NATION

PASSWORD

Titianician State Media [wip]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The IASM
Senator

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Titianician State Media [wip]

Postby The IASM » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:54 am

Titianicia will march onwards

Titianicia|World|Sondria|Science|politics|business

TSM is the official news outlet in the United Ditorates of Titianicia which originally was created in 1934 under the authority of Titianician Directorate of Information. It brought news and information through newspapers and the radio at a rapid pace until in 1938 national television was first aired giving the people to educate themselves about the world around them. Now with the creation of the internet we can relay information at incredible speeds.

This is TSM, the truth now.
Last edited by The IASM on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
HUN-01

20:22 Kirav Normal in Akai is nightmare fuel in the rest of the world.
11:33 Jedoria Something convoluted is going on in Akai probably.
Transoxthraxia: I'm no hentai connoisseur, but I'm pretty sure Akai's domestic politics would be like, at least top ten most fucked up hentais"
18:26 Deusaeuri Let me put it this way, you're what would happen if Lovecraft decided to write political dystopian techno thriller
20:19 Heku tits has gone mental
20:19 Jakee >gone
05:48 Malay lol akai sounds lovely this time of never

The IASM
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:44 am

Reserved.
HUN-01

Transoxthraxia: I'm no hentai connoisseur, but I'm pretty sure Akai's domestic politics would be like, at least top ten most fucked up hentais"
18:26 Deusaeuri Let me put it this way, you're what would happen if Lovecraft decided to write political dystopian techno thriller

The IASM
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:45 am

Reserved.
HUN-01

The IASM
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:46 am

An artist's visualisation of the craft
Opexion:Jiugan program declassified

Opexion 17:44| The Titianician Directorate of Space have officially declassified the Jiugan program which was only rumours until recently. Its official mission statement is to "provide a working body for a hypersonic spaceplane which can be used for commercial flights and to help provide an advanced long range bomber which can destroy Titianicia's enemies at a moments notice". It is believed by most sources to be using SABREs (Synergistic Air-Breathing Rocket Engine) in some form or another to help it accelerate to near hypersonic speeds at extremely high altitudes.

The projects unveiling has been meet with extreme controversy - mostly from pacifist and anti militarists who think the project is a massive waste of money. Meanwhile the traditionalist Diamyos believe our current systems to be effective enough to neutralise and protect Titianicia and most of them believe it to be "an attempt to swift focus to power projection instead of protecting the fatherland". They also pointed out where would they develop the devices as well considering this is now a semi declassified black level project although the TDS has officially said nothing relating to it.

It has been speculated greatly that the Titianician Air Force was developing a single-state to orbit (SSTO) spacecraft for some time now with the first evidence being apparently found by rouge tourist when illegally exploring the Tujav experimental testing grounds. However this is the first time the Titianician Directorate of Space had officially stated anything concerning the Jiugan program.
HUN-01

The IASM
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:13 am

A detachment of the Titianician State Authoirty being sent to destroy the riots
Anti-government rioters exterminated

Opexion 9:45| At midnight yesterday, some highly rebellious and anti government protestors who wish to impeach the states current militarism. However the protester have become highly aggressive and began looting local stores and ration dispersal devices. Even though the protests are completely illegal under Titianician law, they were originally a low threat however now the Titianician State Authority is officially dealing with the protests effectively.

The TSA has authorised the use of riot police/ military police, tear gas, water cannons along with microwave projectors and gunships to deploy CX gas. There has been extremely violent clashes between protests which have often been in the favour of the TSA how have been using rubber bullets among other things on the rioters. The riots are believed to be located in the Hothelm districts of Titianicia which hold a significant industrial facilities as well.

It has been noticed that Titianician State Authority have been deploying chemical agents on mass above the largest groups of rioters through the use of 4 AQ-1 devastator UAVs which have been sighted bombarding crowds through the area of denial attacks. The chemical agents themself seem to be Yariz-23 a paralysing agent which has been previously used in riot control.

It is now advised to protect your property from vandals and to stay inside.
HUN-01

The IASM
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:38 am

A Titianician space tug
Orbital Neutron bombs to be disarmed

Opexion 9:45| By the order of the Titianician Senate, the Utisa neutron bomb network is to be dismantled and disarmed by 2020 due to its age and instability. The series of devices were envisioned and deployed the the Titianician Space Command as an effective deterrent during the Cold War (first deployed in 1972). They were designed to produce an electromagnetic pulse capable of knocking out both nearby satellites and any unprotected electronics underneath its flight path.

However due recent simulations have shown the devices to becoming increasingly unstable and prone to premature detonation which could be disastrous for Titianician foreign relations so recently the Titianician Senate unanimously voted to get rid of the bombs in orbit. This shall be done by the newly deployed OC-24 space tugs which are a 7th generation spacecraft designed for obrital construction and transport. Of the current 10 in orbit, around 5 of them shall begin the disbarment process from the safety of the Hanging Gardens space station which is currently orbiting at an altitude at 524 kilometres.

The subject on what would happen after the disbarment of these warheads have been a hot topic both in the Senate and intellectual circles as some advocate for the redeployment of newer - more modern warheads which are more stable and even more powerful. However some of the more radical (and the more popular) suggestions is to start to field a fleet of ODD-500 Orion Drive Cruisers which shall house the Titianician nuclear arsenal. To avoid enemy ASATs, many have suggested placing the ships in an geostationary orbit around the dark side of the moon which will effectively hide the ships from sight. The process shall start tomorrow at 1230 hours.
HUN-01

The IASM
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:58 am

An normal sight for most Titianicians, a chemical rocket launch

TSS officially announces its plans for the next four decades

Opexion 17:44| The Titianician Space Service continues to look towards the future and then spends painstaking time to make it a reality. Now officially their goals for the future have been announced to the world. They ultimately show the complete destruction of the orbital nuclear weapons satellites, the creation of space fighters and the creation of a 1.5 terrawatt solar power station in low earth orbit among many other things. The plans were announced by Space Director Lee Féng Kahoku who recited the following. "Titianica has spent the past few decades neglecting our ability to further Humanities presence in space along with preventing the expansion into space. Therefore we are beginning to increase our infrastructure in space along with establishing a defence to protect us from extraterrestrial threats like astroids.

The main basis of the plan is to make standard fossil fuels obsolete as quickly as possible in order to quickly establish clean energy in orbit. With this were are introducing the Ko-Lāi solar station which will be able to provide 1.5 terrawatts of power for Titianicia and our oversees realms though we can sell it abroad for profit. We also need to built the station in the first place which will require the establishment of a easy way to launch objects into orbit rapidly. This is why we are strapping our coilgun project to replace it with an atomic launching mechanism which should be able to put a 280,000 ton payload into LEO, MEO and beyond. Further allowing us to project our power across space.

We also need to protect this valuable infrastructure, this will require the establishment of a way to rapidly eliminate any threat with a moments notice. We will do this in several ways, firstly the sixth generation of fighter jets will now be capable of entering space though the use of Synergetic Air-Breathing Rocket Engines which will allow craft to easily enter suborbital flight paths or travel at stable hypersonic speeds while continuing to provide both air and space supremacy. Meanwhile further out in space, our existing fleet of spacecraft could easily deal with these threats however we are currently developing a transport for our hypersonic spaceplanes which will allow greater power projection across the globe."
Last edited by The IASM on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
HUN-01

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates