NATION

PASSWORD

Starlight ☆ Maidens (FanT RP, Open, OOC, Re-Interest)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:12 pm

Anarakdos wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:
Even Rebellion? ;3

No. :( It didn't screen in austria, and according to my brother the subs are crap on the online version, so I've held off.

Well, hope for the best. It's worth paying for, I guarantee it.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:19 pm

Wolfenium wrote:Oh, BTW, if you've made an order in the RP, be sure to give the name and image (or description) of its leader as well (preferably with a full app). They're relevant NPCs.

Imota wrote:Pondering whether or not to submit a group based on Vividred Operation...

Do it.

But I think it's relevant that the Morning Star's leader remains unknown for the time being.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:22 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:Oh, BTW, if you've made an order in the RP, be sure to give the name and image (or description) of its leader as well (preferably with a full app). They're relevant NPCs.

Do it.

But I think it's relevant that the Morning Star's leader remains unknown for the time being.

No problem. Just TG me. :p
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:13 am

Just a query regarding the IC: How do you plan to start your opening post? I assume you guys will start coming by boat (depending on distance). I already have a start point for members of the League of Asteria (which so far will consist entirely of me), and the Christians at Rhodes (with Rup and Anarakdos). I just need to sort out the docks for the pagans, which makes up literally the majority of the group so far.
Last edited by Wolfenium on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:16 am

Does anyone here considered Ai to be pagan?

I think it's a yes technically, in the eyes of the Westerners. Being an outsider is not a biggest mystery either.

Note: Religious-wise, Ai is a pantheist.
Last edited by Minroz on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:20 am

MInroz wrote:Does anyone here considered Ai to be pagan?

I think it's a yes technically, in the eyes of the Westerners. Being an outsider is not a biggest mystery either.

I don't think Ai counts as a pagan, no... Pantheist would be a more accurate definition, but even that is a bit blur over the nature of said spirits. :3

Which reminds me that you need a start point too.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:30 am

Wolfenium wrote:
MInroz wrote:Does anyone here considered Ai to be pagan?

I don't think Ai counts as a pagan, no... Pantheist would be a more accurate definition, but even that is a bit blur over the nature of said spirits. :3

Hmmm, what do u suggest? I was thinking she'll be in front of the entrance of Roman senate with her delegates and bodyguards. Since she stayed in the city for three years, no?

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:36 am

MInroz wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:

Hmmm, what do u suggest? I was thinking she'll be in front of the entrance of Roman senate with her delegates and bodyguards. Since she stayed in the city for three years, no?

Why? :|

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:48 am

Wolfenium wrote:Why? :|

What else can she do in Asteriopolis? :3

Anyway, finished the app for White Lotus~

General Information (Compulsory)
Name of Organization: The Order of the White Lotus
Home City: Nanjing, Jiangsu province, Qing China excluding the HQ branches all over the known world.
Bio: The largest and the most noble Chinese Magical Girl Order in the Far East. The gals of the White Lotus are known to be fierce warriors and maraudering vigilantes, holding strong values in honour and justice for the sake of peace, love and friendship – and good times! Their reputations as a heroic order of Asia have even reached the Europe and Middle-East. Thanks to the astonished support of the Chinese government who decided to sent its’ elite expeditionary troops, accompanied by their magical girl corps to help the Western forces fight the shadows in the old Gregorian year of 1914. As of result comes their fame has become spread all over the world, even to the backwater edges of Europe and Africa.

Since at the dawn of shadows rampage in the Ming Dynasty era, they started off as a small motley group from bizarre backgrounds in all sections of Chinese society, founded and led by brave band of ten magical girls known as the ‘Ten Heroines’. Interestingly, three of them are daughters of the Ming Emperor himself, they joined in, wanting to help the country. Famous for their compassionate wisdom and eccentric personalities, they help lead the alliance to take the fight at the shadows. Soon after they drove out the shadows off their lands, these brave maidens are later honoured as national heroes of their homeland.

Fighting through thick and thin over the centuries, fighting their enemies and waging justice, they’ve grown into the most respectable Magical Order in the Far East, even the male chauvinists took them in high regards. The proud descendents of the noble Ten Heroines lived on as generals, tacticians, nobles and even the Emperor. Notably the Tianzi Empress, the 13th Qing ruler who was a White Lotus magical girl before she ascended the Dragon throne. Tianzi is famous for being an avid reformist with a vision and her benign rule, keen to improve the welfare of her people and she is the second woman to rule the Middle Kingdom in Chinese history ever since Wu Zetian. Because of this, she is beloved by the Chinese everywhere to the point that her death was met with painful mourning still honoured in Chinese lands to this very day.

The Order of White Lotus membership has drawn its members from all walks of life in the Middle Kingdom over the years and more than proud to show off this fact – a harmonious unity of friendship and peace. Ever since the year 232 A.M. or 1684 in old Gregorian, China finally opens its doors to the world, resuming its’ ancient trade and diplomatic contacts. Following it, the White Lotus expanded its network of branches and stations, all over the world, most particularly the Chinese communities who’ve lived abroad. Despite their contributing efforts to help their counterparts of Europe and Middle-East, they’re unfortunately viewed as outsiders who’re too late to help. Nevertheless, they remained popular with the common people especially the local Chinese community in Asteriopolis. Proven time and time again whoever got saved by the altruistic White Lotus Order became grateful for their help and more than willing to repay its debt whatever they can.

However, noble as they are, the White Lotus has its own dark past. They help the Manchu Qing solidifying the rule of country when the Great Ming collapsed into anarchy.

Contribute to that, their shaky relationships with the Black Phoenix Society over differed viewpoints, it all started by a simple disagreements between the leaders of their respective orders and the latter’s more privileged statuses in the Middle Kingdom. Unlike the Black Phoenixes, they believe in mutual coexistence, rather than conquests and domination. As soon as the relationship with Black Phoenixes worsened, the latter grew more fanatical in their enforcement of their draconian methods, the White Lotus snapped! They’ve finally reached their boiling point. No longer tolerated the injustices, both sides have finally drawn their blades against each other and escalated into the outright civil war, many members initially believe defeating their arch-nemesis will make the world a peaceful place and stop tyranny in its place, for the sake of justice. They were wrong; they nearly dragged China into turmoil of trouble into a cycle of violence and vendetta. All seems lost until the enraged Kangxi Emperor ordered them to stand down and advocate a truce between the two belligerent orders. Following by his decree, Truce or in reality a virtual peace existed despite heated tensions between them.

Even though they forgive the Black Phoenix for the past grievances but the Order of White Lotus has continued to be wary of their rivals – the Black Phoenix Society in spite their best efforts to reconcile with the centuries-long grudge. Only the higher powers knew the fate in store for this noble Order of White Lotus, for good or ill. Whatever it is, these fearless maidens, undeterred by the impossible odds, will fight for the greater good.

Useful Information (Optional): They have good relations with most of the existing magical girl orders despite their cultural differences. Notably the Knight Hospitallers, the Order of Saint Olav and even those of the League of Asteria, though mostly attributed to healthy trading relationships between China and Europe. Especially the White Lotus order presence over there tends to act as liaisons for the Forbidden Palace in Beijing. But they detest those whom they considered to be dishonourable.

Even though virtually independent of the government, they answered themselves to the Emperor in the Forbidden City. Possessing assets and prerequisite as a military organisation (with its own R&D division) dedicated themselves to bring justice and fight the shadows with support of the Chinese government and blessings of the Dragon Throne. The White Lotus has their own brand of magical arts – an indigenous fusion of martial-arts, science and magic, an attempt to bring the best of each into one, reminiscent like the old Wuxia tales.

Despite their cultural differences, the White Lotus is a very tight-knitted group to the point they considered themselves each other as family. Threaten some of their members and they’ll gladly repay it with severe retribution. Honour them they’ll be your greatest allies for life.

Behold the power of the Far East!:P

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:55 am

MInroz wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:Why? :|

What else can she do in Asteriopolis? :3

Anyway, finished the app for White Lotus~

Name of Organization: The Order of the White Lotus
Home City: Nanjing, Jiangsu province, Qing China excluding the HQ branches all over the known world.
Bio: The largest and the most noble Chinese Magical Girl Order in the Far East. The gals of the White Lotus are known to be fierce warriors and maraudering vigilantes, holding strong values in honour and justice for the sake of peace, love and friendship – and good times! Their reputations as a heroic order of Asia have even reached the Europe and Middle-East. Thanks to the astonished support of the Chinese government who decided to sent its’ elite expeditionary troops, accompanied by their magical girl corps to help the Western forces fight the shadows in the old Gregorian year of 1914. As of result comes their fame has become spread all over the world, even to the backwater edges of Europe and Africa.

Since at the dawn of shadows rampage in the Ming Dynasty era, they started off as a small motley group from bizarre backgrounds in all sections of Chinese society, founded and led by brave band of ten magical girls known as the ‘Ten Heroines’. Interestingly, three of them are daughters of the Ming Emperor himself, they joined in, wanting to help the country. Famous for their compassionate wisdom and eccentric personalities, they help lead the alliance to take the fight at the shadows. Soon after they drove out the shadows off their lands, these brave maidens are later honoured as national heroes of their homeland.

Fighting through thick and thin over the centuries, fighting their enemies and waging justice, they’ve grown into the most respectable Magical Order in the Far East, even the male chauvinists took them in high regards. The proud descendents of the noble Ten Heroines lived on as generals, tacticians, nobles and even the Emperor. Notably the Tianzi Empress, the 13th Qing ruler who was a White Lotus magical girl before she ascended the Dragon throne. Tianzi is famous for being an avid reformist with a vision and her benign rule, keen to improve the welfare of her people and she is the second woman to rule the Middle Kingdom in Chinese history ever since Wu Zetian. Because of this, she is beloved by the Chinese everywhere to the point that her death was met with painful mourning still honoured in Chinese lands to this very day.

The Order of White Lotus membership has drawn its members from all walks of life in the Middle Kingdom over the years and more than proud to show off this fact – a harmonious unity of friendship and peace. Ever since the year 232 A.M. or 1684 in old Gregorian, China finally opens its doors to the world, resuming its’ ancient trade and diplomatic contacts. Following it, the White Lotus expanded its network of branches and stations, all over the world, most particularly the Chinese communities who’ve lived abroad. Despite their contributing efforts to help their counterparts of Europe and Middle-East, they’re unfortunately viewed as outsiders who’re too late to help. Nevertheless, they remained popular with the common people especially the local Chinese community in Asteriopolis. Proven time and time again whoever got saved by the altruistic White Lotus Order became grateful for their help and more than willing to repay its debt whatever they can.

However, noble as they are, the White Lotus has its own dark past. They help the Manchu Qing solidifying the rule of country when the Great Ming collapsed into anarchy.

Contribute to that, their shaky relationships with the Black Phoenix Society over differed viewpoints, it all started by a simple disagreements between the leaders of their respective orders and the latter’s more privileged statuses in the Middle Kingdom. Unlike the Black Phoenixes, they believe in mutual coexistence, rather than conquests and domination. As soon as the relationship with Black Phoenixes worsened, the latter grew more fanatical in their enforcement of their draconian methods, the White Lotus snapped! They’ve finally reached their boiling point. No longer tolerated the injustices, both sides have finally drawn their blades against each other and escalated into the outright civil war, many members initially believe defeating their arch-nemesis will make the world a peaceful place and stop tyranny in its place, for the sake of justice. They were wrong; they nearly dragged China into turmoil of trouble into a cycle of violence and vendetta. All seems lost until the enraged Kangxi Emperor ordered them to stand down and advocate a truce between the two belligerent orders. Following by his decree, Truce or in reality a virtual peace existed despite heated tensions between them.

Even though they forgive the Black Phoenix for the past grievances but the Order of White Lotus has continued to be wary of their rivals – the Black Phoenix Society in spite their best efforts to reconcile with the centuries-long grudge. Only the higher powers knew the fate in store for this noble Order of White Lotus, for good or ill. Whatever it is, these fearless maidens, undeterred by the impossible odds, will fight for the greater good.

Useful Information (Optional): They have good relations with most of the existing magical girl orders despite their cultural differences. Notably the Knight Hospitallers, the Order of Saint Olav and even those of the League of Asteria, though mostly attributed to healthy trading relationships between China and Europe. Especially the White Lotus order presence over there tends to act as liaisons for the Forbidden Palace in Beijing. But they detest those whom they considered to be dishonourable.

Even though virtually independent of the government, they answered themselves to the Emperor in the Forbidden City. Possessing assets and prerequisite as a military organisation (with its own R&D division) dedicated themselves to bring justice and fight the shadows with support of the Chinese government and blessings of the Dragon Throne. The White Lotus has their own brand of magical arts – an indigenous fusion of martial-arts, science and magic, an attempt to bring the best of each into one, reminiscent like the old Wuxia tales.

Despite their cultural differences, the White Lotus is a very tight-knitted group to the point they considered themselves each other as family. Threaten some of their members and they’ll gladly repay it with severe retribution. Honour them they’ll be your greatest allies for life.

Behold the power of the Far East!:P

Saved.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:11 am

Alexis will be coming by Amazon boat. *nods*
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:20 am

Olivia will probably come by boat, these two will come most likely by land.

Character Information (Compulsory)
Name: Sheika Muntaha bint Suhaim al-Marinid
Affiliation (what Order you belong to): Order of the Rock and the Star
Appearance (picture link is preferred): lol

Magical Description (Compulsory)
Magical Power: Aura
Speciality (Offence, Defence, Support): Offence, obviously.
Spells (with descriptions, three basic, one advanced):
  • Flame Will - Her pure, unfiltered charisma heats up and ignites, coating her sword in violet flame.
  • Arms Will - You know Busoshoku Haki from One Piece? Works like that. Her body becomes significantly tougher and harder to damage. And black and shiny.
  • Thunder's Will - A sword beam made of charisma.
  • Conqueror's Will - Knocks down those of weaker will within a certain range like the pigs they are. And muggles. Especially muggles.
Weapon (with description): A Berber cavalry saber. Incredibly sharp, on par with Nadia's weapon.

Physical Description (Optional)
Height: Tall.
Weight: -
Dislikes: Shadows, the Teutons, the Holy Order, weak-willed people, idiots
Personality: Prideful, to the nth degree, but not actually arrogant. Rather misanthropic, though she will respect you if she thinks you deserve it. Surprisingly good-hearted and compassionate, though she only displays this to a select few people [Her father, the Emir, included]. Which most likely means not you. Bleeds charisma.

History (Compulsory)
Bios: The eldest daughter and heiress to the head of the Order of the Rock and the Star [and therefore Morocco in general], Muntaha practically came out of the womb silver spoon in mouth. Unfortunately for many of her relatives [Nadia included], Emir Suhaim's questionable taste in teachers and family 'friends' to have Muntaha be around led to the girl having a disposition to match. [The only person she's ever always been genuinely nice to is the butler.] At least she's a good, normal magical girl, unlike her sister.

Additional Information (Optional): May or may not be a lesbian.
Character Information (Compulsory)
Name: Sheika Khawla bint Suhaim al-Marinid
Affiliation (what Order you belong to): Order of the Rock and the Star
Appearance (picture link is preferred): lol

Magical Description (Compulsory)
Magical Power: Anti-Magic / Wind
Speciality (Offence, Defence, Support): Offence
Spells (with descriptions, three basic, one advanced):
  • Sirocco - Khawla slashes forward and upward in a twisting motion. This can create a powerful wind in one direction, though she cannot control it. The wind weakens magic attacks that it crosses, as do all winds Khawla generates.
  • Khamsin - Khawla rapidly slashes in the general direction of forward, up to fifty times a second. The speed of her blade creates a fairly strong wind. However, the strikes themselves are individually fairly weak, and mostly used to block potential attacks, as is the wind created.
  • Vendavel - A very strong downward slash that sends out jets of wind in either direction.
  • Sinner's Lament - Her scissor blade doubles in length. She then swings it in a wide arc. Doesn't produce wind, but it can bisect magic attacks.
Weapon (with description): A giant red scissor blade, as large as a sword and capable of extending its length. Was designed for the express purpose of cutting up magical armor. Normally small enough to be wielded one-handed.

Physical Description (Optional)
Height: -
Weight: -
Likes: Combat, killing Shadows, coffee, exploring, rough terrain, horseback riding
Dislikes: Tea, formal parties, Shadows, Teutons, the Holy Order, League of Asteria
Personality: Just about everything Muntaha isn't. Boorish, prone to fights, rolled a natural twenty on stubbornness. Ferociously determined. Gets along well enough with her sisters, though. Surprisingly self-conscious about her body image. Nowhere near as prideful or borderline arrogant as her sister, and not remotely as misanthropic.

History (Compulsory)
Bios: Khawla was the younger of the two sisters, and an accident at that. As a direct result, there was never any chance of her becoming an heiress whatsoever. Nor did they instill such thoughts into her, instead, they sent her straight away into proper combat training, learning to fight against the Shadows for the Order. At this, she excelled. Sometimes, when she was younger, her father would take her and her elder sister to important meetings between Orders that didn't mind OotRaS's existence. At this, she did not excel.

She is the favored of the two for the Asteria tournament, as she has stated she sees this as an opportunity to 'bring more respect to the Order and our family's brand of magic.' Even though it is technically anti-magic, at least for Khawla herself.

Additional Information (Optional): More likely a lesbian than her sister.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:29 am

Excellent, because guess what?...

IC!

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:33 am

Wolfenium wrote:Excellent, because guess what?...

IC!

Great. Will have a post up later.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:56 am

Lesbians! :D

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Anarakdos
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarakdos » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:10 am

Let me guess: Asteria is based off of Madoka and the demon is based off of Homura.
EDIT: Btw, would Anna be present at the meeting?
Last edited by Anarakdos on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm always looking for feedback about my RP skills. If you have any comments or criticisms, feel free to TG me.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:15 am

Oh, I probably won't be able to post until tomorrow. I am super busy on Tuesdays.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:15 am

So is there like a meeting or something?

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Anarakdos
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarakdos » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:59 pm

Name of Organization: The Rangers
Home City: Asteripolis
Bio: Once, the Rangers were considered some of the greatest heroes on Terra. Founded by Lyria Solum, one of the great heroes of the first battles against the Shadows, the Rangers dedicated themselves to the preservation of humanity. They refused to ally with any political party, religion or region, instead spreading across what remained of the civilized world, fighting Shadows where ever they encountered them.

As the scope of civilization waxed, the Rangers' strength waned. They had always stayed on the fringes of society, and as humanity returned to many once-abandoned lands, they forced not only the Shadows, but also many Rangers to retreat. As the Rangers spread further away from humanity, they began to lose contact with each other. Finally, in the year 1914, the Rangers collapsed, although many individual members remained active.

The current form of the Rangers is radically different from the original group. The current organization is composed of merely eighteen members divided into three squads, each of which is assigned to different areas. The leader of these new rangers is one Leonnie Meyer, who claims to have been trained by a descendant of Lyria herself. Leonnie was the one who reformed the Rangers, following her mysterious arrival in Europa two years ago.

While most of the members of this new team are composed of highly skilled magical girls handpicked by Leonnie, some are also children or grandchildren of the original Rangers, who heard tales about this new group that shared its name with their ancestor's Order.

Since their reformation, the Rangers have mostly retained the goals and methodology of their originators, although Leonnie has made sure to strengthen the organisation of the group. To this end, Klara Mistenvale, the "face" of the Rangers, was appointed. While Leonnie is the official leader, Klara handles the coordination of the squad, the (rare) recruitment and training of new members and the representation of the Rangers.
Useful Information: One squad is deployed in southern Africa, one is in Poland and one (including Leonnie) is currently resting in Asteripolis after a particularly demanding operation.
Last edited by Anarakdos on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm always looking for feedback about my RP skills. If you have any comments or criticisms, feel free to TG me.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Olthar wrote:Oh, I probably won't be able to post until tomorrow. I am super busy on Tuesdays.

And I'm the only one who posted so far... :V

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:23 pm

Olthar wrote:
Olthar wrote:Oh, I probably won't be able to post until tomorrow. I am super busy on Tuesdays.

And I'm the only one who posted so far... :V

I'm thinking of something.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:24 pm

I'll end up making apps for Marilyn and Elizabeth at some point, but I don't have time today. They won't be full-on characters, though, just NPCs. I don't have time to manage three characters. I suppose I'll also make an app for Eurypyle, too, though she'll also just be an NPCs.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:28 pm

Olthar wrote:I'll end up making apps for Marilyn and Elizabeth at some point, but I don't have time today. They won't be full-on characters, though, just NPCs. I don't have time to manage three characters. I suppose I'll also make an app for Eurypyle, too, though she'll also just be an NPCs.

Whenever I hear the name Marilyn, I think Marilyn Monroe.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:29 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Olthar wrote:I'll end up making apps for Marilyn and Elizabeth at some point, but I don't have time today. They won't be full-on characters, though, just NPCs. I don't have time to manage three characters. I suppose I'll also make an app for Eurypyle, too, though she'll also just be an NPCs.

Whenever I hear the name Marilyn, I think Marilyn Monroe.

I think of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. :p

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse