NATION

PASSWORD

Terran Civil War! (Closed, invitation only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Terran Hegemony
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Terran Hegemony » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:54 am

Poltava
3 Hours ago

The city of Poltava was battered, but back under Imperial control. Although some pockets of Sep resistance remained, Serena Mason's forces were easily clearing them out, and most of them surrendered without putting up much of a fight. The battle was easy. Having the advantage of working nanobots and functional systems, the Imperial army swept through the city like a tornado.

On a hill on the outskirts of the forest southeast of the city was the Terran FOB, where the Emperor and marshal Mason stood, overlooking a tactical map of Europa.

Well, that was kinda fun. Mason said. But now, I'd like a real fight.

Well, Cerberus' First Regiment and the local NDF troops have retaken Narva, and the main Cerberus force is preparing to attack Breintenfeld. Means we're going to Frawstad, after securing what's left of Mount Henry.

What about Frederikshald?

Redfield zoomed in on Frederikshald.

The EMP's will have disabled their nuclear command center, so they can't see a thing! They could try shooting the missiles, but all that'll do is make the spill disintegrate them.

Hehehe! Now that's something I'd like to see! Serena said happily, while maliciously laughing.

Maybe I'll drop their surviving officers in acid... Not enough to kill them instantly; just weak enough to make then regret ever betraying us! The emperor pretended to be angry, clenching his fists, while he struggled not to burst out laughing. Either way'this'll be a total mop-up!

I like the way you think, sir!

Trust me, you've seen nothing yet. Redfield turned to Serena. Let's go get old Jimmy now, shall we? And wait, before I forget... Mike took Serena's head in his hands and pressed a kiss on her lips.
Don't call me sir, okay?

90 Minutes ago
Mount Henry

Cannons blazed, tanks shot, and helicopters spewed their deadly load as the Imperial army tightened the net around Mount Henry, driving the Separatists ever further to the complex's entrance. Survivors from James' garrison joined teh advancing Imperials on the way, emboldening the Terrans even further. Soon enough, the fighting had reached the mountain itself.
After just a few minutes of skirmishing, the Separatist commanders came out, waving white flags, frantically shouting We surrender, we surrender!

Hold your fire! The Emperor ordered, and his men stopped shooting immediately. Only the Mount Henry survivors kept shooting.

I said hold your fire, damn you! Redfield shouted, detonating a grenade in the air for good measure. You'll have your chance. He whispered into his comm link.

40 minutes ago
Somewhere over Western Europa

Redfield, Magnus and the Mason sibblings were now on a dropship headed for Frawstad, leaving the scene of a grizzly mass execution behind. Out of the 20,000 Sep survivors, the Mount Henry personnel had massacred 17,000.

Admiral Harlow appeared on the viewscreen.
Sir, Cerberus is preparing for their main attack, and Cruciland will launch another strike shortly. Victory is near!

What can you tell us about the situation in Frawstad? Asked Carl.

Our bombardment took out most of their defenses, but there's still artillery, tanks and many infantrymen left. They're pushing the NDf forces back; they're going to need our help soon. I'm going to divert my drones there but we can't defeat them without ground support.

Got it.

Harlow broke comms. The drone fleet over the Bohemian Ocean made its way to Frawstad.

So James, you sure your men are up for another battle? Carl asked.

We're ready, and we want more payback! I'm gonna teach these bastards they shouldn't have messed with me!

Don't act so conceited Jim. You almost lost Mount Henry, remember? Sneered Serena.

Ha! Like hell you would've done any better!

I'm perplexed how you even got to be marshal!

Cause I'm not that idiot you think I am!

Don't deceive yourself, James. You're a good strategist but you're worthless on the field. Mike condescended.

Huh. You always were the emperor's favorite, sis.

I am, dear brother. But not for the reason you think!

What's that supposed to mean?

Mike was now blushing. Be... Quiet... James! You'll be hitting Buisness District, the main force will come in from the east and meet up with you later.

As you will, sir.

We'll turn that city into a killing ground, boys! Serena ordered her officers.

Frawstad coming up! Came the pilot over the intercom.

As the dropship veered into the Frawstad Valley the crew got a nasty surprise.

The city was burning.

Present time
Colonel Sokolov's armored brigade had the Separatist positions at Breitenfeld pincered. The brigade, consisting of 800 Heavy Tanks, 1000 MBTs and 250 SPAT pieces, attacked immediately, smashing its way through the Sep lines. Cerberus' 203rd Heavy Assault division was in trouble, and they had to get the heat off' them. Something Sokolov was glad to be doing, as this would be his first combat mission since the end of the Great War in 2180.

When the Sep artillery had zeroed in on Sokiolov's brigade, a wing of tactical bombers dropped their fusion bombs on their posisions, ripping the ground and smashing the Sep guns to pieces.

Sokolov to Leng! You're all clear! Will keep supporting you all the way through. Sokolov out.
Last edited by Terran Hegemony on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Terran Empire is an FT faction

The final victory? There is no such possibility! For men like us, there is nothing but death. There is no victory, only survival, as it is the way of all empires to fall prey to the next one. All we can hope for is... that ours is worth remembering.

The Illusive Mans Cerberus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Illusive Mans Cerberus » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:04 am

new orders men snapped kai leng we are to capture sep soldiers for some projects of ours but officers are to be handeed over to terren command sir said sterling any chance of reinforcement? from home? said leng doubtful i hope our allies dont forget us man up troopers fight like true cerberus soldiers

Terran Hegemony Colonies
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Terran Hegemony Colonies » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:09 am

Outside Breitenfeld

Shit! They just keep coming!

Enemy armor! Lots of it!

Oh my god! They just nuked our artillery!

That Cerberus dreadnought is grinding the city's defenses to pieces! It's out of gun range!

OScar Four-Two! Enemy position cleared, moving to the next. Wait a minute... what the hell is that?! It just shot a missile! ARGH! (bzzt!)

Four-Two, this is Four-Four, come in! Four-two? NO! (bzzt!)

Even though the Separatist ground troops were killing Cerberus infantry, the Terran tanks couldn't be stopped, and they had nothing to take the Atlases down with. Within minutes, thousands were dead, and they started to flee into the city, which was still being bombed by the Benediction.

A cloud of black appeared over the horizon. Was that smoke or... could those be MJC drones?!

Cruciland
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:28 am

Terran Hegemony Colonies wrote:
Outside Breitenfeld

Shit! They just keep coming!

Enemy armor! Lots of it!

Oh my god! They just nuked our artillery!

That Cerberus dreadnought is grinding the city's defenses to pieces! It's out of gun range!

OScar Four-Two! Enemy position cleared, moving to the next. Wait a minute... what the hell is that?! It just shot a missile! ARGH! (bzzt!)

Four-Two, this is Four-Four, come in! Four-two? NO! (bzzt!)

Even though the Separatist ground troops were killing Cerberus infantry, the Terran tanks couldn't be stopped, and they had nothing to take the Atlases down with. Within minutes, thousands were dead, and they started to flee into the city, which was still being bombed by the Benediction.

A cloud of black appeared over the horizon. Was that smoke or... could those be MJC drones?!

The drones are actualy gold-colored, like much of the vehicles and designs in Cruciland. (excluding PFT-era, but this is only FT) The main reason they appear black is because they are blocking out the Sun's light. If you looked at it from the horizon, you could see a golden top to the cloud, while the rest of it fades to black. Hopefully that will clear everything up.

Frederikshald
The cloud was at Frederikshald, and did not approach Breitenfield. Instead it engulfed the now-powerless nuclear stockpile there and tore down the doors. All Hell broke loose as the tiny drones flooded into the base, prepared to disassemble all the missiles and completely overwhelm the soldiers within. The cloud hung over the warehouse like a thick fog, slowly shrinking as it continued pouring drones into the base.

This was going to be a slaughter...
THREADS SINGLE-HANDEDLY KILLED: 29 | Beliefs IBeliefs IIBeliefs III
Crucilandians - Old Capital - New Capital | A 4.8 civilization, according to this index.
Socialdemokraterne wrote:If the absence of secularism wasn't enough to scare our people, the rate of which the doomsday button is pressed by them sure settled the matter.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Cruciland, I just want to say, your nation is frightening.

The Inevitable Syndicate wrote:My advice to you, dear Gordano-Lysandus, is to run. Or hide. Maybe not hiding, because the Crucilandians will find you, and by their god, you will be assimilated.

Terran Hegemony Colonies
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Terran Hegemony Colonies » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:06 pm

Frederikshald Nuclear Command bunker

Someone managed to find a stack of candles and torches, and now work on the missile was continuing. Minister Steele was now sitting in the command center, his untreated leg worse for the wear.

Two minutes to completion, sir.

About damn time. No one knows what's happening on the surface but we probably lost. Let's get this over with!

The following moment, all hell broke loose. People screaming, the flashes of Dragon rounds illuminating a horrifying scene of utter carnage.
The Separatist soldiers were being eaten alive.

Damn it! Blow that missile! NOW! Screamed Steele; but there was no one left alive to hear.

As he felt something creeping up his legs, he gave a last Well... fuck.
And with that, the last Separatist leader died.

Breitenfeld, Surface

Only a few Separatist strongholds remained, and those were falling at an alarming rate. Alliance forces were quickly gaining control of the city, and there was nothing they could do to stop it. One by one, the rebels disbanded and ran for the apparent safety of the nearby forest, and some for the Moscow Sea.

As the final pockets of resistance were obliterated by orbital strikes and armored attacks, it became clear that only Frawstad had survived the lightning-fast invasion.

But even Frawstad was burning, NDF troops having torched every single Sep stronghold they could get their hands on. Still, heavy fighting remained, and somehow the Seps managed to get the hydrokinetic shields back up, pretecting the city from orbital bombardment. Only, it wouldn't do them much good, as the Terran army had already entered the city.

The endgame had begun.

Cruciland
Senator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Frederickshald
The MJC drones promptly disassembled the nuclear missiles and turned the scrap metal into more drones. Gushing out of the bunker, the drones emerged 10% larger than what they originally were at the start of their incursion. Breitenfield was the only known separatist-held city left. The instinctual urge to fulfill their task turned them to face the city, and the cloud advanced the burning city...

Breitenfield
The cloud now begun to submerge the city's edge in shadows. The hydrokinetic shields saved it from utter destruction, but Terran infantry had already made it inside. Despite the lack of an aerial opening, the drones still had the ability to blast through the moon. The cloud descended like a heavy fog around the shields, and the ground turned molten as drones used their lasers to carve tunnels underneath the shield domes. Soon, they shall be undermined...
Crucilandians - Old Capital - New Capital | A 4.8 civilization, according to this index.
Socialdemokraterne wrote:If the absence of secularism wasn't enough to scare our people, the rate of which the doomsday button is pressed by them sure settled the matter.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Cruciland, I just want to say, your nation is frightening.

The Inevitable Syndicate wrote:My advice to you, dear Gordano-Lysandus, is to run. Or hide. Maybe not hiding, because the Crucilandians will find you, and by their god, you will be assimilated.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Illusive Mans Cerberus » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:14 am

major Kai leng commmed Colonel Sokolov i am damn glad to see your Armour we rushed here to aid you but the general forgot to bring atlases and hammerheads end coms all right men leng shouted time to finish the enemy we push on their last bunker i know we are battered but we will not retreat lets go after we gather up our fallen troops we dont leave men behind
Last edited by The Illusive Mans Cerberus on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Terran Hegemony
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Terran Hegemony » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:28 am

Frawstad

The Separatists were surrounded, and even though the shield was up the Imperial army, complete with artillery and air support, had already mate its way into the shield paremeter; and to make things even worse: the MJC drone fleet was digging its way through the ground and was close to emerging in the middle of the city.

But for the moment, there was still heavy fighting on the city's outskirts and the outer neighborhoods. Artillery pounding at Sep bunkers, airplanes destroying their defensive lines; helicopters and drones were battering occupied buildings.
The handful of Sep aircraft remaining were desperately trying to defend the city, but they were easy pickings for the still fresh and confident Imperial Terran pilots.

Slowly but surely, the Army carved its way toweards city center and the final Sep stronghold at City Hall.

Only, what no-one knew yet, was that City Hall's quantum particla shields were restored and online, so anything but a direct assault would be useless. Still, there was no way City HAll would last for more than half an hour. On both sides, the truth was starting to sink in. A total Imperial victory was only moments away.

Breitenfeld

Here too, MJC's drones were digging through the ground, and had nearly breached the surface.
Only the city's impressive finincial district was left intact and under Separatist control.
Yet, NDF, Cerberus and colonel Sokolov's armored brigade were rushing for those positions as well.
Once the drones came out, this was going to be quick.

The final victory? There is no such possibility! For men like us, there is nothing but death. There is no victory, only survival, as it is the way of all empires to fall prey to the next one. All we can hope for is... that ours is worth remembering.

Cruciland
Senator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:24 am

Breitenfield
The MJC drones found their target after burning tunnels through the ground, and closed in on the last separatist-controlled district; the financial district. They bored fiery holes out of the Earth as they sprouted underneath soldiers' feet, incinerating anyone on top of them. Then they all funneled out of their tunnels, shifting from drilling through rock to drilling through armor, bones, and flesh. The district was also weakened by the tunneling, causing several sinkholes that caved in where once majestic structures stood.

Frawstad
The city hall was the only building left. Quantum-particle shields struggled against the onslaught of Terran and Cerberus forces, but a newcomer was striding in. A contingent of the drone cloud had broken off during the tunneling to undermine the hall, and now they had reached their destination. The drones bored fragile tunnels underneath the surface, taking care to melt the foundations and bedrock holding up the mighty structure. Collapse was iminent as the drones bored through the floor and surfaced, ready to burn the hall from the inside out...
Last edited by Cruciland on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Illusive Mans Cerberus » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:45 am

the cerberus forces had gathered thier dead and begain thier assault of the finincial district major kai leng said over the comm to sokolov how long you been in the terrn military mny friend

Terran Hegemony
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Terran Hegemony » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:39 am

Breitenfeld

the cerberus forces had gathered thier dead and begain thier assault of the finincial district major kai leng said over the comm to sokolov how long you been in the terrn military mny friend

Oh, I've been an army man since 2056, so that's 128 years now. I'm a veteran of the Great War and they wanted to make me marshal, but I refused; wanted to stay with my brigade! Sokolov said to Kai Leng. Oh look, MJC just broke through! Let's go finish 'em off, shall we?!

Thousands of mass drivers charged, and fired at the buildings left standing by the effective Crucilandian blitz. Shells ripped through buildings, smashing entire blocks to tiny bits. As Cerberus infantry flooded the district's few remaining skyscrapers and easily finished the Separatist soldiers inside colonel Sokolov got a call from the Emperor.

Habes ne urbem? (Do you have the city?)

All Sokolov said back was

Nulla est civitas. (There is no city.)

Frawstad City Hall

Serena Mason to Starboro Citadel! Hold your fire, hold your fire, we got friendlies in there, including the Emperor!

Redfield's voice traversed the comms net from inside the Hall. Destroying the building would be more efficient, but taking it makes a psychological victory. The last defenders of Europa will meet their demise at MY HANDS PERSONALLY! Redfield out!
Last edited by Terran Hegemony on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Terran Hegemony Colonies
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Terran Hegemony Colonies » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:09 am

Breitenfeld

The Financial District was a ruin. Gaping sink holes had swallowed skyscrapers whole, killing most and trapping the survivors. Microshells ripped through buildings, massacaring everyone caught in the blast zone. As Loyalist forces flooded the remains of the district the last Separatist soldiers fought themselves to death. Some tried to surrender, but the vengeful Imperials killed them where they stood.
Within ten minutes, Breitenfeld had fallen.

Frawstad City Hall
Hundreds of Imperial troops were flooding into City Hall. The Council Chamber turned into a sea of blood, and the once magnificent promenade was now covered with the bodies of the dead.
Up on the roof terrace, if front of the half-collapsed dome, the final shots of the war were being fired. Emperor Redfield personally headed the final charge against the last 50-some Sep survivors. This charge took about 15 seconds, then all but one of the Seps lay dead.
The Emperor walked up to the young private who had survived and forced his rifle out of his hands, before jabbing a handful of constuction bots in, making it explode.

Cameras on!

As Imperial camera crews started filming the scene of carnage Redfield began speaking to the Separatist.

Did you seriously think... we could be defeated. That I could be defeated?!

The soldier dropped to his knees and whispered We did it for humanity.

Humanity is now part of a larger community. We can no longer afford to isolate ourselves from all life! We will not let anyone control us, but we will not pretend to be the master race! You betrayed the very species you were trying to save! Treason is unforgivable!

Redfield pulled his pistol out, and held it not 8 inches from the soldier's head. When he spoke again, his voice was no longer boasting, but a vengeful whisper.
Let all who would stand against me know...

He took a step back, rightened himself, strained his arm...

This is the price you pay.

And pulled the trigger.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Illusive Mans Cerberus » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:36 am

Cerberus general Oleg Zuckovisky commed his on the ground forces cease all offensive actions and move into a peacekeeping ocupation get me comms with high command he snapped to first lt williams sir yes sir said the l.t

high command oleg here i need the 780th heavy shock division and the 212th enginering corps in europa with all posibile speed aslo the fleet battle station wars lamment if it can be spared
Last edited by The Illusive Mans Cerberus on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Cruciland
Senator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:37 am

Frawstad
The MJC drones promptly stopped their undermining of the building, and started repairing wherever the hall was on the verge of collapse. At the same time, the rest of the cloud met up with the drones and formed a giant ring around the town hall and city. They then turned to listen to Emperor Redfield, and watched as the separatist soldier was executed. It was done; the last stronghold of the Separatists taken. The cloud of MJC drones had more than contributed to the success of the war, having burned the capital, destroyed a nuclear stockpile, and undermined a city. Was the war over? Was their work done?

All they could do was hover and anticipate...
Last edited by Cruciland on Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Terran Hegemony
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Terran Hegemony » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Two days later
Capitol City, Earth

Emperor Redfield sat behind his desk reviewing some messages, when a frightening emergency post came in from High Command.

We could have guessed that from your motto; "ignorantia est fortitudo."

The outlaw of Christianity (especially with the overwhelming NONPARTISAN scientific evidence entailing its legitimacy) actually DOES break one of our major international laws. Maybe after the war on the Separatists, we can strike some form of ultimatum...

Redfield got up, and went to his QTE imaging room.

Starboro citadel, now! He sneered to the operator, who instantly got to work putting the coordinates in.

A solid light image of the Emperor appeared before the Crucilandian leadership; apparently the Emperor had interrupted some kind of strategy meeting. Redfield's image floated up to emperor WwhiteSshadow and took him in a death grip. Redfield's voice emenated from the light image; shocked, angry, betrayed, but not at all angry.

Careful there, I've got a secret project in the works that'll negate everything you did to defeat the Separatists... High Command expected you to turn on us, so we took some... precautions.
We watched your strategies and technology and developed countermeasures to everything you have.
Your assistance on Europa is greatly appreciated, and a permanent peacekeeping force of 8 million personnel may be retained, but any form of agression against the Terran Empire will result in the total annihilation of the attacking forces.
Here's another motto: "Victoriam quoquo modo". We've been destroyed once, and rebounded to becoma a superpower. Any ultimatum will be ignored, and any attempt to enforce it will be met with military action.
Update on this project will follow in a few days, but in the meantime, I advice your military stays away from Imperial borders.
By the way, during this civil war I took the liberty to... expand a bit.
http://ussmidway1978.deviantart.com/#/d5nf0zc
See the yellow parts? That's me... the purple and blue are allies. Green is neutral. The red area encompasses all our enemies...
We don't take too kindly to threaths, especially if you threaten our way of life. We usually go by 'live and let live', but High Command now sees Cruciland as a major threat to Terran society.
If you wish to declare war, be aware that although Europa is nothing but a mess, all our other planets have been... upgraded to protect against your military.
We're giving you a single chance to leave Terran space peacefully. A single shot fired by and MJC vehicle or trooper will result in the immediate extermination of all Crucilandian forces in Terran space.

Redfield's light image let go of the choking Crucilamndian emperor and promptly disappeared, leaving the Starboro war room full of surprised Scions.

The Terran Emperor's voice sounded once more, seemingly from inside the Crucilandian's heads. THis time his voice wasn't just threatening, it was a mortifying, distorted version of the sound of a human voice.

I'm giving you 48 hours to get your drones away from Jupiter. And don't even think about using wormholes, my upgrades can and will make them collapse as soon as they open.
I was hoping this wouldn't end in a war between us, but it seems you leave me no choice. Fourty-eight hours. Redfield out.

Europa

Pools of black goo formed all over the planet. Where there used to be dust, ruins and rubble, there was now a millitary grid twenty times the size, power and sophistication of the old one. The new shields came to life around the planet. Solid light supersoldiers sprung up by the millions, and close to fifty-thousand drone carriers were now circling the moon. It had been done. The Empire's finite, organic military had been replaced by an infinite force of pure energy.

No longer was the Terran Empire running on Hard SF. It had been replaced by Applied Phlebotinum and Very Soft SF.
Hundreds of thousands of miniscule Shredder Bots landed on MJC's drones, ready to devour them if WwhiteSshadow chose not to heed the Emperor's warning.

Starboro Citadel, Fractal Earth
From a rift in space-time, fifty million Stalingrad class spacecraft carriers enveloped the Citadel completely, blotting out the sun. They carried planes nor crew, but were filled to the brim with very unstable antimatter, enough to destroy half the galaxy if it'd explode.
Fifty million carriers? The Empire already had infinite resources, and with the new military even so many ships were expendable. Though not invincible, the Empire was now a Godlike entity.

And the same thing was happening above every Crucilandian city and military base.

The carriers started broadcasting a holo of the Emperor.

If you fire on us, your galaxy will vanish. If you don't, I can still blow it. It doesn't matter anymore... I've been preparing for this. Remember: 48 hours. Your choice! He said, sporting a Slasher Smile.
Where is your God now?

And he started to transform. No longer Human, but an Eldritch Abomination the Emperor had become.
ALL HAIL ZALGO, HE WHO WAITS BEHIND THE WALL!

Cruciland
Senator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Crucilandians cannot choke, nor can they feel fear. Such emotions and reflexes have been removed from them since their appearance.

Also, since we are getting a little crazy, I think I will just remove the Empire's handicaps from before. If it makes you happy, I will edit this post so your emperor are still spared...

Starboro Citadel
Emperor WWhiteSShadow watched disdainfully as the image disappeared. Clearly, their massive development was to be admired. However, it would be in vain. "שדהאדום," the Emperor thought to himself. "תצוגה זו של כוח, תהפוך להיות גזר דין המוות שלך." His mind processed everything that had just transpired in planktoseconds. Redfield had turned into an otherworldly creature, like the Crucilandians, named "Zalgo." His forces have surrounded the compact systems that Cruciland inhabited, and were filled to the brim with antimatter. However, "Zalgo," as he now was called, was not the only titan. His body and mind fused to the Hive Network, the Emperor felt the presence of the forces within Cruciland, and of Zalgo. He felt their intense hatred, the energy radiating off the antimatter, the carelessly built wormhole-stoppers, the many allies ready to do battle with his Empire, and will to destroy the Empire he so carefully built. The programming instilled within every Crucilandian dictated that even he was to wipe out those who opposed Yahweh. It clouded everything as he took in the scope of Zalgo's impending satanic crusade. So much impurity. So much evil. So much darkness...

...and there was nothing he could do to stop himself.

And so the Emperor latched his mind unto the 50 million carriers with his inner light. He manipulated the antimatter, annihilating it with the carriers' own matter to form an unfathomable boon of energy, and directed it into a wormhole that could easily overload the wormhole-blocking devices in the Terran systems. With the energy he seized entire planets and shattered them into a decillion points of light and madness, exponentializing his energy output. The sheer power opened up more wormholes to break down and erase other systems, until the chain reactions deleted Zalgo and his empire in picoseconds. With all his force he struck them down, turning the antimatter into the death sentence of an empire.

Thus ended the civil war, and thus ended the lifespan of the Terran Hegemony.
Last edited by Cruciland on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Terran Hegemony
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Terran Hegemony » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:58 pm

Ha! Great ending!

(For the record, I'm not really anti-religious)

Cruciland
Senator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Terran Hegemony wrote:Ha! Great ending!

(For the record, I'm not really anti-religious)

OOC: Yeah, thanks. Should I edit it so your emperor is spared?

Terran Hegemony
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Terran Hegemony » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:07 pm

Nah... tis a fake ending anyway, might as well keep it. :)

those who opposed Yahweh

Isn't it forbidden to say his name? Or isn't it serious.

I'm not religious myself, but I am Israeli. So now I'm curious... :P

Terran Hegemony
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Real ending

Postby Terran Hegemony » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:47 pm

WIP, have to go to sleep now.

(Listen to this while reading)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X1yPoAaKL0

Two months later
New Alstedt

The new capital of Europa was nearing completion, and the combined efforts of many nations had made the restoration of Europa a quick process. Although many had fallen, their sacrifice would never be forgotten. Their names and deeds would live on in the hearts and minds of all Terrans alive, and remembered forever by those yet to come.
Though only a small war, the Empire and all its people had suffered dearly, but this victory would be the first step to establishing Earth's dominance over humanity, and thereby ensuring the safety of all life in the southern half of the Milky Way.

Yet, the Empire is preparing for war. With or against whom; no one knows this yet. But it will come, and we have to be ready to face the challenges ahead. But now, we no longer stand alone.
Now, in this year 2184, it is time for humanity to claim its place among the stars. Colonization of the Orion Arm had already begun, and although our young nation's future is still uncertain, we can now afford to sit back and watch a new civilization take flight. You have all made me proud, and I salute you. Many won't see the end of the conflicts that will undoubteldy follow, but we've been to hell and back many times before. We will persevere! Long live the Empire!

Quantum reality, Fractal Earths, Shrodinger's Cat and the likes... My version of the Galaxy is just different. There are no Gods in my timeline, but who's to say there isn't one is the next? Or in real life, for that matter. There could be a God watching us right now, or he doesn't exist in our timeline. Or there's a thousand Gods battling each other for dominance... I for one believe the timeline we live in is Godless, but he's out there somewhere... when we discover how to travel between fractal universes we'll see... If they don't find us instead.
Last edited by Terran Hegemony on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cruciland
Senator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Terran Hegemony wrote:Nah... tis a fake ending anyway, might as well keep it. :)

those who opposed Yahweh

Isn't it forbidden to say his name? Or isn't it serious.

I'm not religious myself, but I am Israeli. So now I'm curious... :P

OOC: Only in Judaism. In Christianity, Yahweh is not restricted to being uttered only by the High Priest in the holy temple of Yom Kippur. Being Christians, we can thus openly utter our Lord's glorious true name.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents