NATION

PASSWORD

A Plea for Aid: Our nation is going to be destroyed!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Iustitius
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Iustitius » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:43 pm

We thanks all for their support against this terrible opponent.

OOC: I'll set up an IC thread for the war as soon as Omegaopterix gets some more support to make things more even.

Great Holy Prussia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Holy Prussia » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:59 pm

With war dawning near and near, the 1st Prussian Army sends 10 Anti-Air to help, and 100 Air-Craft from the Prussian Air Force to protect Iustitus from the Air. By sea, the Prussian Navy have a force of navy ships around the water border of Iustitus and Omegaopterix, to try and prevent Omegaopterix to bombard Iustitus from sea.
Defcon Levels

[ ] 5 - Peace
[ ] 4 - On Stand-by
[ ] 3 - Ready for War
[X] 2 - WAR!
[ ] 1 - M.A.D.

Nanovia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nanovia » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Has the RP started yet?

Noob Colony
Envoy

Founded: Oct 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Noob Colony » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:58 pm

Nanovia wrote:Has the RP started yet?

OOC: Yes, it did.

IC:
The Noob Colony has heard about the on-going war. The leader, Master Noob, has condemned the attack on a harmless nation.
Master Noob shook his head for the miser - this was such an unbelievably stupid thing. The attacker had only enacted hostility onto a nation with a biased and unconsiderable reason. What idiots would launch this attack?

The Noob Colony would like to send military aid for the defender, Iustitius. We shall send in supplies from ammunition to battleships. If you need anything more don't hesitate to ask - we'll always be on your side.
Paternal Leader: Master Noob
Want to know how to destroy my units? Read my military factbook.
[X]Defcon 1 - Noobs Fortified
[]Defcon 2 - War Engaged
[]Defcon 3 - In Standby
[]Defcon 4 - Aware
[]Defcon 5 - Peace
Likes: Civil/Political Rights, High Security, Canada, Sweden, Minecraft, DEFCON game, Saoirse Ronan
Neutral: Militarism, Capitalism, Communism, America, Britain, China, Russia
Dislikes: Discrimination, Human rights violation, Fascism, ODers, hackers, Suckish movies, Anti-noobs, Roblox and Robloxians, Lindsay Lohan

Great Holy Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Holy Prussia » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Noob Colony wrote:

IC:
The Noob Colony has heard about the on-going war. The leader, Master Noob, has condemned the attack on a harmless nation.
Master Noob shook his head for the miser - this was such an unbelievably stupid thing. The attacker had only enacted hostility onto a nation with a biased and unconsiderable reason. What idiots would launch this attack?

The Noob Colony would like to send military aid for the defender, Iustitius. We shall send in supplies from ammunition to battleships. If you need anything more don't hesitate to ask - we'll always be on your side.

OOC: We are not going to attack Omega yet, we have to give them some time to find some more help, to make it fair. (I know, I wanted it to be extremely unfair, but I have to make it fair.)
Defcon Levels

[ ] 5 - Peace
[ ] 4 - On Stand-by
[ ] 3 - Ready for War
[X] 2 - WAR!
[ ] 1 - M.A.D.

Madda
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Madda » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:23 am

Several nations have been considering war with The Madda Empire. Madda is willing to help whichever nation would be willing to help us in a war.
The Madda Empire is a monarchy. We have a strong social safety net and all of our businesses are government owned in a form of state-capitalism.

Nanovia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nanovia » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 am

Noob Colony wrote:

IC:

OOC:Nice flag BTW...play roblox much?

Great Holy Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Holy Prussia » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Madda wrote:Several nations have been considering war with The Madda Empire. Madda is willing to help whichever nation would be willing to help us in a war.

OOC: Well, you have 8 nations (including the Prussians) to help you in this Iustitus/Omegaopterix war if you are on the National Anti-Tyranny Organization (NATO, see what I did there?). If you join the Tyranny Side, you have 4 nations to help you. I would go for the bigger number.
Defcon Levels

[ ] 5 - Peace
[ ] 4 - On Stand-by
[ ] 3 - Ready for War
[X] 2 - WAR!
[ ] 1 - M.A.D.

Madda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Madda » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Great Holy Prussia wrote:
Madda wrote:Several nations have been considering war with The Madda Empire. Madda is willing to help whichever nation would be willing to help us in a war.

OOC: Well, you have 8 nations (including the Prussians) to help you in this Iustitus/Omegaopterix war if you are on the National Anti-Tyranny Organization (NATO, see what I did there?). If you join the Tyranny Side, you have 4 nations to help you. I would go for the bigger number.

OOC: Hmmmm... well, I can't guarantee that you would help Madda in a war... hmmmmm.....
The Madda Empire is a monarchy. We have a strong social safety net and all of our businesses are government owned in a form of state-capitalism.

Great Holy Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Holy Prussia » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:27 pm

Madda wrote:
Great Holy Prussia wrote:OOC: Well, you have 8 nations (including the Prussians) to help you in this Iustitus/Omegaopterix war if you are on the National Anti-Tyranny Organization (NATO, see what I did there?). If you join the Tyranny Side, you have 4 nations to help you. I would go for the bigger number.

OOC: Hmmmm... well, I can't guarantee that you would help Madda in a war... hmmmmm.....

OOC: Maybe all I might send you is maybe the 3rd Prussian Army if you join Iustitus's side.
Defcon Levels

[ ] 5 - Peace
[ ] 4 - On Stand-by
[ ] 3 - Ready for War
[X] 2 - WAR!
[ ] 1 - M.A.D.

Madda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Madda » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:49 pm

Great Holy Prussia wrote:
Madda wrote:

OOC: Maybe all I might send you is maybe the 3rd Prussian Army if you join Iustitus's side.

OOC: I guess we'll join your side then.

Nanovia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nanovia » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:11 pm

This is gonna take a while...

Great Holy Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Holy Prussia » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Nanovia wrote:This is gonna take a while...

OOC: I hope the Tyranny don't get more allies. We should overtake them. It's one-sided.
Defcon Levels

[ ] 5 - Peace
[ ] 4 - On Stand-by
[ ] 3 - Ready for War
[X] 2 - WAR!
[ ] 1 - M.A.D.

Great Holy Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Holy Prussia » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Madda wrote:
Great Holy Prussia wrote:OOC: Maybe all I might send you is maybe the 3rd Prussian Army if you join Iustitus's side.

OOC: I guess we'll join your side then.

OOC: xD. Maybe it might be a Cold War between Madda and Prussia after Iustitus's Tyranny is stopped...
Defcon Levels

[ ] 5 - Peace
[ ] 4 - On Stand-by
[ ] 3 - Ready for War
[X] 2 - WAR!
[ ] 1 - M.A.D.

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:08 pm

HOLY REPUBLIC OF TURTLESHROOM
MINISTRY OF THE STOREHOUSE
RELIGIOUS DIVISION
HOLY COMPASSION BOARD

CRUMBLING PEOPLES OF ISUSTIUS:

Our hearts reach out to your terrorized lands. We hear your calls, and we answer.
The Compassion Trust remains flush with cash, even in the times of war. While the rest of our budget is drained in a war of our own, and while we are falling apart, the first duty of a Christian, and thus, a Christian nation, is to selflessly give to spread both the Gospel and alms for the poor and oppressed downtrodden beings.

Therefore, to immediately aid in your defense of your rightful government as ordained by the Father Above, the Holy Republic of TurtleShroom dispatches a large humanitarian aid package consisting of:
  • Fifty tons of cotton T-shirts, each in extra-large sizes, one size fits all.
  • Fifty tons, equalling to the shirts, of pants, divided equally into youth, small, medium, large, and extra large.
  • Fifty tons of cotton underpants, equal to the previous distribution.
  • Fifty tons of canned water from our wells, drawn for this purpose and stored away, to be distributed to those in need.
  • Eight hundred tons of oats for the creation of oatmeal and feed.
  • First aid kits for up to eighty thousand emergency responders.
  • Two mobile hospitals capable of serving fifty beings at one time, each guarenteed to supply six months of full, round-the-clock vital life-saving operations and critical medical assistance. (You must provide your own staff and may, at the expiration of your war, apply to keep the hospitals for a small price.)
  • One million barrels of crude oil.
  • Sixteen tons of raw uranium, for nuclear purposes peaceful or belligerent.
  • Eight hundred thousand ".22in caliber" double-barreled shotguns, with the appropriate ammunition (listed above)
  • Eight hundred fity thousand rounds of bullets for the aforementioned weapons.
  • Fifty commissioned, fully armed nuclear warheads, one nuclear-armed Creeper-class missle and the navigation measures for it. We are not responsible for the usage of these weapons upon their transfer. (Instructions on use of all WMDs povided in sealed, bulletproof briefcase. Code to be shared at arrival.)
  • Ten thousand RPG-launchers and bazookas, each accompanied by three full rounds for each.
  • One Comrade Commissar "Emperor class" Tsao tank.
  • Eighty thousand grenades and ten thousand slingshots for launching the same.
  • Sixteen barrels of gunpowder.
  • One two-ton crate of Bibles for the people.
  • One two-ton crate of toys for the young ones.

These goods will be delivered in three parts by train, if able, and will be heavilly guarded by privatized elite mercenaries paid from the Religion and Spirituality Budget to protect your goods.

You are free to use these good and weaponry in any matter you desire, without exception, as long as you do not use them against us.
You are strictly forbidden, unless specifically mentioned in this alert of dispatch, to return the favor to us or pay us for our contriutions in need.

When our respective peoples finally end our wars and re-enter peace, we hope that the governments of our great nations will form lasting alliances and friendships.

May God's grace, guidance, mercy, and grace upon your endangered people. May Jesus Christ of Nazareth bring you healing and relief,
-HOLY REPUBLIC OF TURTLESHROOM SELFLESS HUMANITARIAN AID
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Jesus Loves You and Died for You!!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ש✞ש▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
NationStates' only surviving States' Rights Democrat/Dixiecrat (minus the rascism)!

Great Holy Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Holy Prussia » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:10 pm

OOC: Bump!
Defcon Levels

[ ] 5 - Peace
[ ] 4 - On Stand-by
[ ] 3 - Ready for War
[X] 2 - WAR!
[ ] 1 - M.A.D.

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:32 pm

Senkaku will deploy the 4th Fleet to assist you and also provide air cover. We will sell you pretty much anything you could need for the war.
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents