NATION

PASSWORD

U-15WC3 (Everything Thread)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Shadowbourne
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

U-15WC3 (Everything Thread)

Postby Shadowbourne » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:58 am

Welcome to the 3rd Edition of the U-15 World Championship!

Format
There will be 8 groups of 4, the top 2 teams in each group will then advance to the Round of 16, Final 8, Semi's, and then the Finals.

Scorination
I will be using NSFS 3.0.1 for this tournament.

RP Bonuses
RP bonuses will be graded on a scale of 0 to 1, with a .1 bonus for posting a roster. Bonuses will degrade throughout the knockout round. RP scores will be based on creativity, style, and length. Cutoffs will be around 7:15 PM EST.

Venues
The home of the Ridgebourne Fighting Mongeese, the "Richter Bowl" is one of Shadowbourne's largest and most historically significant stadiums. It has a seating capacity of 74,450

Located in Northcliffe, the former capital of Shadowbourne, the National Pitch is home to both the national team and the Frescola's Premier League's Northcliffe United. It is widely regarded as one of the world's most technologically advanced venues. The complex seats up to 108,800 fans.

Located in Rockport, the Convention Center is home to the FPLS's Rockport FC. It seats 64,025.

The PAC is home to the FPL's Palmburg FC and was the location of the WKC semifinals. It seats up to 70,000 fans.

Schedule
3/22/13: MD1 (1 v. 4, 2 vs. 3)
3/23/13: MD2 (1 v. 3, 2 v. 4)
3/24/13: MD3 (1 v. 2, 3 v. 4)
3/25/13: Off Day
3/26/13: MD 4 (1 v. 4, 2 vs. 3)
3/27/13: MD5 (1 v. 3, 2 v. 4)
3/28/13: MD6 (1 v. 2, 3 v. 4)
3/29/13: Off Day
3/30/13: Round of 16
3/31/13: Quarterfinals
4/1/13: Semifinals
4/2/13: Consolation Game
4/3/13: Final
Participating Nations (32):
Farfadillis
Darmen
Sicoutimont
Shadowbourne
Grandterre
Filopines
Yesopalitha
Mapletish
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
The Inevitable Syndicate
Wight
Free South Califas
Mashiki
Timfen
Kriegiersien
Western Borderlands
Slembana
Ko-oren
Mangolana
Vettrera
Swyftlandre
Maklohi Vai
Equestrian States
The Sova Empire
95X
Schmiegelland
The Paradystopi Lymryk Isles
The gypsies
VVest Guiana
Boring Paradise
Subramani
United Provinces of Atlantica
Last edited by Shadowbourne on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Demonym: Bournean || Trigramme: SDB || Population: 147,129,762 || Telephone Code: +817 || TLD: .sdb

3rd Place: WKC IV
2nd Place:
None
1st Place: None
NSTracker | Embassy Program | Factbook
This nation represents 75% of my real-life views.

Shadowbourne
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowbourne » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:58 am

Group A (Northcliffe)
Wight
Sicoutimont
Maklohi Vai
Western Borderlands

Group B (Northcliffe)
Free South Califas
Boring Paradise
Yesopalitha
Swyftlandre

Group C (Palmburg)
Filopines
Slembana
Shadowbourne
Vettrera

Group D (Palmburg)
Kriegiersien
Subramani
95X

Group E (Ridgebourne)
Farfadillis
United Provinces of Atlantica
Equestrian States
Timfen

Group F (Ridgebourne)
The Paradystopi Lymryk Isles
Grandterre
The gypsies
Mashiki

Group G (Rockport)
Mapletish
Darmen
Ko-oren
The Sova Empire

Group H (Rockport)
Schmiegelland
The Inevitable Syndicate
VVest Guiana
Mangolana

Draw done using random.org List Randomizer.
Last edited by Shadowbourne on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 22 times in total.

Demonym: Bournean || Trigramme: SDB || Population: 147,129,762 || Telephone Code: +817 || TLD: .sdb

3rd Place: WKC IV
2nd Place:
None
1st Place: None
NSTracker | Embassy Program | Factbook
This nation represents 75% of my real-life views.

The gypsies
Secretary

Founded: Jul 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Team

Postby The gypsies » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:25 pm

GK; 1 Sydney F Smith (Gypseyville) 2 Wes Paul Simpson-Gerrard (Randers) 3 Tommy Stafford (Virtus)
Defenders; 4 Graham Carol Starkey (Cosmos) 5 Francis Lawton (Faetano) 6 David Kidd (Libertas) 7 Alan Green (Chelski) 8 Frank Carlyle (Shiverpool) 9 Nick Robins (carcrashenal) 10 Paul McDermott (Selltic) 11 Terry Mcguire (virtus)
Midfielders; 12 Tony Brammwell (Manchest United) 13 Adrian P. Friar (Trampmere rovers) 14 John Kennedy (Evertonne) 15 Tony Higginson (mixed racepool) 16 Asa Murphy (Ducksea) 17 Mick Price (Shiverpool) 18 Stuart Davies (No club) 19 Bill Brown (Gypseyville)
Strikers; 20 James Charnock (Randers) 21 Billy Nelson (Barcaonhisona) 22 Chris Bromilow ( Faetano) 23 Janet Kirby (c) (Gypseyville)

Manager : Geoff gorden
Assistant : jolp

Ko-oren
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ko-oren » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:57 pm

All players are in youth programs of (top) teams of the KNL (Ko-orenite National League). Some have already been offered a pro contract as long as they manage to reach their 16th birthday 'in one piece', and some of these players will turn 16 in a few weeks. There is a decent pool of people to pull from, so older players have been given the advantage over younger ones, as age difference (at that age) can make a big difference physically.

Starting XI:
GK 12-47432*

DEF Tarkun Isharabun
DEF Antares Alnas^
DEF Aulas Alnas^
DEF Pulgaherun Majagorean
DEF Marlikon Kapdilinan

MID Marfark Hadar^
MID Dhusinthan Karakulauram
MID Merguthau Tarjurinjet

STR Gahaludin Dhalakeli
STR 10-88217*

Subs:
GK Furud Edais^
GK Lasruthian Thrugigun
DEF Ragnar Niflhel_
DEF Melekun Kapurtikun
DEF Denejis Loljuklen
DEF Lassanar Tarakaguwi
DEF Watrathe Upwalagin
MID 3-55832*
MID Sadamelik Alsione^
MID Hautranbel Gelugiran
STR Sanarwen Erguthidhan
STR Lodur Muspelheim_

*Of Thaulandian descent
^Of New Ko-orenite descent
_Of Arhorenite descent
(All are colonies of Ko-oren)
WCC and WCOH President and NS Sports' only WC, WBC, WB, WCOH, IBC, RUWC, Test Cricket, ODI, and T20 loser!

Trigramme: KOR - Demonym: Ko-orenite - Population: 27.270.096
Map - Regions - Spreadsheets - Domestic Sports Newswires - Factbooks
Champions 1x World Cup - 1x CoH - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 4x World Bowl - 1x IBC - 4x RUWC - 3x RLWC - 2x T20 WC - 1x AODICC - 2x ARWC - 1x FHWC - 1x HWC - 1x Beach Cup
Runners-up 1x World Cup - 3x CAFA - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 3x World Bowl - 1x WCoH - 4x IBC - 2x RUWC - 1x GCF Test Cricket - 1x ODI WT - 2x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x WLC - 1x FHWC
Organisation & Hosting 2x WCC President - 1x WCOH President / 1x BoF - 1x CAFA - 1x World Bowl - 1x WCOH - 2x RUWC - 1x ODI WT - 1x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x ARWC - 1x FHWC - (defunct) IRLCC, BCCC, Champions Bowl

Free South Califas
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Free South Califas » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:24 pm

FEDERAL TEAM
presented by the Football Assembly and the International Sporting Affairs Commission
68th Federal Assembly, Federated Communities of Free South Califas

My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y (within reason)

RP injuries to my players N
- no need, I've got plans for them :twisted:
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y
Hand out red cards to my players Y

Godmod other events - only related to earthquakes, droughts, wildfires, mudslides and other realistic weather events typical of Southern California or your country. Earthquakes are extremely common here, but rarely strong enough to break anything or even be noticed without sensitive equipment.

In winter, flooding can strand vehicles in the heavily-populated area around Mission Valley Stadium in San Diego, which itself is actually an emergency shelter in wildfire season (October in San Diego County).

new this cycle / Home: Kirola One-Six-Two 'FSC Federal Team'
ImageImage

new this cycle / Away: Kirola Confection Currant Pan Dulce
ImageImage
Pan dulce, Castilian Spanish for 'sweet bread', is an assortment of frosted pastries that has been popular across South Califas since the days before the late 19th century war in which the region was annexed from Mexico by the empire that was later overthrown in the revolution.

Goalkeeper: Federal Sporting Uniforms 'Union Goalie'
One of the 'Incredible 11 Kits', specifically the eight provided by 13FA/ISAC571 International Sporting Uniform Provision Act and the duly compensated union labor thereof for World Cup 61

Starters
GK 01 Rubem Younge, 15
LD 02 Anabel Nastasya, 14
CD 03 Esmund Daniel, 15
CD 04 Neal Gerhardt, 14
RD 05 Dobromil Victorino, 15
LWM06 Sig Scrivener, 14
LM 07 Gilberto Maya, 14
RM 08 Tzila Wilcox, 15
RWM 09 Rikki Suzo, 13
Ss 10 Dolores Silva, 15
CF 00 Miguel Terranova, 15

Bench
GK 11 Finnegan Bébinn, 15
GK 20 Kristina Gayla, 14
DF 13 Varla Zellwege, 14
DF 14 Jenessa Sternberg, 13
DF 21 Evelyn Grant, 14
DF 22 Seosamh Leonard, 13
MF 15 Timof Sims, 14
MF 16 Olivia Weiner, 13
MF 23 Jeanine Lucia, 13
MF 24 Conti Sher, 13
FW 17 Yelena Dolors, 15
FW 25 Rolando Capello, 14
FW 31 Ratan Susumu, 14

Assigned roles
Set pieces: Ss 10 Dolores Silva, 15
Penalty in regulation time: RM 08 Tzila Wilcox, 15
Penalty shootout: Wilcox, Terranova, Silva, Younge, Gerhardt
Left corners: LWM06 Sig Scrivener, 14
Right corners: RD 05 Dobromil Victorino, 15

Home stadia in ideal order
in Los Angeles, LA: Rose Bowl; Pasadena, Los Angeles (93,000)
in San Diego, SD: Gaslamp Quarter Stadium; San Diego, SD
Other 8 counties: San Bernardino County Sports Complex; Fontana, San Bernardino
LA: Carson Soccer Center; Carson, Los Angeles
SD: Mission Valley Stadium; San Diego, SD
Other: Riverside Municipal Stadium; Riverside, RS
LA: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum; Los Angeles, LA
SD: Torero Stadium; San Diego, SD
Other: Bakersfield Memorial Stadium; Bakersfield, Kern (20,000)

Group B
ImageFSC
ImageNeu Engollon
ImageYesopalitha
ImageSwyftlandre

Pundit predictions
In South Califas, the press mostly disagrees about whether the Califan kids will finish second or third. Considering the state of football development in Yesopalitha and the considerable challenges presented by the other two programs, it was the rare and largely ignored pundit who dared presume the Califans would finish first; however, it is entirely possible, as all have noticed that the group has a lot of parity "on paper".
FSC Government
Senate: Saul Califas; First Deputy Leader of the Opposition
Senior Whip, Communist Party (Meiderup)

WA: Califan WA Detachment (CWAD).
Justice
On Autism/"R-word"
(Lir. apologized, so ignore that part.)
Anarchy Works/Open Borders
Flag
I'm autistic and (proud, but) thus not a "social detective", so be warned: I might misread or accidentally offend you.
'Obvious' implications, tones, cues etc. may also be missed.
SELF MANAGEMENT ✯ DIRECT ACTION ✯ WORKER SOLIDARITY
Libertarian Communist

COMINTERN/Stonewall/TRC

Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:35 pm

Royal Kingdom of Quebec Grim Reapers

Country Code: QUE
Denonym:Quebecois
Nickname: Grim Reapers
Manager:Jin Choon Kim
Assistant Manager:Ho Weon Han
Captain: Hong Chun Joo
Assistant Captains: Adrien Marchand, Eugene Cohen

RP Permissions
Choose my goalscorers: Yes.
Godmod scoring events: Yes.
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes.
Hand out red cards to my players: No.
RP Injuries to my players: Yes.
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes.
Godmod other events: Yes(Be creative. I'm completely friendly and encouraging to blowing up stadiums!)

Style Modifier: +5

Starting XI
GK- Dakota Lavertu-Dumas, 11
DEF- Adrian Van Zanten, 12
DEF- Billy Carter,13
DEF- Ross Woodward-Kim, 13
DMD- Edmund Kent, 14
MID- Daniel Chapdelaine, 14
MID- Xavier Hertel, 10
MID- Rene Bourassa, 14
MID- Jong Gi Park, 13
FOR- Hong Chun Joo, 14
FOR- Zachary Fortin, 11

Reserves
GK- Shin Ho Park,8
DEF- Kenneth Favreau ,9
MID- William Corriander,10
FOR- Ki Beom Park, 10
Last edited by The Royal Kingdom of Quebec on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WORK IN PROGRESS: The Wanderer's Guide To Somewhere: Megathread!

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 01, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boring Paradise » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:42 pm

Boring Paradise's
U-15 WC3 Squad

Manager: Matthew Johnstone(age 33)
Assistant Manager: Andrew Whitehouse (age 36)
Coach: Brian McFalon (age 43)
Assistant Coach: Raiyaan McCloud (age 47)

Starters

POS - NO - Name             - Age

GK - 01 - Osama Homewood - 12
GK - 12 - Vikram Ahmad - 14

DEF - 02 - John Alklani - 12
DEF - 03 - Daniel Jones - 12
DEF - 04 - John Hall - 12
DEF - 05 - Robert Johnston - 12

DEF - 13 - Fred Hong - 14
DEF - 14 - Harry Donnaldson - 14
DEF - 15 - Owen Whitley - 14
DEF - 16 - Ben Snaif - 14

MID - 06 - Kevin Harris - 12
MID - 07 - Hishaam Ali - 12
MID - 08 - Robert Patterson - 12
MID - 09 - Robbie Webber - 12

MID - 17 - Joseph Wood - 13
MID - 18 - Mike Mikeal - 13
MID - 19 - Samuel Smith - 14
MID - 20 - Alexanda Smith - 14

FWD - 10 - Sameer Jaklim - 12
FWD - 11 - Raiyaan Malik - 12

FWD - 21 - Jonathen Webb - 14
FWD - 22 - Kieran Green - 14
FWD - 23 - Ashrav Bilotti - 14

Choose my goalscorers: Y
Godmod scoring events: Y
RP injuries to my players: Y
Godmod injuries to my players: N
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y (Only one more than your team)
Hand out red cards to my players: N
Godmod other events: Y

Style Modifiers: +3.1
The Paradisian Empire contains the Center, Boring Paradise, and the loyal countries that have sworn allegiance.

Best Places
U-15 World Cup 7 Runners-Up
WWISC 2 Runners Up
U-15 Chamionship (3rd Place)
Friendly Cup X (3rd Place)
Hosted
Internation FireStorm Cup II,III
Friendly Cup X

Free South Califas
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

'Of Every Eight': Introduction

Postby Free South Califas » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:43 pm

"to the ruin of few, but to all striking fear"
motto of the 'unofficial social enforcement committee' as reported in the nonfiction bestseller 'of every eight'

OF EVERY EIGHT
Introduction to a tale of criminal exploitation under football's glowing sheen

The dimly lit stage and adjacent seating at the Cesar Chávez Memorial Art Park & Exhibition Hall was almost silent, every hypothetical pindrop echoing in the cavernous closed environment as enchiladas, quesadillas, tacos, burritos, pan dulce, empanadas, tortas and credit hour notes changed hands in the open floor space hidden beyond the solid black wall behind the podium. Even that lectern was an odd reminder of the Califan social order if it was possible to forget at the Delano Festival of Books: wide enough to field a committee; folding capacity and pop-out legs turning it into a table for panel discussions in a few seconds; and in either case, almost impossible for a single person to command without the others yielding the floor.

As the clock ticked 13:09, satiated attendees and a few rushed scragglers began to filter in to the seating area, some visibly worried about the tomato stains on their books. Califan football fans interested in the Federal Team, and indeed anyone who had kept up with the news, had already learned to put on a brave face if the topic of the U-15 squad should come up. It seemed a fine enough idea at the time, after all: put the brightest young athletes in the game together in a bid to give them all experience on the world stage and a chance to mature while setting a positive example - and try to patch up any personality conflicts later. An observer familiar with the context would assume that everyone in the lecture space knew the grim details of what had happened, and the sporting result - not to mention the feat of writing, editing and publishing a complete book of significant popular interest, normally celebrated at the DFB - must have been of secondary importance at best.

At 13:11, already feeling out of place with half a pizza crust wrapped up in his pocket, Ricardo Mayor reminded himself that he had been elected as a delegate in his neighborhood and then among the other delegates at the City Assembly for a reason. He hated that he had to remind himeslf, but he had been elected to express the mandate of Delano at the Kern County Assembly for a reason, and other county delegates were no fools when they voted for him in the Federal Assembly ballot, and finally, he had every right to represent the International Sporting Affairs Committee after being duly elected there. After all, it was his job.

Slowly pulling a hand in front of his face as if stroking it from a short distance, he yanked a neutral :meh: expression out of himself the best he could, forgetting even after all that neurotic worrying the first thing he had learned in Communications 101: No one will actually notice if you're nervous. Even if he had remembered, though, he probably would have miscategorized the feeling as guilt. Why after all, as the intrusive question continued to plague him, should I have survived?

According to the written materials, the panel to discuss the joint effort Of Every Eight was to begin promptly at 13:15. A few confused international visitors aside, Califans knew that 13:20 would be optimistic, and to the astute reader it may have already become apparent why meetings never happen on time there. As 13:15 came to pass with a soft ding emanating from the stage, it began to appear as if the sociable and celebratory mood that had overtaken the impromptu food court was evaporating as attendees reached the lecture hall. Delegate Mayor shook hands with the oncoming Delegate French from the Kern County Educational Access Committee, who would silently take over as the representative of official order once he finished speaking.

Fixated on the grim faces in the crowd, themselves slightly shaken by the occasion to remember the awful tragedy that befell the U-15 Federal Team, the two delegates were a bit taken by surprise at 13:17 with the entrance of a silent Security Delegate from the county and all four of the book's editors onto the stage in single file. After the buzz and chatter waxed as the room filled up, and waned as de facto order began to take form, Delegate Mayor called the panel to order at 13:23. Clearing his throat, he began in short order to obnoxiously read straight from his notes. Saying more than a few noncommittal words about the topic at hand before calling for the panel to elect a facilitator was a little unusual for a delegate in his position, but then, it occurred to him, the matter at hand seemed to call for a special approach. He paused, put down his notes, took a step back from the podium, and started speaking extemporaneously:

"A lot of you have had the same awful thought I have had, but we must immediately put it to rest. Nobody could have predicted this. We never could have known this would happen to our children and we can't keep beating ourselves up about it..."

Subramani
Envoy

Founded: Oct 29, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Subramani » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:44 pm

Subramani Under 15 Squad:

Manager: John Wring

1.Dinesh Kumar *
2.Robben Kaapi
3.Ganpathy Ganga

4.Ashu Mahapatra *
5.Bhajji Juggi * (Captain)
6.Sam Anderson *
7.Sunil Subbaya *
8.Pawa Srini *
9.Thiruna Kumara
10.Ashi Kaapi
11.Venkata Umpu

12.Ruby Singh *
13.Papa Abrijat *
14.Sridha Sariram
15.Bedang Gandhi
16.Bharathi Patta *
17.Madan Deepak
18.Derrick Sathy
19.Vishwa Rao

20.Surai Rajan *
21.Avhna Magha *
22.Machi Srika
23.Anidhan Srika

* - Starting Eleven

Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y
Hand out red cards to my players: Y

Style Modifiers: +2.8
Last edited by Subramani on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Darmen
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:08 pm

Darmen Under-15 National Football Team

Coaching Staff
Manager: Colin Blum
Assistant Manager: Patrice Linton
Offensive Coach: Kenny Pele

Strategy
Formation: 2-4-4

Goalkeepers
Name                   Club                                 Age Caps        Goals     Status
Mariano Rome Sterling City Stars 13 0/0/0/0/4 0/0/0/0/0 Starter
Steve Durst Eau Claire United Youth Academy U-17 14 0/0/0/0/1 0/0/0/0/0 Bench

Defenders
Name                   Club                                 Age Caps        Goals     Status
Na Legu Darmen City United 14 0/0/0/0/13 0/0/0/0/1 Starter
Roger Beebe Eau Claire United Youth Academy U-17 14 0/0/0/0/3 0/0/0/0/0 Starter

Tedd Dakin Eau Claire United Youth Academy U-17 15 0/0/0/0/2 0/0/0/0/0 Bench

Midfielders
Whitney Rush Sterling City Stars 15 0/0/0/0/13 0/0/0/0/1 Starter
Na Ulani Darmen City AC 14 0/0/0/0/13 0/0/0/0/4 Starter
Bobby Tarcisio Darmen City United 14 0/0/0/0/13 0/0/0/0/1 Starter
Conrí Ivers Sterling City Stars 15 0/0/0/0/12 0/0/0/0/1 Starter

Billy Ibarra Eau Claire United Youth Academy U-17 14 0/0/0/0/3 0/0/0/0/0 Bench

Forward
Lawrence Toller Sterling City Stars 15 0/0/0/0/13 0/0/0/0/6 Starter
Wiley De Angelis Sterling City Stars 13 0/0/0/0/13 0/0/0/0/7 Starter
Johnny Blake Sterling City Stars 13 0/0/0/0/13 0/0/0/0/2 Starter
Victor Hightower Eau Claire United Youth Academy U-17 15 0/0/0/0/3 0/0/0/0/0 Starter

Nelson Osborn Eau Claire United Youth Academy U-17 15 0/0/0/0/3 0/0/0/0/0 Bench

Starting XI
2-4-4
------------------Rome------------------
----------Legu-----------Beebe----------
---Rush----Ulani----Tarcisio----Ivers---
--Toller--De Angelis--Blake--Hightower--

Player Roles
Captain: Conrí Ivers
Vice-Captain: Whitney Rush
Direct Free Kicks: Wiley De Angelis
Inderect Free Kicks: Wiley De Angelis
Right Corner: Conrí Ivers
Left Corner: Whitney Rush
Penalties: Wiley De Angelis

Kits
Designed and Manufactured by Vulpine Sportif
Home Away Third Goalie

RP Permissions
RP injuries to my players: Y, max of 1. I'll decide the severity.
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y, max of 1
If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a TG.

Note: With regards to Caps and Goals, read it like this: Senior/U-21/U-20/U-17/U-15
The Republic of Darmen
President: Sebastian Elliott (NLP) | Capital: Scott City | Population: 10.6 mil | Demonym: Darmeni | Trigramme: DAR
Factbook (WIP) | Encylopedia | Domestic Sports Newswire
Champions: CoH 51, CR 13, GCF Test 9, GCF Test 13, WBC 25, QWC 7 Runners-up: CoH 53, CR 10, GCF Test 11, T20C 2, T20C 4, RLWC 10, WBC 42
Third: CR 20, T20C 10, RLWC 20, RLWC 22, R7WC 4, WBC 21, BC 6 Host: CR 9, RWC 18, RWC 26, RWC 35, RLWC 12, RLWC 18, RLWC 22, BC 6, BC 10, WVE 4

Schmiegelland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Schmiegelland » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Schmiegelland National Association Football Team for the Under-15 World Cup of Association Football

STARTING 11
GK- Toldum Kunia
RB- Sekronia Indepini
CB- Louijia Muzasop
CB- Zuilam Zeepindri
LB- Jaolo Jancka
CDM- Kolla Tuti
RM- Jurgen Mendsund
CM- Pla Pujutii
CM- Lauaha Asdiandek
LM- Aminha Asag
CF- Majka Jahgv

SUBSTITUTES
GK- Semer Rpolii
DEF- Mizimbe Asaa
DEF- Mradsesh Astiangi
MID- Asdin Suijhi
MID- Ghordan Sungaer
FWD- Simpaal Slaop Patersni
FWD- Gaban Issahn

FORMATION
4-5-1

RP ALLOWANCES
Choose my goalscorers YES
Godmod scoring events NO
RP injuries to my players YES (nothing long though)
Godmod injuries to my players NO
Hand out yellow cards to my players YES
Hand out red cards to my players YES (one per game max)
Godmod other events NO

Style Modifiers: +2.9643743744762622352598568348473245777533473373643654363

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:16 pm

(OOC: Sorry for the lack of named roster, but IC, it's very important.)

Vaian youths, by law, cannot have their names released to the public until they are 17, and even then only by duo-parental consent. Therefore, because this Vaian team is composed of 15 year olds, no roster can be released nor specific players mentioned. Instead, all players are referred to by number or position.
This policy stems from an incidence in Grazak, a neighboring nation, in which a series of child actors, 8 in total, were abducted by a criminal known only from his cryptic notes as Mklogi. It was determined in his trial that he was able to track the youths through various mediums, including social networking sites, before devising plans to abduct them. This entire incident sent understandably huge shockwaves through Grazak and close nations, including Maklohi Vai. The current policy was developed along with another that limited information that minors could post on social sites.

Instead, here are the kit numbers of the players, by position. Those with specific positions before the number are the starters.

Keeper: 4

Defenders:
LFB 15
LCB 11
CB 35
RCB 36
RFB 8

Midfielders:
LM: 81
CM: 24
RM: 43

Strikers:
LS: 70
RS: 31

Coach: Ukolu Molopani

RP Permissions: Have fun. No death.
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
Demonym: Vaian
-Kamanakai Oa'a Pani, first president of Maklohi Vai
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Hosted: MVBT 1; WBC 27; Friendly Cups 7, 9; (co-) NSCAA 5
Former President, WBC; WBC Councillor
Senator Giandomenico Abruzzi, Workers Party of Galatea
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator
Beto Goncalves, Chair, CTA
Abraham Kamassi, Chair, Labour Party of Elizia
President of Calaverde Eduardo Bustamante; Leader, LDP
President of Baltonia Dovydas Kanarigis; Leader, LDP
President of Aurentina Wulukuno Porunalakai; Leader, Progress Coa.

Grandterre
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Grandterre » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:30 pm

The U-15WC3 will take place from June 20, 2003 to October 20, 2003 in Grandterrais time.
Information regarding Grandterre's U-15WC3 team
Nickname: The Roaring Speedies
Roster of Grandterre's U-15WC3 team
MANAGER
Gordon MacCarthy - November 20, 1955 (age 47)

MANAGER'S ASSISTANT
Octave LaMarche - August 1, 1962 (age 40-41)

CAPTAIN
Jérôme DeLisle - July 20, 1988 (age 14-15)

CAPTAIN'S ASSISTANT
Claude Jolicoeur - April 11, 1991 (age 12)

GOALKEEPER
#1 - Jacques Roselle - January 11, 1988 (age 15)

FAR LEFT DEFENSIVE
#2 - Jun'ichi Yamaguchi - December 2, 1990 (age 12)

LEFT DEFENSIVE
#3 - Matthaus van Dijk - Jaunary 1, 1990 (age 13)

RIGHT DEFENSIVE
#4 - Albert Renault - May 8, 1988 (age 15)

FAR RIGHT DEFENSIVE
#5 - Jérôme DeLisle - July 20, 1988 (age 14-15)

FAR LEFT MIDFIELDER
#6 - Claude Jolicoeur - April 11, 1991 (age 12)

LEFT MIDFIELDER
#7 - Eugene Paxton - June 22, 1990 (age 12-13)

RIGHT MIDFIELDER
#8 - Neville Dionne - December 30, 1988 (age 14)

FAR RIGHT MIDFIELDER
#9 - Mark Wallace - November 1, 1990 (age 12)

LEFT FORWARDER
#10 - Daniel Albert - March 21, 1988 (age 15)

RIGHT FORWARDER
#11 - Louis Bouvier - May 20, 1995 (age 8)

UNIFORMS (ABOVE ENGLISH/BELOW FRENCH)

RP PERMISSIONS
Should my opponent RP first, he/she/it may do the following:

Godmod scoring events: Y (as long it is not bizarre)
RP injuries to my players: Y (as long it is not dangerous)
Godmod injuries to my players: Y (as long it is not dangerous)
Hand out yellow cards to my players: N
Godmod other events Y (as long it is not bizarre)

FACTS ABOUT THE PLAYERS OF THE TEAM
    Claude Jolicoeur is Guillaume Jolicoeur's brother.
    Louis Bouvier is Loic Bouvier's brother.
Last edited by Grandterre on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In Grandterre, today is 7/1/2008. Last updated in 9/23/2013.
Sports Encyclopedia - Factbook
Di Bradini Cup 26 Quarterfinals - Under-15 World Championships Quarterfinals

Mapletish
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mapletish » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:17 am

Team Mapletish For Under 15 World Championships III
Nation Name : The Mapletia Unida Of Mapletish
Short Name : Mapletish Union,UM
Demonym: Maplish/Mapletian
Team Nickname: The Lions
The Supporters: The Fierykop
TEAM KIT - Kits proudly sponsored by Vulpine Sportif, Northern Sunrise Islands
ImageImage
ImageImage

Starting XI

Goalkeepers
[ 1 ] - GK - Marino Brenta - Age: 14
[ 14 ] - GK - Bernhard Tillo - Age: 13

Defenders
[ 2 ] - DF - Keith Wenzel - Age: 14
[ 3 ] - DF - Bebe Cherinke - Age: 13
[ 4 ] - DF - Rocco Ambrogio - Age: 15
[ 5 ] - DF - Ze Roberto - Age: 13
[ 15 ] - DF - Micah Richards - Age: 14
[ 16 ] - DF - Tedd Derrick - Age: 14

Midfielders
[ 6 ] - MF - Christiaan Dennis - Age: 13
[ 7 ] - MF - Telmo Alonso - Age: 14
[ 8 ] - MF - Javier Chino - Age: 15 VICE-CAPTAIN
[ 12 ] - MF - Tancredo Benjamín - Age: 13
[ 17 ] - MF - Zackery Dobert - Age: 14
[ 18 ] - MF - Harry Adams - Age: 13

Forwards
[ 9 ] - FW - Victor Santos - Age: 15 CAPTAIN
[ 10 ] - FW - David Crist - Age: 13
[ 11 ] - FW - Lionel Fabio - Age: 14
[ 19 ] - FW - Ronald Agusto - Age: 13

Player Roles
Captain : Victor Santos
Vice-Captain : Javier Chino
Direct Free Kick Taker : Victor Santos/Telmo Alonso/David Crist
Indirect Free Kick Taker : Javier Chino/Ze Roberto/Lionel Fabio
Penalty Taker : Victor Santos/Javier Chino/Telmo Alonso
Right Corner : Telmo Alonso/Javier Chino/Bebe Cherinke
Left Corner : Keith Wenzel/Telmo Alonso/Rocco Ambrogio

TACTICS: "The Leones Da Spectrum" OR "The 4-2-1-2-1"
The Maplish game is fast, physical and highly procession keeping where short passes are played around the players. Fitness is key to the Maplish game where the game switches positions quickly and in an instance. With the players switching positions all the time, the players are tactically disciplined to begin with and cannot afford to take on the defence on his/her own or it might upset the balance of the play if not done properly. Despite that majority of the players are technically gifted with homegrown tricks here and there in the play. The centre of the play is considered to be the most important part of the Spectrum where a "five men box" is put into placed by the five interchanging midfielders. Commonly known as the engine room, any long balls or crosses are played out from either of the five players from the box. The five men box forms four triangles that re position when the play changes sides. The man in the centre of the "five men box" would be the playmaker where all of the connecting passes to the attack would be play past to him. The two players behind the centre forward would the interchangeable attacking midfielders who can be used as an inverted winger to support the play from the wings or being an additional targeting support player. The defence is another crucial part of the spectrum, any quick counterattacking play would be played out through the wing backs who are always quick and on their toes. The quick pressing game of the defence puts opposition on pressure as the defence won't give you a second on the ball to think. In the Leones Spectrum, all players are expected to be able to play in all positions as all positions on the pitch are interdependent of each other and interchangeable of each other. It is some sort of a defensive 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-2-1, but it is a style of football where such interchangeable positions would be useful for the players. Any tired player would swap position to a less taxing role in play and recover, one of the tricks to the Spectrum playing style. So its the he Leones Da Spectrum or the Lions spectrum.

--------------------Brenta-------------------
--- Wenzel--- Cherinke--- Ambrogio--- Roberto---
---------------- Dennis--- Alonso -----------------
------------------------ Chino --------------------
--------------- Santos -------- Crist ------
-------------------------Fabio ------------------

Style Modifier +0.5

Last edited by Mapletish on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Minuscule Nation Mapletish
Pop. 65,000,000 | Capital: Struggait City| Demonym: Maplish/Mapletian| Trigramme: MAP
First - WLC 24, DBC 43, XIV Winter Olympics Second - WCoH 22, RUWC 23, CR 24 Third- BoF 44, HWC 11, WCoH 20, WCoH 21, DBC 49 Fourth - U15WC9, RLWC12, CR 14
Qualified for WC 64, 66
www.unionsports.map
Proudly contributing my triumph's to the glorification of the greater whole!

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Borderlands » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:48 am

WESTERN BORDERLANDS U-15 ROSTER
Formation-4-2-4

STARTERS
Forwards

Gregory Hansen- Right Winger
Leon Cardoza - Left Winger
Marcus Havetta - Right Center
John Longwell- Left Center

Midfielders
Agran Dosphor - Halfback
Jack Blanesby - Halfback

Defenders
Brent Brant - Fullback
Dolton Dinsmore - Fullback
Nathaniel Hartwill - Centerback
Enrique Armando - Centerback

Goalie
Gerald Dinsmore

SUBSTITUTES
Forwards
Matt Rivera - Winger
Stan Revland - Center

Midfielders
Colt McMavis - Halfback
Travis Van Gray - Halfback
Louis Lattimore - Halfback

Defenders
Kambleyea Cruz - Halfback
Joshua Harton - Halfback
Louis Arbrella - Halfback

Goalie(s)
Harant Brave
Lawrence Hade

STYLE
Last edited by Western Borderlands on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Open your eyes don't be this way,Throw all your dreams, the rest will have to wait"-Serj Tankian singing "ching chime"

Kriegiersien
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 07, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kriegiersien » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:25 am

Kriegiersien U-15 National Team Image

Goalkeeper
Nolan Lynton
Oluwaseun Terrell

Defender
Ebbe Larrie
Sebastian Olukayode
Darnell Trueman
Theodor Vlasis
Efstathios Albert
Marwin Matthäus
Katlego Bob

Midfield
Onyekachi Hardy
Henrik Helmfried
Oluwasegun Nigel
Utz Jeremiah
Hardy Ferdie
Werner Mosi
Lynton Ignatz
Lesley Taylor

Attack
Mosi Nikolas
River Bulut
Thad Gerd
Schuyler Nico
Kojo Isidor

RP: Creativity rules. Powergaming sucks.
Last edited by Kriegiersien on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winner: Championnat du monde de bandy, NS Arena Bowl, Sepak Takraw World Cup I, World Cup of Masters II

Olympic Medals:
VIII Summer Orean: 2-6-10
IX Summer Zube Kytler Bay City: 6-4-15
X Summer Centralis & Nassau Bay 7-5-12
XI Summer Aeropag 0-2-4
XII Summer Novonaya & Provinsk 9-1-7
XIII Summer Republica 13-16-16
XIV Summer Orean/Istria 22-16-18
XV Summer Terranean Coast/Bunjil 18-19-18
XVI Summer Prescott Twin Cities 11-24-25

IX Winter Olympics Arcon: 2-5-3
X Winter Baseton 1-2-2
XI Winter Prescott 3-8-7
XII Winter Prescott 1-4-5
XIII Winter Prescott 4-5-4
XIV Winter Neverend & Yeaddin 6-9-7
XV Winter Clayquot 2-2-8
XVI Winter City Centre 5-4-2
XVII Winter 1-2-1
Overall 113-124-164

Mashiki
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mashiki » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Presents
Mashiki's U-15 World Cup 3 Roster

The Mashik F.A have entered a team of 20 trained youngsters into the U-15 World Cup, this year hosted by Shadowbourne, in order to raise a profile of football for young people in Mashiki, as well as to improve the stability of the current squad, as well breeding new players for the first national team in the future. All players here have been brought into the academies of local clubs, especially from the clubs of Darting Baltana, Destina Masquet and Syriak Guadir, all top teams in the Mashik domestic league. The Mashik F.A have not yet set a deadline as to where they feel the team should finish thus far, but will do so at a later date. But for now, let's reveal the team:

Manager:
Alahov Tenté - Arahov had been a great supporter of Mashik football for many years before the domestic leagues were set up, and has always wanted to coach teams, and now he has his chance, after being chosen to become temporary manager (out of an interview process that took 100s of applicants) of the youth squad depending on further results. He hopes to bring the best out of the youngsters, and make sure they becomes the stars of Mashik sport in the future.

Squad
Position - Name - Age - Youth Academy (starters in bold)
Style Modifier: +3.4
Goalkeepers:
GK - Davide Rekkas - 13 - Darting Baltana
GK - Gregor Pochenta - 14 - A.C Barassia
GK - Huluvek Oviedos - 11 - South Bartal

Defenders:
RCB - Nené Tyasov - 12 - F.C Dagnar United
CB - Teved Paravikados - 13 - F.C United Guadir
LCB - Huvadov Jakala - 14 - Syriak Guadir (C)

LB - Abravo Indiava - 14 - Polovek Ignivites
RB - Omara Yuradias - 13 - Destina Masquet
CB - Tarano Igliadi - 12 - Olympic Partiad

Midfielders:
CDM - Reskide Vradan - 13 - Galapana Marinas
CDM - Garcia Tru-Rentav - 13 - Galapana Marinas
LM - Huarvey Reyez - 9 - No club
RM - Ferdinadaz Karltone - 12 - Gushu Baltana
CAM - Uvere Helatoni - 14 - Syriak Guadir

CM - Yuros Gadalek - 12 - Darting Baltana
LM - Terey Opadra - 14 - Athletic Rigana

Forwards:
CF - Farato Requolmé - 13 - S.C Tubushu
ST - Garatey Jovinxa - 10 - Karavek Village Firestorms

LW - Garrincha Relava - 12 - Darting Baltana
ST - Rulata Tolokos - 13 - Galapana Islanders

ImageImage
The team will wear the same kit as the full national side, as it defines Mashiki culture and heritage. These kits have been made by Kirola Sportswear of Audioslavia.

Formation: 3-5-1-1
Ball denotes position of preferred play.

RP Permissions:
I allow my opponent to:
Choose my scorers: Y
Godmod Scoring Events: Y
Give Injuries: Y (1 per match)
Godmod Injuries: N
Yellow Cards: Y (Up to 2 per match)
Red Cards: N
Godmod other events: Y (within reason)
Last edited by Mashiki on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RP Population: 76,000,000
Very Conservative. Don't really like foreigners.

Winner of Swamp Soccer World Cup III
Runner-up at Swamp Soccer World Cup II
Ranks: Football - 66

Vettrera
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vettrera » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:07 pm

The LIL BLUES

ImageImageImage

What's with the Uniforms: The junior uniforms only show 1/2 the color to symbolize the difference in maturity between those in the World Cup and those in the Di Bradini Cup/World Cup.

World Cup Uniform: Image

4-3-3 Formation
POS	Player Name		Age	
GK Domingo Lopez 12
GK Manuel Rivera 15
DF DreAnna Greaves 13
DF Bryan Porter 14
DF Darnell Howard 12
DF Lionel Rogers 12
DF Martin Laurence 15
DF Nicole Ballison 15 (Girls Captain)
DF Vivica Johnson 15
DF Nasir Pedrad 14

MD Carol Davids 13
MD Jolie Foster 14
MD Peter Moore 15 (Boys Captain)
MD Brooklyn Pratt 13
MD Davion Harris 14
MD Amara Jones 14
MD Aidan Corleone 15

FW Nasim Khan 14
FW Elisabetta Burkes 14
FW Carlos Garza 15
FW Nicole Draper 14
FW Patricia Rowe 12
FW Drake Hood 14

Godmod injuries to my players: Nothing Substantial (No Killing)
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y
Hand out red cards to my players: Y
Godmod other events: (TG Me For Permission)
(If I don't respond to your TG, consider it a No)

Style Modifiers: +4.2
||International Achievements||
"In Search of That Which Cannot Be Seen"

Mangolana
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mangolana » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Manager: Colton Rodgers
Assistant Manager: Winsten Rodriguez
Head Trainer: John Jennings P.A.

Mangolana line-up

Goalkeeper: #1 Gordon Darling (13 yrs old) Club: Skyline United Academy, Mangolana

Left Back: #21 Holt Blooding (15yrs old) Club: Skyline United Academy, Mangolana
Left center: #10 Brock Smelters (14yrs old) Club: Skyline United Academy, Mangolana
Right center Back: #12 Mac Frontier (15yrs old) Club: Skyline City Academy, Mangolana
Right Back: #4 Aaron Cornell (14yrs old) Club: Arsenrall Academy, Mangolana

Midfielder: #19 Fransisco Mane (14yrs old) Club: Mangolana City Academy, Mangolana
Midfielder: #6 Bill Clunte (15yrs old) Club: Skyline United Academy, Mangolana
Midfielder: #5 Eric Fuentes (14yrs old) Club: Mascona FC Academy, Mangolana

Attacking-Midfielder: #23 Robert Donald (14 yrs old) Club: Skyline FC, Mangolana

Striker: #11 Van Beas (13yrs old) Club: Mascona FC Academy, Mangolana
Striker: #9 Adam Johnson (15yrs old CAPTAIN) Club: Skyline United Academy, Mangolana

Bench
Midfielder: #2 Ryan Klien (15yrs old) Club: Mangolana City Academy, Mangolana
CB: #20 Dierk Gonzo (14yrs old) Club: Skyline United Academy, Mangolana
Forward: #17 Chris Angel (15yrs old) Club: Skyline City Academy, Mangolana
Midfielder: #18 Jack Kenny (13yrs old) Club: Mascona FC Academy, Mangolana
Forward: #13 Nick Folger (15yrs old) Club: Arsenrall Academy, Mangolana
LB/RB: #14 Ash Draces (13yrs old) Club: Skyline United Academy, Mangolana
GK: #99 Lorenzo Horts (14yrs old) Club: Federation Academy, Mangolana

style modifier: +2

ImageImage
ImageImage

Permissions
Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
Roleplay injuries to my players Y, tg major injuries, i can set return time table
Godmod injuries to my players Y
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y
Hand out red cards to my players Y, but keep it within reason.
Godmod other events N
Pronounced: Man-Go-Lan-a
Deuce is Loose
Qualified for World Cup 59, 60, 65
Hosted: World Lacrosse Championship XI, Market Cup, Market Cup II, Soccer for Hope, Beach Cup 4, WISC 2, WISC 4, Campeonato Rushmori Juvenil Sub-20 and Sub-17
Won: Beach Cup IX
Second: Market Cup, Graveyard Cup
Third: Market Cup II, WIF/SC II
Fourth: Market Cup 4
Quartefinals: IBC 8, World Lacrosse Campionship XI, World Junior Ice hockey Championship, Buchadinger Cup II, Market Cup 3

Wight
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
New York Times Democracy

U-15 WC-3 Synaxarion

Postby Wight » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:27 am

Last edited by Wight on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
::: WIGHT :::
BECAUSE REASONS

Slembana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:32 am

(OOC: This will take place in November 2021 Slembanan time.)

Slembana’s squad

Starting XI:
GK: Harold Smith
DF: James Darby
DF: Rex Tebay
DF: Yerrin Fixit
DM: Grant Harbell
RW: John Chigger
AM: Finlay Robinson
LW: Jake Harlem
RS: Ewaldo Gibbs
ST: Roger Carling
LS: Chad Hessle

Substitutes:
GK: Thomas Doig
DF: Cameron Anderson
DM: Jarod Martin
AM: Samuel Fish
ST: Robbie Jerwick

Manager: Frank Tremington

Style: +4.5

RP Permissions:
My opponent can only choose my goalscorers and hand out yellow cards. Only one yellow card can be given per match, and one yellow card can be given to a single player in the entire tournament. I will not allow you to give two yellow cards to the same player – whether it’s in a match, or in consecutive matches. This will result in suspensions, and I’d like it if my players avoided suspensions.

Equestrian States
Senator

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Equestrian States » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:39 am

1. Short for the National Equestrian Sports Council. The NESC is the agency of the Equestrian government responsible for organizing the national teams of the Equestrian States as well as running any and all international tournaments to take place on the islands of the nation.
2. The Equestria Cup is the regional hoofball tournament of the Pony Lands and Equestria. It is run and hosted by the Equestrian States.
3. The all-time statistics do not include games during Di Bradini Cup 24 as the team was designated as the U-21 squad and included several members of the Equestrian national team that were under the age of 21 at the time of the tournament as well as the entire U-15 roster. The U-21 squad finished with a record of 2-1-1 overall, taking second place in their group before losing to Kiryu-shi in the round of sixteen.
Other Notes: Hoofball is what most ponies in the Equestrian States call the sport of association football as it is known as to many human nations. Most non-equines in the Equestrian States call the sport either by its traditional Equestrian name, or refer to it as soccer as is popular in other nations.

The Pony Republic of Equestrian States
National U-15 Hoofball Team - 3rd U-15 World Cup Roster

All-Time Stats3
Nickname: The Little Ponies
Style Modifier: -4.5
Preferred Formation: 4-3-3
Record: 12-9-14 (0-0-0 at U15WC 3)
Achievements: Greg Jackson Charity Cup (Quarterfinals), Di Bradini Cup 25 (Round of 16), Brevity Challenge Cup 2 (Copper Plate Champions - 17th Place Overall)

Group TBA
To Be Added

Tournament Schedule

Group Stage
To Be Added

Roster
Pos. - Name (Species - Gender) - Age - School

Starters
GK - Shooting Star (Pegasus - Male) - 9 - Ponyville Elementary School
DF - Shady Daze (Earth Pony - Female) - 8 - Ponyville Hoofball Academy
DF - Rumble (Pegasus - Male) - 12 - Ponyville Elementary School
DF - Rose Petal (Pegasus - Female) - 9 - Ponyville Elementary School
DF - Tiny Ice (Pegasus - Male) - 9 - Cloudsdale Flight School
MF - Dizzy Doo (Unicorn - Female) - 11 - Ponyville Elementary School
MF - Zoey (Earth Pony - Female) - 10 - Stalliongrad Hoofball Academy
MF - Checkered Flag (Unicorn - Male) - 9 - Canterlot School for the Gifted
FW - Archer (Unicorn - Female) - 12 - Ponyville Hoofball Academy
FW - Shining Star (Pegasus - Male) - 9 - Cloudsdale Flight School
FW - Orion Comet (Pegasus - Male) - 12 - Cloudsdale Flight School

Reserves
GK - Cyan Skies (Pegasus - Female) - 9 - Cloudsdale Flight School
DF - Twist (Earth Pony - Female) - 10 - Ponyville Elementary School
DF - Apple Bytes (Unicorn - Male) - 10 - East Canterlot Elementary School
MF - Alula (Pegasus - Female) - 9 - Weatherdon Flight Academy
MF - Flash (Earth Pony - Male) - 10 - Stalliongrad Hoofball Academy
MF - Peachy Pie (Earth Pony - Female) - 9 - Appleoosa Elementary School
FW - Sun Glimmer (Unicorn - Female) - 8 - Royal Canterlot Academy
FW - Appleshine (Earth Pony - Female) - 9 - Ponyville Elementary School

Staff & Others
Head Coach - Tornado (Pegasus - Male) - 47 - Father of Checkered Flag
Assistant Coach - Thunderlane (Pegasus - Male) - 22 - Starting Forward on the National Team; Brother of Rumble
Team Mom - Ditsy Doo (Pegasus - Female) - 33 - Mother of Dizzy Doo
Reporter - Hotshot (Pegasus - Male) - 8 - Writer for "The Foal Free Press", a school-run newspaper

RP Permissions
My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following…
Choose my goalscorers: Yes
Godmod scoring events: Yes
Roleplay injuries to my players: Yes - Only the cause, not the severity
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes - See Above
Hand out yellow cards to my players: No - Ask me in a TG if you really want to
Hand out red cards to my players: No
Godmod other events: Yes
83rd World Cup Champions
58th & 59th AOCAF Cup Champions
5x World Cup, 2x Cup of Harmony, 1x Baptism of Fire, 2x World Cup of Hockey, 3x World Baseball Classic, 1x World Bowl, 2x International Basketball Championship Host

The Inevitable Syndicate
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 28, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Inevitable Syndicate » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:17 pm

The Inevitable Syndicate Presents... (With apologies for lateness, as I've been on a trip...)

The Inevitable Syndicate Youth Football Team
For The Under-15's World Championship 3

With marginal success in the Di Bradini Cup, with a respectable 4th place finish, the Syndicate Youth Team are returning to the tournament that baptised them. The youth team are the defending champions in this competition, and need to bring the same A-Game they brought last time in order to defend the crown. While some players have moved on, there are still some familiar faces to be seen in the new and revamped squad.

Starting XI:
Pos. No. Name Age
---------------------------------------------------
GK 1 Terry Scott 14
RB 23 Naomi Williams 14
CB 3 Laura Bond 15
CB 24 Michael Bryant 15
LB 5 Sophie Smith 14
RM 25 Charlie Baxter 13
CM 7 Katie Hall 15
CM 8 Phoebe Wood 14
LM 9 Isaac Murray 15
FW 26 Spencer Fox 14
FW 11 Rhys West 15

Substitutes:
Pos. No. Name Age
---------------------------------------------------
GK 12 Melissa Clarke 15
RB 13 Ralph Turner 14
CB 14 Toby Harrison 14
CB 27 Luca Cameron 13
LB 16 Josh Lewis 15
RM 28 Isaac Davies 13
CM 18 Scott Fletcher 14
CM 19 Matthew Wright 15
LM 20 Benjamin Kirk 13
FW 21 Alisdair Green 14
FW 22 Carol Ward 16

Home Stadium: Flynn Arena, Fligsive (100,000)
Formation: 4-4-2
Style: -1
Manager: Karen Darvill
Coach: Harry Richards

Kits (courtesy of Kirola Sportswear, Audioslavia):

=====================================================================================
I grant the following roleplay permissions for my opponent, should they RP before me:
======================================================================================
Style Modifier: -1
Choose Scorers: Y
Godmod Goalscoring Events: Y
Injure Players: Y
- Limited to Duration of Match: Y
- Limited to Duration of Competition: N
Godmod Injury Events: Y
- Limited to Duration of Match: Y
- Limited to Duration of Competition: N
Godmod Player Discipline: Y
- Allow Players to Be Yellow Carded: Y
-- Number of Yellow Cards Permitted: (3)
- Allow Players to Be Red Carded: Y
-- Number of Red Cards Permitted: (1)
Godmod Other Events: Y
==================================================================
Last edited by The Inevitable Syndicate on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Inevitable Syndicate - Host of World Cup 66 with Audioslavia
Precursor to Mertagne (same user) and Euran Oceania Territories (IC)

95X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby 95X » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:59 pm

Yo,
95X is a bit busy today, he asked me to post this roster. I was involved with team selection until a weakling broke a collarbone.
Regarding the letter numerals also spelling my name instead of "starting lineup" or the number 11 in several of your posts: I'm flattered. v_v
Xi Foureleven
95X U-15WC3 Roster
Formation: 4 Defenders, 4 Midfielders, 2 Forwards
Style Modifier: +1
Starters
F 1 Salvatore West - M
F 2 Tammy Bristol - F
D 4 Cristina/Cristal Jacobson - F
M 7 Frank Puma - M
D 8 Vanilla/Lorena Bland - F
D 13 Animal Harmon - M
D 14 Danica Zamia - F
M 17 Sylvester Onethirtyfirst - M
K 19 August/September Kelland - M
M 20 Jade Plant - F
M 22 Ashlee Jacobs - F
Reserves
3 Josiah Plover - M
5 Gregory Hillcrest - M
6 Deborah Stark - F
9 Rudolph Knight - M
10 Karly Crestfield - F
11 Bradley/Riley Sixth - M
12 Adrianna/Cecilia Sedona - F
15 Jerry Maranna - M
16 Alysa Benson - F
18 Corrine Galloway - F
21 Galen Zoo - M

Stadium
Should we need to play any games in 95X, we will use the Field in Gilcrest, which contains spectator seating for 4,000.

RP Permissions
Choose scorers: Y
RP scoring events (on-field actions only): Y
RP yellow cards: Y
RP red cards: Y
RP injuries: N
Godmod injuries: N
Finally, please refer to the 95X Style Guide. If you learned something about 95X or it answers a question you'd otherwise have, make sure to click "Approve of this dispatch."
Nation not my RL views, etc.
Poe's Law. Nonpartisan.
Is it sad that some I learned AO4LIFE from are no longer in Atlantian Oceania?
“An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.”—Niels Bohr
‘Everyone makes mistakes, that's why they put erasers at the end of pencils.’—Bob Monkhouse paraphrase
“If you want to read books, read books.”—Dennis James
AOCAF 22 & 47 Champions! • Volleyball World Expo 1, 2, 4, 7 & 9 Champions!

New West Guiana
Minister

Founded: Sep 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New West Guiana » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:07 pm

(I know it's crappy, but i'm in a hurry)
West Guiana U-15 team

Position-name-age

G - Sam Wins (12)
D - Joseph Allen (15)
D - Flipe Couste' (14)
D - Sandra Loren (13)
D - Oscur Cabson (15)
M - Don Humms (14)
M - Luke Xiver (12)
M - Ashley Wills (15)
F - Andrew Scott (15)
F - Winston Thiedge (14)
F - Alexia Thunderson (13)

Formation 1-4-3-3

Stlye mod: +1.8

RP Permissions
What ever you want to the point of killing any one.
Last edited by New West Guiana on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Domestic sports leagues

NS is just a state of mind, time has no boundary nor does our sanity.

Please ignore my senseless ramblings, I'm getting old.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports