NATION

PASSWORD

NationStates++ | Browser Extension for NationStates

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.

Advertisement

Remove ads

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Shadow Afforess wrote:Really? I stand corrected. I remember at one point time bbcodes mattered.

Yes, prior to May 2009. This came up recently here.

Lord Whorfin
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Whorfin » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:04 pm

Shadow Afforess wrote:NS++ does not use cookies. NS++ uses your browser localStorage, which persists even if you close it. It sounds like you have set up special settings to clear this. Turn those off... I can't fix this, unless you think sending my server a list of your passwords is a good idea.

OK, I've messed around with the Firefox settings...nothing...which is it that allows/prohibits the localstorage? Please, and thankyou.

Shadow Afforess
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadow Afforess » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:43 pm

Lord Whorfin wrote:
Shadow Afforess wrote:NS++ does not use cookies. NS++ uses your browser localStorage, which persists even if you close it. It sounds like you have set up special settings to clear this. Turn those off... I can't fix this, unless you think sending my server a list of your passwords is a good idea.

OK, I've messed around with the Firefox settings...nothing...which is it that allows/prohibits the localstorage? Please, and thankyou.

Firefox by default should work just fine. I don't think Firefox let's you clear localStorage unless you clear your entire browser history. I'd guess it's another extension you installed, but I am not certain. I have no idea what extensions you use, so...you'd have to tell me.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Lord Whorfin
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Whorfin » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:21 pm

OK, reset Firefox to default, no extensions except NS++, puppets now stay in list when Firefox is closed, then reopened.

I'm going to go extension by extension, then my personal security settings one by one till I find out who's to blame...There will be blood... :lol:

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:48 pm

I think I've noticed a bug.

Whenever one searches a thread, the first result gets highlighted as if it were the OP of a thread, with any following results posted by that person also being highlighted.

Ex: a search of the latest TET for the word "the".
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Shadow Afforess
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadow Afforess » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Grenartia wrote:I think I've noticed a bug.

Whenever one searches a thread, the first result gets highlighted as if it were the OP of a thread, with any following results posted by that person also being highlighted.

Ex: a search of the latest TET for the word "the".

Thanks, I'll fix it for the next release.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

The Soviet Republic of America
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Soviet Republic of America » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Could you add a feature that can lock a thread? Like the person who created the thread can put am option that only lets people from a specific region post... And also the ability to remove posts from a thread (but I think that power would be abused)
"War does not determine who is right, only who is left."
- Bertrand Russell

DEFCON1-[2]-3-4-5
Libertarians 77%
Republicans 54%
Greens 53%
Democrats 32%
Compass:
I am a Progressive Center-Right Social Libertarian.
Right: 1.18, Libertarian: 7.92

Shadow Afforess
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadow Afforess » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:57 pm

The Soviet Republic of America wrote:Could you add a feature that can lock a thread? Like the person who created the thread can put am option that only lets people from a specific region post... And also the ability to remove posts from a thread (but I think that power would be abused)

Not possible. I can add features that NS++ users can see and make aesthetic changes to the site. I can not change the core mechanics.

[violet]
Executive Director

Postby [violet] » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:48 pm

Incident report: Botnet behavior detected in NS++ nations

Shortly after the new Dispatches feature went live on January 23, 2014, NS++ author Shadow Afforess wrote a dispatch entitled "Chaos in Afforess, Bulletins terrorize citizens" (dispatch ID # 210526, since deleted). It received 36 positive votes, putting it at the top of the "New" list.

These votes came from unrelated nations in many regions, many of whom were WA members, with unrelated IP addresses. However, they displayed irregularities:

1. Thirty positive votes were received in a 40-second burst, at 10X the rate of all other votes; and

2. They were not sent by a user clicking a button on the dispatch page. Instead, the votes were issued by nations who were browsing their telegrams or viewing some other unrelated part of the site.

This exchange then took place between moderators and Shadow Afforess via telegram:

NationStates Moderators wrote:An irregular voting pattern has been detected on your dispatch "Chaos in Afforess, Bulletins terrorize citizens." This dispatch received a large number of votes in a very short period of time from unrelated nations and IP addresses, with an HTTP_REFERER header suggesting these were not cast from the "View Dispatch" page. Can you explain this?

Shadow Afforess wrote:Yes - Sorry, it was a mistake I made when trying to update code for the new dispatches. NS++ adds a "<a>" html link for factbook entries in national happenings. I was messing around and didn't realize I had made one of my toy test changes live by mistake. I reverted it about 5 seconds later, but it seems about 30 people grabbed the mistaken code while it was available in that window. It would be awesome if you could clear those out somehow. I don't have any way to revert or tell who I affected.

PS. I really wish there was a reply to moderator telegrams.

Thanks, Afforess

This confirmed:
  1. NS++ was the source of the votes; and
  2. NS++ had issued the votes silently in the background, with users unaware their nations had been used to vote.

NationStates Moderators wrote:Will you be notifying NS++ users of this incident? In the interests of full disclosure, users should know that this happened.

Shadow Afforess wrote:Good idea. I've been meaning to create a development blog about NS++. I'll create one, write an incident report, and also notify users. Thanks for the advice.

Since then, several days have passed with no notification to users. For the reasons described below, we believe this is a serious matter that users deserve to be made aware of sooner rather than later.

About NS++

NS++ is an unofficial browser add-on for Firefox and Chrome written by the player Shadow Afforess. It provides many cosmetic and functional improvements to the site, such as regional newspapers and puppet management. NS++ must be manually installed into the browser by a user and granted permission to operate on the "nationstates.net" domain. If this is done, NS++ can see and modify all data that moves between the user and the site, including telegrams, passwords, and email address. NS++ can issue commands on behalf of your nation(s) with or without your knowledge. It auto-updates, so new functionality can be added at any time without the user's specific approval, and information is exchanged with central servers operated by Shadow Afforess.

Users install NS++ at their own risk and it is not officially endorsed by NationStates. As Afforess says in the FAQ of this thread:

Shadow Afforess wrote:How Do I Know This Is Safe?
You don't. While NationStates++ is an open-source browser extension, and so any developer with Javascript experience can inspect the code, that is not a guarantee of safety. Browser extensions do have an additional layer of safety, as the browser prevents addons or extensions from installing malware or harmful viruses. This layer security does not protect you from extensions that steal personal information or login information. Every program you install carries risk and relies on a certain level of trust. If you have specific concerns about safety or user security, you can telegram me or email me at Afforess [at] gmail.com for additional information.

It is imperative, therefore, that NS++ users be able to trust Shadow Afforess. Until now, we have seen nothing to suggest that Shadow Afforess and NS++ are not trustworthy, and indeed we have supported NS++ development by adding API features for it. But this trust must be earned, and users should expect to be informed about incidents in which their nation was actually or potentially compromised.

Questions

1. Why didn't Shadow Afforess immediately announce this incident? Since it occurred, he has been a regular poster in these forums and he has released several upgrades to NS++. Yet even after prompting from moderators, there was no timely disclosure to users.

2. Why didn't Shadow Afforess report the incident when he became aware of it, rather than only responding when it was detected by moderators?

3. Have there been any other occasions in which NS++ has silently commanded nations to perform actions without users' knowledge?

4. The source code for NS++ is publicly viewable here, which should allow us to see what it does. However, the code change ("commit") described as a bug by Shadow Afforess is not immediately apparent. Where is it? If it doesn't exist, why is there a discrepancy between the code that is publicly viewable and the real code inside NS++? If it does exist, how does it explain why NS++ users only upvoted Shadow Afforess's dispatch, instead of exhibiting a more common bug-like effect, such as upvoting any dispatch the user happened to be viewing?

5. Does NS++ contain code that can cause nations to follow any command issued by a centralized server/controller (i.e. "botnet" behavior)? If so, why does this exist?

Conclusion

NS++ is a popular add-on and we have supported its development. However, this incident raises significant questions about its safety, which users deserve to have satisfactorily answered.

Mitigation

This mitigation information is offered simply to make users aware of their options; it is not a recommendation. NS++ is neither officially endorsed nor discouraged; users should decide for themselves whether they want it. To disable in Chrome: Tools -> Extensions -> NationStates++ -> uncheck Enabled. In Firefox: Tools -> Add-Ons -> NationStates++ -> Remove. Once removed or disabled, NS++ cannot see what you do on the site, nor issue commands on behalf of your nation; however, users should be aware that all information shared with it previously, such as your email address and password, could in theory have been collected. As such, users may wish to change passwords as well, which they should do after removing or disabling the add-on.

Scope

This incident only affects players running the NationStates++ browser add-on, and is not a case of "hacking" or server compromise.

Leningrad Union
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Leningrad Union » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:52 pm

[violet] wrote:Incident report: Botnet behavior detected in NS++ nations

Shortly after the new Dispatches feature went live on January 23, 2014, NS++ author Shadow Afforess wrote a dispatch entitled "Chaos in Afforess, Bulletins terrorize citizens" (dispatch ID # 210526, since deleted). It received 36 positive votes, putting it at the top of the "New" list.

These votes came from unrelated nations in many regions, many of whom were WA members, with unrelated IP addresses. However, they displayed irregularities:

1. Thirty positive votes were received in a 40-second burst, at 10X the rate of all other votes; and

2. They were not sent by a user clicking a button on the dispatch page. Instead, the votes were issued by nations who were browsing their telegrams or viewing some other unrelated part of the site.

This exchange then took place between moderators and Shadow Afforess via telegram:

NationStates Moderators wrote:An irregular voting pattern has been detected on your dispatch "Chaos in Afforess, Bulletins terrorize citizens." This dispatch received a large number of votes in a very short period of time from unrelated nations and IP addresses, with an HTTP_REFERER header suggesting these were not cast from the "View Dispatch" page. Can you explain this?

Shadow Afforess wrote:Yes - Sorry, it was a mistake I made when trying to update code for the new dispatches. NS++ adds a "<a>" html link for factbook entries in national happenings. I was messing around and didn't realize I had made one of my toy test changes live by mistake. I reverted it about 5 seconds later, but it seems about 30 people grabbed the mistaken code while it was available in that window. It would be awesome if you could clear those out somehow. I don't have any way to revert or tell who I affected.

PS. I really wish there was a reply to moderator telegrams.

Thanks, Afforess

This confirmed:
  2. NS++ had issued the votes silently in the background, with users unaware their nations had been used to vote.

NationStates Moderators wrote:Will you be notifying NS++ users of this incident? In the interests of full disclosure, users should know that this happened.

Shadow Afforess wrote:Good idea. I've been meaning to create a development blog about NS++. I'll create one, write an incident report, and also notify users. Thanks for the advice.

Since then, several days have passed with no notification to users. For the reasons described below, we believe this is a serious matter that users deserve to be made aware of sooner rather than later.

About NS++

NS++ is an unofficial browser add-on for Firefox and Chrome written by the player Shadow Afforess. It provides many cosmetic and functional improvements to the site, such as regional newspapers and puppet management. NS++ must be manually installed into the browser by a user and granted permission to operate on the "nationstates.net" domain. If this is done, NS++ can see and modify all data that moves between the user and the site, including telegrams, passwords, and email address. NS++ can issue commands on behalf of your nation(s) with or without your knowledge. It auto-updates, so new functionality can be added at any time without the user's specific approval, and information is exchanged with central servers operated by Shadow Afforess.

Users install NS++ at their own risk and it is not officially endorsed by NationStates. As Afforess says in the FAQ of this thread:

Shadow Afforess wrote:How Do I Know This Is Safe?
You don't. While NationStates++ is an open-source browser extension, and so any developer with Javascript experience can inspect the code, that is not a guarantee of safety. Browser extensions do have an additional layer of safety, as the browser prevents addons or extensions from installing malware or harmful viruses. This layer security does not protect you from extensions that steal personal information or login information. Every program you install carries risk and relies on a certain level of trust. If you have specific concerns about safety or user security, you can telegram me or email me at Afforess [at] gmail.com for additional information.

It is imperative, therefore, that NS++ users be able to trust Shadow Afforess. Until now, we have seen nothing to suggest that Shadow Afforess and NS++ are not trustworthy, and indeed we have supported NS++ development by adding API features for it. But this trust must be earned, and users should expect to be informed about incidents in which their nation was actually or potentially compromised.

Questions

1. Why didn't Shadow Afforess immediately announce this incident? Since it occurred, he has been a regular poster in these forums and he has released several upgrades to NS++. Yet even after prompting from moderators, there was no timely disclosure to users.

2. Why didn't Shadow Afforess report the incident when he became aware of it, rather than only responding when it was detected by moderators?

3. Have there been any other occasions in which NS++ has silently commanded nations to perform actions without users' knowledge?

4. The source code for NS++ is publicly viewable here, which should allow us to see what it does. However, the code change ("commit") described as a bug by Shadow Afforess is not immediately apparent. Where is it? If it doesn't exist, why is there a discrepancy between the code that is publicly viewable and the real code inside NS++? If it does exist, how does it explain why NS++ users only upvoted Shadow Afforess's dispatch, instead of exhibiting a more common bug-like effect, such as upvoting any dispatch the user happened to be viewing?

5. Does NS++ contain code that can cause nations to follow any command issued by a centralized server/controller (i.e. "botnet" behavior)? If so, why does this exist?

Conclusion

NS++ is a popular add-on and we have supported its development. However, this incident raises significant questions about its safety, which users deserve to have satisfactorily answered.

Mitigation

This mitigation information is offered simply to make users aware of their options; it is not a recommendation. NS++ is neither officially endorsed nor discouraged; users should decide for themselves whether they want it. To disable in Chrome: Tools -> Extensions -> NationStates++ -> uncheck Enabled. In Firefox: Tools -> Add-Ons -> NationStates++ -> Remove. Once removed or disabled, NS++ cannot see what you do on the site, nor issue commands on behalf of your nation; however, users should be aware that all information shared with it previously, such as your email address and password, could in theory have been collected. As such, users may wish to change passwords as well, which they should do after removing or disabling the add-on.

Scope

This incident only affects players running the NationStates++ browser add-on, and is not a case of "hacking" or server compromise.

Hello [violet], I have not yet had the pleasure to talk to you yet. My name is Leningrad Union and I'm the WA delegate of The Confederacy of Allied States. While I fully trust Afforess and I've worked with him before and I'm an editor on both RP and gameplay newspapers, is it possible for him to make me do any gameside or forum actions without me doing anything?

Leningrad Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Leningrad Union » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:53 pm

Leningrad Union wrote:

This confirmed:

About NS++

Questions

Conclusion

Mitigation

Scope

Hello [violet], I have not yet had the pleasure to talk to you yet. My name is Leningrad Union and I'm the WA delegate of The Confederacy of Allied States. While I fully trust Afforess and I've worked with him before and I'm an editor on both RP and gameplay newspapers, is it possible for him to make me do any gameside or forum actions without me doing anything?

I also apologize for my bad English.

SkyDip
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SkyDip » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:53 pm

Ouch.
Elias Thaddeus Greyjoy, WA Ambassador of SkyDip
Read my Guide to the Security Council, a comprehensive collection of history, tactics, and tips for the Security Council!

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:SkyDip's actions have, ultimately, destroyed the World Assembly.

Eist wrote:Yea... If you are just going to casually dismiss SkyDip's advice, you are probably not going to get very far at all.

Sedgistan wrote:SkyDip is trying to help, and is giving sound advice. I'd suggestion listening to him, as he has experience of writing (and advising others with) legal proposals.

Frisbeeteria wrote:What Skydip said. This bitchfest is an embarrassment to the Security Council.

The Black Hat Guy
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Hat Guy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:01 pm

@LeningradUnion - To start, please don't quote such gigantic chunks of text, especially not twice in a row. Next, yes, it is theoretically possible for NS++ to perform both gameside and forumside actions without your consent or knowledge. That's not to say that it will, but it is possible given the permissions for the extension.

[violet]
Executive Director

Postby [violet] » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:02 pm

Leningrad Union wrote:While I fully trust Afforess and I've worked with him before and I'm an editor on both RP and gameplay newspapers, is it possible for him to make me do any gameside or forum actions without me doing anything?

It's theoretically possible, since a browser add-on could have collected your password, and be subsequently used to take control of your nation even if you're not online. There's no indication at all that Afforess has done this, and it would be seriously malicious behavior, but it is possible. The incident we saw was NS++ nations who were all online at the time issuing a particular command in the background; it didn't involve any offline nations.

While you remain logged in, NS++ periodically issues requests on your nation's behalf to do things like refresh the sidebar panel, so while you're logged-in, it will send commands without you doing anything.

Leningrad Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Leningrad Union » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:05 pm

[violet] wrote:
Leningrad Union wrote:While I fully trust Afforess and I've worked with him before and I'm an editor on both RP and gameplay newspapers, is it possible for him to make me do any gameside or forum actions without me doing anything?

It's theoretically possible, since a browser add-on could have collected your password, and be subsequently used to take control of your nation even if you're not online. There's no indication at all that Afforess has done this, and it would be seriously malicious behavior, but it is possible. The incident we saw was NS++ nations who were all online at the time issuing a particular command in the background; it didn't involve any offline nations.

While you remain logged in, NS++ periodically issues requests on your nation's behalf to do things like refresh the sidebar panel, so while you're logged-in, it will send commands without you doing anything.

Okay thanks! :)

But if Afforess uses my accounts for malicious purposes while I'm offline and it's all traced to his IP, who gets punished? (Not that he would ever do that, but anything is possible)

Leningrad Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Leningrad Union » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:10 pm

This has also been happening:
http://i.imgur.com/TQBKcZ4.png

Shadow Afforess
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadow Afforess » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:35 pm

Leningrad Union wrote:This has also been happening:

What does refreshing the page do?

Leningrad Union wrote:But if Afforess uses my accounts for malicious purposes while I'm offline and it's all traced to his IP, who gets punished? (Not that he would ever do that, but anything is possible)

I do.

Nice writeup. I was working on a writeup over the weekend but I admit I get easily distracted. I was hoping to finish up the formatting for the "blog" for development, then advertise it. Clearly that didn't happen, so thanks for the timely notice.

http://blog.nationstatesplusplus.net/

[violet] wrote:Questions

1.) The incident did not seem particularly severe, considering its isolated effect and short timespan. I did plan on making users aware, and still do, see above. I've found far worse bugs in the NS codebase that the moderators and admins did not feel was important at all...

2.) I am not sure what purpose that serves. Besides making you "aware" of a problem, I don't see how the moderators could have taken any action to correct it. I certainly don't expect the NS Admins to alert me to each bug they find in NS that could impact NS++.

3.) That depends on what you mean by "actions", and "silent". When you create a puppet with NS++, it automatically deletes the 'Welcome to NS' telegram and disables recruitment telegrams. Beyond that, No. If there were, you would see signs of it.

4.) The file you are looking for is here. It's the only piece of javascript that is downloaded in real-time rather than updated when the extension updates. It exists as a bridge between the "extension" code, and html/javascript code in the page. I use it because it allows me to avoid bundling highchart libraries, with non-free licenses in the repository & extensions. The reason there is no commit with the offending code is that I tend to not commit features unless they are working, or at least at a stage where they function at some level. Plenty of code that is scrapped or just for testing on how to format different ajax requests never leaves my computer, because it's not part of the final product I ship to users.

5.) No. The central server exists to provide content, not commands. The list of endpoints for my api is here, and there is nothing resembling a command & control setup.
Last edited by Shadow Afforess on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Leningrad Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Leningrad Union » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:42 pm

Shadow Afforess wrote:
Leningrad Union wrote:This has also been happening:

What does refreshing the page do?

Leningrad Union wrote:But if Afforess uses my accounts for malicious purposes while I'm offline and it's all traced to his IP, who gets punished? (Not that he would ever do that, but anything is possible)

I do.

Nice writeup. I was working on a writeup over the weekend but I admit I get easily distracted. I was hoping to finish up the formatting for the "blog" for development, then advertise it. Clearly that didn't happen, so thanks for the timely notice.

http://blog.nationstatesplusplus.net/

It goes to normal but I would not like it to happen in the first place

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:48 pm

Upon review, I've disabled the addon.

Shadow Afforess
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadow Afforess » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:51 pm

Leningrad Union wrote:It goes to normal but I would not like it to happen in the first place

It's almost certainly a problem with your internet connection or browser & not the addon. It looks like the page didn't load the content fully.

The Republic of Lanos wrote:Upon review, I've disabled the addon.

Hopefully you'll read my response at least. I've edited my post above.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:35 pm

Shadow Afforess wrote:
Leningrad Union wrote:It goes to normal but I would not like it to happen in the first place

It's almost certainly a problem with your internet connection or browser & not the addon. It looks like the page didn't load the content fully.

The Republic of Lanos wrote:Upon review, I've disabled the addon.

Hopefully you'll read my response at least. I've edited my post above.

Just an FYI, I'm noticing that the blog is cut off at the bottom (yes, I tried refreshing).
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Shadow Afforess
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadow Afforess » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:37 pm

Grenartia wrote:Just an FYI, I'm noticing that the blog is cut off at the bottom (yes, I tried refreshing).

Yep. As I said, I didn't quite finish it, which is why [violet] beat me to the punch here.

Capisaria
Senator

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Capisaria » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:41 am

Put this in combination with your flag, Shadow Afforess and things get creepy. What if you're the NSA of NS?

;)

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:46 am

Just got it, posting to keep tabs on the page.

It's awesome, thanks!
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Shadow Afforess
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadow Afforess » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:51 am

Capisaria wrote:Put this in combination with your flag, Shadow Afforess and things get creepy. What if you're the NSA of NS?

;)

It's actually a joke - would you believe it's an emblem the USA used on spy satellites for the National Reconnaissance Office? Look up "NROL-39".

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical