NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead: Colossus Rising / Episode 2 [IC][Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Monroe kept his M4 pointed at Riley and as he stood back up, he took a slight slash from Kyle's butcher knife. Having enough of Kyle, Monroe stood up and kicked Kyle in the face before stomping on his head repeatedly with a large amount of force in each stomp.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Makaivellia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Makaivellia » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:48 pm

(OOC: Uhhh, I'm pretty sure Gabrielle handled that already, #YoureLate)
#KANYEWEST2020

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Kyle saw Monroe's foot coming down to his face. "Wooh hoohoot." Kyle said between stomp. "Terr....ible....what....wu....Scott....say...." Kyle began to laugh until Monroe's stomp knocked him out.

OOC: Guy who wrote about shooting my crotch. Please edit your post otherwise I'm going to ignore it thank you.
Last edited by SSTxReaper on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Modernus Warfar
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Modernus Warfar » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Kyle saw Monroe's foot coming down to his face. "Wooh hoohoot." Kyle said between stomp. "Terr....ible....what....wu....Scott....say...." Kyle began to laugh until Monroe's stomp knocked him out.

Riley watched the incident as Monroe kept stomping Kyle's face. Each time he watched a stomp connect, it physically hurt Riley.

"Damn. That was brutal."
Last edited by Modernus Warfar on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Makaivellia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Makaivellia » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:57 pm

(OOC: Uhh didn't you just get your head stomped, multiple times? #YoureLate
#KANYEWEST2020

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:11 pm

When she felt Kyle's arm relax, Gabrielle dropped the armbar. Being a former Coast Guard officer, she had a less strictly military background than Monroe. More used to acting in a combined rescue diver/cop's role, she dragged Kyle up and turned so that she was between the unconscious man and Monroe.

"That's enough," she said wearily. "I'll get him back to the infirmary, secured with zip-ties, after searching him. Go on ahead back to the meeting, Monroe."
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm

"He's not gonna make it," Monroe said. "But keep him strapped down."

With that, Monroe walked away and back into the meeting room. After Yoni's death, Monroe had become much more hostile and unfriendly. He never wanted to shoot Yoni; hell, he though Yoni was a good, honest soldier, but it was either go through the agonizing processes of cutting open Yoni for the keys to free him and sacrificing himself so that Yoni could die painfully before he even reached FCI Milan, or putting Yoni out of his misery.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Deep inside Kyle's head, Kyle was dying. He experience several flash backs about his life.

15 Years ago:
"I leave all my personal belongings to my wife and children. The house, car and other high value items goes to my wife and children. My son Kyle will get my M9 Berreta and Ka-Bar knife...." That's was all Kyle heard as the lawyer read his father will. How come he only got to items from his dad while his brother and sister got everything else....

13 years ago
"Kyle Chester I sentence you to 10 years in prison." Kyle turned around to see his mother and siblings crying. "Can't believe I'm going to prison for killing that poor man..." 

2 Years ago

"Well Kyle you are getting out early for good behavior." said his accountant. Matter fact you will leave in one hour so pack your things. Kyle was almost over come with joy and the thought that he was going to see his family made him cry. 

As Kyle laid their taking his last breath one last flashback came to mind. This one was similar to the story he told Scott. About the killers that killed his family, truth was that Kyle was the one who killed them and no one else.

Several weeks ago

"Sorry mom, Emily, and John... I'm very sorry and sorry for not keeping you safe." Kyle took out his M9 Berreta and shot his zombified family. He than set his house on fire and started to head east to a nearby prison...

The severe head trauma was more than his body could handle. Kyle has died and moved on.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Gabrielle sighed, near-silently, as she lifted Kyle and carried him back to the infirmary. Monroe seemed to be losing his temper more easily, since the warehouse. She searched Kyle thoroughly, letting her training carry through so that her mind could drift.

I wish it didn't take this kind of thing to prove me right. Life has to go on somehow, or it'll be hopeless for those who try to live it. Finding a scalpel in Kyle's boot, she held it gingerly by the handle and tossed it into the infirmary's sharps container. Then she finished up by zip-tying him to the bed, washing her hands and going back to the meeting.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

United Slavic Nations
Ambassador

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Slavic Nations » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Milos sighed heavily as he finished his meager meal of poorly cooked, cheeseless macaroni and a bottle of water, and left the dirty dishes in the sink, once again walking aimlessly through the winding halls of the prison, before reaching the front gates. Cocking his head to one side, he began to wander within the safe confines of the courtyard, scaling whatever he could and keeping as far off the ground as possible. He finally settled for taking a rest on the roof of the guard post, just off the main gate. He looked at the boundless skyline, thinking about the small farm that was now forever lost to him; he thought about his brothers whos' deaths - even though that had endlessly tormented him - had torn a hollow place in his heart. He reminisced about baking blueberry cobbler with Mother, and tending to the chickens with his father.

He shook his head, and huffed. They were dead, now; wallowing in nostalgia wouldn't do him any good.
United Slavic Nations wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:That's a creepy fly.

I think my jacket records me when I sing.

Yup. You know what's creepier? The fact that he NEVER MOVES when I'm awake. But when I'm asleep, I can hear him buzzing around. Right over my head. I think he's conspiring against me; maybe because I have a bad history with bugs.

HE'S A DARK INSECTHOOD ASSASSIN, I SWEAR.

Sulamalik
Minister

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:51 pm

United Slavic Nations wrote:Milos sighed heavily as he finished his meager meal of poorly cooked, cheeseless macaroni and a bottle of water, and left the dirty dishes in the sink, once again walking aimlessly through the winding halls of the prison, before reaching the front gates. Cocking his head to one side, he began to wander within the safe confines of the courtyard, scaling whatever he could and keeping as far off the ground as possible. He finally settled for taking a rest on the roof of the guard post, just off the main gate. He looked at the boundless skyline, thinking about the small farm that was now forever lost to him; he thought about his brothers whos' deaths - even though that had endlessly tormented him - had torn a hollow place in his heart. He reminisced about baking blueberry cobbler with Mother, and tending to the chickens with his father.

He shook his head, and huffed. They were dead, now; wallowing in nostalgia wouldn't do him any good.

Yussef was beginning to lose hope. So far not a single person had anwsered their cry for help. He began to wonder if they should of taken it as a sign. That they weren't welcome here after all. That changed when he spotted a man appear on the wall, taking posistion just a few meteres above them.

"Hey! Guy! Down here man!" He yelled at the man at the guard tower. "We're looking to get in? Is that, uh, alright with your gang? We don't want any trouble, we just need a bit of help!"
Freiheit Reich wrote:"Economically disadvantaged and angry urban youth music."
Is that a nicer and more modern term to use?

United Slavic Nations
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Slavic Nations » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Blinking, Milos looked around for the source of the voice that had called him "guy". How rude! They could have at least called him "Sir" or "Mister". Finally looking down, he spotted someone calling to him, and smiled sweetly. "Terribly sorry, I didn't see you there!"

Scaling down the wall as swiftly as he could, while being careful, he dropped down and began walking towards whomever had been shouting at him. "I'm not sure I'm the right person you should be asking, friend," he confessed, standing a mere five feet away. "I'm not exactly the most popular person around here; I'm sure I can find someone around who is though!" He continued to smile his usual plastic smile, and just stood there, waiting for a response.

Yup. You know what's creepier? The fact that he NEVER MOVES when I'm awake. But when I'm asleep, I can hear him buzzing around. Right over my head. I think he's conspiring against me; maybe because I have a bad history with bugs.

Makaivellia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Makaivellia » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:10 pm

"So we gonna get this thing started?" Marshall said trying not to dose off.
#KANYEWEST2020

Sulamalik
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:23 pm

Yussef leaned against his motorcycle, breathing a sigh of relief.

"You don't want to know what we've had to go through to get here." He pointed to the red stain on his pant leg, near the ankle. "I've busted up my leg a bit and our bike's dry on fuel." He gave a warm smile. "Shit sorry man, let me introduce us; my shotgun touting friend over here? Well, his name's Johnathan but I like to call him Johnny 'Cash' myself. You can call me Yussef."

He walked towards him, still using hsi bike to help him walk but extending his hand, "It's a pleasure."

United Slavic Nations
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Slavic Nations » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Milos, instead of taking the hand extended to him, walked over to the "Jonnathan" person. "May I borrow your gun, Mr. 'Cash'?" he asked politely, yet the demand in his voice was more evident than the inquiry. He held out his hand, head cocked to the side. He was still smiling his trademarked sickly-sweet smile while he was waiting.

United World Order
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:40 pm

United Slavic Nations wrote:Milos, instead of taking the hand extended to him, walked over to the "Jonnathan" person. "May I borrow your gun, Mr. 'Cash'?" he asked politely, yet the demand in his voice was more evident than the inquiry. He held out his hand, head cocked to the side. He was still smiling his trademarked sickly-sweet smile while he was waiting.

"Hes not bit. He cut his leg on the bike" Johnny Said as he held the shotgun with a more tighter grip.

United Slavic Nations
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Slavic Nations » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:45 pm

MIlos still kept his smile, although it became strained. He extended his hand further, "I wasn't going to shoot him." Idiot, he thought to himself. "Trust me, will you? If you do, I'll be sure he gets the medical attention he needs!" He wiggled his fingers impatiently, waiting for the gun; he had a plan, and he was going to set this plan into motion.

Sulamalik
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:48 pm

"Hey, I'm not stupid. If I was bitten I'd do myself in, I'd never risk anyone else by hiding a bite."

Yussef pulled up his pant leg, exposing the swollen cut above his ankle. "I caught it on something while we were trying to get out of Milian." His softned his voice, "I don't think it's too bad, but if you guys had any spare banadages..."

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:53 pm

United Slavic Nations wrote:MIlos still kept his smile, although it became strained. He extended his hand further, "I wasn't going to shoot him." Idiot, he thought to himself. "Trust me, will you? If you do, I'll be sure he gets the medical attention he needs!" He wiggled his fingers impatiently, waiting for the gun; he had a plan, and he was going to set this plan into motion.

"Why don't you get your own gun. " Johnny said his voice becomming more strict and his temper was slowly rising. "Now can you let us through ...please?"

United Slavic Nations
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Slavic Nations » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:00 pm

MIlos' face fell to settle into a strange blank stare, before he retracted his hand and turned his back on Johnny; without a word, he began to walk away. "Fine then," he sing-songed, still staring blankly ahead as he spoke. "I suppose you people can rot here; as I've said, I am not the one you should be asking for safe-haven. I can't even get into the Warden's Office without getting past his bodyguards; all I needed was your gun, but you're comfortable as Walker food, right?"

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:05 pm

United Slavic Nations wrote:MIlos' face fell to settle into a strange blank stare, before he retracted his hand and turned his back on Johnny; without a word, he began to walk away. "Fine then," he sing-songed, still staring blankly ahead as he spoke. "I suppose you people can rot here; as I've said, I am not the one you should be asking for safe-haven. I can't even get into the Warden's Office without getting past his bodyguards; all I needed was your gun, but you're comfortable as Walker food, right?"

"Im not going to be responsible for that. So be it." he said as he shook his head turning to Yussef. "Were staying here untill someone else with sanity comes through"

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Getting rather antsy, Ashely had wandered out and found the main gate. Watching Milos walk away, she shook her head. Something didn't settle right with her about that guy. She turned to the two on the motorcycle. "So, what's this then? You two hitched or just friends?" She chuckled to herself before looking back at them. "I suppose you want in, too?"
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Sulamalik
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:11 pm

United Slavic Nations wrote:MIlos' face fell to settle into a strange blank stare, before he retracted his hand and turned his back on Johnny; without a word, he began to walk away. "Fine then," he sing-songed, still staring blankly ahead as he spoke. "I suppose you people can rot here; as I've said, I am not the one you should be asking for safe-haven. I can't even get into the Warden's Office without getting past his bodyguards; all I needed was your gun, but you're comfortable as Walker food, right?"

"What the are you on about you bi-polar fuck?" Yussef glanced at Johnny, hoping her shared his sense of disbelief. "Why d'you need a gun so bad? You're sitting tight in a goddamn fortress,."

He spat milkly white phlem on the ground. "Look... I don't know what kind of power struggle, coup d'etait, or whatever kind of shit you're planning, but we're not interested, and from my way of looking at it... it appears you aren't really in a posistion to deny us anything." Yussef lifted up his leather jacket, revealing the police revolver tucked in his waist. "We don't want to hurt you, we don't want to steal from you, but you're not going threaten us like that ever again, understood? Now lead us in."

United World Order
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Monfrox wrote:Getting rather antsy, Ashely had wandered out and found the main gate. Watching Milos walk away, she shook her head. Something didn't settle right with her about that guy. She turned to the two on the motorcycle. "So, what's this then? You two hitched or just friends?" She chuckled to herself before looking back at them. "I suppose you want in, too?"

"Friends. My friend here needs medical attention he has a cut on his leg from the bike. My names Johnathan but call me Johnny and my wounded friend is Yussef. If we could come in that be great" he said as his temper lowered and he smiled

United Slavic Nations
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Slavic Nations » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Milos waved to Ashley as he bean to walk back inside, skin prickling at being near so many people. "You're in positon of athority, right? I guess I don't need that gun after all, now that I have one of the power brokers out here to let them in!" he giggled, smiling again, and walked through the doors back into the safe confines of the prison. He had to wonder, though; what was so wrong with firing a shot into the air and hoping someone of a higher rank than himself - perhaps even Scott - would come outside.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse