NATION

PASSWORD

Revolutionist Uprising in Ruskarkand [OPEN-IC/PMT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Ruskarkand
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Revolutionist Uprising in Ruskarkand [OPEN-IC/PMT]

Postby Ruskarkand » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:12 pm

[OOC thread located here]

Northern Ruskarkand - 6:44 AM, 18th November, 2015 - .9 Kilometers out from the Village of Tarbell

A violent growl rumbled through the air, the treads of a tank clicking ominously as it rolled along the ground. The day was young, and the T-34/85 tank moved through the bleak woods like a noisy phantom, but only to be cut short; the wheels screeching slightly as the tank came to a halt. Puffs of smoke came out from the engine grill and exhausts, as the hatch on the top of the turret made a distinct clunk, prior to being opened by a Human operator wearing a tank crewman's helmet. He appeared to be rather young, his facial features defined him as Slavic. He peered to his chest, before reaching a hand up and grasping at a set of binoculars.

In a swift movement, he lifted them to his eyes. He could see the lights of the Village ahead of him, and a cold sweat began to form on his brow. He hadn't hoped for this, he was clearly unsettled. Nobody deserves to foresee their own death. It's good to get them sleeping, so they don't suffer.
He lowered the binoculars. He knew that if he defied his superiors, a more loyal man would take up the job without so much as a second thought. It wasn't something he had an option in, he didn't wish to do it, but he had to.

The Commander looked down into the tank, before calling out "Stanislav, pass me the Designator. Need to laze our target for Hammer team, back at HQ." in a stern manner. No sooner than as he gave the order, a man presented a bulky looking device to the Commander, who in turn grabbed it, and lifted it through the hatch. It situated itself nicely on the turret, and the Human turned on the device, before beginning to adjust a few settings.

A single blip emitted from the device, and the radio inside the T-34/85 burst into life. "Coyote 4, this is Hammerhead. We've received the coordinates, at Bravo Juliet 059, 098, 038, degrees 170 meters. High Explosive and Incendiary ordinance deployed, Danger Close!"
Multiple distant pops were carried on the wind. The Commander breathed in deeply, looking to the cloudy sky above him. Incendiary Ordinance, white phosphorus no doubt, but against Dragons?
"Coyote 4, this is Hammerhead. Splash in Seven, over." the radio boomed out once more.

The Commander saw the streak of a Marker shot, the red colored flare shell. Behind it were the screeches of numerous more, except those ones carried the deadlier payload. He squinted slightly, as the first shell rammed into the distant village. And then, the High Explosive rounds hit. The closest house had the roof smashed through, before an entire section of the wall was blown out by the explosion inside of it. The distant booms seemed to mask the screams of the dying, but this was just the beginning of it all.

He firmly gripped the Designator, before pulling it into the tank with him as he ducked back inside. His hand poked out, before grasping the hatch and pulling it closed. A small thud was heard once more, whilst the engine of the tank seemed to cut off. Trees around the tank collapsed, as numerous other tanks and armored personnel carriers lined themselves up alongside the T-34/85. All of them bore a common insignia, each one waited for the bombings to halt, so they could storm the village, and take over what they believed to be theirs, the first step towards eradicating their biggest foe.

Eastern Ruskarkand - 7:35 AM, 18th November, 2015 - Hython Tower, 203rd floor. Military Deck, Marshal Office.

A grey Dragon, in what appeared to be an old Soviet officer's uniform, was sat behind a desk, the four walls of his office decorated with fine materials, with a number of flags belonging to Communist and Ex-Communist countries hung up on them. On his desk was a small laptop, which he seemed to be staring at with piercing eyes, through a set of spectacles. He seemed rather tired, and kept his focus on what he was typing on the keypad.

On the far side of the room was a metal door, with a small card reader and locking device next to it. The room was well illuminated, as quite a few ornate oil lamps filled the room with a peculiar, musky incense.

A loud whirring came from the door, before it divided itself in two, giving way to the Dragoon behind it. He seemed rather pale, devoid from what should have been a lush red. The face of the Dragoon displayed one of horror, and he stepped into the room quickly whilst barking out "Marshal, sir! We have a matter of urgency on our hands!" in a frustrated manner. The Dragon behind the desk quickly closed the laptop, tilting his head at the Dragoon in a somewhat surprised manner.

"What? What is it that's troubling you?" he retorted back, leaning forward into his desk and pressing his elbows into the surface. He remained calm and resolute, pondering what was wrong with the Dragonkinian infront of him. "Sir. It's the goddamn Human Resistance, those 'Knights!' They've destroyed the local village of Tarbell, and are using it as a forward operating base!" the Dragoon shouted once more.

The face of the Marshal slowly began to lose its color as well, he stood up from his chair, and looked dead on at the Dragoon. "..Pardon me, but did I just hear you say that the goddamn Humans have made a move, and destroyed one of Ruskarkand's villages? Do you know what's happened to the residents?" he spoke in a grim manner, but the Dragoon officer only shook his head. "No evidence of POWs reported, although there's plenty of reports of High Explosive Ordinance and Incendiary Ordinance being used. Survivors have shown some pretty grim wounds.. Our scales are supposed to be fireproof. That stuff just burns right through our flesh, it's horrifyi-."

"Ugh, please. That's enough." The Marshal interrupted. "Look, has the High Dragoness been informed? It's going to take a bit of time to mobilize our forces, and we've nothing to stop them from taking a few more villages, especially with their reported firepower. No amount of partisans we throw at them is going to halt their progress. I don't want to doubt our power, but we're unprepared right now. If we could advise the High Dragoness to get some assistance from another nation, I'm sure we could prevent further casualties until we get our forces ready. he explained. The Dragoon Officer stood still for a few moments, looking blank and blinking, before shaking his head. "Uninformed, sir. Shall I dispatch a message?" he asked.

"That's a no. This is a job for me to do. You're dismissed, I have some work to do now.." the Marshal answered, before sitting down at his desk and opening the laptop once more.

Eastern Ruskarkand - 8:57 AM, 18th November, 2015 - Hython Tower, 205rd floor. Offices Deck. High Dragoness' office.

The High Dragoness of Ruskarkand, Chloe Fydorovich, sat at a desk in a cold room, the obsidian-colored walls shining as white-neon lights ran down their metallic surfaces, refracting in such a way that it looked like the ripples of water. Her desk, and the rest of her office, was clear, which was unusual. The look on her face suggested immense stress, as she rocked back and forth on her chair, leaning quite far into it, with one of her feet on the desk. Both of her hands were on her abdomen, her elbows leaning against the plastic armrests of the chair.

She wore an elaborate black button-up shirt, albeit scruffily; with the collar unbuttoned and with the sleeves creased, she also wore trousers of a matching color. She reached one of her claws up, before plucking a pencil out of the breast pocket of the shirt, and began to chew on it slightly, her teeth boring into the wood with relative ease, and almost slicing through it entirely.

Her teal eyes looked up from their previous gaze into space, and focused on the door. It had cracked open, and the two halves slid to the side as the Marshal quickly walked into the office. "Chloe. We've an urgent matter on our hands. Are you available at the moment?" he asked, sounding somewhat out of breath. The High Dragoness stared at the Marshal, her eyes slit and bloodshot. "Go ahead. Confirm my fears. Are my people dying?" she said in a cold manner, one that matched her environment. The Marshal inhaled deeply, feeling a bitter shock run through him as she spoke.

He wasn't sure what to say, and receded back slightly. "I-.. I will regret to tell you this, but it's unfortunately true. However, I wouldn't recommend dwelling on the matter, lest more die. I've thought of a subtle plan that we can undertake in order to prevent more deaths, whilst we mobilize our military." the Marshal stated, putting on a bold tone as not to show his true feelings, and to mask his slight fear - He had never seen the High Dragoness like this before.

"Goddamn. I've been too soft on them. Now we're paying the price in full." The High Dragoness said, bowing her head slightly, averting her gaze from the Major. The Dragon tilted his head slightly, and took a step towards Chloe. "Ma'am, please. Listen; we need to contact other nations for support whilst we mobilize our forces. Assuming we can get enough help to hold them off for a few days, then we'll be able to push them back into the forest without any more villages falling to them." the Marshal said in a careful explanation, cautious as to not tip off or potentially aggravate the volatile-looking High Dragoness.

"..Fine. If it saves the lives of my people, then I'll send the word out. I also think that retribution is in order. They destroyed a Dragonkinian settlement, then we'll have to destroy a Human settlement." she replied, her voice beginning to grow hostile. "In the lower segments of Hython, I believe that there's a Human settlement there. I think that's a good option, wouldn't you agree?" she continued, the Marshal blinking once or twice in disbelief.

"B-But.. Ma'am, the Humans in that camp are Refugees from other nations, and fellow Communists like us! I simply can't d-" - "You will do it. I wasn't asking whether you would or you wouldn't I simply asked your opinion - Of which, I've noted. Now, get to it." she butted in, cutting off the Major's hoarse voice. Her eyes shifted back onto the Major once more, giving a piercing look. He squirmed slightly, before nodding once. "It will be done, Ma'am."

The Major turned around on the spot, and quickly walked out of the room, the door closing behind him. The High Dragoness leaned back into her chair once more, her gaze settling on her clawed fingers as they strummed across her abdomen.

Through Fire and Sword, Through Honor and Spirit!
From the central office of Hython Tower -/- Official Government message

Encryption: None
--
To: Any and all recieving non-Human nations.
CC: @######, @######, @######
BCC: [hidden]

MSG: To anyone who receives this message. Our nation has come under attack from a large military group of Human Supremacists who refer to themselves as 'The Knights'. Their common goal is to eradicate Dragonkinian kind, and to take Ruskarkand for their own, on the grounds that they believe that it is theirs. They have already assaulted one of our local villages, and in doing so, have killed thousands of our kind in unspeakable manners. We have already documented the use of High Explosive and Incendiary Ordinance, both used against civilians.

These Monsters are attacking us, and without help, we will surely lose many thousands more before we can finally fight back. We are in dire need of help! I insist that you contact me back if you're able to provide any assistance whatsoever. We'll be grateful, and there is no doubt that a potential reward will be involved for anyone who does help. Together, we can take these Humans, and we WILL show them that their kind is not allowed to take whatever they like, whenever they like.

On the blood of those who died, we will have revenge.
T-3441b Systems ltd. -/- [Insert Message Priority here]

Encryption: High.
--
To: Any and all receiving Human Nations
CC: @######,
BCC: [hidden]

MSG: To every single Human nation out there, regardless of color, religion, nation, ideology or party. We desperately need your help. We assume that most nations will know of the crimes that have been committed by the Dragonkinians, but if you're unfamiliar, then we'll inform you. These cretins have committed genocide in cold blood, against the Human race. They take our land, and then deny us access, reaping everything for their own, and turning their back on everything else. It's despicable, and in direct violation of everything that sentient life should be. They care only for themselves, and do not nurture the development of others.

Even now, inside sources have revealed that they're going to be committing another extermination of our kind in the nation, and you know what? They can't even fight back. They're poor refugees that have fled to this nation, on risk of being killed and treated like shit, and they're going to be killed like dogs. Such putrid acts of violence, yet there is no justice. But we are there, we will always be there to avenge the fallen, and we will continue to kill the Dragonkinians wherever we go.
But, we need your help. We need assistance in our mission to avenge the many who have been killed in Cold Blood on this soil. Anything you can spare, troops to join our cause, firearms, vehicles, mentors and trainers for our soldiers.. anything you can spare. We'll vastly appreciate it, and you'll be doing justice for all of those who have fallen.

I wish that I could do more to repay any who assist us, but maybe in due time, we will be able to. For now, we can only hope that you will, in the name of what's right. Godspeed. Please, direct any messages back to me, and we'll see what we can do from there.

Last edited by Ruskarkand on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Scottish resident of the United Kingdom.
- Appreciator of Dragons and Draconic things.
- Minor FanT. FT.
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Eastern Ruskarkand - 11:37 AM, 19th November, 2015 - Hython Tower, 205rd floor. Offices Deck. High Dragoness' office.

The cold room stood still, the light from a bright morning outside glaring through the windows of the tower, and flooding the room with sunshine. The open windows let in a moderately warm breeze, and the loud calls of seagulls echoed inside. It was all rather tranquil; for the moment anyway. The door at the far side of the room cracked open, before the two halves receded back into the walls. The windows seemed to transition slightly, and the glaring sunlight that once ran right through them dimmed slightly, darkening the room a bit.

The High Dragoness promptly walked through the doorway, dressed in her usual clothing, albeit a bit more formally this time. The black shirt was fully buttoned up, and had the epaulettes and collar tabs attached. The shirt also boasted a small badge of a Hammer and Sickle. In one of clawed hands was a cardboard coffee cup, the foam heat guard conforming around her fingers. In the other was a pretty thick book with lots of loose pages sticking out of it, akin to a dossier.

As she stepped into the room, she paused for a brief moment, using her tail to swipe the button on the wall, before continuing. The door behind her slid shut, before sealing itself. Chloe continued walking up to her desk, her head turning to the side to glance at the clear skies through the window. A couple of stray thoughts crossed her mind, but were quickly dismissed as she turned her head back. She put the coffee cup down onto her desk, before stepping around and pulling out her chair.

"..Right, let's see what we have here." she muttered quietly, shifting her tail through the hole in the backrest of the chair, before sitting herself down onto it. On the desk, a small compartment folded back, and a screen arose from inside of it. The High Dragoness leaned forward intently, a worried frown appearing on her face. "Nobody responded?" she muttered again, although a bit more seriously this time. She raised an eye-ridge in curiosity, before tapping the screen a few times with her clawed hand. 'Goddamn, seems we're on our own for this then.' she thought, cupping her hands and pressing them over her head, letting off a lengthy sigh.

The screen seemed to let off a small blip noise, and a message seemed to appear on the screen..

To convey the will of the Monolith to his disciples...

Encryption: Low level Encryption.
--
To: The High Dragoness of Ruskarkand, Chloe Fydorovich
CC: N/A
BCC: ---

MSG: It is in these times that the Monolith feels pity for the unenlightened ones that follow in the footsteps of the High Dragoness, and we fear that our holy relic will also be targeted by these cretins. In wake of these events, the Monolith has decided that its loyal fighters will dedicate their lives to driving out the Human aggressors, so that we may prolong the fragile balance between our nations.

Let this not be a sign of any form of alliance between us though. As far as I am concerned; and as far as my followers are concerned, you are still on lands that will one day belong to the Zone, and for that, we have to call you our enemy. But, I would rather have the lands untouched by the taint of these 'Freedom Fighters', and have a future foe that is honorable. The Monolithian Troops will need a bit of time to mobilize, as you can probably understand, but it will not take us forever. The moment the detachment arrives at your doorstep, it will be yours to command.

The High Dragoness blinked a few times after reading the message, before tilting her head. 'The Monolith' she thought, pondering if this could have some dire implications, or if they genuinely wanted to offer assistance. She closed the message, and immediately opened a reply, before beginning to type away a response...
- Minor FanT. FT.
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Pyrat Castle
Outskirts of Saurus City
1945 Hours

Hadro Ironhorn lay on a little chair specially-made for him, enjoying his dinner of assorted fruits and vegetables prepared in a number of ways, cooked meats, pastries, and other mouth-watering foods. It had been another tiring day at the office and he was enjoying his few hours' break from it all, able to relax in the huge magnificent old castle he had called his home for the last forty years. He was already hungrily gobbling up the vegetables, combined with some of the meats and fruits. He wanted to get them out of the way, for he wasn't really into most vegetables.

It was right about then that he saw the double doors to his left, made of solid Sauropod's Despair (otherwise known to the Humans as Monkey Puzzle), swing open, revealing a wide-eyed young male Sslurid officer, his uniform the distinct tint of green that the Army used for its non-combat uniforms. His leather jackboots shimmered in the light that was cast by the glowing fire on the other side of the huge room, a testament to the Military's insistence on polishing boots annually.

A stern expression on his face, Hadro demanded, "What is it? What could be so important that-"

"You need to see this, sir," the officer simply stated before rushing over to the President's table. It was then that the Regulus saw that the officer was cradling a large thin envelope in his right arm. He watched as the squamate opened the envelope and took out the documents that it contained, placing them on the table right in front of Ironhorn. Taking them into his paw, he proceeded to read through it all. What he read caused his large eyes to widen even further before looking up at the officer standing beside him, who simply nodded somberly.

"By the Gods," was all he was able to say. "Th- this can't be happening."

"I'm afraid it is, Mr. President," the officer tersely responded.

Hadro looked down, going through his thoughts and letting his thinking processes get cranking before he muttered, "I would wish to help, I would love to... but the people, the government, the Military, they would never allow us to take action." He knew it, and so did the courier, knew that the nation in general would be reluctant to come to the aid of a Communist nation, even if it was one populated by fellow Drake. After all, Saurisia had had as bad a history with Communists as it had with Human supremacists. The failed revolution of 1916, the civil war, the decades of political violence, the May Coup, the sporadic violence in Saurus City.

The Regulus was deep in thought, imaging those helpless foreign Drake, slaughtered like animals in so brutal a way. At least, when Saurisia conducted its revenge massacres against Human supremacist collectives, they merely delivered quick death: shots to the head or neck, slitting the throat, snapping the neck. But this, this was beyond barbaric, the kind of thing only animals would do. Yes, these Humans weren't mere barbarians, they were little more than beasts, for killing in such a horrific manner.

He closed his eyes, letting the emotions wash through him, before opening them. A single tear slid down the side of his face before he turned to the Sslurid and said, his teeth gritted in determination, "Get me the rest of the Dragon Court. Get me Congress. Get me the Military. They must all be informed immediately."

Ft. Dawnsun
Manfred Point
Northeast Mesozoica
0530 Hours

Dawnsun, long the base of operations for the Klaue Free Corps, the site of a major fortress in the times of the New Republic. The Klaue was one of the oldest of the Free Corps, dating back to the early days of the War of the Grand Alliance in 1914. It was formed from patriotic volunteers seeking to head off to war against the member-states of the Grand Alliance. But it wasn't until the Civil War began in late 1916 that the Free Corps became noticeable. A private army of volunteers like all other Free Corps, its numbers swelled to the tens of thousands by 1920. They played less of a significant role against the Marxists than other Free Corps, though they did play their parts in the Summer Revolution, the wars against the UDR, and the various counter-insurgency and anti-pirate operations that dotted the years between 1958 and 1996. It was generally known as being one of the least anti-leftist Free Corps, aided in part by the fact that its current leader, Raymond Spruce, had once been a socialist and member of the struggling Labor Party during his college years.

Captain Willis Randall was at ease in the early morning hours. The Diplodocus sat on a bench in the barracks, his legs crossed as he read the memoirs of Augustus Corytho, a Republic Centurion who had served under Bruticus during his personal campaigns to wipe out the murderers of his mentor, Julius Tailis. Judging by the seeming age of his eyes and scaly skin, he seemed to be of considerable age, which the emerald sauropod was. At 215 years of age, he had seen many events transpire throughout his life, good and ill. And yet, despite his great age, he was still in peak physical condition, and he was far more powerful than he was in his youth. He personally pitied the poor Humans, who seemed to have gotten weaker as they got older, whereas he and other Reptilians in Saurisia were the opposite. Indeed, he was currently powerful enough to lift a four-door sedan into the car and punch through masonry. Such was the status of the sauropods' legendary strength, owing to their great sizes.

As he sat there, he heard a voice call out, "Captain Randall. Captain Randall! I just got this in from the Hologram." The giant dinosaur turned his long neck to face the source of the voice, a tall lanky golden Rhamphorhynchus in fatigues. Sighing, the grizzled Dinosaur asked, "What is it, Lieutenant?"

Sighing, the pterosaur walked up to his commanding officer and handed him a message, spat out by the comm building's Hologram's in-built printer. Taking it into one of his humungous muscular hands, he proceeded to read through it, and what he read troubled him greatly. "By Saur's Sword, is this true?"

"Truer than Hadroius The Honest, I am afraid," the Pterosaur replied solemnly.

"My Gods, does the Boss-"

"The Boss already knows, Cap'n," came the reply. "He had to be waken up to be informed. He wasn't happy, needless to say."

Frowning, Randall queried, "So, what's his verdict?"

With a prompt shrug, the Lieutenant stated, "Well, he's currently considering helping the poor bastards out. Even if they are Commies, it's obvious they need help. And with many of our members having had experience fighting against our own Human supremacist pests..."

"Alright," the Diplodocus said with a sigh. "Any word on the government's reaction to this?" Scoffing, the Lieutenant answered the question, "Well, the government's experiencing a serious shitfest, worse than what went down at Saurus back in the '30s. They're really in a heated spot, debating on whether to aid the poor red bastards or not. Hadro's really pushing for intervention, while Santorez, Talius, and a few others are saying we should stay the fuck out of it."

Reclining in his seat, the sauropod Captain asked, "And what is your say?"

"Are you kidding? It's been too long since I've bashed some fucking apes' heads in. This is the perfect opportunity for me to get out there and get some nice Human skin to make for a belt," the Pterosaur chuckled. Smiling slightly, Randall quipped, "Well, don't get too overboard this time, Harris. Don't want the Colonel wanting to kick your skinny ass again."

"Yeah, it fucking hurt," the Rhamphorynchus promptly grinned.

Sûngard Barracks
Mina Tirth
0928 Hours

The great inland Drakònian city was stirring, its white walls glistening in the morning sunlight as its inhabitants were going about their day. The city had long been renown for being a bastion within the Kingdom's interior and for being a major military base - Mina Tirth was Drakònian for Tower of Guard, after all. As it did now, though at a much reduced basis as during the heyday of the Kingdom. It had also been renowned for being the home of the Sûngard, a famed order of Paladin warriors dedicated towards fighting for justice and aiding their fellow Drake wherever help was needed.

And so it was now, for the old barracks, a giant ancient building made of similar stone to which the great walls of the city had been constructed out of long ago in the early days of the Kingdom. The banners of the order, which were a light purple with the dark red silhouette of a Drakònian standing proud under a bright sun, hung on the walls, showing that the Sûngard were still around. Of course, they were nowadays at a much reduced activity rate, due to there not being much to fight for. The nation was generally stable and there were few situations abroad that the Sûngard felt obligated to participate in.

So it was that Marktil Edwèß, Master of the Sûngard, was relaxing in his study, which possessed a good-sized balcony and large windows that offered him a spectacular view of the city and the surrounding countryside (predominately farm and woodland), when he received word of what had happened abroad in Ruskarkand.

"By Elenea's tits!" The 425-year old Drakònian growled. "Those cahtoken! Those Fætan! They are no better than the Drake's government... if not worse, judging by what they have done to those poor villagers." The messenger was considerably shocked, he had never heard the Master use such language before. He had always seemed so calm and patient, usually up in his study reading, writing, or studying new spells and fighting techniques.

"Wh- what do you wish to do, Master Marktil?" The messenger asked in a nervous tone.

A flame in his amber eyes, the Master boldly declared, "Alert the other Paldinen! They must know of this travesty and must prepare themselves for what is to come. Tell them to gather equipment, inspect their weapons, and test their firing skills! Now go! I must make preparations myself."

"Yes, Master Marktil," the courier bowed slightly before walking off, leaving the grizzled veteran alone to start getting ready himself.

Encryption: Low-Level
To: High Dragoness of Ruskarkand Chloe Fydorovich
BCC: N/A

This is a sad day indeed for your country, having received news of this horrid atrocity and the deaths of hundreds of innocents in what is nothing but cold-blooded murder. We certainly know the feeling, as we have had dozens of villages massacred by murderous Apes such as the ones that are plaguing your nation. Such beasts do not deserve pity or even recognition as sapients as they have forfeited all rights as sapient beings. They choose to live and fight like animals, so they deserve nothing less than to die like animals.

My country has yet to decide whether to aid you in your plight or not, due to ideological and historical reasons. I, however, am willing to aid you in your fight, as my organization is independent and privately-owned and funded. Historically, organizations such as my own have generally fought independently, usually against foreign threats such as invasions as well as domestic ones should we consider it fundamental that we help fight such threats. Therefore, we are independent of the government of Saurisia and therefore free of any bureaucratic nonsense and red tape.

As such, we shall send some of our troops out to help you in your cause, somewhere between 200-500 fighters at the most, with appropriate air, ground, and naval support (should you grant us such). Rest assured, most of them are experienced at fighting human supremacist rebels, such as now-defunct HSA, which has long since been eradicated. It is the least we can do for our fellow Reptiles who have just suffered a horrific tragedy at the hands of mindless animals.

Sincerely,
Raymond Spruce
Head of the Klaue Free Corps

To: High Dragoness of Ruskarkand Chloe Fydorovich

Greetings, fellow Drak, we have heard of the massacre in your nation and mourn the loss of so many innocents, cut down so horrifically. We wish to help, as per our ancient codes and oaths regarding the aiding of fellow Drake and fighting against injustice, cruelty, and oppression wherever it can be found.

We have fought against such Humans before, performing massacres against innocents, even hatchlings and unhatched eggs, raping of unfortunate young Drakae, and killing Drake and other non-Humans in horrific nondescript manners. They have no shred of honor, no shred of dignity, they are no better than the creatures they claim descent from, who murder, rape, and assault just for the heck of it. It is little wonder, then, that the Saurians love to call such beasts Apes and Primates.

Now, we will be willing to send help, primarily in the form of 50-100 Paladins, all geared up to fight in so-called 'modern' warfare rather than the kind many had been trained to fight in their youths, centuries ago. It is not much, but it is surely better than nothing, and you will see that the fighting spirit of the Drakònian people burns ever brightly even after all these centuries. They will take a short amount of time for them to get ready, but they will be all the eager to aid you in your plight.

With great regards and divine blessings,

Marktil Edwèß
Paladin and Master of the Sûngard
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Universal explorers
Envoy

Founded: Sep 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Universal explorers » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:59 pm

From the key space station orbiting the earth named black hole from the black paint covering to outer plates of the orbital facility. It was the capital of a union of seperate space stations and lunar outposts named Universal Explorers. This union of outposts has become diverse in people who lived within it because of the different nations who originally founded these space stations and outposts, all united in order to survive and prosper (that and the lack of support of their home nations). From his office in "BlackHole" "Boss" McCelvey looks over the land below. He has just heard about some conflict between the humans and draconic beings, "whenever they start to get along, some crazy makes them hate each other again. I guess it is the culture of their nations" he thinks to himself. Unlike most nations who could only assist one of the nations because of the prejudices that they possess, his nation, being so diverse in species, got letters from both the rebel and government forces and he decided to send letters to both groups. They read as follows
To: leader of (either government forces or rebel forces depending on letter)
From: "Boss" McCelvey leader of the republic of Universal Explorers

Seeing that you are currently at war with (government for the letter to rebels, rebels in government letter) and we wish to assist you in this war. I shall supply you with arms, rations and attack platforms in exchange for payments for these items we are offering to you. I hope you will consider our offer and respond soon.

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Southern Ruskarkand - The Zone - 2:04 PM, 19th November, 2015 - NPP Reactor Block 4, Monolith Chamber

The sunlight of the noon sky shone through the dilapidated roof of the sarcophagus, and bounced off of the large crystal that towered to the ceiling in the back of the room. Sat in front of it on a large plane of concrete and metal sheeting was a large Icarus Dragon, laid down on its side with its head craned up. It was a beast of incredible proportion, coated in jagged jet black scales that ran all the way along its body. Its eyes were a deep teal color, and seemed to glow slightly. Both of them were affixed on a small Human in an Exoskeleton suit, with a small PDA in his hand.

"She has accepted your offer, master." the Human spoke, his voice cold and monotonous. "I've already sent word for two detachments to go to the border of the Zone, and meet up with the escort. They are composed of two squads per detachment, as well as a Controller unit and a Preacher." he continued, lowering the PDA from his face and then making eye contact with the large Dragon infront of him. It smiled eagerly, craning its head down and looking at the small Human. "This is pleasing. I trust the squad knows of the plans to initiate a green-on-blue attack with the forces of Ruskarkand?" the beast said, its voice deep and resounding.

The small Human nodded once. "They have been informed, master." he spoke, keeping his stance firm infront of the Dragon, despite the fact that the beast seemed to be grinning with malice.
"Excellent! We'll strike at them whilst they're fighting, and it'll be our opportunity to get a good offensive on both the Knights, and the unenlightened! Two birds with one stone!" he shouted, his voice causing the room to tremble slightly. The Human stood still though, unerring. "Shall I return to my duties, master?" he asked, his voice sounding dull.

The Dragon craned its head up once more. "Yes. You can go. Off with you. I have to get my plans together." he spoke, before cackling slightly, giving off a toothy grin once more. The Human in the Exosuit turned about, before beginning to walk to an anomalous portal on the opposite side of the room. The Dragon glared at the Human as he kept on walking, thoughts already beginning to stir in his head.

Eastern Ruskarkand - 3:53 PM, 20th November, 2015 - Hython Tower, 205rd floor. Offices Deck. High Dragoness' office.

The High Dragoness held a small tablet device in her hand, occasionally prodding the screen. The room was darkened, and the light projected from the device illuminated her face. She seemed to look somewhat horrified, her eyes fixed in place. One of her clawed hands covered her mouth in shock, peering at the screen. However, she seemed to squeak slightly, before placing the tablet screen-down on her desk, before rolling her chair to face forwards, leaning her elbows on the desk and covering her eyes with her clawed hands. '..It'll be time until those images leave my mind. Those poor, poor people' she thought.

Her eyes peered up to the monitor on her desk. A couple of messages had popped up, and upon seeing them, she gave off a lengthy sigh. She lifted her clawed hand away from her mouth, and tapped through the messages, reading every single one thoroughly.
..'Already, there are people wishing to profit off of the dead. Ugh, disgusting cretins. Whoever this 'Boss' is, he seriously needs a reality check' she thought, before sneering. She tapped the message, before dragging it across the screen, and dumping it into the recycle bin. And then her attention came onto the remaining two messages.

'A Private Military Core and a Religious Order of sorts? Interestingly, it's not the nation I was hoping for, and with such small numbers.. Although, maybe I'm jumping to conclusions; and I can't look a gift horse in the mouth either.' she thought, looking over the messages. She tapped the top corner of the screen to form a response..

Through Fire and Sword, Through Honor and Spirit!
From the central office of Hython Tower -/- Official Government message

Encryption: None
--
To: Raymond Spruce
CC: Marktil Edwèß

MSG: Words cannot express my gratitude for the offered assistance. I wish I could offer something in return, but right now, we're having to divert mostly everything to the mobilization of our own troops, and preparations for an upcoming war. However, I feel that after the war is over, and when order has been restored, it will be a duty of mine to repay you for your deeds.

I would humbly accept the offer for assistance. I would recommend a rally-point at the western segment of Ruskarkand, as in the area is Fort 'Scotch', where some of the forces of my own nation are mobilizing. Assembling at that locale would be useful, as we can therefore determine what to do in person, and assemble a plan of action. Of course, the troops will be free to access any on-site facilities, and will have any needs attended to as necessary. If there are any issues regarding this plan, or if you would rather something else, I would insist that you reply with the idea. I'm all ears, and I'd like to hear what you want to say about things.

- Minor FanT. FT.

The Incorporated States of the Antarctic
Envoy

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Incorporated States of the Antarctic » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:26 pm

From his throne in the war rooms of the Imperial Palace, Emperor Pel gazed at the vast strategic holo-map laid out before him by his 'mightiest' of generals. They,along with some members of parliament, made up the congregation to discuss the current uprising in Ruskarkand. To speak the truth, the meeting was a shambles; the ministers wishing for a peaceful solution whereas the military leaders wanted to see action for a lengthy amount of time had passed since their last conflict and they had let their skills slip, a war would help to set that right. The Emperor did not have much of a say anymore, since the civil war he had become a constitutional monarch to please his opponents - no compromise could have been reached for they had been adamant. Pel could not contain himself any longer.
Emperor Pel: Gentlemen, as we sit here and squabble like old women our ally wastes his troops quelling an ever worsening uprising. If we are to make a decision we must do so now.
His voice had remained calm the entire time, it couldn't have done anything much different.
Prime Minister Ta'k Jar: Sire, however much we respect your input I am sure we can reach a sensible agreement without your inp-
Emperor Pel: Well maybe you should prove that then, so far your diplomatic skills have been found wanting.
The Prime Minister stood, silent and humbled he abandoned the room.
Emperor Pel: Now we have quiet we may make a consensus, all in favor of aiding Ruskarkand say I.
The shouts went up all over the room, The Incorporated States of the Antarctic were going to war.

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:24 pm

Northern Ruskarkand - 8:21 PM, 20th November, 2015 - Landing Zone 'Castle', F.O.B-5. Knight's Headquarters

The beating rotors of the Mil MI-24 Helicopter kicked up a storm of dust in the forest clearing, stirring up a torrent of dirt and dead leaves. The engines were gaining power, the heat venting from the exhaust flowing into the bright, orange dusk that covered Ruskarkand. A Human wearing a pair of Ray ban Aviators stood behind a small cover, staring at the large helicopter. His toned skin was mottled and scarred on the visible parts of his face, but the rest was covered beneath bandages and a balaclava. His hand was pressed onto his radio; "Alright then Serpent-2, I assume you've been briefed on the mission, but we'll run through it one last time, just to be safe. You're going to rendezvous with the rest of your team, Serpent-1 and Serpent-3. After that, you are to move to point alpha in delta formation, and await for further orders on scene. You are free to engage any tangos that you come across. If it has scales, you kill it." he explained, before lifting his thumb off of the button.

"Uh, roger that Knight Actual. Time to make a move?" the radio transmitted back, the pilot in the cockpit looking towards the man, who in turn thumbed the radio, and spoke back; "Affirmative. You are go for launch. Kick some ass for us, Serpent!". He took his thumb off of the radio, and squinted slightly as the large helicopter began to lift itself from the ground, the heavy beating of the blades becoming deafening to the unprotected ear. However, the man brushed it off with a thin smile behind the balaclava, before turning around and walking away from the screen.

He focused on a particular building, and briefly looked at the large 'Knights' flag flying above it. He was proud of what he had accomplished, but he knew that he was yet to accomplish much, much more. He had a whole nation before him, one for him to destroy and pillage, before taking it for his own. He clenched his fists, thinking of the High Dragoness, and what he'd do if he actually got to her doorstep. The way he would kill her, something humiliating for her? It had to be.. It had to make a message, in order to fend off any would-be resistance, assuming he did get control.

The Human was pulled from his thoughts as his radio blipped at him, and a static-rich voice came out; "Commander Nathaniel, you have a message on your account."

The man stopped, and looked to the radio for a split second. In a moments notice, he pulled up his forearm to his eyes, and suddenly, his arm split apart into numerous synthetic parts, folding back and forming a screen, which opened up to become an index. With his other hand, he tapped the screen, and went to the mailing system. Without a moment of hesitation, he opened the email, and read it thoroughly. However, in the end, he creased his eyebrows with frustration. ".. Hrmph. Bastards." he muttered, before tapping the reply button.

--
To: "Boss" McCelvey

MSG: What you are currently asking for is reasonable, but it's not what we're after at the moment. Whilst we are in need of supplies, most of our current equipment is salvaged, or bought on a Black Market already. We're dry for funds at the moment, since we've spent so much on organizing all this. However, I feel that if you were to supply us with some basic armament now, we could easily pay you with what we salvage from the villages that we take over. There are a lot of valuables in all of those buildings.

It's a simple contract, you give us what we need, and we give you a good 35 or 40 percent of what we find as salvage. You should note though, that we're expecting some good armaments as a result of this. I'm not one for cheap Kalashnikov rifles, and we're in need of heavier weapons that can punch through the most sophisticated armors, coupled with natural hard shell. It's something that only our KORD and KPV machine guns can manage effectively.

- Minor FanT. FT.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Ft. Dawnsun
Manfred Point
Northeast Mesozoica
2315 Hours

Raymond Spruce sat in his office, going through the message he had received from the High Dragoness only hours earlier. He took off his glasses and rubbed his scaly face, he had always been short-sighted by his kind's standards and had to wear glasses or contacts in order to compensate. Putting them back on before smoothing his dark green proto-feathers, the 43-year old Ornitholestes sighed before switching off his private Hologram and proceeding to address the two officers sitting in front of him.

"Alright, Captain, Lieutenant Colonel," he began, "you have your orders. You know what to do."

"Yes, sir," Lieutenant Colonel Anna Bloomfield nodded. The Edmontosaurus then proceeded to ask, "Anything else?"

Came the reply, "Ah, yes. I just remembered, the Sûngard have also expressed their interest in the conflict. They just sent us a message asking if they can come along for the ride with us, apparently they don't want to exhaust themselves by getting there naturally. Figured it'd be quicker for them too, I suppose."

"And?" Randall queried.

Shrugging, Spruce stated, "Hell, I accepted it. We're gonna need all the help we can get and the Sûngard are worthy allies. I fought alongside them before, and they've proved to be tough sons of bitches."

"Alright," the Sauropod nodded, "when do we leave?"

"Immediately," came the response, which was not welcomed by the two officers, needless to say. Their short-sighted leader replied, "Don't worry, you can take a nap on the way there or after you've got there. Take your pick."

The two sighed and nodded, going through a little bit more briefing about the mission ahead before they were dismissed. Getting up, they exited the office and headed outside, they had quite a bit of preparation to go.

Willis Airfield
Manfred Point
Northeast Mesozoica
0135 Hours

The preparation had taken a few hours, but now, they were finally ready. Some 410 troopers had been assembled and geared up for the mission. They were pumped, it had been years since they had seen action, and against Human supremacists especially. The Saurisians were truly making the world a better place by putting bullets into their skulls, one Ape at a time. They were all dressed up for combat, clad in ACU fatigues and vests with ammo pouches and backpacks containing their essentials, and armed with the latest weapons the Free Corps was able to get its claws on.

They arrived at the airfield, which was an old Air Force Base back in the 1940s during the first war with the UDR, which had been abandoned after the humiliating truce and the subsequent Summer Revolution. The place was located some 15 miles from Fort Dawnsun and were greeted upon arriving there by 50 powerfully-built Drakonians who were clearly the soldiers sent by the Sûngard. They were similarly equipped to the Klaue troopers, only with heavier gear and more powerful weaponry. A few even had their swords brought with, either carried on their backs or strapped to their waists. The Drakonians bragged that the huge blades were perfectly capable of slicing a Human in half, even if he had body armor on. It would be a perfect opportunity to see if that claim proved true.

Lieutenant Colonel Bloomfield was leading the entire force, which consisted of 450 troops in all, with Captains Randall and Alyth Romvil (Paladin was only a ceremonial title nowadays, with the Sûngard utilizing modern military ranks) leading the Klaue and Sûngard elements respectively. They walked out onto the tarmac to see two C-141 Starlifter cargo planes, bought from Air Force surplus at a handsome sum, with jungle camo paintjobs getting ready for the flight.

Standing around, waiting for the orders to be given to go, the soldiers talked amongst themselves, checking their weapons and gear, and getting to know the individuals they would have to trust in combat. Bloomfield inspected her SCAR-H, chambered for 7.92mm rounds, and could not help but smile at seeing Randall having brought his trusty M1895 lever-action rifle with him. Even now, the big Apatosaurus was busy loading .405 rounds into the tube magazine, getting the old weapon he had carried with him for a century and a half with him ready for combat. Romvil, meanwhile, was wielding a BAR chambered for 7.92mm, and he swung the weapon's long barrel from side-to-side as he waited for the go order.

Finally, Bloomfield received the signal that they were good and ready from the planes' crews, and so gave the order for the troops to fall out. The group split up, with half going onto one plane and half going onto the other, and the groups were designated Able Group and Baker Group. Able Group would be led by Bloomfield and Baker Group would be led by Romvil. Eventually, all 450 soldiers settled into their seats, and the planes soon took off and disappeared into the night sky.

Thus began their long journey to Ruskarkand and it would be a long tiresome one, at that. The three commanders had discussed their plans for how they would disembark from the planes upon arriving at their destination. They would paradrop from the Starlifters along with the equipment that was too heavy for them to carry on their back in the drop. They would glide down to the outskirts of the base, so as not to induce panic or surprise from the local soldiers. The two C-141s would contact the base beforehand to alert them of what the Saurisian infantry were about to do so they or the planes wouldn't be shot at.

With a sigh, Bloomfield leaned back in her metallic seat as she felt the gentle bumps the plane experienced in flight. It would be a long and boring flight to their destination, and she wondered if this operation would go as well as she and her comrades hoped.
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
MT FT Embassy

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!

Universal explorers
Envoy

Founded: Sep 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Universal explorers » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:16 pm

"Hmm, so at least one pays attention to my offer" "Boss" McCelvey thinks to himself. "though maybe a face-to-face meeting shall be better for all involved" (presses a communications button) "to transport please" he says, "drop the elevator in these designated coordinates [tells location from which the communication was broadcast from] the intercom responds "yes sir thrusters have been deployed. We shall be in geosynchronous orbit over said location in a few seconds. (few seconds later) "we are above the location given, your orders?" he doesn't hesitate to think of what he has to say "drop the pylons!" he says. "Once that is done and they are secure, bring the elevator down to ground level. I'll be bringing some of my close associates down with me." "yes sir" the intercom responds "It'll be ready shortly." (he grows a small grin) "good day" (he hangs up before she is able to respond) "I guess I should call those who will be coming with me (presses intercom button) "Draco space station, archive management please" "yes sir" the intercom responded" (starts buzzing while call is redirected) meanwhile, 3000 miles away is the Draco space station, named so partially because it's origional name is so difficult to pronounce and also because it was one of the dragon's main orbital settlements before it joined the UE. Inside of it is much of the information that has been collected by the UE, it's "Library of Congress" so to speak. At this time a drake who has earned by his great intelegence "the Mind" is going through his papers. "now, where is that equation I had? It could be imperitive for the creation of larger amounts of anti-matter." (intercom buzzes, startling him) "oh" (answers the intercom) "yes?" "Hello mind!" says the Boss "still trying to find the secrets of universe I see." "of cource" he responds, "without knowledge, we can not grow." "Very true, but that's not important. I am going to the surface to conduct diplomacy with another nation and I thought it would be a good idea if you came along." "Sure, gives me an opportunity to test out my new telaportation system." (mind teleports directly to the Boss. "It works!" "Great now, go to the elevator immediately!" "Ok." (Mind leaves for the space elevator) "now for the other one" Boss thinks to himself. "Hercules station please" meanwhile a mere 500 miles away, the Hercules space station, the great base of the military for the UE, one of the main human stations before it joined. In it is the most well verced person when it comes to millitary matters, for both humans and dragons. Ms Gun (her family is where we get the term "son of a gun" or in this case, a daughter. Her family was part of the origional group that founded the colony. (intercom buzzes) "what is it?" she said. "hello ms Gun," the Boss says, "having a little meeting on the planet. Would be wonderful if you were able to join." "Ok" she says, "just let me get ready." "No need. Mind, bring her here." (she feels funny as her atoms are transported directly to the elevator) "What the heck!" she says. "don't worry ms gun, you are alright I hope. (she nods in afermitive) great, ok boys, send us down." (elevator starts to descend to the planet).

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Eastern Ruskarkand - 12:04 PM, 21th November, 2015 - Hython Tower, 205rd floor. Offices Deck. High Dragoness' office.

The High Dragoness stood at the window in her office, the clear skies outside allowing a perfect visibility. She could see all the way down to the city below her, the quiet streets stirring slowly, the many hundreds of thousands of residents, all Dragonkinians, they looked like ants from the height of the tower. Chloe merely inhaled deeply, before letting off a lengthy sigh. Her wings were drooping, and her tail was dragging across the ground. She propped herself up from the window with her hand, pressing herself away from it.

She appeared distressed, oblivious to the blipping noise emanating from the screen on her desk. Her eyes were locked on the outside world, gazing through the window, deep in thought. From the door of the office came a loud hiss, before it split in two. The halves receded into the walls, as a Dragon stepped through the frame, his eyes settling on the High Dragoness. "Did I come at a bad time?" he asked quietly, his voice smooth and suave, unlike most Dragons. He stepped forward slowly, approaching the High Dragoness from behind, until he was stood at her side. "Chloe? Come on, talk to me about it." he spoke once more, looking at the smaller Dragoness.

Chloe perked up slightly, turning her head to the side to get a look at the Dragon. "Alexei? You don't come to my office very often.. Is there something you need?" she asked, pulling herself away from the window and tilting her head slightly. The Dragon, Alexei, nodded as a response. "Aye. There is.". He turned himself around, before leaning himself against the window, and lifting his head in the air to look at the ceiling of the office. "You've not been yourself as of late, which is understandable given the circumstances.." he explained.

The High Dragoness blinked a few times, affixing one of her clawed hands onto her opposite forearm, staring at the ground. "Oh.. Well, there are a lot of problems stacking up, faster than I can handle and all. I'm doing all I can, heck; I'm even leaving the office to get out there an-"
Mid-explanation, the High Dragoness was interrupted. "You're going out there? Are you serious?!" Alexei burst out, his suave voice suddenly taking a much more harsh tone. Chloe blinked a few times in response, before retorting in a similar manner. "Completely serious. Why? Is there a problem with me being out there, helping near the front-lines?"

Alexei stared at the High Dragoness. "..Aye, there is a problem. It's an outrageously stupid idea, and I won't allow you to do it. You could get killed!" he spoke back, taking a step closer to the High Dragooness, who leaned into him and dug her head into his chest. "I know what you're thinking, Alexei. You're looking out for me, you're always concerned about me. Why? If I am gone, I will just be replaced.." She said, pulling her head away from him. "Why? Why should I be concerned? Because you're my damn wife, and certainly a soon-to-be mate. Plus, you're the only damn Dragonkinian across a vast plot of land that has any remote idea as to how to keep a nation of us under control, and to make it function well to boot! Not only are you important to me, you're important to the nation!"

Alexei looked at the High Dragoness with his beady, red eyes. For a moment, she remained still. A sigh echoed through the air. "..This job. It's just getting to me. Issues with Humans one day, issues with Communism another. I just want everything to be right, and I will never get that day of peace being sat behind a desk." Chloe replied in a quiet tone, bowing her head slightly. Alexei nodded once, before wrapping his arms around the High Dragoness, and pulling her into an embrace. "Stress is a daunting foe. Maybe you should take a break? Put the Marshals and Generals in control whilst you rest up. A long week is ahead of us, and it'll be unhealthy to just dive head-first into it." he suggested, cradling her slightly.

Chloe pulled herself away from him ever so slightly. "It wouldn't feel right if I did.. but you have a point." she said, before leaning into the chest of the Dragon again. "A well rested leader is a coordinated leader, and a coordinated leader is a more efficient leader. Your generals and marshals are good men and women, they wont let you down." Alexei replied once more, before looking to the door. "Well, are you considering it?" he asked.

"..I think I'm past considering it, to be honest. It's probably for the better." she said, before pulling away from Alexei. "Shall we go?" she asked, looking at Alexei as he nodded back to her. The two turned around towards the door, and promptly left the room.

On the desk, the screen was still bleeping. Suddenly, a system set in, and the message begun to play back automatically. "Chloe, we have an issue on our hands. We've spotted a team of what appear to be Mil MI-24 converging on a small town. I repeat, they're converging on a small town! The Foreign soldiers have their rendezvous point set for one of our nearby Forts, I am considering a plan of action, but I need to see you in person to discuss it. Could you come down to my office? -L."
- Minor FanT. FT.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Aboard C-141
Skies Above Western Ruskarkand
1225 Hours

It had been hours since they had left the base and Saurisia had long been behind them. It was such a long flight the two transports had to refuel several times by tankers that were also owned by the Free Corps. At last, the two cargoplanes were nearing Ruskarkand and the troops were greatly relieved. It had been a tedious flight with nothing really to do but talk, read, and generally goof off, mainly by singing a good deal of different silly and stupid songs.

Now, Bloomfield and Romvil had ordered their troops to get ready and the Saurisians now were tense. They were awaiting the inevitable signal to paradrop down onto the ground, which would surely be a thrilling ride. At last, the signal came and the two 141s opened their cargo hatches, allowing the Saurisians to catch sight of the sky above and the ground and water below. Standing up, they readied their packs, checking each other's chute in order to see if it was good. Finally, they filed out and one by one, they dropped out of the planes, with some of their own sliding out the gear too heavy for them to lift so that they would fall and be parachuted to the ground. The Drakonians themselves had no chutes, for they had their wings and had good reason enough to use them.

Soon, all 450 soldiers were flying to the ground, drifting down towards the ground below. Beforehand, the crews of the two planes had contacted the local forces and informed them of their approach and what they were soon to drop, so the Saurisians wouldn't get shot at. Eventually, the Saurisians landed down on the ground and quickly gathered up, soon locating their supplies. Having unharnessed the chutes, they quickly slid on the gear in the crates or carried them in their arms or hands. Bloomfield and Romvil gathered everyone together before the 450-dino force began their trek around the area to locate the fort they were supposed to enter, or at least make contact with local forces. So began their overseas operation, and everyone helped it would go for the best.
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Northern Ruskarkand - 12:40 PM, 21th November, 2015 - Fort 'Scotch', Wing E, War Room.

A Dragoon in a standard woodland DPM Battle Dress stood before a fairly large table that hosted a large map of the local area. His face was stern, hands pressed into the surface as he leaned forward. His eyes were affixed to a smaller Dragoon across the table, who seemed to be tinkering with a radio. His claws rapped across the table every now and then, waiting patiently. The BDU he was wearing seemed to have two torn holes in the back of it, that ran further down, which he poked his wings through.

To his side was what looked like a machine; a Dragoness that had no scales or wings, but instead; a synthetic rubber coat with metal plates covering most parts, whilst the wings were replaced with folding ones that were also made of metal. On the base of her tail were two large Jet engines, and near the tip were two fins. Her face however, was still made of the standard flesh and scale that she used to consist of, however; it was marred with an array of metal inserts.

Her eyes were also affixed on the Dragoon that was fiddling around with the radio set on the table. However, a voice seemed to emit from the speaker; "Scotch base, we've detected multiple signatures far north, registered at about 60 clicks from your position. We've also got the locale of the additional forces. It seems they've been dropped in from the air. We're not sure if they know of your exact location, so you may want to send out a team to check."

The Dragoon on the radio looked to his superior for a moment, as if he was expecting something to be said. "Contacts, far north. Any additional intel on those?" he spoke. Immediately, the Dragonkinian turned around, and thumbed the radio. "This is Scotch. Repeat on those signatures up north? Any additional intelligence?" he spoke, before releasing his thumb. "Affirmative. The signatures are registered as MIL MI-24 Helicopters, likely to be hostile. They're moving south-east, predictably to the town of Sarzygrad."

Almost immediately, the Dragoon behind the table dug his claws into the map. "..Sarzygrad. Goddamnit, we can't lose that town. Too many civilians in it, and if they were to capture it, they'd have a firm foothold in the region, and the fort would be at risk." he said, before pushing himself up from the table. The Dragoon pulled a claw up to his chin, before rubbing it. "..Majoris, I need you to take out your team and find those Saurisians. I'll scramble what we have at the base. Should be a couple of REX units up and running by the time you get back."

The Dragoness looked to the Dragoon, before nodding. "It'll be done, MerOffizhant." she said, before turning to walk out of the room, her footsteps making heavy thuds and causing the room to quake ever so slightly.

Northern Ruskarkand - 12:58 PM, 21th November, 2015 - Skies around Fort 'Scotch'

The Dragoness gripped the DKM-GP67Ev2 tightly in her hands, the strap of the rifle slung across her. The engines on the base of her tail wailed noisily, the fluctuations of air trailing behind the exhaust. She kept her trajectory nice and straight, carefully surveying the surroundings for any sign of the Saurisian team, anything from signals, to just a trace of their presence. In the sky, she was easily visible, the trail of white vapor behind her giving her away.

'..Find the team, Escort them to the Fort, Prepare for engagement. Today is going to be hectic.' she thought, her mind drifting away slightly as she banked to the side slightly. 'I wonder what the Saurisians are like. Dinosaurs, as opposed to Dragons. Going to be funny, first thing they see is something that doesn't even look like a Dragonkinian. I hope they don't think I'm some resistance machine.' she continued, before fading back to reality, keeping her eyes peeled.
- Minor FanT. FT.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Northern Ruskarkand
Somewhere Near Fort Scotch
1308 Hours

The Saurisians began trudging their way through the forests and fields in the area immediately surrounding their DZ. They stuck in a group, though making sure they were spread out so they wouldn't make easy targets for enemy air, artillery, or machine gun fire. They had a few scouts dispersed around the edges of the group, looking out for any signs of trouble or local contacts.

They had been out and about for about ten to thirty minutes when suddenly, a scout ran up to Bloomfield when they were in a partially-wooded area. The scout, a tall lanky Pterodactylus (tall and lankiness were generally common attributes of Pterosaurs), said quietly to his CO, "Colonel, the- there seems to be something... up in the air."

The Edmontosaurus was a little incredulous, "Wait, what? Be specific, soldier. What did you see?"

"A- a contrail, or at least, some sort of vapor trail not far off. There doesn't seem to be any signs of jets or anything like that, though."

"What?" Randall queried. "What the Sorna are you blathering about?"

Sighing and rubbing the side of her beak, Bloomfield stated, "Ugh, just go up and see what the hell is it coming from."

"Yes, ma'am," the Pterosaur nodded before he spread out his wings and immediately took flight. He flew up into the air, his Victor M5 SMG, dubbed "burp gun" for its rate of fire, slung across his back. Flapping his long skinny arms that formed part of the wings, the Pterosaur gained more height and could see the source of the trail not too far away. He decided to get closer, figuring he would switch to his .45 USP pistol should whatever it is prove hostile. Flapping closer to the thing, he saw what appeared to be a Humanoid figure, only it was covered in what seemed to be metallic armored plating, had two jet engines attached to what seemed to be the tail which also had fins, wings that looked like those of an airplane. To him, it looked to be some sort of mechanical construct built in Humanoid female form... and yet, looking closer, the Pterodactylus could see that it had a draconian face, albeit with all sorts of wiring and gadgetry attached to it.

He hadn't seen the likes of it before and the very sight of the thing puzzled him greatly. All he could do was look at it incredulously and mutter to himself, "By the scales on Saur's chin, what on Tertiarius is that?!"
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Incorporated States of the Antarctic » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:15 am

National Antarctic Rally
The army was sprawled out before Emperor Pel and his advisors, the Prime Minister not present. They stood in their neat rows and columns silent, unmoving; this unerved the Emperor so he turned to face the huddled group behind him.

Emperor Pel: Gentlemen, I know many of you stand by me whilst I lead these brave souls to war but any who don't may leave now.

Not a single individual moved, they stood there in awe of the Emperor - all of them ready to lay down their lives for the only person who mattered to them. The frozen wastes of the Antarctic bread hardy men and even hardier women such as his own wife Dardanilia.

Emperor Pel: Very good, I feel all the better in the knowledge that I won't recieve a dagger in my back.

This recieved a few hearty chuckles which died away as quickly as they had arisen. The Emperor moved back towards the balcony where he stood, raised his arm in salute and began his speech.

Emperor Pel: Men, for are you not proud to be fighting for the greatest nation in the world! It is your duty to defend your country and your people, women and children, the elderly or crippled these are those you defend, those that cannot defend themselves!

Cheers went up everywhere and Pel grimaced attempting to hide his expression from the crowd by raising his arms into the air to cover his face, this succeeded in what he wanted and achieved more cheers. As the shouts went down the Emperor began again.

Emperor Pel: So never falter, never take a step backwards for then the enemy shall be in the Motherland and those that cannot defend themselves will be ravaged and massacred! We must stop the spread of evil before it reaches the ISA!

This time the cheers did not stop and Pel, rather than shy away from it, let it consume him.
Last edited by The Incorporated States of the Antarctic on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Elcric Kcalb
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2009
Corporate Police State

Postby Elcric Kcalb » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:24 am

REDACTED

To: The Human Resistance Movement "Knights" of Ruskarkand
Encryption: Maximum

The atrocities committed by the so-called "government" of Ruskarkand cannot be overlooked or permitted. However, neither can the atrocities committed by you. We will assume you are an intelligent, cultured man; one that has indulged in books, movies ,and so forth. Surely you must be at least dimly aware that wanton slaughter of innocents can only breed more wanton slaughter of innocents, usually out of retribution. This is a very basic trope, my dear friend. Scare tactics and genocide will never paralyze a population with fear or make them any more inclined to bargain with you. It will only enrage them further, inspire resistance towards you, and can only serve to cast you in a negative light. Vengeance is ultimately petty; the slaughter of Dragonkin will not restore the lives of humans and will likely only cost more human lives than it preserves.

This is said more out of logic, reasoning, and knowledge of sapient nature than any love of Dragonkin.

This made clear, we will support you, if only because Ruskarkand is currently suffering under a wretched, Communist government. There is only one thing worse than a Communist government, and that would be a Communist government that indulges in Genocide. However, if we are to support you, we will require the following affirmations.

• That the Knights of Ruskarkand will take steps to lessen civilian Dragonkin casualties during the duration of this conflict.
  • That the Knights of Ruskarkand will cease killing Dragonkin civilians entirely following the end of the conflict.
  • That the Knights of Ruskarkand will make the transition to a capitalist economy following the end of the conflict.
  • That the Knights of Ruskarkand will not strip Dragonkin of their citizenship, falsely jail them, or impose any laws that discriminate against them.
Provided you can affirm these things, please then list the supplies, personnel, or equipment you require most and we shall see about procuring them for you.
Last edited by Elcric Kcalb on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:34 pm

Northern Ruskarkand - 13:10 PM, 21th November, 2015 - Skies around Fort 'Scotch'

The Dragoness continued her flight slowly, cruising through the air at a comfortable speed. Her attention was diverted to the ground, however; a blip appeared on a small part of the HUD device inbuilt into the eye augmentation's passive radar, and it was indicated as being close to her six. Almost immediately, she took a hand off of the large rifle in her hand, and pressed a button on the side of her neck. Segments of the metal plating along her chest and the back of her neck shifted backwards, and more metal plates slid out of those ones. They moved up with the assistance of a number of sliders, stopping and then affixing themselves over the head of the Dragoness, creating a sealed helmet. Over where the left eye should have been, a single slot opened in the helmet, a tiny camera visible. Only when the helmet had bolted itself shut did the metal inserts fold back into place.

Following this, she decreased the power to the engines on her back, before performing a small roll, so she could look behind her with ease. What the Dragoness saw was a distant target, difficult to make out what it truly was, although it looked like a flying creature, 'Perhaps a dinosaur?' She couldn't be sure.
Almost immediately, the engines almost cut themselves out as the thrust was dramatically lowered. The engines tilted themselves backwards, resulting in the Dragoness decelerating, making sure to use her tail for stability as she came to a crawl. She tightened her grip on the rifle in her hands, bringing it to bare by placing the butt of the stock into her shoulder, and then trying to focus on the distant aerial object.

'..What is that thing? Has it been following me?' she thought for a moment, giving off a frown that was hidden beneath the helmet. Her grip on the rifle loosened slightly, there was no evident lock on her, and the object seemed to be moving fairly slow. The Dragoness hovered in the air, pondering for a moment, before an idea came along. She let go of the rifle, letting it hang from her sling before reaching to a small module on her arm. She grasped it, and slid out a small tablet device that appeared to be hooked into her with a wire.

She tapped the screen a few times, accessing the radio index and then altering the broadcast frequency, as to direct it to all local channels. "This is Major Tolya of the Ruskarkand Military. I have spotted an unknown entity that appears to be pursuing me. I will be forced to engage if the entity - or anyone, does not respond to me with an identification. It is interfering with important military affairs. I repeat, I will be forced to engage if it does not identify." she said, her voice sounding relatively normal, although it carried a subtle accent with it, difficult to make out though. Her tone on the other hand, was serious.

--
To: The Corporatocracy of Elcric Kcalb
BCC: [Hidden]

MSG: I see your terms, and at most, I can see reason in what you are saying. I am not deluded by my lust to oust the High Dragoness from her office, so much so that I would ignore what other Humans have to say. However, what you are suggesting in regards to the cease and desist on targeting Civilians. Whilst I would like to oblige, there are numerous issues we need to address before we can consider that. Civilian Dragonkinians are valid threats to us, and we classify them as that for a reason.

A small, organized hamlet of Dragonkinians who catch us at an inconvenient time would have the opportunity to defy any forward ops base, and will likely dispatch anyone encamped there with relative ease. They are all natural weapons, and we have to treat them as such. In addition, they're all incredibly xenophobic. They've conducted massacres and purges of Humanity in the past, out of cold blood. There is no chance that they will ever turn around and accept us as their masters, even if we were to establish our reign here. There is no winning the hearts and minds of these people, and they would all directly oppose us, in the war, and even if we won, they would continue the fight to usurp us.

It's happened in the past, and it would happen now. I understand that you are saying, and if they were willing to settle themselves down and accept the Knights as their leader, without resistance, and if they did not attempt to disrupt our operations as of right now, then we would happily oblige. We would go through with any operation like that, assuming that the civvies behaved, but that's simply not the case here. What other option do we have? I will understand if you are unable to provide support because of this. We wish that we could alter our rules of engagement, but the situation at hand calls for our brutal methods. I am genuinely sorry.

P.S - In addition, I was certainly thinking of installing a new Economic system following the downfall of the regime. Communism just doesn't seem fit for us. History has taught us that. Capitalism is the way to go for us.

Last edited by Ruskarkand on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Minor FanT. FT.

Elcric Kcalb
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Elcric Kcalb » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:32 pm

REDACTED

To: The Human Resistance Movement "Knights" of Ruskarkand

Following further research into the nature of the Dragonkin and the present government of Ruskarkand, we would like to retract our previously requested affirmations. We would also like to apologize for our base assumptions in the matter and now find ourselves in agreement with you. While unfortunate, the indoctrination Dragonkin appear to undergo in this society and their sheer nature would certainly make them constant threats in the eyes of our military leadership as well. To say that we wouldn't take a similar policy towards Dragonkin civilians in this matter would be a blatant lie on our part. Even if untrained, it looks as though the average Dragonkin would be more than a match for several human soldiers.

With this clarified to us, the Corporatocracy has deemed it necessary to lend aid in whatever matters you require it. For now, various assets of Kcalbite private military contractors will be preparing various ways to undermine the communications and infrastructure of the Ruskarkand government. If there are any airfields or ports presently under your control, now would be the time to wire us their locations.
Last edited by Elcric Kcalb on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Incorporated States of the Antarctic » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:55 pm

Northern Ruskarkand
Somewhere Near Fort Scotch
1508 Hours

The Army had dug in for the evening after having been deployed from the Imperial fleet. The sector they had landed in seemed an entire country away and the ISA even further were Ingvald's thoughts as he hugged himself for all the precious warmth his body would allow him to shed. His home had been the capital of Amundsen-Scott and it was there he had left his wife and child, a picture of them that he had positioned on the ridge of the ditch that concealed were he watched for any activity. No heroics was what his family had told him, if anything bad happens - NO HEROICS. Ingvald was inclined to agree, death did not appeal to him and he had only join the army because the press gangs had got him, the bastards! If it wasn't for them he would have been at the office, just finishing in preparation to go home to his loving family and the comfort of familiarity; he hadn't even been able to say goodbye. Tears stung the edge of his face but he remembered his winter training and the horrible Sergeant Bushnell.

Sergeant Bushnell: NOW YOU HORRIBLE LOT! IT WILL BE COLD WERE YOU ARE GOING! IT IS COLD WERE YOU ARE NOW! SO WE DON'T WANT ANY OF YOUR SISSY CRYING NOW DO WE!

He had stalked the line, making his victims feel the agony of having no choice in what happened. Ingvald stood, rigid as the wooden splint they had had to carry around on their backs for the first month to learn how to stand straight. The Sergeant neared him and fear shot through him, his bladder clenching inside of him and Ingvald having to force himself not to burst. The NCO had stopped one man before him and Ingvald felt relief wash over him but then pity for his unlucky comrade.

Sergeant Bushnell: WHY DON'T WE WANT YOU CRYING YOU HORRIBLE MAGGOT?!

Private Bjornson: Because...

Sergeant Bushnell: SPEAK UP PRIVATE!!!

Private Bjornson: BECAUSE WATER FREEZES AND WE SHOULDN'T WASTE THE SURGEONS PRECIOUS TIME HAVING ICE PRIED OFF OUR CHEEKS, SI-

Ingvald had suddenly stopped reminiscing, his trail of thought cut off by a faint sound. He felt the familiar dread pierce him and when trying to move could find only the instinct of duty. His family looked down upon him as if to tell him 'don't be a hero, JUST RUN!' The odd thought came upon him that were the dim sun had once been now there was darkness, angling his slightly he saw a dark silhouette of...No, it could not possibly be a...DINOSAUR.He wasn't a hero.

Last edited by The Incorporated States of the Antarctic on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:19 pm

--
To: The Corporatocracy of Elcric Kcalb
BCC: [Hidden]
Attachment: Coords.txt

MSG: I am glad that you can see why we are having to use such absurd measures. We're not proud, but we see no other ways to do this. The Dragonkinians need to be controlled before they potentially strike against something else in cold blood. To address the issue regarding any currently controlled airfields or ports, we do have an airfield under our control, conveniently located at our HQ. It's off the radar as of right now, but this message will have the coordinates delivered alongside it as an attachment. I would recommend keeping them safe.

The airfield is located near the border in a local clearing, obscured by forest on all side. Any transport planes should have no trouble with any air patrols due to the locale, and how we have the sector locked down. I am glad to get some true assistance in the coming war, because I feel that there will be many long days ahead of us. My only fears are that if the government is also requisitioning assistance, or if they are fielding tech the likes of which we have not seen before.

- Minor FanT. FT.

Elcric Kcalb
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Elcric Kcalb » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:07 pm

REDACTED

Ruskarkand Border, Some Forest
Knights' Headquarters

Ten Pelikan-Class Dropships took off from their carriers, gliding quickly over miles of land, rocketing towards the Knights' headquarters. The Corporatocracy had enlisted the services of Goliath Offensive Measures, a very reliable private military company that often made the bulk of the Corporatocracy's forces. They were best known for their partnership with Thorsager Security, the most elite PMC in Elcric Kcalb. Some would think mercenaries did not hold a candle to real soldiers, but they had clearly never faced off with any Kcalbites.

The drop-ships alerted the rebels to their approach an hour before they arrived, if only to ensure they weren't mistaken for Communist gunships and shot down. Their first shipment was not the full force of Kcalbite purchasing power. No, this was only an advance force. Little more than an expedition company sent to test the waters. They would reinforce the Knight's command post and provide them with small arms more suitable for dealing with Dragonkin, to show that they were indeed serious with helping topple Ruskarkand's present Communist government. They were also going to need boots on the ground and face-to-face contact with the Knights' Commander if they wanted to start getting reliable intelligence on the situation.

Once the airfield was in sight, the drop-ships plopped themselves onto the ground and simply made themselves at home. Six of the planes carried standard infantry, all armed to the teeth. Here were men who did not fight for Gods or Kings or country. They fought for gold, for fortune, and for their own benefit. They fought because it was what they did best; they had a penchant for violence. Many were former convicts or immigrants that couldn't find jobs elsewhere. It mattered not, for as far as Goliath was concerned, all you had to be was obedient and violent. Some of the weapons they held looked strange, the magazines glowing a dull, eerie red.

But they weren't the main attraction. No, the Power Armor Unit was on a separate drop-ship. These were the best of the best, transferred over from Thorsager to serve in an experimental armor program. The Ruskarkand Conflict would be their field test. It wasn't necessary that they disembarked in full gear, but their commander thought it would be good for morale if the Knights saw first hand what their Kcalbite benefactors had brought to the table. Twenty-five men, clad in the bulkiest, possibly the hardest armor ever to be within Kaskarkand's borders departed from the drop ship. The minute they had put that armor on, they became less like humans and more like giants. Their armor rendered them eight feet tall, in addition to augmenting their strength greatly. Their armor was hellishly heavy, requiring the assistance of special technicians to be removed properly. The weapons they carried seemed similar to those carried by their standard infantry counter parts, only much larger. They were not fast, but they were virtually impervious to most small arms fire. It would be interesting to see one go toe-to-toe with a Dragonkin. It wasn't likely Ruskarkand would see much more of them beyond this batch, seeing as they were damnably expensive.

General Koch was put in charge of the operations in Ruskarkand, landed in the same drop-ship as the power armor unit. His first orders were to see to it the ships bearing extra supplies and munitions were unloaded and put in the hands of the rebels. Once that was seen to, he'd want to see whoever was in charge of Knights, or at least the operations here.

• Seven Dropships
    • Three Infantry Companies - 300 Men total
    • One Power Armor Division - 25 Men total
  • Three Dropships
    • 600 PL-SMGs
    • Various other small arms, munitions, ammo, etc.
Last edited by Elcric Kcalb on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Northern Ruskarkand
1310 Hours

As he stared at the thing, whatever it was, the Pterosaur could see it perform some actions. To him, it looked like the strange whatchamacallit seemed to be moving around a bit. Looking closer, he could see it raise a weapon it had in its hands. He gulped, still unsure what the hell it was but knowing it seemed to be training its sights on him.

It was then that Bloomfield's voice squawked on the radio attached to the shoulder of his uniform, "What do you see? Do you see anything?"

Blinking as he stared at the strange construct to his 12:00, the Pterosaur replied, "Yeah... there's... something here. Something strange."

"What? What is it?"

Eying the sight, the scout promptly gave his reply, "It's... strange. It looks humanoid, yet is covered in metal plating and it seems to have a tail, wings, and even jet engines of an airplane. Its face looks draconian but... I don't know. I don't know if it's a local or if those supremacist assholes had decided to defile their natural bodies."

"Wait, what?!" The Lieutenant Colonel said. "What the fuck, soldier, how many drinks did you have before we dropped?"

Panicked, the Pterodactylus stated, "I-I'm telling the truth, ma'am. It seems to be training a weapon it has at me. What should I do, over?"

Came Bloomfield's angry response, "Well, call out to the damn thing to see what the hell it is. If it's Sup, then all the more reason to crush their fucking monkey heads."

"Understood, ma'am," the scout replied before focusing his gaze on the sight before him. He couldn't be sure if it was a local Draconian, a heavily-augmented Supremacist, or a servant of Trodunus, the mischievous spirit of Trickery, Mischief, and Deceit. The last was highly unlikely but then again, Trodunus and his ilk were highly unpredictable and well-known in Saurist lore for defiling all logic.

Staring at the thing, sliding one hand behind his back to ready the SMG should it prove hostile, the Saurisian finally let out a loud shrill squawk and hollered, "Hey, who goes there?! Are you Drakonian, Ape, or a servant of Trodunus sent here to fuck with my mind?! Speak quickly!"
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

01010000 01110010 01101111 01101101 0110
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby 01010000 01110010 01101111 01101101 0110 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:50 am

Sanctions Against The Dragonkin

Praepositus 01000100 01101111 01101101 01101001 01101110 01101001 01100011 0100000 01001101 01100001 01110010 01101001 01110101 01110011 0101101 01001101 01100001 01110010 01101011 01101000 01100001 01101101 started towards his seat at the head of the table, the council [who, for the most part, had not bothered to turn up as they were predisposed] monitored his every move. With a gracious flick of his wrists, he pulled back his chair smoothly sitting himself upon it before beginning the mornings business. The holo-agenda, having been formulated previously, rose up from the table to greet him. From over the intercom came the voice of the governmental AI, 01010110 01101001 01100011 01101011 01111001.

'Good morning gentlemen, if you look down you will find the topics of wish we shall discuss today. If you would please take a moment to read it before we carry on I would be much appreciated, thank you.'

The sounds of the council thinking about their propositions was the only noise of which could be heard. 01000100 01101111 01101101 01101001 01101110 01101001 01100011 0100000 01001101 01100001 01110010 01101001 01110101 01110011 0101101 01001101 01100001 01110010 01101011 01101000 01100001 01101101's gaze drifted towards the holo-agenda and in bold, red, illuminated text was one word: Ruskarkand. Looking up he saw all stares were upon him and suddenly he felt a lot heavier, licking his lips he began.

'It appears there shall be only one topic to discuss today then.'

A few chuckles resounded around the table before he continued.

'I am sure we have all heard about the uprising in this particular nation and my presumption is that we must come to an agreement upon what to do about it. Firstly, any suggestions?"

Flurried looks crossed the faces of all the Membrum Gubernationis, one in particular decided to have their say.

'Sanctions? These seem like we're doing something so we keep the Saurisians happy but don't look like we want to go to war so hopefully the Dragonkin will leave us alone and if we then face aggression we can attack or pull out, simple.'

Relief filled the council members as they then realized they would not have to say anything that could make them look stupid and 01000100 01101111 01101101 01101001 01101110 01101001 01100011 0100000 01001101 01100001 01110010 01101001 01110101 01110011 0101101 01001101 01100001 01110010 01101011 01101000 01100001 01101101 was happy when he realized that he could give the Emperor a decent reply. Not that Emperor 01001010 01110101 01101100 01101001 01110101 01110011 0100000 01000011 01100101 01110011 01100001 01110010 would like it, being a pro war woman but she would just have to stomach it; the last time she had defied the government it had resulted in a significant decrease in her political powers.

'So are we all agreed? Good, sanctions it shall be.'

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:05 am

+ OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE +
ACA BOARD OF FOUNDERS

To: Pseudo-Governmental Entity of Ruskarkand

Things,
We must express our whole-hearted contempt, disapproval, and hatred of your “government.” Your kind deserve extermination. In all of your cases, life is not a right. You have forfeited that many times over. Extermination is your destiny, and destiny is always fulfilled.
The Anti-Communism Alliance condemns your government for its existence. Your Communism only adds insult upon insult. Genocide of humans, engagement in the slave trade, and various other crimes against humanity have been committed, without remorse, by you wasters of oxygen and matter. You have no compassion in your “hearts,” if such things exist in your bastardous chests. You exhibit no civilised, Christian virtues, common to so much of Man - but then, you are not Man. You are primitive animals, barely comparable to mentally disabled wild dogs.

When the Dog becomes Violent,
It must be Shot.
German Foreign Minister

+ OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE +
ACA BOARD OF FOUNDERS

To: Human Knights of Ruskarkand

Sirs,
We applaud your patriotic and civilised care for the well-being of your race, the human race. A Time was set, before the Creation of the Earth, by God, for the Red Menace in control of Ruskarkand to fall. The Time has arrived.
The Anti-Communism Alliance fully endorses your entity, barring such a time as you may commit uncivilised crimes against humanity as well. At that time, our support shall be unilaterally revoked.
Until such a time, we desire to support you in any way possible - militarily, financially, and ideologically. Please notify us of anything we can do to assist you in your noble quest to oppose your oppressive and psychotic government.
Sincerely,
German Foreign Minister
Last edited by Prussia-Steinbach on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

Castille de Italia
Minister

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:11 am

Retconned...
Last edited by Castille de Italia on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Castillian Federation | La Fédération Castillia
Fraternité sous notre Fédération

Main Directory | Dramatis Personae | Pan Dienstadi World Airways | Latest Political Crisis

The God Empress Celestia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The God Empress Celestia » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:21 pm

To: The High Dragoness of Ruskarkand, Chloe Fydorovich
From: Silver Tongue, Ambassador for the Holy Empire of the God Empress Celestia

It has come to the attention of The Holy Empire that Humans have begun violent actions against your kind. While it is true that your kind do not pay the God Empress or Her sister the proper respect, the nations can not stand idle while innocents are slaughtered. As such, we have decided to send you two of our Imperial Marine Legions. The Blood Ravens and The Thunderstrikes will operate alongside your forces but will return home if the Senate decides accordingly.
Venerate the Immortal Empress. Let Her wrath descend on the heretics and the traitors. The Empress protects those who carry out Her will.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents