NATION

PASSWORD

Carnage Yearns Our Scars 4: Decimation (Closed/Finished)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Confederated Southern States
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Carnage Yearns Our Scars 4: Decimation (Closed/Finished)

Postby Confederated Southern States » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:01 am

THIS RP IS HEREBY ON HIATUS

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=256955&p=16052987#p16052987

Oh yeah baby, here it is, the fourth installment of CYOS, with 100% more anarchy! Time for some superheroey action.

Six months have passed since a supervillain named Renegade finally completed the Society of Anarchy's plan to destroy western civilization. Seizing control of the US Military and Defense, the Society launched nuclear bombs at multiple capital or otherwise large cities. The UN, without the leadership of its cabinet members, has fallen apart. The US Federal government, along with other powerful world governments, has ceased to exist and most cities are on their own. Anarchy reigns in the streets, and law and order are only loosely enforced. While the United Vigilantes technically no longer exists, most superheros are trying their best to help the populace survive and curb the rampant bandits and supervillains on the loose...

Atlanta invasion: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=251834

Detroit incident: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=252999

Launch of the nukes: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=254836

1. No Godmodding!!! if you aren't sure about something, ask me or my Co-OPs, lest we will come down on you like the fist of Dredd.

2. Please, be original with your apps. If I wanted to see your Batman rip-off, I'd just pick up a DC comic book.

3. Don't spam the IC. Try to make your posts actually move things forward, and try to make them, if nothing else, two or three lines.

4. Try to keep OOC stuff in the OOC, I don't care what happens on the OOC generally, but I like my ICs all nice and presentable.

5. Fill out an app before playing! I will accept if you do it right and I feel like you're capable.

6. Have fun! It's a game, don't be so serious! Well, be serious in character.

7. I place no character limit, but only have as many characters as you feel you can handle

8. Me and other mods will advance the plot when needed.

9. I am a hard OP, but a fair one, stay on my good side and good times will be had by all.

10. NO METAGAMING! You may know certain plot points, but your fictional character doesn't.

11. You may have a side-plot, if you wish, but just remember that the main plot is there for a reason.

12. You may roleplay NPCs, no need to app them; just don't abuse them for your own whims unless they're minions or something

Obey the rules, or GTFO.

So yeah, here's the app. Fill it now, fill it good, fill it like I knew you would just fill it! As a rule of thumb, if your character cannot be beaten by Batman I will not accept him/her/it.

Alias:
Side:
Appearance (Suited and Unsuited):
Personality:
History:
Powers (Be reasonable):
Drawbacks (You MUST have some):
Any additional information:
RP sample (If this is your first, say so):

I AM THE LAW *Dredd scowl*. Though I am active, if I am not available Communist Androids and Cadia are the Co-Ops. They have just a wee bit less power.
Last edited by Confederated Southern States on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
Leftish-Libertarianish something.
Pro: Gun rights, gay rights, Atheism, moderate positions, Pittsburgh Steelers, hard rock/metal.
Anti: Homophobia/racism, intrusive gun control, most radical positions, extreme capitalism/communism/anything, Baltimore Ravens.
I have an RP set 30 years after the Destroy ending. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=260750
http://godisimaginary.com/
http://www.assaultweapon.info/
The Serbian Empire wrote:
Confederated Southern States wrote:NSG is slowly becoming /b/

It's /b/ with a monocle trying hard to look like a million dollar trooper.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederated Southern States » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:21 am

Alias: The Scarecrow
Side: United Vigilantes, but he is rather fringe.

Personality: The Scarecrow has a rather interesting personality. Growing up in utter poverty, he cares little for money or most material goods, and is rather selfless when it comes to such things. Alex bitterly hates criminals and thugs, and will stop at nothing to bring them to justice. He suffers from manic depression, meaning he swings between episodes of mania (happiness) and depression. He also suffers from schizophrenia, meaning he often hears voices that or not there, more often than not malicious. Despite all this, Alex is generally a nice guy who cares for his friends and the well being of innocents. Alex is surprisingly charismatic as well.

History: Alex was born an umbrakinetic; no one knows how, no one knows why, he just is. That summarizes his whole life quite nicely. Alex was born in rags, never knowing his parents as they died at a young age. Perhaps one of them had umbrakinetic genetic code somewhere, but no one knows. Alex made a living on the streets, moving from one place to another and taking his angry crusade against the slums with him. His early life had been the same thing, scavenging and fighting. However, this all changed when he met Shade after a bank robbery. Alex begged Shade to kill him, but she refused and arrested him instead, bringing him to the UV. Rook offered him a chance to be watched by the UVs instead of incarcerated, which he accepted. Alex helped save Atlanta from Decay, earning him his badge and his freedom. Shade stuck by him anyways, and he eventually began dating her. Scarecrow also went on a mission to Detroit, but nothing to noticeable happened to him. Since the drop of the nukes, Scarecrow has been trying his best to assist the people of Atlanta however he can. He is also worried since his brother is still on the loose...

Powers (Be reasonable): Umbrakineses, the ability to manipulate shadows into weapons, shields or other things.
Peak human physique. He can go toe to toe with almost anyone.
Battle cunning. He's not book-smart but he can get out of a jam.
Weaponry. Guns, grenades, grappling hooks, fear gas, blades, ect.
Fear. Most criminals fear The Scarecrow, and for good reason. He brings common thugs to their knees without fear gas.
Fire burns his suit.
He is weak to light powers, BUT light is also weak to his shadow powers.
He is only human.
Any additional information:
Scarecrow only kills if he deems it needed
Big Black Sabbath fan
Loves Ice Cream
The Man in Gray is real, the other voices are not
Tony Stewart fanboy. Fortunately for him, NASCAR is still somehow afloat.
RP sample (If this is your first, say so): LOL

Alias: Shade
Side: United Vigilante

Personality: Jessica is very introverted and aloof, preferring to remain quiet in most situations. She is very stoic, rarely showing emotions; she doesn't feel very strongly about many things for that matter. Very sarcastic and uninterested for the most part. Asocial embodied. Despite all of this, Shade genuinely does care for Scarecrow and the well-being of Atlanta.
History: Jessica's family has owned ArmaMax Industries, a billion-dollar firearms company for several generations. Perhaps inheriting this from her grandfather, Jessica has never been one to care about her wealth, preferring to keep herself occupied in other ways. Likely out of boredom, Jessica allowed herself to be implanted with experimental psychic nanomachines, joining the United Vigilantes afterwards. The rest is in Scarecrow's bio. She is also trying to curb crime in Atlanta, which is much easier said than done.
Powers: Psychokineses, Peak human physique, Arsenal of weaponry, High Intelligence, Natural Night Vision, Mind Control Resistance.
Weaknesses: Only human, Fear of Spiders. Danger sense only works if she is in a life or death situation. A bit too stoic sometimes.
Can your character be killed?: Yes, but in practice no.
Other:
Shade has an awesome raspy voice because why the fuck not?
She knows guns better than most career soldiers, but she often finds them useless against certain villains.

Alias: Raptor
Side: United Vigilantes
Appearance (Suited and Unsuited): http://th09.deviantart.net/fs31/PRE/f/2 ... a_Croe.jpg
Personality: Like his father and his mentor, he is pretty hot-headed, laid back and wise cracking. Serious when he needs to be.
History: Blah blah blah son of Colonel Mayfield, the first Raptor blah blah blah Daddy set him up to be trained by his old friend Rook blah blah blah mother is dead and brother is grown up blah blah blah. He is trying to help the remainders of the Baltimore UV, hoping the radiation from the DC nuke doesn't slam into the city.
Powers (Be reasonable): Power armor, gadgets, combat training.
Drawbacks (You MUST have some): Without the armor he's just a kid. The armor can only take so much damage.
Any additional information: Oh yeah, he's back.

Alias: Rook
Side: United Vigilantes (Elite 5)
Appearance (Suited and Unsuited): http://images.wikia.com/kingdomheartsfa ... T-A001.jpg Replace the Marine's logo with a Rook symbol
Personality: Calmly hot-headed, if that makes any sense.
History: Too lazy to come up with anything. As of recently, Rook and the Elite 5 are roaming the country, trying to keep the remaining UVs together.
Powers (Be reasonable): Awesome armor, tons of weapons and brain power. He takes down metas like their game, so...
Drawbacks (You MUST have some): Only human.
Any additional information: More of a side character, so I can RP Raptor better. I won't abuse him, don't worry.

Alias: Renegade
Side: Society of Anarchy

Personality: Ruthless, power-seeking, feels no remorse. Disgusted with humanity.
History: Long story short, The Orb of this universe is an old artifact that he found one day. It gave him the superpowers, but also made him evil. This son of a bitch is the one who orchestrated the launch of the nukes.
Powers: Aquakineses, pyrokineses, thermokineses, geokineses, umbrakineses, photokineses, psychokinses, super strength.
Drawbacks: All of his powers rely on The Orb. He can only use one power at a time, so he is weak to whatever that power is weak to. Not very fast.

Alias: Infitialis

Personality: Like Scarecrow a nihilist, but unlike his brother he only serves himself by whatever means necessary. One sadistic bastard.
History: Ryan was born a few years before Alex, and like him inherited the dark powers of the family. Like Scarecrow his childhood was lonely and in utter ruin, but the Man in Gray, the spirit of their deceased father went to Alex's aid because Alex had not given in to the hate, not fully. Ryan always served his own ends at whatever cost, and eventually he joined the Society to further his own goals. Right before the launch of the nukes, he assassinated the leader of the UV, Golden Thunder. As of now his whereabouts are unknown...
Powers (Be reasonable): The same as Scarecrow, but stronger. However, he lacks Scarecrow's cunning. Has his own weaponry and armor.
Drawbacks (You MUST have some): Same as Scarecrow, but he doesn't have to worry about fire. More open to verbal attacks.
Any additional information: Family drama for the Crow Man!

Alias: Decay
Appearance: A man completely wrapped in gray bandages, wearing a black cloak.
Personality: Decay wants nothing but to advance his agenda; destroying society. Everything rots in his eyes, and he sees himself as the harbinger of this.
History: Will be revealed in story... Recently he has been spotted in Atlanta again.
Powers (Be reasonable): Energy manipulation, super strength, dark fire, corrosive touch, intelligence.
Drawbacks (You MUST have some): Weak to light powers, but that's really it. He is not invincible.
Can your character be killed: Yes, not sure if I want him dead.
Any additional information: Mr. Bad Guy
RP sample (If this is your first, say so): LOL IM OP.
Pro: Gun rights, gay rights, Atheism, moderate positions, Pittsburgh Steelers, hard rock/metal.
Anti: Homophobia/racism, intrusive gun control, most radical positions, extreme capitalism/communism/anything, Baltimore Ravens.

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:26 am

Aliases: Red Star
Side: Anti-Hero/Anti-Villian
Appearance:
Unsuited:http://m.fcgov.com/news/?id=3835
Suited:http://koromaru-kun.deviantart.com/art/Captain-USSR-109305404
Personality: Out spoken, flamboyant, destroys things that he find oppressive
History: A avid reader of Marx, he was born in Moscow in the USSR. He joined the Red Army at age 18, and at age 24 went through a lot of training and bizarre implants. He continued to serve the USSR until he began to guess its values. The country was not the Marx-Leninist state on which it was founded, but a front for a fascist state. From there on Petyr became Red Star, defender of Communist Ideals.
Powers: Accuracy (5), Aging (5), Changing Armor (5), Regeneration (6), Super Strength (5), Spy Gadgets
Drawbacks(You MUST have some): Blatantly obvious when he moves into an area (-1)
Can your character be killed?: Preferably not
Other: He was originally a Lego Batman creation of a man dressed all in red and yellow with a pistol that underwent villain missions. Beefed up and made much more powerful/Captain America like for this RP.
RP sample (If this is your first, say so): Last Arc
Last edited by Personal Freedom on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: -10.0 (previously -6.45)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.18 (previously -4.72 )
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves;
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederated Southern States » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:30 am

That's not the proper app. Please fill out the new one. Oh, and the unsuited picture is not a picture, it's a link.

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:36 am

Confederated Southern States wrote:That's not the proper app. Please fill out the new one. Oh, and the unsuited picture is not a picture, it's a link.

I use an iPod. I usually can't do pictures. And that is the app. I just actually erased real name and wrote character name instead.
Last edited by Personal Freedom on Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederated Southern States » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:37 am

Personal Freedom wrote:
Confederated Southern States wrote:That's not the proper app. Please fill out the new one. Oh, and the unsuited picture is not a picture, it's a link.

I use an iPod. I usually can't do pictures.

Alright then.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:44 am

I'm uploading my app in the next hour when i find a moment.

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:44 am

Aliases: Seer
Side (Villain/Hero/Neutral/Anti-Hero/Anti-Villain/Anarchist/Whatever): UV
Unsuited: http://fandias.deviantart.com/art/Black-Hair-Man-336832190
This with smaller eyes.
Suited:http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090224055552/marveldatabase/images/9/9c/Roderick_Kingsley_%28Earth-616%29.png
Personality: Talkative, slow to anger
History: Born into a middle class family in Salem, Michael always had a odd way about him. He could always feel things and sense conflicts. This made him a smooth talker and quick of wit which he used to get out of fights.

His reason for becoming a superhero was simple. He was good at it. His father was a detective and was baffled by his uncanny abilities when Michael could simply look at a picture. Upon getting older he decided to first try for police training, but was turned down for his limp. This limp was acquired at a young age when a falling brick.

After that he decided to seek self employment. Since then he has become a virtually unheard of member of the UV. His only accomplishment was the tracking and capture of a band of terrorists bombing UV buildings in town.

Powers (Out of 5 if you played in the last arc): Astral Travel (8), Clairvoyance (5), Empathy (3),Postcognition (8), Telepathy (8), Danger Sense (4) 36
Drawbacks(This is to be used to bring to down to 30): No stronger, more agile, or tougher than normal human -2, walks with a limp -2, can't run fast, -2
Can your character be killed?: Yes, but preferably not.
Other:
RP sample (If this is your first, say so): [url]viewtopic.php?f=31&t=250085[/url]

Alias:
Side:Angels, angel everywhere

Saviors new suit of armor.
Personality:Hyper,Cheerful, Caring.
History::Savior is an Archangel, angels who command other angels, of course she has never, ever commanded other angels, she just likes fighting demons and drinking ale. Savior is the daughter of Zeus and Doris, she was born during the dawn of time,, when the Lucifer rebellion happened,she thought the Demon force, and then went on to kill a demon prince later in the war.
Powers (Be reasonable):Immortal(If your okay with it, She only immortal to aging), Superstrength, Agility, Bulletime, Superspeed, Flight through wings, Absorption,Energy Manipulation
Drawbacks (You MUST have some): Fearful of death and her failure to protect earth , Discrated easily, Can only Absorb so much energy attacks,Can only dodge for so long before getting tired, Without armor she is susceptible to pain.
Can your character be killed:No
Any additional information: Zein sorta dumped her on me. I'll play her weakly. I am a master of having exceptionally weak characters.
RP sample (If this is your first, say so): know u
Last edited by Personal Freedom on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederated Southern States » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:49 am

Seer accepted.

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:04 am

Confederated Southern States wrote:Seer accepted.

I dropped off Savior's app too. I'm stuck with her.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederated Southern States » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:10 am

Personal Freedom wrote:
Confederated Southern States wrote:Seer accepted.

I dropped off Savior's app too. I'm stuck with her.

You honestly RP her better than Zein. I doubt he's ever coming back...

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:11 am

Confederated Southern States wrote:
Personal Freedom wrote:I dropped off Savior's app too. I'm stuck with her.

I'll take that as a compliment.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederated Southern States » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:12 am

Personal Freedom wrote:
Confederated Southern States wrote:

I'll take that as a compliment.

Well, while I wait with my thumb up my ass for my Mass Effect RP to take off, I guess I'll judge the few apps we'll be getting.

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:16 am

Personal Freedom wrote:Real Name: Petyr Kovalski
Aliases: Red Star
Side: Anti-Hero/Anti-Villian
Appearance:
Unsuited:http://m.fcgov.com/news/?id=3835
Suited:http://koromaru-kun.deviantart.com/art/Captain-USSR-109305404
Personality: Out spoken, flamboyant, destroys things that he find oppressive
History: A avid reader of Marx, he was born in Moscow in the USSR. He joined the Red Army at age 18, and at age 24 went through a lot of training and bizarre implants. He continued to serve the USSR until he began to guess its values. The country was not the Marx-Leninist state on which it was founded, but a front for a fascist state. From there on Petyr became Red Star, defender of Communist Ideals.
Powers: Accuracy (5), Aging (5), Changing Armor (5), Regeneration (6), Super Strength (5), Spy Gadgets
Drawbacks(You MUST have some): Blatantly obvious when he moves into an area (-1)
Can your character be killed?: Preferably not
Other: He was originally a Lego Batman creation of a man dressed all in red and yellow with a pistol that underwent villain missions. Beefed up and made much more powerful/Captain America like for this RP.
RP sample (If this is your first, say so): Last Arc

Is this better.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederated Southern States » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:18 am

Still not the right app, but whatever. Accepted.

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:22 am

Maybe, I can join this one? :unsure:

Alias: The Klown
Side: Villain

Personality: Angry, Maniacal , Doesn't like to talk, Will do anything to get what he wants, even if it means endangering himself.

History:

Born in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, John Pikes was born into a poverty-ridden family, who lived in the Smoky Mountains and didn't own many nice things. Pikes was constantly subjected to the many dangers of living in the rural side of Tennessee, once almost getting attacked by a Grizzly Bear when he was 4 years of age, and because of this his family decide to move to the city of Knoxville, where they ended up having his baby sister when John was at the age of 5.

John's father had never been fond of drinking , but when they moved to Knoxville, his father took up drinking to deal with the financial stress from moving, and the new bills he had to pay, his father soon became an alcoholic, drinking from sunrise to the time he fell asleep. When John's father became an alcoholic, he became very abusive, one time even bashing a beer bottle of his mother's head for not getting him another drink, and slamming his 6 year old son into the wall as hard as he could for not listening to him. However, he never laid his hand on his baby sister, and as a result of the beatings ,his mother fell into a deep depression when he was the age of 8 years old.

On his 12th birthday, he was excited to wake up, mainly because his birthday was one of the few days his father didn't drink, and his mother actually had a smile on her face, and plus his birthday had fell on a Saturday this year, which meant no school. To his surprise though, when he walked into the living room his father was drinking out a bottle of Vodka, and had already had several bottles of beer and wine, and was obviously drunk. His mother was in her bed, and when he walked in to check on her, he could hear a soft cry coming from her. His sister was still asleep, as she usually was on Saturdays. Something snapped inside of John on his birthday. He grabbed one of his father's empty beer bottle and smashed it against the wall, turning it into a weapon. His father got out of his chair, and was about to strike him when he stabbed his father in the chest.

His mother came in to see what was the loud noise from, and was shocked to find her son repetitively stabbing her husband with a broken beer bottle, she screamed as he continued stabbing his father, she rushed to call the police to the residence, and as John's sister entered the room, she quickly covered her eyes and put her back into her room, staying in there with her and locking the door as she awaited for the police to arrive.

John had been locked inside an insane asylum for 15 years , when he shoved a spoon down a guard's throat to choke and kill him, he stole the guards clothes and keys and dressed the guard in his patient clothing and placed him on his cell bed, to give the appearance that John was asleep, and escaped from the asylum.

Powers (Be reasonable): Can exploit any fear in his enemies, Quick on his feet, Strategically smart.

Drawbacks (You MUST have some): Makes mistakes when very angry, Can be made very angry when someone talks about his family, has the illusion that his family was happy, and is still alive, is a mere human and can be killed

Any additional information: He's batshit crazy.

RP sample (If this is your first, say so): Maybe this is a good one?
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
Same me, now with tattoos.
meh, just call me Greeky because nobody really wants to say "The New Greek Republic..."
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
---`,o---_/--o .--`------
-----`"`;-O--(---------
--------/--.--""``\\\\----
------.`-O------.\\,,||
----.`------""`|-`""`----
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/
What's red and bad for your teeth?

A brick.
Sanabel wrote: I control the Holy See with its transvestite pope who identifies as an ogre.

Just warning you, your ears will have orgasms.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederated Southern States » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:25 am

Nice app! Having a scary clown on the loose after nuclear bombings does not sound like fun... Accepted.

BUT NO ONE IS SCARIER THAN THE SCARECROW :twisted:

Cadia
Senator

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cadia » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:31 am

Skippys back!

Alias:"Gravedigger"
Side:UV (formerly)

Personality:Sarcastic, enjoys gallows humour, detached, cool headed, somewhat sociable.
History: With the UV effectively dissolved, Grave decided that leaving was a good idea. Grabbing his stores of weapons and ammunition, he moved into a freshly abandoned motel. With this working as his base of operations, he has set up communication with surviving UV members and managed to relocate many of them back to Atlanta. He is now working to fortify his position down the highway, making sure to work as a roadblock to the city.
Powers (Be reasonable):
Marksman: Superhumanly accurate with firearms
Gladiator: can go toe-to-toe with most melee fighters.
Telepathy resistance: Death owns his mind
Tracking
Enhanced reflexes: extremely fast reaction time
Superhuman agility: In order to combat superpowered beings in melee combat, speed had to be increased.
Superhuman Healing: Has the ability to heal multiple hundred times faster than a human. Clean wounds (gunshots, blades) take less time to heal than messy wounds (blunt force, burns).

Coffee and Cigarettes: Is addicted to caffeine and nicotine.
Alcohol Addiction: Will suffer withdrawal after extended periods without alcohol
Ever-present 1000-yard stare.
Daydreamer
Easily distracted
Deal with Death: He has contracts with Death and has to fulfill them, thus allowing him to continue to live.
Healing factor: If enough damage is done, and the need to heal quickly is wanted, Grave will blackout due to his heartrate accelerating.
Feelings: Since the events in Atlanta, Grave has gained some friends. Has the tendency to act foolish when they are injured.

Any additional information:Reading Graves mind is nearly impossible unless given permission first.
A modified suit of riot armor. Is lighter, better protected, and gives more leg room, increasing agility (compared to regular riot armour). It now has a unique ribbing designed to protect from claws (goddamn tungsten beasts.).
A Sig-Sauer P226 with the word "Sheena" crudely marked into it
An M21 marksman rifle.
A machete. Now made with a carbon fibre-tungsten blade (again, goddamn tungsten beast.).
And smoke grenades (3)
He now owns a building containing many weapons, including a machine gun emplacement.
If attempting to read mind, but not given permission, play this.
RP sample (If this is your first, say so): Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Family: Hominidae
Tribe: Musicianicus
Genus: Cadius
Species: C. Rockfanicus

Political Test: -9.88, -8.87
For: Communism, Socialism, Equality, Education, Multiculturalism, LGBT Rights, Environmentalism, and B-Movies.
Anti: Jingoism, Overt Patriotism, Nationalism, Fascism, Fundamentalists, Unrestrained Capitalism, Censorship, Racism, and consumerism.
Meh (tolerate): Capitalism, Israel-Palestine conflict (no clue on what's going on there), and Randists (gotta get your humor from somewhere.)

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:34 am

Confederated Southern States wrote:Nice app! Having a scary clown on the loose after nuclear bombings does not sound like fun... Accepted.

WOOO! I got accepted! *Fails at trying to do a celebratory dance*

We could have a mind games competition with Klown and Scarecrow :p
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
meh, just call me Greeky because nobody really wants to say "The New Greek Republic..."
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
-----`"`;-O--(---------
------.`-O------.\\,,||
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/

A brick.
Sanabel wrote: I control the Holy See with its transvestite pope who identifies as an ogre.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederated Southern States » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:34 am

Ew, Grave. Gross.

Rejected and GTFO.

Accepted of course.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:35 am

Alia: The Craftsman
Side: none
Appearance (Suited and Unsuited): ill fish these out later, for now he looks like Indiana Jones (or Hon Solo) and he has a epic battle suit easily 200 years before our time.
Personality: Curious on how things work (if he doesn't know already) and loves inventing new military technology.
History: nothing much to tell his history is pretty sketchy but after the nuking he has been hard at work making several projects most have been transfered into bing manufactured in a factory he built in his basement (however his factory has now expanded in all directions several hundred meters) his base now has been running a constant supply of food (pretty much ration bars that are sinthetically made) and other things including robotic parts (even masks) for mutants. There are allot of other things he produces but those are the main two things. Another thing he has done was get the humans inside the nuclear shelters out and into a civilized city.
Powers (Be reasonable): extreme telekinesis however this is very close range also has a way of seeing things at the microscopic scale, this also is like a scan thing and a few other things it also will see through things the best way to get a good description would be saying it's like playing a computer game.
Drawbacks (You MUST have some): he has been on overhaul and extremely exsuasted from working sometimes up to a week long before he crashes (he uses multiple methods for staying awake).
Any additional information: will trade with anybody for materials he needs to keep things running.
RP sample (If this is your first, say so): nah I think not

Alias: Cybergirl
Side: against renegade
Appearance: uot of suit a deep green eyed blond seven your old ins suit like Garrick but white with crimson touches.
Personality: cold and all business and has a hatred for Renagade since she blames him for her mothers death.
History: after being saved by Garrick she took about two months to recover from shock after that she convinced him to let he use his simulater room for martial arts practice which she does atleast five hours a day pushing herself to the limit about three months later Garrick gave her the power suit after she promised him a few things. Now she limes to go and beat the baddies I
into a bloody pulp.
Powers (Be reasonable): electrokinisis
Drawbacks (You MUST have some): she doesn't have very much control over her power yet and relies on her suit mostly (not as much as Garrick does)
Any additional information: she is fairly decent with martial arts
RP sample (If this is your first, say so): nope.

Alias: Warlord
Side: The one that he choses to be on.
Appearance (Suited and Unsuited): unsuited he simply looks like a lean but powerful highshool jock, with ginger hair and hazel-green colored eyes and wilth clear Irish looks to him. Suited he just wears whatever he happens to be wearing this might change once he gets the stuff to make a uniform for himself out of decent materials. His plan for his suit is going to be a mix of modren and midevial armor/equipment.
Personality: fun loving and somewhat crazy (he says the crazy comes from his noble side of the family, which is a proven fact when you look at them) he has a great intrest in his heritage and enjoys fighting saying 'it is a excellent way of keeping fit'.
History: grew up in America but with his father being Irish he knows enough and has lived in an Irish environment at home that he could move to Ireland and he would bearly be a stranger. Growing up he has taken on the challenge of learing every single aspect of fighting his will to drive him on through all problems and barriers. By the time he was fifteen he could out fight most everybody in his martial arts groups (yes he did multiple martial arts at the same time) and was the champion in several nearby LARPing groups easly taking on several people at once. Since the nuking he has built a tent city full of thousands of people from DC and is bearly keeping them as a si gle community working together most vehicles have been converted into places where people can sleep and food is a precious thing which most is token in by semi-truck and distributed among the people. Several mutants have also became trade partners as well trading limited supplies for mechanical parts they could use.
Powers (Be reasonable): Iron will (his will power is so strong it can effect the physical world in subdult ways) and Take Command (he knows how to use a commanding voice that will inspire people to follow his directions and do it with renowned spirit)
Drawbacks (You MUST have some): his capability to take command doesn't mean people will listen and follow orders however they are much more likely.
Any additional information: he plays the irish bagpipe and drinks like an Irishman.
RP sample (If this is your first, say so): :p
Alias: Valkyrie
Side: none yet.
Appearance (Suited and Unsuited): first image is her current looks jf you throw on the wings from image two (img two potentially her suit later on).
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/ ... 68m6uq.png
http://goveen.com/wp-content/uploads/20 ... images.jpg
Personality: She is pretty straightforward about things acting on instincts and impulse.

History:
growing up in New York out in the country side (there is counry side in New York I have reletives that live on a farm there) this gave her plenty of space to wonder about. Her father was a cop for New York and when she was old and mature enough he showed her how to use his handgun. They learned very quickly that her hand-eye coordination was dead on accurate, and she found that she enjoyed hanguns more than other firearms. Before she was eighteen she knew more about handguns than most people could and even could duel wield with pinpoint accuracy.

She was 22 when the nuking happened and by that time she had moved off to her own place which was right at the edge of the disaster zone. Her house got knocked over flat while she was inside this gave her a large concusion and a a broken arm. In all likelihood she would have died there or turned into a mutant, however that was not to be the case. A man who called himself Dr. Fareach and a crew of men came by in a van all dressed up in radiation proof clothing and finding her using a scanning device. Taking her to a small base Dr. Fareach began to working on her and several other people. During the process most of the people died about half of them due to radiation poisoning. After getting the survivors clear of radiation he began doing other tests on them, and started changing their genetics. Most of the people didn't survive the ordeal, leaving her and three others left all had major changes to their physical appearance and capabilities, however two were also mentally affected.

About five months after being found a attack by a large gang overwhelmed the guard. Taking their chances the four got a hold of weapons and started killing everybody that wasn't one of the four. By the end of the fight only she and one other modified human were the only living things for miles and ths other one was mentally a beast. After doing a mercy kill on him she got holsters for the handguns she had acquired. Finding a still functioning jeep she stocked up with food from the base and ammo, lighting the base on fire she left.

Powers (Be reasonable):
Winged - She is capable of flight using the wings grown from her back (they were grown within two months to full size). However if one is wounded than she can't use them to fly.
Modified Strength - Her muscles are more densely compact making her much more strong than a human and also faster.
Enhanced Stanima - Her stanima has been greatly increased so that she can fly for extended periods of time, this also allows her to continue doing a physical activity much longer than most humans.
Exelerated Healing - her body chemistry has been alrered to heal up much faster than a human does (not fast enough to concider regeneration but wounds will take a much shorter time to recover).
Natural Accuracy - her hand-eye coordination is absurdly high, this gives her incredible accuracy.

Distrustful - She doesn't trust humans enough so that the only reason she isn't identified as a mutant is becuase she doesn't cover her face with a mask.
Do It Your Self - She always does things herself even if there is an professional around who is an expert in what she is attempting.
Plans Take To Long - she hardly ever waits for something to happen or plans ahead, other than grab what I need to survive and lets see what happens.
To Close For Comfort - she has no close combat training.

Any additional information: due to her concusion she has little memory from before the nuking, however she does indirectly remember things.

RP sample (If this is your first, say so): almost every one of the original create you own superhero games.
Last edited by Raktio on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Cadia
Senator

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cadia » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:36 am

The New Greek Republic wrote:
Confederated Southern States wrote:Nice app! Having a scary clown on the loose after nuclear bombings does not sound like fun... Accepted.

:rofl:

It's not gonna do much. That's probably one of the most futile things to attempt, unless you plan on playing poker.

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Family: Hominidae
Tribe: Musicianicus
Genus: Cadius
Species: C. Rockfanicus

Political Test: -9.88, -8.87
For: Communism, Socialism, Equality, Education, Multiculturalism, LGBT Rights, Environmentalism, and B-Movies.
Anti: Jingoism, Overt Patriotism, Nationalism, Fascism, Fundamentalists, Unrestrained Capitalism, Censorship, Racism, and consumerism.
Meh (tolerate): Capitalism, Israel-Palestine conflict (no clue on what's going on there), and Randists (gotta get your humor from somewhere.)

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:39 am

Happy to see a new player.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederated Southern States » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:39 am

Personal Freedom wrote:Happy to see a new player.

As am I.

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:40 am

Cadia wrote:
The New Greek Republic wrote:

:rofl:

It's not gonna do much. That's probably one of the most futile things to attempt, unless you plan on playing poker.

*Slowly puts back box of cards*

Thanks for ruining the surprise! :p
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
-----`"`;-O--(---------
------.`-O------.\\,,||
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/

A brick.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse