NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead: Colossus Rising / Episode 2 [IC][Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:13 am

Sara heard the voices of Yussef and another man. "We're trying to find Gabrielle - I've got one walker in my sights, and Alex is already down the middle isle." She said, pointing to the walker, and then to Alex, thinking that the men could see her. "She's around her somewhere."

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:52 am

Phonencia wrote:
Cylarn wrote:Silently, Monroe stacked up at the side of the door, waiting on Shelton to take his position.

Back at FCI Milan, Scott frowned at the new arrival, who was already beginning to piss him off.

"If you're gonna be rude to me, then you won't be stayin' here long," he said. "You live off of your own supplies. You won't be moochin' off of our food."

Captain Shelton moved into his spot behind Monroe and gave a loud whistle, accompanied by a clang of his rifle's stock against the wall. He waited a moment and hear no moaning or hissing then flicked his fire selector to full-auto and patted Monroe's shoulder, the "Go" sign.

Slowly, Monroe reached for the door handle with his left hand and slowly turned it, careful not to trip any sort of explosive that might be on the other side of the door as he slowly opened it. If he did correctly detect a trap, he would release the door handle and step back. If not, he would open the door and enter the room, M4 at the ready.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:40 am

Cylarn wrote:
Slowly, Monroe reached for the door handle with his left hand and slowly turned it, careful not to trip any sort of explosive that might be on the other side of the door as he slowly opened it. If he did correctly detect a trap, he would release the door handle and step back. If not, he would open the door and enter the room, M4 at the ready.

(OOC - Nice. I almost thought about doing that, but decided against it.)

As Monroe opened the door, he could begin to hear a terrified, incoherent mumbling sound that seemed to be muffled by something. The creak of the door continued until the gap was just wide enough to see through.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:04 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

(OOC - Nice. I almost thought about doing that, but decided against it.)

As Monroe opened the door, he could begin to hear a terrified, incoherent mumbling sound that seemed to be muffled by something. The creak of the door continued until the gap was just wide enough to see through.

Monroe quickly entered the room, checking it for threats. He could clearly hear the mumbling, but he decided to pull security, letting the team leader deal with the mumbling. Once Shelton was inside, he shut the door and took up a position near it, ready to eliminate any threat to the team's security.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:45 pm

Gore warning.

As the door opened more fully, the rope tied to it snapped taut and yanked hard on the triggers of two shotguns.

A hogtied Erik Jasson immediately screeched as the 00 buckshot rounds wreaked massive damage on his knees. White shards and red pulp flew, the remnants of the bone. Blood began to pool slowly, and his lower legs drooped obscenely, despite the ropes pulling them upward.

Across the trailer, a webcam took in the rescue team entering. A computer screen displayed the distorted, thin-lipped smiling of Wolfe's mask.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:48 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Gore warning.

As the door opened more fully, the rope tied to it snapped taut and yanked hard on the triggers of two shotguns.

A hogtied Erik Jasson immediately screeched as the 00 buckshot rounds wreaked massive damage on his knees. White shards and red pulp flew, the remnants of the bone. Blood began to pool slowly, and his lower legs drooped obscenely, despite the ropes pulling them upward.

Across the trailer, a webcam took in the rescue team entering. A computer screen displayed the distorted, thin-lipped smiling of Wolfe's mask.

Monroe quickly turned around and his heart sank as he realized what he just did. He looked at Erik's corpse, frowning before he looked over at the computer screen, seeing Wolfe's mask.

"Fuckers...," he said.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Nexeria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Nexeria wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:
Again Kenny words hit Xia hard. Trying to hold her tears in Xia quickly looked down and kept on thinking. "It's too much to be coincidence now... Li was in a SWAT unit here..." Xia quickly left the infirmary with her head down and went to find the bathrooms. When she found the bathrooms Xia went into a stall, shut the door and proceeded to cry silently.

As Kenny talked to himself, trying to regain his memories, Xia walked out. Kenny turned and saw the doors close.

"Xia?"

Then, it hit him, Chan... Li Chan.

"Oh no... what did I do?"

Kenny ran after her and heard the bathroom door close. He ran up to the door and knocked on it. Kenny felt low, he realized the mistake he made and tried to console her.

"Xia... Xia. I'm sorry. I just realized... I... I didn't know... I'm sorry. Are you okay? Xia?"

Kenny Fountain

Kenny thought about going into the bathroom to calm Xia down, but then he realized how bad that would look. He waited outside the door trying to get a response from her.

"Xia, please, come out there. I really messed up... I should've realized. I'm sorry."

Kenny sat against the door and took his time remembering Li Chan. Li, he was the Chinese guy, we rescued back in Ann Arbor at the beginning of this. Yeah, Thomas was with him. I remember those two pulled that roof-hopping stunt, after distracting that horde, so we could get back to the camp. Hehe... that was pretty badass. He always touted that MP5 around. He was one hell of a narcoleptic guy, too. Makes me wonder if Xia passed out in there?

"Xia? Are you okay? I'm sorry..."
Last edited by Nexeria on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have no mouth. And I must scream.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Makaivellia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Makaivellia » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Marshall kept moving, regardless the bullet. It startled him. But he wasn't afraid of the enemy. He had no reason to. There was nothing to lose. It was getting cold, Marshall kept moving. He pulled a picture out. He remembered Amber. Looking at the picture. He also pulled out an old mp3 player. Played a song and started singing Drake's "Real Her".
"Housten Girls, love the way it goes down. Atlanta girls, love the way it goes down. Vegas girls, love the way it goes down.
Ohh baby, ohh baby why is this so familiar?" He sung, sounding just like Drake. He pondered wether or not Drake was even alive. Marshall always liked to sing, fighting always remained a top priority. Still, he could sing. Too bad the world ended....
#KANYEWEST2020

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:23 am

Scott picked up his wlakie talkie. Gabrielle and her team hadn't reported in yet, and he was getting worried.

"Gabrielle, what's the status of your mission, over?," he asked.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:02 pm

Nexeria wrote:Kenny Fountain

Kenny thought about going into the bathroom to calm Xia down, but then he realized how bad that would look. He waited outside the door trying to get a response from her.

"Xia, please, come out there. I really messed up... I should've realized. I'm sorry."

Kenny sat against the door and took his time remembering Li Chan. Li, he was the Chinese guy, we rescued back in Ann Arbor at the beginning of this. Yeah, Thomas was with him. I remember those two pulled that roof-hopping stunt, after distracting that horde, so we could get back to the camp. Hehe... that was pretty badass. He always touted that MP5 around. He was one hell of a narcoleptic guy, too. Makes me wonder if Xia passed out in there?

Xia cried silently when she heard Kenny's voice. "Please leave alone." Xia said while grabbing some toilet paper to dry her tears.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Makaivellia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Makaivellia » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:37 pm

Marshall had realized something. He wouldn't make it to the base. He wouldn't make it to the prison either. It was too cold. Marshall had lost a will to live. As he druged on, he sat by a tree. Opening a can of cambells soul. His last one.
He ate it slowly. The moans and groans of nearby walkers was erie. He sighed and pulled put his M16. Sat up and walked towards the walkers moans.
Pop. Pop. Pop. Pop. Pop. Pop. Pop.
And for a long and quiet time.
Pop.
Everything he had ever done had flashed. What was left of the small group of walkers was devouring Marshalls body. Digging into his guts and pulling his limbs off. The lifless body was tugged and pulled. His left hand holding a small picture. A picture he had always carried.....
#KANYEWEST2020

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Cylarn wrote:Scott picked up his wlakie talkie. Gabrielle and her team hadn't reported in yet, and he was getting worried.

"We got the girl, she's in the infirmary with Kenny and Xia. But we're all split up now, I don't know where any of the others are," she gasped while running.
mumblemumblemumble

Virenna
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virenna » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Cylarn wrote:Scott picked up his wlakie talkie. Gabrielle and her team hadn't reported in yet, and he was getting worried.

Before Scott could respond, he seemed to realize something. Nick watched as Scott hastily beckoned to a woman named Gabrielle on his walkie talkie. He looked stressed; Nick could try to help out now, and if he proved himself, he might even be able to have meals at the prison.

"Something wrong?" He asked, "Is there something I can do?"
FLAG

"Iron hand in a velvet glove."
-Charles V

Sulamalik
Minister

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Yussef ran through the game plan in his mind. Walkers abound, great, but not an impossible situation. Friendly person #1 taking the right, Friendly person #2 heading up the centre, it didn't take a genius to know...

"Okay, okay, Johnny and I'll take the left side." He glanced back at his shotgun wielding partner, "Remember, uh, stay cool-- I mean frosty, I mean, uh shit--- nevermind, come on Johnny let's go!"

He inched his way through the heaps of garbage, along the the narrow strip of clearage. A few times he almost, or did, trip. Every time he seized up in fear that a loose piece of metal or wiring was a walker eager to take a bite out of him. For what seemed liked the thousandth time, he silently cursed himself for his cowardice, and soldiered on.
Freiheit Reich wrote:"Economically disadvantaged and angry urban youth music."
Is that a nicer and more modern term to use?

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:08 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:
Nexeria wrote:Kenny Fountain

Xia cried silently when she heard Kenny's voice. "Please leave alone." Xia said while grabbing some toilet paper to dry her tears.

Kenny Fountain

*Sigh* "If you want to talk, I'll be in the Infirmary. I'm sorry...", Kenny said in a muffled voice as he slowly drifted back to the infirmary in guilt.

Why the hell, do I cause so much problems?! Kenny walked into the infirmary, pulled up a chair, and sat next to Chloe's bed. Who is this girl, anyway? Wonder if she'll wake up.

Kenny reached over to Chloe and lightly tapped her shoulder, "Hey, you awake?"
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

United World Order
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Johnny followed Yussef as he made his way through garbage and all. Johnny continued keeping his eyes open with his shotgun.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:04 pm

"Where are you at right now?," Scott asked Gabrielle. "You sound like you're in trouble."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Cylarn wrote:"Where are you at right now?," Scott asked Gabrielle. "You sound like you're in trouble."

She paused to catch her breath, and check for walkers. Leaning against a wall, she didn't see any way out, just a bunch of shelves.

"I don't know, somewhere in the furniture workshop - " she trailed off as dots began appearing at the edge of her vision. "I'm leaving bloodtrail, busted foot, and I'm about to - "

Her grip on the walkie-talkie loosened, and it fell.
mumblemumblemumble

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:15 am

Sara had pushed the walker she had found into the wall, sticking her M9 into its' mouth and pulling the trigger. It hadn't made the soft thud that she'd hoped it would make, but not the loud crack that it would have either. Somewhere in the middle was good enough. Trailing up, she spotted blood - leading upwards, a boot imprint was left on the floor. "I think I have her." She said, walking up the isle. "Gabrielle? Are you okay?" She asked.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:26 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Cylarn wrote:"Where are you at right now?," Scott asked Gabrielle. "You sound like you're in trouble."

She paused to catch her breath, and check for walkers. Leaning against a wall, she didn't see any way out, just a bunch of shelves.

"I don't know, somewhere in the furniture workshop - " she trailed off as dots began appearing at the edge of her vision. "I'm leaving bloodtrail, busted foot, and I'm about to - "

Her grip on the walkie-talkie loosened, and it fell.

Almost immediately, Scott got up out of his chair and looked at Nick.

"Please excuse me," he said before taking off down the hallway.

Scott sprinted through the prison, M9 in his right hand as he sprinted. He busted through the doors to the other side of the prison and immediately went into his alert mode and slowed down, raising up his pistol as he moved cautiously. He had never been to this side of the prison, and for all he knew, there were still Walkers here. During his days of being cramped up in an office in the prison, he had installed a torch on his M9, which he turned on due to the lack of suitable lighting in this area of the prison. Soon, he spotted the bloodtrail and began to follow it.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:30 am

Nexeria wrote:Kenny reached over to Chloe and lightly tapped her shoulder, "Hey, you awake?"

I felt a tapping on my shoulder, and bolted awake. Bright lights overhead, sitting on something hard and thin, scratchy fabric underneath me. There was a man looking down at me. Reacting, not thinking, I recoiled away from him, rolling, and then falling. I landed hard on a tile floor, pain shooting through my shoulder, knees, and most of all, my back. The pain in my back floored me, made my legs shudder spasmodically. Gripped in fear, mumbling something in French (I can't recall what) I started pulling myself way from the tipped metal gurney, and the man beside it.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Gore warning.

Monroe quickly turned around and his heart sank as he realized what he just did. He looked at Erik's corpse, frowning before he looked over at the computer screen, seeing Wolfe's mask.

"Fuckers...," he said.

"Hoh-lee fuck!"
Shelton exclaimed, slinking back up from the crouch he'd moved into by instinct, sliding down and out of the line of fire he expected to be aimed at him. He looked up at the webcam and snarled,
"I'm coming for you, you fucking cowards!"
thrusting a finger down at Erik's body he added,
"You'll beg for this when I get my hands on you. I will make you suffer and beg for death and with God as my witness You. Will. Die."
he looked down at the man's corpse.
"The noise and blood will attract the horde. What do you wanna' do Monroe?"

(he IS dead right?)
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Every part encouraged by the other
No one independent of another
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:31 pm

Camicon wrote:
Nexeria wrote:Kenny reached over to Chloe and lightly tapped her shoulder, "Hey, you awake?"

I felt a tapping on my shoulder, and bolted awake. Bright lights overhead, sitting on something hard and thin, scratchy fabric underneath me. There was a man looking down at me. Reacting, not thinking, I recoiled away from him, rolling, and then falling. I landed hard on a tile floor, pain shooting through my shoulder, knees, and most of all, my back. The pain in my back floored me, made my legs shudder spasmodically. Gripped in fear, mumbling something in French (I can't recall what) I started pulling myself way from the tipped metal gurney, and the man beside it.

Kenny Fountain

Startling Kenny, the girl jumps out of the bed and falls on the floor.

"Jesus girl, you need to calm down! I ain't gonna hurt ya." Kenny said slipping back into his country accent he tends to hide. He approached Chloe to help her up. "You lost a lot of blood, so I wouldn't try to stand. Get up now and tell me about yourself. You gotta name? And what happened to you that got you all bloody?"
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:20 am

Finishing crying Xia wiped what was left of her tears and left the bathrooms. She nt into her cell and grabbed her backpack. As she made her way back to the infirmary she kept thinking on waht to do. "I really need to talk about Li with Scott..." she kept telling herself that until it was interupted by a commotion in the infimary. She picked up her pace and open the door. There she saw Kenny trying to calm the little girl now that she was awake. Quickly she enter the room and shut the door. She crouched by the girl and took her backpack off. Xia started looking through her back until she found a small bag of chips. "Here you go honey. I won't hurt you." Xia now on her knees slowly crept up to the girl with the bag of chips.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Virenna
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virenna » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:51 am

Scott, after finally connecting with the woman on the walkie-talkie, murmured that he had to leave and manically took off, gun in hand. Nick stood there puzzled, but then remembered the group he had seen before he entered the prison. Perhaps they ran into danger? Nonetheless, he was left in Scott's office.

Making sure to be extra quiet, Nick's curiosity got the better of him. Opening a few documents scrawled across Scott's desk, he saw the man's vision for the prison. Crops, fortified defense, formal structures such as a hospital- Scott wanted to make the place a real settlement. Admiring his ambition, Nick couldn't help but notice a few errors, no doubt the result of constant stress. Looking around, Nick discreetly corrected the minor logistical faults with a pen, hoping Scott wouldn't notice the difference.

After his little "modifications", Nick got up and left the office, a smile on his face. Perhaps he could be of some use after all. He pondered this as he walked into the infirmary, wanting to meet more of the prison residents.
Last edited by Virenna on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
FLAG

"Iron hand in a velvet glove."
-Charles V

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse