NATION

PASSWORD

who is the 1st in arms manufacturing?

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Caramelldensen
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

who is the 1st in arms manufacturing?

Postby Caramelldensen » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:37 am

hey i want to find out who is the 1st in arms manufacturing. i want to know so maybe he or she can add me to their region. can you please tell me. and if you also know the 1st in furnature manufacturing that would be great too. tx

The Aspari Syndicate
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aspari Syndicate » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:59 pm

I believe this belongs in either the Nationstates Forum (viewforum.php?f=4_) or the Factbooks and National Information forum (viewforum.php?f=23)

Have a good one.
Proud Co-Founder of the United Mercenary Syndicate and Terminal Solutions Incorporated.
Cybernetically enhanced kill squads, gross corporate malfeascence, demonically trained lawyers, and omnipresent surveillance. The Aspari Syndicate: we are the reason you actually hate Capitalizm.

Creativity fueled by a distilled elixer of Cyberpunk, H.P. Lovecraft, Rule of Cool, and Nightmare Fuel.
Bohemia Minor wrote:
The Aspari Syndicate wrote:...As leviathan corporate monsters ourselves, we look forward to taking part...

Oh Sh-
I am an ENFP; take my hand and we'll fly, together!

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:41 pm

The Aspari Syndicate wrote:I believe this belongs in either the Nationstates Forum (viewforum.php?f=4_) or the Factbooks and National Information forum (viewforum.php?f=23)

Have a good one.

Pretty much this, yes.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Return to Global Economics and Trade