NATION

PASSWORD

Men need to be trained to not rape.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Aghny wrote:
Condunum wrote:Rape is unwanted sexual intercourse of some kind. It doesn't need a legal definition.

Murder is premeditated killing that isn't done in self-defence, due to an accident or voluntary euthanasia (where it is legal) etc. It doesn't need legal definition either.

See how easy that was.

Nope. The concept of murder was created by the law. The concept of rape is a very, very societal thing, and there's evidence that it's at least on some level a base psychological concept.

Dodging the question I see.

How did i dodge the question. I just replied that not only coerced consent is subjective in nature.

I asked you what you think coerced concent is. Not sure how you could have thought I was asking something else.
Last edited by Condunum on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
password scrambled

Aghny
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aghny » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:18 pm

Condunum wrote:
Aghny wrote:
Murder is premeditated killing that isn't done in self-defence, due to an accident or voluntary euthanasia (where it is legal) etc. It doesn't need legal definition either.

See how easy that was.

Nope. The concept of murder was created by the law. The concept of rape is a very, very societal thing, and there's evidence that it's at least on some level a base psychological concept.

Any evidence to prove that ?

How did i dodge the question. I just replied that not only coerced consent is subjective in nature.

I asked you what you think coerced concent is. Not sure how you could have thought I was asking something else.

I was responding to the first part of that sentence upon which you based the rest of it.

As for coerced consent, i see it as by using physical force in such a way that the victim can't resist or get away for eg.

There is the subject of blackmail and all that, but if you decide to get raped instead of contacting the authorities for example, that is your fault too and i see that as blackmail.

Lord Tothe
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Tothe » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Everybody needs to be trained to not rape. Rape is sex without consent. To extend the thought, people need to learn to learn to never interact with others without consent.
The Empire of Pretantia wrote:[...] TLDR; welcome to the internet. Bicker or GTFO.
"Why is self-control, autonomy, such a threat to authority? Because the person who controls himself, who is his own master, has no need for an authority to be his master. This, then, renders authority unemployed. What is he to do if he cannot control others? To be sure, he could mind his own business. But that is a fatuous answer, for those who are satisfied to mind their own business do not aspire to become authorities." ~ Thomas Szasz

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Lord Tothe wrote:Everybody needs to be trained to not rape. Rape is sex without consent. To extend the thought, people need to learn to learn to never interact with others without consent.

Wait. What? :blink:

I'll be sure to get your consent first, before telling you there's a fire. I like it written down in threefold.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Aghny
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aghny » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:46 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Lord Tothe wrote:Everybody needs to be trained to not rape. Rape is sex without consent. To extend the thought, people need to learn to learn to never interact with others without consent.

I'll be sure to get your consent first, before telling you there's a fire. I like it written down in threefold.

There needs to be a lawyer and witnesses too.

Also how do you speak to someone or interact to get their consent in the first place if you need their consent to do that :eyebrow:

Lord Tothe
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Tothe » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:07 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:

Tell you what, if you alert me to a danger and I get pissed off about it, I'll allow you to apologize and consider the matter settled. Deal? Communication without threats of harm hardly constitutes aggression.
Last edited by Lord Tothe on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Pretantia wrote:[...] TLDR; welcome to the internet. Bicker or GTFO.
"Why is self-control, autonomy, such a threat to authority? Because the person who controls himself, who is his own master, has no need for an authority to be his master. This, then, renders authority unemployed. What is he to do if he cannot control others? To be sure, he could mind his own business. But that is a fatuous answer, for those who are satisfied to mind their own business do not aspire to become authorities." ~ Thomas Szasz

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Aghny wrote:
Condunum wrote:Nope. The concept of murder was created by the law. The concept of rape is a very, very societal thing, and there's evidence that it's at least on some level a base psychological concept.

Any evidence to prove that ?

I was responding to the first part of that sentence upon which you based the rest of it.

As for coerced consent, i see it as by using physical force in such a way that the victim can't resist or get away for eg.

There is the subject of blackmail and all that, but if you decide to get raped instead of contacting the authorities for example, that is your fault too and i see that as blackmail.

So its my fault I was raped. Kay. You know that coerced concent can be as simple as telling someone they need to fuck you or else they can't leave, or do anything, right?
password scrambled

New England and The Maritimes
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 pm

For people who don't understand rape culture, who don't know what we mean when we say men are trained to see women as objects that they "deserve," author Lula Lisbon shares an experience she had, which plenty of women can probably attest to. It's not a one-off. You all probably have a friend or two who act like this to women and think they're justified. This isn't a one-off. Our society encourages men to treat women like dirt.

Why I am a feminist:

Here's a true story. Last night, i was hanging out at a pretty chill bar, having some beers and just having a nice time. Three guys and a girl come in and sit near me. One guy comes over to me and starts talking to me. I know where this is going, believe me.

"Who are you here with?"
"Myself."
"Ohh!" he grinned smugly and reached a friendly arm around my shoulders. He continued to have a distinct lack of regard for personal space during this entire encounter. I pulled away, and kept having to again and again as he pressed his body "casually" against my side.
I had been talking about how I'm moving to a different part of the city, and he started saying, don't move, I'll cry, we should hang out, we should get married, hahaha. I said no, I don't think my girlfriend would like that.
He stared at me in disbelief.
"I'm gay."
"Are you really?" he seemed dubious. You know, just because I don't fit whatever the damn stereotype of a lesbian is, doesn't mean this shit doesn't piss me off after a while. But I was amiable enough still, even at that point.
"Yes, really."
Then came the questions, the utterly unoriginal and predictable questions... "Hypothetically, if you were straight, would you find me attractive?"
"Hypothetically, if you were gay, would you find your friend attractive?"
He guffawed and made a joke of it. I settled for telling him there is no hypothetical, because I'm not straight. He was good looking enough for sure, but he was also smugly self-assure and that is SO unattractive in anyone, regardless of sex.
"How do you know you're gay? Are you sure?"
"How do you know you're straight?" I retorted. Another offhand joke.
"So you've never dated a guy?" I didn't find this worthy of answering.
I shot him down, again and again, but apparently, the fact that "you're so pretty" was a valid excuse to ignore my increasingly not-so-subtle hints to go away.
"So can you give me tips on how to make girls like me?" I wasn't sure whether this was some kind of facetious reverse psychology, though now, looking back, I really don't think he was clever enough for that. I just sort of rolled my eyes in answer.
There were plenty more questions, liberally interspersed with complaints that I was mean and that I should be nicer to him. I pointed out drily that no one forced him to come over to me, and that despite my meanness he is still glued to my side. He was annoying, but tolerable. Until!
"Have you ever kissed a guy?"
I didn't answer. It's none of his business. (Yes, but I'm not about to encourage him. I know more than well enough from experience.)
"So," he pushed, "would you like to try?"
I'd had enough.
"You're disgusting and rude. Get the fuck away from me."
He tries to play it off as a joke, then seeing that I wasn't having it, then turned to his friend and started calling me a "feminist" in a decidedly mocking tone. I tartly informed them that "feminist is not a pejorative, and neither is gay, for that matter."
Blank stares. They didn't know what "pejorative" means -- big surprise -- and I have to explain. ...yeah.
Then another guy in his group started ganging up on me, saying condescending things, and I was really starting to get mad. Meanwhile, Douchebag #1 was making little comments about what an asshole I am, and that I didn't need to be mean to him and his friends. The kicker is when he called me "this feminist idiot."
REALLY??
"Get the fuck away from me before I punch you."
"I'll call the cops on you if you touch me."
"Oh, so a big man like you can't handle a little 'feminist idiot' like me?"
He kept making little comments to his friends, just loud enough for me to hear. It's clearly a case of sour grapes.
"No wonder straight girls don't like you. It's because you're an insufferable douchebag."
"Oh I can get all the girls I want, it's easy."
"Really? Go bother one of them then and leave me the fuck alone. You're disgusting."
He got all huffy. "Me, disgusting? You're disgusting." This from the charmer who was trying to make out with me ten minutes before.
I was pissed. I turned to the bartender.
"Get these fucking misogynist assholes away from me, please." Thankfully, he had my back and told them to get out. Douchebag numbers 1 and 2 went outside, but their friend came up to me trying to defend his friends.
"They're not usually like that, they're just drunk, you don't have to be mean." I was pretty pissed at this point and I really had no patience for him and his lame apologies for his disgusting friends. He wouldn't leave me alone, though, and bugged me for several minutes until I deigned to placate him with an offhand comment. Still, he kept at it until I flat out told him to go away and leave me alone.

There are more details I left out, and choice epithets I was called, but I don't really feel like typing out the whole play by play. Needless to say, this is probably the worst treatment I've had as a gay woman in a long time. After they left I broke down crying. The bartender was very apologetic, saying nothing like that has happened there before, and those particular people are regulars. Ironically, the owner is a gay man and he's never had any trouble with them. Bitterly, I pointed out that the owner is not an attractive woman whom frat boys would just love to talk into bed in order to show her what a "real man" is.

He walked me out, effusively apologizing. I biked home, fighting back tears. It was a long time before I could get to sleep, playing it back in my mind, seething with rage. It made my stomach turn.

If there is any question in your mind that we are living in a rape culture, a culture in which young men think they can say and do anything to a woman in pursuit of sex, just because he finds her attractive, regardless of whether or not she is interested, and feels justified in hurling verbal (or physical, or sexual) abuse at her when rebuffed simply because his pride and ego has been hurt, think again.

I am thoroughly disgusted.
All aboard the Love Train. Choo Choo, honeybears. I am Ininiwiyaw Rocopurr:Get in my bed, you perfect human being.
Yesterday's just a memory

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Some people's opinions are based on rational observations, others base theirs on imaginative thinking. The reality-based community ought not to waste it's time refuting delusions.

Also, Bonobos
Formerly Brandenburg-Altmark Me.

Nailed to the Perch
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nailed to the Perch » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:13 pm

Blitzkriegburgistan wrote:Alright, a present example. If I ask her: "Hey, wanna do it?" and she answers "Hell yeah" - I'm in the clear and what follows cannot be rape, right?

No. If she continues to express the concept "hell yeah" in some form, then sure, but people who say "hell yeah" once have not consented in perpetuity to anything and everything you might do to them. Someone can say "hell yeah" and then say "actually, nevermind" three minutes later, at which point you have to stop. Consent isn't a one-time deal - it's an ongoing process.

And, again, it's really not hard. I have never been even faintly worried about raping a partner, because if ever someone I was with stopped actively participating in the sex we were having, I would immediately stop and say, "Hey, everything all right?" because I actually like my partner and want him to enjoy himself! As long as he's pulling me close, moaning in my ear, and saying things like, "goddamn, that feels amazing, don't stop," I'm pretty confident he's consenting!
Useless Eaters wrote:This is a clear attempt to flamenco.

Nailed to the Perch
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nailed to the Perch » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Aghny wrote:There is the subject of blackmail and all that, but if you decide to get raped instead of contacting the authorities for example, that is your fault too and i see that as blackmail.

Aghny wrote:if you decide to get raped...that is your fault

Well, fuck.

Remember kids, we're not living in a rape culture, and no one needs to be educated about rape!

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Nailed to the Perch wrote: As long as he's pulling me close, moaning in my ear, and saying things like, "goddamn, that feels amazing, don't stop," I'm pretty confident he's consenting!

Or the cat is sniffing his butt and he has odd tastes and focus issues...

unrelated: I [¡]just[/I] got your name...
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Nailed to the Perch wrote:
Aghny wrote:There is the subject of blackmail and all that, but if you decide to get raped instead of contacting the authorities for example, that is your fault too and i see that as blackmail.

Well, fuck.

Remember kids, we're not living in a rape culture, and no one needs to be educated about rape!

And it's an insult to suggest otherwise. Clearly.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Nailed to the Perch wrote: As long as he's pulling me close, moaning in my ear, and saying things like, "goddamn, that feels amazing, don't stop," I'm pretty confident he's consenting!

That's OK.

I still don't get it, if that makes you feel better.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS
CONSERVATISM IS FEAR AND STAGNATION AS IDEOLOGY. ONLY MARCH FORWARD.

Pronouns: She/Her
The Alt-Right Playbook
Alt-right/racist terminology
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Nailed to the Perch wrote:

Well, fuck.

We're just being silly feminazis of course!
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:38 pm

New England and The Maritimes wrote:Here's a true story...

That was terrible how they behaved towards her.
Here is how I think I would handle that conversation, would there be anything wrong with my approach?

Me: "Hi there, are you with anyone?"
Her: "No, just myself."
Me: "So, are you single?
Her: "No, I have a girlfriend."
Me: *keeps his distance* "So, you must not be into guys?"
Her: "Nope."
Me: "Oh, I apologize if I'm bothering you in any way."
Me: "Would you like to talk about some things or want me to go away?"
Her: (Decides if the conversation continues)*
Me: "Well, it's been interesting. Goodbye and have a good night."
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Nailed to the Perch
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nailed to the Perch » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:44 pm

True story: one of the worst/best (depending how you look at it) sexual experiences I ever had occurred when the boyfriend's cat utterly refused to leave us alone. We kept tossing him out of bed, starting to get back into the groove, and then all the sudden there would be a cat on top of us going HELLO I'M A KITTY! HELLO! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! I'M A KITTY! After several minutes of this happening over and over we ended up just lying in bed snuggling and quite literally crying with laughter. We can still crack each other up by just saying, "HELLO! I'M BACK!" in the voice we pretend his cat talks in.

(I tell this story both because I think it's funny, and because it's another good example of the sort of sex I'm pretty sure most of the people in this thread whining about how consent is haaaaaaaaard have apparently never had. Much like if your partner is saying "oh god, that's awesome, don't stop," if your partner is laughing and hugging you and sharing jokes with you, it is pretty easy to tell that you're not raping them! Seriously, the entire trick to not raping people is "have sexual encounters that are actually enjoyable with people who are clearly actually enjoying them." This does not seem like an undue burden to me. I am baffled as to why it appears so difficult to so many people.)

Also, squawk. Ex-parrot in the house. (I find it fun to see when/if people recognize me and get the reference. :) )

New England and The Maritimes
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:45 pm

Saiwania wrote:
New England and The Maritimes wrote:Here's a true story...

That was terrible how they behaved towards her.
Here is how I think I would handle that conversation, would there be anything wrong with my approach?

Me: "Hi there, are you with anyone?"
Her: "No, just myself."
Me: "So, are you single?
Her: "No, I have a girlfriend."
Me: *keeps his distance* "So, you must not be into guys?"
Her: "Nope."
Me: "Oh, I apologize if I'm bothering you in any way."
Me: "Would you like to talk about some things or want me to go away?"
Her: (Decides if the conversation continues)*
Me: "Well, it's been interesting. Goodbye and have a good night."

Congratulations, you spent a night not sexually harassing or assaulting anyone.
All aboard the Love Train. Choo Choo, honeybears. I am Ininiwiyaw Rocopurr:Get in my bed, you perfect human being.
Yesterday's just a memory

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Some people's opinions are based on rational observations, others base theirs on imaginative thinking. The reality-based community ought not to waste it's time refuting delusions.

Also, Bonobos
Formerly Brandenburg-Altmark Me.

Choronzon
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Choronzon » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Since getting consent seems to be a really hard and really scary thing for some of you folks, I made you this nice little form to have your partners fill out. Don’t say I never did anything for you.

I, __________, do hereby give full consent to sexual relations with ________________.

I consent to penetration in the following orifices:
[ ] Vagina
[ ] Mouth
[ ] Anus

I consent to the following sexual positions:
[ ] Missionary
[ ] Cowgirl
[ ] Reverse Cowgirl
[ ] Doggystyle
[ ] 69
[ ] Pegging
[ ] Any Position Listed in the Kama Sutra

Do you like to be tied up?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Do you enjoy being hit?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

I. ___________, verify that I do indeed consent to the above activities and positions.

I, __________, verify that I have read and understand the above. I recognize that I my partner may withdraw consent at any time.

Signed
Partner One _____________________, Date _______________
Partner Two _____________________, Date _______________

And I'm a notary, so just send me that with two forms of ID and I'll stamp it for you.

Also, I'm a bit drunk after a long day and have never written a contract before in my life so Neo Art needs to stay the hell out of this thread lest he lawyers all over my good time.
Last edited by Choronzon on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nadkor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Nadkor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:00 pm

Aghny wrote:
Nadkor wrote:
In the sense that you're fucking someone without their consent?

Yeah, I totally see what you mean. That's completely different to fucking someone without their consent.

I meant as in i see rape as physically subjugating someone and then forcibly having sex with them.
Everything else depends on alot of factors that i won't classify them without the full story.

No.

Rape is about consent.

Fucking someone without their consent, regardless of force, is rape.

It's as simple as that.

The fact that you don't know this (regardless of whatever nonsense you declare to 'understand') sits nicely with all the other guys (who you decided don't exist) that don't understand rape or consent.

You are the reason Ms Maxwell is correct. You are the reason why people need to be taught about rape and consent.

You need to be taught about rape and consent.
economic left/right: -7.38, social libertarian/authoritarian: -7.59
thekidswhopoptodaywillrocktomorrow

I think we need more post-coital and less post-rock
Feels like the build-up takes forever but you never get me off

Choronzon
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Choronzon » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Nadkor wrote:
Aghny wrote:
I meant as in i see rape as physically subjugating someone and then forcibly having sex with them.
Everything else depends on alot of factors that i won't classify them without the full story.

No.

Rape is about consent.

It's as simple as that.

The fact that you don't know this (regardless of whatever nonsense you declare to 'understand') sits nicely with all the other guys (who you decided don't exist) that don't understand rape or consent.

You are the reason Ms Maxwell is correct. You are the reason why people need to be taught about rape and consent.

Isn't it funny that all the people insulted by this are the people who really do in fact need to be taught about rape and consent?

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Choronzon wrote:Since getting consent seems to be a really hard and really scary thing for some of you folks, I made you this nice little form to have your partners fill out. Don’t say I never did anything for you.

I, __________, do hereby give full consent to sexual relations with ________________.

I consent to penetration in the following orifices:
[ ] Vagina
[ ] Mouth
[ ] Anus

I consent to the following sexual positions:
[ ] Missionary
[ ] Cowgirl
[ ] Reverse Cowgirl
[ ] Doggystyle
[ ] 69
[ ] Pegging
[ ] Any Position Listed in the Kama Sutra

Do you like to be tied up?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Do you enjoy being hit?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

I. ___________, verify that I do indeed consent to the above activities and positions.

I, __________, verify that I have read and understand the above. I recognize that I my partner may withdraw consent at any time.

Signed
Partner One _____________________, Date _______________
Partner Two _____________________, Date _______________

And I'm a notary, so just send me that with two forms of ID and I'll stamp it for you.

Also, I'm a bit drunk after a long day and have never written a contract before in my life so Neo Art needs to stay the hell out of this thread lest he lawyers all over my good time.

You need to mention that it's good for one use only. So you need to fill out this form every single time.

Also, you can have sex with more than one person. So multiple parties.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nadkor
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nadkor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Condunum wrote:Nope. The concept of murder was created by the law. The concept of rape is a very, very societal thing

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Choronzon wrote:
Nadkor wrote:
No.

Rape is about consent.

It's as simple as that.

Isn't it funny that all the people insulted by this are the people who really do in fact need to be taught about rape and consent?

You'd think, but it's really very sad.

Nadkor
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nadkor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Aghny wrote:if you decide to get raped

Jesus fuck.

Be ashamed of yourself.

Be fucking ashamed of yourself.

United Dependencies
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 22, 2007

Postby United Dependencies » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:05 pm

Choronzon wrote:Isn't it funny that all the people insulted by this are the people who really do in fact need to be taught about rape and consent?

Maybe when this thread started it was.

Now? It just makes me tired of people.
Alien Space Bats wrote:2012: The Year We Lost Contact (with Reality).

Obamacult wrote:Maybe there is an economically sound and rational reason why there are no longer high paying jobs for qualified accountants, assembly line workers, glass blowers, blacksmiths, tanners, etc.

Maybe dragons took their jobs. Maybe unicorns only hid their jobs because unicorns are dicks. Maybe 'jobs' is only an illusion created by a drug addled infant pachyderm. Fuck dude, if we're in 'maybe' land, don't hold back.

This is Nationstates we're here to help

Are you a native or resident of North Carolina?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General