NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead: Colossus Rising / Episode 2 [IC][Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Allison darted along a fence-line before turning down a road. A vehicle was chasing her, and she saw it start to close in on her. Ashely looked and she too saw Scott in his Tahoe. She was about to call for a ride when she saw Allison hop over a wooden fence and start trying to find a way out of the city. She waved Scott's Tahoe down, hoping he could help her give chase.

Scott pulled up next to her, but instead of stopping, he simply drove at 3 MPH. He rolled down the back window to talk to her.

"HOP IN THE BACK!" he yelled.

Ashely did as Scot said. "They went over the fence! I don't know where else!" She said to him. Allison moved around a gravel driveway and out to the sidewalk. She dashed across the road and into an empty house. She stayed in the foyer so that if there were any Walkers, they wouldn't be able to get behind her.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Khelshar
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Khelshar wrote:While he was struggling, he was realizing he was not that very smart. He had the upper hand for a while, but then a guy came from behind, starting to choke him. He tried to fight them both of, but was it was useless. He was getting tired, and the pain in his knee was hurting him alot. But the adrenaline in his body had control. And it said fight. He was fighting all he could, but it became to much for him. He could not breathe, and he was wasting all energy at the fighting, so he fell unconscious.

As Wolfe felt Thomas sag limply, he let go. The two Watchers stared at each other for a few seconds, then went to work on the unconscious man with fists and feet, carefully avoiding clearly visible parts of him.

A few minutes later, they'd reached the facility's hidden garage, and tossed him inside a Land Rover for express delivery back to FCI Milan. As they neared the gates, Wolfe kicked open the hatchback and threw Thomas out; Sullivan executed a J-turn and roared away from both the prison and the former Watcher camp. Their man on the inside would have to get out on his own and catch up with them later, but they felt confident he could.

Thomas was lying lifeless on the ground. The only sign of life was his breath. His face was covered in dirt and blood from himself and from elsewhere. He was lying on the ground for half an hour, before he slowly regained consciousness. He was trying to stand, but his knee would not let him. He tried to stand up, but he fell down, screaming in pain. Before him, he could see FCI Milan, his home.

He started dragging himself over to the prison. But then he heard a sound he knew. He turned around, and saw a walker stumbling his way over to Thomas. Thomas desperatly dragged himself away, but the walker was faster. He found a rock, and held a tight grip around it. The walker charged on him, and he hit it with all his might in its head. He repeatedly knocked the walker in the head, untill he face and temple of the walker was more of a goo. He lost the grip of the stone, and just stared at the crushed skull of the walker. It was so maqabre.

He continued to drag himself to the prison. He got to the prison door. "Is anybody there?" He yelled. "Can anybody help me? I need help!" He was in need of medical help, and he knew it. He just hoped the people at the prison would recognize him.
Nation under re-construction

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Chris was back in the shop, making new explosives, ones that would explode on a trigger rather than randomly lowing up after a fuse timer. It was a C4-ish design but in the size of a pipe bomb. He found some still workable cybernetics in some of the old machines around the prison. He made sure they were functioning, so they would not delay or short circuit. The trigger was his old police radio made to send radio frequencies to the bomb for is detonation. He looked at it and smiled.

Chris soon heard the sounds of an engine and tires squeeling away. He grabbed his pistol and the remote explosive and ran to the front. He quickly made a side tour to the cafeteria to gab an assault rifle, to make sure the prison was not being ransaked.

He ran outside and surveyed the area, he heard some moaning and screaming at the front of the gate. He approached the gate calmly to look at what the matter was. He saw a human sized thing a the gate screaming, Chris approached cautiously with his rifle aimed on it. As he got closer, he noticed it was Thomas all bloodied and broken.

"THOMAS?! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!" he stated to him.

Khelshar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:56 pm

Thomas was all tired and exhausted. He laid his head to rest on a rock. He just closed his eyes, before a man showed up. It seemed to be Chris, the man who was angry for Yoni's death. "Alot." He coughed. "Get me to medical assistance, then i can tell more." He tried to stand up, but fell down, and his knee hit the ground. "FUUCK! Get me in!" he screamed. "I will tell everything then." He felt like crying, and he did, but it could not be seen on him. He was so tired of everything, but he had to push through. To survive.

Dilange
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:06 pm

Khelshar wrote:Thomas was all tired and exhausted. He laid his head to rest on a rock. He just closed his eyes, before a man showed up. It seemed to be Chris, the man who was angry for Yoni's death. "Alot." He coughed. "Get me to medical assistance, then i can tell more." He tried to stand up, but fell down, and his knee hit the ground. "FUUCK! Get me in!" he screamed. "I will tell everything then." He felt like crying, and he did, but it could not be seen on him. He was so tired of everything, but he had to push through. To survive.

Chris opened the gate. He grabbed Thomas underneath his arm. He looked at Thomas.

"I'll get you up. On the count of three.....one....two.....three!" Chris said.

Chris stated to pull up Thomas.

"Put yourr arm over my shoulder and Ill gt you to the infirmary."

Khelshar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:09 pm

"Thanks" Thomas grunted as he took his arm around Chris shoulder. "I owe you one" He said with a small laughter. "What happened was... the Watchers." He said while Chris was leading him to the infirmary. "They were... being evil" He said, while starting to doze of.

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:12 pm

Alex and Sara had made their way back through the furniture plant, making sure that all the entrances and exits were locked behind them. This had been a successful, and a terrible day altogether. They really needed to have something to eat, and sleep. Luckily, it wasn't their turn to take guard until tomorrow. Seeing Chris rush past, taking an assault rifle from the armory, Alex had gone into full alert. He followed suit, drawing out his pistol, and seeing Thomas on the ground. Chris opened the gate, and picked him.

"Go, I'll close the gate. Sara's inside, she'll take care of him." He called, helping Chris pick up Thomas, and beginning to close the gate. He hadn't been around for the past hour or so and the prison nearly looked deserted. Where was everyone? Why was the armory left open? Questions ran through Alex's head, and he had to answer them quick.

Dilange
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Dimoniquid wrote:Alex and Sara had made their way back through the furniture plant, making sure that all the entrances and exits were locked behind them. This had been a successful, and a terrible day altogether. They really needed to have something to eat, and sleep. Luckily, it wasn't their turn to take guard until tomorrow. Seeing Chris rush past, taking an assault rifle from the armory, Alex had gone into full alert. He followed suit, drawing out his pistol, and seeing Thomas on the ground. Chris opened the gate, and picked him.

"Go, I'll close the gate. Sara's inside, she'll take care of him." He called, helping Chris pick up Thomas, and beginning to close the gate. He hadn't been around for the past hour or so and the prison nearly looked deserted. Where was everyone? Why was the armory left open? Questions ran through Alex's head, and he had to answer them quick.

Chris nodded and threw Alex his assault rifle.

"He bled quite a bit, make sure no Walkers try to breach the prison. Ill get him to the infirmary." he stated.

Chris swifly lead Thomas to the infirmary and saw Sara.

"Hey, we got someone badly injured here!" he yelled in the infirmary.

Nexeria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Kenny Fountain

Kenny was a little disappointed at Monroe's silence, but it was no surprise. Seemed that people had a way of not telling Kenny about things, they'd just ask or force him to do stuff.

"It's okay, man. You don't have to talk right now. Just rest up, until we get you back to the prison. Johnny, get him whatever he needs."

15 minutes later:

Kenny slowly started to pull back into the front gate of the prison. He saw a man close the gate and begin to walk back into the prison, following someone else who was injured.

Kenny looked at Johnny, "Johnny, help Monroe up. I'm gonna get the gate open."

Kenny hopped out of the bus and yelled out to the fireman, "Yo, get these gates open! I got more wounded!"
Last edited by Nexeria on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have no mouth. And I must scream.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Nexeria wrote:Kenny Fountain

Kenny was a little disappointed at Monroe's silence, but it was no surprise. Seemed that people had a way of not telling Kenny about things, they'd just ask or force him to do stuff.

"It's okay, man. You don't have to talk right now. Just rest up, until we get you back to the prison. Johnny, get him whatever he needs."

15 minutes later:

Kenny slowly started to pull back into the front gate of the prison. He saw a man close the gate and begin to walk back into the prison, following someone else who was injured.

Kenny looked at Johnny, "Johnny, help Monroe up. I'm gonna get the gate open."

Kenny hopped out of the bus and yelled out to the fireman, "Yo, get these gates open! I got more wounded!"

Monroe lifted himself up and used the bus as support as he exited it. He had an unusual grin for someone that was wounded.

"Scott killed one or two of the Watchers, but he's still in Milan," he said. "I'm just happy that two of those sick fucks are gone."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Sulamalik
Minister

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:54 pm

The walker's head burst open like a overripe melon, the third in a row to do so. Yussef calmly fitted in another magazine, his last, and continued to take apart the the gathering horde. He knew he should of been pissing himself in fear, there was at least a hundred of the walkers crowded in the market. His Molotov's had set most of the courtyard ablazed, a thick sea of walkers moaning as they were burning.

"it's like a game... just like a game... gotta get the high score." He repeated, his monotone voice betraying not a hint of emotion. He shifted his aim to an encroaching walker. He took another shot, and thanked god when the bullet found its mark. Shooting was easy when you could take the pressure away from the equalization. It was like a stupid game, just like Halo or Call of Duty.

After fifteen more shots and seven more downed walkers he eventually ran dry. Ditching the carbine, he leaned against the wall, and breathed a deep sigh of relief. He closed his eyes and began to think of his next plan of action. The smell of burning human flesh was overpowering, the smoke even more so. Yussef fell into a coughing fit, he beat his chest, trying to regain his breath.

I'm going to die here. I'm going to die alone on this roof.

He heard loud metallic crash coming from downstairs. Yussef rushed down to see what had happened. He stopped mid-way down the stairs, They had managed to break through the store gate, and were quickly scaling the mark-shift barricade he had made. He looked around, trying to find anything to help him. He spied a fire-extinguisher near him and without hesitation eh threw it at the group of walkers. "I hope those movies weren't lying." He said, as he drew his revolver and fired at the extinguisher.

To Yussef's relief the movies were indeed correct, and he was rewarded with a violent explosion that tossed the walkers in every direction. He began to walked closer to the entrance, killing the stranglers with a swift shot to the head.

Despite his better efforts, the horde seemed endless, and continued to file into the now completely open shop. Now thick bellows of smoke had covered the entire room, forcing Yussef to flee back upstairs. On the steps he fell, twisting his ankle and nearly sending him falling back down. He cried out in pain, but kept climbing. He knew that he was to die here, he at least would try not to die like a little bitch.

Yussef sat at the top step and started to reload his revolver. Six shots left, that meant five bullets into the heads of walkers, and one left for...

He raised his revolver, ready to confront whatever emerged from the sickening black smoke.
Last edited by Sulamalik on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Freiheit Reich wrote:"Economically disadvantaged and angry urban youth music."
Is that a nicer and more modern term to use?

United World Order
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Johnny Was the last to get off the truckand followed slightly behind Monroe. Keeping silent as he walked towards the prison gates. He put his shotgun over his shoulder. "Why didnt he listen to me. Fuck." he muttered

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Kenny Fountain

Kenny passed by Monroe looking at his leg. "Well, we're here, man. You think you can get in on your own? We left a guy back at the marketplace. Me and Johnny need to go and get him. That alright?" Kenny said calmly.

Kenny turned to Johnny, "We're gonna get him, man. We can go back now, if you want? We'll need to take something smaller and quieter than my bus. Pretty dark, too, so we'll need flashlights. Hopefully, he's still on the roof."
Last edited by Nexeria on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:31 pm

He knew that the Watchers were smart, and that they might have a nasty surprise waiting for them. With that, Scott began to drive out of Milan when he heard more gunfire. I swear to God.., he thought to himself as he began to push his way through the horde. He saw Yussef on the roof and pulled up to the entrance, parking with the side in the doorway so Yussef could climb in. Once Yussef was in, Scott hauled ass out of Milan. He was visibly angry, not because of the Watchers, but because stupid people couldn't follow orders. He told Kenny that he wanted EVERYONE with him to leave, but he left Yussef behind. Stupidity was high, and he could no longer abide by it. He was fed up with it all. While everyone was still outside at the prison compound, Scott pulled in and quickly exited the vehicle, glaring at everyone. He walked up to Kenny and got directly in the man's face. He snapped into DI mode and went into a fiery tirade.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKIN', YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. "YOU DO NOT LEAVE YOUR TEAM BEHIND. I DON'T CARE IF SOMEONE VOLUNTEERS TO STAY BEHIND; YOU DON'T LEAVE THOSE FUCKERS BEHIND! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?"

Stupidity was going to get people killed. Yussef almost became a victim because of his own stupidity, and because of the stupidity of his team leader. Scott was going to punish both of them for their stupidity. A sense of aggression was beginning to take hold in Scott, as he was fed up with everything, and he knew that careless mistakes and even the slightest case of Bravo Foxtrot could potentially harm the entire settlement. He then got out of Kenny's face and glared at Yussef before getting up in Yussef's face.

"ARE YOU LITERALLY RETARDED?!?" he yelled. "YOU DO NOT PLAY HERO, ESPECIALLY IN THIS WORLD! WHEN I SAY GET THE FUCK OUTTA DODGE, YOU DO NOT STAY BEHIND! YOU GET THE FUCK OUTTA DODGE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?"

He turned back to the rest of the group, glaring before he gave his next tirade.

"WHEN I GIVE A FUCKIN' ORDER, YOU WILL FOLLOW THAT FUCKIN' ORDER TO THE FUCKIN' LETTER!" he yelled. "IS THERE ANYTHIN' COMPLICATED ABOUT FOLLOWIN' ORDERS?!? YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK IT! FIGURE OUT HOW TO FOLLOW FUCKIN' ORDERS!"

With that, Scott stormed back inside and went directly to his office, slamming the door behind him. He then took off his MTV and MARPAT field jacket, laying the items to the side along with his rifle. He sat down in his leather chair and opened up a bottle of scotch, pouring some of the liquid into a small glass. He then added 3 ice cubes to the beverage and proceeded to light up a cigar. As he sipped the scotch, he began to think about the consequences of killing those Watchers. One of two things would happen; either the Watchers would take this as a warning to fuck off, or they would take it as a deliberate challenge. Either way, today was a victory for the FCI Milan Survivors. Although they had to abort the rescue mission, they had scored some revenge points against the Watchers.
Last edited by Cylarn on Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Nexeria wrote:
Zoe

"Oh, OK. There's not any prisoners in here, is there?" Zoe asked.

OOC: Sorry for not posting in days, been caught up with school and stuff...

IC: "Umm no..." Xia said. "To be honest Zoe, I really dont know but I highly doubt there are any left. I came here not to long ago so Im still getting to know this place and its people in it." Xia looked at the cuffed girl and asked. "Are you tired being cuffed up like that?"
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Sara had helped Chris take Thomas into the infirmary. She tried to remember her training - check the airways. Thomas was talking, so that was good. Thomas was covered in blood, which meant that all the cuts needed to be sealed, and then they needed to stick more blood in him. "Okay... we need to close the wounds. Get me some surgical tools - Thomas, this is gonna hurt. Especially for the big cuts." She said, looking through the cupboards, trying to find some latex gloves.

Alex had unlocked the gate, and slid it open. "Get the fuck in! Where the hell have you lot been?!" Alex scorned. He looked at the three of them, and then looking at Monroe. "What the hell happened?" He asked. Scott had burst past, shouting at the three men. Alex kept quiet, and began to close the gate.

Sulamalik
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Yussef walked over to Johnny and Kenny. Shuffling with a limp from his fall back in Milan. He looked beat up, tired, but as determined as ever. "We're going, right now. Fuck the Watchers, and fuck this prison. Milan's on fire, going up in smoke as we speak. There's already hundreds of walkers flooding the city, thousands more now, maybe. All I know is that Milan's turned into a beacon for every one of them in Southern Michigan. Think about how easy it was for everyone one of us to find this prison, eventually this place is gonna get overrun."

He turned to Kenny. "Scott saved my life, and for that I thank him, but he wants for us to stay in this prison. He wants to fight and kill and be killed. It's stupid, and I'm not willing to throw my life away when I know there's a better way out. Kenny, you've been good to us, it's time to pay back the favour. My grandfather is the Moroccan minister of the Interior, before the phone lines went down he promised me a way out, by boat, from a port in Veracruz. I want you to join us, you and anyone else you think would be useful. Morocco's separated by a desert and a mountain, it was militarized before the infection was even a thing, if any country could weather out this apocalypse, it would of been Morocco. So what do you say, Kenny?"
Last edited by Sulamalik on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khelshar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Thomas was lifted up by people he knew. He knew he was safe. He heard that a woman was talking about cleaning wounds and pain... pain was not a big deal anymore to him. He looked around in the room he was in. He saw medical stuff all around. This was the infirmary, or medical room. He noticed the woman was looking for something. He just laid his head back, and just waited to see what would happen.

Dilange
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Sulamalik wrote:Yussef walked over to Johnny and Kenny. Shuffling with a limp from his fall back in Milan. He looked beat up, tired, but as determined as ever. "We're going, right now. Fuck the Watchers, and fuck this prison. Milan's on fire, going up in smoke as we speak. There's already hundreds of walkers flooding the city, thousands more now, maybe. All I know is that Milan's turned into a beacon for every one of them in Southern Michigan. Think about how easy it was for everyone one of us to find this prison, eventually this place is gonna get overrun."

He turned to Kenny. "Scott saved my life, and for that I thank him, but he wants for us to stay in this prison. He wants to fight and kill and be killed. It's stupid, and I'm not willing to throw my life away when I know there's a better way out. Kenny, you've been good to us, it's time to pay back the favour. My grandfather is the Moroccan minister of the Interior, before the phone lines went down he promised me a way out, by boat, from a port in Veracruz. I want you to join us, you and anyone else you think would be useful. Morocco's separated by a desert and a mountain, it was militarized before the infection was even a thing, if any country could weather out this apocalypse, it would of been Morocco. So what do you say, Kenny?"

Chris walked out after hearing Scott scream at people. He walked out to the front gate, and overheard Yussef talking about plans to Morocco.

"Few questions, first, how the hell are you going to get out of here with the walkers coming in from all angles? Second, how do you know this boat is still there or how will you get to this boat. Third, if the United States Armed Forces, the world's best armed forces, couldn't stop this from happening here, what make syou think Morocco is a safe haven. Last I heard of international issues was that all the countries were disintergrating into anarchy and chaos. What makes you think Morocco is this safe haven?" he said.

Chris looked at Yussef with a concerned and calming face.

"Listen, we all become these things when we die, if the brain hasnt been destroyed. Leaving to find a way to a country with its unknown conditions, its just suicide. You are going to need more than you three if you plan on doing that."

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Sara was stitching up one of Thomas' wounds. She had taken out a bullet from his kneecap, and unfortunately, she didn't know how to surgically connect his knee back together. "I'm going to be honest, Thomas. You're not going to be able to walk on that leg until we can get your knee fixed - and unfortunately, we don't have the supplies that I've seen to do that." She said, wiping her forehead, and then cutting off some of the wire that she had used to stitch up the wound. "You've got a lot of cuts, bruises - I don't know what happened, but you've probably got a few fractures by the way I've seen you." She began.

"What happened? A zombie doesn't just shoot you in your kneecap." She asked.

Khelshar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Thomas was still dizzy, but managed to comprehend what the woman said. "The Watchers. They kidnapped me, i tried to fight them, they shoot me, they let me go. Allison has gone insane and tried to kill me." He said, and tried to make eye contact with the woman. "If i wont be able to use my leg, then i just hope we dont have to go anywhere." He leaned his head back on the pillow. He was not very comfortable, but it was better than having to stay on his legs.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:28 pm

FCI Milan

-Watchtower-
Milos wasn't a bad sort, overall. He had plotted to manipulate members of the group, like Kyle, true; but in a world where walkers greatly outnumbered humans, that might be excused. He would never get the chance to, though, lying dead as he was on the floor of one of FCI Milan's watchtowers with his lifeblood dripping down the ladder. Next to him lay Martin's discarded welding equipment, blowtorch pointed toward the teenager's corpse with a timer attached to the fuel tank, counting steadily downward.

-Solitary confinement area-
Martin Cabraja sat next to the man who called himself 'The Tall One' in a companionable silence. In the near-total darkness, nothing could be seen clearly. Neither of them were fighters, and so they'd decided to stay out of the gunslingers' way to let them fight off the walkers, Watchers, and whoever else was out there. They'd been here for a couple of days, relieving boredom mainly by playing cards and drinking. Halfway through, they'd been joined by some young guy who called himself Jeanne, but the kid had gone out to stretch his legs a while back.

The door began to open slowly, and the two men stood.

"Is it safe now, Jeanne?"

The man vaguely backlit in the doorway leveled an M16 and fired, riddling the Tall One and Martin.

"No, not really."

-Kitchens-
"I'm a gentleman. And fortunately for you all, I'm a gentleman in a hurry. Ordinarily, I wouldn't think twice about letting you two burn alive," came a drawl from somewhere in front of them. There was a pause and a single shot; Sofya rocked back in her chair, then sagged audibly against the ropes holding her. Even though Nick and Sam Keita, the former cook, were both blindfolded and gagged, both protested in loud mumble-yells.

"Women, of course, are an exception at all times. Since I'm in a hurry, though - "

BOOM-THWAP. BOOM-THWAP.

" - you'll both be spared a great deal of pain."

The shooter cut the ropes binding all three, and heaved the bodies one at a time onto the massive bank of prison stoves. Setting all of them to high burn, he slid out through the rear entrance, toward the main cell blocks. Just before he left, he turned on the kitchen vent fans to suck the smell of burning flesh out and across the night sky that blanketed the prison.

-Main cell blocks-
Deft spins of the gas mains behind the walls of each cell block released streams of fuel throughout each building, in an ominous hissing reminiscent of a cluster of rattlesnakes giving their warning sign. As the man moved from block to block, he stripped the wires in each thermostat, making each building an IED.

Five minutes after the last one was ready, Martin's welding equipment blew, lighting the watchtower on fire; then a chain of explosions rocked FCI Milan as each cell block flew apart into concrete rubble in turn.

The man lit a cigarette and took a slow puff. "Damned if the sound and smell won't attract every walker in Michigan." He turned away and headed to the infirmary, already putting on a facade of panic. The flames illuminated the memorial on the hill in a flickering strobe effect, alternately revealing and hiding the names that had been carved there almost four months ago.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Scott was alerted by the sound of gunfire, but just as he put his MTV on, the explosions occured. He was knocked down by the explosions, which began to destroy the prison. He was knocked unconscious, but only for a moment. He immediately got up and used his walkie talkie to call in the others, slinging his rifle onto his back.

"Everyone, get outside to the vehicles ASAP," he said calmly. "Strip the armory bare with whatever we can carry and grab all the supplies. The prison is ineffective as a defensive structure. Do as I NOW! We can figure out the rest once we're on the road."

With that, Scott rushed over to the armory and began loading up one of the footlockers with melee weapons and another with firearms that could fit inside. He hoped that someone would grab the ammunition dry boxes and the rifles that he couldn't carry as he dragged the two heavy footlockers out to the Troop Transport Vehicle, throwing them inside. He then rushed back in and began to gather more supplies, mainly just clothes and food, bringing them to Kenny's bus. There was still some gear in the armory, and Scott began to bring out the MIVDF Interceptor Vests, carrying a large portion of them out in his first load. Monroe, although badly injured, joined Scott by gathering riot gear.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Dilange wrote:
Sulamalik wrote:Yussef walked over to Johnny and Kenny. Shuffling with a limp from his fall back in Milan. He looked beat up, tired, but as determined as ever. "We're going, right now. Fuck the Watchers, and fuck this prison. Milan's on fire, going up in smoke as we speak. There's already hundreds of walkers flooding the city, thousands more now, maybe. All I know is that Milan's turned into a beacon for every one of them in Southern Michigan. Think about how easy it was for everyone one of us to find this prison, eventually this place is gonna get overrun."

Chris walked out after hearing Scott scream at people. He walked out to the front gate, and overheard Yussef talking about plans to Morocco.

"Few questions, first, how the hell are you going to get out of here with the walkers coming in from all angles? Second, how do you know this boat is still there or how will you get to this boat. Third, if the United States Armed Forces, the world's best armed forces, couldn't stop this from happening here, what make syou think Morocco is a safe haven. Last I heard of international issues was that all the countries were disintergrating into anarchy and chaos. What makes you think Morocco is this safe haven?" he said.

Chris looked at Yussef with a concerned and calming face.

"Listen, we all become these things when we die, if the brain hasnt been destroyed. Leaving to find a way to a country with its unknown conditions, its just suicide. You are going to need more than you three if you plan on doing that."

Kenny Fountain

Kenny stared directly at Scott as he was screaming his head off. It reminded Kenny of his childhood, which he depised. He would get yelled for trying to be helpful, but everyone saw him as a pathetic fuck up. Kenny was at least happy to see Yussef made it back okay. Yussef approached giving Kenny an option to leave, but Chris interuppted saying it would be a bad move.

Kenny rubbed his face, trying to piece his thoughts together. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" He yelled kicking a dent in the bus.

"Fucking piece of shit! I've tried to help that motherfucker, but everytime I do I become a fucking screw up! He tries to kill a little girl and I'm the fucking bad guy! Fuck him, one day that ungrateful piece of shit will need me! Goddamn asshole!"

Kenny sat on the bus steps to try and calm down.

"Sorry, Yussef, but I gotta agree with Chris. I can't leave. I can't leave."

*Gunshots*

"What the fuck was that?! Oh shit, ZOE!" Kenny took of into the prison.

Zoe

Zoe looked at the cuffs and back at Xia, "Yeah, a little bit." Zoe then slid her hand free from the cuffs, since they weren't tightened very much. "Hey, can we-"

*Gunshots*

"Ahhh!" Zoe screamed falling ground.
Last edited by Nexeria on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Sulamalik
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:20 pm

"What the fuck did I say, huh? I told you guys. I fucking told you this place wasn't safe!"

Yussef began to sprint back into the prison, towards supplies, food and water was his biggest priority. He turned back and pointed at Johnny, "You go for the armoury. Take whatever's not nailed down. We're stripping this place to its bones." Like I said we should of done before, he thought bitterly.

Yussef rushed into the storage room. Piling as many rations as he could into a nearby gymbag. When the bag was stuffed full he shoved whatever he could into the pockets of his jacket until it too was overflowing. He didn't know if it was the Watchers or the Walkers that hit this place, but right now, he didn't care. The only that was important to him was to get Johnny and him the hell out of Milan, out of America too, preferably.

Yussef found his bike near the entrance, with empty fuel cans laid beside it. His thoughts drifted to his brief experience with the army convoy, but it soon passed with a more dire sense of urgency. He slung his leg around the motorcycle and revved the engine. the old Enfield Interceptor roared like a lion. He looked back at the prison. Waiting for Johnny to rejoin him.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse