NATION

PASSWORD

Monavian Embassy Exchange

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Monavian Embassy Exchange

Postby The State of Monavia » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:39 pm

MONAVIAN MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

EMBASSY EXCHANGE PROGRAM

After nearly twenty years of isolationism, the Monavian government has decided to create a new program for the establishment and exchange of embassies. Because of the nature of embassy exchanges, space has been prepared for the establishment of embassies in undeveloped lots.

All embassies will be located in the capital city of Chalcedon, for political and practical reasons. The Monavian government also would like to offer any needed security and resources to bring about assistance in the matter of operating an embassy.

PREREQUISITES FOR ESTABLISHING AN EMBASSY

The following are required if you want an embassy. No exceptions, except at my sole discretion.

1. All nations that wish to have an embassy in Monavia must first make appropriate diplomatic contact.

2. All nations must send a representative or a delegation composed of the same to Monavia to open up diplomatic talks, or send an official communication from their government which states an intent to open up formal diplomatic ties. Following up on this with a meeting is encouraged and even recommended, but I will not compel anyone to do so.

Please read the list of available lots to see which ones are open. I will not give you a lot that is reserved for another government. In addition, please do not post if your intent is simply to make a request and leave without bothering to see if you want to have favorable relations with the Monavian Empire. Owning an embassy represents a commitment, or at the very least, it represents friendship in diplomatic terms.

All embassies are subject to the following requirements:

1. The number of personnel shall not exceed seventy-five people, including all attendants, secretaries, diplomats, service staff, and others. Nations that wish to bring in additional personnel shall be bound by the terms of treaties with the Monavian Empire concerning embassy restrictions. In the case of relaxed restrictions, the number of personnel shall be allowed to increase.

2. The number of guards and security personnel shall not exceed twenty people, but in cases in which foreign diplomats, third party ambassadors, or similar personnel shall be present at an embassy, during time of war or unrest, the number of security personnel permitted shall be up to, but not exceeding, thirty-five gurads, soldiers, or police.

3. All requests for embassies must be made by nations with existing diplomatic ties to the Monavian Empire.

4. All Ambassadors, Attaches, secretaries, and similar personnel with diplomatic employment or office shall be immune to prosecution, however, if any alleged crime, be it civil or criminal is proven to have taken place, then the said personnel shall be sent to their home nation for the execution of judicial proceedings.

In addition, personnel, whether they are diplomatic or not, shall be considered persona non grata if they are convicted of a major crime that has taken place in Monavian territory. Major crimes include violation of federal laws and ordinances, felonies, and breaches of diplomatic contracts.

5. All personnel and their vehicles shall be subject to Monavian traffic laws.

6. No weapons of the following types may be present on embassy grounds: aerially deployed bombs, artillery pieces, nuclear, biological, chemical, or radiological devices, napalm or other incindiery devices, and rockets.

In addition, guards cannot carry weapons of the following types: firearms exceeding .50 caliber bore, bladed devices with a blade length exceeding one meter, morters, or heavy ground weaponry, i.e. grenade launchers.

7. All vehicles shall be offered protection by Monavian security personnel.

8. Guards may be in the form of military troops, but shall not be allowed to engage in any kind of military operation within Monavian territory without the consent of the Monavian government.

9. Diplomatic vehicles shall be permitted to carry external armor, but any armament must be approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

10. Additional security will be provided by the city police force and the Royal Guard. Mounted police can also be made available upon request.

Requests for a Monavian security force to be stationed at the embassy must be sent to the Monavian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Security Division.

11. Nations may be permitted to place helipads at their embassies.

12. Any new construction, such as that of new buildings on empty lots, must be approved by the Minister of Foreign Affairs. This article is not applicible to renovations of existing embassies or modifications made to the same.

13. Any special requests shall be sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

14. All requests shall cover all relevant information that pertains to the establishment of any embassy. The form detailed below shall be used.

15. If any application contains insufficient information, then more information shall be sought before the embassy request is approved.

The form below is subject to change.

Embassy Application Form:

Requested lot number:
Name of ambassador:
Family of ambassador residing at embassy:
Number and type of civilian staff:
Number and type of security personnel:
Security personnel armamants:
Number and type of vehicles:
Vehicle armaments:
Helipad (yes, no, pending decision):
Special requests pertaining to the embassy itself:

Current treaties with Monavia (list all):
Do you belong to the Delian League? yes/no/pending membership
Do you belong to the Fegosian Union? yes/no/pending membership

ONLY DELIAN LEAGUE AND FEGOSIAN UNION MEMBER STATES MAY GET FREE EMBASSIES.
Last edited by The State of Monavia on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
——✠ ✠——THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE MONAVIAN EMPIRE——✠ ✠——
FACTBOOKS AND LOREROLEPLAY CANONDIPLOMATIC EXCHANGE

MY GUIDES ON ROLEPLAYING DIPLOMACY, ROLEPLAY ETIQUETTE, CREATING A NEW NATION,
LEARNING HOW TO ROLEPLAY (FORTHCOMING), AND ROLEPLAYING EVIL (PART ONE)

Seventeen-Year Veteran of NationStates ∙ Retired N&I Roleplay Mentor
Member of the NS Writing Project and the Roleplayers Union
I am a classical monarchist Orthodox Christian from Phoenix, Arizona.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Re: Monavian Embassy Exchange

Postby The State of Monavia » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:39 pm

LIST OF EMBASSIES IN MONAVIA

Embassies marked in red have been reserved but not constructed due to diplomatic negligence, i.e. hit-and-run posting ("I want an embassy, goodbye.") Reservations which are not confirmed within sixty days will be subject to cancellation.

List of Available Lots:

1. The Free Republic of Lamoni
2. Reserved for the Principality of Damirez
4. New True Cross Institute of Foreign Learning and Technological Advancement
5.The Holy Empire of Zaheran
6. Federal Republic of Pennsylvania
7. Dual Imperial Monarchy of Anagoria-Yohannes
11. The National Congregation of New True Cross
12. The Greater Economic Union of New Manth
35. Kiravian Federacy
37. The Peoples Nation of Alfegos
40. Oceanian Home Country of Novikov

NEW SPACES:

None

SUBMIT ALL APPLICATIONS BELOW
Last edited by The State of Monavia on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The State of Monavia » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:40 pm

[RESERVED]

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Requested lot number: 1
Name of ambassador: Joseph Noik
Number and type of staff: General 25
Number and type of security personnel: Armed Guards 25
Security personnel armimants: 25
Number and type of vehicles: 2 armoured limos, 2 private jets
Vehicle armaments: jets are armed with anti-missle defense
Helipad (yes, no, pending decision): No
Special requests pertaining to the embassy itself: no. However, we request a private airstrip for our jets.

Current treaties with Monavia (list all): None
Do you belong to the Delian League? yes/no/pending membership No
Do you belong to the Fegosian Union? yes/no/pending membership No
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The State of Monavia » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:48 am

Please read the opening post. At the top you should see a notice that bluntly says that the exchange is currently closed. When the exchange opens, just repost your message and ask for a lot that isn't already taken.

In addition, I didn't post the list of lots that were already taken, as I have been operating the exchange on Jolt and had at least a dozen poeple already requested lots. That was my mistake, and I should have added that in last night when I posted the exchange.
Last edited by The State of Monavia on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The State of Monavia » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:16 pm

THE EXCHGANGE IS NOW OPEN!

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Requested lot number: 1
Name of ambassador: Joseph Noik
Number and type of staff: General 25
Number and type of security personnel: Armed Guards 25
Security personnel armimants: 25
Number and type of vehicles: 2 armoured limos, 2 private jets
Vehicle armaments: jets are armed with anti-missle defense
Helipad (yes, no, pending decision): No
Special requests pertaining to the embassy itself: no. However, we request a private airstrip for our jets.

I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Pacific_a
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific_a » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:25 pm

Requested lot number: 8
Name of ambassador: Graeme McCreary
Family of ambassador residing at embassy: Gladys McCreary (Spouse)
Number and type of civilian staff: 15 Pacifican nationals, 10 Monavian nationals (hired after extensive security background check)
Number and type of security personnel: 10 Pacifican Republic Marine Corps Diplomatic Overseas Protection Unit (DOPU). 5 members of the Pacifican Constabulary's Special Branch (PCSB) are in charge of the Ambassador's day-to-day security team.
Security personnel armamants: Pacifican Marines are equipped with tasers as sidearms at all times. If embassy is under direct attack assault carbine rifles are available at their disposal upon order from the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Each PCSB Agents conceal a Beretta M9 pistols (5).
Number and type of vehicles: 1 luxury sedan (hybrid) and two sixteen passenger vans.
Vehicle armaments: Kevlar armoured and bullet-resistent glass.
Helipad (yes, no, pending decision): No.
Special requests pertaining to the embassy itself: None.

Current treaties with Monavia (list all):
Do you belong to the Delian League? yes/no/pending membership
Do you belong to the Fegosian Union? yes/no/pending membership
The Commonwealth of Pacifica
NSWiki · Embassy

Ruccola
Envoy

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruccola » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:06 am

Attn: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Imperial Federation of the Monavian Empire

Dear Sir/Madam,

On behalf of the Republic of Ruccola and President Marco di Castello, I wish to establish formal diplomatic relations with your government. Our nation is a parliamentary democracy founded on the values of freedom, justice and human rights, and is currently led by the administration of Prime Minister Giustino Tuono. The latest international rankings give Ruccola an "excellent" rating on civil rights, a "frightening" economic rating and a "world benchmark" rating on political freedoms.

Although we have had little previous contact with the Imperial Federation, our government has a positive view of your nation and sees it as a potential trading partner. As such, we wish to enquire as to the possibility of holding bilateral talks in Chalcedon, where the issues of economic and political ties will be discussed. We hope this heralds the beginning of a prosperous and fruitful friendship between our two countries, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Carolina Chan
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Ruccola
Republic of Ruccola
Factbook - Maredoratica

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The State of Monavia » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 pm

The Ruoccolan proposal was warmly received by the Monavian Foreign Affairs Ministry, and Minister Carter was soon on his way to convene a special meeting of the Ministry's highest officials, the Foreign Relations Council. Some discussion followed, but the Ruccoland appeared to be quite credible, and the sincerity of the peoposal was above doubt. Minister Carter then made his commute to the royal residence which was located several blocks away, and allowed a telephone call to the royal secretary to proceed him there. After requesting an audience with the queen and king, he spoke with them for nearly two hours, beofre they adjourned to an office to eat lunch and discuss the proposal further.

By late afternoon, Carter had his answers and went back to his office to draft a letter to the Ruccolan Foreign Minister. After preparing some official stationery, he began to write.

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

OFFICE OF THE MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE MONAVIAN EMPIRE

To Carolina Chan, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Ruccola

Minister Chan:

I would like to thank you on behalf of my government for the gracious and sincere proposal which you have suggested in your last piece of correspondence. After deliberating for hours with other Ministry officials, and then even longer with the monarchs, I have been privileged with the honor of informing you that my government has accepted your proposal. What little previous contact we have had has stood to further the legitimacy and need for your proposal, and as such, the monarchy has inclined itself to make preparations for the meeting which is to take place, provided that they receive details of when you plan to send a diplomat to represent your nation, or if possible, if you yourself attend.

I also have the express priviledge of announcing that as there are a large number of unused lots reserved to construction of embassies, and should your government be willing to open up an embassy at some later date, I would be pleased to oblige.

Should you be needing to know more about planning for this future conference, do not hesitate to reply.

Sincerely,

The Right Honorable Frank Carter, Minister of Foreign Affairs

OOC: Pleace excuse my oversized national seal.
Last edited by The State of Monavia on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Kingdom Brittania
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Brittania » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:37 am

Requested lot number: 20
Name of ambassador: Sir Patson Gilbert
Number and type of staff: Beta Commission - 15(High-Tech) 5(Regular0
Number and type of security personnel: High-Tech Officers - 15 (Armed with Laser Guns)
Security personnel armaments: 15
Number and type of vehicles: 1 armored limo, 1 private jet
Vehicle armaments: jet are armed with anti-missile defense
Helipad (yes, no, pending decision): Yes
Special requests pertaining to the embassy itself: None

Kingdom Brittania

Information:
Emperor - Emperor Michael VI the Great
Prince Heir - Prince Michael Andrew
Minister of the Empire - Minister Valdez Ramoz
Minister of War - Senior General Alvino Gureora
Minister of Finance - Minister Alvin Rattla
Minister of Environmental Protection - Minister Tranz Vaude
Minister of International Affairs - Minister Gold Brown
Minister of Arms Control - Minister Hanz Vekasw
Minister of Space Control - Minister William Solo

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The State of Monavia » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Kingdom Brittania wrote:Requested lot number: 20
Name of ambassador: Sir Patson Gilbert
Number and type of staff: Beta Commission - 15(High-Tech) 5(Regular0
Number and type of security personnel: High-Tech Officers - 15 (Armed with Laser Guns)
Security personnel armaments: 15
Number and type of vehicles: 1 armored limo, 1 private jet
Vehicle armaments: jet are armed with anti-missile defense

This is not an FT thread.

Private jets are housed at hangers at nearby airports, not at the embassy.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Ruccola
Envoy

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruccola » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:07 am

Attn: The Right Hon. Frank Carter, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Imperial Federation of the Monavian Empire

Dear Minister Carter,

Thank you for your letter. I am delighted by your government's warm reception of my proposition, and honoured that it has been brought to the attention of the monarchy. With regard to the timing of our bilateral talks, I wish to request that they be held two weeks from today, if possible. Naturally, I will be in attendance at the meeting, and will lead a delegation composed of representatives of the Ruccolian Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Commerce and Transportation.

I hope this proves acceptable to your government, and look forward to receiving confirmation of the details of the conference.

Yours sincerely,

Carolina Chan
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Ruccola
Last edited by Ruccola on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Ruccola
Factbook - Maredoratica

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The State of Monavia » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:08 pm

The Ruccolan minister's reply was brought to Minister Carter's attention shortly after it was received at the Ministry's postal offices. Carter read through the letter twice, carefully noting the request to schedule the conference for about two weeks from that time the letter was sent. He made a number of telephone calls to other people in the Ministry and then informed the royal secretary of the nature of the Ruccolan reply.

Maintainence was being performed with increased intensity, as certain rooms within the palace would need to be cleaned after several weeks of use by the royal cabinet. The room where the conference would take place had a history besides its primary function as a meeting place for the cabinet, namely, a history of political negotiations between nations. Unfortunately for the incoming dlegation, the diplomatic reception room was closed, due in part to damage from termites in the ceiling. Certain rooms in the historic building had not been stripped of their wooden ceiling framing, as to do so would risk damaging the precious frescos that had been painted on them. Still, nearly all of the palace had been refitted with modern steel framing during the middle of the twentieth century, and with this rare exception, the palace was a residence which stood in line with modern building codes.

While the cabinet chamber was being prepared, Minister Carter went back to his normal duties within the Ministry, before sending a brief reply to the Ruccolan minister.

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

To Carolina Chan, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Ruccola

Minister Chan:

I have arranged a location for the conference at the royal residence in the capital city of Chalcedon. Accommadations for your delegation shall be prepared within the palace itself, unless you prefer to use private diplomatic housing, which is provided for visiting foreign officials at their request. A gate at the government terminal at Chalcedon International Airport, in addition to tarmac space and a hanger, will be reserved for you. Depending upon the type of aircraft which you will be using, a variety of hangers are available.

Should you have any requests pertaining to the conference or your accommodations, I will be most pleased to offer my assistance, and the information resources of this Ministry.

Sincerely,

Last edited by The State of Monavia on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Alfegos
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Alfegos » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:56 pm

Requested lot number: 37
Name of ambassador: Ambassador 1st Class Eri'za Hu'dai
Family of ambassador residing at embassy: N/A
Number and type of civilian staff: 35 embassy workers, working either as attaches to the ambassador or specialist officers for general enquires, or as secretaries - 20 maintenance workers, tending the grounds and embassy structure, likely hired locally.
Number and type of security personnel: 9 Diplomatic Guardsmen, from the Diplomatic Guard Battallion of the Palm Honour Guard.
Security personnel armamants: 9x AF-07D low-calibre assault rifles, 9x TASERNET stun pistols
Number and type of vehicles: 2x Gecko FAVs (for security staff), 1x Armoured Luxury Car (for use by the ambassador)
Vehicle armaments: 1x Water cannon (for riot/non lethal control), 1x High-powered marksman rifle

Current treaties with Monavia (list all): None outside the Fegosian Union
Do you belong to the Delian League? No
Do you belong to the Fegosian Union? Yes

Sacrumsia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacrumsia » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:35 pm

The above image is of the Ambassador to Monavian, His Excellency James Alexian

Requested lot number: 100
Name of ambassador: His Excellency James Alexian
Family of ambassador residing at embassy: 4 individuals including his wife
Number and type of civilian staff:
-60 groundskeepers to tend to the gardens both formal and informal as well as maintaining the fountains throughout the embassy complex.
-70 attaches, aides and assistants performing duties of all varities from diplomatic services for citizens, protectionary services, etc
-60 Military Aides & Advisors for assistence with the security side of the embassy as well as military advisory status and ability to assist individuals in the Sacrumsian military who visit your nation.
-25 Teachers from elementary through highschool to teach the children of embassy staff
-75 individuals in the public affairs and press corps, responsible for the maintaining of the image of the embassy
Number and type of security personnel:

-225 Royal Marines
-70 Security Forces Specialists
-25 Training Specialists
-150 Royal Marines Honor Guard

Security personnel armamants:

-300 M1 Rifles
-300 Submachine guns (I can be more specific if you would like)
-300 Anti-Tank guns
-300 RPGs
-750 rolls of razor wire with electrified ability
-2500 claymores and handgrenades to be restocked every month
-2500 Bayonet attachments
-2500 Teargas grenades
-2500 Stun Grenades
-2500 Flashbangs
-2500 Nunchucks
-2500 Swords
-70 Anti-Aircraft batteries spread throughout the complex

Number and type of vehicles:

-75 Humvee's with sub & machine gun attachments
-25 Apache Attack Helicopters
-15 Blackhawks
-15 M1A1 Tanks
-5 Howitzers
-5 UAV's

Vehicle armaments:

-Mortars
-Machine Gun & Submachine gun
-Rocket Propelled Grenade
-SAM (Surface to Air Missile)

Special requests pertaining to the embassy itself:

-The embassy shall require for the entertaining of guests the following specifications and adequate room so that it does not give off an appearance of overcrowding.
-7 Reflecting Ponds with gardens
-12 Orchards
- A Vineyard
- 3 Swimming Pools for the entertaining of guests, these pools are to be Greco-Roman in style with applicable columns and waterfalls for desirablity.
-1 Airstrip with the capability of landing C130's and other supply and support aircraft.

Embassy building should be big enough to include:

-Detention Facilities for those who trespass (To be held before turned over to your nation)
-Office space for over 500 persons
-Barracks
-Armory
-4 Ballrooms, two formal and two informal all in the Neo-Classical style
-An Opera house, minature in size of course but yet big enough for full scale productions and concerts
-Official Diplomatic Reception Room
-Formal Housing for Official Guests

Current treaties with Monavia (list all): None at the present, however we would like to further diplomatic relations in some form.
Do you belong to the Delian League? yes/no/pending membership: No
Do you belong to the Fegosian Union? yes/no/pending membership: No

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The State of Monavia » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:05 pm

The Alfegan Ambassador's request was well-received by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. As an acto of reciprocation for their welcoming of a Monavian diplomatic mission to Alfegos, the following letter was sent out.

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

To Ambassador First Class Eri'za Hu'dai,

Dear Mr. Ambassador:

Having reviewed your recent application to establish an embassy in Chalcedon, I have found it prudent to grant it with all due speed. Construction of the embassy should be complete in about three months, and possibly in less time, should the weather permit it.

Your presence is most well received, and I look forward to meeting you in person when you arrive.

Sincerely,

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The State of Monavia » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:13 pm

NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS

ANNOUNCEMENT OF EMBASSY PROGRAM PURGE

Over the last six months, a number of applicants have posted requests for embassies in this thread, and then have gone off, never to return. This alarming series of events is not well received, and neither are requests that don not follow the rules as outlined in the opening post. APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNTIL THEY COMPLY WITH THE RULES. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN THE REQUEST BEING PURGED FROM THE LIST AND YOUR RESERVATION(S) CANCELLED AFTER SIXTY DAYS WITHOUT RESPONDING.

IF YOU WISH TO AVOID LOSING YOUR RESERVATION(S), COMPLY WITH THE REGULATIONS ENUMERATED IN THE OPENING POST. If your application is not compliant, I will request that you edit it to comply with the requirements. If you do not, it will be voided.

Thank you for your cooperation.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

United States of PA
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Requested lot number:6
Name of ambassador: William Demores
Family of ambassador residing at embassy: Yes, His Wife and Daughter
Number and type of civilian staff: 20, Cooks, Secretaries, To be Locally Hired
Number and type of security personnel: 10 Pennsylvanian Marines
Security personnel armamants: FA-144B (6.5mm JMC), Glock 20 (10mm auto), FA-144A DMR (6.5mm JMC)
Number and type of vehicles: 3 Armored Suburbans, 1 Armored Limo, 1 Sikorsky S-92
Vehicle armaments: None

Current treaties with Monavia (list all): None, Currently Fighting alongside it in the War on the Blackhelm Confederacy/Griffencrest/Brewdomia.
Do you belong to the Delian League? No
Do you belong to the Fegosian Union? No
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The State of Monavia » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Throughout the course of the war, additional allies on either side joined in the fight, expanding it across unexpected boundaries. The United States of PA, another country that was a de facto ally of Monavia, fighting the same enemies and entering into promises of support for the Nova Coalition, was now requesting the furtherance of diplomatic ties. Willing to acquiesce with all due haste, Minister Carter took some official stationery and proceeded to write to the officials handling all matters of foreign affairs.

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

To the appropriate official tasked with matters of international relations, United States of PA,

Dear sir or madam:

Your request to obtain a lot for an embassy it taken well, and will be granted as an act of good faith for the purposes of furthering our alliance. Lot six will be reserved for your use, and construction will commence, pending submission of the embassy plans and allocation of proper funding.

It is also my wish to exercise due prudence by inviting a representative delegation, acting on behalf of your governemnt, to further our new fellowship with additional diplomatic considerations, and perhaps a form of friendship treaty.

Sincerely,

Last edited by The State of Monavia on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Ostronopolis
Minister

Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ostronopolis » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Official Federal Diplomatic Communication

Addressed To: Imperial Federation of the Monavian Empire || Addressed From: Office Of The Department Of Foreign Affairs || Subject Matter: Embassy Request || Encryption: Not Applicable

As in request, the Federal Republic of Ostronopolis does submit the proper form supplied, and any such associated deemed necessary thereof. Requesting within this communication published, the operation and permissibility of the construction of an embassy wherein the Imperial Federation of the Monavian Empire. As associated, we do here submit the proper form supplied to the state mentioned hereto;

Supplied Form
Requested Lot Number: Lot Number Seven
Name of Ambassador: Henry V. Delmure
Family of Ambassador Residing At Embassy: Gabriel Delmure, Wife In Current
Number and Type of Civilian Staff: Twenty Federally Appointed Staff of Proper Stature. Criminal Backgrounds Supplied
Number and Type of Security Personnel: Non Applicable
Security Personnel Armaments: Not Applicable
Number and Type of Vehicles: One Civilian, Black, Licensed Hummer
Vehicle Armaments: One Bolt-Actioned Rifle Securely Stored In Interior Rear Compartment
Helipad: Affirmative
Special Requests Pertaining To The Embassy Itself: None

Current Treaties With Monavia: Negligible to Little -- Seeking Furtherance of Relations
Do You Belong To The Delian League: Negative
Do You Belong to the Fegosian Union: Negative

116 Federal Avenue, Federal District of Concord - Federal Republic of Ostronopolis - 0567
346-5670-605 - Department of Foreign Affairs Direct Communication Line
567-56739 - Department of Foreign Affairs Direct Fax
[English]

Signed,
Micheal Telnar - Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Ostronopolis on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Most Noble Republican Union of Ostronopolis
“Mortici Touaente Antimia”
Ostronopolian Trading Company || Congburgers || Communique Guide || Factbook ||
Member of: || The Conglomerate || Sovereign Network
Observer of: || COMINTERN || IFA ||

Quotes:
<Amit:> Ostro
<Amit> Through your sheer force of character
<Amit> You could get a nation to work for you

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The State of Monavia » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:08 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

To Michael Telnar, Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Federal Republic of Ostronopolis,

Dear Mr. Foreign Secretary:

I commend your sincere and noble effort to extend the spirit of friendship to your neighbors, and would relish the honor of joining this community. The difficulties of communicating with such distant governments as your own is regrettable, and it is my future wish to have such barriers of distance lost their ability to keep us apart. As it stands, I welcome your recent correspondence in the spirit of goodwill and peace, although there are those who may find it questionable, on the grounds of wishing to know what your interests are in forming diplomatic ties. I see no reason to exercise suspicion, however, and thus have made preparations to reserve lot seven for the construction of your embassy.

While awaiting the arrival of the embassy's construction plans, upon which commencement of building shall begin, pending approval, I also would much like to invite yourself and other representatives of the Federal Republic of Ostronopolis to meet with my government and discuss diplomatic matters. It may be prudent to fulfill this political endeavor of ours in a way that would allow for additional furtherances of friendship int he future.

Sincerely,

Last edited by The State of Monavia on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

United States of PA
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:44 pm

The State of Monavia wrote:Throughout the course of the war, additional allies on either side joined in the fight, expanding it across unexpected boundaries. The United States of PA, another country that was a de facto ally of Monavia, fighting the same enemies and entering into promises of support for the Nova Coalition, was now requesting the furtherance of diplomatic ties. Willing to acquiesce with all due haste, Minister Carter took some official stationery and proceeded to write to the officials handling all matters of foreign affairs.

Image Snip

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

[/align]

To the appropriate official tasked with matters of international relations, United States of PA,

Dear sir or madam:

Your request to obtain a lot for an embassy it taken well, and will be granted as an act of good faith for the purposes of furthering our alliance. Lot six will be reserved for your use, and construction will commence, pending submission of the embassy plans and allocation of proper funding.

It is also my wish to exercise due prudence by inviting a representative delegation, acting on behalf of your governemnt, to further our new fellowship with additional diplomatic considerations, and perhaps a form of friendship treaty.

Sincerely,

To-Minister Frank Carter
From-Secretary of State William Freeman

We thank you. We would glady take this opertunity to further our relationship with the great State of Monavia, and we hope that any agreement that is reached will further the Prosperity and friendship of our two nations.

OOC:Call the plans the same as the United States Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria, Africa
Last edited by United States of PA on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

Raffenberg
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Raffenberg Ambassadorial Application

Postby Raffenberg » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:05 am

Pray all men by these presents that the Grand-Duchy of Raffenberg hereby does make known its intent to seek and establish diplomatic relations with Monavia. To that end, we hereby submit the required and fully-completed information form and wait your response.

Requested lot number: 19
Name of ambassador: Baron Alois von Schinkenpfurz
Family of ambassador residing at embassy: Yes, along with staff and family of deputy ambassador and chief chancery officers
Number and type of civilian staff: 25, administrative/support
Number and type of security personnel: 10 armed military guards in diplomatic service
Security personnel armaments: 1 side arm each, 1 machine gun, 2 side arms for the Ambassador and Deputy Ambassador
Number and type of vehicles: 1 armored limousine, 5 civilian sedans, 1 delivery van/vehicle, 1 pick-up truck
Vehicle armaments: None required
Helipad (yes, no, pending decision): Pending decision, based on the location of the Embassy in relation to your international airport (see answer to next question, below)
Special requests pertaining to the embassy itself: Our diplomatic corps requests an indoor pool as well as sufficient entertaining and banqueting space. We would also like to request hangar space for one civilian/diplomatic (non-aggressive and unarmed) transport aircraft at your capital's airport as the physical distance between Monavia and Raffenberg is substantial.

Novikov
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Novikov » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:14 pm

The Oceanian Home Country of Novikov wishes to open formal relations with the State of Monavia, including a proposed embassy exchange between our two peoples. Application is as follows:

Requested lot number: #40
Name of ambassador: Václav Škoda
Family of ambassador residing at embassy: Wife Zusana Škoda
Number and type of civilian staff: Twenty-eight total civilian staff members, including nineteen diplomatic staff members, two translators, and seven other cooks/aides/drivers
Number and type of security personnel: Seventeen - twelve NOK soldiers, as well as five plainclothes NUpSZI bodyguards.
Security personnel armaments: Ten FAMAS G2 assault rifles, five FN P90 sub-machine guns, and seventeen FN Five-seveN pistols
Number and type of vehicles: Three armored Mercedes-Benz CLS 550 sedans
Vehicle armaments: None.
Helipad: No, provided free and immediate access can be guaranteed to the local airport.
Special requests pertaining to the embassy itself: Embassy compound to be surrounded by a 2.5-3 meter high protective wall. Embassy grounds to be granted full extraterritorial rights.

Current treaties with Monavia: None (OOCly: I don't think we have any formal agreements, although this could be incorrect - my memory sucks. Novikov may also be party to any agreement between Monavia and Azazia, as a member of the UK.)
Do you belong to the Delian League? No.
Do you belong to the Fegosian Union? No.
NSWiki (needs editing), Embassy Exchange, You know you are...
A member of the United Kingdom of Oceania and Nova
Host of the First International Chess Tournament.
Economic: 8.25 Left
Social: 3.03 Libertarian
CoP I (3rd), CoH XLIII (3rd) & XLVI (2nd), WCQ LI-LV

Gardez-vous d’écouter cet imposteur; vous ětes perdus, si vous oubliez que les fruits sont à tous, et que la terre n’est à personne.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information