NATION

PASSWORD

Fires of the Old Republic-IC-Invite Only

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Fires of the Old Republic-IC-Invite Only

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed May 01, 2013 3:09 pm

OOC:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=239216

Shira Dano-Jedi Knight-24-Tython
I was meditating on events passed. On the events of five years ago. Of Dangolm Zevita who was once known as Darth Salen. I was a Jedi Padawan who briefly fell to the dark side and under his teachings when we got...close. After those events I soon had a child. But, being a Jedi attachment and love was forbidden so I had Aran sent to a family I know well. And on personel leave I often see him in secret. But the memories of Darth Revage, Karlan Han, Jansun, Darth Charon and the others. In the battle on that frozen wasteland I and Dangolm made and escape but Karlan gave his life. I then felt a surge in the force that radiated with violence and malevolent energy. Concerned I stood up and exited the meditation chambers in the Jedi Temple on Tython. We relocated here after the treaty of Coruscant and the sacking of the Jedi Temple there by the sith.

As I left the room I was notified of the news that the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic has been assasinated. And that it seemed that the galaxy was headed to war once more. So, the darkness of the galaxy has evolved into fire. I then recieved a call from the Jedi Council. I activated my comm link and spoke with Jedi Grand Master Satale Shan.

"Shira, I need to speak with you in the council chambers. We may not have much time to before the galaxy is at war again."
"I understand. I will be there in a moment."

As I put the commlink away I walked at a brisk pace to the Coucil Chambers. Jedi Grand Master Satale Shan, the descendent of the renowned Reven and Bastilla Shan. She looked on with a mystifying gaze as if she could see beyond me. And likely did.

"I hear the galaxy is at war again. Is it true. I feel a distubance in the force. As if some malevolent energy is cursing through it." She looked at me for several moments before answering.
"Yes, it is true. We have made you a Knight after your actions five years ago. And now wish to notify you of two things. First, you are to go to Coruscant and be our represenative to the Republic, just for now. Until you can establish the situation and we can move you to a command. And two, you now have a Padawan. We have chosen you to be the master of a young Mirialan girl who is strong in the force. We feel you to be ready for this. I know this is against tradition but...your Jedi record is hardly that of a traditional Jedi. Now, you are dismissed. Neeva is waiting just outside. I trust she will be in good care."
"Yes Master Shan."

I then took a couple steps back before turning around. As I left the room I met my new Padawan, Neeva. I sensed she was quite reserved. Unlike me when I was her age. I was much more aggresive and headstrong.

"Come Neeva, we have a shuttle to catch."

Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Wed May 01, 2013 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Sedikal
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sedikal » Wed May 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Junsun- Jedi temple

I was in a deep state of meditation, the outside had no barring on my being and I slipped into a state of mental exploration with a strong link with the force. I stayed steady in my trams like state, I felt an almost wobbling sensation when the balance of the force was disrupted. The force was a sensitive thing and would react to most anything, the bigger the wobble the stronger the disturbance. I stayed their for hours experiencing the occasional wobble but none of them large enough to worry me. But then I felt something, the wobble started small but it grew, and grew, and grew until the field if the force broke and tore like fabric.

I lifted my head calmly and stood up turning and making hast out the door of the large and quit room in which I was meditating in. I was the only Jedi in the temple that wore black... But then again in still very much a grey Jedi like I was before. I continued until I ran into someone, that Someone was Shira young women I had helped save from the dark side years ago. Her master died in her saving and he was a man I respected very much, that's saying something bucause I don't even find respect for any of the grand council members.

"Shira I have felt a grand disturbance in the force, something on a scale I nor the galaxy have ever seen, has the council said anything about this?"

My voice was still calm but my manner was rushed

Last edited by Sedikal on Wed May 01, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nice Little Quotes
“Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together.”
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Yet human intelligence has another force, too: the sense of urgency that gives human smarts their drive. Perhaps our intelligence is not just ended by our mortality; to a great degree, it is our mortality.
-Adam Gopnik

Fighting for peace, is like fucking for chastity
-Stephen King

Proud Member of the New Democrats in the NSG Senate
Political Compass of Sedikal
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

Turchynov/Yatsenyuk
Russia Out Of Crimea

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed May 01, 2013 3:55 pm

Shira Dano-Jedi Knight-24-Tython
I turned just before the shutte to see an old friend. A Zabrak 'Grey Jedi' who I have not seen in many standard years. "Junsun, I must say I am surprised to see you here, on Tython of all places. The ancient and holy world of the Jedi Order. But yes, they have said. Something. But even they are not certain at the moment." I paused for a moment. This was not exactly the place to have a chat to discuss old times. And I did have an assignment. I passed a glance at Neeva who examined Junsun like a Counsular studying an old holocron. "Neeva, this is Junsun. A skilled force user and old friend of mine." I informed my Mirialan padawan.

"So, Junsun are you busy? Or would you like to accompany and old friend to Coruscant to get a grasp on the situation. There are rumors of the assasination of the Supreme Chancellor and I am going to confirm that and see what the republic needs. We may very well be at war with the Sith Empire again. But even if the assasination is true that should not have caused the tremor in the force I sensed. No,,,,there must be more we do not yet see."

I then stood and waited for a response from the Zabrak.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Zeonic States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Zeonic States » Wed May 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Imperial Frigate Blood Wing

In Hyperspace transit to Dromund Kaas

Darth Kraujas sat mediating; Legs crossed and arms pressed into his side as he often did upon the intricacies of his Path to this date; Of the Unveiling of the power of the darkside and his continued growth within it. The Sith order fostered no weakness and ambition was encouraged; That was why they would win this war and given that hostilities were now open between Republic and Empire that was even more present.

Gone where the days where he was refered to merely as "Lord";Nathanial Vurk Better known throughout the Empire as his appointed title now of Darth Kraujas which in the old Sith tongue meant “Blood.” He had grown in power and prestige since the fall of Ziost and the destruction of the brewing rebellion there. His Initial Fleet which had been gifted to him just hours prior to the Battle was still with him however he still maintained his own flagship aboard the Imperial Frigate Blood Wing.

His Fleet However was under the Command of One of His captains as they did his bidding of striking at Republic Shipping Convoys within the Mid Rim; He was content for his Men to Engage the enemy in such a fashion for the moment he longed for meeting the republic fleet head on.

While the battle at Ziost had been Sith against Sith he had still risen within the Empire due to the victory there; The Uncovering of the traitors cooperating with The Rogue Salen had elevated his station considerably as did their destruction. He now commanded his own Expeditionary Task Force and his Presence within the Imperial Court was almost annual now.

In the Years since Salen and that girl…He thought again of the Padawan Salen had shown the truth to; Shira. That Girl he hadn’t seen here her since the battle of Ziost but he knew she was alive he could feel that certainty within the Force. His eyes casually flicked open as he rose to his Feet nearly hitting his head as he slid off his bed. His imposing form hadn’t grown soft in His Years of Success and he was still the Blade Master who had danced circles around Salen if anything as his ambition grew so did his abilities.

He was stark naked as he normally was when he mediated he gazed at his scarred and muscled body in the full length vanity mirror had installed upon his quarters. His Body showed the telltale signs of Darkside Corruption from the dying skin across his body to the Yellowed eyes that were so common among the Sith.

But despite his body rejecting the Darkside he reveled in the Power , Freedom and Ability it gave him.

Even now he recalled the Lessons he had learned so many Years ago on the Capital, He was trained well before the reemergence of the Empire so he like generations before were not trained upon the Ancient and Hollowed grounds of Korriban.

“Through Victory…My Chains on broken…The Force shall free me.” He recited with an almost religious fanaticism.

He hit the Communication terminal along the wall with a slight nudge of air propelled by the Force and spoke aloud.

“Captain how long until we arrive at the capital?”

“Not long now my Lord…Another two hours at the most.”

“Very good Captain return to your duties.” He stated as he ended the call.

Finally after almost Four Years away; Four Years of Killing enemies of the Empire from the Outerim rim to the Core Worlds in the Sith Empire’s Campaign from raids on Balmorra to Scouting expeditions deep into the Dune Seas of Tatooine He was back in the Heart of the Empire.
National Imperialist-Freedom Party

Proud member of the stone wall alliance

Agent Maine: of NSG's Official Project Freelancer

[Fires of the Old Republic Role Play]http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=239203

JAYMALL LAND
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby JAYMALL LAND » Wed May 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Early Morning Tython Master Omar was in deep meditation,
relatively young Jedi Master with a strong understanding
Of the force and all it embodies. Durring his meditation struggled
Due to the fact he couldn't help but sense the bad feeling he was
getting all the sudden his Padawan came into the room "Master an
imminent message has been received it was sent by Master Satele she
needs us to come quickly". He asked his Padawan to leave him while
he answered the message. Once answered a giant hologram of
Master Satele appeared,

"Greatings Master Omar" Satele said grimly
"What is the urgent news master"
"The Chancellor he...."
"Yes?"
"He was assassinated by an unknown assailant this morning"
Shocked by this news his response is direct "I understand ill be there right away"
"May the force be with you
"And you"

This explains the disturbance I sensed could this be the siths
doing? As he asked him self these questions he realised he has
an assignment he must fulfil

"Chir' da pack your bags and
meet me in the temple hanger were going to corasant"
"Yes Master"

Padawan Chir`da
Last edited by JAYMALL LAND on Thu May 02, 2013 6:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reform Party Member
Senator Jamal Omar, PhD
Philadelphia Eagles Fan
I believe theirs a god above me I'm just the god of everything else.
'If babies had guns they wouldn't be aborted.' -Rep. Stockman

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed May 01, 2013 5:34 pm

OOC:The New Salen

IC:Master Salen
Tython, shuttle bay

Salen walked into the room with his padawan a human who was just old enough to become a padawan. Salen heard the conversation and Saw Shira and Jusun so he walked over to see what was going on. "Well, finally a master ah Master Dano. Junsun always good to see you again. Its been awhile since I seen all of you, I been working with republic intelligence for the last year and I have just gotten back a week ago from helping them. So what is going on did something happen that I need to know about or no?" Asked Salen as his young padawan was messing with a training saber. "No, put that thing down before you cut your arm off." Ordered Salen as he stopped in the group of friends.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Sedikal
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sedikal » Wed May 01, 2013 6:45 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Shira Dano-Jedi Knight-24-Tython
I turned just before the shutte to see an old friend. A Zabrak 'Grey Jedi' who I have not seen in many standard years. "Junsun, I must say I am surprised to see you here, on Tython of all places. The ancient and holy world of the Jedi Order. But yes, they have said. Something. But even they are not certain at the moment." I paused for a moment. This was not exactly the place to have a chat to discuss old times. And I did have an assignment. I passed a glance at Neeva who examined Junsun like a Counsular studying an old holocron. "Neeva, this is Junsun. A skilled force user and old friend of mine." I informed my Mirialan padawan.

"So, Junsun are you busy? Or would you like to accompany and old friend to Coruscant to get a grasp on the situation. There are rumors of the assasination of the Supreme Chancellor and I am going to confirm that and see what the republic needs. We may very well be at war with the Sith Empire again. But even if the assasination is true that should not have caused the tremor in the force I sensed. No,,,,there must be more we do not yet see."

I then stood and waited for a response from the Zabrak.

"I am free to help your friend."

I wasn't shocked about an assassination, in this unforgiving world I knew such a thing was going to happen sooner or later. But that still didn't explain the massive disturbance in the force that I had felt earlier. But I was more then willing to go and help this person investigate the assassination as I hadn't had anything to do since I arrived to the
Deep Core. I guess I just needed to get off this planet and go do something. Many people told me a Jedi was suppost to not be blood thirsty but instead a tool for defending the innocent. I couldn't see why they couldn't be both and I am an example of such a combination.

I dropped my black hood from my head to show my horns as I am a Zabrak. My eyes showed in full with my yellow Sclera with visible veins and sky blue Irises. I still had my pitch black robes on covering my body and my light saber on sealed on my side. I then looked at saleen

"it's good to see you as well, I heard if an assassination on Corucant... And I've felt a massive distortion in the force."
Last edited by Sedikal on Wed May 01, 2013 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nice Little Quotes
“Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together.”
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Yet human intelligence has another force, too: the sense of urgency that gives human smarts their drive. Perhaps our intelligence is not just ended by our mortality; to a great degree, it is our mortality.
-Adam Gopnik

Fighting for peace, is like fucking for chastity
-Stephen King

Proud Member of the New Democrats in the NSG Senate
Political Compass of Sedikal
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

Turchynov/Yatsenyuk
Russia Out Of Crimea

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu May 02, 2013 11:51 am

Shira Dano-24-Jedi Knight
Well this was a surprise. I looked in Salen's eyes as I had brief flashbacks of our time together. But willing those thoughts aside I continued on with the task at hand. "Well, it seems Salen, that the Chancellor hs been killed. And I am traveling to Coruscant to investigate. Although I do suspect this is merely a formality. As if he is indeed dead. All will know soon enough. And, I am not a Master just yet. But a Jedi Knight. I still have much to accomplish before I attain the rank of Master." I then turned to Junsun. "As I wa saying if the Chancellor has been killed it will surely lead to a full scale war with te Empire. Not like the isolated battles in Sith Space we fought before. I would much appreciate any assistance you may offer in coming with me." I then addressed Salen again. "I would be very grateful if you decided to come with me too. We have much to discuss on the way."

As I listened to th sounds of the enviroment it was quite rich. The birds and nature here on Tython was truly alive. So I then paused and waited for them to decide if they were coming. With the transport shuttle, a small humble corvette that suited th Jedi was situated behind me. It possesed minimal armor and weapons, but we were traveling through the core of Republic space. Not much chance for a Sith encounter.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Thu May 02, 2013 1:17 pm

Salen (the Doctor know by Republic intel)-30-Jedi Master

"Its Salen to you, but to most republic intel I am known as the Doctor. But I will gladly join you." Said Salen as flashbacks of his sith days came back to him. Then the night Shira and him had shared before the mansion was attacked. A smiled crept up on his face then he snapped back into reality. "So, possible war with the sith again and I still need to kill one of them." Said Salen as he looked a Shira. He knew she would understand who he was talking about. Salen's padawan looked up at him with a confused face. "Yes, I was a sith at one point. I was a well known sith I helped the sith empire take out republic forces and I even lead Shira to the dark side for a time. But that was before she restored the light that was with in me." Said Salen as he started a flash back of the day his father was killed then all of the people he had killed appeared before him accusing him of being a monster and a evil man. Then he started walk towards the shuttle.
[/floatright][floatleft]

The Zeonic States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Zeonic States » Thu May 02, 2013 1:58 pm

Imperial Frigate Blood Wing

In Hyperspace transit to Dromund Kaas

Darth Kraujas had assumed his place upon the Bridge his Dark Form sat upon the Command chair sat in almost relaxed posture leaning into the Plastseel of the Chair as he gazed at the swirls of Hyperspace. The Darkness of normal space was comforting to him but this realm of either and alternate dimensions and space didn’t suit him nor his power.

Hyperspace in his opinion was far more suited towards the Mystics and those that sought power over the Force rather than those who merely used it in the fashion of a weapon or tool such as himself. Though his Connection and thus his understanding of the force had widened over the Years he still merely viewed the relationship of it as Master and Servant; All too many sith he knew fell victim to the Darkside rather than mastering it.

“How long until we hit Real Space?” He questioned the captain as he inclined his head to stair downward at his personal as they scurried about the bridge preforming their duties. He had kept the majority of his old personal on as permanent additions to his Armada’s Crew as a reward but in truth he kept them on mainly due to their skill with the flagship having served on it under him for a number of Years before Ziost even.

“Not long now Dread one.” The Captain responded as he knelt down in front of the Dark Lord.

“It’s been a long time since we have seen the Splendors of the capital; once we arrive I want all off duty personal given two hours of liberty.”

“You are most generous my Master.” The Captain said as he continued kneeling.

“Captain you may rise and continue about with Your duties.”

“Of course Dread one.” The Captain responded as he rose and assumed his place on the bridge next to the Dark lord.

“Exiting Hyper space in 10,9,8,7,6,5,4…” The Chief Navigator said as he began the count down as they neared the exit to their Hyperspace Route.

And with a slight shift of momentum and a subtle since of vertigo the Ship flashed into real space above the capital. The Frigate while a fairly large Warship was dwarfed by the sheer amount of dreadnaughts and Battle Cruisers that hung above the Sith Capital since the outbreak of war a number of years prior the Capital had been one of the most well defended locations within the entirety of the Sith Empire for obvious reasons.

“Ah…Dromund Kaas…Does its Beauty not remind of you why we fight? It’s the perfect example of the Sith…Lethal and Beautiful in its lethality, it is the perfect example of ideology we all follow, the weak are cowed and directed by the Strong.”

“Prepare my Interceptor and inform the Traffic Command that I shall be disembarking shortly. Also have them inform the Dark Council of my Arrival no doubt they will wish an audience to be apprised for the victories I have given them.”

“At once my Lord.” The Captain responded as the Dark Lord rose and walked towards the Exit of the Bridge and the Lift down to the Hangar deck of the Frigate.

[Fires of the Old Republic Role Play]http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=239203

Treko
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Thu May 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Darth Revage
Sith Master/ Sith Assassin
Derelict Sith Destroyer
Near the Esstran sector

It was an ominous a view, the derelict Sith destroyer floated aimlessly through the wreckage of the destroyed fleet and it was at an obtuse angle, the massive ship sat and awaited for the awakening of its dwelling master. The interior of the ship was in nearly perfect condition except for the blown out comm stations here and there, and the occasional lifeless corpse that floated through the halls and rooms of the ship, it was a foreboding scene and it was kept that way for the last five years. As the corpses and wreckage of the ship floated throughout the interior one thing remained in state of preservation, Darth Revage, his body locked in a coma, the depths of space with held the powers of the Dark Side and preserved his body. He looked the same when he first stepped foot on his ship and when his arm was cut off, as he floated in the confines of his personal quarters a dark force walked about the ship and made its way towards Ausdi.

The ship moaned as the dark force stalked closer and closer to Ausdi's quarters, it had been sent to awaken the dormant warrior, and war and ruin to the galaxy, but this time no mere betrayal would end his conquest. With a loud screech the door to the personal quarters opened up and the dark force entered, it gave a slow glance around the room before approaching the floating body of Ausdi, a feeling of death filled the room before the force walked over to the side of Ausdi. It gave a long look at the peaceful body before placing its hand onto Ausdi's face, the force gave a groan before dispersing into the emptiness of space. With a sudden burst of energy Ausdi's eyes shot open and gazed at the ceiling, his eyes burned a bright reddish-orange, as he gave a long stare at the ceiling he slowly placed his two feet onto the ground before looking at his mask that lay beside him. He gave a low guttural groan before grabbing his mask, Ausdi observed the mask before sliding it onto his head, it gave a loud hiss as it adjusted to the environment.

Ausdi looked around at his surroundings before looking down at his hands, his right hand was still the mechanical arm that was covered in phrik metal while his left was still covered in an armored gauntlet, " At last I return, and far better than before." Said Ausdi as he pushed himself off the floor and floated out of his quarters. He slowly made his way to bridge of the Sith destroyer, taking his time to obtain his memories and get a feel for his power and strength once again, as he landed on the bridge deck he looked at the comm station and typed in the distress beacon code before looking at a corpse next to him. "Soon we shall return." He said with a smile as he pulled his double-bladed light saber off and cut the corpse in half in one swift motion.

The Zeonic States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Zeonic States » Thu May 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Dromund Kaas

Kaas City

It had been a long time since he had returned to the Humid, Swampy World the Empire called its Capital. As he walked from the transport Depot he had departed from where his Interceptor was berthed. He took in the sights, the smells and the glorious aura within the force the Planet projected. Due to its long association with the Sith Order the Planet was strong, very strong within the Darkside.

He was clad in his Normal Dark Flowing robes with the hood drawn so his features were hidden as was normal; Beneath the robes however was not his Durasteel based armor of which he had worn for Years. Beneath his armor was a Cortisis Woven Plastoid Armor which he favored now due to its remarkable durability and resistance to the majority of assaults. With the layer of Cortisis Added the Armor made him nearly invulnerable to assault…of the portions of his body the armor covered. As he walked through the vast streets and halls of the capital he finally felt at home, He found an odd sense of clarity and purpose and was reinvigorated through his mere presence here.

His Dark leather boots impacted the hardened stone work of the Capital’s Streets as he made his way to the Dark Citadel; While the Dark Council normally found within their council chambers upon Korriban unless if a meeting was called he was going to address the council today.

He had been informed shortly after arriving that his meeting which he had expected a handful of days to arrange would occur later in the day.
However the almost palpable sense of success about the Dark lord vanished immediately when a random Sith approached him; The Sense of Darkness and blood lust radiated off the individual and Vurk became aware just how empty the streets of the capital felt; His darkened yellow and reddish eyes glared openly in defiance of the approaching Sith who stopped just a scant few feet from him.

“Move Aside Worm.” The Dark Lord Commanded as he continued forward it would be a cold day in the Nine corellian Hells before he moved aside or stopped for another Sith especially one as weak as this one seemed within the Force.

The Hooded Sith who stood at a bit shorter in height then Vurk pulled a Single Hilt Lightsaber from within his robes and ignited the Blade, the Crimson Bloodshine Blade extended and the Sith took a proactive combat stance; Obviously modeled off of Ataru from what Vurk could tell.

Without another Word Vurk reached within his own Robes and pulled his Lightsaber from it’s Belt he had done away from his previous Lightsaber that blade was merely for a Lord he know carried a dark angular Blade.

(Vurk's New Lightsaber Modeled off the Infamous Fallen Jedi Ulic qel droma's)

Without a warning or even any indication of movement the Dark Lord ignited his own blade and another Crimson Bloodshine blade came into existence; His New Lightsaber was built for increased cutting power and Force and the Artificial Crystal within added to its already lethal strength.

“You wish to challenge a Dark Lord to single combat in the city Streets?” He questioned aloud and felt his Lips quirk upward into a grin it had been a few weeks since he had engaged another opponent with a lightsaber and he would relish putting this Whelp through his paces.

The Hooded Sith however didn’t reply and lunged forward leaping forward using the force to propel him and his blade at an almost canon ball like speed as he sped through the air; However Darth Krujas merely angled his own blade to intercept the incoming blade; He knew Ataru and it’s Dynamics well and he wouldn’t fall fool to its straight forward and acrobatic assaults.

However once his blade made contact with the enemies blade he immediately shot forward from his nearly relaxed position and had his armored elbow shove forward towards where he suspected the hood opponents nose was but the blow didn’t connect as the Sith Broke away. His Opponent obviously had some skill with the blade and knew his footwork fairly well but his movements were all being observed by the Sith Blade Master’s Knowledable eyes.

However the opponent didn’t stay within retreat long as he immediately began launching another series of assaults this time using his lightsaber as a spear as he attempted to impact the Dark Lord with Multiple incoming strikes but Krujas merely batted the Lightsaber to the side and did a lunging assault himself however as he pressed his foot forward in the lunge he immediately brought it up and felt as his armored Knee made contact with the Chin of the assailant and felt a sharp wet crack as the Figure let out a gasp of pain and recoiled.

However Krujas didn’t let up as he continued the lunging motion while the Sith Still recovered from the blow and felt the plasma lined blade impact into the Soft robes of the Sith and pass through them almost immediately in Nanoseconds. And with a twist he let out a grunt and slashed from left to right through the Sith’s Chest Cavity before withdrawing his blade with a yank. And saw reddish mist oozing from the clean almost bisection of the Sith’s chest as the assailant fell back dead before even hitting the ground.

With a singular motion he kicked the Fallen Sith’s Hood back and revealed a young obviously dead Zabrak Male.

“Obviously an apprentice and a foolish one at that.” The Dark Lord mused as he hit the Power switch upon his weapon and deactivated it before once again clipping it to his belt and continuing upon his way.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu May 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Shira Dano-24-Jedi Knight
As Salen entered the craft a passed a glance at Junsun and followed behind with my padawan as I entered I approached the cockpit and sat briefly and examined the flashing lights, scanners, levers, buttons and blips all competed for attention as I entered the coordinates of Coruscant as I stood up and observe the view from the viewport. The landing area got smaller and smller and I couldsee the endless trees of the planet and feel the embrace of the light side as we began to leave the planet. Stepping back I approached my padawn and told her to deactivate her saber and meditate on the force. As this was the true ally of a Jedi, not the weapon she carried.

She nodded and I walked across from her and sat down as I watched her train and thought on things. How I was forced to stay on Tython and study the code, meditate and reafirm my place in the Jedi for nearly a year before I was allowed to take the trials. How I had mastered the forms of Soresu and Niman forms of combat. s while I wa a gifted user in the force, I lacked the strength and power to overwelm an enemy. So I focused instead on patince, defense, skill, defense and intuation combined with the force. I have also perfected my old master's art of 'Force Sight'. Wich allowed him to anticipate the moves of an opponent to a degree.

Seeing my new padawan get frustrated I decided to guide her again.
"You must put all thoughts aside. Your, feelings and your desires. The force is a large and complex power. To command it you must have patiance."
"I know master." I laughed a bit.
"I know that you know it, intelectually. But you must feel it. To be a part of the living force. The force that exists in all sentient beings, you must be of one with them."
"Now I dont get it."
"With time and training my padawan, you will."
"Master?"
"Yes?"
"If the force is created by all living things, and we protect them. Why do we kill at times?"
"Neeva, when you draw your saber. Do not consider what you are killing. You must consider what you are allowing to let live. Then you will know."

As I instructed my padawan I decided I would speak to Salen about...a matter we have not discussed in quite a while. I stood up and approached Salen alone. Speaking in a low tone I spoke as if I was speaking of a preference of a certain holovid, to hide the feelings of my thoughts.

"Salen, when was the last time you have seen Aran?"
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Thu May 02, 2013 8:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Thu May 02, 2013 9:23 pm

Derelict Sith Destroyer
Near the Esstran sector
Salvage Team

"Kaas-SHQ-1, this is ST-13. We have finally arrived at the coordinates you sent us; it's a freaking gold mine!" Said the pilot as he looked over the multiple ships within the fleet, "Glad you like it, I had to dig through so many data disk to find the location." Replied the officer on the other end of the line who watched over his team from a desk all the way back at Kaas city. "Well, let’s stop drooling over ourselves. Let’s start with the Sith destroyer." Ordered the pilot as he looked back at his crew before maneuvering the ship towards the Sith Destroyers hangar, as the salvage ship shortened the distance to the ship it began to dwarf in size compared to the destroyer. "Alright, we're coming into the hangar." Said the Pilot as he landed the ship into the hangar, as a thud rang out throughout the interior of the ship, the crew took a long look at each other before disembarking into the hangar. While the crew wore specialized suits to protect themselves from the dangers of a derelict ship they could feel a force unlike other was awaiting them, "Sir, I don't feel comfortable here." Said Tutro as he shined his light down the long corridors that paralleled the hangar, "Shut it, Tutro. Take Tak and Anko with you down the left corridor; contact me if you find something." Ordered the pilot as he took the last member, Hak, who was nervously looking around the interior of the ship, "Something definitely doesn't feel right." Stated Hak as he followed the pilot down the right corridor.

Minutes passed before the crackling of the radio interrupted the silence of the ship, "Boss, I see something here. It looks like an old Cold War mask." Said Tutro over the radio "Cold War? That will fetch a good price." Replied the Pilot as he heard the hissing of something in the background before the shuffling of feet, "Hey, you there!" Asked the pilot in frustration as heard a distant scream from within the ship. "Oh God! It got Anko and now it's coming after us!" Shouted Tutro over the radio as he rushed down the long dark corridor, "What got Anko!" Yelled the Pilot as he looked around at the ship "Something with a mask!" Replied Tutro as he turned the corner with Tak and saw the figure in the distance with a crimson red light saber.

Ausdi lunged towards the two salvage men, his double-bladed light saber humming as it passed by the stale dead air, with his arm reared back he forced his light saber forward and connected with one of the salvage members, Tak. A cry rang out from the man's lungs as Ausdi pulled the light saber out of Tak's stomach before raising it into the air and bringing it down on the man's right arm, another scream rang out before Ausdi lifted the man into the air by the neck. Tutro let out a deafening scream before rushing off back around the corner, while he put all his strength into running he forgot about the radio, with the Tutro on the run Ausdi returned his attention back to Tak. A trail of thick blood oozed from Tak's mouth and down into the confines of his suit, with slight curiosity at the man's pain Ausdi cocked his head to one side before he slammed his light saber into the head of Tak, with the man dead Ausdi dropped the corpse and stepped on its back before making his way down the corridor.

"Tak's a goner! It teared him to pieces; I'm returning to the ship and leaving!" Yelled Tutro as he pushed Hak and the pilot out of the way as he ran back towards the hangar, "Fucking nut." Said the Pilot as he turned toward Hak who had deathly white face "What's wrong with you?" Asked the Pilot as he looked down at Hak's chest that had a piece of jagged metal sticking out of it. With a scared look on his face the Pilot saw the puddle of blood around him before leaving Hak and rushing towards the hangar, "Start up the ship!" Ordered the pilot as he saw Tutro run up the ramp "Will do!" Shouted Tutro as he turned and saw his boss trip over a piece of metal. "Hurry up!" Yelled Tutro as he watched his bosses mouth spew out blood before being dragged into the depths of the corridor, "Fuck this!" Shouted Tutro as he ran up the ramp and began to close the door behind him. "Kaas-SHQ-1, the mission is a failure. Something was here.....it killed the rest of the crew." Said Tutro as he began to start up the ship, as he prepped the ship for takeoff he saw the emergency light on the holo-pad, "Foreign substance onbard." A stated of fear filled up Tutro's entire body as he turned towards the entrance of the cockpit and saw the dark figure and his light saber, "Mother have mercy." Tutro said quietly as he stared at the dark figure.

Ausdi looked at the corpse of Tutro before turning his attention to the communication receiver, "ST-13, do you read." Said the officer as awaited an answer, "I read you loud and clear." Replied a raspy robotic voice which inhaled and exhaled deeply even when talking. Ausdi sat in the pilot chair and began setting a course towards Dromund Kaas, "You're a monster." Stated the Officer as he cut the transmission and looked around the room at the other team leaders who had pale face, Ausdi gave a slight smile before launching into hyperspace. Ausdi gave a smile as he knew the officer would tell his superiors about the event, he knew someone would know by the time he arrived from his trip.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Fri May 03, 2013 3:38 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Shira Dano-24-Jedi Knight
As Salen entered the craft a passed a glance at Junsun and followed behind with my padawan as I entered I approached the cockpit and sat briefly and examined the flashing lights, scanners, levers, buttons and blips all competed for attention as I entered the coordinates of Coruscant as I stood up and observe the view from the viewport. The landing area got smaller and smller and I couldsee the endless trees of the planet and feel the embrace of the light side as we began to leave the planet. Stepping back I approached my padawn and told her to deactivate her saber and meditate on the force. As this was the true ally of a Jedi, not the weapon she carried.

She nodded and I walked across from her and sat down as I watched her train and thought on things. How I was forced to stay on Tython and study the code, meditate and reafirm my place in the Jedi for nearly a year before I was allowed to take the trials. How I had mastered the forms of Soresu and Niman forms of combat. s while I wa a gifted user in the force, I lacked the strength and power to overwelm an enemy. So I focused instead on patince, defense, skill, defense and intuation combined with the force. I have also perfected my old master's art of 'Force Sight'. Wich allowed him to anticipate the moves of an opponent to a degree.

Seeing my new padawan get frustrated I decided to guide her again.
"You must put all thoughts aside. Your, feelings and your desires. The force is a large and complex power. To command it you must have patiance."
"I know master." I laughed a bit.
"I know that you know it, intelectually. But you must feel it. To be a part of the living force. The force that exists in all sentient beings, you must be of one with them."
"Now I dont get it."
"With time and training my padawan, you will."
"Master?"
"Yes?"
"If the force is created by all living things, and we protect them. Why do we kill at times?"
"Neeva, when you draw your saber. Do not consider what you are killing. You must consider what you are allowing to let live. Then you will know."

As I instructed my padawan I decided I would speak to Salen about...a matter we have not discussed in quite a while. I stood up and approached Salen alone. Speaking in a low tone I spoke as if I was speaking of a preference of a certain holovid, to hide the feelings of my thoughts.

"Salen, when was the last time you have seen Aran?"

Salen (the Doctor know by Republic intel)-30-Jedi Master

Salen looked at her then back at his padawan. "Padawan go meditate on what I said. After words I will take you on the next step of your journey to becoming a Knight. I have brought all the parts necessary to build your saber. But only you can construct it." Said Salen as his padawan nodded and left the room. Then he turned to Shira, "I haven't been able to. I never got a break in the last five years. The last time I saw him was when you gave birth to him. I tried to get away sooner, but Republic Intel wanted me to lead a group of elite soldiers on a recon mission on the planet that I helped bring into the sith empire. That was the day we first met." Then he started to pace. Then anger slowly brewed with in him, he was angry he couldn't have gotten away to see him. But he had to keep his anger in check or he would make a stupid move. "There is another reason I didn't go see him in all those years, Darth Revage could still be alive. I not taking the chance to put him in danger." Said Salen.
[/floatright][floatleft]

JAYMALL LAND
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby JAYMALL LAND » Fri May 03, 2013 8:48 am

Tython Jedi Spaceport

As I approach the hanger bay I couldn't help but notice that there were many other Jedi who were boding ships bound for Corasant. I think to myself what would happen if the Republic went to war again because of this we're not at all ready for another conflict not right now. All the sudden I hear a voice calling my name,

"Master?"
"Ah Padawan your here"
"Yes I just got here"
"Well lets not waist anymore of the pilots time"
"wait we don't have our own ship?!"
"Yes well the republic wont shell out the extra money for every Jedi to travel in there own ship, so we have to tag along in a cargo transport"
"We couldn't even take a luxury linear?"
"Its not our job to have fun its our job to protect the people of the republic now this is the last I will here about this subject understood"
"*Groan* Yes Master"
"Now be grateful its not everyday you get to travel to Corasaunt"
"Ill try"
"Now lets go"

And so they enter the rusted worn down ship they couldn't help but notice the emptiness of the ship, It was old possibly from the Second Galactic war.

"I'm surprised this wasn't decommissioned years ago, I mean look at this it isn't a ship its flying scrap metal!"
"Looks like you need a lesson in manners when we come back to Tython Padawan now be quite and polite we are guests on this vessel"
"Hmpf ill try to"
"Ill try to believe you"

So as we walk to the cockpit we see a Blue Twielik with an odd tattoo on his Lekku in an standard ship officer outfit approaches.

"why hello Jedi I am this ships Captain if you need anything you can just holler"
"Thank You"
"How about I show you to your quarters"
"Thank you that will be great"

As we arrive at our quarters the Captain departs and leaves us to settle in.

"Well Padawan aren't you excited this is our first big adventure"
"You Know I really am lets just hope this isn't a complete waste of time"

So the ship takes off from the hanger bay bound for Courasant they should be at the capital city in 2 days at the most.

OOC: I wanted to give the padawan a Anakin Skywaker Touch with the rebelliousness but I do not plan that she will go to the dark side
Reform Party Member
Senator Jamal Omar, PhD
Philadelphia Eagles Fan
I believe theirs a god above me I'm just the god of everything else.
'If babies had guns they wouldn't be aborted.' -Rep. Stockman

Texlax
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Texlax » Fri May 03, 2013 9:24 am

:eyebrow:

Yanalia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yanalia » Fri May 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Coruscant

Zak Varss stepped off his starship and onto the planet, having set down near the Senate building. He turned back towards the door.

"Come on out," he said, motioning with a drawn pistol towards the Senate building. No response came. Zak sighed and walked back into the ship. A man, bound in strong rope, sat on the floor, staring at him defiantly.

"I am--," he was cut off when the bounty hunter grabbed him by the shoulder and threw him towards the entrance. Zak had no desire to hurt him more than was necessary, but this man was making it quite necessary.

"Walk." Zak's face was covered in a helmet and could not be seen, but he still kept an impassive expression behind the mask. The prisoner sat up again.

"I will not. Your filth--OOOH," the man cried out as Zak swiftly drew his rifle and struck him with it. It wouldn't do to allow prisoner defiance, as much as he tried not to harm his prisoners. Zak pointed his rifle at the man.

"Walk."

"I can't," the man said pitifully. He groaned from the pain. "You can't treat--" The man wasn't going to finish too many of his sentences. Zak lifted him to his feet and pushed him out of the door of the ship. Without any words, he gestured with his rifle for the man to proceed. The prisoner complied.

Soon enough, Zak brought the prisoner up to the building and before the Senator who had hired him for this job. The politician was quite the shady figure. This prisoner was indeed a dangerous and violent man, but the Senator's own thugs were quite the same. The man was a threat to the Senator's own illegal operations, and that was the reason Zak had brought him here.

"Ah, Mr. Varss," the senator said in a silky smooth voice. Zak didn't know his name. For security reasons. The bounty hunter could have found it out easily, if he cared to. "I see you've brought him." Zak stood there silently. The senator paused, waiting for a response, then motioned to a burly guard, who took the prisoner away and led him away. The senator continued awkwardly, unsettled due to Zak's silence.

"Here is your receipt, as agreed upon. The credits will be transferred to your account," the senator said, handing a piece of paper to the hunter. Zak looked at it carefully, then looked back at the senator.

"This isn't the amount we agreed to," he said tersely.

"Well...erm...yes," the senator squirmed in his seat. "I can't give you anymore...the Senate won't let me. I'll have it for you later, OK?"

The bounty hunter looked threateningly at the senator, then at his rifle, still in his hands. "No."

"OK, let's not do anything rash now," the politician said, suddenly noticing he had dismissed his only guard. A fool. Zak would have no qualms about killing him, corrupt as he was.

"The money. Now."

The senator hastily scribbled a note then typed into his holopad. "Very well. This is from my personal accounts." The senator extended the paper to him. Zak looked at it. Everything checked out.

"Pleasure doing business with you." Zak Varss turned and walked out through the door, leaving the Senate building.
Last edited by Yanalia on Fri May 03, 2013 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: -9.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33

Free South Califas wrote:Dammit Byzantium, stop spraying your ignorance on everyone.

Eerienar
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Eerienar » Fri May 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Jecht Cath
Dromund Kaas

The marauder, Jecht Cath, sat on the barren field, overlooking a small plain. He was on Dromund Kaas, inactive, as the affairs of the Republic did not interest him until he met the Jedi on the battlefield. He looked at himself. His metallic armor shone in the light, slight scratches and dents viewed on it. Black and red was his color scheme. His lightsaber was outstretched in his palms, as an offering to the sun. Cath himself seethed in silence, a practice of marauders before battle. Cath believed that his next battle, would, indeed, be a long one. He looked up to the sky, and spoke in a low, raspy tone.

"Peace.. is a lie," he began, "there is only passion."
"Through passion.. I gain strength."
"Through strength.. I gain power."
"Through power.. I gain victory."
"Through victory.. my chains are broken."

Jecht paused for a second, staring up to the sky, before uttering, "The Force shall set me free." This statement almost came out in a hiss. Cath stood, turning on his lightsaber. It burned crimson, against the sky. He began to motion with it, preform balancing acts, mock attacks. It was clear that Jecht was training himself in silence.
"People like things that I don't, and that's horrible." - Edwin Barrett

New Aksarben
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Fri May 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Jedi Temple, Galactic City, Coruscant

Deep within the ruins of the Jedi Temple, Maghrl was searching through a partially destroyed database for anything of value for the Jedi. Much of the most important data had already been taken by either the Sith, or the Jedi themselves. The interior of the Temple was surprisingly intact, and mostly the Atrium and most exterior sections were in complete ruin. Once you were far enough inside, the structure was mostly safe, with only occasional rubble and collapsed rooms. This area had been looted quite thoroughly following the Sith's sacking of Coruscant. The deepest reaches of the temple were still quite intact however, and that is where Maghrl was currently located. The room had partially been flooded, and a panel that had once controlled the lighting and electronic components of the area was sparking. Luckily there was a sort of island of dry rubble where the database that Maghrl was currently searching through.

The Squib had been given this job, searching the Temple for anything remaining of value to the Order, due to his natural skill at scavenging and finding important items. That skill was only improved with his force abilities. The Squib's height, only about one meter, made it easier for him to access areas that were blocked off to humans and other larger species. The council had given his master the mission of salvaging anything important from the temple and retrieve anything else important. Maghrl had been sent alone, however, because his master believed that it would be easier for him to do it alone. Or something to that effect. Maghrl couldn't quite remember. He focused on his work intently, making sure to download anything he could to his data pad.

This place really affected Maghrl and it was obvious to any that saw him. Despite being empty of most sapient species, Maghrl felt paranoid, like he was being watched. His best guess was that the presence of a force-sensitive had attracted whatever Sith spirits or essences lingered here. But at the same time, he could sense the restless spirits of many Jedi. As far as he could discern, the Jedi ghosts wouldn't be able to rest until the Sith were made responsible for the wanton devastation that occurred on that day. Maghrl finished checking the database, and carefully made his way out of the room. The doors were obviously malfunctioning, and many were stuck. He was just lucky that this door had been bashed in by a falling chunk of ceiling, and thus was open enough for him to get into the room.

Maghrl looked down the dimly lit hall, trying to sense for anything else of value. Most of the consoles and databases had been either destroyed during the attack, or as the Sith looted the temple. The few that still worked were minor and held no importance. "Where would some important things be hiding?" The Squib mused in his native language. "Possibly somewhere deeper? I don't believe I should stay here for too much longer. The feeling of death still lingers in the stones of this place.... and I feel the Sith remaining here are following me or something..." He shook his head and continued deeper into the temple, hoping to discover anything else important before he would need to leave. The sheer volume of malice and hatred of the dead Sith was making Maghrl sick to his stomach. He could not imagine how anyone could feel this much hate for others and that this much darkness existed in the hearts of the Sith.

Maghrl had not joined the Order until after the Temple had been destroyed, and thus he had never called this place home. But he could still feel the huge loss that the Temples destruction had caused. The Jedi Order had called this place their home for thousands of years, and it only took a few hours to reduce it to a rubble strewn graveyard. Maghrl decided to leave after about another hour of exploring, and possibly return the next day. The darkness, bleakness, and devastation of the ruined Temple was really getting to the young Jedi. He was visibly shaking at his point, the feeling of ghostly eyes watching his every move and step becoming more and more intense. It was beginning to distract him. He shook his head to clear it up a bit, and promised himself that the would leave as soon as he found and searched at least one more database.

He jumped out of the way of a falling piece of debris just in time. "I must be more careful." He reminded himself. He was having trouble sensing any danger, as if one of the spirits was trying to cause him harm indirectly by dampening his abilities. Immediately after he spoke, he heard a large pile of rubble shift, opening the path to a room that he had previously not noticed. The Squib scampered up the pile and into the narrow opening and into the room.

Righting himself onto his back paws, Maghrl searched the room. His vision was much better than a human's, as was his hearing and smell. The room was surprisingly intact, and had likely been a bedroom before the Temple had been devastated. The rubble had obviously been in front of the door since the attack, as it was mostly undisturbed. He could tell as there was the decayed body of a padawan curled up in a corner. It was mostly bones by now, but he could tell it had been a female human while she had been alive. Maghrl shuddered, imagining that the young learner had been trapped in the room by rubble, and likely had been meditating when the temple had been under attack. A quick examination of the body told Maghrl that a tile from the ceiling had been knocked loose, and bashed the girl in the head. She could have lived, only to die slowly as she was trapped, the rubble outside being too much for such an inexperienced Jedi to move. The Squib Padawan would inform his master of the now uncovered room when they arrived in Galactic city, so that the padawan could be put to rest properly.

Maghrl noticed a dull metallic gleam from under the tile that had struck the padawan. Lifting it up, Maghrl was amazed to see a grime and dust coated lightsaber. It was likely made by the now long dead padawan. The Squib solemnly bent down and picked it up. He pressed the activator button, but nothing happened. "It must have been damaged by the rubble..." Maghrl guessed. He placed the weapon in his backpack. He then took another look at the body in the room, and shuddered again. He could feel the pain and suffering she had gone through, likely bleeding to death as she was trapped within the ruined temple. Maghrl rapidly checked the room for anything else of importance, and found nothing. Maghrl was having a tough time keeping from breaking down due to the horrible scene in the room.

Maghrl emerged from the ruins of the temple roughly an hour later, from the ruined front entrance. He began silently walking towards the Temples main landing pad. He had spent a few days within the temple, having brought more than enough supplies to say there for a while. Maghrl emerged with many datapads filled with important(at least in his best guess) information and a few small artifacts that had been overlooked in previous searches. That included the dead padawan's lightsaber. Maghrl was supposed to be picked up by someone in a short while. He sat down near the walkway leading to the pad from the Temple, placing his bag next to him. Maghrl decided that the time before his pick up would be best spent meditating on what he had seen and experienced inside the ruined Temple.

(ooc: geez that took forever! I think I did a good job however.)
Last edited by New Aksarben on Fri May 03, 2013 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

Eerienar
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Eerienar » Fri May 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Jecht Cath
Dromund Kaas

Jecht threw a kick to his left, and then a lightsaber slash to front. He flipped backwards, and let out a grunt as he landed, sending a sweeping slash to his front. From the outsider's point of view, these things would seem as mere tricks. The man, Jecht Cath, seemed to be fighting with a force that existed purely within his consciousness. He shoved his fist forward, and then took a high stab with his lightsaber, to where the non-existent being's head would be. As a marauder, the force fueled his rage. In this field on Dromund Kaas, Cath sought further connection with the force that fueled his rage, through meditation and practice.

He sighed, brushing himself off, and doing a quick trick of the hand with his lightsaber, before placing it away. He wiped away the sweat on his brow, looking at his surroundings. The sun had lowered but a bit, and left Cath in a dim light. His metallic uniform shone still, as Cath turned his back to the field which he had been looking over, and sat down, his body opposite to the sun. His faced lowered, looking at the ground, as his eyes shut. He pressed his fists firmly together, and felt rage begin to build within him. He sat silently, as he seethed with anger. He was indeed, meditating, to get closer to his force powers. Imbuing himself with rage, so that he may kill legions of Jedi.
Last edited by Eerienar on Fri May 03, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"People like things that I don't, and that's horrible." - Edwin Barrett

Damak Var
Senator

Founded: May 07, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Damak Var » Fri May 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Jekyll Javen
Taris, Bunker Rear Operating Base

Perhaps Taris could be considered one of the worst assignment in Empire. There were noxious fumes sprouting from every corner and the Rakghouls to deal with. But Jekyll chose to run his operations from here for a very specific purpose. It allowed him the seclusion he needed from the politics of Dromund Kaas. The Dark Council hardly ever questioned him. As long he kept feeding Darth Marr with useful information, Jekyll was free of oversight and control. Perhaps the other Sith would have tried to take advantage of his capabilities by now, if not for the fact he had cultivated so much favor with the Dark Council.

Looking up at the monitors before him, Jekyll relayed out a few orders to his underlings across the galaxy. It was nice to be able to take a backseat position in the operations of Imperial Intelligence, but he still went out into the field to do things himself when need be. The stuffy air of the bunker was something he learned to get use to. Plus it was far better than inhaling the putrid air of Taris.

OOC: Short post, but it's all I have time for right now.

The Zeonic States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Zeonic States » Fri May 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Drumound Kaas

Kass City, Dark Council Chamber

As the Hooded Lord Knelt before the assembled Council Members he could feel the tension and bleakness of the room; The Empire was at war once again but the Emperor still didn’t make himself known except to the certain few who warranted that privilege. But the Dark Council and it’s members were doing a fair job of ruling in his stead but he couldn’t help but think back Years prior to the announcement of Malgus’s Rebellion.

They needed an Emperor to rule them but still the Dark Lord of all Sith didn’t make himself known; Their guiding father it seemed had abandoned them and while he felt despair creeping within him and taking root within his Heart he immediately purged such weakness with a burst of controlled rage; He felt his Heart Hammering within his chest but he kept himself from revealing such internal tension and turmoil no doubt this also part of why the Council had called him to the capital.

He had been away for Years and while his star was on the rise no doubt he would be questioned upon his continued loyalty the Empire and its Emperor. He felt a surge of anger building within him but he quickly quashed the feeling he wouldn’t present such obvious emotion to the Heads of the Empire and have them scanning his body as an open book. And while he felt the probing glances of the scant few Members in attendance of the gathering most were appearing via Hologram no doubt they were on their own deployments or otherwise incapable of making the meeting directly.

However it was one of the Sith Lords who had made the meeting the Honorable and Venerable Armored Sith Master Marr who first spoke and broke the silence of the sanctum.

“Lord Krujas you have reported to us for the campaigns you have been dispatched upon and you are acknowledged by this body for the victories you have brought our empire and the furthering of its aims.” The Masked Lord spoke his voice coming out as artificial and robotic even to the Dark Lord’s own Ears.

“Thank you my lords…Your acknowledge and Praise do me credit; All I wish to do is continue to serve both this body and the empire it guides.” He said truthfully he still found the tenants of upon which the Empire was founded true. The Strong rule the Weak, The Weak are dictated by the strong and serve them and all work in this Union together; It was the principle some called social dwarnism but the Dark Lord didn’t care for the Ideological Title being given to a universal truth.

“Darth Krujas…You will be assigned for our first true campaign against the Republic it will under my guidance but you shall act as my representative within the Force and report to me of its consistency and strength; this is the first outright move since the breaking of the treaty Years ago. While we have moved against the republic and you have aided us in that regard.”

The Dark Lord paused and Vurk could swear he sensed a smile beneath the fearsome visage of the Dark Councilors Mask.

“We have not shown those pathetic Jedi or their Republic Dogs the truth strength of our empire.”
Vurk rose and stared openly at the assembly before nodding in agreement.

“Your assistance in the destruction of Charon and Salen’s rebellion is still recalled to this body and we recognize your devotion and duty to our Empire and Emperor and that is why we grant you this honor, this chance to do our will.”

“The Fleet will be formed within a standard week and be prepared for departure within that timeframe as well; until then we will have our agents and spies scour the republic for weaknesses and a target and then we shall hit!” The Dark Lord exclaimed as he slammed one of his armored gauntleted hands into the other.

“Yes my Lords…I will not fail you.”

“You are dismissed Krujas.” We will speak again before your departure.

With that the Dark Lord granted Vurk a respectful nod and the fellow Sith did the same curtsey.

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Fri May 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Darth Revage
Dromund Kaas
Salvage ship

The medium size ship roared out of hyperspace and was orbiting above the Sith Home world of Dromund Kaas, a dark gloomy planet but the home of Ausdi nonetheless, as he admired the planet from orbit he heard the beeping of the holo-screen. With ease Ausdi tapped the screen and a officer appeared in front of him, "This is Kaas City Docking. What is your ship's code?" Asked the officer who had his eyes fixated on the panel in front of him "The code is 2...6...7...3....5..X....H." Replied Ausdi as he stared at the man from behind his old Cold War Era mask. As the silence between Ausdi and the officer began to grow it was interrupted by the officer's voice, "You are clear for landing. Welcome back." Said the officer as he cut the transmission, Ausdi gave a slight smile as he prepared his ship for the descent down to Kaas City. While the ship began to angle itself into position Ausdi remembered the last time he was here, a slow forming smile began to form before disappearing behind his anger, with the ship finally angled correctly Ausdi launched himself forward towards the atmosphere. It rattled and roared within the confines of the medium size, his grip around the controls tightened but he was not nervous, he was filled with anger.

With a loud roar the ship broke into the atmosphere and the intense rattling stopped, he was now piloting the ship freely through the open atmosphere, a smile began to creep across his face but quickly suppressed it. As his ship glided over the city he began to input the coordinates for the landing area near the citadel, he would have to tell the council of his defeat and make amends, the battle was lost only a few hours ago. Ausdi saw the landing pad and gave a grin as he easily maneuvered it, as he landed the ship he saw a squad of Sith soldiers surround the ship, a emotion of rage consumed Ausdi as he steadily rose from his chair and walked towards the loading ramp.

"Identify yourself!" Yelled the squad leaders as he raised his blaster towards Ausdi, with rage fueling his emotion he slowly pulled his double-blade light saber off of his hip and activated it, "You will pay for you insolence." Ausdi said quietly as he lunged towards the man with his light saber raised. With the power of his mechanical arm behind the slice he cut the man in one swift motion, a last scream broke from the soldier's lungs as Ausdi used the force to push the body into the squad of soldiers. While some of the men were preoccupied with getting the corpse of off them Ausdi lunged towards there rest, light saber raised, the air began fill up with misty blood. A soldier cried in pain as Ausdi thrust the light saber into the man's torso before quickly slicing outwards, warm blood splashed Ausdi's face as he cut open another soldier before decapitating another one in mid-jump. As fresh corpses lay around him and the uniforms tattered with blood Ausdi took notice at the last surviving soldier, the soldier wore a different uniform and held a different weapon, "What year is it! "Yelled Ausdi as he took the soldier by the neck and raised him into the air.

Damak Var
Senator

Founded: May 07, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Damak Var » Fri May 03, 2013 7:07 pm

Jekyll Javen
Taris

The spy lord had yet to decide whether the assassination of the Supreme Chancellor would be to his benefit. Truth be told, Jekyll preferred a balance of power between the Empire and Republic. It kept the Sith Lords busy, the target off him and it kept his services in demand. Of course, there were probably already many in the Empire who already saw him as a threat. But as long as the Sith Lords remained busy fighting themselves, Jekyll's rising prominence could take a backseat to their worries.

Rising up from his chair, Jekyll turned away from the monitors. One of his teams was now returning from Dromund Kaas. Jekyll made sure his hair was well combed and dressed in a polished Imperial Intelligence uniform. The suit was more for show than practice but he would not doing anything physical soon. In fact he preferred to look refined. Though on field missions Jekyll would discard the uniform for something more practical of course. Usually just a dark jacket with many pockets and casual attire. Not that he minded looking like a civilian either. It served his purposes well enough.

He checked one of the camera monitors again to see a shuttle landing on the landing bay. Four men in black fatigues exited walking a bound man forward, a black bag over his head. This was the rear operating base of the Sith forces on Taris but none of the army commanders had uttered a word when he set up shop. The Imperial soldiers would always stay clear of his men and both sides were content with the relationship. At times Jekyll would provide them intelligence just to appease them.

Jekyll left the room to meet his four men in one of the bunker's interrogation rooms. It was a dimly lit room with four concrete walls. Blood stain marked the sides for those who were not adept at interrogation. Those methods were so primitive in Jekyll's mind. Not that he intended much of an interrogation today. His four men sat the man down and removed the bag from his head. A blonde haired human tried to focus his eyes to the light, as dim as it was.

Upon seeing Jekyll the man looked at him wide eyed. "There's so much I can tell you!"

"I already know you are informing against me for Darth Kraujas, Kazik." Jekyll said nonchalantly. He looked calm so the Kazik still held a glimmer of hope. While all at the same time fearful, for the game was up.

Jekyll walked over to his side of the table. "No need to worry Kazik. You'll go back to him and inform for me instead."

Kazik began to babble a string of gracious comments. Thanking him, saying how he will not fail again. In the middle of Kazik's ramble Jekyll quickly grabbed hold of his head and violently snapped the man's neck. It was his favorite method of killing, bloodless and swift. Kazik fell forward, face down on the table. One of the men in black fatigues put the bag back over his head immediately.

"Dispose of the body." Jekyll ordered before leaving. This was standard in his usual operations. Sith Lords were always trying to pry into his affairs and Jekyll preferred to remain a mysterious anomaly. It was just a matter of weeding out certain individuals. That was all they could do for now with his support on the Dark Council.
Last edited by Damak Var on Fri May 03, 2013 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse