NATION

PASSWORD

Trial (open FT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Gank Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Trial (open FT)

Postby The Gank Federation » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:53 am

OOC: this is an open FT for human races. What is going to happen is that there are humans from different nations being imprisoned for coming close to a forbidden ice planet. The humans have been captured, mostly were killed, and taken down to the ice planet. there will eventually be a trial for the humans, whether they will be killed, or released. This scene is for people to join, and to greet each other. If you want to be one of the humans, just take control of one. YOU CANNOT CONTROL MORE THEN 3 HUMANS. Otherwise, it might get confusing. The races of my people that you will see will be the Sithrack, a race that stands 3 meters tall, have 4 arms and large teeth, and the Jranear, witch are a lizard like race that stand 2 meters tall. both are humanoid, and hate humans. The cell is a cave that has a large door with 2 small slits to let in light and the cell also has a straw like substance on the ground for the prisoners to sleep on.

The door to the prison cell opened, and in were thrown 3 more humans, all wearing torn suits. the door behind them closed as the 11 other prisoners began to woke at the arrival of more. "don't worry" a voice said behind the door. "you will get a fair trial" then there was laughter. On the other side of the door were 3 Sithrack, two holding rifles and pistols. The third had no weapons on him, but had easily carried the 3 humans by himself with ease. after he said that there would be a fair trial, the other two, who were guards, laughed, for they knew that any trial with humans and aliens, would be anything, but fair.

This message was sent later to all humans that were able to receive it.
Humans of all.
We recantly caught some or your men trespassing on The Gank Federation's forbidden grounds. We are unfortunate to say that before your men would allow us to capture them, we were forced to destroy most of them. A few were captured and will soon be put on trial. If you have anything to say, send a few humans, aliens, or droids to planet Gank. The humans will soon be sent there for the trial.
Last edited by The Gank Federation on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Confused about my races in FT Posts?
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83369

The Gank Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gank Federation » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:51 pm

OOC: ya thats ok, except what do you mean by GMOs? One of my races are telepathic also. The Cue Cappa, if your curious, are a squid like race. they are actually 2 races. one is the Cue, the squid like race, and the Cappa, a parasitic physic race that uses them.

On planet Gank, High Judge Gortalooth, who was once the leader of the Cue Cappa race, read the message, his first words he said to his second in command were, "they bring warships? Do not fire, although i know you want to. If they fire, they will pay dearly." He then sent a message back to the humans.
You may land a small ship containing this Lutrrivi L'kalti and Tusatki Quasivi into one of our docking bays. I will send someone to bring you to me to discuss what we may discuss. Bring no more than these 2 humans. You may bring 2 bodyguards if you wish, but if you send more, the human prisoners will suffer. And as of tradition of the Gank federation, greetings
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:10 pm

(ooc tag for post I might have like two guys there)
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

F799
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby F799 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Above the planet Gank a small singlemanned starfighter fell from hyperspace into realspace. Aboard the ship sat the captain, IG-88. Quickly bringing up communication to the planet below, Gank, IG-88 sent this transmission.

It has come to the attention of the Syndicate that you may be involved in the illegal deprevation of freedoms against the biological humans. As such I have been dispatched to oversee fair proceedings for the prisoners in question and, should the need arise, bring any criminal elements interferring in Syndicate matters into custody for th Syndicate to deal with as it sees fit.
If I have posted/done something to offend anyone (godmodded, etc etc) please shoot me a telegram and I will try and make it right!

I reserve the right to respectfully withdraw from any threads in which the OP has become inactive within for over a week or to incorporate the thread and a chosen outcome of my choice into this nations history for future RP purposes.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:05 pm

“God damn it…”

Mumbled out a rather battered man, he had a gash upon the right side of his face with recently dried blood and smears of dirt and ash at various locations throughout the rest of his face, his eyes peered over to the slit letting the light in.

His eyes squinted before he let his gaze shift over to an injured woman, she was pretty badly battered , she was curled up holding her arm resting peacefully, thankfully bio mods helped Terrans be many more times resilient than normal humans but even they could succumb .This was ridiculous, how was he and his partner from the survey corporation supposed to know that planet was “forbidden”.

He limped across to the woman placing a hand on her blonde long and tattered hair, he stroked it softly his thoughts turning in to rage at his situation and feelings of helplessness creeping up upon him and his very soul, no terran liked being helpless or at the mercy of others. For now though this citizen named Dylan Kennedy would be at the mercy of these aliens.

He slunk back against a wall putting his knees to his chest awaiting sleep.

--
TA State department situation complex, present time:

Kate Maryland slunk back on her hovering chair , her blue eyes softly gazed at a flickering three dimensional holo screen, an image of a seal with an eagle reading “President of the Terran alliance” appeared and shortly after faded to the view of a , brown skinned black short haired man with a decently smooth complexion.
“What’s the situation report?” he promptly said in a plain voice, not even giving Kate the proper time for a hello.

Kate responded just as frankly, her face was stiff and professional.

“Right mister president, The Gank Federation, is claiming that two of our citizens have violated some forbidden planets exclusion zone, they are holding two Terrans live captives and have threatened torture if we intervene with anything but observers or representatives . A short while ago we did loose contact with a privately owned planetary survey scout from Planet Expeditions Incorporated the ship has been identified as the TSS Wilson…”

President Sagen sat back on his own chair he raised a hand from his desk two fingers holding decently sized and rolled cigar with a burning tip smoke billowed from it as he put it to his mouth, the ember on the tip began to glow furiously as he took in the smooth general smoke, he put his hand down responding.

“So, they don’t put that planet on galactic maps with markers to stay away from it, they shoot up one of our civilian craft, take two prisoners and threaten torture if we try to do anything…. Heh I won’t be the president who yields to such nonsense, Kate I want you to go there, on the TAS Vanguard, play diplomat, in the mean time I am going to authorize a division of task force delta to make ready, as they always say keep your mouth moving but a bat behind your back.”

Kate nodded, her eyes narrowed a bit as she watched the screen go blank, now she would be deployed to ease tensions.

The TAS Vanguard had recently put in to port for a new crew rotation, in the crowded, signal filled night sky over the Terran Capital, the strike cruiser hovered moored with tendrils linking its silhouetted mighty rough hulled form to one of the military industrial complexes in the Terran alliance.

Admiral Blair who had recently come off assignment to another ship had already received “orders” on his new special mission. His green eyes gazed across the block of text that rolled up on the holocron viewer. He placed a hand on his chain and gently ran it over his smooth face. His short brown hair was well made in the standard military style. His epilates glimmered with four stars on each shoulder.

“God damn it. Well it’s better than patrolling distant systems… “

He shifted his gaze back to the isomorphic representation of his ships AI, he raised a hand before speaking through the neural link.

~I want you to open a channel to all decks..~

The AI nodded quickly the female representation with a blip scattered images of the sitting admiral throughout holocron viewers across the ship and through audio channels. Blair began to speak placing his hands softly upon his lap.

~All right, this is the admiral; all decks are to prepare to receive a VIP guest from the state department, and to prepare for immediate departure, and to our special op boys, when we get there gods speed.~

--- Holo TV networks across the peruses arm and general galaxy..—
President Sagen appeared, his face was stiff plain and had a resilient look on it his hands were gently folded across the oval offices desk , the wooden reddish oak like form glossy from its special coating.

It was quiet for a few seconds before is voice echoed out in a strong confident way.

“Good evening my fellow Terrans and the galaxy at large, we have recently been informed that two of our citizens, Dylan Kennedy and Martha Brinton have been taken prisoner by The Gank Federation and that a few hours before this event one of our survey-ships from Planet Expeditions Incorporated , the TSS Wilson disappeared off of our sensor nets. We have been informed by the foreign government that any attempt to dispatch anything other than diplomatic personnel will result in the possible torture of our people. As of now we do not know how many Terrans were killed, the reasoning behind this as far as we understand is that the ship approached an unmapped planet that seemed to be a secure classified world by this government, and the crew of the TS Wilson seemed to have been given no warning about its status, it pains me to have to deal with such aggressive movements of a foreign power. But I will say this; we will dispatch a diplomatic envoy to deal with the situation, but if so much as a hair on our survivors is touched with intent of malice or harm, then this government will force our hand in to a more aggressive stance, even direct military action is on the table, if such is declared then we will not rest until The Gank Federations government is brought to its knees and its crimes punished to the fullest extent of moral law. This is my warning to the Gank. I will personally see to it that any updates received will be shared via mass media, thank you and good night.”

Screens would flicker off back to their normal programming across the nation…
Message from: the State department of the Terran Alliance

To: The Gank Federation

Code: Select all
We will be sending the Terran Ship vanguard with a diplomatic envoy consisting of our secretary of state to respond  to your trial,  we do not wish any harm to come to our people and we must insist on the secretary being allowed to represent our citizens, please respond

Sincerely: Terran Alliance state department
Last edited by The Fedral Union on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Asuaw
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 17, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Asuaw » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:00 pm

Above the planet Gank, a small biotech ship pulled out of hyperspace. It was the Nania, the diplomatic vessel for Sir Devis, an Asuawan diplomat. The ship itself, like all asuawan ships, was completely organic and had been grown rather than built. However, instead of the usual pilot and the uncreative yet calculating brain of the ship, there was instead, Nania, a woman whose body was so defective when born that she would not have survived outside of an immobile life-support system. However, instead of a life of immobility and obscurity, the Asuawan government had performed a successful transfusion of her brain and vital organs to the ship she now inhabited. She was the ship in every sense of the word.
"Nania, send out a hail and identify ourselves. We don't want to be shot down
To the government and officials of the planet Gank, this is Sir Devis of Asuaw. We are here for the trial of the captured terrans. Please allow us to land

"Sir?"
"Yes Nania?"
"Why in the world did the Gank Federation take these humans?"
"Who knows? The Gank federation hates almost all humans, and since the entire population is non-terrans, it is very hard for us terrans to understand their ways. For all we know, these humans trespassed on some sacred ground or something. My opinion is that this whole mess was a Sithrak idea." As far as Devis knew, the Sithrak formed the military of the Gank Federation, and were the least afraid of showing their animosity towards humans. Give one an excuse, and they would rip you apart, no questions asked. Most of the time, Asuaw tried to be friends to their neighbor, but this could cause a fairly large conflict, something Asuaw could not ignore. Devis had been sent to possibly smooth things out. Besides, the humans might be acquitted. It was highly doubtful a Sithrak would be involved in judging the trial. A member of one of the other races might be more impartial.
Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. Hence, evil genius is redundant.
Like elves? Like zombies? How about elf zombies? Click below for some magical, enchanting, flesh-eating zombie fun. Open!
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=263141

The Gank Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gank Federation » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:40 pm

High Judge Gortalooth read all of the messages, and was suspicios of a few.he was surprised of the message from F799, for he knew that they were only a droid race, and they had no buisness here. He then thought about it, he decided that it would be best to let him to observe the trial, but nothing more. he sent a message to the the single manned ship.
greetings. you may land in dock 6. you may observe the trial, and carry out punishments i see fit, but otherwise, you will do nothing. when you land, there will be someone to greet you.

When the Asauwn ship came, he told everbody not to fire. Everybody was tense, and the Sithrack were getting restless. "totally tempermental" he said when he thought of them.

He then sent a message to the Asauwn ship.
welcome. you may land in dock 5 with the ship you are using. only let sir Devis and a bodygaurd out of your ship, for otherwise the Sithrack will be suspicious. When you land, you will be greeted by someone who will lead you to a building to use until the trial begins.

and to the Terran Alliance
welcome. you may send the secratary and 1 bodygaurd if you wish onto the planet. Do not send any more, for the Sithrack are restless, and we do not want them to attack anyone. when you land, there will be someone to greet you, and bring you to a building you may use until the trial.

The people that had landed were greeted by a Norak, a tripededal race that is blue, and are slightly aquatic. They were know to be very religious. "welcome in the name of Koraw. The trial will start within 2 days, although we expect it to be sooner.I would search you of weopons, but since you are on our planet, and we will search you before the trial, i won't. I will take you to a building you may use until the trial begins. Oh, please do not do anything foolish humans, like insulting a Sithrack. They are very tempermental." He seemed not to like the humans much, but he knew that if he did not treat them well, he would pay for it in front of the gods. He turned around and started walking towerd a gate, that had a few Sithrack watching what was going on, outside of the gate. One of them yelled, "its the ugly white worms!" and the rest laughed, and they all walked away.

The Gank Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gank Federation » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:45 pm

"I would think so, and even if you didn't, the other Sithrack would kill you by ripping your arms from your body" he said, as he bagan to open the gate

The Gank Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gank Federation » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:03 pm

There was hardly anyone near the gates, except a few other Norak outside, standing in a circle, chanting something in there own language. when they stopped, it seemed like a pulse of energy came from them, giving the humans an odd feeling of tiredness and excitement at the same time. "come this way" said the Norak leading them through a deserted street to a large dome building. When they came to a door, there was a few Sithraks with many weapons, in front of it, all not looking pleased. "are these the ones i am to make sure no one gat hurt?" one asked, grumbling.
"yes, and treat them well, by orders of High Judge Gortalooth himself." the Norak, somewhat snotty.
"i know what my orders are" the Sithrak replied, equally snotty. He then turned to the humans and said, "this is where you will be staying at. you will find sleeping corders, a bathroom fit for a human, and if you need food, tell me. There is only one way into this building, and i will be gaurding it. If you would like to explore the city, although i don't recommend it, i will have to accompany you. All of the aliens are a little, um, annoyed that some humans will be staying here. There will be other humans staying here, but there is room for all of you." with that he opened the door. The norak stayed outside as it waited for the humans to go in.

F799
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby F799 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Quickly the starfighter set down on the landing pad in dock 6. After preping the ship for security measures, IG-88 exited the craft followed by four not exactly friendly looking but obvious protocol droids. IG-88 did not leave his two external weapons aboard his ship, knowing that even if they were taken from him his internal arsenal would be more than a match for anything the security forces of the planet could throw at him.

Seeing the blue three legged being, the assassin droid approached him. "Greetings organic scum, I have arrived as an emissary from the Criminal Syndicate of F799 to observe and maitain order during the trial. These four droids," indicating the droids behind him, "are to accompany me to assist in any translation work needed during the course of the trial. I am aware of your policy of one escort, however, as they are simple protocol droids I do not think you will have a problem with them. Te four of them are required to check each others work and to translate as quickly as possible to ensure a smooth trial process. Now, if you do not mind, please direct us to the prison facility. I wish to check the status on the lifeforms you have taken prisoner in accordance with intergalactic standards."
If I have posted/done something to offend anyone (godmodded, etc etc) please shoot me a telegram and I will try and make it right!

I reserve the right to respectfully withdraw from any threads in which the OP has become inactive within for over a week or to incorporate the thread and a chosen outcome of my choice into this nations history for future RP purposes.

The Gank Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gank Federation » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:53 pm

the Norak was surprised at being greeted in such a demanding and insulting way. He thought about the protocol droids, and decided what he said was true. "i have strict orders not to let anyone see the prisoners. Even if i could, the low scum life forms are not here yet, mechanical, whatever you are." The Norak race never really like droids, which was the reason the Federation did not continue to make them. "just so you know, intergalactic standards do not entirely apply here. being that most of the intergalactic standards are mostly created by humans. I would show you to a place to stay, but I'm not entirely sure on your weaponry. And since your droids, i don't think i would be able to search you very well. another reason is that the place that was originally meant for you, is also for some other humans, and im not sure how the humans would react to having a droid in their building. Ah, i might as well take you to the building." he was not happy at seeing a droid. he turned around and led them to the building

Asuaw
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 17, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Asuaw » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Nania landed, and Sir Devis walked out to the Norak greeting commitee. He had studied the Norak, whose religion ad proved to be a bit of an anomaly to Asuawan scientists. Asuaw had always thought that they could dissect and explain any organic being in the universe, yet the reports of Norak religion having some sort of pyschic or otherworldly power was as of yet unexplained. However, the integrity and number of these reports did not allow this to be some sort of rumor. The current theory was that the Noraks were powerful psychics whose abilities were triggered by a state of mind induced through worship. However, this theory was unfounded. Devis quickly established himself, finding that anti-human races tended to respect a show of confindence and strength rather than diplomatic niceties.
"I am Sir Devis of Asuaw, and I represent Asuaw's government in every way while I am here. Any insults, mistreatments, or threats will be taken as if they were made directly to High Lord Xevox himself. It would do you well not to anger one of your very close neighbors. The Gank Federation has always found a friend in Asuaw, lets try to keep that from changing."
Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. Hence, evil genius is redundant.
Like elves? Like zombies? How about elf zombies? Click below for some magical, enchanting, flesh-eating zombie fun. Open!
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=263141

F799
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby F799 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:59 pm

"I must insure the prisoners safety if the trial is to be fair." stated the assassin droid in a dark tone, "you would do well to show me the respect my position has garnered me meatbag, I do not suffer from the same shortfalls that your kind does. If you wish this trial to proceed in a fair and impartial way, or at the very least for it to appear in such a way for the outside organic scum here to observe the trials I suggest that you, at the very least, allow one or two of my droids to monitor the prisoners' conditions before the trial, without a third neutral party involved they may claim that your guards abused them in horrific ways. I worry that they may have already started to abuse themselvesin order to show their government's delegates that your confederation abuses them. If you do not wish a full sclae war with the organic scum sucking humans you would be wise to allow a neutral third party into the prison. I simply offer to send two of my droids to observe for that reason alone. Now please direct them in the direction of the prison. As for myself and my other assistants, we will be staying with the human guests, unless you would rather we stay with your prisoners. . .the syndicate does not care if the humans are made uncomfortable, only that proper procedure is followed."

The Gank Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gank Federation » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:04 pm

"in the name of Krawn and Fraw, welcome to you too. The high judge said to expect you instead of anyone else, due to a report of a Jranear who came to your planet. please come this way" he said. He turned around to see a few Jranear, at the gate, observing. They were always curious of the ways of the nation Asuaw. "get out of here!" said the Norak, and with that the Jranear left. before the Norak opened the gate, he stopped, and said, "ever since that Jranear came to your diplomatic conference, many have been curious of your ways. Don't be surprised to see a few gawking eyes." and with that, he opened the gates and led them to the dome building.

When they came to the dome, one of the Sithrack had gotten bored and was trying to learn how to juggle a few of his knives. he instantly stopped when he saw the humans. The same Sithrak who talked with the earlier humans, again was grubeling. "greetings humans. this is where you will be staying until the trial will begin. there are two other humans inside, but we think you will be able to handle each other. if you need any assitance or have questions, ask me." He seemed bored also, with just guarding a few humans. "oh, at the first sound of trouble in there, i will be coming in to see whats going on." he then went to the door, and pulled it open with very little trouble.

The Norak started walking away when he stopped and said, "the prisoners will be here today sometime, in case your curious." he then walked away.

Back at the ice planet, which was called Nosirp, the Sithrak were chaining the humans, and taking them to some ships that would take them to planet Gank. the Prisoners were forced to walk a long ways, and when the grew tired, they were carried. When they were all on the ships, the ships immediently went to planet Gank.

OOC: the planet still has aliens on it, if your curious.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:03 am

Over the planet in question space warped and ripped violently in a burst of white and blue light for a split second, the strike cruiser appeared almost out of no place its rough hulled form silhouetted against the millions of stars behind it. Admiral Blair sat back on his chair, his hands were raised to his chin, he waited for a few seconds before speaking out to the planets ground control, his voice was stiff and professional.

Code: Select all
This is Admiral William Blair of the Terran Alliance ship Vanguard to ground control, secretary of state Maryland is awaiting beam down, send us the coordinates  to were our envoy may beam to, blair out..

Indeed Kate was on a trans-pad her “body guard” was standing to the right side of her, she sighed to herself running a hand through her brown locks of long hair. She adjusted her suit softly making sure it was a strait as could be, her mindset turned to one of stiffness and displeasure at the entire situation.

TAS Vanguard – Armory Task force delta special operations group nine:

~Major Karren … Neural link test one two… three... ok seems like everything is a go~ a female voice was transmitted through thought, its tone was almost dismissive of the procedure. Major Roberta Karren was in totally jet black guardian armor, her opaque mask keeping her smooth silky face concealed, she looked over to a group of seven men in the same class of black armor, though obviously their insignias on their necks were different the lowest rank was a corporal, the squad’s medic. A split second had passed before her second in command L.T James Carter responded through his neural link.

~Test successful, I am getting good tone from squad Ma’am~

Karren nodded softly, she placed her hand on her waist securing her storage unit, and quickly she grabbed a sleek decent sized rifle, it seemed to be an energy weapon of sorts with various attachments smoothly conforming to its body, it was a DR-18A Enhanced Displacement rifle, she looked down at it placing the butt to her chest and barrel pointing down, the power pack was fully charged, she flipped back a power cell cover and cocked back the control rods of the ZPE cell she flipped the cover back on and slung the rifle over her shoulder.

The rest of the team was doing the same thing although the medic was equipped with a 10 mm EMG sub machine gun and the combat engineer who was a sergeant was equipped with combat shotgun. Each of them nodded to one another, they knew what was at stake in this mission. Not only were the lives of their people in the balance but other lives were in the balance.

Karren sent a message to admiral Blair from her Neural link up, her tone had changed from indifference to almost amped up confidence. ~Admiral we are ready to deploy when you give the word.~

Blair sat back on his chair he nodded softly responding in a clam voice. ~All right, let’s see how long kate can keep them occupied, we need to run a few “passive” scans on the surface so our Ionic blast will be most affective, once we do that your team will beam down, in the mean time you’ll be backed up NSOU five , your orders arte to get to the prisoners, shoot to kill any resistance if you have to and get to the extraction point we will deploy additional cover if need be in some marine squads for you guys. Until then you and Unit five are on your own.~

Karren liked the sound of that; she wanted to get a chance to pop some scumbags tonight, for now it was hurry up and wait..

The Vanguard floated over the world, its passive sensors scanning as much as they could attempt to locate Terran bio signs and any nearby power sources.

[REDACTED BY MOD]

The Gank Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gank Federation » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:15 pm

High Judge Gortalooth was meditating when the Terran Alliance ship came. he sensed distrust, so much of it he began to be nervous. He sensed people wanted to attack, but they were not, due to the prisoners. He came out of meditation to hear the message from the Terran Aliance, and after some thought, he sent them a message.
greetings. you may send your secratary down to dock 8. You will be greeted there by 3 aliens. Isense there is much distrust between your people, and mine, and know this. Any attack on planet Gank, or any other planet that belongs to The Gank Federation, the result will be disasterous both for your people, my people, and many others. Do not do any actions against the Gank Federation, and peace will remain.

After he sent the message, another one came in, saying that the prisoners will be brought to planet Gank soon. He sent a replying message, telling them to keep the prisoners on the ship, and to not land. They were not to kill or harm the prisoners in any way, unless the humans made some sort of attack. "i hope the Sithrak understand that clearly." said Gortalooth

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:52 pm

Secretary of state Maryland nodded to the Isomorphic representation of the vanguards AI, who had relayed the message to her transpad , she was ready to be thrown in to this gauntlet of incidents. Her form and that of her “body guard” shimmered in an intense burst of white and blue light; they disappeared instantly as if nothing was there.

Kate’s body guard seemed to have something odd about him, he seemed to be psionicly quiet compared to the secretary to the state, he watched as the secretary appeared in front of him. He adjusted his suit and tie softly gazing across the dock, Kate gazed in the other directions awaiting said aliens. Any psionic probing of her mind would likely be considered an act of war.

Kate thought to herself with a soft smirk on her face.
~Pfft, distrust, right now I’d be likely top trust a chronosian more than these people~
[REDACTED BY MOD]

The Gank Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gank Federation » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:56 pm

There were 2 Noraks waiting outside the gate, praying, while the other was inside waiting for the humans to appear. he was not surprised when the humans appeared, for the Norak at one time tried using teleportation technology, and then gave up, thinking it was a fruitless effort. He greeted them with what looked like a smile, and said, "in the name of Krewl, welcome. Im am here to lead you to the building that you are to use until the trial begins." he eyed the secretary suspiciously, and then said, while turning around, "come this way." he began to walk towered the gate.

F799
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby F799 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:55 pm

As the norak continued to walk away from IG-88 without replying to the droids demands, IG-88 did what was natural, he levelled both his blasters at the back of the alien and stated in a not threatening but very commanding way, "Stop!" He was not used to being listened to, but at the very least this being would show him the respect that he deserved. He did not like when organics treated him as a lesser simply for being a droid, and would tolerate it from no one, as long as there was no benefit from it, and from this scumbag of an alien he could think of nothing better than putting a smoking laserblast tthrough it's nutjob head.

The Gank Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gank Federation » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:06 am

The Norak did stop, only because his religion prevented him from to ignore him. he turned to the droid, and said, "look metal man, i have direct orders not to show anyone where the prisoners are going to be held until the trial. and i have no idea where the prisoners are at the moment. If you want to see the prison, you will have to talk to the judge, himself, or one of the commanders of this planet. and i know only where the judge is, and he does not want to be disturbed." He very disliked this droid, but that was natural. Although he was nervous of the guns it was holding, he would not disobay orders. but then he had an idea. a loophole actually. A loophole that might save him from being shot. "i suppose i could send one of your droids to the prison, but thats all. No more" he said, grumpily.

F799
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby F799 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:39 am

"That will be acceptable," IG-88 claimed after pondering the Norak's offer for a moment, but decideing to push his lucka bit further he continued, "will you allow two of my assistants to venture to the prison, if one were to break down we would not have evidence of your people's willingness to show the prisoners compassion."

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:00 pm

Secretary of state Maryland didn’t even respond, she just nodded, her orders were to hand over a list of demands to the Gank government. All would be explained when she got inside, she adjusted her suit softly waiting to be lead inside.

Maryland’s body guard stood there just as silently, his eyes gazed across to the alien’s odd look towards them, he didn’t even grin, and he just stared before turning away to follow Maryland in to the building. Things were about to get interesting.

Previous orders had been sent to Admiral Kane, who was an older experienced man with grey hair, green eyes and a well toned face. He was in command of Cruiser Task force three in the fifth fleets command structure, the task force of twenty ships was a significant player in local patrols of Terran systems. He sat back on the TAS Beowulf’s command center, his eyes softly gazed across the large holo screen before him, and it was filled with text containing his orders.

He read his orders with an odd feeling washing over him, this could end several ways he mused to himself, but he was one to follow orders and not question them, at least orders like this. The TAS Beowulf was the spear head of task force three; it was the first of the flight two refits of the bellerophon class of heavy cruiser, it was much older than most of the other flight twos.

Its massive rough hulled form sat in the middle of a formation of smaller ships, destroyers, strike cruisers, light cruisers, frigates and wings of fighter craft that seemingly “danced” around it in quick decisive maneuvers. Kane’s eye lids closed over his green orbs, he gently sat down on his hovering command chair slinking back on it, he tuned out the sounds of officers speaking through the neural link, and the various other noises of consoles and AI avatars that were going about their mundane duties. His eyes strained open, he shifted around peering directly in to the ships AI core that was now just a jumble of white and blue holographic ball of information.

He waved a hand on it, it began to take shape in to a slender hour glass torso smooth legs, and perfect sized arms, a uniform shimmered over the torso just in time to blot out the “human” bits for military decency. A split second later a female stood were the jumble of information was. Kane smiled he spoke to it via neural link.

~I don’t have to tell you what kind of orders we’ve just received, I want all ships ready for departure if we get the word that we are needed. How are your systems? ~

The female responded with a friendly inflection, a smile came across her smooth pale white face; her blonde hair was well kept.

~Everything is fine sir, as soon as the Destroyer Yorktown leaves dock, we will be able to proceed if needed.~

Kane nodded, he shifted back in his chair slinking down again, he relaxed placing his hands upon the armrests, he watched as information from long ranged sensors fed in from the gank system. A three dimensional and realistic map was formulated nearly instantly from it. Thanks to the QE feed from the Vanguard they could have access to information, they got their hands on.
[REDACTED BY MOD]

The Gank Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gank Federation » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:04 pm

When the 3 Noraks got the secretary and her bodygaurd to the dome (remember, this is a large dome.) the Sithrak were still outside, one juggeling 5 knives instead of 2 or 3. He, again instantly dropped them when he saw the Norak coming. The Leading Sithrak who talked with all of the humans before again spoke. "welcome humans. this is where you will be until the trial begins, which i hear will be today. there is food inside, and if you need anything, tell me." he then opened the door and waited for them to come inside.

Back with the droids, the Norak was debating onto whether or not let 2 droids go to the prison. He finally agreed. "i guess, but you better not to tell a soul, got it?" he said, while turning to show them to the gates. "i will lead the droids to the prison, while ill send another Norak to show you where to go." he was starting to dislike droids even more, for they made him very nervous, although he did not show it

OOC: this is a picture of the Sithrak race and the Norak race
http://www.oreganoproductions.com/Galle ... ithrak.jpg
http://www.oreganoproductions.com/Galle ... -norak.jpg

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Kate glared at the two aliens; she walked up to them saying in a stiff tone of voice.

“You don’t understand, the message from my government is imperative, it’s a deadline, I need to see your representative.”

She didn’t trust these people after what they put the prisoners through, she didn’t really like them either, but for now it was hard ball diplomacy time. All over the Alliance things seem fixated on the hostage crisis as they saw it.

…Around the Terran Alliance…

Almost no one could notice transport ships being filled to the brim with soldiers, tanks, HERC’s and various other ground operations equipment, this mobilization was kept quiet, several other task forces across the Alliance were also put on alert.

Images of M48 tanks followed by mechanized hover and tracked units could be seen moving in a line from various bunkers and buildings; Union cites Fort Nixon was deploying at least two divisions of mechanized and armored units. Fort Nixon was an island a massive military complex designed mainly for the defense of the capital, the fighting 69th mechanized infantry division and 121st armored division were among its chief garrisons.

It was surrounded by high powered force walls, anti capital ship and anti air emplacements, and held multiple command bunkers. It was also home to various divisions of Terran armor, mechanized infantry and infantry units.

Transpads shimmered with light as units and groups of men were teleported in to large orbiting freighters.

Other units loaded on to smaller sleek transports that had been docked just off the coast of the fort. Force wall gates flickered off as tanks rolled with a high pitched whine in to SC-91 Cargo Light transports they were immediately followed by power armored troops.

…White house…

President Sagen would have to go to the senate and ask for a declaration if things went south, something he was not looking forward to. He sat back upon his chair looking out over the glimmering capital city, he had a map of various Terran systems flickering to life on his desk, some systems had blue circles around them with a few graphics of deploying forces, armor, infantry, mechanized units and ships amongst the myriad of other units behind deployed from those systems. He ignored all the tactical details for now, he slid a hand in to his pocket and took out one of his cigars, with the other hand he took out his vintage ornately decorated gold lighter with inscriptions.

He flicked it open and let the flame light the tip of his cigar, he put the lighter back in his pocket and placed the cigar in his mouth in a single motion, he started to inhale the smooth smoke the tip burned with bright an orange color. He cursed this situation, no president wanted to send their kids to die, but he also knew the Alliance needed to be strong the galaxy was a volatile deadly place. They were one of the only nations standing firm between disorder and darkness and peace. If those bastard aliens wanted a fight he mused, they would get total destruction. A grin came over his face as that thought ran through his head, the images of dictator’s tyrants and various fascist leaders being pushed on their own swords by Terran Marines.

He snapped out of his trance pulling the cigar from his mouth holding it to one side, the smoke came across his face making the view of the sprawling massive capital foggy, the sun had started to set, his brown eyes peered at the various steel and glass and metal structures that seemingly went forever towards the heavens that seemed to extend from horizon to horizon around him, and the distant streams of hovering personal vehicles congesting various sky routes away from the city.

His twin office doors swung open, a woman stood there in a well pressed suit.

"Mr president" She said in a soft voice.

"Oh hello Marry, what can I do for you?" President Sagen responded politely not taking his eyes off of the distant city through his window.

The female with brown hair and green responded. "Sir General Von-Esling told me to inform you that you should patch in to the operation briefing, it takes place in two hours."

President Sagen nodded, he put his cigar on to the ash trey breathing out a large plume of smoke.

"Inform him that I will, we still have to wait and see what Kate comes up with, before going any place."

Marry nodded and quickly she turned around and walked out, the doors thumping closed softly.

…TAS Vanguard Task force Delta barracks…

Karren and her forces continued to wait, time was counting down more slowly than ever, and her forehead with in her mask began to dribble with sweat as the creeping suspense of the situation came up on her and her team. Indeed they were used to this type of stress, but the waiting part would get on anyone’s nerves. Quietly she slunk back against her barracks wall, her eyes looking at her armors hud for incoming transmissions. The otherwise in the room seemingly were also getting uncomfortable with the wait. Even though they all knew that the right time to strike still wasn’t upon them.
Last edited by The Fedral Union on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[REDACTED BY MOD]

The Gank Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gank Federation » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:14 pm

The Noak who had led the humans, said a silent prayer to himself, and then said, "If you want to be led to the judge himself, who is in charge of all of this, i may lead you to him. However, on a few conditions. When we get where he is, i will have to ask your bodygaurd to stay outside, and that you will have to leave all weopons and other things with your bodygaurd. that includes no communication devices. if you wish to contact your bodygaurd, we have some small devices you can use. If you can't do that, then you can't see the Judge, agreed?" The sithrak was closing the door when the Norak was talking. he thought there might be an argument, and he would have to "talk", but he didn't want to at all. what he wanted was something for him to sleep on, but that would be gainst orders.

Back with High judge Gortalooth, he was debating on wheter to keep the prisoners on the ship, or send them down to the planet. he preferable didn't want to send them to the planet, but he knew he would have to start the trial with them. He then gave order to send the prisoners down to the planet, and then into the prison. "they wouldn't be able to get away, even if a battle started on Gank itself. they would be killed immediently if any threat came to him, or his people." he said to himself as he sent the order.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents