NATION

PASSWORD

1700's, Rise of the World (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Black Marshes » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Constantinople, Ottoman Empire
The Sultan pondered on the Persian offer. He was determined to get on good terms with Persia, but they were asking so much.
Empress Asina of Persia,
It is a great thing you are asking of me. I may make Armenia a vassal-state in the future, but if I do it now it looks as if their revolt has accomplished something, and will inspire other ethnic groups to do the same-I am setting an example.
Egypt is too great an asset to lose. The people are generally calm and peaceful-there are no religious issues or cultural issues, and the Mamluks are a great asset to the Ottoman Military. Not to mention the Nile, which is probably the most valuable land I own.
As for trade, your merchants may set up trading posts in the desired locations, but I wish to inform you that the land will still be Ottoman, not Persian, so if there are any incidents of any kind they will fall under the duristriction of Ottoman law, which means that we will search shipments entering and leaving the posts, also allowing us to confiscate any illegal or illegitimate goods. But do not worry, we will not charge any customs taxes and will grant you full control over the posts and merchants.
Now, as to the pirate fleet, I agree that the Europeans are growing too powerful, and that we are suffering from this, but I am trying to fix my economy and navy at the moment, and giving away a large part of both will ruin my efforts. However, as soon as my economy is fixed, and my navy is ready, I will happily join this plan. I recommend that you begin the project, as I will join as soon as possible.
As for the alliance issue, I do not plan on a war with Russia, and an alliance with you would make them think twice about a war, and so the offer still stands. The armies of Islam must stand together.
Now, for the invasion of Georgia, have your troops already invaded? My forces will invade Georgia as soon as the Armenian revolt is dealt with,
Sincerely,
Sultan Mustafa II of the Ottoman Empire

General Sala ibn Abslam,
Assemble 80,000 men and invade Georgia. We are in cooperation with Persian forces, so support them where possible,
Sincerely,
Last edited by Black Marshes on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You may call me 'Black Marshes', 'Marshes', 'BM', or my spirit name- Muhammed ibn Yunus ibn Al-Aziz al Mizr :)

I believe Pluto is a planet- "Is a 'midget' not a person?" My opinion is supported by the Shropshire Head of Maths.
Global Warming and the Oil Crisis are myths- excuses to raise fuel prices and save raw materials.

Costa Rica vs South Korea for the World Cup Final!

Danhanjeedh
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Danhanjeedh » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:01 pm

Tehran, Persia

Âsina recieved the reply from the Ottoman ruler, she wasn't happy or angry, she had expected it.
And so she wrote back.

To: Sultan Mustafa II of the Ottoman Empire
From: Empress Âsina of Persia and guardian of the Persian Gulf

Lets make a deal now, i propose the following:
-No vassal state will be installed. (don't complain to me if an uprising takes place, i warned you)
-The trade ports will fall under Persian land, however we allow Ottoman forces to maintain order and to arrest criminals.
-The Pirate fleet will start as soon as "Somalia" has been conquerd. Persia will fund the port, after that its going 50/50.
-I see your stand on the alliance issue, however we do not know yet what Russia is planning and i don't want to put Persia into a triangle position. So this will have to be stalled until further notice.

This is my final offer.

As the message was send Âsina looked to Persia's own issues, she orderd to increase the amount of money that was spended for the infrastructure and farming. Besides these two points the country was doing very well at the moment.

Bushehr, Persia

Capitan Hurran Hasin and Capitan Mahar Rulha stood at the shore, they had prepared their ships and men and where ready to take off.
Hurran Hasin would head for "Qatar" and Mahar Rulha would head to "Somalia".
Within the next five hours they would leave, Hurran would arrive the next day while Mahar had to sail for a week or two.

Gorgan, Persia

General Dabar Jellah had just started his march towards the northeast border of Persia, he was confident, the Turkman tribes wouldn't be much of a challange against his army. He would arrive within two days.

Ahar, Persia

General Ahmed Ahemi had also started to march, but then to the northwest border of Persia.
He had a tough fight ahead, mountains weren't his specialty. He would arrive within a day.
Current RP's

Middle Earth/Lord of the Rings RP - Khazad-Dûm

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Marshes » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Constantinople, Ottoman Empire
The Sultan read the letter, and although it was not his desired arrangement, it was good enough.
Empress Asina of Persia,
I accept this offer, may the people of Allah prosper. Make sure your Georgian invasion force knows of their Ottoman support,
Sincerely,

Yerevan, Ottoman Empire
The army had arrived, and they began the mass execution of the revolutionaries. Armenians were lined up against the walls as Ottoman troops shot them one by one.
Eventually the populace stood down in fear, and it was over.
20,000 of the soldiers would join the army marching for Georgia, whilst the remaining 10,000 would stay in Armenia and maintain order.
The Black Sea
The ships had been repaired and re-armed, and the crews were now better trained. Now they sailed for the Georgian coast to offer naval suport for the advancing armies.
Azov, Ottoman Empire
A small force of 2,000 left the fort of Azov to attack Georgia from the north, making the Georgians fight on three fronts.
You may call me 'Black Marshes', 'Marshes', 'BM', or my spirit name- Muhammed ibn Yunus ibn Al-Aziz al Mizr :)

I believe Pluto is a planet- "Is a 'midget' not a person?" My opinion is supported by the Shropshire Head of Maths.
Global Warming and the Oil Crisis are myths- excuses to raise fuel prices and save raw materials.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:50 am

Palace of Versailles, France
As King Louis XIV smiled at the sound that his previous order of training new recruits was going well, he then commanded his minister of the military to begin constant training programmes for the forces already in service. This would apply to forces all across the Empire. Relaxing in his throne, he ordered for 20,000 men to be drawn from sitting idly in France, to be sent to Flanders. With that suitable for now, he replied to the Ottoman letter.

To Sultan Mustafa II
From King Louis XIV of France, Flanders and Navarre, the Sun King.
The general you requested will be sent as soon as one is willing to embark to the Ottoman Empire. If none presents itself, we shall take one from our idle armies and ship him to you.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:34 am

"Fire! Rearrange! Fire! Rearrange!" These words echoes as the Poles and Saxons trained they shot and advanced three paces at a time and due to them having four lines they rained a continuous hail of fire. While they were training to fight in a line, the Lithuanians were training to do what they do best: fire a volley of arrows and flee. They showed their overseer that they can strike everywhere at once and disappear in an instant making the enemy fall within seconds, but the overseer saw a flaw in their plans it was rendered useless in open ground since they can't hide.

King Stanislaw was enjoying a walk around the capital when suddenly this abomination passed by, a horseless carriage! If he didn't know any better he would've accused Wladislaw of witch craft, but he knew better so he asked him what it was.
Last edited by Emilio Aguinaldo on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Grab your gun, point it at bad guy, pull trigger.

The Grand Republic of Hannover
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hannover » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Kingdom of Great Britain

London, England

Prosperity in the nation. After the many trade agreements and the investment of government funds into various industries throughout the entire kingdom (not to mention the tax cuts made by the government, in various sectors), encouraged economic growth. This growth catapulted the nation to an economic boom: employment grew dramatically, wealth pour into the nation's coffers, factories and businesses expanded, fisheries and mines were working efficiently, and the financial sector of the country experienced good times. The King, however, wasn't satisfied- he saw in Britain a greater potential. The Minister of Interior created a new subsidy for lumber fields and mills, in order to increase the production of wood; more wood would mean cheaper construction materials and available materials to the shipbuilding industry. Other subsidies were created with the aim to help cotton, tobacco and indigo plantations in the Thirteen Colonies. Mines also received similar incentives.

The King was having an important meeting with his advisers; the reason: to deal with the recent World events. Although everyone in the room knew that Britain did not have such an influential role in World affairs, they still knew that World events will affect the nation in some way. The King reviewed what has happened recently and tried to think what to do- the diplomatic crisis in Northern and Southern Europe got worse. After various hours of deliberation, the meeting came to various decisions: the Ministry of War and Defense ordered the recruitment of 10000 troops, along with the construction of 5 First-Rate Ships-of-the-Line and 7 Third-Rate Ships-of-the-Line; additionally, the Ministry ordered the improvement of naval defenses in Portsmouth (A very important naval base). Also, various letters were sent concerning the current crisis:

Your Highness, King Carlos III of Spain and all its possessions,

We are outraged by the detention of the Sultan of Morocco; we were expecting honorable actions from the Government of Spain, but instead we are received with the news that Spain kidnapped, not "capture", kidnapped the rightful ruler of Morocco. Even though Britain has shown a very diplomatic stance in the crisis, trying to reach an agreement with the King of Spain, the Spanish government continues doing intolerant acts. We are very disappointed at the way the Spanish government performs diplomacy, and we regret that these actions had created a breach in our diplomatic relationship. Since the government of Spain seems to be more than insistent in not withdrawing its troops from Spain, our government sees no other solution but to give an ultimatum: Spanish troops must withdraw from Morocco in two months or less, or our diplomatic relations will turn dangerously cold.

We hope that both governments can find a diplomatic compromise.

Sincerely,

King William III

Your Excellency, King Frederick IV of the Kingdoms of Norway and Denmark,

We implore you to reach an agreement with the government of Sweden, in order to avoid any war that could drag many European nations along. If no agreement is reached, Britain will be obligated in intervening in the area. Please, do not believe that our intentions are belligerent, but rather, we as you, are trying to pursuit a peaceful solution in order to protect our interests in the area. We are very hopeful that the Danish government will find a compromise with Sweden, and pray that war does not break out in the region.

We offer London as a place to meet with the government of Sweden, in order to show our faith in Diplomacy.

Sincerely,

King William III

Naval base of Portsmouth, England

The improvement project ordered by the Ministry of War and Defense, were already under way; the activity in the base was very high: workers building new structures, carriages and ships carrying construction materials, and something unusual: Marines were boarding Ships-of-the-Line, in a very discipline manner; various ships were getting in formation to leave. The Captain of the fleet that was being assembled was approached by two Vice Admirals; they handed a piece of paper to the Captain. In it, there were orders for the mission they were about to take; without hesitation, the Captain folded the paper and saluted both Vice Admirals, then he boarded the insignia ship to take off. The fleet composed of 15 ships took off for their destination. As the fleet was exiting the port, both Vice Admirals saluted the fleet; the Union flag flew high above. Their destination was still unknown to many.

Poland-Lithuania

The British General and a group of 50 soldiers appeared in the training camp of that country. All soldiers were marching with discipline as the General guided them towards one empty field of the base. As soon as all soldiers were formed, the General walked towards the High Ranking official that was in charge of the training of the new recruits of that country, then the General gave a letter to the Official. As soon as the official read the letter, both men greeted each other, and the soldiers began to train with the new recruits. Drilling was the first activity of the day: various formations were taught, as well as how to retreat in an organized manner. Soon after, shooting techniques and formations were taught; along with this training, the new recruits had to do various exercises that would help them become more resistant to various physical pressures. The British visitors were expected to stay for various weeks in order to effectively train the new recruits.
NSG - Independent. Senator Daniel Krumholz
1870 Real-World RP - Colombia
2014 RP - Colombia
Marsisian Communist Revolution - Hannover
1913 RP - Great Britain

You may also contact me at Here

Danhanjeedh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Danhanjeedh » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Tehran, Persia

All went well in the country, Âsina had no worries at the moment exept for the wars that went on, and so she wanted to be filled in about the events every week.
She also orderd her advisors to add 10,000 Shahsevans and 3000 Gulams to her army.

Moscow, Russia

Imam Mahud Da'ha had arrived in Moscow, now waiting for the Pope.

North-western lands above Persia

General Ahmed Ahemi had been marching for the last three days without any encounter. There was no sign of any resistance. However there where 200 Muslims of the region who joined up with his army.
At mid-day a rider approached, "Who are you and what are you doing here?" he asked.
Clearly he was a soldier of something... General Ahmed Ahemi smiled, "I'm General Ahmed of the Persian army and we are here to conquer your land." he said.
For a moment the man watched around, but soon he spoke. "We of the Southern-Dagestani army demand you to leave this area and return to your homes, otherwise war will come." he said while trying to look convinced.
Again the General smiled, "tell your leader that i wait right here." he said.
And with that the war had been officially declared.
General Ahmed looked around, there where some mountains on the east and south side of this road, while only plains on the north and west.
He orderd his Artillery corps to set up the cannons in the south on the hills. (500 men)
1000 Musketers would stand onto the mountainside in the east of the road.
2000 Musketers, 5000 Shahsevans where placed to the North side. (the side of wich the enemy would come from)
the 1500 Gulam horsemen would hide down the road, the General would have them to charge when the Dagestani men would head for the west flank.
And so they setted up camp and waited....
Two days later the men of the Artillery corps shouted down the hill, "they are coming!"
Within a second all men rushed to their places.
Once within firerange the General orderd to open fire. All over the Dagistani troops cannonballs flew in, however lots of the cannons missed their target. The army of the Dagestani was at least 5000 men strong.
After four shots of cannonballs the fire stopped, soon the Musketers and Shahsevans (those who carried muskets) lined up and started to fire two rounds of bullets. More wasn't possible becouse most of the Dagestani troops had swords. but as the Dagistani troops came closer and closer the Shahsevans and Musketers pulled their swords and charged.. From the east rounds where still fired towards the Dagestani army.
After a few minutes the general noticed that the Dagestani's where heading for the west flank, just as he expected. And before they realized it themselves they got ran over my the Gulam forces.
With that the morale of them broke and they started to flee...
Not even 10 minutes later some soldier brought in the Dagestani Captain who wanted to escape the battle.
"General, look what we found" one said.
The General looked up, "look at that" he said suprised.
"Please my lord, i beg you to save my life. I have chilren" the Captain said with tears in his eyes...
While the General was a fair and mercyfull man he couldn't let this coward and begger go.. "take him outside" he said.
The Captain started to cry while the soldiers took him outside.
"You should have staid to fight and you should had been proud till the last moment" the general said while he pulled out his sword.
"May Allah be with you" he said before cutting the Captains throat.
As the night fell and the death had been burried the General recieved a report:
-3489 Dagistani troops had been killed and 656 had been captured.

-833 Shahsevans had been killed
-364 Musketers had been killed
-23 of the Gulams had been killed
-123 of the volunteers had been killed

The general orderd the release of the prisoners, he had no use for them.. After that he stated that they would rest for two days, then they would march on the southern capital.
The general also got a letter that night, stating that Ottoman support would come... The General was a bit suprised but glad with it. The Dagestani army of the north would surely arrive and the General wouldn't know if he could defeat them with the army that he had now.

North-eastern lands above Persia

General Dabar Jellah had been marching for almost a week now, he had traveld straight to the first major city of the Turkman tribes.
Until now he had only fought against two minor Turkman tribes who refused Persian rule, in those fights only 212 Shahsevans had been killed.
Most of the Turkman tribes submitted however, but the General knew that further north this wouldn't be that easy.
However the General now reached the first major city and with that the possible first major battle.
General Dabar rode ahead to the city with two Captains when the alarms went off, they waited in front of the gates.
Only a few minutes later a typical rich man walked out, wearing fine clothes and lots of jewels...
"What is the buisness you seek gentelmen?" he asked.
The General and his Captains looked at the fat man, then the General spoke "We have come here under orders from our Empress, submit to Persian rule or die trying to reject it" he said.
The fat/rich man looked at the Persian army, trying to see if he could reject. However they where still in the far distance and so he had no clue. "We do not submit to anyone" the man said while turning around, hoping that he made the right choice.
The General and his captains returned to the army and made themselves ready for battle.
Within hours the cannons started to fire, pieces of the wall crumbled off..
After some time the General orderd his men to march on, and so it started.
As the soldiers started to come closer a Captain of the Turkmans was waving with a white flag, a soldier quickly returned to the General while the others slowed down their advance. "Sir, Sir. The Turkmans are waving a white flag" the soldier said while running."
"Lets see what he has to say" the General replied.
The General got on his horse and drove off.. "What is it that you want?" he shouted when he arrived.
"We don't want to fight" the Turkman Captain shouted back.
"Very well, come out with your arms above your heads" the General said while he was a bit confused.
Not even half an hour later the Turkmans started to walk out of the gate, all with their arms above their heads exept two, who where dragging the fat rich man with them.
"We don't wich to fight Persia, it was all the idea of this foolish man" the Captain said while turing to the fat man, wich appeared to be the city holder.
General Dabar Jellah reviewed the situation, "Very well my friend, under the name of our empress i name you to city holder" he said to the Captain.
"Thank you General" he replied while handing over the ex-City holder.
"Shoot him" the General said to his Captains while walking towards the city gates.
Two shots where fired into the fat mans body.
That very night they held a major feast in the city to celibrate the death of the city holder, the arrival of the new city holder and the joining of Persia.
The General and the Turkman Captain had some quick talks during the feast, the Turkman Captain had given 1000 Turkman tribesmen to the General for the conquest of the Turkman lands.
And so the party went on, but when the sun started to rise only the General was awake. he desided to wait another day before marching onwards.

Arabian lands

Capitan Hurran Hasin had set foot on the Arabian coast, he had only encounterd local villages in the time that he was there.
For most of the time he spend at the camp where a small and simple port had been build to recieve Persian workers so they could build a larger port. However he had to march into Arabian lands, and he couldn't take the whole army with him. So he desided to stay for another week at this camp, making sure it would be safe enough when he would leave.

African coast

Capitan Mahar Rulha had sailed for the past week, now there was finall coast ahead. This was the first stop for the Capitan, after this he would continue to the mainland of Africa. When the ships reached the shore the men started to unload materials for a small and simple port.
The Capitan and his men marched for three days around the island, there was no resistance here, only a handfull of villages who didn't posted any threat at all. The Capitan thought it would be to simple, but it was in fact so simple... And so the Persian flag was raised above the port and the major villages of the Island. Becouse of the fact that there was no resistance the Capitan would sail within two days to the mainland of Africa, only leaving a handfull of troops on the Island.
Last edited by Danhanjeedh on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Current RP's

Divided America
Diplomat

Founded: May 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Divided America » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:11 pm

To:Poland

For our nation to grow Would you accept our trade Agreement offer?
We also do not have a navy so will we have to trade by foot.
Last edited by Divided America on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My nation is supposed to have a Powerful Economy. If you don't like it then Boo Hoo

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:21 pm

As the new drills were made by the British generals many overseers complained that they are inefficient and they were doing better off without them and their so called help. So, they called their regiments and assembled them to drive them out of their lands and train their soldiers how they wanted! Word got out and many other overseers who liked the English informed them about it and called their own regiments to fight for them.
Last edited by Emilio Aguinaldo on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Marshes » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:45 am

Southern Georgia
The Ottoman troops had crossed the border and were marching for Tbilisi. They had heard of the Persian victory, and their spirits were high.
This area of Georgia was filled with Muslims, who happily gave the Ottoman army food and shelter.
They were in a large town that sat at the center of a small valley. There was one road that led north, surrounded by vast fields, covered with crops.
Just then, a farmer was returning home from the North from selling his produce, and he told the general of an army that was resting in a village not far from them.
General Sala ibn Abslam decided to lay an ambush.
He ordered 9,000 of his men to hide in the village, whilst a further 6,000 hid in the fields. His light infantry took cover on the slopes of the mountains on either side He ordered the cannons to be deployed on a hill behind the village, and the rest of the army waited at the foot of the hill, out of sight.
Northern Georgia
Captain Farid's army was a relatively small force, as the main enemy armies were expected in the South. His job was to attack the smaller Georgian armies from the north to prevent them bolstering the main forces.
So far he had not encounter any resistance, save a handful of soldiers who were stationed in one of the villages. Everything was going well.
Georgian coast, Black Sea
The Ottoman navy arrived at the Georgian coast, and they soon discovered the Georgoan port town of Batumi. Admiral Mohammed ibn Sufyan soon ordered his ships to bombard the the town to remove any naval or miltary presence.
Within a few seconds the entire fleet opened fire, raining shells at immense speeds over the town.

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:18 am

To: King Luis XIV of France
From: Joseph William Friso leader of the Dutch republic and people.

I am going to ask on how am I going to trust you on that I can't position forces on the border when you will be and are positioning more men on the border. It is just a question of common sense. For it to be truly fair I say that you shouldn't position men on the border either with the greatest respect.
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
I am Spanish so don't ever expect me to have anything close to perfect grammar.
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:
HorusLand wrote:How's the revolution going?

I will not pay my taxes this year :p

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Founding Member of LAVMEO
My proud anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ5dSdxUGLc

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:32 am

Palace of Versailles, Paris, France
As the economy was booming due to trade with so many other European nations, increased plantations and more willingness to buy luxury goods the Kingdom of France was truly a shining light on mainland Europe. With reports of First Rate, Second Rate and Third Rate Ships-of-the-line being constructed in Canada, alongside smaller vessels such as frigates, the naval side was being slowly handled. Sailors from Brittany and Normandy, men of the sea, would now form the bulk of most of the crews of these new vessels once they sailed back to France.
As King Louis opened a new letter from the Dutch, he hastily responded.

To Joseph William Friso leader of the Dutch republic and people
From King Louis XIV of France, Flanders and Navarre, the Sun King.
Fear not leader of the Dutch. I only plan on garrisoning troops within Flanders, not on the border to intimidate you my friend.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Danhanjeedh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Danhanjeedh » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:03 am

General Ahmed Ahemi had left for the capital of southern Dagestan, he couldn't wait any longer for the Ottomans.
He did send a rider with a message for the Ottoman forces:
To: The Ottoman forces

We send you this letter becouse we think that you're unable to find us, we will be found and the capital of southern Dagestan.

The rider would ride across the south of Dagestan and Georgia in hope that the Ottoman forces would be found.
However in the meanwhile he had to move on with his army.
After three days of marching they reached the capital, soon the alarms went off and everybody fled inside. The general orderd his cannons to be prepared.
When the sun started to set they started to fire. Pieces of the wall got blown away and chaos was everywhere within the city, it was not until morning that the general orderd his infantry to march in. the walls had been crumbled for most part and the city had gone up in flames for the biggest part.
As the infantry reached the walls Dagestani soldiers rushed out and charged, only a few of the Persians could fire their gun but for most it was time to draw swords. A heavy and bloody battle took place near the walls, major casulties on both sides happend. However in the end the General had is calvary charged in and the Dagestani's broke.. It didn't took long after that before they had the city. but at midday, when the smoke had cleared up the general noticed the destruction that had taken place. He orderd his men to strengthen the walls as soon as the deaths where burried. Within a day or two the Northern Dagestani army would arrive and if the defenses where not finished by then they would lose instantly.
5654 Dagestani troops killed
1349 Dagestani troops captured.

77 volunteers killed (no more volunteers left)
2983 Shahsevans killed
1068 Musketers killed
833 Gulams killed

The General desided to keep the prisoners, hoping that they would come of use for him.

General Dabar Jellah had started to march again, he now went to the second of the three major cities of the Turkman lands, the first one was now under Persian command.
It was a long way as the two last Major cities lied in the north. in the meanwhile more of the smaller tribes resisted him, however none of them stood a chance and where quickly defeated.
In the meanwhile 38 Musketers, 364 Turkman Tribesmen and 241 Shahsevans had been killed in the minor fights.

Arabian lands

The camp was finally safe enough and so Capitan Hurran Hasin marched into the Arabian lands with 4000 Shahsevans and 3000 Musketers.
However he was lucky the next three days. He encounterd some tribes but they submitted to the way stronger Persian army. the Capitan desided to march on another three days to see if any resistance would come. If not he would return to the camp and send a message to Âsina that he had been succesfull.

African coast

A few days ago Capitan Mahar Rulha had setted sail to the mainland of Africa, he had sended a letter to Âsina that the Island near the African mainland was Persian soil now.
When the Capitan arrived he arrived at some godforsaken lands... besides some bushes and animals there was nothing to be found. He inmediatly started to seek for better ground. However it took him two days to find it, leaving 78 deaths. When he reached the better ground he setted up camp, "this would be a good place for a great port" the Capitan was thinking. He had desided that he would have his men to rest here for a while and that when they had found a proper guide they would continue into the land.

Tehran, Persia

Âsina had recieved the letter of the Capitan and desided to send some cargo ships and workers to the African island who would start to build a new port there.
She also did the very same but then to the Arabian lands.
She also desided to send 5000 men of the reserve troops to the Dagestani lands, to support the General in his mission.
Current RP's

Ardboe Eire
Minister

Founded: May 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardboe Eire » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:04 am

Rome, Papal States
The Church watched with great care as events unfolded. Every major nation in Europe where being dragged into a war, the church decided to act.
To:NatioEuropean Nations

Dear nations of Europe, we are sure that an imminent war is approaching in Northern Europe.
We ask that a diplomatic solution be made before lives are lost.
Please we ask you to find a solution and fast.
Signed,
Pope Clement XI.

Moscow
His Holiness Pope Clement XI wandered into the Palace as he saw Imam Mahud Da'ha and smiled.
Last edited by Ardboe Eire on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
RPs I'm participating in:

Die Wende:The change (Cold War RP)OOC/Signup:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=235188&p=13832294#p13832294

World of 2013 RP(OOC/Sing-up page):http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=232224

East Vs. West (Cold War RP:OOC/Signups):http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=232162

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Marshes » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:05 pm

Southern Georgia
The Georgians marched into the town, unsuspecting of the Ottomans that lurked within.
The sharpshooters on the slopes were the first to fire, followed by the cannons on the hill. The Georgians tried to take cover in the alleys, but they were greeted by bullets and swords.
The Georgians were in disarray, and they fled back up the road, only to be ambushed by the soldiers in the fields. Now was the cavalry's turn, and they rushed up the road, slaughtering the fleeing Georgians.
The general received the battle report:
7,984 Georgians killed
2,016 Georgians captured
8 Georgian artillery pieces captured
2 Georgian artillery pieces destroyed
Approximately 300 Georgians escaped

289 Ottoman soldiers killed
32 Ottoman riders killed

The ambush had been massively successful, causing huge casualties whilst suffering few.
Unfortunately they had to get moving quickly, for the Persians needed support quickly.
The cavalry and horse artillery regiments were immediately dispatched to help the Persians, as was an infantry detatchment of 10,000.
The rest of the army continued north, with the objective of Tbilisi.

Danhanjeedh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Danhanjeedh » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:08 pm

General Ahmed Ahemi had controll over the southern capital of Dagestan for almost six days now.
The defenses where almost finished and he had gotten word of reinforcements coming his way, however at the early morning a soldier ran up to him. "Sir, the Northern army is coming!" he said while struggeling with his breath. The General knew he had to create more time so his men could prepare.
Chaos broke out everywhere within the city as word spread that the Dagestani army had more than 15,000 troops.
When the words got confirmed the general knew it was over, however he wouldn't retreat from the city, this was the place where he could get as many Dagestani troops as possible.
Within two hours the first cannons where fired from both sides. The walls broke down and the cannons started to get destroyed.
At some point the general orderd that the cannons had to be moved behind the wall and that they would need to get filled with gun bullets. In this way he could criple alot of the Dagestani men. But the small retreat of the cannons where at a high costs and only 48 cannons had survived. As the soldiers looked out of holes towards the Dagestani troops they soon noticed that the main army had started to march. Ahmed orderd everyone to hide and only shoot trough small holes, making it as difficult as it could for the Dagestani army.
A simple soldier who stood next to the General pissed himself, it made the General realize how bad the situation actually was.
However there was no time to think about that, the cannonfire of the Dagestani troops had been stopped and an envoy rode in.
"Free our soldieres and leave the city, only then we let you go" the man said.
The General had already expected that and soon the Dagestani prisoners walked to the rider. However they were not set free. A cannon whas fired with the gun bullets, alot of the prisoners fell down. the rest where shot by the Persian troops. Nobody got away and so the battle became a fact. Within some minutes Dagestani troops stormed over the ruined walls, Persian cannons opend fire. Lots of the Dagestani fell, but non the less the kept coming, now the Persian soldiers opend fire, so as the Dagestani soldiers. Some cannons where quickly reloaded and fired again while others where moved further back.
It didn't took long before the Persians had to retreat to the inner city.
There was total chaos everywhere, deaths everywhere... Once strong and proud soldiers where now begging for their lives and mothers..
After three hours of bitter fights the Dagestani men started to retreat, but ofcourse it wasn't a retreat at all. It was time to pray.
While the Dagestani men where praying the Persians quickly recoverd a few cannons who where still working. They now had time to take a more stategic holding. However the General noticed that only a few of his men remained.
They eventually took their positions, and right on time. At that moment the Dagestani cannons opend fire again.
The General laughed in himself when the church of the city fell, he had first considerd to take position there.
However once again the cannons stopped and the main army charged in, the last Persian cannons opend fire, creating max impact and max casulties. soon after that the fight started again, However guns weren't used much anymore and the battle became mostly a swordfight.
At this very moment the General orderd the Calvary to charge in, and within moments the tied seemed to change.
But that was only of short time, as a second army stormed into the city.
After half an hour or so the General orderd the retreat to the southern part of the city. the place where he would stand his very last ground.
The Persian cannons had been taken out and so they only relied on Muskets and swords now. Most of the calvary had been killed and those who still lived didn't have a horse anymore.
The General and his last standing force retreated into a fortified building, if reinforcements would come then they still had a chance there.
The door was heavely locked and the men shot from the smallest holes they could find. The General finally bought himself some time as the Dagestani troops now had to get a cannon to shoot down the building.

Battle stats:
-still alive: around 7500 Dagestani troops
-Killed: around 8000 Dagestani troops

-34 Shahsevans still alive (of the 1184 Shahsevans at the beginning of the battle)
-68 Musketers still alive (of the 1568 Musketers at the beginning of the battle)
-23 Gulams still alive (of the 644 Gulams at the beginning of the battle)
-11 Artillery corps still alive (of the 500 Artillery corps at the beginning of the battle)
-? Captured

General Dabar Jellah had finally reached the first of the last two major cities within the Turkman lands, however these wouldn't join the Persians without a fight.
And so the General orderd his men to take positions.
Cannons started to fire and the army started to march slowly to the city. As the wall fell the Persian troops stormed in.
Turkman soldiers opend fire and then charged with swords, this would be the heaviest part of the battle, however after a bloody battle the Turkman soldiers started to scatter, making it easier for the Persians to defeat their army. It didn't took very long before the city had fallen into Persian hands, however the General knew that the Turkman soldiers would all flee to the last city of the Turkman lands, wich would be a heavy battle when the time came.
For now the general was glad and his men feasted all night.

1366 Shahsevans had been killed
1017 Musketers had been killed
216 Gulams had been killed
457 Turkman tribesmen had been killed

Arabian lands

Capitan Hurran Hasin had already returned to the camp, he found no resistance. However he did encounter some large villages with an awfull little amount men around...
Last edited by Danhanjeedh on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Current RP's

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:30 pm

When word got to King Stanislaw about the planned mutiny, he called for all of the cavalry in the vicinity of Warsaw and rush the 10,000 man mass of cavalry towards the training grounds. Once he was there he ordered the winged hussars to lower their lances towards the infantry
and shouted "Alright! Who is behind this so called mutiny?" and almost immediately the terrified infantry pushed the overseers forward. He commanded the hussars to tie them to a pole and that the infantry should use them as target dummies, after they were tied he announced that anyone who can hit them in the head 50 meters away will be rewarded lavishly.

After the event he went to the English general and his soldiers and told them that the suspected mutineers are now being used as practice dummies, and they could join in the shooting if they wanted.

Jamessonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jamessonia » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:34 pm

The Kings Palace, Berlin, Prussia

King Frederick was to sit on his throne once again. It was another one of these dreary meetings with his advisors, who tended to go on and on about farming results, quarterly finances, and the statuses of all the small provinces and towns in mighty Prussia. It was not what he had dreamed of as a boy. It had less to do with fighting, and more to do with stamping papers. But as with many things, they had not lived up to his expectations.

This meeting was anything but that, and everybody knew it. The ministers fiddled with their collars and wigs, and the huge grandfather clock sitting against the wall was attracting a lot of glances. Finally the king walked in, attended by men and women of his staff. The ministers straightened themselves according and prepared themselves. Each was to vie for the kings attention, and God knows there were a lot of issues for him to attend to.

He sat down and tried not to look impatient. He sat there for a few seconds for saying,
"Well? Which one of you is first?"
They all scrambled to be first in line, and the Minister of Foreign Affairs succeeded. He straightened himself and began,
"Your Majesty, I am sure you have been watching the progress of Danish-Swedish relations." King Frederick nodded.
"In that case, I am sure Your Grace has his own ideas of what is best for Preußen. But perhaps it would be best if I lay it all out for you and present my humble opinion.
First of all, the Danes have been taxing Swedish shipping going through the strait between Norway and Denmark. This is well within their rights, but is not something that has been done until recently. This caused Sweden to resent Denmark. The Swedes have also always wanted dominance over Norway. These two combined may have disastrous effects on relations, and could well lead to war."

"I am sure you are now wondering where Prussia comes I to play. I feel, if I may, that we cannot stand by and watch this happen. Firstly, remaining neutral might encourage a feeling of isolationism. A nation of our position cannot afford to be an isolationist. We are a natural crossroads for all of Europe, and if we do not join one side or another, we will be manipulated into submission by the other powers. But this is not the only reason. We must make a stand to further our national interests, or else we will lose our spot in history. Prussia, the land of both Kultur and power, cannot slow down for a second in the game of nations."

"But then there is another question. Which side to choose? Both have advantages and disadvantages. I will list them for Your Majesty:
Denmark: Naval protection, the chance to defeat Sweden and become the dominant power in Northern Europe. Disadvantages: A small army that will be little help and a large enemy coalition that includes Poland and, of course, Sweden.
Sweden: A large army that can be helpful, alliance with the Dutch who can provide naval protection, alliance with Poland, and opportunities for territorial expansion. The only disadvantage of this is that, at least for now, we cannot prove our obvious dominance over the Swedes directly. As Your Grace might see, I support Sweden. I believe that our nation should too."

The Minister moved to the back of the room, and the king nodded wisely.
"Sir, see me after this is finished. We have much to discuss."

Two hours later, it was finished. King Frederick breathed a sigh of relief and gestured to the Foreign Affairs Minister. The king was escorted out and the minister followed behind. When he was left alone in his private chambers he called the man in. He entered, and then closed the door behind him. He bowed before the king:
"You wanted to see me, Your Majesty?"
"Yes, I do. I wish to discuss with you the best plan of action. I believe you may be a bit smarter than the other Dummkopfs out there."
The Minister, a little taken aback by the king's directness, quickly became the role model of an efficient Prussian civil servant. One doesn't become (arguably) the highest ranking official in the government for nothing.
"To put it simply, Your Majesty, I think we should declare for Sweden. It is basically an offer of free land: Denmark. It is slept the best way to increase the prestige of the Prussian people. But to get to Denmark, we must border them. Two routes can be taken: through Mecklenburg or through the various small German states. The benefit of going through Mecklenburg is that it is only one state we have to deal with. But the border with Denmark is very short there. If we go through the smaller
kingdoms, we must deal with many. This route is good because it will connect West Prussia to our land closest to the Danish border. I recommend this strategy. But we should first issue an ultimatum to both them and Mecklenburg. It should state that if they do not accept immediate annexation then we will be forced to invade. Tell them that we will make sure our troops cripple their villages and economies for a generation if they make us invade. There is no use resisting, because our troops now number 60,000 professional men. The best they could field is maybe 15,000 peasants at most."
The king held up his hand to stop him. The minister halted, wondering what was wrong. The king spoke:
"This is a surprisingly good plan, sir. But I see a problem. The nations of Europe are always ready to invade us. This is just the thing that would set them off. How would you go around this?"

The Minister got a gleam in his eye as he prepared to speak. King Frederick knew that the man had thought everything out, even to their effects on international relations.
"That is the beauty of it! We will use our membership in the pro-Swedish alliance as influence. We will say that the alliance can only count on our support if they allow this annexation."
The king finally understood the quiet genius of this plan. He was more and more amazed the longer he listened. But he needn't listen anymore. He gave his final orders:
"Thank you for your valuable input. I give you these orders:
I want you to issue the ultimatums to the small states and Mecklenburg. Also, station half of our troops on the borders with these nations.
Tell Sweden that we are interested in alliance, and that legal annexation of these nations are our terms. Also tell them that my daughter, the princess, is willing to marry their King Charles. This will cement our alliance and improve our relations."
That will be all. Thank you, and have a good evening." The minister stood up and went to carry out these orders.
Last edited by Max Stirner on Thu June 26, 1856, edited 48 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: -6.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31
“We are convinced that liberty without socialism is privilege, injustice; and that socialism without liberty is slavery and brutality.”
- Mikhail Bakunin

"I shall find enough anyhow who unite with me without swearing allegiance to my flag."
- Max Stirner

Ardboe Eire
Minister

Founded: May 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardboe Eire » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:55 am

Moscow, Russia
Meeting between Imam Mahud Da'ha and Pope Clement XI

Imam Mahud Da'ha walked up to the pope, "Welcome my friend, its a honor to finally meet you in person" he said with a smile.
"Come, let us go somewhere more private" he added as he started walked down the hall.
The Pope smiled "yes I agree,shall we go into the main hall" the Pope smiled as bodyguards followed close behind.
"Very well then" Mahud said as we opend the door to the main hall.
As Da'ha sat down the Pope sat in the seat closest to him "I have been looking forward to this meeting for a long time" as he offered his guest something to drink.
"Me to" the Imam said while he took the glass. "For to long our religions have been seperated, while we should live united and in peace and have respect for eachother" he said.
"Yes,for centuries our religions have being fighting and arguing for far too long" as he sipped a glass of water.
"I propose that we call an official truce between our religions and that any form of blasphemy against any of our religions will be heavely punished. I also wish to pray together with you here in Moscow to show the people that we can get along fine. Further more we should fund so called temples, those are Churches and Mosque's in one building, we have some in the North west of our countries and their builded across the region there." the Imam said while refilling his glass.
The Pope then smiled at Imam. "This is a most wonderful idea,I believe also that we should sign a document to prove that we both agreed to such an order.I also believe that you should come to St.Peters in Rome,the largest Basilica in the world" the Pope smiled as some priests began to draw up a document "we should also make sure that the document is in both Latin and Arabic" as he then began to pour himself a glass of water.
"I agree" the Imam replied, "if you want i can travel with you to Rome, i am very curious about the Basilica".
"You should also come and visit the Masjid al-Haram with me, I'm sure the Ottomans will give us a warm welcome"
"I would like it if you accompanied me to Rome,I believe that the Leaders of the Church will be most interested by what we have discussed then after that we shall go to Masjid al-Haram" smiled the Pope as he walked over to a seat near the fire place.As the flames of the fire danced he invited the Imam over so that they could pray together "come,let us show peace so that the Muslim and Christian followers of this world can learn from our peace and friendship" as he invited him over.
Mahud walked over and rolled out his sadjada, "Yes, let us fight no more, let us live in peace in your god and mine" he said. Then he started to pray.
As the Pope finished his prayers he then turned to the Imam and said "will you accompany me in my carriage in the route to Rome,to show how relations shall start by two of the worlds most Powerful religious leaders,travelling in a carriage across Europe?
As he waited calmly for an answer he began to pack up his documents.

"But of course, the Imam said while he rolled up his sadjada. "Lets go" he added with a smile.
RPs I'm participating in:

Die Wende:The change (Cold War RP)OOC/Signup:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=235188&p=13832294#p13832294

World of 2013 RP(OOC/Sing-up page):http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=232224

East Vs. West (Cold War RP:OOC/Signups):http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=232162

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Marshes » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Southern Dagestan
The Ottoman cavalry had finally arrived, and the 6,000 horsemen stormed through the north gate, slaughtering the Dagestanis, and freeing the Persian prisoners in the process. Backed by another 700 Persians, the soldiers pushed through the city, whilst outside the city, the howitzers of the horse artillery opened fire on the Dagestani forces deeper in the city, and the foot cannons fired on the garrisoned buildings.
The Ottoman infantry was yet to arrive.
Southern Georgia
The main Ottoman force marched on, awaiting news on the Persian force.
Northern Georgia
The secondary force continued eliminating small platoons of Georgian soldiers, weakening the gathering army bit by bit.
Georgian Coast, Black Sea
Batumi had been all but destroyed, and the Ottoman ships sailed North-their target being a small coastal fortress called 'giorgis ts'ikhe'.

Divided America
Diplomat

Founded: May 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Divided America » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:28 pm

To:Prussia

Form:Bavaria

We need to Increase on our Economy
Would you accept a Trade route?

Signed,Maxmillian II
My nation is supposed to have a Powerful Economy. If you don't like it then Boo Hoo

Danhanjeedh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Danhanjeedh » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:10 am

General Ahmed Ahemi thought that it was over when suddenly the Dagestani troops turned around and ran towards the gate.
The General could not see what was going on but when he noticed the Ottoman flag he couldn't be more relieved.
He and his last standing man got out of the building when the Ottoman cavalry came closer. As soon as the General was out he headed out of the city together with the Ottoman forces.
Once out he noticed that the Persian troops where set free. And as soon as the Dagestani forces stormed out of the city for a counter attack he imediatly charged again but now with the Ottoman support. Quickly the Ottoman infantry arrived and joined up. Together it didn't took long before the Dagestani's started to flee. While the path to the North was blockaded they started to flee south, and when the General had gotten himself a horse to chase after them he noticed in the distance Persian flags waving. The reinforcements had arrived and left the Dagestani's without options but to surrender.
After the battle the General asked for a clear report on the happenings.

Survived:
-112 Shahsevans
-157 Musketers
-71 Gulams
-41 Artillery corps
-5000 Reserve troops of the Qizilbash militia

(Estimated allied deaths:)
-200 Ottoman calvary died
-2500 Ottoman infantry died

Enemy deaths/prisoners:
-11,563 killed
-3837 captured

In the meanwhile that the report was made the General discussed some plans with the reinforcements, now the northern army of Dagestan was defeated he would march on and claim the north. It was against orders but such opertunity couldn't be left behind, he hoped that Âsina would agree on this.
The Prisoners would be set free as soon as all of Dagestan was secure under Persian rule.
However when he finished his buisness he went to see the Ottoman commander, to thank him for his aid.
Current RP's

Jamessonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jamessonia » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:50 am

Ultimatum sent to both Mecklenburg and Hanover:

Dear Kings of Mecklenburg/Hanover,
I am sure Your Majesties have watched the events unfolding on your borders or very near. By this, of course, I mean the increasing tension between the Kingdom of Denmark-Norway and the Kingdom of Sweden. These tensions have already shown the potential to boil over onto the battlefield. The Kingdom of Prussia has rightfully chosen to war against the Danes in this case. To ensure the safety of German lands and the defeat of our enemy, it is essential that the Kingdom of Mecklenburg/Hanover swears fealty to the Kingdom of Prussia. In return for this pledge of loyalty the Kingdom of Prussia will allow the current rulers to be the governors of their territories for the remainders of their lives. I feel that this deal is more than fair, a pledge of allegiance in exchange for protection and the full benefits of Prussian governance. But, in the case that you decline, we feel that we have a responsibility to the people of Mecklenburg/Hanover to bring them protection and enlightenment through military ventures. If we encounter resistance, we will have to favor the needs of the many over the needs of the few by punishing certain segments of the populace. When we are finished with this, we will have no choice but to remove the current, misguided king from his throne. I suggest you think about the welfare of both your nation and your people. We expect a reply within 3 weeks. We hope you come to the right conclusion.

King Frederick I von Hohenzollern of Prussia

This section was only sent to the King of Hanover:

We also require the King to relinquish all claims on the throne of Great Britain. This is to prevent British involvement in purely German affairs. If you refuse this demand, along with any other, it will be enacted forcefully.
Last edited by Max Stirner on Thu June 26, 1856, edited 48 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: -6.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31
“We are convinced that liberty without socialism is privilege, injustice; and that socialism without liberty is slavery and brutality.”
- Mikhail Bakunin

"I shall find enough anyhow who unite with me without swearing allegiance to my flag."
- Max Stirner

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:40 am

As the court of the king became such a noisy place, king Stanislaw finally went there to ask what the problem was. He hoped that it was not more of those boring farming results, taxing and the like. Being the king wasn't like what he thought at first, he thought it was more about fighting. But, as he grew older he figured out the importance of a stable kingship and patience.

When he arrived the ministers flooded towards him, all wanting to be heard first. The one who first spoke was the minister of agriculture.
"Well, sire, your conscription has left the Commonwealth lacking of men to harvest, till, and plant the land."
He sighed and said, "Give them scythes and let them harvest for the weeks to come, they are needed yet."
The next one to speak was the minister of foreign affairs, he gathered all his courage and began to speak.
"Sir, I suggest to be on the good side of the Prussians, they are a great power who's to say that they won't stab us when we turn our backs."
"Very well, You there! Write this letter to the t."
To:King Frederick of Prussia
My friend, I assume that you are still interested in an alliance between the two of us. It will be of good to both of us if we ally each other.

As soon as the king tried to speak another word there was a booming noise from the door, an assassin shot him! No, wait, it's an overseer that escaped, he exacted revenge upon the king. He was apprehended and was executed, but the king was told by the physician that his hours numbered. Due to the sudden turn of events the electors proceeded to start electing who would be the next king, after hours of debating it was concluded that the next king of Poland would be Elector Frederick Augustus of Saxony.

Alleniana
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 23, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:50 pm

The ships, appearing to look like merchant ships, sailed by the shore of Gothenburg, ignoring demands for paying the fee. On board, however, were soldiers; the decks crammed full of them. They expected the Danish to board it and force payment from them, and then the soldiers would begin fighting on the pretext of piracy. This would likely provoke Denmark into war, but it would probably look more like Sweden was the good guy to many. Now, the operation was going ahead, which would allow Denmark to be crushed.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse