NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2: Gotterdammerung

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:There were eight terrorists at the moment.

After Daniel's fire, there were five.

One, afraid, fired wildly, shooting one of his fellows in the face and falling off the train himself due to recoil. His fellow terrorist fell to the ground of the roof, the left side of his face bleeding out and seriously wounded.

The remaining ones took out submachine guns instead, like the AK-47, seemingly out of nowhere. The simulation was willing to take some acceptable breaks from reality to remain entertaining and difficult. They started to fire wildly toward Daniel and the other EHers, not particularly caring what they were hitting as long as they managed to get these insane killers out of the way.

At this point, Izanagi had finally climbed to the roof of the train (better late than never). The first thing he saw as Daniel taking on several terrorists by himself and managing to take out three. At this point though, it was clear that Daniel would soon be in trouble, once the terrorists regained their sense and realized that he was a serious threat.

The terrorists of course, did the opposite of regaining their sense, and freaked the fuck out, pulling out an assault rifle and shooting blindly (spray-n-pray ftw). With the wind affecting him more so than the others due to his increased surface area thanks to the kimono he was wearing, he sat on top of the roof. Sure, he could probably take out the remaining terrorists, but fuck it. This training simulation wouldn't help him much. So he placed his hand on the roof of the train and began to send vibrations into it, which would cause the terrorists to lose their balance and hopefully give Daniel a clear shot, or give someone else to take them out.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Oh," Aziraphale his said, his expression souring a bit, "the villain is typically here right now, when the hero ends the fight. Hmm. Perhaps Crowley is the hero?"

He started to laugh.

"No, no, that's impossible," he chortled, "If Crowley was the hero, we would all surely die."

He squeezed the troll's hand a bit to get its attention and began to lead it towards its comrade.

"Friend troll," he said quietly, tapping it on its shoulder, "friend troll, the battle is over. We do not need to fight anymore. We are not enemies."

The other troll looking at Aziraphale.

The friendly Troll began conversing with the other in Trollspeak - a series of grunts and groans that make sense to their kind, apparently. The other troll sighed, and patted the friendly troll on the shoulder.

"Well, I'm confused," Lieutenant Fischer commented, as he adjusted his new badge.

Aziraphale just smiled a really cheesy smile that most people hated.

"Lord Sergeant Merrygold Fischer," he said, "do not be confused. It is the simplest thing in the world - peace. We will not fight anymore. We do not need to. We do not have any reason to. It is Lord the Colonel who wishes to fight, not us. He wishes to upset the balance of God, not us. We should not help him do so. He is a rock dropped in the water, causing ripples of violence. Why ripple? We can stay and be tranquil."

His blade dissipated into steam and he offered his free hand to Fischer.

"Lord Sergeant Merrygold Fischer," he said, "life is hard, but this does nothing. Do not let Lord the Colonel control you. You can never see good if you refuse to stop the evil."
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:12 pm

Olthar wrote:Lena simply stared blankly at Daisuke, confused by what he was doing.

As for the man, himself, he'd find absolutely nothing, at least nothing of interest. The only part of her mind that was robotic was a few implants to allow her to control her robotic body parts. The rest was still organic brain matter. Jojo tried to leave as much of her as possible, hoping it would prevent her from changing too much. Of course, it didn't particularly work, and it was likely that the lack of a proper cybernetic brain was a contributing factor to her...eccentricities.

Daisuke pulled back suddenly. "You are Lena." he said bluntly. "You are actually his sister. His real sister. He brought you back from the goddamn dead." he seemed almost horrified by this. "Jesus fucking Christ...Does Crowley know about your true nature?" he asked.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:19 pm

S.A.M.M.E. was about to continue the battle when she witnessed the exchange between Aziraphale and the trolls. A puzzled expression appeared on her holographic face before she smiled and let out a quiet sigh. Returning to a more casual stance, she decreased the energy buildup to her hands and deactivated her shield. It seemed she wouldn't need to fight through this. She chuckled a bit at the angel's innocence, amused by it but happy nonetheless. She should have been annoyed as her goal was to test the armor's full functionality in combat, but something about his goofy grin just prevented her from being mad at him.

Lena stared at Daisuke, her right eye flashing much brighter and more rapidly than it usually does.

"I do not understand," she responded, "My name is...Jane."

She was very much lying, and probably doing a terrible job of it, but she was ordered to only go by that name. So she would until Jojo said otherwise.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:31 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:"I appreciate the offer, but I brought my own." he said, a glass of wine popping into his hand. "Now, what exactly are you doing with my nephew? You're a bright lad, I'd appreciate not having to murder you, but you'd push my hand. Also, will you take these goddamn Nazi trolls away? They're very disruptive toward the conversation."

The Colonel sighed.

He and Crowley were in another room, suddenly. The room was entirely white, with two white leather armchairs for the two. The Colonel took a seat, sipping from his drink. "Better?" he asked. He didn't care for an answer. "Well, it doesn't matter. I think it is. Don't bother trying to use magic here either, because this room is blocked. More so than my penthouse was, too. It's a special secret that we've carried with us for years - the Society, I mean. But all in good time. So... what will sway you, Mr. Crowley? Money? Power? We can provide anything you'd ever want in this world."

Crowley raised an eyebrow. "The main thing I want is what you can't give." he replied cryptically. "But there is something you can- my nephew, Colonel. I would like him back." he said. "Or there will be consequences. You may have blocked off my magic, but I can continue to make your life a hell even without lifting a single finger. But you won't believe that, so I'll merely ask what the hell you want."
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:The other troll looking at Aziraphale.

The friendly Troll began conversing with the other in Trollspeak - a series of grunts and groans that make sense to their kind, apparently. The other troll sighed, and patted the friendly troll on the shoulder.

"Well, I'm confused," Lieutenant Fischer commented, as he adjusted his new badge.

Aziraphale just smiled a really cheesy smile that most people hated.

"Lord Sergeant Merrygold Fischer," he said, "do not be confused. It is the simplest thing in the world - peace. We will not fight anymore. We do not need to. We do not have any reason to. It is Lord the Colonel who wishes to fight, not us. He wishes to upset the balance of God, not us. We should not help him do so. He is a rock dropped in the water, causing ripples of violence. Why ripple? We can stay and be tranquil."

"Lord Sergeant Merrygold Fischer," he said, "life is hard, but this does nothing. Do not let Lord the Colonel control you. You can never see good if you refuse to stop the evil."

"It's Lieutenant now," he replied, standing up. "But... I suppose you're right. The Colonel has no interest in this place anymore. Bigger plans have already been set in motion."

Fischer walked over to the Colonel's desk, and began looking through some of the papers. "There are some others in this base that I might be able to sway. If there are enough, we can liberate this base from Thule." He looked up, and nodded to Eraldo, who had been able to loosen his straps and free himself. "Sorry about that," Lieutenant Fischer said.

Eraldo scoffed and walked over to the Colonel's desk. "There's probably some information we can use in here," he commented. He looked at the EHers. "I'm Anton's cousin. A detective named Eraldo Coil. I was captured with him a week or so ago. And I'd shake hands and join in the kumbaya realization, but I'll stick with looking through the Colonel's papers and finding some information as to my cousin's whereabouts."

The Lieutenant shrugged. "Right. Anyways, I suppose you're all very tired. There's a portal in the base. It'll take you back to Elfen High. I'll take control of this base, and send Eraldo to your school when the coast is clear."

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:The Colonel sighed.

He and Crowley were in another room, suddenly. The room was entirely white, with two white leather armchairs for the two. The Colonel took a seat, sipping from his drink. "Better?" he asked. He didn't care for an answer. "Well, it doesn't matter. I think it is. Don't bother trying to use magic here either, because this room is blocked. More so than my penthouse was, too. It's a special secret that we've carried with us for years - the Society, I mean. But all in good time. So... what will sway you, Mr. Crowley? Money? Power? We can provide anything you'd ever want in this world."

Crowley raised an eyebrow. "The main thing I want is what you can't give." he replied cryptically. "But there is something you can- my nephew, Colonel. I would like him back." he said. "Or there will be consequences. You may have blocked off my magic, but I can continue to make your life a hell even without lifting a single finger. But you won't believe that, so I'll merely ask what the hell you want."

"What I want?" the Colonel asked. He chuckled.

"Mr. Crowley what I want is something I will soon get. The Fuhrer has promised it. And soon the Fuhrer will not only be the leader of the Thule Society, but the leader of the world as well. All of Earth will be under the banner of the New Reich. And the mark of the Thule shall be painted on the walls of Elfen High in blood. Your blood, Mr. Crowley. And your students' blood."
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Alison shrugged. She liked carrots anyways -- they tasted delicious.

"Go for it."

And with that she probably made the dumbest decision ever made in Elfen High, but this is funny and I want to see where this goes. :P

Then she was put on an operating table while little bunny doctors experimented on her. Allow this adorable image into your head. She was kept under antithesisa, of course.

Then when she woke up, she felt...hyperactive. Extremely so, boundless amounts of energy. Also a bit frisky, but that's probably natural in EH. A bunny held a mirror in front of her, so she saw herself with large bunny ears which she could move around and control, as well as (when she opened her mouth) two buck teeth. Also, bigger boobs. I'm sure they play some sort of biological purpose.

Did I mention the hyperactivity?

Can you hear me now? She heard the General speak in her head.

Alison nodded, flexing her new bunny ears to see what she could get them to do.

I know that the bigger boobs would be for Crowley's benefit, of course, and I presume that she has a cute wittle bunny tail. It was a pretty good look, actually. It would probably make anyone go "d'awwww".

I'd ask whether we have cat-girls and pony-girls show up, but that's not the point right now.

What now? she asked the General, curious to what they need her to do.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Aziraphale just smiled a really cheesy smile that most people hated.

"It's Lieutenant now," he replied, standing up. "But... I suppose you're right. The Colonel has no interest in this place anymore. Bigger plans have already been set in motion."

Fischer walked over to the Colonel's desk, and began looking through some of the papers. "There are some others in this base that I might be able to sway. If there are enough, we can liberate this base from Thule." He looked up, and nodded to Eraldo, who had been able to loosen his straps and free himself. "Sorry about that," Lieutenant Fischer said.

Eraldo scoffed and walked over to the Colonel's desk. "There's probably some information we can use in here," he commented. He looked at the EHers. "I'm Anton's cousin. A detective named Eraldo Coil. I was captured with him a week or so ago. And I'd shake hands and join in the kumbaya realization, but I'll stick with looking through the Colonel's papers and finding some information as to my cousin's whereabouts."

The Lieutenant shrugged. "Right. Anyways, I suppose you're all very tired. There's a portal in the base. It'll take you back to Elfen High. I'll take control of this base, and send Eraldo to your school when the coast is clear."

Aziraphale shook his head.

"We cannot leave without Crowley," he said, "We cannot, will not, leave any of our friends behind. Not with Lord the Colonel. It is too dangerous."
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:"It's Lieutenant now," he replied, standing up. "But... I suppose you're right. The Colonel has no interest in this place anymore. Bigger plans have already been set in motion."

Aziraphale shook his head.

"We cannot leave without Crowley," he said, "We cannot, will not, leave any of our friends behind. Not with Lord the Colonel. It is too dangerous."

"I have no idea where they went," Fischer replied. "But I know that The Colonel wouldn't kill Crowley now. He talked about waiting for some glorious battle."

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Divia nodded when Eris mentioned the Internet. It was bad. Then Eris asked her whether she was a masochist.

"... masochist? What... what is that?" she questioned the goddess of chaos.

For heavens sake, Divia had no idea what masochism was, having never heard that term before mentioned in Heavensgate. She was thoroughly uninitiated in the world that existed "below the belt", so to speak.

Eris snapped her fingers and the two were now sitting on two chairs in the middle of the hallway. A table was between them, and on that table was a teapot and two glass teacups. She handed one to Divia and then crossed her legs.

She then stated, "Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil... But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future where my evil is law. Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku!"

She took a sip of her tea, and said finally, "And that is why we must have sex, so that I may teach you about masochism."

Divia took the teacup and sipped it. It was delicious tea, a jasmine pur'eh, and it was rather relaxing, sitting on a pretty table drinking tea, even if it was in the middle of a school hallway. But never mind that.

Absentmindly, she took out a brush and began brushing her hair.

"You wish to... teach me about machoism?" Divia asked the goddess after she told her tale. "If I may ask, good madam, what do you mean by 'sex'? Is that a virtue of sorts? And is this a good thing? Will Raphael be honored to have it?"

Okay, she was curious -- she had always wanted to learn, but what was sex?
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:47 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Aziraphale just smiled a really cheesy smile that most people hated.

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Crowley raised an eyebrow. "The main thing I want is what you can't give." he replied cryptically. "But there is something you can- my nephew, Colonel. I would like him back." he said. "Or there will be consequences. You may have blocked off my magic, but I can continue to make your life a hell even without lifting a single finger. But you won't believe that, so I'll merely ask what the hell you want."

"What I want?" the Colonel asked. He chuckled.

"Mr. Crowley what I want is something I will soon get. The Fuhrer has promised it. And soon the Fuhrer will not only be the leader of the Thule Society, but the leader of the world as well. All of Earth will be under the banner of the New Reich. And the mark of the Thule shall be painted on the walls of Elfen High in blood. Your blood, Mr. Crowley. And your students' blood."

Crowley sighed. "Look, are you going to give me anything solid or just going to speak bullshit at me? Because if the latter, I'd rather read a book and pass the time. If the former, we can have an actual conversation instead of this melodramatic bullshit, man."
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:51 pm

Olthar wrote:S.A.M.M.E. was about to continue the battle when she witnessed the exchange between Aziraphale and the trolls. A puzzled expression appeared on her holographic face before she smiled and let out a quiet sigh. Returning to a more casual stance, she decreased the energy buildup to her hands and deactivated her shield. It seemed she wouldn't need to fight through this. She chuckled a bit at the angel's innocence, amused by it but happy nonetheless. She should have been annoyed as her goal was to test the armor's full functionality in combat, but something about his goofy grin just prevented her from being mad at him.

Lena stared at Daisuke, her right eye flashing much brighter and more rapidly than it usually does.

"I do not understand," she responded, "My name is...Jane."

She was very much lying, and probably doing a terrible job of it, but she was ordered to only go by that name. So she would until Jojo said otherwise.

"Does he have any bloody idea what the hell he's done?" Dai suddenly roared. He nodded at Lena. "Go meet me at Jojo's room. I need to talk with Simus. Immediately."

Daisuke sent one of his other robot bodies to fly right outside Jojo's room, while the one in the simulation room made sure the simulation worked properly. When Lena arrived, Daisuke knocked on Jojo's door.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Crowley sighed. "Look, are you going to give me anything solid or just going to speak bullshit at me? Because if the latter, I'd rather read a book and pass the time. If the former, we can have an actual conversation instead of this melodramatic bullshit, man."

"There's a war coming," the Colonel said. "An army is being raised. An army funded by you're dear friend Damien Seward. Well, not exactly. I can't give away the important details, but I'm sure you'll learn them. Your school has a habit of doing that."

He took a sip from his drink, finishing the glass. "I'm going to let you go now, Mr. Crowley. Put you back in your school. I have a meeting with the Fuhrer. But before I go... I will answer one question that you have. I'm sure you have many, but I don't have the authority or the ignorance to answer them all."
Last edited by Nude East Ireland on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:54 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Divia took the teacup and sipped it. It was delicious tea, a jasmine pur'eh, and it was rather relaxing, sitting on a pretty table drinking tea, even if it was in the middle of a school hallway. But never mind that.

"You wish to... teach me about machoism?" Divia asked the goddess after she told her tale. "If I may ask, good madam, what do you mean by 'sex'? Is that a virtue of sorts? And is this a good thing? Will Raphael be honored to have it?"

Eris nodded. "Oh yes, I'm sure Raphael would be honored to have sex. In fact, he had plenty of it. Why, he even had several mistresses. He also had many affairs, despite the fact that he was engaged. He was quite the asshole." She was quite obviously talking about a completely different Raphael, but fuck it, I want to see Divia's reaction.

Anyway, Eris once again snapped her fingers and a projector screen appeared. The table disappeared, and the two chairs slid next to each other so that Divia and Eris sat side by side. Popcorn appeared in her hands, and a video from Crowley's "secret stash" began playing.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Crowley sighed. "Look, are you going to give me anything solid or just going to speak bullshit at me? Because if the latter, I'd rather read a book and pass the time. If the former, we can have an actual conversation instead of this melodramatic bullshit, man."

"There's a war coming," the Colonel said. "An army is being raised. An army funded by you're dear friend Damien Seward. Well, not exactly. I can't give away the important details, but I'm sure you'll learn them. Your school has a habit of doing that."

He took a sip from his drink, finishing the glass. "I'm going to let you go now, Mr. Crowley. Put you back in your school. I have a meeting with the Fuhrer. But before I go... I will answer one question that you have. I'm sure you have many, but I don't have the authority or the ignorance to answer them all."

Crowley asked one. "What the hell do you need Anton for?"
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Shortly Daisuke knocked on the door, it opened, revealing a partition of S.A.M.M.E. standing there with the robot body that she had been using earlier.

"Yes? Is there something I..." she began in a cheerful voice before noticing Lena standing there.

Immediately, the AI's disposition soured, and if this body had a face, she would have been scowling.

"How much do you know?" she asked with an angry but non-hostile tone.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:"There's a war coming," the Colonel said. "An army is being raised. An army funded by you're dear friend Damien Seward. Well, not exactly. I can't give away the important details, but I'm sure you'll learn them. Your school has a habit of doing that."

Crowley asked one. "What the hell do you need Anton for?"

"We have a special kind of magitech setup at our capital," the Colonel began. "Thanks to advancements by Simus and Taka-Jameson - all your students, by the way - we have completed a project that will allow us to suck the magical energies from a being. That being is Anton, who we have calculated as the second most magically gifted human of all time. Guess who the first is."

He sighed, and smirked. "Anton's magical energies - once contained in our machine - will be used to power an army of supernatural warriors."

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Olthar wrote:Shortly Daisuke knocked on the door, it opened, revealing a partition of S.A.M.M.E. standing there with the robot body that she had been using earlier.

"Yes? Is there something I..." she began in a cheerful voice before noticing Lena standing there.

Immediately, the AI's disposition soured, and if this body had a face, she would have been scowling.

"How much do you know?" she asked with an angry but non-hostile tone.

"I know Simus brought back the dead." Daisuke said in a very dark voice. "I know he did that despite the serious, serious risks of it. I know he brought back what should have been left firmly for dead. Now I need to see Simus. Pronto."
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Divia took the teacup and sipped it. It was delicious tea, a jasmine pur'eh, and it was rather relaxing, sitting on a pretty table drinking tea, even if it was in the middle of a school hallway. But never mind that.

Eris nodded. "Oh yes, I'm sure Raphael would be honored to have sex. In fact, he had plenty of it. Why, he even had several mistresses. He also had many affairs, despite the fact that he was engaged. He was quite the asshole." She was quite obviously talking about a completely different Raphael, but fuck it, I want to see Divia's reaction.

Anyway, Eris once again snapped her fingers and a projector screen appeared. The table disappeared, and the two chairs slid next to each other so that Divia and Eris sat side by side. Popcorn appeared in her hands, and a video from Crowley's "secret stash" began playing.

Divia's eyes widened. This was new information to her.

"Raphael was engaged and had... 'affairs'? And... 'mistresses'? Does that mean that he worked with a lot of women as he helped govern Heavensgate and make sure that it's as perfect as it can be, despite being busy with other things?"

But then she was silenced as the projector slid down and a video began playing. It so happened to be that this was the video of Eric and his lover fucking with Crowley in the locker room on the first day of term.

Divia... well, let's just say that she was confused to what exactly they were doing to one another.

And yes, he had rattlesnakes and hot sauce.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Crowley asked one. "What the hell do you need Anton for?"

"We have a special kind of magitech setup at our capital," the Colonel began. "Thanks to advancements by Simus and Taka-Jameson - all your students, by the way - we have completed a project that will allow us to suck the magical energies from a being. That being is Anton, who we have calculated as the second most magically gifted human of all time. Guess who the first is."

He sighed, and smirked. "Anton's magical energies - once contained in our machine - will be used to power an army of supernatural warriors."

Crowley sighed. "Oh. Yay. Melodramatic cunts. Well, this was an...informative meeting. Can I say one last word, by the way?" he asked.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:18 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:"We have a special kind of magitech setup at our capital," the Colonel began. "Thanks to advancements by Simus and Taka-Jameson - all your students, by the way - we have completed a project that will allow us to suck the magical energies from a being. That being is Anton, who we have calculated as the second most magically gifted human of all time. Guess who the first is."

Crowley sighed. "Oh. Yay. Melodramatic cunts. Well, this was an...informative meeting. Can I say one last word, by the way?" he asked.

"Make it quick, Mr. Crowley," the Colonel replied.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Speaking directly to Jojo who was deeper into the room while the robot at the door stood silent, S.A.M.M.E. informed him of the situation.

"Jojo, sir," she said quietly, "Someone has found out about Lena."

"What!?" he said angrily, shooting up out of his chair.

Immediately, he ran through the room and approached the door, shoving the robot away. The young inventor glared daggers at Daisuke before grabbing the older man's shoulders and pulling his face close.

"You are not to say anything about this to anyone," he said, his voice ice cold, "The family must not find out about it."

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Crowley sighed. "Oh. Yay. Melodramatic cunts. Well, this was an...informative meeting. Can I say one last word, by the way?" he asked.

"Make it quick, Mr. Crowley," the Colonel replied.

Crowley gave a smile. "Peek-a-boo."

Then the drones started to fire hellfire missiles down at the base below them. Magic had been blocked. Technology, on the other hand, had very much not been as easily. Crowley wore his standard computer contact lenses, and during the conversation he had sent his coordinates toward the ISSR.

The ISSR immediately proceeded to fly their drones toward a small town in Brazil where the Thules had made a small hideout. Then, at Crowley's second signal, they began to fire down at the little base, which Jackie can describe in detail.

I'm sure the drones began to be rapidly slaughtered by the magitech defences, but Crowley took this time to cackle loudly to himself before getting up. "You have your tricks, Colonel? So do I." he extended a hand for a shake. "I suggest you hit the self-destruct button on this place if you already haven't, to eliminate whatever data you have. We will meet again."
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:27 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:"Make it quick, Mr. Crowley," the Colonel replied.

Crowley gave a smile. "Peek-a-boo."

Then the drones started to fire hellfire missiles down at the base below them. Magic had been blocked. Technology, on the other hand, had very much not been as easily. Crowley wore his standard computer contact lenses, and during the conversation he had sent his coordinates toward the ISSR.

The ISSR immediately proceeded to fly their drones toward a small town in Brazil where the Thules had made a small hideout. Then, at Crowley's second signal, they began to fire down at the little base, which Jackie can describe in detail.

I'm sure the drones began to be rapidly slaughtered by the magitech defences, but Crowley took this time to cackle loudly to himself before getting up. "You have your tricks, Colonel? So do I." he extended a hand for a shake. "I suggest you hit the self-destruct button on this place if you already haven't, to eliminate whatever data you have. We will meet again."

"You're right, Mr. Crowley!" the Colonel yelled over the explosions. The hideout was exploding, with its reserves blasting through walls and ceilings. He stood, and chuckled. "We will me again!"

He thrusted his fist towards Crowley, blasting lightning at the wizard. The blast knocked Crowley from the base, and he fell onto a hay cart in the small Brazil town. Needless to say, everyone was going crazy due to the drone strikes. The Colonel was gone, as was the magic block. The base was burning down, all of its information destroyed with it.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Meanwhile, back at the train shootout, there was a wooden cane. This cane and its master had seen many things together, fought many creatures, hit many objects. And now, the two of them knew, the time for another adventure had come. Thus, the cane readied itself for the moment it would fly through the air.

Then it flew through the air.

And impaled a terrorist's eye.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse