NATION

PASSWORD

Strike Witches 2012 Episode 8: The First Horseman

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Chulainan wrote:"Sweet, its been a while since I fleeced someone" Eeva grinned, her competitive side coming out, "unless you play dirty of course, I wouldn't be able to focus if you did with a body like that"

Continuing to tease the girl they soon arrived at their destination, Eeva stood beside Lysta's chair while waiting for the others to come to the deck.

"I wonder what happened down in the brig..........." murmured Eeva as she waited.

Lysta tented her hands pensively. "I don't know, but considering all that's been going on in the since the new batch of witches have shown up... I have a feeling its something bad."

Katsumi bounded up and gasped, pointing at Ruya. "What in the name of all that's holy is going on? Gimme the sitrep, Captain." She had a deep scowl on her face as she saluted to Sohvi and nodded to Ruya. "Care to explain?"
First a false alarm now this. This squadron is a headache and a half. Thank god that I'm only the chief engineer.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Starkindler
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Starkindler » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:58 am

Anastasia thought on resignedly retreating to the infirmary, writing her report while she was at it, and started to walk in the other, non-VIP ward followed by two nurses when she heard Ruya through the intercom calling for anyone but Hanna.
So the Princess needs her magic power charged, and the incident is not ESP-related., she thought in herself, then looked at the frightened nurses behind her having no idea of what the Captain wants.

"You have heard Captain el-Amin." - she said to the nurses. - "Get me a painkiller then run to the flight deck, I'll follow you as the drugs take effect."
One of them started to run with the others to the flight deck, while the other one fetched the Orussian's shot and administered it to her. Nastya also started walking up, with each step being easier as the drugs took effect, then she started to run, with clenched teeth. A few seconds before the 5 minute deadline, she managed to appear on the flight deck, standing in attention.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:53 am

On the way to the deck of the Yeager’s, obeying Ruya’s order, Nuray had a lot in her mind to think about. She’s not pleased with the turn of events, Neurois, Illyrian separatists and now this, she was hoping for a long peace and quiet. Instead, things go downhill from here ever since her arrival. Nuray felt she has to deal with another cruel joke set by fate. Praying to god for strength, the Turkish girl hopes the next events will turn out for good. However, the recent phone call she received before leaving the kitchen made her anxious than before.

Hallway

“Hello.” Nuray answers her mobile phone from the pocket, brimming with curiosity about the caller.

“Zdravstvuyte Nuray Shahin! Long time no see!” quips the caller who is a teenage girl with tinge of Russian accent. That voice alone is dead-on familiar to Nuray, causing her eyes to widen in shock before going livid with anger.

“Ularova!” Nuray hisses, her free hand balls into a fist while the other clenching the phone hard. “How did you get my line…ANSWER ME?!”

The response she received is a maniacal laugh, incensing Nuray even more. The Ottoman witch is very tempted to thrown her phone across the room, in order to silence that haughty laughter. Calming herself down, she wait for the laughter to die down.

“Have you forgotten, Turk?” the caller spoke in cheery tone, Nuray can feel the aura of arrogance from the other side. “I have good friends in the Okhrana and the GRU. How else I can track you down that way? Hehehehe. Surprised, are you, Hmm.”

“Don’t play games with me; get straight to the point, you damn Cossack!” Nuray growls as her anger rises.

“Hahaha, chill out, relax! As far as Liberion expression goes. Hahaha, very well then, where shall we start?” ‘Ularova’ quips, too cheerful for the Grey Wolf’s taste.

“About why you call in the first place, is it to taunt me, right.” Nuray stated bluntly.

“Perhaps…” The Orussian caller burst into giggle, much to the Turkish’s displeasure. “otherwise it’s no fun. Right, I’m giving you a warning…” her tone grew serious “to those who makes me mad and those who dares stand in the way of my country. I will kill you soon, slowly and painfully, just how I like it. That’s for all the injustices you’ve committed against me, long time ago, back in Georgia.”

“Hmph, funny, coming from the Caucasus Devil, I haven’t forgotten what you did in Chechnya, Georgia, Siberia, Chernobyl and finally Illyria, and the list goes on. My brothers, my companions, my friends and my comrades are sooo looking forward to kill you, Demon of Chechnya, the next time we’ll meet. May Allah damn you to hell, you deserved it.” The Ottoman witch emphasises on the last part, dribbled with passionate fury.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk, temper, temper, although it’s wonderful to see you look like that, and you look cute that way the last time I remember. When I burnt the heathens in Sarajevo and Zagreb MWAHAHAHAHA!” The Orussian burst into laughter. “Nuray, you should see your face…Priceless, Hehehe.”

“You bitch…you’re not worthy of being a human, you’re worse than the Neurois!” Nuray barks into the phone.

“Oh ho, am I, what makes you then! Says the one whose military, who loves to suppress uprisings daily. I’ve heard you shot a bunch of kids when you’re thirteen in Iraq. You’re no different from those you’ve sworn to fight.” ‘Ularova’ retorts. “At least, God is on my side, hehehe.”

“SHUT UP!” the Turkish girl screams into the phone. “Don’t you dare bring that up, I mean it!” Nuray calms down before continuing “Once I find you, we’ll finish off where we started, by then I will not hesitate to kill you, I will ripe the smile off your face.” She said it coldly.

“Haha, good luck with that.” The Orussian girl teases. “Anyway, Say Hi to your friends in the 501st for me, especially the Syrian named Bushra and the Karlslander named Friederike. Hehehe, I would love to meet them soon. I hope they appreciate my art, teehee.”

Finally the phone hung up. Nuray raises her phone down quietly, deep in contemplation. As moments passed by, she suddenly punched the nearby wall with her fist several times, brimming with fury and hatred, until her knuckles started to bleed and leaving the big dent in the wall. She had released her pent-up anger, in which she bottled up ever since she remembered her mortal foe and enduring the presence of corruption in her beloved homeland.

“Damn you…” Nuray spoke softly before she howls in the air. “DAMN YOU ULAROVA!”

Finally, she managed to appear on the flight deck, standing in attention before the deadline. Nuray looks calm on the outside, deep down she’s troubled by her past.
Last edited by Minroz on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Occupied Deutschland
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Occupied Deutschland » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:57 am

Bushra paused for a moment just as she was about to exit the island of the carrier and emerge onto the deck.

Silencing the inner voice that was screaming at her not to do so, Bushra pushed on and joined the other witches where they stood.

The inner voice wouldn’t be silenced when she saw Friederike though. The girl’s head was wrapped in a layer of gauze and there was a fairly clear blotch of red on the rear of it.

You got that bitch good! You think its just some bleeding or maybe you actually hit her hard enough to cause a concussion? Wouldn’t that be marvelous! How gorgeous would it be if she passed out from it, or started throwing up? Maybe they’d even have to ground her until she recovered! Allahu Ackbar how beautiful would that be!

Keeping from saying anything, Bushra did stare spitefully at the Karlslandic witch with her one eye that wasn’t swollen shut for a long moment as she approached the members of the squad that were gathered on the deck. Taking careful note of where Friederike was, and then on closer examination where Nuray and Natalie were as well, Bushra took up a position on the edge of the squadron that put her as far away from them as possible.

You’re acting like a petty child.

I’ve earned the right to some pettiness.

Previously, inside a spoiler...

Ottoman Empire, Vilayet of Syria – Amman

Miad al Asaad stared out the small open-walled window as the call to prayer sounded, ignoring its message but admiring its beauty. Even though most of the calls had been replaced by recordings nowadays, they still held a special place in Asaad’s heart. They were one sign of normalcy in an otherwise atrociously disturbed world. For what seemed like the tenth time, he wished that Gilad Gantz wasn’t so paranoid he forced him to come so far from Damascus simply to meet in person but there was nothing that could be done. The man practically embodied the resistance to Ottoman rule in the Southern Levant, Asaad had to cave in to him on some of the more minor details as a matter of necessity.

As if on cue, the Jewish man entered the room, his cane making an insufferable tick every time he moved as it smacked against the stone of the floor. With a conscious effort, Asaad avoided staring at the empty stretch of space where the man’s right leg should have been.

“Shalom.” The man said simply, glancing between Miad and the other man in the room. “Where is the Saud? Where is the Imam?”

Before Miad could answer, the other man did. “Saud is too busy to meet with us, or so he says. And no doubt the Imam is preaching at his blind followers again. Encouraging them to obey every order and facet of Ottoman rule like good little puppies.” The man laughed and stroked his beard as if in jest, but his voice revealed that he was not, in fact, joking.

Asaad cursed inwardly, he always hated it when the Imam couldn’t make these meetings. He got the distinct impression he was being ganged up on by the Jew and the Druze without the man there to act as a bit of a moderating influence between them. Even if he personally despised the man, he did seem to moderate their interactions to some extent, even if it was just because they worried about how dedicated he was to the cause because of his near-continuous emphasis on nonviolence.

“You were not objecting so loudly when he was here last time were you Imad?” To Asaad’s surprise, it was actually Gantz who said the words.

Behind his beard, Imad grew dark in either anger or embarrassment. “Do you mean to suggest something you miserable—“

“Not at all, merely reminding you that there is a proper time and place for these things.” Gantz’s eyes narrowed and he leaned forward dangerously, the effect seemingly only amplified by his cane. “And that time is after the Ottomans are pushed out of the Levant. There are different approaches. Simply because the Imam’s isn’t as straightforward as yours does not make it foolish.”

The silence that followed that statement hung like a sword in the room for an eternal moment before Asaad interrupted it.

“Well, welcome to both of you as well.” Asaad strained to make the words sound light, but they were anything but. Recent events were conspiring to keep any semblance of happiness from reaching him, even with the news of Illyria.

Sighing, Asaad took a seat, knowing that if he left it up to the other two they would conduct the whole meeting on their legs as both refused to sit before the other. When he sat they appeared to give in, and both took a place in a seat as well.

“First of all, I think I can speak for all of us when I ask both of you: which one of you is behind this recent business in Istanbul, and what in the world were you thinking attempting it?”

The silence returned as Gantz and Imad exchanged a confused look and then both stared back at Asaad.

“You mean it wasn’t you?”

“I thought you had done it.”

They said almost at the same time.

Asaad leaned back and barely fought back a frustrated sigh. “Don’t either of you watch the news?” He asked, not expecting an answer. His video message denying any responsibility for the attack had seemed straightforward enough. Now Ottoman state television was claiming it was merely a ruse to sensationalize the story and cast false suspicion on the Ottoman government itself, but Asaad had assumed these men at least would realize the truth when it was presented to them.

Perhaps he had hoped too much. Men who spent their lives in the shadows rarely even recognized the light.

“We-or well, I, anyways-thought you were trying to make the Ottomans look bad.” Gantz said.

In a way, Asaad was complimented that the man thought highly enough of him to think he was that devious. In another way, he was extremely insulted that the man had thought him a liar.

“I did not.” Asaad said, suddenly slightly worried. “You mean you didn’t organize it, I thought for sure…” Asaad trailed off, looking to Imad.

The Druze man shook his head quickly. “A suicide bombing is more likely to make him a martyr than help the cause. I’ve always wanted him and his family tried or exiled, not murdered.” He guffawed lightly as he stroked his bear again. “The last thing we need is a sultan who can be remembered as a martyr for the ‘Ottoman’ people.”

Asaad nodded his agreement but his mind was troubled. “When you return, make certain none of your associates had any knowledge of this.” Asaad held up a hand to forestall the ineviteable questions. “I don’t mean to doubt you, but if that is the case then my words may have been more fact than even I thought they were.”

“There may be a group within the government that wants the sultan dead and wants to pin the blame on us.”

“Now, Illyria…”

The talk grew much more depressing from there. There was nothing more frustrating than witnessing someone do something one has lusted after for years only to not be in a position to help them or take advantage of the chaos their actions created.

“Is there nothing we can do?” Asaad groaned in frustration almost an hour later.

“We could harass them. More protests and some precise strikes on government offices, that sort of thing, could—

“Could what, Imad? Call attention to us? Get more young people killed in the streets when the Ottomans mobilize their forces to address us? They may be preoccupied with the Neuroi but a handful of tanks and a pair or two of land-witches and there is nothing we could do to stop them.”

“Better than doing nothing, wouldn’t you say? This is the only time the odds will be remotely in our favor!”

“So remotely in our favor you would condemn our children to death!”

The room went silent again. Gantz’s son had been killed in a protest in Jerusalem in the same incident that took his own leg. How did one respond to such a comment?

Asaad tentatively rose to the challenge. “Perhaps we should wait and see what the response to Illyria is?” The words felt bitter coming out of his mouth, years and years he had waited for this chance and now the best shot at it seemed to be slipping away because of circumstances. “If they can break away it might set a sort of precedent. Perhaps we could even get the League of Nations to consider our requests if we point to any bloodshed and disaster that befalls there.”

With a sigh Asaad nodded at Imad, “And if they are successful they may be willing to assist us in our struggle as well. The Bosniaks are no friends of the Empire.”

Unknown location, Ottoman Empire

The Imam leaned back in his chair and smiled slightly. Enjoying a few slow sucks from a hookah as he almost bathed in the combined joy of the news of recent events and not having to listen to Asaad and the others bicker back and forth.

Illyria, of all places. He was honestly surprised for what felt like the first time in far too long. Thankfully, it was a good surprise as well. Ostmark and Venezia were practically scrambling hand-over-fist to garner support for their regimes, and Ottomania had jumped at the chance like some kind of dog to heel. It was rather amusing, really.

It would make it that much sweeter when they realized there was no stopping it.

The Imam slowly rose and stretched. There was some counseling he needed to do. A few struggling members of the community who could use a religious man’s advice.

He still had to call another struggling member in need of advice, but Bushra could wait for now. If things in Illyria continued as they were, it would only be that much better for him-for Syria.
I'm General Patton.
Even those who are gone are with us as we go on.

Been busy lately--not around much.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:54 am

Sarah didn't know what was going on anymore.

No, not the fact that the entire crew of the Yaeger seemed to go crazy for now, but the fact she was suddenly with her Typhoon equipped and apparently ready to launch, although she was just on the deck a second ago. How did she moved so fast, how she arrived there, how she...

...wait a second. She did things she couldn't remember and didn't wish? Was the PSI princess using mind control on her? If yes, what she was trying to do, why preparing her to launch? Interested by this, she quickly returned into the ship and removed her strikers, and then went straight back to the deck. She felt this had to be reported to the commander...or the actual highest rank and most sane member of the 501th, not necessarily in this order.
OVERLORD Daniel Mercury of Firstaria
Original Author of SC #5 and SC #30

Chulainan
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chulainan » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:06 am

Hetland 2 wrote:
Chulainan wrote:"Sweet, its been a while since I fleeced someone" Eeva grinned, her competitive side coming out, "unless you play dirty of course, I wouldn't be able to focus if you did with a body like that"

Continuing to tease the girl they soon arrived at their destination, Eeva stood beside Lysta's chair while waiting for the others to come to the deck.

"I wonder what happened down in the brig..........." murmured Eeva as she waited.

Lysta tented her hands pensively. "I don't know, but considering all that's been going on in the since the new batch of witches have shown up... I have a feeling its something bad."

Katsumi bounded up and gasped, pointing at Ruya. "What in the name of all that's holy is going on? Gimme the sitrep, Captain." She had a deep scowl on her face as she saluted to Sohvi and nodded to Ruya. "Care to explain?"
First a false alarm now this. This squadron is a headache and a half. Thank god that I'm only the chief engineer.

"Well, that's all very depressing" Eeva said with a laugh, leaning on the wheelchair slightly "Hey watcha doin' later, 'cause methinks you and me could have a game of cards, I've got some dwinks I would love to share with someone else, I wonder what game though"

"Strip poker maybe" whispered Eeva into her ear seductively, "winner takes all and the loser becomes a slave for the night, what d'ya say sweets"
The Net is vast and infinite - Major Makoto Kusanagi
Major Motoko Kusanagi: If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.
Puppet Master: We have been subordinate to our limitations until now. The time has come to cast aside these bonds and to elevate our consciousness to a higher plane. It is time to become a part of all things.

Agymnum wrote:
The Laughing Goats wrote:Because it's gross. Duh.

I find shitting to be gross.

Shitting is therefore wrong. It should be banned and no one should be allowed to take a shit. Ever.

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Agritum wrote:"Sgt. Silvestri speaking! We have found human...re...remains in the brig. Please, I need backup there!"

Rupudska wrote:"I want Every. Crewman. And. Witch. on this ship onto the deck. Immediately. Someone did... this and I'm going to find out who. Anyone who fails to get on deck within the next 5 minutes and isn't in the infirmary wearing a tin hat is a suspect."

She was sitting in her dorm Sybil was, and downing her perhaps sixty-fourth cup of tea. Her nerves was starting to become more and more frail and she did not like the new additions to the Wing at all. On her desk was a letter of resignation from the 501st, she was planning to go back to Britannia, take a long period off as a convalescent burnout. Still, the letter wasn't posted yet and she was still a member of the 501st... so far.
She received the all broadcast message from Matilde just as she was going with the letter to Sohvi, and in a turn, just before Ruya's message arrived, she was at the double heading towards the brig, the damned letter in her uniform pocket. Turning around, she ascended the deck as Ruya got through to her, at the treble now.
"Squadron Leader Sybil Caroline Picton on deck Madams! Situation is what? I heard human remains in the brig? Is everyone ok?" She announced while quick stepping with her right hand at the salute up to the commanding officers.
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Ruya nodded as the last of the crew reached the deck within the allotted 5 minutes. The Princess herself followed shortly after, being half-carried by two nurses. She shakily stood erect in front of Ruya. And she didn't look too happy, either.

"What is the meaning of this, Captain? Why do you need every goddamn person on this ship on deck? Did the Illyrians plant a bomb on the ship? Did-"

She was interrupted by Sohvi holding up her hand. She was handed a megaphone by the captain of the ship.

"Testing, testing... all right, it works."

"All members of the crew of the USS Charlotte E. Yeager and all Witches and crew members of the 501st Joint Fighter Squadron, I have some bad news. Human remains were found inside the brig. It's not pretty, in fact, it was enough to make Captain Ruya vomit, thus proving that she does in fact have a stomach instead of a black hole. To be serious, it seems that... whoever was killed in there was destroyed by being detonated... from the inside. Now, Ruya and I have decided to call everyone on the ship onto the deck to find out who did this. If you'll notice, all doors and hatchways leading back into the ship are currently locked, and only I-" Sohvi held up a set of metallic keys "-have the keys to get back in. So you are stuck here until either someone confesses or I find the person who did this. And I might just get angry with them. As the old-standing members of the 501st know, I am not a very nice person when angered."
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:28 am

Rupudska wrote:Ruya nodded as the last of the crew reached the deck within the allotted 5 minutes. The Princess herself followed shortly after, being half-carried by two nurses. She shakily stood erect in front of Ruya. And she didn't look too happy, either.

"What is the meaning of this, Captain? Why do you need every goddamn person on this ship on deck? Did the Illyrians plant a bomb on the ship? Did-"

She was interrupted by Sohvi holding up her hand. She was handed a megaphone by the captain of the ship.

"All members of the crew of the USS Charlotte E. Yeager and all Witches and crew members of the 501st Joint Fighter Squadron, I have some bad news. Human remains were found inside the brig. It's not pretty, in fact, it was enough to make Captain Ruya vomit, thus proving that she does in fact have a stomach instead of a black hole. To be serious, it seems that... whoever was killed in there was destroyed by being detonated... from the inside. Now, Ruya and I have decided to call everyone on the ship onto the deck to find out who did this. If you'll notice, all doors and hatchways leading back into the ship are currently locked, and only I-" Sohvi held up a set of metallic keys "-have the keys to get back in. So you are stuck here until either someone confesses or I find the person who did this. And I might just get angry with them. As the old-standing members of the 501st know, I am not a very nice person when angered."

Friederike's eyes widened When Ruya mentioned human remains being found in the brig. Human remains? How could this have happened? Could who ever this person was eat explosives? Friederike thought to herself. She began to glance at the other witches, observing their reactions. Some of the witch's reactions were what Friederike expected they would be, complete disgust. Some of the witches had their hands over their mouths, as if they were about to vomit at the sound of someone talking about a dead body. Friederike focused her attention back to Ruya when she said that all the hatches back into the ship were locked. She quickly glanced at a hatch that was closest to her. Well, it's about time they get serious. Friederike thought to herself with a slight smile on her face.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:28 am

Rupudska wrote:Ruya nodded as the last of the crew reached the deck within the allotted 5 minutes. The Princess herself followed shortly after, being half-carried by two nurses. She shakily stood erect in front of Ruya. And she didn't look too happy, either.

Sarah, returning down from the launching zone, was shocked by the news. Human remains? What in the...what was going on here? She decided to run even faster to the deck, believing her information could be important, but at the same time failing to find a connection between her memory jumps and the homicide.

Occupied Deutschland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Occupied Deutschland » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:04 am

Rupudska wrote:
Ruya nodded as the last of the crew reached the deck within the allotted 5 minutes. The Princess herself followed shortly after, being half-carried by two nurses. She shakily stood erect in front of Ruya. And she didn't look too happy, either.

Bushra inwardly cursed when a pair of nurses brought the Princess up to the deck.

Told you you should’ve stayed down below. Now you’re stuck up here with her.

Yes, because being suspected of murder would be so much better.

Well, you wouldn’t have to be around her so…

Bushra briefly toyed with the thought of trying one of the hatches that led back inside the ship, just to be sure Sohvi wasn’t just bluffing when she claimed they were locked. However, she caught one crewmen doing exactly that, and then sheepishly moving away from the hatchway after it drew a handful of looks from the others. Besides that, the hatch hadn’t budged from its position. Unlike the crewmen Bushra could tear it off its hinges in order to get through, but that certainly wouldn’t let her sneak away at all. So she was stuck.

Great. I escaped from her in the infirmary only to be locked with her on the deck. Why must Allah try me so?

The thought was accompanied by a dark twisting sensation in Bushra’s stomach as the sight of all the water that surrounded the carrier hit her once again. This accursed carrier will be the death of me.

That or the people on it will be.

Shutup.

Bushra crossed her arms in front of her stomach, hoping the action looked more like an expression of disbelief or skepticism rather than what it really was. Since she’d gotten on the deck her stomach had felt like it was boiling itself in its own juices. Apparently it was protesting the sweeping panorama of water that could be seen from the deck and the image of a person being blown apart from the inside out all combined with the presence of the Princess on the deck. Clutching at it seemed to dull the pain slightly.

Bet you it was Adela’s “imaginary” hashashin…Didn’t Svetlana mention—

Bushra glanced over at the young Orussian sergeant and her stomach burbled in discontent at the sight. The girl looked like she had seen a ghost…no, more accurately she looked like she WAS a ghost, pale as a sheet and just staring off. Matilde was next to her and seemed to have a handle on her though. And she’ll be more help than me. How could I help? ‘Sorry you had to see a couple of people’s insides painted all over the inside of a cell. Allah works in mysterious ways.’ THAT would definitely help.

“Ma’am, what if the…killer or killers isn’t on deck? Perhaps—“ Bushra stopped herself before she could continue further. Mentioning the hashashin wasn’t likely to win her any points for being rational, and it seemed most of the squadron continued to think of him as a figment of Adela’s possibly-mad imagination. Better leave that can of worms for someone else to open. “-perhaps the killer didn’t come to the deck?” She finished instead.

Please organize a search party or something. I need to get off this deck. The Princess is here and all that water is out there and…

Deep breaths.
I'm General Patton.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:40 am

Lysta was unphased by the news. "Major, I understand that you're angry, and therefore not thinking properly, so I'll ask my question. Wouldn't it make the most sense to interrogate the pyros and minders capable of controlling people or do you suspect that this was caused by an explosive device? I mean don't get me wrong, what you're doing is consistant with the parameters required for the situation, so I have nothing to complain about."
Last edited by Hetland 2 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:24 pm

"Ma'ams, Leftenants... Flight Sergeant..." Sybil nodded to each and everyone as they showed up on deck, with a little bit of extra emphasis on Lysta, who apparently decided to make a jab to her person...
"Thank you Flight Sergeant, but I'll have you know that I can't make things go boom, even if I wanted to, can only start fires for as long as I've remembered. You'll see that in my personnel file." Sybil quipped unperturbed but slightly surprised by this show of disrespect and she certainly hoped not that Lysta was attempting to conduct a mutiny, but if she was...
Thumbing her letter, she paced on the spot for a few steps, and settled down to watch the others for their reactions.
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:"Ma'ams, Leftenants... Flight Sergeant..." Sybil nodded to each and everyone as they showed up on deck, with a little bit of extra emphasis on Lysta, who apparently decided to make a jab to her person...
"Thank you Flight Sergeant, but I'll have you know that I can't make things go boom, even if I wanted to, can only start fires for as long as I've remembered. You'll see that in my personnel file." Sybil quipped unperturbed but slightly surprised by this show of disrespect and she certainly hoped not that Lysta was attempting to conduct a mutiny, but if she was...
Thumbing her letter, she paced on the spot for a few steps, and settled down to watch the others for their reactions.

Lysta frowned, slightly confused, "I beg your pardon, Ms. Picton... I did not mean to insinuate that it was you, I thought there might have been others. I simply wish to have this heinous crime solved in a timely fashion and from my opinion those who have particular talents in pyrotechnics seem the most reasonable to research first. Once again I beg your pardon if I have offended you." She mimicked Sybil's tone when she placed the emphasis on pyrotechnics. Lysta turned to face Eeva as best she could without aggravating her wounds, "And if you'd stop the superficial come-ons I'd much appreciate it. I am married to someone, you know."
Last edited by Hetland 2 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:51 pm

"A unique tactic, I'm sure," a soft voice spoke, "but don't you think you were too quick to rule out suicide?"

Stepping forward with her arms crossed, Ljiljana felt quite intrigued by the commanders' move. Tapping her forehead, she was curious over what ideas had come to Sohvi's mind after hearing of the deaths. Storming beside her in annoyance, Adela gave a piercing glare as she stepped in front of her ex-CO. Raising her finger as Sohvi and the others, she growled, "how would you know it's suicide, you didn't even know who was in-"

But it did not take long for her to remember one fact. Ljiljana's an esper.

"You read my mind..." she uttered in shock, "you didn't come here to talk terms. You were here to silence the witness. What did that bitch down there know! Why did that bitch Stef send her to kill me! Speak, you blonde speck!" Grasping the nun by the collar, Adela was growing exceedingly unstable again. Shoving her to the wall, she listed down the kind of events that had plagued the 501st since their arrival.

"This trip has been nothing but hell ever since you came," Adela hissed, "framing a Hapsburg, setting off revolution, not to mention messing with the heads of every person you see! What do you want with us, woman!? What do you want with us!?"

Ljiljana looked pale as the mad witch tried to choke her. Hands clasped against her windpipe, she struggled to speak again. In desperation, she finally forced out the only words she could think of.

"She's... still alive..." the Serb garbled, "infirmary..."

The words struck a chord with the Dacian, paling considerably as she bent her head up. As her grip loosened on the wheezing nun, she took a moment to piece together the reality.

"Oh shit," she uttered, "she's still around..."

A faint iron smell wafted into the infirmary as Hanna continued to rest. Though quiet as always, there was an eerie presence drifting around the room. As time floated by, so too were footsteps, ringing ominously down the corridor.

"Her Majesty calls for me," Anka chanted in a weird monotone, stained from head to toe with the blood of her accomplices. A grenade pin stuck on her finger. She slid her feet aimlessly like a shambling zombie, her eyes dull and lifeless. Reaching the infirmary door, the dazed woman simply phased through the wall, stretching her powers to the fore. With another grenade on hand, she began to speak into the room.

"Princess Hohenzollern, where are you," Anka cackled in a dull, yearning voice, bending her hunched back up with an eerie crack, "Her Majesty Trpimirović wishes to send her regards... Show yourself..."
Last edited by Wolfenium on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Finorskia
Senator

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finorskia » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Upon hearing that the suspect was still alive Natalie instantly closed her eyes her familiar appearing as she did. "I found her." Natalie said. "Shes got one, no two. Make that two grenades. She's keeps using magic to phase through the walls." Natalie's eyes then flashed open as she spun to face the major. "Major I think I can stop her from here, but I need permission to do so. You get what I'm saying?" She informed the Major. As Natalie was speaking Yuri was looking around the deck, and something unusual caught his attention.
"Um Captain. Whats a Karlsland helicopter doing here?" He asked the ships Captain.

CLICK! The sound of a pistol hammer clicking down echoed from behind Anka. "I'd put that down." Came a voice from behind her.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:56 am

Sohvi nodded, looking a bit pale herself. A phasing Witch would be real trouble, the Yeager wasn't magically sealed, so she could go wherever the hell she wanted.

"All right. Do so, but I'm coming with you. Ruya, stay here."

"Ma'am." Ruya snapped into a salute then turned to face the helicopter, as Sohvi headed for the door leading back into the carrier.

The captain of the Yeager looked up at the helicopter as it landed at the stern end of the ship. "I'm not sure, Yuri. Probably something for the Princess."
Last edited by Rupudska on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:36 am

Rupudska wrote:Sohvi nodded, looking a bit pale herself. A phasing Witch would be real trouble, the Yeager wasn't magically sealed, so she could go wherever the hell she wanted.

"Ma'am." Ruya snapped into a salute then turned to face the helicopter, as Sohvi headed for the door leading back into the carrier.

The captain of the Yeager looked up at the helicopter as it landed at the stern end of the ship. "I'm not sure, Yuri. Probably something for the Princess." Indeed, the helicopter had the Royal Family's crest on the side of it, in all-black instead of color for low visibility.

" Permission to speak " Sarah asked, but then decided to talk regardless " I've recently found myself having things and being in places without knowing how or why I did those things. For example I...I've taken...a knife from the armory without actually wanting to... "

my little angel...

She hold her head, feeling weak, recognizing the voice as friendly, albeit mysterious.

" I...I ended up arriving on the deck ready for take off without wishing too. I don't know what is going on, really, but I suspect it might be an esper activity. " She managed to finish.

Occupied Deutschland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Occupied Deutschland » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:51 am

Bushra glanced at the helicopter for a moment, and then regretted it as the expanse of water behind the chopper sent her stomach into even greater fits. Jerking her eyes away, Bushra instead shifted them to the deck at her feet.

Breathing deeply, Bushra tried to fight down the nausea. Milovanoivc was on the deck, as was the Princess. Two mind-readers in the same place not a dozen feet from her.

One of them would know if the other was doing anything.

Or both of them wouldn’t say anything about the other. Honor among thieves and all that.

Oh please…

Firstaria wrote:
" Permission to speak " Sarah asked, but then decided to talk regardless " I've recently found myself having things and being in places without knowing how or why I did those things. For example I...I've taken...a knife from the armory without actually wanting to... "

my little angel...

She hold her head, feeling weak, recognizing the voice as friendly, albeit mysterious.

" I...I ended up arriving on the deck ready for take off without wishing too. I don't know what is going on, really, but I suspect it might be an esper activity. " She managed to finish.

Bushra was still for a moment after Sarah’s explanation and then jerked her face up, staring first at the Princess then quickly at Milovanovic.

KILL THEM! IT’S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE THEY AREN’T MANIPULATING EVERYONE!

Bushra froze as she tried to quiet the voice. Milovanivic and the Princess weren’t the enemy…Were they?

KILL THEM! IT’S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE!

The Princess saved Syria! And Milovanovic is just trying to free her country!

THEY’RE EVIL!

I don’t KNOW that!

Not moving to be sure she didn’t charge at one of the two ESPers in an insane attempt to kill them Bushra instead looked back towards the deck.

“So. Which one of you is…influencing…her?” Bushra asked.

INFLUENCING YOU TOO, OTHERWISE YOU’D LISTEN TO ME! THEY’RE KEEPING YOU FROM STOPPING THEM!

Shutup.

YOU CAN'T TRUST THEM! THEY'RE INFLUENCING EVERYBODY! SOMEBODY HAS TO STOP THEM!

SHUTUP! I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE OF THEM IS DOING ANYTHING...IT MAY NOT EVEN BE THEM!

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHICH ONE OF THEM IS DOING IT THEY SHOULD BOTH DIE!
Last edited by Occupied Deutschland on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm General Patton.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:01 pm

Finorskia wrote:Upon hearing that the suspect was still alive Natalie instantly closed her eyes her familiar appearing as she did. "I found her." Natalie said. "Shes got one, no two. Make that two grenades. She's keeps using magic to phase through the walls." Natalie's eyes then flashed open as she spun to face the major. "Major I think I can stop her from here, but I need permission to do so. You get what I'm saying?" She informed the Major. As Natalie was speaking Yuri was looking around the deck, and something unusual caught his attention.
"Um Captain. Whats a Karlsland helicopter doing here?" He asked the ships Captain.

CLICK! The sound of a pistol hammer clicking down echoed from behind Anka. "I'd put that down." Came a voice from behind her.

Matilde raced down in the infirmary at the mention that the phasing Illyrian was there. She was less worried than before, due to Svetlana being now in a safe place, up on the ship's deck. Of course, this didn't stop her to continuosly worry for her well-being, especially due to the presence of said phasing witch.
She entered the room, readying her Beretta, but remaining hidden behind a wall, ready to fire to Anka as she moved.

Starkindler
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Starkindler » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Nastya, standing on the floor at ease, listened to the brainstorming of ideas from crew members and fellow Witches, however, she couldn't think up anything productive to submit, so she chose to remain silent. Instead, she was looking at Ruya. For some reason, she was staring at her, admiring her face, her hair, her form...

What are you thinking, Nastya! She's your commanding officer and a fellow Witch! Also, you're in the military. Just dare think of anything about girls, and you'll be sent flying!

She blushed, however, she had now a good reason to look away suddenly, as she spotted the helicopter landing on deck, bearing a black insignia.

Spec. Ops. What will come now? On my first week in the new squadron, I literally burn a pair of $100M Strikers, the ship I serve on gets overrun by ESPers I have only heard about previously in highly classified whispers, and now there's a terrorist on-board. On A Goddess-* Liberion Military Vessel!

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Finorskia wrote:Upon hearing that the suspect was still alive Natalie instantly closed her eyes her familiar appearing as she did. "I found her." Natalie said. "Shes got one, no two. Make that two grenades. She's keeps using magic to phase through the walls." Natalie's eyes then flashed open as she spun to face the major. "Major I think I can stop her from here, but I need permission to do so. You get what I'm saying?" She informed the Major. As Natalie was speaking Yuri was looking around the deck, and something unusual caught his attention.

There was something seriously wrong with her. Unlike her smug tone with Adela and Svetlana, she seemed eerily quiet and stern. As she silently raised her hands in the air, the grenade hanging by her thumb, she spoke in a chilling tone.

"As you wish," went the witch, the grenade sliding off its pin as it triggers, primed to explode. Without another moment's haste, the girl phased into the floor to elude them, invulnerable to any frantic shot that they could pull on her. But there were other problems at hand - the grenade.

Ljiljana appeared surprised hearing this. She did not seem to expect that kind of words from a witch she had never seen in her life. Turning to the Syrian, she said, "I've no idea what you're talking about, child. I'm only able to read minds. I can't control them. True, my powers seem to be active all the time, but that's more due to my lack of training. The Ostmark military has little to no means and will to train unique individuals like me, especially since I'm of... minority status. Even I don't know how to stop it. However, I wouldn't discount the Princess. Surely, the Karlslandic military would pay a lot of attention bringing up a royal elite.

I could be lying," she explained, "you don't have to take my word for it. But tell me, assuming I do have mind manipulation capabilities, would I have thought of influencing a girl I have never seen way across the coast? Assuming we both have the same range, wouldn't that mean the Princess is a more likely suspect? She has been on this ship longer, and she would known on the girl. Assuming her suspect condition is the result of brainwashing, doesn't that mean the witch that was closer to her this whole time is responsible?"

Ljiljana too was displaying a cold logic that few had ever seen. As Adela had known, the girl had a tendency to become disturbingly dispassionate and calculative when it came to missions. For her to throw an indirect accusation at Hanna seemed out of line. One thing was certain, however, Ljiljana was not just the sweet, scatterbrained nun she plays out to be.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Finorskia
Senator

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finorskia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Rupudska wrote:Sohvi nodded, looking a bit pale herself. A phasing Witch would be real trouble, the Yeager wasn't magically sealed, so she could go wherever the hell she wanted.

The captain of the Yeager looked up at the helicopter as it landed at the stern end of the ship. "I'm not sure, Yuri. Probably something for the Princess."

Wolfenium wrote:There was something seriously wrong with her. Unlike her smug tone with Adela and Svetlana, she seemed eerily quiet and stern. As she silently raised her hands in the air, the grenade hanging by her thumb, she spoke in a chilling tone.

"As you wish," went the witch, the grenade sliding off its pin as it triggers, primed to explode. Without another moment's haste, the girl phased into the floor to elude them, invulnerable to any frantic shot that they could pull on her. But there were other problems at hand - the grenade.

"Thank you ma'am." Natalie replied. She then closed her eyes and focused on Anka. She briefly noticed the man there but paid it him no mind. Instead she focused only on Anka. She then began chanting something. "All that I see become what I touch. All that I touch. All that I touch become what I feel. Sought, touched, and felt, now be locked." She finished chanting. Her familiar materialized. The blue aura of magic around her began to grow bright. For Natalie it was like she was right next to Anka, like she could feel her. Not only did she feel close to Anka, she could feel Ankas magic, what parts of it created her shield, what parts were her ability. Natalie noticed Anka drop the grenade. Then Anka began to phase through the floor. Natalie smiled. She focused on Ankas magic, the part that was her ability, right at the moment that she was phasing. Then Natalie cut off Ankas magic in mid phase, letting physics do the rest. She continued to focus to make sure the job was done. She then opened her eyes and the familiar and aura disappeared. She turned to Sohvi.
"It's done." She said. "Lets just say, two objects can't occupy the same space at the same time."

The tall blond hair mans face turned white as the grenade hit the floor. "This is not how I wanted to pick up my belongings." He said as he leaped forwards. knowing that he only had seconds he slid to the floor, grabbing the grenade mid slide, and tossed it back out into the hallway before it could explode. He then rolled behind a wall. The grenade went off. He stood up and walked over to the aggressor, or the half that was left.

I hope this all made sense to everybody. Oh and I did check with Rup on Natalie's power.
Last edited by Finorskia on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Occupied Deutschland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Occupied Deutschland » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Wolfenium wrote:Ljiljana appeared surprised hearing this. She did not seem to expect that kind of words from a witch she had never seen in her life. Turning to the Syrian, she said, "I've no idea what you're talking about, child. I'm only able to read minds. I can't control them. True, my powers seem to be active all the time, but that's more due to my lack of training. The Ostmark military has little to no means and will to train unique individuals like me, especially since I'm of... minority status. Even I don't know how to stop it. However, I wouldn't discount the Princess. Surely, the Karlslandic military would pay a lot of attention bringing up a royal elite.

I could be lying," she explained, "you don't have to take my word for it. But tell me, assuming I do have mind manipulation capabilities, would I have thought of influencing a girl I have never seen way across the coast? Assuming we both have the same range, wouldn't that mean the Princess is a more likely suspect? She has been on this ship longer, and she would known on the girl. Assuming her suspect condition is the result of brainwashing, doesn't that mean the witch that was closer to her this whole time is responsible?"

Ljiljana too was displaying a cold logic that few had ever seen. As Adela had known, the girl had a tendency to become disturbingly dispassionate and calculative when it came to missions. For her to throw an indirect accusation at Hanna seemed out of line. One thing was certain, however, Ljiljana was not just the sweet, scatterbrained nun she plays out to be.

Bushra’s brow initially furrowed as Ljiljana spoke, not believing the words. As she continued though the disbelief faded and something else took its place.

I TOLD you the Princess had a hand in all this! She’s nobility, it’s what they do.

And I’m just supposed to believe Milovanovic? What if she CAN actually control people and is just lying?

Well, you can trust her or the spoiled Karlslandic noblewoman who we KNOW can control people AND Neuroi so it seems like a pretty easy choice.

Bushra’s brow furrowed once again, but this time in a combination of thought and anger. Milovanovic’s explanation made sense, and sense was something that seemed in very short supply when it came to this mad mind-controlling business. The explanation was almost physically compelling, partially because unbeknownst even to Bushra it strongly appealed to the anti-nobility sentiment she still harbored underneath the surface. It wasn’t the only reason the argument was compelling of course, possibly not even the most important, but controlling people was what nobility DID and Milovanovic’s explanation accounted for that beautifully. It was understandable.

Added to that was Ljiljana’s mention of her own ‘minority status’ in the Ostmark military, which sounded disturbingly familiar.

“I…I guess so…but…” Bushra began, trying to find some other explanation that made sense, for the life of her though she couldn’t. The, likely, possibility that this was the Princess’s doing was just the only way everything seemed to fit together.

What if she’s been controlling you this whole time! You keep restraining yourself from doing things you normally would! Ever since that Greek airbase you’ve been rolling over for people! SHE is the one responsible for all that!

She saved Syria!

Probably to make it easier to control you as you fawned over her! ‘Oh thank you your highness’ you’d say, ‘How nice of you to do your job your highness’ ‘Thank you for having pity on your inferiors your highness’. For the love of all that is holy you visited her in the infirmary!

That was to warn her about Milovanovic!

Why would you be the one to do that? There were other people who would’ve done it. You doing it only put you square in the same room as a mind-controller! You never would've done that if you were in control of your own mind! Face it, she was controlling you. Now you need to do something to keep her from doing it again, RIGHT NOW.

Bushra fixed her eyes on the Princess and shifted them towards Ruya for a bare moment before returning them to their original target. “Ca-Captain? Maybe we should load the Princess into that chopper and send it away? I-I mean if this killer on board wanted to assassinate her it’d be the safest place for her right? Somewhere she can't be gotten at. Just in case there are more floating around we don't know about.”

Her inner voice howled at the suggestion.

THAT’S not what you need to do! You need to stop her permanently! The only way to do that is to kill her! You need to smash her head in! Crush her ribs! Tear off her limbs and let her bleed out on the deck! Kill her! KILL her! KILL HER! She’s controlling you again trying to make you let her get away, don’t fall for it again! You should’ve just shot her when you were in the air with the Neuroi but she forced you not to! Now she’s doing the same thing! Kill her! KILL her! KILL HER!
Last edited by Occupied Deutschland on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm General Patton.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:23 am

Wolfenium wrote:Ljiljana appeared surprised hearing this. She did not seem to expect that kind of words from a witch she had never seen in her life. Turning to the Syrian, she said, "I've no idea what you're talking about, child. I'm only able to read minds. I can't control them. True, my powers seem to be active all the time, but that's more due to my lack of training. The Ostmark military has little to no means and will to train unique individuals like me, especially since I'm of... minority status. Even I don't know how to stop it. However, I wouldn't discount the Princess. Surely, the Karlslandic military would pay a lot of attention bringing up a royal elite.

Friederike glared at the Ostmark witch as she accused Princess Hanna for controlling Anka. She couldn't believe that the Ostmark would accuse Hanna just to save herself from accusations. Friederike could feel her anger grow as she stared at the Ostmark, but she sighed and regained her composure. " How dare you accuse the crown princess of Karlsland of such a crime, you filthy Ostmark. The Princess would never stoop so low as to resort to control someone to do terrorist acts. How do we know you're not lying, you're probably trying to blame the princess just to save your ass. If you keep this up, Ostmark, the first casualty in our war will be you." Friederike said in a quite, stern voice. suddenly, she focused her attention to Bushra as she asked Ruya to put Hanna on the nearby Karslandic helicopter. " I suggest you stay out of this, Bushra, before I finishe what I started at the infirmary." Friederike said in a cold voice as she pointed to Bushra.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse