NATION

PASSWORD

Pro-Anthro Coalition

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Birkaine
Minister

Founded: Jan 01, 2009
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Birkaine » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:07 am

OOC: That I agree with
ECON (Engagement Condition):-3
-1. Total nuclear war -2. Total war -3. Large-scale war -4. Major war -5. Medium-sized conflict -6. Small conflict -7. Skirmish -8. War by proxy/economical war -9. International crisis -10. Peacetime

"When the cavalry needs cavalry someone f' up."
-Estainia

Bavin
Negotiator

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bavin » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:09 am

The Grand World Order wrote:
Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:There's lots of debates on the appearance of my citizens so:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=22483&start=100
There are three main types: Human, "anime", and Martian immigrants

The conventional T-90s aren't raising critics eyebrows so I'll up the antics: Anthro Haven, I donate a tripod to you.

((OOC: I'd choose the T-90 over the walker.))

OOC: Indeed, it looks rather flimsy...
IC:
Official Message from the Federation.

We condemn anyone who precipitates genocide, and the GWO for whatever they did this time.
The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds.- Carl Sagan

Anthro Haven
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Haven » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:09 am

To the Country of Israslovakahzerbajan

We do accept your offer of T-90's instead of a Tripod, and will offer in exchange military grade assault rifles.

To the Leader of the Holy Empire of Omnicrest
We accept your offer, however we dislike the use of studying our people. It is a race of beings, not a lab experiment. We do not grow our people in tubes. We simply exist off of those who have converted. We have machines for converting, not growing.
Last edited by Anthro Haven on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anthro Haven
Population: 6 million
Army: Militia.
Type of Covernment: Armed Republic
Tech: Space stations scattered around an area

Birkaine
Minister

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Birkaine » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:10 am

Anthro Haven wrote:To the Country of Israslovakahzerbajan

We do accept your offer of a Tripod, and will offer in exchange military grade assault rifles.

To the Leader of the Holy Empire of Omnicrest
We accept your offer, however we dislike the use of studying our people. It is a race of beings, not a lab experiment. We do not grow our people in tubes. We simply exist off of those who have converted. We have machines for converting, not growing.

"Converting"? You mean they aren't an evolutionary offshoot?
-1. Total nuclear war -2. Total war -3. Large-scale war -4. Major war -5. Medium-sized conflict -6. Small conflict -7. Skirmish -8. War by proxy/economical war -9. International crisis -10. Peacetime

-Estainia

Anthro Haven
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Haven » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:12 am

No, it is entirely up to the person involved to chose. We offer the transformation. Our genetic company, Develop Nurture Accumulate (DNA for short) has come up with a pain free process of changing oneself. The reason they follow us is because it is a Haven for those willing to change.
Anthro Haven

Birkaine
Minister

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Birkaine » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:13 am

.....you realize you can't do genetic modifications after the conception, right?

-Estainia

Slaytesics
Minister

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slaytesics » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:16 am

You can, Gene Therapy cured two boys with ALD, with surprisingly, the unlethalized HIV Virus, this actualy happened, so OWNED!
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia wrote:Total BS.
Wanna meet girls? Go play Farmville.
Ballotonia

Timurid Empire wrote:I do not understand people like this. How can you fear any human being or interaction with them? We are all Human, and we all bleed the same. Unless their a Hemophiliac.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:(Image)

Ranbo wrote:Heey! I'm not perv!

You name it, you claim it. You were the one that thought of it in the first place. :p

Anthro Haven
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Haven » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:17 am

Our scientists differ with yours. It is not a change of interior or DNA that changes them, just skin. The fur grows naturally, just the package is different. After many attempts, we have perfected it to make you look like you imagined yourself.
Anthro Haven

The Empire of Japanada
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Empire of Japanada » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:20 am

Special Notice from the Multiversal Dominion of the Empire of Japanada

If any "furries" are planning on visiting one of the territories of the Empire of Japanada, please keep in mind that many of our citizens regard the terms "furry" (when used in the same way as an ethnicity) and "anthro" or "anthropomorphic" as insults, as many of them have been around longer than humans. As such, it is an accepted standard to refer to any citizen (including humans) as a "xenospecies."

We would like to add that the use of "anthro" as a descriptor for a non-human or semi-human being is somewhat confusing, since "anthro" itself means "human" (e.g, anthropology, the study of humans), and is from the Ancient Greek "anthropos", meaning “man, mankind, human, humanity.”

-The Interuniversal Affairs and Relations Administration of Japanada
Last edited by The Empire of Japanada on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Birkaine
Minister

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Birkaine » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:25 am

Slaytesics wrote:You can, Gene Therapy cured two boys with ALD, with surprisingly, the unlethalized HIV Virus, this actualy happened, so OWNED!

ALD? Alcoholic Liver Disease? That doesn't have anything to do with genetics nor it can be cured trough gene therapy. Aldehyde dehydrogenase? That's an enzyme, not a disease. Unlethalized HIV virus? That's called "normal HIV virus" you know... AIDS is the lethal offshoot.

Ah, Adrenoleukodystrophy. Cured trough Lorenzo's oil and bone marrow transplants, with little success. You mean Innactivated AIDS and stem cells.... in this case somehow coded with a gene humans never had (fox fur, fox tail, etcetera, taking in mind humans never had those characteristics, unlike say... the fur of an australopithecus), unlike the ALD treatment, which did have a human gene to replace the damaged one. So enjoy your mutations and mental retards.

So... owned?
Last edited by Birkaine on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

-Estainia

The Scandinvans
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2004
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Scandinvans » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:28 am

An animal is always an animals. Regardless of the form you give it, it shall remain an animal. With humans meant be hold dominion over these sub-human abominations.

Signed,
Imperial Steward,
Lord Erida
We are the Glorious Empire of the Scandinvans. Surrender or be destroyed. Your civilization has ended, your time is over. Your people will be assimilated into our Empire. Your technological distinctiveness shall be added to our own. Your culture shall be supplanted by our own. And your lands will be made into our lands.

"For five thousand years has our Empire endured. In war and peace we have thrived. Against overwhelming odds we evolved. No matter what we face we have always survived and grown. We shall always be triumphant." -Emperor Godfrey II

Hope for a brighter tomorrow - fight the fight, find the cure

Slaytesics
Minister

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slaytesics » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:37 am

Birkaine wrote:
Slaytesics wrote:You can, Gene Therapy cured two boys with ALD, with surprisingly, the unlethalized HIV Virus, this actualy happened, so OWNED!

ALD? Alcoholic Liver Disease? That doesn't have anything to do with genetics nor it can be cured trough gene therapy. Aldehyde dehydrogenase? That's an enzyme, not a disease. Unlethalized HIV virus? That's called "normal HIV virus" you know... AIDS is the lethal offshoot.

Ah, Adrenoleukodystrophy. Cured trough Lorenzo's oil and bone marrow transplants, with little success. You mean Innactivated AIDS and stem cells.... in this case somehow coded with a gene humans never had (fox fur, fox tail, etcetera, taking in mind humans never had those characteristics, unlike say... the fur of an australopithecus), unlike the ALD treatment, which did have a human gene to replace the damaged one. So enjoy your mutations and mental retards.

So... owned?

ALD=adrenoleukodystrophy, when the body cannot produce myelin.
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia wrote:Total BS.
Wanna meet girls? Go play Farmville.
Ballotonia

Timurid Empire wrote:I do not understand people like this. How can you fear any human being or interaction with them? We are all Human, and we all bleed the same. Unless their a Hemophiliac.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:(Image)

Ranbo wrote:Heey! I'm not perv!

You name it, you claim it. You were the one that thought of it in the first place. :p

Avenio
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Avenio » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:38 am

The Most Serene Republic of Avenio

Official Telegram - Published by the Cultural Ministry Subcommittee on Official Publications

To: All Nations Concerned
From: The Most Serene Republic of Avenio - Office of the Prime Minister - Office of the Minister of International Affairs
Subject: Experimental Phage Therapy/Possible Treatment for Delusional Therianthropic Disorder (Furries)

With the recent resurgence of Delusional Therianthropic Disorder (DTD) in the world stage, including the recent emergence of a nation seemingly composed fully of DTD sufferers, the Avenese Institute of Biology and the Ministry of Health are proud to announce a experimental therapy to return these therianthropes back to their natural state, that of genetically normal human beings.

Through a revolutionary regiment of chemotherapy, radiation treatment, dialysis, much of the symptoms of DTD could be alleviated after months of painful regiment, but no more. Thanks to the development of a genetically modified sample of the HHV 4 virus, we can now target the very tissue that causes DTD; the foreign animal DNA itself. The virus, when administered between rounds of antiviral medication to keep the virus in check, targets protein receptors unique to the foreign cells, triggering apoptosis and killing the intruder. This treatment, and with daily drainings of the abcesses that tend to form and the cutting away of the dead and dying theriantropic tissue, has shown an effectiveness of almost 80% in clinical trials, and is soon to be released to the general public.

In an act of goodwill, the Avenese government is willing to give away samples of the HHV 4 virus to that governments at no charge, with instructions on how to proeely grow the virus and perform the procedure. We ask all the nations of the world to take up the fight against this dibilitating disease, and the millions of people it harms every day.

Thank you for your time.

Signed,

Prime Minister

Angèle Dubois

International Affairs Minister

Jean Desessard
Last edited by Avenio on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hoyteca
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Hoyteca » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:50 am

The Zeplands of Hoyteca would like to aid said pro-furry coalition in any way it can. We have economic monopolies controlling various industries (can you believe how little competition there is in the poop industry? Oh well, better-fed crops for us), zombie commandos, furry-zombie commandos, a furry-conversion program (we convert people into anthropomorphised animals and whatnot), and many biological weapons. Our AIDS cannons are particularly feared.

We have a thriving furry population, thanks to laws protecting our natural resources, and are working on furry-conversion bombs. We already have a large stockpile of zombie viruses.

How can the Zeplands be of assistance?

Kinverland
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinverland » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:24 am

From the Office of the Prime Minister

The Kinverlandian Parliament currently has no stance on the matter of anthropomorphic being, however, this notice has brought the matter to our attention and a bill has been drawn up to recognize the rights of all anthropomorphic creatures. If the bill is passed then we will certainly join your coalition. The results of the vote will be posted shortly.

Benjamin G. Caver, Prime Minister

Notarized by Alan J. Hicks, Courier to the Office of the Prime Minister

FOLLOW UP:

From the Office of the Prime Minister

This update is to inform you that Propostion 116(Propostion to recognize the rights of all Anthropomorphic creatures) passed through the Kinverlandian Parliament by a vote of 176 for, 158 against, 79 abstain.

As such, the Kinverlandian Parliament has chosen to support the coaliton.

Benjamin G. Caver, Prime Minister

Notarized by Rebecca J. Christensen, Courier to the Office of the Prime Minister
Last edited by Kinverland on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Most Glorious Hack
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 11, 2003
Anarchy

Postby The Most Glorious Hack » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:06 am

Keep it in character and on topic, folks. If you can't play nice, unpleasant things happen.

- The Most Glorious Hack
NationStates Game Moderator

Anthro Haven
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Haven » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:14 am

To all concerned from the ARAH.

I would like to apologize for any confusion on the parts of some nations when concerning some of the terms used in this declaration. I realilize that this only spreads hate for my species and would like to change the term "Furry" to "Anthro" to avoid any unnecessary struggles in free thought. I will continue this invitation to all who are willing to join our cause, and extend our deepest sympathy to those who may have been hurt. We are still open for discussion.

((I would like to thankThe Nomadic Peoples of Morningstar Coalition for bringing this up via telegram. Sorry if i sound like a troll. I am not, and i just am roleplaying my nation. Any connotation with the internet furry ideals is not what i was wanting. I just wanted to try to make a nation based around them and to look for others that are like minded. I apologize again ))

-Shiro Chan
Director of the ARAH
Anthro Haven

Birkaine
Minister

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Birkaine » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:53 am

Our AIDS cannons are particularly feared.

Official Communique from the Birkanian Ministry of Science
From: Dr. Anatoly Abraxin, head of the pathology division
To: GWO government
CC: All involved
Subject: Pathology - lern2do it.
Importance: Diminutive

Lern2pathology

And for the Machine God's sakes everybody should look up anthro on the dictionary. Anthropology. The study of humans, nothing less. However, if this coalition is indeed supportive of anthropology and anthropologists, the Ministry of Science would be more than pleased to join, and even donate professional as well as technical support to the coalition, in the name of the Quest for Knowledge.

-Anatoly Abraxin
Last edited by Birkaine on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Estainia

Anthro Haven
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Haven » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:53 am

To fellow members of the PAC,

I have recently received a Telegram notifying me that we are under threat of attack by the Scandinavians. I warn you all to be on your guard, for this is a dangerous nation, but one we must overcome for the better good.
Personally i will be increasing millitary in all sectors of our Nation.

Signed
-Shiro Chan
Director of the ARAH
Anthro Haven

Anthro Haven
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Haven » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:31 am

To the Birkanian Ministry of Science.

We can call ourselves whatever we want. However we are, for lack of a better term, furry. We still wish to keep open contact with you.
Anthro Haven

Teccor
Minister

Founded: Oct 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Teccor » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:17 pm

((OOC: Okay, if I use spoilers, it isn't picspam, right?

Ahem. I do need to ask. I know that this is considered a furry.

But is this also considered a furry?

Thanks for helping out.))
"The modern definition of "racist" is someone who is winning an argument with a liberal leftist." -Peter Brimelow
Important People
Minister of Commerce: Alexander Ferinzei
Minister of International Affairs: Mayumi Thyme
Minister of Internal Affairs: Desmond Vito
Minister of Defence: Martin Langfield
Wars
Shataristani War (Treaty Reached)
WarLev
Peacetime
[Arms Build-up]
Small-Scale Conflict
Full-Scale War
You... you snowman! ~ New Kereptica, on Racial Slurs
I find flipping people off to work quite well ~ Buffet and Colbert, on Dating
Zetion wrote:Fuck PETA, my meat tastes better knwoing they dont want me to eat it.
Marquesan wrote:Furthermore, a news flash. This just in from the department of pancakes: F*ck waffles.

Teccor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Teccor » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:44 pm

The Teccorri Republic Grand Senate

Economic Support Missive

To: The Armed Republic of Anthro Heaven
Subject: Economic Support

We, as the Grand Senate of the Teccorri Republic, will not stand for the oppression of any culture. As a wise man once said, "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." While the Teccorri Republic does not have even a single Anthro citizen, we have already declared that the Neko people have full and equal rights with humans. We are currently involved in a war to free the Neko from tyranny and slavery. It would he incredibly hypocritical of us to support the Neko, yet not the Anthro.

In light of this, we are offering the Armed Republic of Anthro Heaven economic support, which consists of the following:

-(20,000x) Bushmaster ACR Rifles
-(5,000x) ATF-4 Single-Use Missle Launchers
-$150,000,000 USD

This care package will be shipped to the Armed Republic upon confirmation of this missive.

May the Great Spirit walk with you.

~Samuel Dast
First Chair, Teccorri Grand Senate
"The modern definition of "racist" is someone who is winning an argument with a liberal leftist." -Peter Brimelow
Important People
Wars
WarLev
Peacetime
[Arms Build-up]
Small-Scale Conflict
Full-Scale War
Zetion wrote:Fuck PETA, my meat tastes better knwoing they dont want me to eat it.
Marquesan wrote:Furthermore, a news flash. This just in from the department of pancakes: F*ck waffles.

Birkaine
Minister

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Birkaine » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:45 pm

That last one's a catgirl, different from furry (think of it as the spanish flu and the swine flu, the same damned thing but one's worse), but still the same to the eyes of the vast majority of Nationstates in the sense that it's nothing but a mutant that must be exterminated.

-Estainia

Teccor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Teccor » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:48 pm

Birkaine wrote:That last one's a catgirl, different from furry (think of it as the spanish flu and the swine flu, the same damned thing but one's worse), but still the same to the eyes of the vast majority of Nationstates in the sense that it's nothing but a mutant that must be exterminated.

((OOC: *looks back at the catgirl picture* Who would want to exterminate That? If I knew who they were, they'd be dust by now, lol. My nation's population is around 23% Neko, and we're fighting a war on their behalf, so...Whoever has a problem with the Neko have a problem with me.))
Important People
Wars
WarLev
Peacetime
[Arms Build-up]
Small-Scale Conflict
Full-Scale War

Birkaine
Minister

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Birkaine » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Me, par example. I'm a nation of arabs, whites, blacks, asians, latinos, slavics and aryans of basically all religions living together without much problem; but furries and nekos are hunted down and used by the ministry of science as lab rats.

-Estainia

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents