NATION

PASSWORD

The Last of Us: OOC (New Version/Semi-Alive?)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:09 am

Terintania wrote:
Corrian wrote:I addressed that issue in an above post.

And you could be co-op :P

I don't really want to be. I mean, I could be like, a minor one that just points out things I think don't really work, but I don't want to be responsible for accepting apps and whatnot.

Also, edited in a basic location for my group

There, you're labeled as "Minor One" in the OP now :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Saestea
Senator

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:10 am

And suddenly, massive influx. :palm:
I've been of for a while. Dear, oh, dear.

Also, Corrian... "Steven Wakeford's Group" will soon change. >XD
Last edited by Saestea on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:10 am

Corrian wrote:
Terintania wrote:I don't really want to be. I mean, I could be like, a minor one that just points out things I think don't really work, but I don't want to be responsible for accepting apps and whatnot.

Also, edited in a basic location for my group

There, you're labeled as "Minor One" in the OP now :P

:P Alrighty
Times are looking grim these days~

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:37 am

Nation Name: Terintania

Single Person or Group: Single Person

Single Person Name or Group Name: Jake Kyle. More commonly just called 'Carnage'.

Single Person Equipment:
Backpack-First Aid, Gas Mask, Flashlight, extra clothes, and some emergency food supplies, for if he gets separated from the Caravan, and a water filter.
Waist Holsters- Two Handguns
Ammo Belt: 5 clips of ammo for his handguns.
Car(Will be kept in his car unless absolutely needed)- Bedroll, basic mechanic supplies, boxes of ammo for his car's weapons.

Extra:

Carnage's car is one of the more powerful of the Freedom Racer cars, suiting for the Freedom Racer's best driver. It is equipped with two large guns. One a mini gun, and the other a more powerful, anti-armor type gun. Both can be fired from within the car. The anti-armor gun overheats fast, while the mini gun runs out of ammo fast. Both guns, and the ammo to go with them, were acquired from a abandoned military base. The car is also equipped with dirt tires, making it able to go off-road. It is fairly fast, though weighed down by the guns, it can't go as fast as it would have been able to before being modified. It has solar panels on the roof, powering the AC, heater, lights, CD player, wipers, and the gun mechanisms, saving the fuel for powering the car.

Group Ideology:

Group/Person Location: With the Caravan, somewhat near the group near Dillon.

Brief Summary on Group/Person: Jake was born in to the life of a Freedom Racer, and is one of the few who was, as most had come from other places to join them. This created a deep interest in cars and speed, and he learned how to drive as soon as he was old enough to reach the pedal. He also spent time learning the skills of a mechanic, as well. Over the years, he became a well respected driver of the Freedom Racers, and won his first championship at 16, making him leader. It may seem like a young age, but he was a natural leader, and quickly settled in to the roll. He was a kind leader, but willing to do what was necessary to keep the group safe. Four years later, he won the championship once again, retaining his rank as leader. It is now three years later, and he is 23. He spends most of his time with the Caravan, and leaves his second-in-command in charge of the base while he's gone.

Technology Summary:

Appearance:

RP Example (Not really absolutely needed):

I'll make an app for the second in command after I post.

Also, just for note, Saestea, I plan on having the Caravan of my new group come across our little group with Electra and whatnot after the timeskip.
Last edited by Terintania on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:40 am

Accepted :)

Saestea wrote:And suddenly, massive influx. :palm:

I was kinda wondering how much it was really a group anymore, since you only play Aden :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:43 am

Corrian wrote:Accepted :)

Saestea wrote:And suddenly, massive influx. :palm:

I was kinda wondering how much it was really a group anymore, since you only play Aden :P

And Cayden. >XD
There won't be a group anymore after I do what I plan.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:45 am

Posted. Kinda lamely, but whatever.

Also, fixed the messed up outfit picture.

And if it isn't clear, he wears a tire shoulder guard on one arm.

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:47 am

I think we need a limit on groups.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:51 am

Saestea wrote:I think we need a limit on groups.

Yeah. I was thinking of keeping a limit on groups just because if there's too many people making groups, they'll probably only RP with themselves and we need more people IN said various groups as single characters :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:55 am

Limits on the groups, and their resources. Not too many people, not too many weapons. That sort of thing.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:00 am

Saestea wrote:Limits on the groups, and their resources. Not too many people, not too many weapons. That sort of thing.

Just out of curiosity, is the weapon thing related to my group? They have a lot of weapons, but I tried to balance it out with the fact that none of them are very good soldiers, and since they're all basically driving while shooting, they can't aim very well.

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:05 am

Terintania wrote:
Saestea wrote:Limits on the groups, and their resources. Not too many people, not too many weapons. That sort of thing.

Just out of curiosity, is the weapon thing related to my group? They have a lot of weapons, but I tried to balance it out with the fact that none of them are very good soldiers, and since they're all basically driving while shooting, they can't aim very well.

No. I was looking at the fascist group a page back.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:30 am

Nation Name: Terintania

Single Person or Group: Single Person.

Single Person Name or Group Name: Katrina Kandi.

Single Person Equipment:
-Backpack: (Only if she leaves the base)First Aid supplies, Emergency food and water supplies, bedroll, flashlight, gas mask, Shotgun ammo.
-Shoulder: Shotgun.

Extra:

Her car has no weapons built in to it, but is quite good at withstanding bullet fire, and is good for simply plowing in to things, and running things over. It's made more for off-road, but can handle the pavement alright.

Group Ideology:

Group/Person Location: At the Freedom Racer's base in western Colorado.

Brief Summary on Group/Person: Not really that important. Her parents joined the group when she was young, she learned to drive, and eventually became Jake's second-in-command.

Technology Summary:

Appearance:

Note. Mask is only worn when driving or when gas mask is needed.

RP Example:

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:32 am

Accepted:)
My Last.FM and RYM

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:36 am

Terintania wrote:Nation Name: Terintania

Single Person Equipment:
-Backpack: (Only if she leaves the base)First Aid supplies, Emergency food and water supplies, bedroll, flashlight, gas mask, Shotgun ammo.

Extra:
Her car has no weapons built in to it, but is quite good at withstanding bullet fire, and is good for simply plowing in to things, and running things over. It's made more for off-road, but can handle the pavement alright.

Oh Gawd, dat car!
I want it so bad!~ XD

Group Ideology:

Brief Summary on Group/Person: Not really that important. Her parents joined the group when she was young, she learned to drive, and eventually became Jake's second-in-command.

Technology Summary:

Appearance:

(Image)

RP Example:

Oh Gawd, dat car!
I want it so bad!~ XD
Last edited by Saestea on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:40 am

Saestea wrote:
Terintania wrote:Nation Name: Terintania

Single Person Equipment:

Extra:

Oh Gawd, dat car!
I want it so bad!~ XD

Group Ideology:

Technology Summary:

Appearance:

(Image)

RP Example:

Oh Gawd, dat car!
I want it so bad!~ XD

I'd prefer Jake's car, personally. I prefer smaller cars :P

It's still cool for such a big car, though.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:49 am

This is my kinda car. Give me small and sleek any day :)

Or all electric (Though not in all white. That's boring)
My Last.FM and RYM

Karthalia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Karthalia » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:52 am

Nation Name: Karthalia
Single Person or Group: Group

Single Person Name or Group Name: The Golden Saints

Single Person Equipment (About 10 to 15 items preferably, though less than that is perfectly fine if you want your character to not have much at all): 2x Assault Rifles 3x Makeshift Pike 2x 1mm Magnum Pistol and Ammo, 4 Gallons of Water and 4 Kilos of Food
Group Ideology:

Group/Person Location: Salt Lake City Latter-Day Saint's Compound (Fortified)

Brief Summary on Group/Person: During the outbreak a Group of people were Running towards the Newly-Abandoned Mormon Temple, while barging in,the Seven Teenagers; Randy,Mark,Christine,Jake,Josh,Susan and Margaret encountered four Mormon Security Guards. while fighting Mark throws the Makeshift Pike to one of them while Margaret uses her Swiss Knife to Kill two while Randy pushed off the Last Guard. afterwards they Looted them and looted the Temple for supplies and afterwards they Barricaded the Gate and turned on the Four Generators of the Compound.. after Decades the Three of the Four Generators were Destroyed yet. Electricity is still possible due to a Solar Panel.
Technology Summary: Almost Everything they Loot.
well...

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:54 am

Karthalia wrote:Nation Name: Karthalia

Single Person Equipment (About 10 to 15 items preferably, though less than that is perfectly fine if you want your character to not have much at all): 2x Assault Rifles 3x Makeshift Pike 2x 1mm Magnum Pistol and Ammo, 4 Gallons of Water and 4 Kilos of Food
Group Ideology:

Brief Summary on Group/Person: During the outbreak a Group of people were Running towards the Newly-Abandoned Mormon Temple, while barging in,the Seven Teenagers; Randy,Mark,Christine,Jake,Josh,Susan and Margaret encountered four Mormon Security Guards. while fighting Mark throws the Makeshift Pike to one of them while Margaret uses her Swiss Knife to Kill two while Randy pushed off the Last Guard. afterwards they Looted them and looted the Temple for supplies and afterwards they Barricaded the Gate and turned on the Four Generators of the Compound.. after Decades the Three of the Four Generators were Destroyed yet. Electricity is still possible due to a Solar Panel.

Just to be clear, you're aware that this is based about 50 years after the initial outbreak, right?

Karthalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Karthalia » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:58 am

Terintania wrote:
Karthalia wrote:Nation Name: Karthalia

Group Ideology:

Just to be clear, you're aware that this is based about 50 years after the initial outbreak, right?

I thought the OP said it was 35 years? and Margaret is a Mechanic in-training so she managed to fix the last generator. and the barricade wall are decaying already.
Last edited by Karthalia on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
well...

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:09 am

Karthalia wrote:
Terintania wrote:Just to be clear, you're aware that this is based about 50 years after the initial outbreak, right?

I thought the OP said it was 35 years? and Margaret is a Mechanic in-training so she managed to fix the last generator. and the barricade wall are decaying already.

35 years after the game, which was 20 years after the outbreak, so at LEAST 50 years.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:15 am

I was thinking of changing it to 30 years, since the specifics haven't been really mentioned and the first posts in the IC are kinda confusing for the time frame.

In the game, the infection started in 2013. 20 years skip pretty fast in the game, so then it is the year 2033. A year goes by in the game, making it the year 2034 most likely. This is based 35 years after that (Or, 30, if we change it), making it the year 2069 (Or 2064 changed). The first post in the IC says it's the year 2030, and another later says it's 2040, so I'm not really certain what the actual time was supposed to be.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:27 am

What should the group limit be?
My Last.FM and RYM

Karthalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Karthalia » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:29 am

8 - 10
well...

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:40 am

Karthalia wrote:8 - 10

?? >.< Nej, jag tror inte det.

The groups we have, along with Karthalia should be enough, ja? Vi kommer inte att klara sig med så många. xP

I'll post in a while.. Was playing L4D.
Last edited by Saestea on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse