NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead RP [OOC][OPEN, EP. 4 STARTED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nexeria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Episode IV Spoiler

Am I the only one who's going to miss T-Dog more than Lori?

And when Rick cried it crept me out, because his first "Nooooooo" sounded like he was about to say something really sarcastic to Carl.
Last edited by Nexeria on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have no mouth. And I must scream.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:40 pm

Phonencia, can we please get some action going on the part of the rescue team?
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Phonencia, can we please get some action going on the part of the rescue team?

Yes. For our sake. I'm waiting on you to find Allison before I post. Also, congrats on the 2000th post, Tilt.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Phonencia, can we please get some action going on the part of the rescue team?

Yes. For our sake. I'm waiting on you to find Allison before I post. Also, congrats on the 2000th post, Tilt.

Thank you kindly. :)
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:34 am

Nexeria wrote:Episode IV Spoiler

Am I the only one who's going to miss T-Dog more than Lori?

And when Rick cried it crept me out, because his first "Nooooooo" sounded like he was about to say something really sarcastic to Carl.

Obi Wan dies! Luke blows up the Death Star! Also, Vader is his father, and Leia is his sister! :p

I thought Rick's actor (not sure of his name) did a great job of acting shocked and grieved when he found out that Lori was dead. His voice sounded strangled, weak, it was alternating in tone and pitch, he couldn't form coherent words. The whole nine yards. I was impressed.
And, well, the group may have lost T-Dog (who had a totally epic death-sacrifice. Dude got eaten so much that he didn't reanimate!), they did get that one black ex-con that saved Rick. They still got their token black guy, who, I have to say, seems at least as badass as T-Dog.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:20 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THEY KILLED THE TOKEN BLACK GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:33 am

Cylarn wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THEY KILLED THE TOKEN BLACK GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ikr

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbrc39573M1rv4o17.gif

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:14 am

Camicon wrote:I would much rather prefer if everyone stopped plugging their of RP's here, and instead made some IC posts.

Eh, Im doing something interests me more.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:16 am

Should I kill Monroe in a glorious last stand, or let him get captured?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Dilange
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:20 am

Cylarn wrote:Should I kill Monroe in a glorious last stand, or let him get captured?

Since I have no clue whats going on, I say capture.

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:22 am

Dilange wrote:
Camicon wrote:I would much rather prefer if everyone stopped plugging their of RP's here, and instead made some IC posts.

Evidently, since it took you a solid three days to respond to one line, with one line.
Regardless, I'd prefer if people didn't plug their other RP's in this thread.
Cylarn wrote:Should I kill Monroe in a glorious last stand, or let him get captured?

Meh. We've got a lot of death to go around right now. You can kill him if you want, but it's not like you need to. A capture? Again, meh, but it's your character. Don't let me tell you what to do with him (unless he tries to pull a Marshall. Then I'll tell you what to do with him :p ).
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:25 am

Camicon wrote:
Dilange wrote:

Evidently, since it took you a solid three days to respond to one line, with one line.

Meh. We've got a lot of death to go around right now. You can kill him if you want, but it's not like you need to. A capture? Again, meh, but it's your character. Don't let me tell you what to do with him (unless he tries to pull a Marshall. Then I'll tell you what to do with him :p ).

Time to reveal Monroe's past.

He's really a shape-shifting Black Ops Delta Force Ninja.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:29 am

To me, this was all kind of unnecessary. I mean, my main character has been in the hands of the Watchers for about...how many months now? 3 or 4? I just want her out and back.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Dilange
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:30 am

Camicon wrote:
Dilange wrote:

0/3 days ive had a working laptop. 1/3 days ive found a free computer on campus.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:32 am

Monfrox wrote:To me, this was all kind of unnecessary. I mean, my main character has been in the hands of the Watchers for about...how many months now? 3 or 4? I just want her out and back.

Your choice.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:33 am

Cylarn wrote:
Monfrox wrote:To me, this was all kind of unnecessary. I mean, my main character has been in the hands of the Watchers for about...how many months now? 3 or 4? I just want her out and back.

Your choice.

I thought my choice was clear enough that I wanted her out...obviously it wasn't

Achievement

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:07 am

Dilange wrote:
Camicon wrote:Evidently, since it took you a solid three days to respond to one line, with one line.

0/3 days ive had a working laptop. 1/3 days ive found a free computer on campus.

And if you were more interested in this, you would have made the effort to find a computer on campus earlier than you did. But you aren't, and you didn't.
Sorry to hear about your laptop though. Do you know what's wrong with it?
Monfrox wrote:
Cylarn wrote:
Your choice.

I thought my choice was clear enough that I wanted her out...obviously it wasn't

Not three months. You've been waiting two. A long time, yes, but this RP has been moving slowly, across the board, since school got back in. Hell, Chloe's was wandering around in the vents for longer than Allison's been captured by the Walkers. Nobody is neglecting Allison's plot arc any more than they are neglecting the rest of the RP.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 am

Camicon wrote:
Monfrox wrote:I thought my choice was clear enough that I wanted her out...obviously it wasn't

Not three months. You've been waiting two. A long time, yes, but this RP has been moving slowly, across the board, since school got back in. Hell, Chloe's was wandering around in the vents for longer than Allison's been captured by the Walkers. Nobody is neglecting Allison's plot arc any more than they are neglecting the rest of the RP.

Well when the rescue team gets screwed up when I was under the impression that they were going to succeed, excuse me when I stand up and go 'What the fuck just happened?'

Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:46 am

Monfrox wrote:
Camicon wrote:

Well when the rescue team gets screwed up when I was under the impression that they were going to succeed, excuse me when I stand up and go 'What the fuck just happened?'

Cool it down. We all got stuck. Just trying to unstick it, now.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:54 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Well when the rescue team gets screwed up when I was under the impression that they were going to succeed, excuse me when I stand up and go 'What the fuck just happened?'

Cool it down. We all got stuck. Just trying to unstick it, now.

I'm falling behind in college and am tearing myself up for it as I try to get myself out of the giant hole I dug myself into so I'm probably not going to be on as much as I used to.

Achievement

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Len Hyet » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:56 am

So I see you are semi-open?

Hey, Mon! You still in this thing?

Also, WHY WAS I NOT IMMEDIATELY MADE AWARE OF THIS MADNESS?!

NAME: Benjamin Silva
NATIONALITY: Russo-American
RACE: Caucasian
SKILLS: Long Guns, Pistols, Combat Medicine
WEAPONRY: M4 Carbine, M9 Pistol, KA-Bar Combat Knife, First Aid Kit, Combat Trauma Kit (I know the last two aren't weapons, but I feel I should mention them)
VEHICLE: USMC Humvee, with .50 cal attachment (no gas, low ammo)
BIOGRAPHY: I'll edit in the rest later, but the bare bones are: USMC Combat Medic, Unit Slaughtered, Barely Escaped, Been Hiding in City since
APPEARANCE:
ImageImage
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Len Hyet wrote:*snip*

I'm extremely hesitant to accept another military character, and (feel free to correct me) but I think Tilt feels the same.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:59 pm

To be honest, I say we approve him. Spetz is someone that has considerable roleplaying experience, and he would play the role good.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Cylarn wrote:To be honest, I say we approve him. Spetz is someone that has considerable roleplaying experience, and he would play the role good.

I know Spetz, I know he's an excellent RPer, but I'm still hesitant.
I would be willing to reserve final judgement until we finish this Episode, so that we can take stock of the group's make-up.
(On a side note, I'd recommend waiting to submit an app until we finish this Episode anyways, considering how close we are to finishing. If everyone started posting regularly, we could have this done by the end of the week, easily)
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:29 pm

I'm about to write my post with the timeskip in all. Should I make Xia protective of Chole and later become some sort of mother figure for her?
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse