/A

Group/Person Location: On a road leading out of Marsing with Woodrow(Pinki3-Pon3's character)

Brief Summary on Group/Person: Was previously part of Steven Wakefield's group before their separation with Aden and Woodrow in Marsing. Along the way to Colorado, Steven falls out of sanity and turns on his group, insisting that death would be better than struggle. He kills his two younger brothers, Travis, and Dillon, then shoots his best friend, Cody. He also attempts to kill Sofia, but she manages to escape.
Cody's location is unknown at this point, but Sofia assumes that he is dead.

Technology Summary: N/A

RP Example (Not really absolutely needed):
Last edited by Saestea on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

New Vaxon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Vaxon » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Anyone near a railroad station that the MAU could happen to stop at?

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:45 pm

Not right now, no. :(
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

New Vaxon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Vaxon » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:52 pm

I forgot to put it in the App, but here is the MAU Train. It's grey-brown.
Add machine guns on either side to every car in at least two windows, and on front a train guard that will smash mutants and zombies into oblivion if they get in the way.

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:53 pm

Ah, what a beautiful machine.
Though I would prefer the Flying Scotsman.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

New Vaxon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Vaxon » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:59 pm

Saestea wrote:Ah, what a beautiful machine.
Though I would prefer the Flying Scotsman.

Still. It looks nice, until if you try to attack it. Then it guns you down.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Terintania wrote:Looks good to me. Just, I think the group would have wanted her to focus specifically on either being a Driver or a Scout, because if she's a Driver, she would have to learn some basic shooting skills.

So they would prefer if she choose a main job, but she would be allowed to drive both, obviously.

I'll change it to her being a Scout, because I don't see her being much of a shooter.

She still shoots sometimes if needed, she's just not good enough to be a Driver all the time.

Saestea wrote:Nation Name: Saestea

Single Person or Group: Single Person

Single Person Name or Group Name: Sofia Lightell

Single Person Equipment (About 10 to 15 items preferably, though less than that is perfectly fine if you want your character to not have much at all):
Ruger No. 1 Varminter K1-V-BBZ Hunting Rifle with scope

Group Ideology: N/A

Group/Person Location: On a road leading out of Marsing with Woodrow(Pinki3-Pon3's character)

Brief Summary on Group/Person: Was previously part of Steven Wakefield's group before their separation with Aden and Woodrow in Marsing. Along the way to Colorado, Steven falls out of sanity and turns on his group, insisting that death would be better than struggle. He kills his two younger brothers, Travis, and Dillon, then shoots his best friend, Cody. He also attempts to kill Sofia, but she manages to escape.
Cody's location is unknown at this point, but Sofia assumes that he is dead.

Technology Summary: N/A

Accepted

Elerian wrote:
Corrian wrote:I didn't really give a number...

I probably should...

Might be helpful.

I'll go with...100. Though I'm not certain how they got all those people around and fed them, or how they still feed them, but whatever.
My Last.FM and RYM

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:23 pm

This is Sofia: X3

Need to find photos for Aden and Cayden. XD Dat rhyme.
Last edited by Saestea on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:30 pm

Saestea wrote:This is Sofia: X3
(Image)

Need to find photos for Aden and Cayden. XD Dat rhyme.

Jennifer Laurence :)

I'm like becoming a random Encyclopedia for random actor/actress names and movie names.

Kinda like my brother.

I could MAYBE find an Aden picture, unless you have specifics you're looking for. I don't have many pictures of boy actors because I mostly use girl characters, though...
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:28 pm

New Vaxon wrote:I forgot to put it in the App, but here is the MAU Train. It's grey-brown.
Add machine guns on either side to every car in at least two windows, and on front a train guard that will smash mutants and zombies into oblivion if they get in the way.

Was your group having a train ever accepted?

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:31 pm

Let us know whenever you're ready for a timeskip, Saestea

New Vaxon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Vaxon » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Terintania wrote:
New Vaxon wrote:I forgot to put it in the App, but here is the MAU Train. It's grey-brown.

Was your group having a train ever accepted?

The OP accepted it, under the circumstance that the group had a bit larger numbers, existed since only a few years after this all started, and had the capability to maintain the tracks/bridges.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:39 pm

I could probably start writing out stuff for the time skip already if I wanted to. It's not like writing stuff that happens in the future out before it happens, sometimes years ahead, isn't something I do normally :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Does this work, New Strausberg?

Nation Name:

Single Person Name or Group Name: Adair Ferland, age 10, height 4'3"

Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Single Person Equipment: Drawing equipment. She loves to draw and is really quite good at it. But papers not exactly so easy to find these days. Or a varied amount of coloring tools, either.
She also carries a bag to hold said drawing equipment, slung over her shoulder.
Beyond that, anything else she makes use of is with the group

Group Ideology:

Group/Person Location: Wherever the Neo Confederacy ends up.

Brief Summary on Group/Person: Adair wasn't born into the group, but she has been here for a few years, either way. Her father ended up dying from a gunshot wound, and her mother from getting infected, and the first place that took in the poor traumatized 8-year old little girl who was all alone ended up being the Neo Confederacy. That happened 2 years ago, and while she generally feels safe at the Neo Confederacy compared to being out in the insane world that she lives in, she doesn't seem to feel 100% certain about what their intentions are, and while also feeling safe, feels a little scared of the place at the same time. Despite this, she at least feels secure enough, and would rather be here then out alone in the cruel world, and possibly somewhere much worse. However, that doesn't mean she isn't one of the children who seems to be the one that, at least in her little own world, questions where she is the most.

Her personality a lot of the time seems to be very energetic, hyper, and overly happy, at least after she mostly got over the loss of her family. She's also very nice and friendly, willing to help the other children any chance she gets, and just generally keeping their spirits up. She can do the same with the adults, too, if they let her. Unless you're completely a cold hearted person, it's hard for her NOT to make you want to smile sometimes. Her personality being like this of course depends exactly what's going on in the group at the time.

And as mentioned above, she loves to draw, it being one of her favorite pastimes when she actually has paper on hand to draw with.

Technology Summary: None, really.

Last edited by Corrian on Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:40 pm

I'll have an app up tomorrow. Corr you think I could make a character to go along with Electra and leave the bandits with her?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:34 pm

Elerian wrote:I'll have an app up tomorrow. Corr you think I could make a character to go along with Electra and leave the bandits with her?

Electra actually has a lot of people with her right now, which is about to grow even more after the time skip.
My Last.FM and RYM

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:58 pm

Aden

Cayden
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:31 pm

Whenever you all are ready for a time skip, I'll work on it.
My Last.FM and RYM

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse