NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:50 am

Corrian wrote:their enjoying

Hmm, I need to clear my throat for this on, get a proper source ready to express my very certainly existing Rage!® that is in no way overstated by saying it exists at all. Maybe I will go with somebody traditionally eloquent to express my certainly existant Rage!®?

I wonder if this would serve its purpose well enough to properly express my Rage!®? Stop trying to deny its existence! Of course it exists! I am not flanderizing anything!
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:54 pm

Hm, I need to figure out what exactly Hunter can do to calm people down...
Times are looking grim these days~

Pragia
Powerbroker

Founded: May 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pragia » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:23 pm

I'm back, and I'm wondering what to do... Need to disrupt villain party...

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Pragia wrote:I'm back, and I'm wondering what to do... Need to disrupt villain party...

I think Mighty Asgard said it was like, 2 PM IC time, so I don't think that party will start yet.

Anyway, I figure there will be some skip to dinner or some such after the mission is over.

I still find it kind of funny how many teachers this school seems to go through.....Which is because you get people signing up as teachers then disappearing.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Pragia
Powerbroker

Postby Pragia » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Corrian wrote:
Pragia wrote:I'm back, and I'm wondering what to do... Need to disrupt villain party...

I think Mighty Asgard said it was like, 2 PM IC time, so I don't think that party will start yet.

Anyway, I figure there will be some skip to dinner or some such after the mission is over.

I still find it kind of funny how many teachers this school seems to go through.....Which is because you get people signing up as teachers then disappearing.

Can't wait for a mission... Gonna volunteer for just about anything (Plz don't troll me by saying that it's in the middle of no where...)

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:08 pm

Pragia wrote:Can't wait for a mission... Gonna volunteer for just about anything (Plz don't troll me by saying that it's in the middle of no where...)

Caitlin pretty much goes on every mission. There have been about...3 missions, and she went on all 3. Cassie went on one. And on that one mission, she started freaking out and crying, and pretty much having a mental breakdown, so she's not too fond on the idea of going on a mission anymore.....We'll see how that whole thing with Cassie goes. Caitlin will likely continue going on every mission that comes up. She's going to get rich :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:53 am

So i went and updated the TV Tropes page. How many of you forgot it existed?

Feel free to go through and change anything. Added some tropes for my dudes, as well as a tiny bit of formatting that was bothering me.
Last edited by Orinon on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Kershya
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kershya » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:36 am

Since you put that one up, I put a character page. Say goodbye to your free time.

Anderson's the only character up though.
Full Name:
The United Nine Constitutional Monarchies of Kershya

Economy

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.72

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:47 am

I really need to go get art for my characters down.

I know two artists, but they both only draw furries. :/
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Pragia
Powerbroker

Postby Pragia » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:50 am

Someone wanna do something

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:28 am

Pragia wrote:Someone wanna do something

You may have Doctor Segura be a jerk to your character. Considering the smashing success I had with the strategy of "make it up as I go along", everybody has license to use Joaquin however they may see fit. I no longer lay claim the character.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Levtos
Attaché

Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Levtos » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:47 am

Actually, there are more than five senses. There are actually sixteen senses other than the traditional five, though some are very minute and are usually taken for granted. This means that the ability for torture is tremendous, as I can already say that the character would be able to make somebody feel as though he is dreadfully thirsty by simply changing the percieved amount of salt in the body. Force them to answer a question or else they do not get a drink. Better yet, have the character use that same sense to ensure a person commits suicide by way of water intoxication.

That is just a suggestion, as there is real potential for villainy in using the other, not traditionally thought of, senses.

Wow, it took me until just now to read this... Thank you! While one could do that with the basic five, I'm tempted to request a minute change in my app to make all senses under my repertoire. I might need to weaken the telekinesis anyway. One hundred twelve pounds is enough to throw a bowling ball into someone's skull and pop it like a blood-filled blister. Or send a long metal bar from maintenance or something lancing through any non-physically resistant student, teacher, or security guard; especially when I don't throw it. it's constant pressure, so there's no loss of velocity and no arc of descent.
Quotes worth stating:

"FUS RO DAH!!"
"FAWK YO COUCH!"
"WE ARE THE ANGRY MARINES!!! WE'RE ANGRY DAMMIT!!!!"
"Roflcopter goes SOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOI!!!!!!"

I am a wolf furry. Deal with it.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Thinking about it, I kinda think Cassie is in the future RP-wise right now, but whatever.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:47 pm

Pragia wrote:Someone wanna do something

If you want, you could have Thomas talk to Cassie while she is trying to go and find Tara. All I know is she's not talking to anyone on her own right now, except Tara and maybe some other people she is closer to.
My Last.FM and RYM

Retro Frost
Envoy

Founded: Feb 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Retro Frost » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:59 pm

This Rp looks very interesting and I would like to join. Are there any restrictions on joining? I used to have an old NS account, but I forgot al the info and it lives in account hell now. What is the current state of the Rp? I hope to be joining this very soon.
If it doesn't work add more struts, If that doesn't work add even more struts.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:06 pm

Retro Frost wrote:This Rp looks very interesting and I would like to join. Are there any restrictions on joining? I used to have an old NS account, but I forgot al the info and it lives in account hell now. What is the current state of the Rp? I hope to be joining this very soon.

This RP is still active.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Retro Frost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Retro Frost » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:This RP is still active.

Well thats good, are there any requirements for joining?
Last edited by Retro Frost on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Retro Frost wrote:
Altruistic Paladins wrote:This RP is still active.

Well thats good, are there any requirements for joining?

An app :P

Other then that, not really that I can think of. Everything is mentioned in the OP
My Last.FM and RYM

Retro Frost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Retro Frost » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Corrian wrote:
Retro Frost wrote:Well thats good, are there any requirements for joining?

An app :P

Other then that, not really that I can think of. Everything is mentioned in the OP

Wonderful, I am going to go finish that right now.

Retro Frost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Retro Frost » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Name: Willson Parker
Nationality: American, Colorado
Height: 5,8
Weight:118
Appearance:

Hair: Flowing Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Blue-Green
Costume (if any): None
Abilities: Telekinesis, Extreme Resistance to Cold(Extreme defined as comfortable walking around in a t shirt in -20 Fahrenheit, High intelligence
Dorm: Hero
Brief Bio: Willson was always a middle class success story in the making he got good grades, had a stable family, and had moderate success with other things. He loved sciences and history, he was average in writing and math due to terrible handwriting and organization issues. His parents were from average backgrounds, but were adamant about him learning how to speak latin saying it would pave the via(way in latin) for him to learn other languages. He was on track to work in a science field and then vampires came.
Other Facts: Has ADHD and small case of Disgrafia. Can fluently speak, write and understand Latin.
Last edited by Retro Frost on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Hey, I'm comfortable in a T-shirt at -20 Farenheit. Does that mean Canadians have superpowers?
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Camicon wrote:Hey, I'm comfortable in a T-shirt at -20 Farenheit. Does that mean Canadians have superpowers?

If paradoxical undressing is a superpower, alcohol is the supersoldier serum. If that were true, that would explain why the Estonians are almost finished conquering the world once they are finished with that land war in Asia.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Sun May 12, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 8 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Retro Frost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Retro Frost » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Camicon wrote:Hey, I'm comfortable in a T-shirt at -20 Farenheit. Does that mean Canadians have superpowers?

I don't have a gif to respond to that so heres some Spiderman.
Last edited by Retro Frost on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:05 pm

I remember my dad seeing someone jogging in -14 without a shirt on in South Lake Tahoe one night.

I definitely tolerate the cold more then heat, but not that well. And I don't tolerate it as well as I used to, now living in Washington state at 200 elevation instead of South Lake Tahoe at 6,000 elevation. Much less snow, too, which kinda sucks. I love snow. But overall I love it up here more.
My Last.FM and RYM

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:54 pm

Retro Frost wrote:

I don't have a gif to respond to that so heres some Spiderman.

Nah, I was shouting about the Presidential debates along with the Americans. It's one of my hobbies, yelling about how the American political system (particularly the Republicans) is filled primarily with idiots and the mentally insane.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse