NATION

PASSWORD

Colonisation Programme

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Tobys Great Britain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Colonisation Programme

Postby Tobys Great Britain » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:25 pm

Tobys Great Britain have decided that the time is right to expand into an empire. However it is to be a democratic empire in that a nation has to apply to be colonised and there is a ten point scheme in place. This is where there are ten points to abide by in the potential TGB empire.

However in return colonies will be run independently in terms of issues, RP and laws of the nation. Its own culture will be allowed to stay intact. In addition to this they will recieve defensive support from the large and powerful armed forces of Tobys Great Britain. The idea is to increase Tobys Great Britains influence across the globe whilst the colonies underneath it also benefit in the scheme.

To apply please TG me. From there I will tell you the ten points. If you agree you will immediately be announced as part of the empire on this forum. Any questions either post or TG.

Finally Foreign Secretary James Callaghan in his speech stated this:

As a nation we are looking to grow. The scheme we have put forward greatly benefits all those involved. Obviously we would prefer nations with a similar culture to our own but that is of no great importance. I will state that if this programme is recieved with the vigour and enthusiasm it warrants then the countries being colonised will benefit even further. I must state also that this is not a forceful colonisation but a democratic one which is designed to help all involved. We live in a cut-throat world and this is a way of defending all against that

British Caymen Islands
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby British Caymen Islands » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Hey I'm new to this. I used to have a country a long time ago. I was thinking if I joined your empire could you help me RP internationally. Would like to get back into this.

Tobys Great Britain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobys Great Britain » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:39 pm

British Caymen Islands wrote:Hey I'm new to this. I used to have a country a long time ago. I was thinking if I joined your empire could you help me RP internationally. Would like to get back into this.

James Callaghan: In response to your earlier request I can confirm that we are willing to help internationally in every way possible. We have also accepted your application form via TG and can confirm that you are officially the first colony of the TGB Empire.

Prime Minister Harold Wilson released a statement from Downing Street. 'I am overjoyed at the news of our first colony. It increases our influence, helps the British Caymen Islands and is good news for the international community. The fact that the BCI are relatively closely culturally linked makes this event even better. We have already started working with their First Minister Chucka Huylt in order to stimulate their economy and strengthen the empire.'

Tobys Great Britain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobys Great Britain » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:34 pm

James Callaghan: I am proud to announce that Alderann is officially the second Colony of Tobys Great Britain. We shall again look to work with them to increase international influence.

Tobys Great Britain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobys Great Britain » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:50 am

Bump

Tobys Great Britain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobys Great Britain » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:41 pm

James Callaghan: I am proud to announce that Qubec is now an official Colony of Tobys Great Britain.

Return to NationStates