NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead RP [OOC][OPEN, EP. 4 STARTED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shadyrya
Senator

Founded: Jul 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:38 am

So I just had a shot.

It's 5 0'clock somewhere. And damn, dat shit burns like hell. I thought whiskey was bad....*whistles*
Shad :)

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:40 am

Shadyrya wrote:So I just had a shot.

It's 5 0'clock somewhere. And damn, dat shit burns like hell. I thought whiskey was bad....*whistles*

Compared to the bourbon I got from my older brother, vodka tastes like water. Hell, I could chase that bourbon with vodka.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:42 am

Dimoniquid wrote:
Monfrox wrote:And so it begins....

I hope most of you have played Dead Rising, because guess who's going to be a psychopath?

FFS...

Really?

Yes, really.

She's leaving the prison before that happens though.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:44 am

Post, Mon.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:45 am

Cylarn wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:So I just had a shot.

Compared to the bourbon I got from my older brother, vodka tastes like water. Hell, I could chase that bourbon with vodka.

Alcohols to try..

Wines
Vodka
Whiskey
Beer(ugh)
Gin

Bourbon....

United World Order
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:46 am

NAME: Johnathan Hayes
NATIONALITY: American
RACE: Anglo-Caucasion
SKILLS: [Be realistic.] Gutair player, Hunting
WEAPONRY: [Not everyone owns a gun. This could be a pipe, if that's what your character has access to.] Gutair , Remington Shotgun(Three boxes of shells) and Axe
VEHICLE: [Once again, not everyone will own one.] N/A
BIOGRAPHY: [Keep it brief, but make sure it backs up how you have the weapon or vehicle you do.] Johnathan Hayes before the outbreak begun lived in Waterside in Michagan near the city of An Arbor before moving to An Arbor it'self. He'd rugulary go on hunting trips in the hunting seasons when he could. He didn't have a car but he had a house, his car a pick up truck was repoed earlier but he was able to keep his house which he abandoned when the outbreak begun to worsen and work his way into his place. He now travels around trying to find some sort of humanity anywhere, he has his gutair which sometimes he'd play old songs he grew up too.
APPEARANCE
:Image

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:46 am

Monfrox wrote:
Dimoniquid wrote:FFS...

Really?

Yes, really.

Perhaps she can travel to the airport where my next character is at.

Also I just took the walking dead personality test on amctv.com and I turned out to be T-Dog....
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:47 am

SSTxReaper wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Yes, really.

Perhaps she can travel to the airport where my next character is at.

Also I just took the walking dead personality test on amctv.com and I turned out to be T-Dog....

She's going to a warehouse complex.

And I'm going to try that.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Sulamalik
Minister

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:51 am

United World Order wrote:NAME: Johnathan Hayes
WEAPONRY: [Not everyone owns a gun. This could be a pipe, if that's what your character has access to.] Gutair , Remington Shotgun(Three boxes of shells) and Axe
BIOGRAPHY: [Keep it brief, but make sure it backs up how you have the weapon or vehicle you do.] Johnathan Hayes before the outbreak begun lived in Waterside in Michagan near the city of An Arbor before moving to An Arbor it'self. He'd rugulary go on hunting trips in the hunting seasons when he could. He didn't have a car but he had a house, his car a pick up truck was repoed earlier but he was able to keep his house which he abandoned when the outbreak begun to worsen and work his way into his place. He now travels around trying to find some sort of humanity anywhere, he has his gutair which sometimes he'd play old songs he grew up too.
APPEARANCE

Hey, your character can play the guitar! Mine can too! This is enough justification for me to ask you this:

If were hopefully both accepted, d'you want to start off together? Being the two newest characters has to warrant some sort of kinsmanship between us, right?
Last edited by Sulamalik on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Freiheit Reich wrote:"Economically disadvantaged and angry urban youth music."
Is that a nicer and more modern term to use?

United World Order
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:53 am

Sulamalik wrote:
United World Order wrote:NAME: Johnathan Hayes
APPEARANCE

Hey, your character can play the guitar! Mine can too! This is enough justification for me to ask you this:

If were hopefully both accepted, d'you want to start off together. Being the two newest characters hast to warrant some sort of kinsmanship between us?

Sure man.

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:53 am

Really? Putting Kyle in the closet. Hey while you're at it give him a rope so he can hang himself.

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:54 am

Sulmalik, could you repost your profile please?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Sulamalik
Minister

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:56 am

United World Order wrote:
Sulamalik wrote:

If were hopefully both accepted, d'you want to start off together. Being the two newest characters hast to warrant some sort of kinsmanship between us?

Sure man.

Great, Yussef has a kickass motorcycle, Johnny has a useful shotgun. We'll be unstoppable.

Edit (Asked to repost):

Thanks again for allowing me to make an app. Again, I don't wish for my character to interrupt the flow of the preestablished storyline, so if you guys want me to wait for a better time to introduce him, I'm totally okay with that.

NAME: Yussef Mahedi

RACE: Arab

SKILLS: Motor maintenance/Guitar playing/Acting, deception/Larceny (picking locks, hot wiring cars, pickpocketing)

WEAPONRY: .38 revolver (no ammo)

VEHICLE: Royal Enfield Interceptor

BIOGRAPHY: Yussef desperately wants people to believe that he grew up in a black ghetto in Detriot. The truth is somewhat more complicated. He lived two separate lives, with his upscale mother in the affluent suburbs of Detroit, mingling with the cream of the crop at private school, then hustled back to his father for the weekends, living down and dirty in the city proper. Yussef quickly learned the art of self-deception. Switching clothes, accents, even the way he walked at the drop of a hat. Though it was through his mother where he recive his formal education, he learned everything he would need to survive from his deadbeat dad. Yussef helped his father hotwire cars, steal, lie, cheat at cards, and everything in between. When his dad past away when he was 21, the old man left him his prized Royal Enfield motorcycle, the only possession he had that wasn't obtained illegally. When the dead began to rise, Yussef was a two-bit thug with a bachelors degree in 18th century literature and a mean survival streak.

APPEARANCE:
Last edited by Sulamalik on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Freiheit Reich wrote:"Economically disadvantaged and angry urban youth music."
Is that a nicer and more modern term to use?

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:59 am

I'm leaving it down to Sentinel. He has the final say on all matters.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:04 am

O HAI THERE!

I have to go clean. Bye.
I expect a post when I get back, Spearcrescent. *menacing*

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:20 am

Shadyrya wrote:O HAI THERE!

I have to go clean. Bye.

Fine, Leanpunch.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:21 am

Lancearc wrote:

I have to go clean. Bye.

Fine, Leanpunch.

Hmm. *ponders*

I am skinny, and I can punch, so yeah, it works.

Leanpunch...

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:21 am

Lancearc wrote:

I have to go clean. Bye.

Fine, Leanpunch.

Hai dere. What's up?
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:22 am

OK, come on, Reaper. Adrenaline doesn't last that long, and if Kyle's bled enough to be at risk of death, he won't have the energy to do anything.
mumblemumblemumble

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:23 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Lancearc wrote:Fine, Leanpunch.

Hai dere. What's up?

*confusion*
WHUT? Dis implies a scandal on the mass of the 9/11 conspiracy, man event. Event.
I need to practice that. Event. Event.

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:24 am

Tiltjuice wrote:OK, come on, Reaper. Adrenaline doesn't last that long, and if Kyle's bled enough to be at risk of death, he won't have the energy to do anything.

He struggled freeing himself. and if he's going to die might as well die comfortably.

So someone should "accidently" open the closet door....

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:29 am

Locker? I thought it was a closet?

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:29 am

Dimoniquid wrote:Locker? I thought it was a closet?

Doctor put me in a closet....

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:31 am

Shadyrya wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
Hai dere. What's up?

*confusion*
WHUT? Dis implies a scandal on the mass of the 9/11 conspiracy, man event. Event.
I need to practice that. Event. Event.

*stands behind Shad making waving motions over his head like it's a crystal ball*

O_O

/strange
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:31 am

SSTxReaper wrote:
Dimoniquid wrote:Locker? I thought it was a closet?

Doctor put me in a closet....

At Norwich, my closet is called a locker. Shhhhhhh.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse