NATION

PASSWORD

Ilius Financial - The Global Network [OPEN,Credit Cards, MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Ilius Financial - The Global Network [OPEN,Credit Cards, MT]

Postby Aquitayne » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Ilius Financial

Who We Are

Ilius Financial was founded in early 2000, and has since grown into a global network which expands across businesses, families and entrepreneurs from all over Astyria and the world, as a firm which handles solely the bank account information and safekeeping of credit and debit cards. We are a global network of motivated individuals who come together every day to create a team which looks out for your best interests, and our shareholders do indeed have your interests at heart. We do not, as per company policy, allow big-check bonuses for new or departing executives, and our executive to average employee pay ratio is 1:4.

Why us?

Currently, we are the largest credit card company in Aquitayne, serving over 65,000,000 individuals who conduct hundreds of millions of transactions a day. We have recently upgraded our security suites and data processing centers, to allow you - the buyer - the ability to purchase whatever you want, whenever you want, wherever you want, without any hassle. Our Customer Support Line [(+165)-255-5595]. We are always available to assist you, your company and your family with whatever needs you have, and it is our pleasure to do so.

Our reach not only extends to Aquitaynian citizens, but also to nations across Astyria. We have corporate headquarters in ViZion, Khadenz, the Blackhelm Confederacy, and more. This Global Network allows you to reap the benefits of bonus miles, points, and other great rewards for simply going about your day and buying things. You can earn free miles to any destination worldwide with our airline partners at Hai'lu'kai International Airport, and many other destinations.

Why us? Simply, because we're there for you.

[For more information on Partnership Opportunities, please [url]go here.[/url]]

Our Offers

Here, you may look at our list of Reward Partners, with whom we have a close connection with and allow you to gain certain luxuries unobtainable elsewhere with our card:

If you would like to become a partner, please fill out the following application, and attach it to a corresponding letter:

Code: Select all
[b]Business Name:[/b]
[b]Business Industry/Market:[/b]
[b]Rewards:[/b]
[b]Reward Points per Amount Spent (1 point = x $ spent):[/b]
[b]Why Your Business Deserves this Deal:[/b]
[b]Link to Storefront/Info:[/b]

If you are a bank or Credit Union, please fill out the following application instead:

[b]Bank Name:[/b]
[b]Bank Specialty:[/b] (i.e Bank, Credit Union, savings/checkings, etc.)
[b]Rewards:[/b]
[b]Rewards Points per Amount Spent:[/b] (1 point = X $ spent)
[b]Why Your Bank Deserves this Deal:[/b]

If you are a government or governing body, please fill out the following application:

[b]Full Nation Name:[/b]
[b]National Surplus/Debt:[/b] (please specify)
[b]National Expenditures:[/b] (yearly)
[b]Number of Cards Needed/Type:[/b]
[list][*]Cardholder [ Number Requested ]
[*]Prime [ Number Requested ]
[*]Silver [ Number Requested ]
[*]Blackmember [ Number Requested ] ***NOTE: For each Blackmember card requested, a proper application MUST be filed. Delete this when posting.***[/list]
[b]Spending Limit:[/b] $ /No Spending Limit
[b]Rewards: [ Y ] / [ N ][/b]

The Global Network

Rewards

• Reduced 10% reduction on charges and fees for each transaction by Ilius card members in the City of Symphony
  • 10% cash back for any and all purchases in the City or with City-affiliated businesses (Restricted to Symphony)
  • 50 reward miles per reward point to and from Li Yuanhong International Airport
    - 1 point = NSD$25.00 for above Rewards
  • Reduced 10% reduction on charges and fees for each transaction by Ilius card members at International Bank of Symphony branches
  • Automatic reward points for Ilius card members holding International Bank of Symphony accounts, may be used towards Ilius rewards
    - 1 point = NSD$50.00 for above Rewards
  • Every 50 points up to 250 points earns another 0.50% interest on the account for Cadenza Financial Customers
    - 1 point = 1500 NSD spent for above Reward

Our Partners

[OOC]: It should be noted that the Ilius Blackmember Card is only accepted on a case-by-case basis, and should be filed as an individual application, not a bulk-order or more than a few individuals at a time. With this, and all other cards, you may request unique credit card numbers, CVNs, and expiration dates to which end none are identical. See the spoiler in this post for an example. Additionally, all posts made on this thread should be done In-Character via a communiqué, letter, or any other form of IC communication that is so desired. Once an order has been accepted, you may assume that the establishment of the requested items has been completed henceforth. Anyone found utilizing this storefront's products without an acceptance from me, you will be blacklisted. Anyone from the region of Astyria is approved to accept orders in this thread. Thank you.
Last edited by Aquitayne on Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:40 pm, edited 12 times in total.
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:03 pm

Our Cards

Last edited by Aquitayne on Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:28 pm

Ilius Card Holder

The Ilius Card Holder© credit card is the basic card for all Ilius Financial customers. It requires a minimum initial deposit of $1,000 NSD, and a minimum account balance of $150 NSD at all times. It is a reliable and efficient way to provide a safe place for moderate amounts of money, and serves well as a family's card for weekly shopping, gas expenditures, and the occasional eating-out.

This credit card does not offer any rewards from Ilius Financial, however it will allow rewards from grocery stores and gas stations to become applicable after a 6-month holding of the card. This credit card does not require a high credit score to obtain, and almost anyone with any credit history can apply and be accepted for this card. As well, like all other Ilius Financial credit cards, it is accepted at any ATM world-wide, but carries a $2.25NSD withdraw fee from non-Ilius ATM's.

Apply Now!

Ilius Prime

The Ilius Prime© credit card is the upgraded version for Ilius Financial members. This credit card acts as our only charge card, with a balance which must be paid at the end of each month to prevent cancellation. Inability to pay for two months will result in the cancellation of your card and the holding of the funds within the account. However, charges made on this card do not have any additional fees nor do they have a finance charge.

This card is very useful for the individual who gets paid at the end of each month and is only capable of balancing their accounts towards the end of the month. Ilius Financial does provide financial counselling classes to teach owners of this charge card to better utilize its strengths as their own, and prevent themselves from going over their income. Likewise, this card is capable of carrying a balance which will not be used for the end-of-month dues unless designated by the account owner or in the event the card is held.

Apply Now!

Ilius Silver

The Ilius Silver© premium credit card is the credit card if you are looking for high monetary accounts or credit cards for businesses. This card has full access to all of the rewards Ilius is connected to world-wide, and has a 2.5% interest rate and allow for ease of use anywhere in the world. Many businesses around Aquitayne rely on this card for meals, taxis, airplane tickets, gasoline, hotels, and much, much more.

Its reliability and security are invaluable, and while it is very business friendly, any individual can too apply for one. It requires a minimum initial deposit of $10,000NSD, and a minimum balance of $4,000NSD at all times. It is the card any type of businessman or wealthy individual could look for when they want certain levels of anonymity and obscurity when making purchases, as it is highly less visible than our final card. This card is perfect if you're the type of person who makes big payments, for a big person like yourself.

Apply Now!

Ilius Blackmember

The Ilius Blackmember© is the most exclusive credit card our firm allows, and requires a completely different application process than any other card. Strenuous background checks must be conducted as well as confirming that the individual is capable of upholding such a prestigious account. At the beginning of the application process, the applying individual must make a prerequisite deposit of at least $50,000NSD - to rise to an additional $50,000NSD at the end of the application process.

This account and credit card is specifically tailored to executives, CEO's, royalty, high-end government officials, and very wealthy individuals. It carries a 4.5% interest rate, one of the highest in the world, and carries bonus rewards on top of the rewards already provided by our associate companies. This credit card allows travel upgrades, hotel upgrades, flight seating upgrades for free simply by using this card in a purchase.

Credit scores and background information gathering is a strenuous process, and we urge all potential applicants to be completely honest during the process. If you believe you are worthy of such a prestigious account, click here to apply.
Last edited by Aquitayne on Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:43 pm

Applications for Cards

If you're an individual who wishes to sign up for an account, you may do so here! In our response, if you are accepted, you will be given your Cred Card number, date of expiration, and PIN.

[b]Name (Last, First, Middle):[/b]
[b]Age (dd/mm/yyyy):[/b]
[b]Education: (Please add all relevant degrees)[/b]
[b]Current Employment:[/b]
[b]Length of Employment:[/b]
[b]Previous Employment:[/b]
[b]Current Home Address:[/b]
[b]Length of Residence:[/b]
[b]Personal Income:[/b] (in NSD)
[b]Personal Expenditures:[/b] (est)
[b]Spending Limit:[/b] /No Spending Limit
[b]Type of Card:[/b]
[list][*]Cardholder [  ]
[*]Prime [  ]
[*]Silver [  ][/list]

If you are applying for the elite Blackmember card, please fill out the following:

[b]Name (Last, First, Middle):[/b]
[b]Age (dd/mm/yyyy):[/b]
[b]Education: (Please add all relevant degrees)[/b]
[b]Current Employment:[/b]
[b]Length of Employment:[/b]
[b]Previous Employment:[/b]
[b]Current Home Address:[/b]
[b]Length of Residence:[/b]
[b]Personal Income:[/b] (in NSD)
[b]Personal Expenditures:[/b] (est)
[b]Credit Score:[/b]
[b]References:[/b]
[Tab=20]1.[/Tab] [ Required ]
[Tab=20]2.[/Tab] [ Required ]
[Tab=20]3.[/Tab] [ Required ]
[Tab=20]4.[/Tab] [ Optional ]
[Tab=20]5.[/Tab] [ Optional ]
[b]Past Debt:[/b] (if any)

Applications for Corporate Headquarters/Branches

[b]Full Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Number of Ilius Financial Customers in your Nation:[/b]
[b]Number of Regional Headquarters to be Established:[/b]
[b]Number of Branches:[/b]
[b]Would you like to Hire Locally?:[/b]
[b]Any National Regulations We Should be Aware Of?:[/b]

Applications for Ilius Cards for Your Employees and Company

This application is strictly if you would like Ilius Financial to be the official card for your company and employees, i.e a business card.

[b]Business Name:[/b]
[b]Business Industry/Market:[/b]
[b]Annual Fiscal Revenue:[/b]
[b]Rewards for Employees:[/b]
[b]Bank or Credit Union Cards are to be attatched to:[/b] (i.e what banks accounts will the card charge)
[b]Type of Card Requested:[/b]
[b]Number of Cards Requested:[/b] (This will include credit card numbers/CVNs/expiration dates for all)
[b]Why Your Business Deserves this Deal:[/b]
Last edited by Aquitayne on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:05 pm

OOC: Card Services Industry: another Astyrian owned industry. Haha looking forward to the competition!
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Founded: Jul 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:03 am

Receiver: Board of Directors of Ilius Financial
Sender: Governor-Director Lee Myung-han, Office of the Governor-Director of the Metropolis of Symphony
Topic: Business Information

To the Board of Directors of Ilius Financial,

First off, on behalf of the Symphonica 500 Business Conglomerate, we would like to congratulate you on your recent endeavor to open yourself to the international market. It is always a pleasure to see a fellow Astyrian business advance to the next level, much more as a fellow UK company. As such, we would like to be the first to officially grace you on the world stage by applying for almost all of your offers.

Why, you may ask, would a city government be applying for offers that are not strictly oriented towards governments? The Metropolitan Corporation of Symphony functions not only as the elected governing body of the Metropolis of Symphony and its fifty million inhabitants, but also as the parent corporation of the several Symphonian global businesses and as direct representative of the several private interests.

You may find the applications listed below. Thank you for your time as we wish you happy pickings.

Business Name: The City of Symphony Corporation
Business Industry/Market: Finance, Import/Export, Manufacturing, etc.
Rewards:
  • reduced 10% reduction on charges and fees for each transaction by Ilius card members in the City
  • 10% cash back for any and all purchases in the City or with City-affiliated businesses
  • 50 reward miles per reward point to and from Li Yuanhong International Airport
Reward Points per Amount Spent (1 point = x $ spent): 1 point = NSD$25.00
Why Your Business Deserves this Deal:
The Metropolis of Symphony is a major businesses hub in Symphonia and serves as the primary financial center of the AFN. With fifty million inhabitants, an expansion of Ilius services here will not only help grow the company in many ways, but would help this Corporation further develop Symphony as an international center of business and finance.
Link to Storefront/Info:Here

Bank Name: The Imperial Bank of Symphonia
Bank Specialty: Savings, Checkings, financial-support services
Rewards:
  • reduced 10% reduction on charges and fees for each transaction by Ilius card members at IBS branches
  • 50 automatic reward points for Ilius card members holding IBS accounts, may be used towards Ilius rewards
Rewards Points per Amount Spent: 1 point = NSD$50.00
Why Your Bank Deserves this Deal:
The Imperial Bank of Symphonia is the primary financial entity of the AFN, hosting several regional branches and international headquarters. We have lended to governments and individuals alike, and our special negotiated system allows us to flexibility manage both asset returns and liability payments without the risk of default.
Link to Storefront/Info:Here

Name (Last, First, Middle): Kiramashi-Reich, Akatsuki, Shin
Age (dd/mm/yyyy): 10/05/2000
Education: (Please add all relevant degrees) Middle school student
Current Employment: part-time librarian at the Imperial Conservatorium, Crown Prince of Symphonia, Heir to the United Kingdom
Length of Employment: 5 months; for life until otherwise specified
Previous Employment: n/a
Current Home Address: 0000 St. Irene's Square, Symphony, Metropolis of Symphony, AFN-UK
Length of Residence: since May 10, 2000
Personal Income: NSD$ 1,500.00 per month
Personal Expenditures: NSD$ 250.00 per month
Credit Score: n/a
References:
1. Here
2. Here
3. Here
4. Please note that his mother, Seondeok vi Kirmashi-Reich, will be manager and guarantor of this account until client is of age.
5. [ Optional ]
Past Debt: n/a

Full Nation Name: The Asian Federation of Nations, the Metropolis of Symphony
Number of Ilius Financial Customers in your Nation: approx. 3,000,000
Number of Regional Headquarters to be Established: 1, in Symphony
Number of Branches: 500 branches spread out across the AFN, though mainly concentrated in Symphony
Would you like to Hire Locally?: Yes
Any National Regulations We Should be Aware Of?: None

Sincerely,
Lee Myung-han
Governor-Director of the Metropolis of Symphony
Self-described centrist
Likes: Western democracy, capitalism, the Queen, Japan, Republic of China
Dislikes: Religious fundamentalism; discrimination based on sexuality, race, gender, and religion
My Political Compass

Please call me Symph. Please excuse me for lapses in GE&T. I'm a busy person too.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:02 am

Accepted, Symph! Thanks for supporting!

Also, your Blackmember credit card is: 4532 4588 8050 1464, CVV2, 752, 04/2017
Last edited by Aquitayne on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lzherusskia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lzherusskia » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:08 am

Full Nation Name: The Fatherland of Lzherusskia
Number of Ilius Financial Customers in your Nation: Estimated to be somewhere between four and five million.
Number of Regional Headquarters to be Established: Six. Ilius already has a significant presence in Vilnera, the nation's largest city, and we would like to establish regional headquarters in Sargkisia, Alekhine, Zamok Levitisz, Pitrikovsk, Savoprinov and our capital of Smyslova. All six of these cities are state capitals and markets with extremely high potential.
Number of Branches: One thousand. The majority of these will be in the aforementioned six cities, but at least twenty percent will be spread around across the nation.
Would you like to Hire Locally?: We will be hiring locally, yes.
Any National Regulations We Should be Aware Of?: None of note. The only thing to consider is that "too big to fail" is not a concept understood by the Commissar. If Ilius' fortunes suffer, they should not expect government intervention.
Last edited by Lzherusskia on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:14 am

Lzherusskia wrote:
Full Nation Name: The Fatherland of Lzherusskia
Number of Ilius Financial Customers in your Nation: Estimated to be somewhere between four and five million.
Number of Regional Headquarters to be Established: Six. Ilius already has a significant presence in Vilnera, the nation's largest city, and we would like to establish regional headquarters in Sargkisia, Alekhine, Zamok Levitisz, Pitrikovsk, Savoprinov and our capital of Smyslova. All six of these cities are state capitals and markets with extremely high potential.
Number of Branches: One thousand. The majority of these will be in the aforementioned six cities, but at least twenty percent will be spread around across the nation.
Would you like to Hire Locally?: We will be hiring locally, yes.
Any National Regulations We Should be Aware Of?: None of note. The only thing to consider is that "too big to fail" is not a concept understood by the Commissar. If Ilius' fortunes suffer, they should not expect government intervention.

To: Lzherusskia

Good day,

It is with great esteem and happiness that I respond to your request for additional Ilius Financial institutions within your nation. We are a growing company which dutifully serves its customers wherever they are in the world and now, we may better serve yours. With your application for 1,000 branches, and six regional Headquarters, we estimate that we will employ roughly 40,000 Lzherusskians over the next two years of construction and development. Likewise, with three to four million Ilius Financial customers, we expect profits to rise to over $32,590,082NSD.

We recognize the Commisar's policy and respectfully inform him of our projection department's high doubt that any assistance would be needed whatsoever. We will contact you in a few days to transfer credit-card data to servers located in your nation so we may better serve our customers.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

Trellin
Envoy

Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Trellin » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:10 am

KhadFen Tower,
6, Grand Avenue,
Cadenza
To whom it may concern,
I trust this letter finds you well. I am Adrahil Kamënus, Duke of Cadenza and owner and CEO of Cadenza Financial, the largest domestic financial institution in the Protectorate. As you are aware, Cadenza is one of the most lucrative places in Astyria for banking. It follows that its native institutions are taking this opportunity to expand abroad, and I certainly intend on seeing Cadenza Financial at the forefront. It makes considerable sense to me for our bank to work with a prestigious institution such as Ilius Financial to give our customers the very best of service.

Therefore, after brief deliberation by the Board of Directors of Cadenza Financial, we now turn to Ilius with a partnership offer. We assert confidently that it will be massively beneficial to both our firms, particularly as Cadenza Financial is planning several major expansions across Astyria. All pertinent information should be contained within the attachment sent with this letter; if not, please write to me for further clarification. I trust it will be found suitable and that our offer will be earnestly considered. I look forward to hearing your reply.
Regards,
Beriq Khadeg
CEO, Khadeg Fenikzi
Bank Name:                        Cadenza Financial  /  Khadeg Fenikzi
Bank Specialty: Being a bank, you know, this kind of stuff:
Checking and deposit services, overdrafts, leasing,
term loans, mortgages, international asset financing,
instalment credit, foreign exchange facilities,
debt financing, executor and trustee services,
interest and exchange rate hedging instruments,
Rewards: Every 50 points up to 250 points earns
another 0.50% interest on the account.
Rewards Points per Amount Spent: 1 point = 1500 NSD spent
Why Your Bank Deserves this Deal: Because we're run by duders.
Link to Storefront/Info: www.khadfen.kh.trl

Sao Mathias
Secretary

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sao Mathias » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:24 am

Full Nation Name: The United Kingdom of Sao Mathias
National Surplus/Debt: Ministry of Finance (port: Ministério da Fazenda)
National Expenditures: (yearly)
Number of Cards Needed/Type: 20 cards/Blackmember
Spending Limit: No Spending Limit
Rewards: [ Y ] / [ N ] Y

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:27 am

Sao Mathias wrote:Full Nation Name: The United Kingdom of Sao Mathias
National Surplus/Debt: Ministry of Finance (port: Ministério da Fazenda)
National Expenditures: (yearly)
Number of Cards Needed/Type: 20 cards/Blackmember
Spending Limit: No Spending Limit
Rewards: [ Y ] / [ N ] Y

[OOC]: Blackmember Cards require applications to be filed. At the least, since you're ordering more than a few, please provide their full names, residences, and level of employment.

Agrincourt
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agrincourt » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:10 pm

The Royal Seal of The Noble Kingdom of Agrincourt
Office of the Royal Treasury

To: Board of Directors of Ilius Financial
From: Director Quentin Anderson, Office of His Majesty's Royal Treasury
Subject: Multiple Requests

To the Board of Directors of Ilius Financial,

Good day to you, ladies and gentlemen of Ilius Financial. My name is Quentin Anderson, and I am the director of the Office of His Majesty's Royal Treasury. The Royal Treasury is responsible for many things, including, but not limited to: the development and execution of the Agrincourtian economic policy, and for the growth of the Agrincourtian economy. We are also responsible for all of the government's off-shore accounts and foreign reserves. I will, without further ado, get to the point of this letter: that is, we wish to apply for a number of things. Attached below are these applications, which we hope you will respond to as soon as possible. Thank you.

Full Nation Name: The Noble Kingdom of Agrincourt
Number of Ilius Financial Customers in your Nation: Approximately 6,000 - 8,000
Number of Regional Headquarters to be Established: Two; one in the Financial District of the Capital, Bristol. The other one in Clevemount.
Number of Branches: 600 spread throughout Agrincourt; focused on Bristol and Clevemount.
Would you like to Hire Locally?: Yes.
Any National Regulations We Should be Aware Of?: No.

Name (Last, First, Middle): Windsor, William, Charles
Age (dd/mm/yyyy): 12/01/1998 - 16 years of age
Education: Secondary education pupil.
Current Employment: No employment. Second son of the Crown Prince, fourth in line to the throne.
Length of Employment: n/a
Previous Employment: n/a
Current Home Address: The Royal Residence, Bristol City, Royal District of Bristol
Length of Residence: 16 years
Personal Income: NS$1,000 personal allowance
Personal Expenditures: NS$300 approx.
Credit Score: n/a
References:
1. Astyrian Intrigue
2. Evarii
3. Conflict Minerals
Past Debt: None.

Lolomz
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolomz » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:34 pm

Full Nation Name: the secular imperial republic of lolomz
Number of Ilius Financial Customers in your Nation: 190 million
Number of Regional Headquarters to be Established: 2
Number of Branches: 30000
Would you like to Hire Locally?:yes
Any National Regulations We Should be Aware Of?: we are very strict in worker laws and rights but we also don't have minimum wage .
Pro: Suid Afrika, Imperial State of Iran, Rhodesia,Republic Of China ,Seperate but equal policy on the US, Capitalism,whites-only voting rights. Hasmite rule on jordan
Anti: Socialism/Social democracy/etc.. ,Palestine,Saudi Arabia,Islamic Republic Of Iran,end of the aparthied on Suid Afrika(South africa it's ilegtimate nation on my eyes).
RP Data :
Regime : Aparthied
RP name: The White Republic Of Suid Afrika
Prime Minister: Henrik Forward

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:12 pm

Trellin wrote:

KhadFen Tower,
6, Grand Avenue,
Cadenza
To whom it may concern,
I trust this letter finds you well. I am Adrahil Kamënus, Duke of Cadenza and owner and CEO of Cadenza Financial, the largest domestic financial institution in the Protectorate. As you are aware, Cadenza is one of the most lucrative places in Astyria for banking. It follows that its native institutions are taking this opportunity to expand abroad, and I certainly intend on seeing Cadenza Financial at the forefront. It makes considerable sense to me for our bank to work with a prestigious institution such as Ilius Financial to give our customers the very best of service.

Therefore, after brief deliberation by the Board of Directors of Cadenza Financial, we now turn to Ilius with a partnership offer. We assert confidently that it will be massively beneficial to both our firms, particularly as Cadenza Financial is planning several major expansions across Astyria. All pertinent information should be contained within the attachment sent with this letter; if not, please write to me for further clarification. I trust it will be found suitable and that our offer will be earnestly considered. I look forward to hearing your reply.
Regards,
(Image)
Beriq Khadeg
CEO, Khadeg Fenikzi
Bank Name:                        Cadenza Financial  /  Khadeg Fenikzi
Bank Specialty: Being a bank, you know, this kind of stuff:
Checking and deposit services, overdrafts, leasing,
term loans, mortgages, international asset financing,
instalment credit, foreign exchange facilities,
debt financing, executor and trustee services,
interest and exchange rate hedging instruments,
Rewards: Every 50 points up to 250 points earns
another 0.50% interest on the account.
Rewards Points per Amount Spent: 1 point = 1500 NSD spent
Why Your Bank Deserves this Deal: Because we're run by duders.
Link to Storefront/Info: www.khadfen.kh.trl

To: Cadenza Financial

Good day,

It is with great esteem and happiness that I respond to your request for a partnership to begin between our respective firms. It is our shareholder's beliefs that, with time, our company's relationship can grow and foster new and rising rewards for our customers and allow an even better banking system to emerge all over Cadenza and Trellin as a whole. Our ultimate goal is to reach out to those who have not been seen, and with this partnership, I believe we can do just that.

Therefore, it is with great esteem and confidence that I officially accept the partnership between Ilius Financial and Cadenza Financial, for what is estimated at a $1.25 trillion NSD valuation.

Thank you for your interest, and may your company grow ever stronger.

Last edited by Aquitayne on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Agrincourt wrote:-snip-

To: Director Quentin Anderson, Office of His Majesty's Royal Treasury

Good day,

It is with great esteem and happiness that I respond to your request for additional Ilius Financial institutions within your nation. We are a growing company which dutifully serves its customers wherever they are in the world and now, we may better serve yours. With your application for 600 (six hundred) branches and 2 (two) regional headquarters, we expect to employ roughly 14,000 Agrincourtians over the next 2 years of development in Agrincourt. Likewise, with four to six thousand Ilius Financial customers within the nation, we expect to see profits of roughly $2,581,280NSD/fiscal year.

Likewise, the application for a Blackmember Card© has been recognized, and the appropriate background and financial checks have been run accordingly. The applicant, a Mr.William Charles Windsor, of 16 years of age and being of the Royal Residence of Agrincourt, under supervision of legal adults, has been formally accepted to receive an Ilius Financial Blackmember Card©. Below, you may find the appropriate security and card numbers so that you may immediately begin your appropriate transactions.

Thank you for your time, and have a pleasant day.

Card Holder: Windsor, William, Charles; 12/01/1998 - 16 years of age
Card Number: 4024 0071 3396 8734
CVN: 738
PIN: 2279719
Expiration Date: 01/18
Billing Address: The Royal Residence, Bristol City, Royal District of Bristol
Last edited by Aquitayne on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:53 am

Lolomz wrote:Full Nation Name: the secular imperial republic of lolomz
Number of Ilius Financial Customers in your Nation: 190 million
Number of Regional Headquarters to be Established: 2
Number of Branches: 30000
Would you like to Hire Locally?:yes
Any National Regulations We Should be Aware Of?: we are very strict in worker laws and rights but we also don't have minimum wage .

To: The Secular Imperial Republic of Lolomz

Good day,

It is with great esteem and happiness that I respond to your request for additional Ilius Financial institutions within your nation. We are a growing company which dutifully serves its customers wherever they are in the world and now, we may better serve yours. Your current application for 30,000 (thirty thousand) branches and 2 (two) regional headquarters has been reviewed with the utmost intensity and respect. However, it is highly unlikely that we will be able to turn a profit under such high expenditures, and as such, your aforementioned - and cited - application has henceforth been denied. Any further communication regarding this decision can be articulated through our Human Resources Department.

Eemeria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Dresden Group-Acquirement of Cards/Accounts

Postby Eemeria » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Greetings from the Dresden Firm (Financial Branch of the DG)

We here at the Dresden Firm are interested in acquiring cards for all our employees. We were interested in getting the Ilius Black member cards for our employees. Our employees are at all time required to have a credit score of 680+ and must have no standing debt (unless on a monthly payment with a credit card). We are a very powerful global finance company and we feel your company would be the best to provide our members with credit cards.

Here we have the application for cards for our members.
Name (Last, First, Middle): All Dresden Employees
Age (dd/mm/yyyy): Varies from 16-40
Education: (Please add all relevant degrees) All employees have a master or PHD in their field.
Current Employment: Dresden Group (or one of its branches)
Length of Employment: Varies from 1 day to 14 years
Previous Employment: N/A
Current Home Address: N/A
Length of Residence: N/A
Personal Income: (in NSD) Varies from 80 Thousand a year to 46 Million a year.
Personal Expenditures: (est) Varies
Credit Score: 680+ for all.
References: N/A
1. [ Required ]
2. [ Required ]
3. [ Required ]
4. [ Optional ]
5. [ Optional ]
Past Debt: (if any) None. All employees are required to have a spotless credit record.

We await your response!
"For the Preservation of Freedom"
Join House Archelius: "Luxa Forever"
MT Prime Minister: Gretchen Parken
PMT Prime Minister: Esteban Villas
FT Secretary General: Isaiah Nagata
Proud Member of the:
International Peace Alliance - Dresden Group - International Anti-Terrorism Alliance - International Federation
Proud Member of the (retired) New Democrats in the (former) NSG Senate

Colonies & Protectorates: Zeucas, Vesisha, Ospertia

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Eemeria wrote:-snip-

To: Dresden Group

Good day,

We have received your application which was forwarded to the appropriate offices by your staff from Dresden Financial, and we are - suffice to say - confused. From what your application has denoted to us, your firm is requesting an unknown amount of Ilius Financial Blackmember credit cards, to which end the application process has not been filed nor filled in the appropriate or complete ways.

Furthermore, it is expressively stated in the description of the Blackmember card that the card is, "specifically tailored to executives, CEO's, royalty, high-end government officials, and very wealthy individuals". To that end, this card carries a case-by-case application process and cannot be bulk ordered as your firm has so colloquially requested. Obviously you have either failed to read or understand our application process, and we urge you to take another look and forward a new - and complete - application to our offices.

Thank you for your time, and have a pleasant day.

[OOC]: It's obvious to me that you either failed to understand or fully read the application process and/or understand exactly what I was asking for when it comes to a Blackmember card. This credit card cannot be bulk-ordered, and carries a case-by-case application process, i.e your CEO, his XO's, and other staff all need to individually apply to gain such a card. That being said, if a more formal explination is given as to why so many are needed, I can work with you and get you a list of total card numbers/CVNs/etc.

Furthermore, you failed to fully fill out the application. There is no acceptance for any field being, "N/A", as there's a reason they're there and why it was failed to be picked up on is a mystery to me. Irregardless, you are more than welcome to apply again with a more specific, complete order. Thank you.

Eemeria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Eemeria » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:14 pm

Application for Company Cards
Business Name: Dresden Firm
Business Industry/Market: International Finance
Rewards for Employees: Whatever rewards are attached to the silver cards.
Bank or Credit Union Cards are to be attached to: Commonwealth Capital
Type of Card Requested: Silver
Number of Cards Requested: (This will include credit card numbers/CVNs/expiration dates for all): There are currently 200 Employees that have the ability to receive a company card.
Why Your Business Deserves this Deal: We are an international firm, we need a card that can be uysed by our global employees. We are a financially stable company and will be able to finance where and when needed.
Link to Storefront/Info: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=280486

Executive Applications

Name (Last, First, Middle): Archelius, J, David
Age (dd/mm/yyyy): 01/03/1979
Education: (Please add all relevant degrees) B/M/PHD In Psychology/Sociology...MAsters in International Business
Current Employment: PM of Eemeria, Board Member of the Dresden Group (Firm)
Length of Employment:15 Years
Previous Employment: Senator of Gracemeria, Mayor of Gracemeria, Pilot in the Eemerian Royal Air Force
Current Home Address: 7262 King Street Gracemeria, Eemeria
Length of Residence: 4 Years
Personal Income: (in NSD) Roughly 1 Billion Dollars a year
Personal Expenditures: (est) 14 Million a year
Credit Score: 732
References:
1. Jacob Almer[ Required ]
2. Jonathan Luxbero[ Required ]
3. Reyna Arnold[ Required ]
4. Amanda Archelius[ Optional ]
5. Frank Yurin[ Optional ]
Past Debt: (if any)None

Name (Last, First, Middle): Almer, Jacob, P
Age (dd/mm/yyyy): 15/05/1972
Education: (Please add all relevant degrees)High School Diploma
Current Employment: Board Member of the Dresden Group, Leader of the Sea Serpents PMC group.
Length of Employment: 10 Years
Previous Employment: None on Record
Current Home Address: None on Record
Length of Residence: None on Record
Personal Income: (in NSD) Roughly 1 Billion a year
Personal Expenditures: (est) 11.5 Million a year
Credit Score: 705
References:
1. David Archelius[ Required ]
2. Amanda Archelius[ Required ]
3. Lance Jacobs[ Required ]
4. Victor Sivosie[ Optional ]
5. June Roberts[ Optional ]
Past Debt: (if any) None on Record

That should be it. Thank you!
"For the Preservation of Freedom"
Join House Archelius: "Luxa Forever"
MT Prime Minister: Gretchen Parken
PMT Prime Minister: Esteban Villas
FT Secretary General: Isaiah Nagata
Proud Member of the:
International Peace Alliance - Dresden Group - International Anti-Terrorism Alliance - International Federation
Proud Member of the (retired) New Democrats in the (former) NSG Senate

Colonies & Protectorates: Zeucas, Vesisha, Ospertia

Nuke Land
Secretary

Founded: Nov 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Order Form

Postby Nuke Land » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:25 pm

TO: Illius Financial Group
SUBJECT: Corporate Headquarters and Branch Establishment
Full Nation Name: The Rapidly Expanding Area Of Nuke land
Number of Ilius Financial Customers in your Nation: Almost 400 Million Current Cardholders
Number of Regional Headquarters to be Established: 5
Number of Branches: 750
Would you like to Hire Locally?: Yes Please
Any National Regulations We Should be Aware Of?: None Of Note
Last edited by Nuke Land on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
5 Currently At No State of Emergency Or Threats

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Eemeria wrote:-snip-

To: Dresden Group

Good day,

It is with great esteem and happiness that I respond to your request for additional Ilius Financial institutions within your nation. We are a growing company which dutifully serves its customers wherever they are in the world and now, we may better serve yours. We have received your current standing application for your firm, Dresden Financial, to receive Ilius Financial Silver credit cards as a company card for 200 (two hundred) employees, to be connected to Commonwealth Capital banks world-wide for basic banking services.

Likewise, the application for two Blackmember Cards© has been recognized, and the appropriate background and financial checks have been run accordingly. The applicants, a Mr.David J Archelius, born on 3 January 1979, residing at 7262 King Street Gracemeria, Eemeria, has been formally accepted to receive an Ilius Financial Blackmember Card©. The second applicant, a Mr.Jacob P Almer, born on 15 May 1972, has been accepted to receive an Ilius Financial Blackmember Card©. Below, you may find the appropriate security and card numbers so that you may immediately begin your appropriate transactions.

Additionally, you will find accompanied by the Blackmember cards the credit cards and other information for all Dresden Financial Employees. Thank you for your business.

Card Holder: Archelius, J, David; 01/03/1979
Residence: 7262 King Street Gracemeria, Eemeria
Card Number: 4539 2162 8401 0471
CVN: 116
Expiration Date: 09/2017

Card Holder: Almer, Jacob, P; 15/05/1972
Residence: Unknown
Card Number: 4970 8257 6464 8950
CVN: 243
Expiration Date: 06/2016

4716 1799 0889 1251, CVV2, 408, 05/2017
4916 5971 2239 6955, CVV2, 071, 06/2018
4716 3128 0486 4755, CVV2, 563, 06/2016
4716 6572 7959 0909, CVV2, 897, 06/2017
4916 8173 0976 4357, CVV2, 167, 02/2018
4024 0071 8968 0902, CVV2, 613, 04/2018
4929 4072 6161 3621, CVV2, 381, 01/2017
4485 8429 6214 3245, CVV2, 349, 04/2019
4929 3315 7971 5656, CVV2, 141, 05/2016
4539 0784 7595 4051, CVV2, 212, 02/2019
4916 8533 4935 3992, CVV2, 916, 06/2017
4024 0071 9754 6921, CVV2, 139, 01/2017
4532 1684 1140 1460, CVV2, 493, 09/2017
4716 3586 2758 2314, CVV2, 395, 06/2017
4916 9386 2873 2626, CVV2, 647, 12/2016
4806 9207 3965 3688, CVV2, 831, 11/2017
4916 7474 5543 8342, CVV2, 016, 01/2019
4716 5844 9740 7924, CVV2, 761, 06/2016
4556 6690 1376 4719, CVV2, 010, 09/2016
4929 9112 7790 8289, CVV2, 207, 07/2018
4929 3244 4731 4240, CVV2, 856, 12/2019
4485 4362 8583 4414, CVV2, 358, 02/2016
4556 9794 4012 4571, CVV2, 477, 03/2018
4024 0071 3354 4386, CVV2, 075, 01/2019
4485 2423 6683 5753, CVV2, 896, 01/2016
4929 3782 7409 6791, CVV2, 107, 05/2018
4539 4299 1940 9329, CVV2, 057, 05/2017
4929 7387 2812 1109, CVV2, 329, 05/2018
4523 8718 0257 2218, CVV2, 040, 12/2019
4916 6489 8341 3940, CVV2, 354, 01/2018
4024 0071 9441 5351, CVV2, 758, 09/2016
4556 7091 1315 0870, CVV2, 741, 04/2017
4024 0071 0136 6879, CVV2, 772, 12/2017
4539 5657 2660 6092, CVV2, 169, 09/2017
4929 6004 3609 9441, CVV2, 337, 07/2017
4556 4034 7030 8442, CVV2, 794, 02/2016
4539 7582 7845 5899, CVV2, 439, 04/2016
4929 8162 0770 1565, CVV2, 786, 07/2017
4916 4994 8341 1251, CVV2, 681, 10/2019
4485 8974 6061 7553, CVV2, 843, 08/2017
4520 1618 7565 7457, CVV2, 601, 06/2017
4929 8014 8588 4416, CVV2, 644, 01/2018
4104 7548 0913 0940, CVV2, 943, 10/2017
4929 3621 3576 5968, CVV2, 923, 11/2017
4556 6560 7035 2470, CVV2, 496, 03/2019
4539 3370 3328 8539, CVV2, 357, 01/2018
4916 2519 4936 9031, CVV2, 735, 02/2019
4716 9532 1612 9848, CVV2, 271, 06/2016
4916 0533 2805 3032, CVV2, 841, 03/2017
4539 2127 7274 2113, CVV2, 782, 12/2019
4485 2990 0664 6800, CVV2, 774, 09/2016
4485 3387 5140 2975, CVV2, 855, 06/2016
4485 0981 2358 2975, CVV2, 646, 06/2016
4716 5243 8695 9692, CVV2, 527, 05/2019
4929 9236 0577 5363, CVV2, 261, 03/2018
4916 3272 1418 2281, CVV2, 090, 11/2017
4910 6195 7139 3618, CVV2, 940, 01/2018
4916 9460 3629 3107, CVV2, 448, 12/2019
4916 8739 8223 3319, CVV2, 681, 02/2017
4927 9652 9813 5910, CVV2, 599, 11/2017
4024 0071 5191 5310, CVV2, 826, 09/2018
4916 3324 6748 6488, CVV2, 844, 01/2016
4485 8950 4511 2355, CVV2, 279, 04/2017
4539 4202 0743 0184, CVV2, 133, 06/2018
4024 0071 4669 2289, CVV2, 228, 09/2018
4916 0174 5763 9606, CVV2, 934, 06/2017
4485 7095 1399 2802, CVV2, 823, 08/2017
4916 0760 5447 5152, CVV2, 631, 11/2016
4024 0071 7727 0096, CVV2, 229, 04/2018
4716 7151 8023 3199, CVV2, 198, 10/2016
4929 1731 8776 2328, CVV2, 189, 10/2017
4539 5264 7217 2549, CVV2, 825, 12/2017
4024 0071 7899 0031, CVV2, 715, 03/2016
4532 4766 4928 4917, CVV2, 353, 12/2018
4024 0071 0753 6889, CVV2, 904, 04/2016
4716 0652 5926 2194, CVV2, 498, 02/2018
4556 4163 6221 2639, CVV2, 262, 10/2019
4916 1741 8015 3205, CVV2, 308, 11/2016
4918 3152 6571 8986, CVV2, 834, 11/2017
4539 3616 4143 3451, CVV2, 771, 03/2018
4326 2479 7923 4602, CVV2, 661, 11/2018
4024 0071 3399 2924, CVV2, 541, 04/2016
4556 8010 3664 2990, CVV2, 337, 03/2018
4532 9662 2381 7645, CVV2, 614, 08/2016
4024 0071 3912 9794, CVV2, 632, 03/2017
4929 1419 6950 8052, CVV2, 006, 01/2019
4716 8677 7372 5642, CVV2, 583, 09/2018
4916 6241 2059 8257, CVV2, 579, 05/2017
4532 2426 8053 8177, CVV2, 242, 08/2019
4929 1467 3700 6990, CVV2, 270, 03/2016
4556 3743 3369 8842, CVV2, 503, 06/2016
4539 8382 9656 0126, CVV2, 786, 10/2018
4231 6974 3323 0170, CVV2, 298, 07/2016
4532 6245 3288 6021, CVV2, 949, 07/2019
4485 9967 7942 9872, CVV2, 360, 05/2016
4539 2304 1776 9267, CVV2, 347, 05/2016
4532 5923 9734 7720, CVV2, 828, 10/2016
4344 0865 9590 8597, CVV2, 457, 07/2017
4485 6292 0394 5391, CVV2, 855, 03/2019
4024 0071 7937 0274, CVV2, 207, 10/2017
4556 4427 9128 2936, CVV2, 081, 05/2018
4532 5383 8518 9087, CVV2, 381, 05/2019
4532 1945 2953 1337, CVV2, 691, 04/2017
4539 3642 9964 1912, CVV2, 886, 09/2018
4929 6360 7579 7374, CVV2, 477, 11/2019
4556 8769 4807 5398, CVV2, 643, 04/2016
4916 9627 8914 0494, CVV2, 359, 12/2019
4539 8877 6800 8007, CVV2, 172, 09/2018
4716 9038 7652 9647, CVV2, 997, 02/2019
4539 9829 6366 0163, CVV2, 181, 10/2019
4916 6911 3634 9249, CVV2, 762, 02/2018
4689 2709 0039 6085, CVV2, 819, 01/2017
4485 1694 1149 9089, CVV2, 104, 01/2019
4916 6754 5660 1347, CVV2, 274, 01/2017
4532 2030 0671 8331, CVV2, 956, 03/2016
4929 7742 6935 8669, CVV2, 454, 03/2016
4539 9003 4943 4194, CVV2, 065, 08/2019
4716 7714 9014 9971, CVV2, 761, 10/2016
4485 5194 7817 9364, CVV2, 028, 06/2017
4856 6264 9966 7276, CVV2, 800, 02/2018
4716 9833 4870 5660, CVV2, 424, 12/2017
4539 4552 2377 1914, CVV2, 021, 03/2016
4556 4160 3992 5704, CVV2, 972, 02/2019
4929 6917 3070 2160, CVV2, 427, 07/2019
4539 2423 3407 8953, CVV2, 245, 01/2019
4532 0426 7746 3458, CVV2, 900, 09/2016
4716 1417 4725 0271, CVV2, 753, 12/2018
4532 5581 4616 7529, CVV2, 558, 08/2017
4485 7784 9163 1542, CVV2, 962, 09/2019
4556 1794 6516 9235, CVV2, 102, 06/2019
4916 4759 2705 9559, CVV2, 813, 12/2018
4929 5849 4418 9243, CVV2, 202, 11/2018
4485 9225 7980 0708, CVV2, 984, 11/2017
4532 2256 1387 0106, CVV2, 124, 02/2018
4485 1921 2510 7434, CVV2, 759, 01/2017
4916 5035 7586 2857, CVV2, 613, 04/2017
4024 0071 8372 3476, CVV2, 329, 08/2019
4556 5784 3129 9242, CVV2, 864, 03/2016
4532 2380 3653 5545, CVV2, 152, 01/2019
4716 4808 8494 0041, CVV2, 051, 11/2016
4556 5339 2410 9697, CVV2, 170, 06/2019
4716 0284 6127 3458, CVV2, 051, 03/2017
4024 0071 3872 6798, CVV2, 876, 03/2017
4485 0653 4970 0707, CVV2, 923, 10/2019
4485 8047 5123 6838, CVV2, 906, 11/2017
4567 5258 7440 1212, CVV2, 949, 06/2018
4916 3494 0186 0339, CVV2, 897, 10/2016
4539 3944 4411 7153, CVV2, 232, 04/2016
4929 7110 9163 8918, CVV2, 618, 10/2016
4532 7712 6625 6358, CVV2, 914, 09/2016
4024 0071 6024 9040, CVV2, 677, 10/2017
4556 3594 4234 3869, CVV2, 796, 04/2019
4532 8013 0703 7671, CVV2, 736, 02/2019
4556 1777 0950 7012, CVV2, 438, 12/2017
4539 6393 5967 4303, CVV2, 038, 12/2016
4929 9790 5825 0510, CVV2, 588, 09/2019
4539 8549 9079 3509, CVV2, 268, 01/2018
4556 9130 4466 9772, CVV2, 726, 10/2017
4916 2983 2214 8540, CVV2, 744, 02/2019
4556 6584 5481 9165, CVV2, 145, 04/2018
4716 2137 9730 2466, CVV2, 870, 10/2018
4556 9655 8819 5929, CVV2, 682, 07/2016
4539 3760 1724 3011, CVV2, 729, 06/2018
4716 6778 1928 8533, CVV2, 293, 05/2017
4539 6838 6368 9308, CVV2, 474, 02/2018
4539 7150 3420 4466, CVV2, 508, 01/2017
4916 0280 8882 5761, CVV2, 647, 01/2017
4716 2828 4434 4573, CVV2, 650, 02/2016
4485 1227 7757 3716, CVV2, 416, 09/2019
4539 9276 2251 9482, CVV2, 687, 10/2019
4556 5656 7561 3105, CVV2, 076, 08/2019
4746 6817 4457 2049, CVV2, 863, 06/2017
4539 3246 5120 3057, CVV2, 423, 02/2016
4556 5989 7511 9499, CVV2, 756, 06/2018
4556 8284 3484 8614, CVV2, 238, 03/2017
4929 0089 4722 2025, CVV2, 107, 12/2016
4916 3174 8043 2254, CVV2, 556, 09/2017
4929 3455 5404 8974, CVV2, 706, 12/2018
4485 1046 6711 0130, CVV2, 947, 01/2016
4716 7405 4242 9103, CVV2, 881, 07/2018
4916 8322 9701 8476, CVV2, 733, 01/2019
4913 9160 7570 6643, CVV2, 318, 11/2017
4539 2474 3415 6062, CVV2, 140, 12/2016
4024 0071 5949 8434, CVV2, 992, 07/2016
4716 6808 3789 7970, CVV2, 711, 05/2019
4532 8472 9110 0348, CVV2, 261, 02/2019
4556 5073 5662 4589, CVV2, 087, 09/2017
4024 0071 2627 2300, CVV2, 106, 08/2016
4683 3188 9622 2942, CVV2, 720, 03/2017
4532 5662 9653 3127, CVV2, 420, 11/2019
4532 5559 3468 5167, CVV2, 844, 08/2019
4916 6658 3910 3434, CVV2, 218, 12/2017
4916 1578 4410 2437, CVV2, 874, 12/2018
4556 2546 4359 2895, CVV2, 061, 11/2016
4485 9233 9421 3531, CVV2, 306, 07/2017
4024 0071 2481 3865, CVV2, 113, 10/2016
4539 8231 3666 9444, CVV2, 018, 08/2016
4539 1758 6136 7995, CVV2, 768, 02/2018
4532 2706 4943 8379, CVV2, 477, 06/2019
4024 0071 8077 7590, CVV2, 024, 08/2018

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Sat May 09, 2015 1:13 pm

Accepts GECoin!

Ilius Financial is proud to announce its new acceptance of GECoin!, GE&T's first ever Cryptocurrency. Currently, Ilius Financial is the only institution which permits the transfer of GECoins from the GECoin! vault to your own Ilius Financial banking account, which can be accessed anywhere in the world! We are the only banking-related company in the world to hold this spectacular offer.

Additionally, Ilius will also fund any GECoin-to-Currency transfers you'd like!

Interested? Take a look at our products!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade